The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire Seeking Approval

Chapter 5: Round 4

In the breakroom behind the stage, Fifi was prancing back and forth. Her arms and legs itches and her body drop low to the ground, even crawling for a bit. It helped but in her heart she felt a small emptiness. Why wasn’t he working today? Did she do something wrong? She have to tell him about how good of a girl she has been.

No sooner had she tried curling up in a ball did someone appeared. Her eyes lit up with life and she rushed towards him, but he wasn’t alone.

Rick motioned her with his hand to stay and she obeyed without hesitation with her legs spread far and wide. She panted in delight as she waited on what he was going to say.

“I told you the plan works perfectly.” said Rick to the other girl. She looked familiar but Fifi didn’t care for small details.

The girl crouched down and she could get a better look. Her left face was marred with burns and slowly it felt familiar to her.

“I don’t think she recognize you. Why don’t you introduce yourself?”

“Hello, Fiona.” The girl began with an icy cold stare. Fifi lowered her head but maintained eye contact. “Don’t you remember me? You nearly ruined my life. I survived and I travelled from out of state just to see your show. We were in the crowd just to see you.”

Fifi realized it was Angela. But maybe she was here to play? Fifi tried to tilt her head leftward but it made no impression on her.

“You were right, Ricky. Her greed work.” She produced a small mic from her pockets. Fifi thoughts they were treats and was disappointed.

“You want to do the honours? Asked Angela at Rick who was grinning from ear to ear.

“Nah, I think you deserve it more. After all, your Aunt Norris helped a lot.”

Angela turned to Fifi and spoke with a wide open grin. “Always up to your old trick, eh, Fifi? You were nice to me but that was it. Ever since you did this to me I was spiralled into a deep depression. 2 years I was sunk in a hole until my Aunt Norris helped me get better. She was also pissed and was about to bring thunder to Rick here. Good thing he was always thinking of me. It took another year for him to find me, and after we pieced all the pieces together we knew you were at the centre of it all. All it took was a malpractice report and a small suggestion and you were hook. So laughably easy. Oh, and these?” She held out the mic in her hand. “It’s one of those useless toys you complained to my nerdy fianc?about. What’s so bad about being nerdy? Everyone loves Star Wars, and Rick got the idea for a mini voice modulator. We changed our voices before Round 2 and made you think things were in your favour. I didn’t think it would be easy but the rest was simple enough.”

Angela walked over to Rick and embrace him so deeply that Fifi couldn’t help but feel jealous.

‘It doesn’t matter if she has that scar you and Lanny made. I still love her no matter what.” Said Rick.” I played the good boyfriend just for you as I searched for her. Can’t believe it actually works. Be a good girl and finish the game, alright? When this is over we are going to have a great time together, all 4 of us.”

And with that they left, leaving Fifi confused and alone.

The curtain rose for the 4th round. The music came about and everyone was cheering Fifi on.

“Alright Fifi, this is it.” Said Jack, after addressing his usual long monologue. “There’s a final Bimbo card with Intelligence written and it will sap any intelligence out of you. But don’t worry, with your body I’m sure you’ll always keep others entertained. We also have 2 cash case out there and if you managed you can get the Billion dollar prize, you win. There’s only 1 pick here. Are you ready?”

Fifi didn’t care. She heard what her boyfriend had said. She didn’t care of the prizes anymore. They would all be having a great time together and that’s all there is to her life. She let of a couple of cheerful yaps to get the crowd happy before picking case number 2.

The box opened to reveal but she was confused at what Rick had said: ‘When this is over we are going to have a great time together, all 4 of us.’ She thought it over thinking why was there a 4 when there were only 3 of them back there? A fog rolled over in her mind and she realized she couldn’t tell the difference between 3 and 4.