The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire Seeking Approval

Epilogue: Part 1

It had been 3 months since the game show and Fifi couldn’t have been happier. When Rick and Angela brought her home they presented her with a collar and cute collar tag engraved with her name ‘Fifi.’ She nearly passed out from her nipples and pussy coming when Angela helped put it on her. As she looked up to her Mistress with great adoration she swore she would be the best girl ever just for her. After all, it was Mistress Angela that introduced her to Master Rick and for that she was forever graceful.

There was another present waiting as well. In the form of a petite maid outfit with well-mannered built and grace in her movement. She introduced herself as Lulu in a broken soft Japanese accent, bowing politely. She seemed to be another past contestant of the show but Fifi could’ve swore she knew her from somewhere. Regardless, Lulu was in charge of cleaning the house and her, and other services she was excited to do. Except for meals, sometimes, where Mistress and Master prefers to cook for each other. But they were always the one to set her bowl down.

They all moved immediately to Mistress’s place, where it was a spacious house with plenty of rooms to play and run. Fifi couldn’t believe her eyes seeing the walled off lawn and it was just for her. Sometimes Mistress or Master, but mostly Lulu, would bring her out for a walk on a leash. She loved the feeling of her nipples and pussy in the air as she followed them behind, forming puddles behind here and there if she waited at a spot for too long. Her belly was looking 6 months pregnant because Master said it complimented her looks and she dragged it lovingly just inches from the ground. But she wasn’t always naked though. Mistress suggested she might catch a cold so Master tailored made a tank top with a removable front (if they wanted to) and a light loin cloth tied to cover her behind. They didn’t want it to get wet too often and Fifi loved it for it gave her room to swing freely. The outfit matches well with Lulu’s favourite default maid outfit (when she’s not in public) as her breasts area were completely removed, too, showing 2 gorgeous globes of balls which Fifi sometimes would nip at. Mistress often said they were well matched for each other.

Every morning Fifi would always face a dilemma. Mistress and Master sleeps on the same bed but sometimes either one of them would be missing. Mistress has her job at the Hospital, working for her medical degree, and Master might pull an all-nighter in his workshop. If only one of them was around Fifi’s would have an easy decision and sneaked under their sheets to play provided if Lulu didn’t beat her to it. They never minded and she loved it when they looked down at her sucking playfully. It always made her come when they did but being the best girl in the world she resisted, mostly resulting in small eager yips, until they do. Sometimes they would trick her into playing fetch with dildos, pens, or clothes, just to lure her away.

But what happens when both of them were in bed? Fifi was off limits unless told otherwise, same goes if Mistress was studying at her desk (Fifi wanted to lie next to her feet but her soft whimpers were distracting). It was their time and Fifi was proud of it. Instead, days like these she would seek out Lulu and sneaked below her for a quick treat. Lulu never seemed to mind as she always came prepared, without underwear, sometimes getting into position just for Fifi, or anyone, easy access like she wanted to. One time, she seemed to have dropped her apron accidentally, bending low and held long in picking it up, plenty of time for Fifi to attack only to find her not as quiet as she thought her to be. Her soft musical squeaks of pleasure made Fifi think she should show it to her Mistress and Master if she could just get it right.

It was on a lazy Sunday afternoon and the TV was showing Mistress’s favourite show involving lots of chromes and lasers. Fifi herself was playing with her Mistress on the couch when her Master walked in. She didn’t dare to move her eyes knowing Mistress was enthralled.

“...Mmmm...Ricky, what do...oh..do you have there?”

On all fours, Fifi didn’t turn around but gave her butt a light wag showing Master her beautiful butt plug. She could feel some of her juices clinging to her tights and to the floor as she did.

Master seemed to be holding something long and fluffy with black and white stripes. “Perfect. Fifi, when you finish having fun I have a gift for you. But you’re not allowed to go cum-cum yet, alright? Good girl.”

Fifi gave out a soft yelp to show she was listening. She licked and nibbled her Mistress’s clit more enthusiastically. It worked and Mistress finally groaned, grabbing onto her head, pushing her further in as squirts of nectar gushes out from her pussy. She felt enlightened.

Fifi held firm, shivering, as her face was covered in juices. She looked up, panting, knowing she had done a good job and took long proud licks. Still on all fours, Master came up from behind her and removed her loincloth, only to tie it back on. She felt some jolts below her waist and something pressing just above her tail bone. Her Master gave her a few smacks on the butt but she steadied herself with low gruff.

Finally, Master told her the awaited ‘cum-cum’ command and she did so proudly with a strong howl, throwing her back and spraying the floor with her pussy juice and milk. She stood on her knees, briefly, as she tries to wrestle her passion and belly before being on all four again. It was then she noticed something was pointing below her, and she could feel it wagging.

Master answered for her Mistress and her. “It’s a Tail. I called it a Taily. I got the idea from the show and have been working on it ever since. It uses electrical signals from the lower spinal area to detect emotions and body heat for electricity so there’s no need to recharge. I just needed to synchronize it to her with an orgasm and overtime it’ll feel and look natural. We can leave the butt plug in.”

“I love it,” Mistress answered. “It looks so much cuter. Cosplay just isn’t cosplay without realism. I tried giving her a ponytail but it just doesn’t fit the part.” Fifi shook her head as if on cue, showing her braided ponytail lashing behind her.

“I couldn’t have done it without you, Angie. I knew almost nothing of the human nervous system and you taught me a few things.” Master leaned in for a kiss and Mistress giggled in delight.

“How about that cloaking device? The one from that other show that would make her look like the real thing. I really want to take her out for real someday.”

“Nah, that’s a bust. Too complicated. I have the blueprints planned but the only way I can test it is if I could borrow some technology from the show.”

Fifi couldn’t catch up with their conversation. She was struggling to see her new tail. Every time she felt happy it seemed to come to life and wag. She could feel the bristles like it was part of her and she loved it. She wanted to see more. Her body twisted left and left but she couldn’t seem to catch it with her mouth. She spun and spun, each spin just barely catching up.

It wasn’t until Master ordered her to sit that she stopped, seeing a firm palm towards her. Her eyes widened, recognizing the signal that took her only 20 tries (according to Master) to understand. She let out a proud yip and stood on her back feet, her ass as close and low to the floor as she could with arms held to the side. Her belly, breast, nipples, pussy, and tag must be shown with leaky pride as she panted for anticipation. She was dripping from the top to bottom but her eyes were elsewhere.

Master had a bulge on his crotch. It was a toy that she liked to play. She whimpered in desperation as she pouted closer and closer to it, pawing and sniffing. When Master dropped his pants she drooled and her lips jumped by reflex, sending shivers through down her body. The taste was intoxicating even if it smelt musky like it was just used, but she slobbered on. Her Master patted her head and she knew she got it right this time. She looked up in bliss and all she just needed to make sure was not to swallow early.

Mistress giggled and said a few choice words. Fifi’s toy popped out from her mouth in disappointment as Master was dragged to the couch.

Fifi knew in her heart they were happy and she was proud to witness it. She felt burning a desire from seeing them as they slowly got rid of their clothes. When Lulu came in to the kitchen, silently curtsied as she did, they waved Fifi away to go play with her.

Fifi trotted gallantly to her from behind. Lulu always hid some of the best treats for her, either with her occasional strapon or something made best by her Master. Her hair was ruffled so she knew she has some fresh for her today, either on her face, breast, back, ass, or best of all, pussy. The fun was in the hunting. Fifi knew if she did a good job finding, Mistress would reward the same special treat as she always does after her fun with Master. Maybe they could play 2 vs 1 later. She wiggled her butt and tail, crouching, mouth smacking, waiting for Lulu to open the bottom drawer.

As the house began to shriek in passion, a letter was slid through under the door.