The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire Seeking Approval

Epilogue 2: Part 2

Fifi didn’t know why her Mistress and Master looked worried. It must’ve been that blasted letter she had fetched for them. She and Lulu were on all fours—Fifi was licking Master while Lulu licked Mistress, competing, as they sat there reading it. Fifi noticed Master’s face had gone pale and her toy gone soft. She thought she had lost.

A few days later a van came to pick them up. They were in a room where a mean looking woman sat at her desk ruffling her papers. Mistress and Master were sitting in front of the woman while Lulu and her waited at the back. She crouched low and growled but Mistress instructed her not to act.

“Mr Rick,’ the woman began talking. “We are worried about a thing with a contestant we had. I believe you are familiar with a Miss Fiona?”

Master swallowed as he nodded. Fifi was confused but her gaze remained at the enemy. “You must’ve read the contract and you must know that close family and friends are not allowed as contestants if you work here because they might have inside knowledge that could jeopardize the show. What do you have to say for yourself?”

“Madam Veronica, please. All I told her was what you could learn from watching it, the categories and what they are. I did not tell her how to win by all means.”

“I understand that but why didn’t you tell us in advance? Miss Fiona is a close friend of yours after all. And the contract does stipulate a penalty.”

Just then Mistress spoke up.

“Please, madam. My fianc?has nothing to do with it. It was my idea.” She said, crying as tears began to rain down her scar. Fifi growled fiercely as her tail stood upright. She would’ve lunged forward if Lulu didn’t pull on her leash.

The monitor behind the woman cracked alive with static, showing a silhouette of a man sitting behind a desk. His voice sounded modulated and wavy, like layers of filters were fitted over the speakers.

“Now, now. Madam Veronica. Let’s not be too rash over this.”

The woman looked terrified when she turned to look at the screen. She got off her seat to face him and bowed low before speaking. “Mr. Accountant. I am sorry for this but a contract is a contract...”

The Accountant chuckled. “Yes, a contract is a contract. I understand. I wrote that actually but I believe there has been no foul play here. Dear Mr. Rick and Ms. Angela, I can tell about your special circumstances even if my people can’t. Madam Veronica, ignore it, please.”

Madam Veronica bowed again and replied with a yes.

“Now, I do think a penalty is in order but it should not be as harsh as the contract said to be. I will think of one myself and I only have 2 question. Mr. Rick, I believe Miss Fiona has won $100,000 and I believe you became her caregiver. What have you done with the money? And let me remind you: you should not lie to me.” His eyes glowed with a tint of red and his voice boomed from the speakers.

“I-I spent most of it on the house, Sir. We needed the money now that 4 of us are living together.”

“Thank you. Now for Miss Angela. Do you have any regrets with these two?”

Mistress was quiet for a moment as she clutched Master’s hand tightly. “No. They ruined my life when they gave me this scar. Plastics surgeons couldn’t do anything about it. I dropped out of medical school, lost my scholarship, and wallowed in depression. No one wanted to look at me. The only person that cared was my Aunt who was furious. I wanted to take revenge even on Rick. But it turns out he had been lied to. All of this was my plan so if there is a penalty then it should be on me.”

“Excellent. Now for a bonus question. When is the wedding?” Mistress and Master both shared a look before answering.

“Madam Veronica, please open a cheque and I will sponsor 2/3 with no string attached. That would be my penalty.”

Master managed to mutter a few words of disbelief before the Accountant answered him.

“Hmm, I believe you are confused. I am a gracious person and by no means menacing. If there is something wrong in the world I believe it would be right to fix it by any means possible. Ah, that reminds me. I believe a wedding would also mean a wedding gift for each of you. Mr. Rick, how would you like to be promoted to our R&D department, with all the benefits of course. I see that wonderful device you have installed there wagging, and I can expect great things from you.”

“I-I am honoured, Sir. I’ll take it.”

“And Miss Angela. You don’t work here but I can offer one other gift. I can get rid of that scar of yours. It’s a simple matter with the technology we have.”

“I would love that.”

“And Mr. Rick, would you like to add anything to your wife at the same time?”

“Sir, with all due respect. I love my wife with all my heart and more. I would never change her for anything else.”

“Excellent, Well then, congratulation to the happy couple.”

* * *

Mistress and Master were on their honeymoon and Fifi couldn’t be happier. They took Lulu as a helper but had to leave Fifi behind because she would be too much trouble. She was lonely and horny, but they did promised to walk her when they get back.

Fifi was in the care of the Show. Master had completed his dream cloaking device and she uses it all the time. It allowed her to look like a regular flat-coated retriever when the collar was activated. Her paws and nose all felt real to her and no one would think otherwise.

There was another reason why the show was happy to take her in. Their security department has dogs that were used to sniff out trespassers so another addition wasn’t a problem. Before they left Mistress gave her some treats and told her to play nice with her new friends.

And she did, repeatedly. Throughout the night a different friend would come up to her. She would entice them with short yips and glee, licking their necks and sniffing their back. There were also some females that seemed like they needed a release and she was always happy to help. Over time she felt like part of the pack as she learned a thing or two from them.

As the 3rd dog of the night shoved his rod repeatedly into her pussy she couldn’t help but howl in pleasure. It was Matt today and she knew he loved it when she was being cuddly. She nudged him lovingly, guiding his heavy body to slump comfortably over her back, his head over her neck as his knot began to tighten. She felt the hot juices pumped into her as her breast began to squirt as she came. As she laid there with her face facing straight, tongue out and panting quietly, not wanting to wake her cute sleeping friend, the tied knot began pumping slowly again, beats by beats, sending small shiver of cum-cum as her breasts continued to spray. She loved her life because her Mistress would soon get to see a trick from her; all she needs to do is practice with that soon to be available sweet dessert between her legs.