The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The CPA

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 5 — Round 3

“Ok folks, we’re on to round three!” Jack said, waiting for the audience’s cheers to die down.

“Suzi, what case will it be now?”

“4.”

“Oh, you’re 11th Bimbo case Suzi, you’re out of runway now!”

Suzi felt even worse, fetish was the last bimbo category before intelligence and it was never good.

“The options are... Fit to be Tied, Feet First, Latex... Hoods and Hoses, and Many Men... Many Holes.

Audience, this is your last chance to mold Suzi’ future, what’s it going to be?

Many Men... Many Holes!”

The fog came over Suzi’s mind again, this time when it left she wasn’t just itching to get Jack’s dick in her, she really needed at least two men to fill her need.

“Suzi, earth to Suzi, are you ok?”

Suzi just nodded as a response, her eye’s fixed on the first row of the audience and the dozen or so men in it.

“Ok, we’ll we need another case number then...”

Suzie was still counting the men in a line and she simply blurted out the number she was at... “11!”

“A cash case! You’re up to $50,000!”

Suzi had finished counting the dicks in the first row and the news of her total snapped her back to reality momentarily.

She only needed three more cash cases and there was only one Bimbo case left, she had a chance!

Looking at the cases she chose... “5”.

“Another cash case Suzi! That’s $100,000 and the end of the round!”

“I don’t think we even need to wait for the accountant, do you want to just go right on to the next round Suzi?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” She replied, eager now to get to the final cash cases or the rows of dicks in the audience, she was no longer sure which would be better now.