The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 010

Tom knew the girls were trying to call to him through the bathroom door but he couldn’t make any sense of their voices over the thunder of his own heartbeat in his ears. It was the XXX-virus, he was infected… he could feel it.

His body felt ablaze. As though streams of molten iron ran through his bloodstream all headed downwards towards his aching cock where it had stiffened like nothing he had ever experienced before…

Tom was so goddamn hard and horny it actually, physically, hurt!

That glass of milk must have been laced with a XXX-sluts lactate and only Satan knew what was in the fucking cookies… Tom was beating his meat like a monkey on testosterone but it wasn’t close to enough. Sweat matted his brow, he was going to have to fuck someone soon or go insane with mad carnal desire.

“Get away! Jess… Brit… you need to leave… it’s got me… and.. and soon I won’t be able to help myself.”

His half-shouted, half-sobbed warning was met with a short silence from the other side of the door broken only by urgent whispering.

“Just hang on, Tom!” Britney’s voice filtered through roaring in his eardrums. “We think we might have a plan. We’ve been preparing for this!”

Preparing? What the hell were they talking about? Tom was having trouble stringing any two cogent thoughts together and even the idea of his own dear sisters on the other side of the door was becoming a horrifying temptation.

Pretty soon Tom was going to reach the stage were he would fuck anyone or anything if it meant relieving the pounding agony in his straining cock.

* * *

Pamela Hope watched the scene playing out next door with lip-licking anticipation. She had watched as the girls took her gift of tainted milk and cookies inside with no small measure of satisfaction. She wasn’t so sure that Tom would have fallen for that, he was far too paranoid but the two innocent girls?

Then all the yelling had started…

Mrs Hope listened in keenly and confirmed for herself that Tom had taken her bait. The milk bottle was filled entirely with her own liberal lactations and there was enough Viagra in the cookies to give a corpse an erection. She hadn’t been sure that he would eat the over-medicated treats but Pamela was certain that, now he had eaten them, her long game with the skittish young man was drawing to a close.

“Come to me, Tom. I’m sooo~ ready for you, Baby.” She whispered, hugging herself and rubbing her firm thighs together in eager excitement.

She looked on from her kitchen window as Tom locked himself in the bathroom and moaned as he began rubbing his thick veiny shaft in a futile attempt to relieve some pressure. Now it was only a matter of waiting as long as she could bear—to be utterly certain that he was good and cooked—before she offered up her wet and willing pussy for him to fill.

…Just like the friendly, helpful neighborhood MILF she was.

Mrs Hope knew she wouldn’t be able to hold back for long, she was beyond desperate, twitching like a crackhead who had been dry for days. With a giggle of anticipation she skipped over to her wardrobe, her stupendous rack bouncing and jiggling with each happy step and threw it open.

Her choice of outfit would be the coup de grâce, it needed to be something that would fire up his loins and drive him senseless with boiling lust. Fortunately, Pamela Hope had quite the selection to choose from.

Then she would finally have the big neighbor dick she so hopelessly craved…

She was just squeezing into her most alluring set of snowy white lingerie when there came a pounding on her front door. Mrs Hope looked about in surprise, could Tom have found his way to her already?

Smiling wickedly at the thought of him panting like a blown stallion on her doorstep, she tottered over to the door in her sexiest silver six-inch heels and threw it open, posing alluringly. She one hand raised high above her pretty head and the other on her smoothly cocked hip when she recognized Jessica standing there looking very flustered.

“Please Mrs Hope, Britney and I need your help.”

Pamela’s grin was positively lupine as she stepped aside and gestured for her young neighbor to enter.

“Of course, dear. Why don’t you come in and tell old Pamela what’s the matter…”

* * *

Tom was bent double over the bathroom sink, still frantically trying to get himself off when he heard the gentle knock on the door.

“No… no… you have to leave…” he moaned piteously, “I won’t… I won’t be able to help myself…”

“Tom?” The unmistakably feminine voice was calm and reasonable but honeyed with lewd intent. He immediately recognized it as Mrs Hope. “Tom, please let me in, I can help you. Let me help you get through this.”

Visions of Mrs Hope crashed through Tom’s head unbidden.

Memories of her flaunting that incredible busty body in front of him, the proffered pleasures she had advertised and the sweet temptations she had laid before him. Then he knew… even through the maelstrom of raging lust he knew it was her…

“You scheming bitch!” He growled through clenched teeth, “You did this to me. You infected me with your awful nympho virus and now you’re here to claim me as your prize… well, fuck you!”

“I would love you to fuck me and I’ll let you fuck me any way you wish, Tom.” Her reply was serene and measured despite her filthy language. “I would let you stick your cock anywhere you wanted and do things that you never dreamt a girl would ever do for you… but I know that’s not what you meant. Yes I did this, but you left me no choice.”

“Go away!”

It was a wail of despair. His manic wanking wasn’t bringing the relief he wanted and he desperately needed that outlet. The thought of that gorgeous huge-tittied MILF seductress waiting outside the bathroom door was just too much. “I wouldn’t fuck you if you were the last woman on earth!”

That was greeted with a long silence then a furious hammering on the door…

“You don’t mean that!” All the calm was gone from Mrs Hope’s voice now replaced with a furious indignant anger, “You’re mine, Tom! Do you know what I’ve endured, knowing you were right here next door? Well, you’ll understand soon enough. Now open this door!”

Tom looked around the small washroom hopelessly. He couldn’t maintain his self-control for much longer… he had to deal with the devil and come to a compromise. He knew he had to succumb soon but right now he was in a once-in-a-lifetime position of power.

If Tom was on his way out regardless, he would go out with a bang.

“Fine!” He yelled, “If you want me then I have some conditions.”

The thumping on the door stopped and Mrs Hope fell silent again as he continued…

“Get me a phone, Mrs Hope. I’m going to call some people and I’m not coming out until I am done…”

* * *

Tom ended the call and took a ragged breath. His rigid cock was pounding painfully in time with his racing pulse and his whole body trembling with urgent passion. He had done all he could and so, with both resignation and a morbid thrill, he opened the door to face the music.

It was time to let the fat lady sing. Except Mrs Hope was anything but fat.

The door opened onto his parents bedroom and there she was, standing before the king-sized bed in all of her magnificent glory like a walking wet-dream.

Tom’s eyes widened as he drank her in. She was wearing skyscraper stiletto heels and her shapely legs were wrapped in silky white thigh-high stockings sporting hot pink bows at the tops. They made her gorgeous gams look even longer and incredibly sleek.

His bloodshot eyes moved over her firm inviting thighs to the lacy white g-string that did little to conceal her moist puffy mound and Tom’s fingers twitched to untie the taut strings that rode high over her generous hips. To pull the knots undone and see the teensy tiny undergarment fall to the bedroom floor.

She wore a scanty white corset frilled in the same vivid pink as her stockings but it was cupless and her marvelously huge melons were out, front and center. They looked so full and heavy, bare to him with those pretty pink nipples hard and gently lactating.

Finally Tom dragged his eyes up to her stunning picture-perfect face. Her shining amber eyes and glossy pouting lips, gently parted and framed by a cascade of dark, gently curling hair. All of it together made her look like some sultry super-stacked sex goddess come to earth to fulfil his every deepest darkest fantasy.

“Do you like what you see, Tom dear?”

Mrs Hope was watching his reaction, preening beautifully and smiling hungrily at him with a smug look of satisfaction. He must have been drooling.

Tom soon felt his own surge of satisfaction; he was naked and could feel a slight sheen of sweat prickle over every inch of his burning skin. Pamela’s eyes quickly dropped to his big throbbing dick and her facade of cool composure fell away in an instant.

Her full lips quivered and she dropped to her knees shaking with ecstatic anticipation.

“At last…” she whispered huskily. “It’s been far too long…”

Tom stalked up to her, grasped his steely shaft in one hand and slapped her hard across the cheek with it.

“You did this to me and you made me promises.” he growled. “Now you’re going to be mine and you’re going to deliver!”

With that he grabbed her by the hair, tilted her beautiful face back and rudely shoved his aching tool between her soft full pouting lips.

“Oh Tom- Mmmnph~!

Mrs Hope’s sparkling eyes widened in shock but she didn’t fight him. With a low guttural hum of pleasure she let him push fully half of his raging manmeat into her warm wet mouth before she began sucking on it like a cream-filled Popsicle.

Tom gasped at the feel of those sweet cherry lips locked about the tumescent tip of his tool, the buttery softness of her mouth sending blissful shudders through him. Her tongue rolled and slathered about the crown of his corpulent cock lighting up his pleasure centers like a stadium rock concert.

“That’s right you gorgeous MILF slut, is that what you’ve wanted? To gag yourself on my big dick? To taste my manhood in the back of your throat?”

He glared down at her angrily, panting with his own all-consuming need. She had done this to him and she would pay for it in pounds of her succulent fuckable flesh.

Mrs Hope locked eyes with him, those bright amber orbs shining with desire and never slowing as she twisted and stroked her exquisite runway face up and down his adamantine immensity.

Mmmhmmm~” she moaned around her meaty mouthful.

Tom ran his hands through her waterfall of thick dark hair and watched her huge tits sway with each of her quickening movements. God but they were amazing, larger than cantaloupe melons but clearly still as perky and gravity-free as a twenty year old.

Releasing her hair, he bent over her and cupped those luscious mounds in his hands to feel their heft and softness. He gasped as his hands sunk into her firm spongy titty-flesh and Mrs Hope groaned excitedly around his girthy shaft, she was clearly very sensitive.

Pamela had closed her eyes, as though relishing every salty second as she greedily gobbling his ironclad rod but that alone wasn’t enough for her. Tom let out an animal whimper when she gurgled wetly and began forcing her head lower, swallowing the head of his steely tool and sliding it past the entrance to her tight slick throat.

Jeezus~ shit! Holy fuck, Mrs Hope…” He gasped as she energetically fucked her own lovely face all the way to his throbbing balls.

Her soft pouting lips ran luxuriously down the full length of his jutting manhood until she kissed his pelvis. Tom gaped as Pamela groaned in heartfelt pleasure and she began to eagerly, ravenously deep-throat him. Her own delicate hands had slipped over his where they pawed at her bountiful bouncing rack. She guided Tom’s feverish fingers over her bra-busting mounds and onto her stiff leaking nipples where he pulled at them fervently.

“Oh Gawd~! I’m going to cum straight down your throat you cock-gargling whore!” Tom roared.

Nnnnnmmurgh~!

Pamela’s mesmerizing amber eyes were watering as she looked up at him in silent appeal. Then, as if reading his impending climax on his face, she began to suck with even more ferocity, ramming his full turgid length between her lips and straight down her tight warm throat.

“Oh fuck! Fuck fuckfuckfuck…

She let out a stifled groan of heartfelt need as Tom tugged mercilessly at her rock-hard nipples and he could feel her creamy milk flowing freely through his clawing fingers. He was literally milking his sexy MILF neighbor as she sucked him to frightful fruition.

That erotically charged realization was the final straw and he exploded, blasting his hot sticky load straight down her slender neck into her empty waiting belly.

It was as though all the built-up stress and sexual frustration of the last few weeks had finally found a blessed outlet. Like pressurized steam hissing and spitting from a valve it blew its way out of Tom, a dizzying wave of release spewing from the angry head of his spasming cockmeat.

Tom swayed unsteadily on his feet as he poured a seemingly endless torrent of manseed into Mrs Hope’s mouth until she began to jerk and writhe on her knees below him. Finally she pulled her pretty head back, blindly trying to catch the last of his gargantuan load on her flawless face. Her vision was clouded with the drug-like euphoria and a thick glob of his spend spilled from the side of her thick cock-bruised lips.

“So much… never seen… oh sweet jesus…” she groaned hazily, falling giddily back onto her luscious MILF ass.

Tom could see her big amber eyes rolling up into her skull in that familiar brainless bliss that overcame every XXX-infected when they consumed the fresh spunk they craved so badly but he was still rock-hard, unyielding and feeling monstrously unsatisfied.

“Is this all your teasing promises are worth? A quick one and done blowjob then you’re going to pass out?” He snarled at her, before pointing furiously down at his unflagging boner. “After you did this to me?!”

Mrs Hope just moaned in soulful gratification and spread her sleek thighs limply, it was all the answer she could manage in her current state. A clear, if tasteless, invitation for him to continue regardless.

Tom was so desperately hard he was actually considering it before he heard a ding-dong voice calling him from out back of the house.

“Oh, Tommy boy…” Sang a breathy musical voice, laden with lecherous promise, “…won’t you come out and play?”

“Shit, but that was a close thing.” He grumbled to himself then turned back on the recumbent form of Pamela Hope, “Here’s a promise of my own for you, Mrs Hope. I’m not going to fuck you. Not until you know what it’s like to be driven mad by carnal pleasures that are just outside of your reach. The same thing you did to me.

With that Tom turned and stalked out of the room, heading outside towards the pool. He strode through the empty house utterly naked, his rigid throbbing dick leading the way like a pussy-powered divining rod set to stun.

Despite the maddening lust coursing through every vein Tom felt good, his skin was slick with sweat but he felt stronger and more vigorous than he ever had before the epidemic broke out. Was this the seductive nature of the infection or something else? Tom had no way of knowing which.

He vaulted the verandah railing, landing nimbly on his feet and drank in the sight of a copper-haired Tania stretched out beside the pool on a beach towel, her fitness-model body on display and coyly playing her manicured fingertips across the surface of the cool clear water.

“I thought I told you to stay out of my pool.”

She turned at the sound of his approach and her eyes widened in gleeful surprise at the naked sight of him. Her scarlet hair seemed afire in the bright daylight and her blemishless sun-kissed skin gave of a warm glow. All that golden goodness was wrapped up in a baby blue tasselled bikini that set off her emerald eyes and Tom licked his lips at the sight of her glorious mounds sitting high and pert upon her chest, barely contained by the straining bikini top.

“I was just working on my tan, Tom.” She smiled hungrily as he approached. Her bewitching breasts swung and rippled deliciously as she stood to meet him, setting the little tassels to swaying. “But I’m happy to work out some kind of arrangement with you if that helps…”

She toyed with the straps of her bikini bottoms as if suddenly nervous as Tom prowled closer saying nothing in reply.

“I’m so glad you called, I wasn’t sure you had found my phone number when you didn’t call me.” She tried out a little mock coyness, her digits had been in the little lace panties she had left for him. “I’m certainly relieved that you called me instead of that old dairy-cow next door, I’m sure you’ll find me a far more open-minded and… flexible partner than her.”

She bent over double as she spoke, turning so her superb peach of an ass was presented to him invitingly as she picked up her towel and then quickly straightened, setting her massive milkers to bouncing again. She shot him a saucy wink and Tom didn’t bother to hide the fact he was openly checking her out.

“What do you say, Stud?”

Tom didn’t say anything, his blood was on fire as he strode past her and dived into the swimming pool, half-expecting the chlorinated water to boil and steam around him. He surfaced, not needing to check below to know the cold water hadn’t quenched his pulsating erection and paddled around to face the fetching red-head.

“I’d say a little healthy competition never hurt anyone. What are you offering?” Tom said, grinning like a hungry alligator up at her.

Tania just gave him an amused smile and reached a hand behind her back to pull the strings on her bikini top loose.

Tom wet his lips as the skimpy top fell away revealing her magnificent tanned melons and tasty nipples. They hung freely, huge and heavy as she bent into a perfect divers pose and launched herself into the pool with barely a splash. Tom tracked her like a circling shark as she surfaced inches in front of him, wrapping her long silky legs about his waist and snaking her slender bronzed arms over his shoulders and around his neck.

Mmmmm, I’ve been fantasizing about us together in this pool, I’ve been fantasizing about you non-stop since I first saw you.. pleasuring yourself above me on that balcony.” She breathed in a sultry tone and then giggled. “I haven’t had sex in a pool since I was teenager.”

With that she pressed her warm curvaceous body against his and kissed him passionately. Tom could feel her bare breasts mashed flat against his naked chest and her diamond peaks raked his scorching skin. Her tongue swirled over his and she tasted like cinnamon and cherries.

Then Tania’s hips began to move, rubbing her ripe pussy lips against his rock-hard shaft through the thin fabric of her insubstantial bikini bottoms. Tom returned the kiss, his tongue fencing with hers as he reached his eager hands under her to grope at her tight bubbly ass feverishly.

Mmmmwah~ Oh Tom, I can feel it… so hard and thick. You have no idea how much I love a big thick cock stretching my little pussy out.“

Tania moaned as she broke off the kiss, leaning back into the water with a sigh. Her face was flushed and her vivid green eyes wide, almost wild, with a crazed yearning. Even with her crimson hair plastered wetly about her pretty face she was still stunningly beautiful. She held his shoulders at arm’s length as she gnawed at her plump lower lip in concentration and began grinding her bikini-clad cunt up against his throbbing manmeat in earnest.

“Oh Tom, I’ve needed this so badly…” she whispered hoarsely, closing those emerald eyes as she slid her soaked pussy up and down against the side of his shaft. “Can you fuck me on that big thick cock, Tom? Oh God, I want it in me already… please fuck me!

“Not yet…” Tom’s voice came out as a deep commanding rumble “If you want it, then you’ll do as I say.”

Tania just groaned in helpless surrender as he walked them both to the shallow end of the pool with her still clinging to him like a leech, stuck fast to him and grinding away at his straining member like a bitch in heat.

Yeeessss~ Yes, Tom. I’ll do it, I’ll do anything… just let me feel you inside me.“

Ever cell in Tom’s body was screaming at him to tear away the thin, soaked fabric of her bikini bottoms and fuck the exquisite red-head brainless. He understood it all now; how men who got infected with the XXX-virus became rabid slathering sex maniacs but somehow Tom was still clinging to some part of his rational self and holding on by his proverbial fingertips.

“On your back, you hot slut. I want to feel those fat tits around my hard dick.” He grunted.

Laying her on the top step leading out of the pool where the water was only an inch deep, he shimmied up her shiny wet torso until he straddled her chest and laid his twitching tool between her immense glistening knockers.

Tania groaned in anticipation and sank her dainty fingers deep into her mountainous breasts, squeezing them together ardently around his jutting manmeat. Tom reveled in the cushiony warmth of her soft tit-flesh for a long blissful moment before he began thrusting himself into that creamy valley.

“Come on, Tom. My puppies are huge and sensitive and all yours, baby. I can’t wait to feel you cumming all over them.” Gasped Tania eagerly, small hands gripping her stiff nips and smooshing them together as his rampaging cock slid in and out of her vast wobbling cleavage.

“Oh fuck, Tania! Your tits are amazing…“

Her flushed face was a mask of purest pleasure and her whole glorious body shone in the sun, bedecked in bright beads of pool water. Her tight nipples had begun lactating heavily and her abundant milk ran across those glowing golden spheres of flesh, mingling with the water droplets and lubricating them for his earnest fucking.

Tom reached down hungrily and began pulling at her stiff strawberry peaks. Squeezing great jets of milk from them and causing Tania to gasp and shudder beneath him.

“Oooh… shiiit~!” She squealed, craning her head up to watch his cock pistoning into her magnificent mounds, her whole body trembling on the precipice of climax. “Milk me, Tom! Fuck my tits… blow your hot load all over my face… Just fuck meee~!

With that she convulsed with her first jaw-dropping breast-gasm, her plush lips forming a silent ‘O’ and her long eyelashes fluttering. The convulsions sent ripples through her heaving cleavage and Tom grunted in mindless pleasure.

Her rack really was spectacular and his steely tool slid into it effortlessly. He massaged her swollen knockers madly as he rammed himself between them in a mad pounding rhythm. Tania titty-flesh was soft and warm, slickly wet and the sight of those two bountiful beauties bouncing around his enraged cock was rapturous.

“You’re mine! These tits are mine, that ass is mine. Your cock-sucking mouth and tight little pussy are all mine!” He roared his voice raw with carnal passion.

Tania just nodded, her lips moving soundlessly as he rolled her huge bra-busting melons around his furiously plunging shaft as he continued slamming it between them at a frantic feverish pace. Tom could feel her pornstar-perfect body quaking and arching beneath him, pushing up into him as a conga line of bone-shaking breast-gasms set stars to dancing in her emerald eyes.

His thrumming balls surged and flexed then, with a final surge of strength, he buried himself to the base between her massive milky orbs forcing the engorged crown of his meaty magnitude to crest the hillocks of her rolling cleavage and exploded riotously onto her beguiling beautiful face.

“Yaasss~!” Tania shrilled, opening her mouth wide like a catcher’s mitt to receive his scorching fastball load.

Even through his orgasmic blitz Tom was shocked at just how much he expended. Thick arcing ropes of his hot pearlescent manseed spiraled through the air, splashing down across her dazzling ahegao face, looping into her open mouth and landing in the matted mess of her crimson locks.

“Jeezus, fuck! How is there so damn much of it?” Tom groaned as he let loose another sticky cannonade, basting down her sculpted chin and slender throat with his copious cumshots.

This didn’t seem to phase Tania in the least. She basked in his liquid love. She ran her hands over her gooey face, smearing it across her perfect golden skin and scooping it towards her starving lips as though it were Ambrosia; the food of the gods.

When it finally ended—the last few warm globs squishing out from the fertile valley between her buxom ballooning breasts, Tom was panting like a champion greyhound. Somehow he was still impossibly hard and his supercharged libido howled like an entire wolf-pack for more. Looking down at Tania, the superb sexual hellion was splayed out limply in the shallow water wallowing in her post-spunk daze and Tom was left to consider the questionable prospect of going to poundtown on her limp form.

He strongly suspected that she wouldn’t object and while he was still monstrously horny, Tom didn’t want to waste his last days (or was it hours?) on some addle-brained lump of fuckmeat…

Wait, hadn’t he phoned up some other prurient prospects too? He was struggling to think clearly through the fog of lust-driven carnal craving clouding his mind when he heard excited feminine voices from back inside the house…

Oh thank fuck for lucky timing, Tom thought as he wiped his still rigid cock off in Tania coppery tresses and stalked back inside to greet his newest arrivals.

He had a feeling they were going to be very happy to see him.

* * *

Jessica drew the heavy draped curtains closed with a sinking feeling of despair.

At their busty neighbors’ insistence, she and Britney had taken refuge in Mrs Hope’s house next door. They certainly wouldn’t want to be in the house when her brother went full sex maniac from the XXX-infection.

She had already heard the loud happy cries and deep bestial grunting from next door and had even spotted Tom doing something with the redhead in the pool before she could snatch her eyes away. Jessica could feel the embarrassing heat dust her cheeks and was sure she was blushing but the last weeks hadn’t been easy on her either.

Jessica had still been attending college when the XXX-virus had begun to sweep through the place and it hadn’t been pretty. The virus had seemed to take the female teachers and seniors like a forest-fire took trees, leaping from one to another effortlessly and with frightening speed. Changing and transforming them into these… these… XXX-sluts!

Soon the campus grounds had been awash with scantily-clad tramps strutting about and the males at school had begun to indulge their shameless, disgusting baser instincts on the poor sick women.

Jessica had seen Jeff; the boy she had nursed a crush on all year, slip into the seniors bathroom with Sarah Doyle. That fat pimply loser from their homeroom.

Sarah Doyle for god’s sake!

But Sarah hadn’t been fat or pimply anymore…

She had been transformed into a barely-legal beauty queen with a slender willowy figure, bulging DD breasts and skin as clear and smooth as buttermilk. Jessica had silently wept as she watched them slip into girl’s bathrooms, giggling and cooing at each other.

She supposed that was one of the reasons why she hadn’t protested when Tom had dragged Britney and herself out of school and into his stupid house-arrest scheme. At least it was proof he cared about them.

Their mother hadn’t been seen since she left for her visit to the city in the early days of the outbreak and Tom looked as though he had pushed himself to the edge of sanity trying to care for the two of them.

Now look where it had landed him. Tom was infected, and it was Jessica and Britney’s fault.

If only they had given some thought about where the damn cookies and milk might have come from! The food had appeared so innocent and they had stepped squarely into the shit.

Stupid, stupid, stupid…

Shaking her head and wandering back into the kitchen, she looked down at the Wet-Nurse 5000. It was clearly an industrial strength breast pump that Ms Hope had used to fill the glass milk bottle that they had found on their doorstep. Jessica frowned down at it angrily toying with the small glass suction cups thoughtfully.

Well, they were going to make it up to him in his last hours as a man. They weren’t going to let Ms Hope keep her precious ‘prize’ all to herself. She and Britney had made a few phone calls of their own…

“...oh, he’ll be there alright. Just make sure you are too unless you want to miss out on all the fun. Okay—Bye!” Britney said down the cordless telephone before hanging up.

She turned to look at Jessica who was still fiddling with the breast pump.

“Hey Jess, I’m not saying we shouldn’t be…” Britney trailed off with a grimace and looked away in guilty shame, “But doing this for our own brother feels kinda weird, doesn’t it?”

Jessica knew how she felt and the younger girl wasn’t wrong…

Narcing out your own brother to a horny rabble of cum-hungry whores definitely felt weird!

* * *