The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 009

Tom watched the announcement again as it was repeated, the police officer in the channel twelve newsroom didn’t look very healthy… The large man’s face was slick with sweat and he was jittery to say the least.

Maybe it was the three days of caffeine abuse or maybe it was an effect of the XXX-virus since the fool had openly admitted to fucking some of the infected, but the man had a wild look in his eyes and seemed to have trouble clearly framing his sentences.

Tom wasn’t buying it, but he knew men out there would.

The XXX-infected were manipulative and devious; every time the public supply of willing men with their hard dicks were running low, they did something to sow the seeds of false assurance amongst the remaining hold-out males.

In the beginning—once the unexplainable decline of males and the explosion in the number of these infected females had become apparent—a lot of men had locked themselves in their homes or gone into hiding. It was the most prudent and cautious move any man could make.

But those reactions had come too late. There had been no conclusive news reports or clear warnings so it had been up to each man individually to recognize there was a danger and to protect himself from it. By that time the federal government had fallen to shambles and ambitious XXX-infected seductresses had taken charge of several major television news networks.

Then the relentless campaign of advertisements had begun. Unbelievably attractive women, sometimes whole groups of them, had appeared on the air begging for male companionship, promising outlandish sexual delights and even offered payment to any man who would contact them.

That had brought the weaker willed men out of the woodwork and sated the hunger of the lustful masses for a while…

Then, once more men were needed again, a group of cunning Bimbos had formed a think-tank to come up with an ingenious new ploy for getting men into bed with them and their ilk. A range of hither unseen “preventatives” had appeared on store shelves in every city across the country.

The logistics of that scheme alone boggled Tom’s mind and taught him not to trust the vapid smiles of the uber-busty sex fiends.

Promised cures and snake-oil immune boosters in every form and variety had appeared in shop windows everywhere. Many of the XXX-infected beauties had even taken to peddling them door to door, hoping to lure men into their overflowing bosoms and, inevitably, between their generously spread thighs.

A lot of men had fallen for that ploy, the pills were advertised on TV with a money-back guarantee, it had been very convincing and effective.

Especially since nobody would be asking for their money-back once the virus took hold of them. Tom couldn’t imagine the trouble a clever group of XXX-infected must have gone through to mass produce the stuff and get their questionable cures so widely distributed. It was insidious and he knew that it had lured far too many men out of safety.

But now the numbers of available and willing men were dwindling again, Tom dreaded to think of what might come next. What insidious, machiavellian plan the opitomous “they” might scheme up.

Frankly, menfolk were so outnumbered at this point that the gorgeous mobs of XXX-infected could probably do as they liked. Once it was apparent that more men were needed to quench the bottomless thirst of the sex-crazed crowds, some new ploy would be used, and this news broadcast looked like one such deception…

A man reaching out to other uninfected men with a proposed preventative and a police officer at that.

His words would carry weight for anyone out there watching, just Tom was. The Officer seemed more or less in control of himself—he certainly wasn’t behaving like some sex-crazy maniac like every other man Tom had seen in the arms of infected women—but the way Officer Bakers eyes seemed to lose focus occasionally, the way he twitched and sweated…

Tom thought about the large tin of coffee he had grabbed in his shopping expedition, then straightened with resolve.

“Fuck that!”

His strength of resolution was immediately crushed by fear and trepidation as he heard a clear insistent knocking on the front door.

“Who the hell?”

Tom ran through the house bursting onto the balcony overlooking the front door. Leaning over the railing he glared down and gasped at the sight below.

Tania, Ms Hope’s friend from the day before, stood at the front door in a simple white blouse and a tight black mini-skirt that fell short of covering her entire glorious ass. From his vantage point above her Tom could only really see her full head of lustrous red hair and a mountainous amount of jutting cleavage straining against over-taxed buttons as he looked directly down her shirt.

He let out a miserable hungry groan at the sight.

“Oh, hi there, Stud”

Looking up, Tania smiled at him warmly and took a deep breath putting further strain on the blouse’s tight fabric.

“I’m so glad I caught you at home!” She exclaimed in delight, as though he would be anywhere else. “I was hoping you were in. I was wondering if I could borrow you for a few hours, my dishwasher is broken and I…”

He cut her off angrily.

“Oh my God! How stupid do you think I am? You could at least make an effort at a real excuse. Don’t come around here again!!”

He had expected her to look crestfallen or even rebuked but instead she just smiled radiantly up at him.

“Don’t be like that, I wasn’t expecting you to do it for free, how about you let me in and we’ll… talk about it.”

“You’re kidding yourself if you think I’ll let you into my house.” Tom scoffed “I know what you want and you’ll take it the same way as yesterday. Just so long as you leave me and my sisters alone!”

Tania just nodded, stepping back onto the lawn to give him a good view of her. Like all the XXX infected she was gorgeous, he had been turned on by her yesterday in her black string bikini and today was no different.

Her skin was golden in stark contrast to Ms Hope’s paler complexion and her hair was like a wave of living flame in the bright sunlight, cascading over her slim shoulders and across her heaving swaying chest that seemed to pull Tom’s eyes to them like magnets.

She slowly unbuttoned the blouse releasing her braless tits, they were like vast golden orbs and her tight pink nipples stood at attention, lactating gently. She lay smoothly back on the grass almost as though sun-bathing and ran her slender hands across her stiff peaks then slowly down her smooth belly to her tight black hip-hugging skirt.

“Do you see something you like, Tom? It’s all yours, any time you please.”

Lifting her hips she pulled the skirt up until it was bunched about her trim waist and with a playful wiggle of her sleek hips, she slipped off a pair of sheer lace panties exposing her slick hairless womanhood to him.

“All you have to do is come down here, Tom. Come down here and claim me as your woman.”

Tom gasped as she teasingly licked a long painted finger and slid it slowly into her pretty pink pussy, her emerald eyes locked on his and a soft smirk parted her full lips.

“Oh faaaark~...” Tom groaned, as the gorgeous redhead began to play with herself, bold and out in the open.

He fumbled at his shorts then dropped them around his ankles, his cock sprung free, already hard and aching. Tania gasped at the sight of it, an animal hunger blazing in her expression and pressed another clever finger into her moist mouth-watering cunt. She was the very picture of hot desire as she began moving them slowly in and out, eliciting soft moans of carnal pleasure.

Tom watched her wide-eyed and matched her pace with his own stroking hand along his rock-hard length. Tania giggled as she spotted it and quickened her pace minutely, her free hand roaming across the firm curves of her own athletic body and arching her back in a sensual bow pleasure with a soft gasp.

Mmmhmm~ yes, Tom. That’s it… show me how much you want me…” She cooed, her every word dripping with lusty promise. Her hands moved faster as she spread her shapely legs wider and lifted her toned hips to display herself entirely for him.

Tom gritted his teeth at the sight of her breasts swaying softly and imagined sinking his fingers deep into those soft wobbling mounds, sliding his cock between that cushiony flesh or sucking furiously at the large pebbled nips.

It was almost too much to take. Then Tania started to gasp and groan as her spectacular ass bucked up off the ground.

Pleeease~ Tom. Come on Baby… Aaahaa~! Show me how you jack that fat cock for me. That’s it… mmmmnph~ p-pump it faaaster~

Tania groaned in famished need as she slid her twirling thumb across her own engorged nub and twisted her dripping fingers inside of her sopping snatch. The sight of it gave Tom full body tingles, as though electricity was running across his skin.

She was writhing on his lawn, not twenty feet away, fantastically naked and lewdly exposed to noon day sun and yet, somehow, he couldn’t… mustn’t let himself have her. Instead he ran his thumb across the bulging head of his meaty shaft, sucking in a deep shuddering breath as he did.

“You can do it, Tom Baby… ha! I-I know you can. Just keep nnnrrgh~ Just keep stroking it like that. K-Keep fucking me… ooomph~ just like that!”

Tania was quickening her pace now, her breaths were coming short and sharp, her fingers a blur against her gushing slit but she never broke eye contact with him. Her curvy hips had begun to buck in jerky motions with each in-thrust and her acres of bronzed tit-flesh rippled like waves as she squirmed upon her own dancing digits.

“Oh shit, Tania! I.. I… I think I’m close!”

A slick sheen of sweat had appeared on her golden skin and the fringe of her fiery red hair was clinging damply to her slender neck and shoulders as she writhed upon the verdant lawn. Tom was still matching her though, fucking his fist like it was her gorgeous squirting pussy.

His breathing grew choppy as he looked down upon the magnificent creature pleasuring herself below him. His eyes roamed across her taut voluptuous figure but always came back to her intense green eyes that seemed filled with crazed lust directed solely at him.

“I’m close too, Baby. Show Tania how you cum, let Tania taste your yummy cummy.”

Her soaked finger never slowed or flagged in chasing her sinful pleasure, plunging desperately into her sodden cunt with wild reckless abandon. Tom’s fingers gripped his manmeat warm and tight but he doubted they were as tight or hot as that splayed out cunt below him would feel.

His balls were swelling and throbbing, almost painfully full and he knew his climactic moment was approaching. Tom guessed Tania must have sensed it too as her head jerked down to lock onto his jerking cock like a homing beacon.

He was so goddamn close when an urgent, unwelcome feeling of dread crept up on him. Why was he doing this? She certainly wasn’t going to leave him alone now she knew she could get to him…get in his head like this. What was he getting out of it? If he was whoring himself out… a desperate thought struck him like a lightning bolt.

“Pay me bitch!” He hissed, feeling his cheeks flush with arousal and embarrassment as he heard the words leave his lips, “Pay me or I shoot this fat, sticky at my feet.”

Tania’s gemstone eyes opened wide in alarm, but she didn’t slow her urgent fingering. She just nodded feverishly as her focus zoomed in on his throbbing cock like lenses.

With that said Tom exploded, a great molten moonshot of jism arced through the air to splash with unerring precision across Tania toned golden tummy. Tania squealed in glee and scooped it with her left hand. She had lifted it to her sweet mouth when another arc splattered across her sleek muscular thighs. Her right hand left her gaping twat long enough to coat her fingers in his dense pearly manseed before sliding them straight back up inside of her once again.

Ooohmaagawd yaaasss~” A delighted purr came from her throat as she licked his sticky spend from her fingers and stuffed even more of it into her greedy pussy then she spasmed once in a jittering orgasm and lay still, chuckling sleepily.

Thaaank~ you Baaa—...” She drawled but never finished as her eyes fluttered shut in blissful oblivion.

Tom looked down, feeling a bit sick at the sight of the cum-junky on his lawn. He recognized the euphoria by now and knew she would be deep deep in it shortly.

“Leave the money at the door.” He muttered as he turned away then added in a shameful tone, “…and the panties.”

He fled back inside followed by the sound of her soft drowsy giggling, never spotting Ms Hope watching him closely from her bathroom window.

* * *

Mrs Hope watched Tom retreat back through the verandah doors into the safety of his home before turning her frustrated attention to her “friend” Tania.

What the hell was that bitch doing here? Pamela had taken the risk of bringing Tania into her last attempt at seducing Tom yesterday hoping that the idea of a threesome would finally break his pesky resolve. But it hadn’t worked out as she wished and now she had a rival for his affections or—more accurately—his delicious cock.

“That goddamn Harpy!” Snarled Mrs Hope as she watched the ungrateful slut lazing euphorically in the sun. “She’ll ruin everything!”

She contemplated marching out there, dragging Tania off the lawn and back to her place to tell her off in no uncertain terms. It had been a real struggle to keep herself from vaulting the fence like an olympic hurdler when Tom had got his wonderful cock out.

She had wanted to be there, bathing in the shower precious cum as he emptied his churning balls out over the railing. She had been trembling with unbearable ravenous lust as she fought to control herself! But no, marching out onto the street and making a scene in front of the house would only hurt her plans.

“Come and poach my Tom, will you? We’ll see about that…”

She stalked angrily back to her kitchen, her magnificent tits swaying and bouncing heavily under her white apron, picked up her large mixing bowl and began whisking the ingredients with furious energy.

She would have Tom, he was hers and she would just have to trust that he could control himself with another XXX-infected (like Tania for instance) as he had with her. Though asking for Tania’s panties… Tom had never asked Pamela for any of her underwear before.

Did she need to go lingerie shopping again? She already had quite the risque collection.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Pamela Hope looked down at her baking and let herself smile in sweet self-satisfaction. This plan would work, she was certain of it. She just had to keep control of her raging urges for a little while longer.

She reached over to grab the bottle of pills she had placed beside the flour and crushed a few more into the batter. Her late husband had not been a man to shy away from “marital aids” before the epidemic, for all the good they did him. A few more vigorous whisks stirred the crushed pills into the mix and she set the bowl aside to pull a very different kitchen appliance up onto the counter.

It had just come in the post today.

Opening the packaging she pulled out a glistening steel and glass contraption labeled “The Wet-Nurse 5000”. A wicked grin spread across Ms Hope’s lovely face as she untied the laces of her apron to expose her fantastically full and heavy tits. Her nipples tingled and started to milk in anticipation.

This part at least, she mused placing two large glass suction cups against her quickly stiffening teets, was going to be enjoyable…

* * *

Sonya took a hesitant step back as the supply room door rocked beneath another immense blow. She looked at her friend Bianca with a mixture of fearful trepidation and heart-racing lust. She stood trembling at the sound of the bestial roar beyond the door and Bianca shot her an excited look in reply.

“It’s got to be him, right? The one everyone is talking about?”

Sonya had already been the picture of an all-american cheerleader before the XXX-virus had swept through the school. With silky blonde hair, a trim athletic figure and a flawless tanned complexion she had only ever hung out with the football team and her fellow squadmates, snubbing everyone else who she knew in her haughty pride were beneath her notice.

When she had changed though… her standards had dropped like a lead balloon. Sure, she had enjoyed the initial orgies in the locker rooms, at one point she had gleefully let the hockey team’s star players triple team her, all three at once. It had been glorious, they hadn’t even slowed their mad fucking pace after she passed out that cum-induced bliss… but they had only been the start and amongst the first male seniors to fall to the infection.

“Oh for sure, Sister. Something big is back there.” Bianca replied, clutching her hands together under her impressive pale cleavage and pushing them together. “It’s going to bust through that door any second now.”

Soon, after the initial rush on the jocks had passed, it hadn’t mattered to Sonya whose cock was in her. Just so long as they could fuck her, fill her and feed her what she needed.

The geeks and nerds had actually impressed her with their raw lustful enthusiasm, even that four-eyed pimply geek Shawn from her calculus class had lasted a whole four days of nearly constant rutting before he finally succumbed to the XXX-virus and changed. And Sonya wouldn’t have been caught dead with one of those creepy gothic losers like Bianca before the epidemic but now all that small-time snobbery seemed so unimportant.

“”I hope all this “Beast” lives up to all the hype. It wasn’t easy squeezing back into my cheer squad outfit. My boobs have gotten way larger since last time I wore it.” She said, tugging at the red and white top that was squishing her big young tits tightly together then eyeing Bianca with a skeptical eye.

Bianca was dressed in a black corset laced in red and black. Her pale tits like two overripe melons threatened to burst free of it and a short clinging black leather biker skirt stretched tight over her perfectly rounded ass and hips. The inky haired college senior was showing off generous amounts of slender white thigh and black fishnet stockings that made love to her mile-high legs.

Being infected had not changed Bianca’s sense of style, only enhanced it in a patently provocative fashion. Every small movement she made caused her large alabaster breasts to sway and jiggle enticingly and Sonya envied her for them. Her own breasts were large, huge in fact, stretching her little cheerleaders dress to its tortured limits. But larger tits were a generally indicator of how many partners a girl had scored. It was a sign that Bianca had been more active in the early days than Sonya. Getting laid and, most importantly, getting that precious cum.

“It’s got to be him! I heard his monster cock is as long as the leg of a chair.”

“Ms Summer’s said she thought she was going to split in two. Can you imagine?”

Like every other XXX-infected in the school they had quivered in delight at the descriptions of “The Beast” and formed a most unlikely team in their search for Dr Turner. Then they heard the roars and loud womanly moans coming from the lab supply room and they rushed into the adjoining classroom and locked the door behind them.

Locking themselves in, or rather, locking out any of their competition.

With a final crash that made both of them jump, the door burst from its frame and a creature of the like they had never seen squeezed through the shattered opening.

“Oh my god…” Bianca breathed, her knees knocking and her milky thighs trembling.

Sonya quivered at the sheer bulky size of him. The thick muscled limbs and the mind boggling size of that enormous cock still leaking sticky globs of thick aromatic spunk. She reeled and heard Bianca moan beside her as a cloud of pungent animal pheromone struck both of them. Sonya felt her nipples instantly tighten under the stretched fabric of her cheerleader’s uniform and her pussy practically gushed at the smell, there was something so fucking primal about it…

“Oh god…” She heard Bianca beside her whimper “I need that cock… I… I need to be fucked by that big monster cock…”

They both stood spellbound as the Beast loomed over them. Their bodies quivering in primitive need, diamond stiff nips lactating freely and hot wet pussies aching with the desire to be fucked…

“TITS! Want TITS! Want Cunts!”

Before either of them could move the Beast seized its monumental Beasthood in one massive paw and shot a thick ropy burst of pre-cum at them. It looped through the air like a mortal round before splattering across their upturned pretty faces, slender necks and acres of exposed cleavage. The immediate effect it had on the two barely legal beauties was electrifying.

“Wha- Oooh~ fuck!“

Sonya fell to her knees gasping as a dense line of sticky seed dripped from her temples to her chin and a bolt of ecstasy ran through her. Not the narcotic bliss she had usually felt in the past but an almost painful roaring pleasure that ran roughshod through every muscle in her body.

Beside her Bianca dropped to her knees and Sonya could make out the busty goths body spasming and swelling as she felt her own doing the same.

The pale white flesh of Bianca’s already sizable breasts was expanding and the laces that held the corset closed began to fray then snap under the building stress. Her slender hips spread as if to accommodate a litter of young and her slim thighs broadened with firm muscle, laddering her fishnets and causing the zip on the side of the leather skirt to burst.

Sonya could feel the same happening to herself and gasped with relief as the tightening cheerleader’s outfit finally tore apart under the strain of her rapidly swelling mounds. It has been getting difficult to breathe…

“Pussy… want fuck…” growled the monster in its broken language causing Sonya to look up in both surprise and no small amount of shock. Surely it couldn’t still be erect after shooting that mega-load!

“You want pussy?” She panted, grabbing her obscenely over-stuffed breasts and thrusting them up towards him. “C’mon big boy. Come ruin my little cheerleader pussy with that giant fuck-stick of yours!”

Almost in response the Beast that was once Dr Turner knelt over her and tore off the tattered remains of the uniform. It exposed her wet aching pussy then unceremoniously grabbed its girthy shaft in a meaty fist then slid the angry head of its colossal cock into her soaked cunt.

Ooohmaagaawf~ yes!“

Sonya gaped as she felt her channel stretch to take it all in, and then moaned as it pushed even more of its immense length into her warm slick depths.

Beside her Bianca had freed herself of the remains of her own ruined clothing and pulled her super-stacked self up beside the bulging muscular form of the Beast.

“Don’t forget about me, Mister. You said you wanted tits? Mine are some of the biggest in the school!”

Its beady eyes took her in at a glance then it wrapped an arm the size of a young tree trunk about her hourglass waist and lifted her immense dripping melons to its face. Bianca squealed in delight as it latched its thick lips hungrily about an engorged nipple and began feeding ravenously.

“Oh Fuck!” Bianca cried as she trembled with an immediate and wracking breast-gasm “Not so rough… Oh fuck!!

Sonya was not about to be ignored though, breathing in heavy panting breaths the beautiful blonde cheerleader bucked her bubbly ass downward forcing another pussy-stretching inch of the monster’s throbbing tool inside her.

The Beast growled around its mouthful of milky tit-flesh and grabbing Sonya’s maturing hips with its one free hand, sank its full length into her snug spasming cunt . Sonya cried out in both pain and ecstasy as she felt herself stretched to her limits;

“Oh God! Too big… Oh God… please… fuck me, Fuck Me, FUCK ME!!”

She was almost babbling as The Beast moved its arm from her waist, reached behind her back and lifted her as it sat back into a kneeling position. Then it dragged Sonya down onto its lap, impaling her on its massive manmeat in a single brutal thrust.

Aaaayyeeeess~!

She wailed and thrashed, cumming ecstatically as the creature still held Bianca held up in one arm, her curling toes suspended off of the ground as it hungrily fed on her massive milk-laden melons. The two cock-hungry XXX-sluts were helpless as dolls against the size and strength of the creature.

With a bestial grunt it began to roll its hips forward and back, sawing its length in and out of the bodacious young blonde. Began slowly but like a growing avalanche it gathered speed and momentum.

Ooohnnff~ f-fuck… so big… mmmnph~ g-gonna split me w-wide open…“

Sonya stuttered as she felt her contorted pussy squeeze convulsively about the monster-meat inside of her. Stars danced behind her eyes and she began to meet The Beasts movements with her own desperate hip thrusts down onto its cock, drawing its magnitude in deep. Her little fists hammered uselessly at its burly chest as her body screamed with pleasure, her long muscular legs locked as far around its trunk of a waist as they could reach, digging her heels into its back and pulling herself into each of the creature’s rampant penetrations.

“ple… please.. slow down… I, I, I… can’t bare it anymo…” Bianca pleaded somewhere beside Sonya but the bucking blonde barely heard the stacked raven-haired stunner as she rode the Beast with lip-biting intensity.

Sonya braced her out-flung hands against the monster’s immense shoulders, looking down past her hefty heaving tits at her pussy and watched the creature’s hugely engorged cock stretch her lower lips as it pistoned in and out of her furiously. Her platinum blonde hair clung to her golden sweat-slick skin as she rolled her hips and ground her crotch into the Beast’s lap.

“Yes, fuck me! Yes yesyesyesyes~!

There wasn’t any pain anymore, her transformation was done and she took the creature’s rampaging immensity inside her new self eagerly, her enormous breasts bouncing heavily and gleeful giggles escaping her lips.

The Beast was still ravaging Bianca’s full fleshy orbs as it came without warning, blasting its torrential load into Sonya’s waiting womb.

“Oh faaaark~! Mmmhmmm, give it all to meeee~!

Sonya cried out as the wave of euphoria followed slammed into her with all the force of a freight train and every one of her powerful new muscles seized in a paroxysm of carnal gratification. Every cell in her body seemed to sing with it and as she passed into blissful darkness her head lolled to one side and she saw Bianca…

The huge titted young goth had gone limp in the creature’s iron grip and a line of spittle fell from her chin to land in her billowing cleavage as the monster sent her through breast-gasm after crashing breast-gasm with its endless rough feeding on her overstimulated nipples.

Bianca looked like an entirely different woman… her newly swollen breasts sat high and impossibly full, her waist was still waspish but her sleek young hips had thickened as had her ass, more rounded and packed with muscle. Her thighs were thicker too but her limbs remained long and the new lines of her body screamed of a ripening fertility and promiscuous promise.

Sonya wondered how she must have looked as she too had felt the changes come upon her. Right after that first burst of cum had hit her and blasted her into sweet oblivion…

* * *

Tom shot up in bed, rudely torn from a fitful doze suddenly by a clattering noise coming from downstairs. Coming from within the house!

A spike of rancid fear shot through him and he seized his baseball bat, a genuine Louisville slugger, from under the bed and crept cautiously down the stairs with it lifted ready to strike. The sounds were coming from the kitchen…

Tom leaned around the doorway and almost sobbed in relief when he saw that it was just Jessica and Britney fussing over some plates on the kitchen counter-top.

“Jesus, what the hell are you two doing here?” He exclaimed angrily then added in an uncertain tone, “Wait… what time is it? How long have I been asleep?”

“Don’t worry, it’s just after lunch.” Jessica replied “We came home early, the school day is a total write-off. Everyone is looking for Dr Turner and someone they’re calling the Beast. The whole place was a madhouse.”

At first Tom was irritated that they just chose to leave school without calling him but then decided he was just glad that they had got home safely. Especially if the college was as chaotic as they described.

He let out a soft sigh and rested the bat against a table leg as Britney beamed up at him and showed him what they were working on.

“Milk and cookies like mum used to make for us when we got home.” She said, clearly pleased with herself. “We’ve been talking about how hard it’s been for you, so we wanted to treat you.”

She offered him a small plate of cookies and a tall glass of milk with such a happy smile that Tom found himself taking them before he really thought about it. He thanked her tiredly before heading back into the living room and flopping down onto the couch, turning on the TV and taking a bite from a cookie.

It wasn’t until he had finished his third cookie and drank half of the tall glass of milk that he felt it; a spreading warmth in his belly. The sensation was so unusual that it disturbed Tom and his eyes fell on the glass of milk. Then he suffered a vivid and horrifying flashback of how the milk carton had spilled everywhere when he had crashed the shopping cart over the front step in his race home the other day.

Leaping up, he ran to the kitchen as the warmth inside him grew steadily hotter and seized Britney by the shoulders.

“The milk! Where did you get the milk?” He yelled into her shocked expression.

“It.. it… it was on the doorstep along with the cookies… they were there when we got home.” She stammered, looking alarmed. “In a glass bottle like the milkman used to bring, we just thought…”

Tom could guess what they had thought. Many services these days were sporadic, a XXX-infected might neglect their old job for weeks then take it up again one day for no reason that he could fathom. The newspaper was still coming reasonably regularly, even though the paperboy was now a papergirl…

He could feel his body heating like a fever and much of that heat was seeping down towards his groin.

Somebody—and Tom knew the list of names had to be short—had left milk and cookies on their doorstep and his sisters had unwittingly brought them inside and fed him. Tom’s face was beginning to feel flushed as cold sweat prickled his brow.

This was bad…

Really, really bad!

* * *