The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 015

Pamela Hope shuddered with pussy-clenching rapture as she watched Tom, her Man, her Master, the One True Cock Lord pick up the gorgeous vermilion-haired Valkyrie and effortlessly hoisted her dripping snatch over the throbbing crown of his rigid immensity.

He was so strong, so large, an inhuman mountain of strength with the irrepressible energy and relentless force of a hurricane. As unstoppable as the ocean tides. Then, just as he was about to claim another SisterSlave for both of them, just as he was about to bless Tania with his glorious pulsating GodCock, Tom had looked to her.

Her Master had looked to Pamela as though seeking her acquiesce to what was about to happen—as absolutely inevitable as it was—and yet, he had still thought of her first. First and foremost and above all others!

Pamela’s entire body was lit up like the sun with all-consuming bliss. Every cell in her body alight, the neurons in her brain blazing like burning stars as her pleasure centers expanded when His steely eyes met hers.

She was HisHisHis and though they had only just begun, Ms Hope knew that she would happily offer this entire city on its knees to Him if it only meant He would look at her in that way again.

Ms Pamela Hope would be his perfect Evangelical. The High Priestess to the worship of His utterly dominant presence. The First Lady of His new world order. The Mother-Superior of a legion of gorgeous young XXX-infected who would worship him, take his divine seed, bear his precious children and remake the world in his glorious image!

She wavered on the edge of sweetest release as she plunged two eager fingers into HollySlut’s overflowing teen pussy. Her long digits coated in the mix of the SchoolSlut’s girl-cum and her Master’s potent love-juice. Raising them to her own puffy cock-worshiping lips Pamela trembled and climaxed messily down her smooth thighs as she tasted the heavenly fluids on her tingling tongue.

Then she watched him lower her latest convert Tania down onto his towering Godhood, filling her dripping spreading pussy completely as the curvaceous supplicant took him in entirely with an ecstatic wail.

Her King had grown massive as his own unique XXX-transformation remolded him, not into another hot wet cum-hungry beauty like so many weaker men in the past but into living deity of masculinity.

Muscles were layered on top of bulging muscles like stacked bricks, building out her Alpha’s new seven foot frame. His entire body rippled exotically with a dynamic physique as Tom thrust up into his TaniaSlave, even as he pulled her by her perfect supple ass, stretching her blessed twat around his turgid manmeat.

“Yessss~... please—please Lord, please M-Master, fill me... gasp… with your glory!“

Pamela watched as her SisterSlave’s eyes rolled up into her pretty head as Tom fed inch after girthy inch of his stalwart length into babbling beauty’s tight pussy. His mighty hands spreading her ripe ass-cheeks further apart to facilitate her acceptance of his massive girth.

Tania’s firm luscious thighs fluttering open like a butterfly’s wings as her shapely calves twitched and kicked involuntarily out in the air on either side of Tom as she finally sank down flush against his chiseled abdomen.

“Sooo~ full… Never been... this f-full! My lord.... nnnnrgh… is making me fat w-with his GodCock.“

That was as it should be, Pamela knew. Every female blessed by his celestial rod should tell him how grateful they were and she felt her own quivering quim ache in desire for Him, her TomMaster. He just laughed gently at the praise—he was so kind, caring and magnanimous—and with the greatest of ease, began to glide her up and down his monstrous pole.

He did not buck up into her or thrust through Tania. Rather he simply guided her by his mighty grip on her taut tanned ass an—in a display of supreme tireless strength—Tom smoothly maneuvered her, using her gorgeous bimbo body to stroke Himself off as though she were a feather-light fuck-toy.

Pamela Hope was reminded again that he didn’t even need to touch her to bring her to a thigh-clamping climax. She was experiencing small gushing surges every few minutes from just being in his overwhelming presence and each searing flash of delectation was cementing in her the belief—no, the Truth that he was their Savior, their Future. Tom was the One that would guide them with his dominant strength, love and protection out into the madness of this XXX-infected world. He would seed them with his hyper-virility, He would put things right if they just served His will.

...and that was all Pamela wanted for herself. She looked down as she felt His Baby-Girl Holly shift in her maternal embrace to rest her small blonde head upon Pamela’s motherly breast and watch her DaddyMaster fuck the gorgeous fiery-haired vixen into a shuddering, moaning mess within his powerful arms.

“He’s fucking her... he’s fucking her so good, Mommy.” She whispered softly in a tiny, reverent voice.

“He is Loving her, Little One, just as he Loves us.”

“What... What is he?!” Asked a hushed voice.

Pamela reluctantly dragged her gaze from her magnificent Master and turned to face the new speaker. It was the brunette school teacher in the cum-stained blue lycra mini-shorts and torn pink crop top.

Ms Summers. Pamela took in her hyper-voluptuous body with a critical eye never stopping her stroking of Holly-Slaves soft blonde hair and wet Baby-Girl pussy.

“He is Supreme, He is Strength and Love and Virility made Manifest. He is our Savior, for each and every one of us.“

Pamela’s tone was imperious and she could practically feel her eyes glowing their jade and gold hue, resonating with a fraction of her Alpha’s power channeled through her. Ms Summers just stood there mesmerized by her gaze, the super-stacked brunette’s jaw slowly going slack. After-all, even just a whiff of his potent scent was enough to over-power a normal XXX-infected and this room reeked of Tom and his abundant royal spend.

“The more pertinent question, my dear, is what are you? I do not recognize your strain...”

“I don’t know.” Ms Summers shook her head as if trying to clear it, to think again but it wouldn’t help,“I thought I was a new type of Mammazon, maybe? I was just a regular Bimbo strain before the Beast… I mean, Dr Turner found me.”

This caught the Pamela-Goddess’s attention and she arched a single perfect eyebrow at the flustered super-slut as she patted the cum matted couch beside her.

“Come dear, sit and tell me more about this… Beast.”

* * *

Tom let out a slow breath as he sank his TaniaSlave down onto his steely rod.

It was over a foot of solid flesh now, thick as a wrist and completely unyielding in its solidity. Any other man’s dick would have some give to it. A bit of bend or flex, which was natural and normal.

Normal for other men, but not for Tom.

His massive fucktool had all the give of a titanium girder, which is to say none at all. Tom could still flex his giant love-muscle and did so, eliciting a delighted squeal and a wet splatter of hot juices from the mega-boobed sex-kitten he was currently buried in. But Tom also knew that were he to release his hold on the writhing bombshell, she would remain impaled and held firmly upright from the might of his glorious GodCock alone.

“Oh please—mmmmmmph… please Lord. T-Take me... Make. Me. Yours!“

Her words, though fractured, rang true to Tom. She was already cumming hard from the brutal intrusion of his incredible size and heft driven deep inside of her. Her excitement was evident as his TaniaSlave struggled to lock her long legs around his gigantified form and move her sweet sensual self up against him. Her sculpted, bubbly ass flexing in Tom’s palms as her pussy clung impossibly tight around him, clamping and gripping his pulsating divinity deep within her hot wetness.

He could feel the bulge of it, pressing through the soft smooth flesh of Tania’s flat belly as she gyrated her firm round hips in scintillating fashion. His engorged crown was pressed almost to the underside of her sternum but rather than hurting her, he was making her squirm for more.

“So… so damn full. Oh, Master… you’re filling and stretching my tight p-pussy to fit uummff~ …the shape of your incredible cock!”

So Tom began, oh-so-slowly, to lift her. Easing Tania up to the cunt-distending head of his enormity with the unwavering power of his strapping upper-body alone before sliding her smoothly back down its tremendous length again, enjoying her guttural moans and the sensation of pervading her tight snatch so completely again.

Oooooh~ Fuck! So—so good. I’ve never felt so… uuuurrrgh~ full. P-Please Master... never let me feel empty again. Oh Gawd!”

Sweat mattered Tania’s long scarlet locks to her pretty head, slender neck and slim shoulders. Her exquisite face was contorted with purest carnal bliss, her heavy full tits heaving as she panted for the breath Tom drove out of her with his indomitable breach of her most sacred place.

The stunning nymphet’s hands seemed small, clutching desperately at his massive shoulders. Her emerald eyes wide in shock and awe as she looked up at him worshipfully. She had to be over six feet tall but Tom still looked down at her from his monumental height.

“You’re mine now, my Tania. I will let no other claim you from this day forward.” Tom rumbled the words out like distant thunder.

“Yours. Yes, Master. Yours and n-no other! I will claw out the mmmmnph~! …eyes of any man who tries to touch me but you.”

That felt good, Tania felt good and now she was his entirely, Tom would show her why he was the best. Why he deserved to claim her and many many more like her. He would make the stunning vixen revel in his dominance and ownership of her, as if she wasn’t begging him to do so already. So when Tom finally unleashed some of the burning lust that bridled within himself and began to really move, Tania started moaning and sweating like a sinner in church.

Still in control, always in control, Tom used his two handed grip on her spectacular rounded ass to pump her up and down his gargantuan length. Slowly at first but gaining in momentum like the beginnings of a landslide. Her soft gasps and groans rising in frequency and pitch as her body, all hard lines and soft curves rolled against his.

“Oh fuck! Yes, my K-King… Yes, yesyesyesyes~!”

Her delicate fingers clutched at his hard muscles as her humongous creamy tits slid across his chest. Tania’s diamond hard nipples gushed sweet nectar that ran down between the press of their heated bodies. Tom could feel her scalding insides twitching and writhing. Pulling at his massive manmeat each time he withdrew, her pussy-honey squirting against his thrusting thighs every time he pounded back into her again.

The slap of flesh against flesh grew more pronounced as as Tom let himself grow more and more forceful in his fucking of the cockslave impaled on his huge, thrumming Godhood.

“Oh gawd, oh gawd, ohgawdohgawdohgawd... haaaarrrgh… Yeeeess~!“

His TaniaSlut was brought to one screaming climax after another in quick succession by his increasingly brutal claiming of her.

She could take it, would take it and much, much more. She would beg and grovel for it, if that is what it took. She would promise to be his personal fucktoy and cumdumpster knowing full well she would adore every second of it. Tania would even crave it, if that was what Tom asked of her. He was in control and would own her soaring pleasure, her blinding orgasms, her immaculate body... her entire life.

She was giving it all up to him freely as he fucked her and she was apparently loving it.

Her screams, moans and garbled praise of him filled the steamy room along with the loud slap, slap, slap of her ass meeting his crotch with each inhumanly deep, utter penetration of her thrashing quivering knock-out figure. The smell of their combined sex filled the air, his heady manly musk and her feminine odeur—so floral and spicy—perfuming the room like an olfactory smoke-bomb.

The other cum-addled XXX-infected present smelled it too. Soft moans and sharp gasps coming from their prone half-dressed figures littered across the carpet and furniture. Adding their own drowsy voices to the symphony of sex echoing throughout the room. Their semi-conscious bodies slowly writhing in place as though sensing the impending eruption of the royal seed, His Seed, that which they all craved so desperately.

“Oh Tom, oh gawd~! Tom, Tom… hmmmph~ Gawd!”

Tom was engaged full-force now, plunging his gorgeous TaniaSlave down on his turgid GodCock with bestial force, each powerful thrust driving another climax straight up into her pussy as he pulverized her tortured g-spot. A heavy burst of precum, at least half a pint’s worth, battered her insides and made her wail again as it spiked another violent peak within her thrumming core. Tom just grunted in satisfaction at the rush of carnal delight that washed through him.

She was stretched so tight, so deliriously hot and slick for him, his perfect fuck-doll LoveSlave. The mixture of their love-juices puddled on the carpet at his feet as he fucked her relentlessly, holding her soft pliant body aloft in his mighty arms. The slow start of the land-slide was now a complete town-destroying avalanche as he pounded recklessly into her spasming snatch. Tania’s pin-up perfect body was a singular vessel for his pleasure and his imminent release.

“Please, Lord please… Haaaa~ I can’t—I can’t bear it much uuummff~ …longer. Too good. Need your cum inside meeeee~!”

Her massive tits were careening wildly from the force of their fucking, bouncing up into his TaniaSlaves face before slapping down against his immutable chest. Her flushed sweaty face was splattered with her own milky ambrosia, her emerald eyes rolling in unfocused bliss as her full lips formed a silent ring of pleasure. She had gone rag-doll limb in Tom’s ferocious grasp now, boneless with unending ecstasy and fighting to hold onto consciousness to experience her ultimate reward…

His climax.

Tania’s sleek hips were a blur as Tom hammered her up and down his magnificent length like a living pocket-pussy, knowing full well that his overwhelming strength, monstrous size and bottomless stamina would have utterly destroyed a normal woman.

But this glorious SlaveSlut wasn’t any normal woman—she was His woman. She could take it, she could take Him, all of Him. He could fuck her right through the goddamn wall and she would just buck her hips back into him, fucking him right back. He loved it, he loved her and now he would fucking claim her as His and His alone.

His TaniaSlave. His FuckPet. His ToyPussy. His, His, His and nobody else’s!

With a roar of purest passion, Tom finally let himself explode—a long outpouring of rapturous, shuddering physical exultation and powerful emotional reverie.

A massive load of sizzling hot manseed burst forth from him like anti-aircraft fire, blasting up into his TaniaSlut who had gone wide eyed and full-body rigid at the euphoric feel of it erupting within her, filling her and completing her. She bit down on her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood as their bodies convulsed together, Tom’s knuckles white as he held her luscious hips locked to his, gripping them like they were handles and flooded her hungry womb with his blast after voluminous blast of his hot mancum.

He could feel her distended belly bloat against him as he filled her to overflowing. Sheer liquid pressure forcing their combined juices out of her spasming cunt around his still rigid cock to splash against their thighs and down onto the sodden carpet. Tom was a slick, dripping mess from the waist down. His crotch, thighs, knees and feet were plastered with the mixed fluids of their fucking and he didn’t care. When it was finally over he just held her there, cradled against his broad muscular chest as she moaned, panted and twitched in post-orgasmic after-shock.

Yours Master, I’m all yours... Thank you for filling me, my Lord! Thank you for making me yours.”

TaniaSlave’s voice was breathless and filled with raw emotion. When he looked down at the sated redhead she looked utterly spent. Funny, Tom didn’t even feel short of breath but she wobbled on her feet as he finally let him off his GodCock with a long wet shlooorp and a final giggling gasp from her.

Tania’s small soft hand immediately latched onto his perma-granite erection and began to masterfully stroke its long slick length again in an eager loving eager fashion.

He had to steady her with a firm hand as she fell back against him. Pumping and leaning into him while fighting for breath, looking up into his face with big eyes tearing up with renewed feverish devotion. Such beautiful emerald eyes.

“Thank you Tom, my Lord, my Love.” Whispered Pamela Hope from her place on the couch, his first Goddess-slave. “Thank you for giving me another SisterSlave to serve you at my side.”

* * *

Tom stood in the center of his family’s living room like a towering sentinel surveying the aftermath of a battlefield.

Hulking tall, powerfully muscled and gloriously naked he took the momentary lull in action to take stock of his sudden, radical change in circumstances. The sound of someone moving behind him—the ruffling of clothing being donned, movement and the front door closing—brought him slowly out of his internal reverie and for the first time since the infection took Tom, he was back in control and mental clarity had returned to him.

The recent timeless eternity of relentless rutting had changed him, that much was glaringly self-evident.

His old self had been certain that when he had felt the fever begin to burn within him (after his GoddessSlave Pamela had conspired to infected him) that he was doomed to fuck like a desperate feral animal until he was sufficiently weakened for the XXX-virus to seize control of his very biology and transform him into one of its dripping pestilent harbinger whores.

That was, by all accounts and his own observations, what should have happened to him but clearly it hadn’t.

Tom felt no foggy haze or burning pain, the fever had broken and rather than transforming into a cock-hungry XXX-slut, he was remade into the very image of a God of Masculinity and Machismo.

...or at least that was his first impression of himself, this was all still very new.

His newly bound women seemed to agree. Tom’s TaniaSlave had tucked herself under one of his massive arms, plastering her naked impossibly perfect curvy body against his side like a second skin as she continued to slide her soft delicate hand up and down his obscene glistening length.

She stroked and fondled him worshipfully, making him twitch in errant pleasure and coaxing the occasional burst of potent precum from his bulging tip. It coated her slick fingers and splattered down onto the carpet with her cooing appreciatively and gasping at the throbbing feel of him all the while.

His Pamela-Goddess was still reclined on the couch in the scraps of her pink and white lingerie, his Baby-Girl HollySlave sat naked sideways in her lap to nurse but both sets of eyes were fixated hopelessly on him. Pamela was fervently eye fucking him from beneath long, drooping lashes while Holly was resting her pretty, blonde head on her “Mommy’s” massive rack staring at him in wide eyed awe.

“You deceived me, my PamelaSlut.“

The accusation rumbled out of him like the grinding of granite, HollySlave and TaniaSlave gasping in horror at words.

His Baby-Girl SchoolgirlSlut leapt from Pamela’s lap to run to him, sudden tears forming in her big blue eyes as she threw her arms around him and buried her small face into his side. Her disproportionately huge tits enveloping a thickly muscled arm as she clung to him.

“Please Tom, my Master, my Love. I-I needed you… we needed you.“Pamela pleaded, she had shifted to kneeling on the couch, hands demurely clasped in her lap, head hung low as she began to tremble under his stern gaze.“You were right there but hiding yourself from us. I know now that it was you we needed all along—“

“You infected me, tricked my Sisters and tried to poison me with your own selfish desires.” Tom pronounced the offenses like a hanging judge reading the final verdict before sentencing.

“No, Master please! There was always something special about you, I know that now! It’s why I sought you out, you above all others! We just needed you so badly to save...”

“Shut up Bitch! You will shut up and listen when our Lord speaks to you.”

This venomous hiss came from his TaniaSlave at his side, her emerald eyes narrowed with rage, those ruby bee-stung lips pulled back into a snarl as her grip on his heavy shaft tightened possessively. Seeing his scarlet-haired Valkyrie getting angry, angry for Him caused Tom’s cock to throb visibly in her grasp.

On his holy word alone she had turned from an adoring LoveSlave to a Vengeful Spirit, ready to destroy anything or anyone that dared irk her Great Lord. Tania looked as though she was prepared to lunge across the space between them and tear into his PamelaSlut with her bare hands.

She was so fierce and only her grip on his ever-spouting cock was holding her back. Tom hardened a bit more just at the sight of His ferocious warrior-slut.

“Daddy, please we didn’t know. Mommy was so sweet and helped us to be with you...”

HollySlave sobbed until Tom freed his arm from her sandwiched tits to pull her against his side and stroke her golden hair, soothing his precious BabyGirl. Her bright summer hair was so silky soft and voluminous that he just wanted to grab a fistful of it and guide her cute little mouth onto his raging manmeat. Tom knew the little SchoolSlut would be more than willing and delighted if he did but that could wait...

“I know BabyGirl, now shhh… Daddy is going to make it all right again.“

Looking back to his Pamela Goddess Tom remembered his initial fury back when he had realized what she had done. When she had left them the food, drugged and tainted with her XXX-milk. What she had doomed him to become. He remembered his angry resolve to punish her by denying her the ultimate rewards of her scheming but that righteous fury was also tempered by the memory of seeing Pamela in pain.

The half-remembered glimpses of her in torment from being made to watch him take all comers but never her. The visceral pain of her own strain mutating within her twisting body in response to her overwhelming need for Him. Then her rising reborn like some XXX-fertility Goddess and soothing his fevered body with her gentle touch and her blessed milk.

His Pamela Goddess had done something to gift Tom the strength he needed to overcome the imminent transformation, to help him seize control of the mutation and change his biological nose-dive into a soaring ascension!

And she had done it knowing full well she would be giving herself entirely over to him body and soul, relinquishing her agency and very life to him. Relishing the act entirely and devoting herself to finding others to do the same.

All for Him.

This epiphany of her dark devotion to him and TaniaSlave’s aggressive stroking of his jerking manmeat had Tom ready to pop off again...

For a woman like that? Tom could forgive much.

He was no longer the scared young man, fighting tooth and nail to keep his family safe while maintaining some vestige of sanity in a world gone mad. Tom would never forget who he once was as he carried himself forward into his brighter future, shedding the emotional baggage like the cumbersome chains they were.

Tom was a True Man now, a tireless Demi-God of ManCock in a world populated with empty dripping pussies and what did gods do?

“I forgive you Pamela.”

All three of his claimed women gasped at that, his deep soothing words reaching right into their psyches and flipping switches there by the power of His unstoppable personality and dominating presence alone.

“Ooooh Daddy! You are just the best!”

“You are too kind, my Lord, you are forgiveness itself.”

Immediately calmed, his HollySlave and TanyaSlave both returned to pressing their supple sexy bodies into Tom’s. Pushing and grinding their wet pussies onto his rocky thighs, rubbing gushing titflesh against him, both sets of warm soft hands returning to working his unflagging flesh-pole in loving tantalising tandem.

“Th-Thank you my Love, my King! I will show you that I am deserving of your kindness. I will give you everything—”

Pamela was babbling through tears of relief and joy, like a penitent sinner just given absolution... which she was. It gave Tom some satisfaction but the look did not suit His Goddess, his divine PetPussy, so he cut her short.

“Enough. Come show your Master your gratitude and devotion.”

His Pamela-Goddess’s expression melted from one of tearful consolation to shuddering pleasure and sizzling hot sexual desire. Flipping her silken curtain of dark chocolate curls over one perfect blemishless shoulder she slipped sinuously off the couch onto her hands and knees.

Slow and graceful as a stalking lioness she swayed her way across the carpet, her heavy leaking udders hanging full and low between her arms dragging their tight nips across the floor leaving twin milky trails in the soiled carpet.

Her ripe peach of an ass and sleek hips tried to eat her overwrought lacy white thong as she rolled them enticingly with each stretch of her firm silken thighs clad in stained garters and laddered thigh-high white stockings. Even when crawling in supplication she was impossibly gorgeous and the very picture of scalding hot no-holds-barred sex personified.

Reaching his feet she glanced up at Tom. Where he had expected demure subservience, her eyes were smokey and lustful instead. Her angelic face flushed with desire, her full pillowy lips softly parted to let out a shaky exhalation and a soft moan.

Tom could feel her hot breath caress the glistening crown of his Godhood, her sparkling eyes leaving Tom’s own to roam down his mountainous frame and finally come to rest on the monstrously twitching GodCock bear inches from her blushing face. A steady stream of man-juices leaked from it to puddle on the floor between her kneeling thighs.

Then with one final mischievous look up at Him she lowered her head, bent down to the puddle and began to slurp it up loudly.

By all the hells, this incredible woman had Tom’s number. He was bucking his hips into his other two XXX-girls stroking hands now just at the sight of this licentious golden-skinned idol kneeling at his feet. Face down and ass up on the floor. Licking and lapping at his alpha cream, moaning deep throaty sounds of satisfaction as she did.

With a groan of desire Tom shot a long rope of clear precum across her prostate form. Leaving a messy trail across the flawless skin of her back from her left shoulder blade to her right butt cheek, which jiggled enticingly with the solid impact.

“That’s right, Slut. Lick it up and show our Master that you are a worthy CockSlave for him!” Tania sneered down at her one-time friend—or were they more like Frenemies? It hardly mattered—never pausing her gliding hand on his turgid length or her own pussy grinding up and down his muscular thigh.

She may have accepted Tom’s forgiving of his Pamela-Goddess but it seemed she hadn’t completely forgiven the XXX-fertility Goddess herself.

Tom couldn’t help but be further aroused by it, seeing his fiery LoveSlut turned nasty for Him as she stretched out a loooong slender leg and pushed His PamelaSluts face down into the cum-puddle with the ball of her foot.

Pamela let out a soulful groan of yearning and her thighs tremored as a splash of hot girlcum erupted from her needy sex. Rubbing her face against the sodden carpet and smearing her beautiful face with his manseed as though marking herself with Him, for Him.

So Tania had a bit of an evil streak in her did she?

Tom found he liked that and looked forward to exploring it a bit more with her... especially when he felt the crimson haired CumSlut quiver against his side as more warm wetness flowed out between where she rubbed her hot slick cunt against his hard flesh.

“Daddy? Is Mommy going to be the only one who gets to drink all your yummy Daddy juice? I... I really wanted a taste too. I like how it feels when it fills my baby belly...”

His HollySlave was looking up at him with those big pleading blue eyes in a darling face flushed with passionate craving. Her own smaller but no less sensual body was grinding on him just above his knee. Bending down Tom took the soft bow of her mouth hungrily in a hot heavy kiss as he pulled her even tighter against him.

Crushing her huge milky tits into his side, Tom slipped his questing tongue past her sweet soft lips, claiming her young SchoolSlut mouth with his own. She whimpered with need for him, for more of him as she bucked and her tucked pelvis harder against Tom’s ripped body as he devoured his precious BabyGirl.

In stark contrast to his TaniaSlave, Tom’s HollySlave would always be innocent and wholly guileless for him. Loving and pure as freshly driven snow. No matter what filthy carnal acts they performed together, no matter what he did to her. Her desire was only to please him and gratify her DaddyMaster in any way he saw fit or her young BabyGirl mind could imagine. Her own sense of satisfaction and fulfillment utterly wrapped up and drowned within his own.

She wanted only the best for her Daddy. Tom knew it and he would protect her fiercely. Own her completely. Love her and fuck her so full of his virulent ManCum until she was swollen and pregnant with triplets. Then everyone would know to whom she belonged. This sweet little princess was the sacred property of Tom the One True Man.

Tania’s foot came off Pamela’s head as Tom ran his large hand down to the crack of her ass to squeeze at her magnificent flexing cheeks. He loved the thick hips and full lush asses of his new strain of XXX-infected woman. It was as though their bodies screamed to be bred in a way no others could compete with.

His TaniaSlut wrapped her smooth shapely leg back around his own for more leverage in her pussy grinding as Pamela finally raised her face off of the drenched flooring and looked up at them. Her blushing cheeks, pert nose and dainty chin glistened with his smeared baby-batter. Her perfect visage was rubbed red in patches where she had been pressed hard into the coarse fibers of the carpet but her gold-flecked eyes burned fanatical devotion and need.

Long strings of Tom’s pungent spend drooped to the floor from the throbbing knob of his GodCock as the girthy immensity was stroked and pumped by his two mewling, grinding FuckPets. Without prompting his Pamela-Goddess stuck out her clever tongue and gathered one up onto its moist pink expanse.

Slurping it up she puckered her puffy cock-sucking lips and sucked her way up the dangling strand until her pouting mouth was flush against the flared opening of his tip, as though giving it a little peck of a kiss. Locking her dazzling jade eyes with Tom’s own she let the very end of her tongue dart out to give the head a questioning lick before letting it return to rest against the cushiony texture of her full inviting lips as though awaiting permission.

At his side Tania stared down at her then, with a wicked chortle, started pumping his raging fuckpole faster and more aggressively. The stunning valkyrie clearly aiming to coax him into facialing the kneeling Goddess with his next imminent eruption. Tom calmed her with a rough squeeze of her delicious rump that made her whimper and returned her attention to her own grinding, nuzzling her heated face into his shoulder and gnawing gently on his collarbone.

“Please Master, Tom my Love let me—mmmmmphh~!

His Pamela-Slaves pleas were cut off as Tom released his tight grip on his TaniaToy’s juicy booty to guide the XXX-Goddess by her lustrous hair onto his overworked monster cock. She just groaned and shivered in ecstasy as he fed inch after jaw-cracking inch of his girthy rod past those incredible kissable lips and right into her warm constricted throat.

Tom groaned, it felt as though her unbelievable body was custom made to accept his hard fucking dick. With a deep grunt he pulled her pretty face all the way to his base until her nose was pressed up against his pelvic bone and her chin rested on his swollen ball-sack.

Pamela’s throat bulged visibly as he rested for a moment completely sheathed in her hot wet esophagus and then she began swallowing, working her throat muscles around its immensity making Tom shudder and growl at the pulling sucking action.

With his hand still buried in her silky chocolate mane, Tom pulled her back until only the plum-sized crown rested within her sucking maw then thrust forward again, relishing the sinful sensation of her slender neck stretching and accepting him. All the while his PamelaSlut gazed intently up at him, her half-lidded eyes fluttering with rapturous excitement as he began to slowly fuck himself in and out of her exquisite cum-stained face.

“Mommy looks so beautiful with her lips wrapped around your big Daddy Cock, don’t you think Daddy?” BabyGirl Holly whispered, her own grinding and excitement momentarily forgotten as she watched in amazement at Tom’s entire length and width disappear again into her Mommy’s mouth. “I don’t know if I could take all of Daddy’s big yummy GodCock into my little mouth...”

“You will, Baby Girl, you will.” He reassured her and Holly squealed in glee as Tom grabbed her by her pert little ass and dragged her up his body to perch her on his side again. Her gigantic fleshy milkers were once again within reach of his hungry lips.

She had drank of her Mommy’s milk and it was clear that the new XXX-strain was active within her system, though its manifestation was more muted than in Pamela or Tania.

Where before she had been a skinny, barely legal teen with cartoonishly huge tits exploding off her diminutive frame, now she lean taut features of a high-school scholarship track and field athlete... except for the still massive volleyballs of tit-flesh sitting high and in defiance of gravity on her softly muscular torso. They were breath-taking, all blemishless shining skin, ballooning hugely outwards under deliciously tight pebbled rosebud nipples. Sweet suckable nipples, in fact, that were already streaming that sweet smelling lactate Tom endlessly hungered for.

Without breaking rhythm in his fucking of his Pamela-Goddess’s hot wet mouth Tom drew in one of HollyPet’s achingly stiff peaks and began to sucker in earnest. Her warm creamy ambrosia flooded his taste buds as his beautiful BabyGirl cooed and shuddered in his grasp as his ravishing lips brought her to her first breastgasm, her titty-climax raging hard through her lissom little body.

It always made him feel good to feed this way, nothing sated him like one of his FuckSlaves milk, all other food and drink paled before it. Nothing had ever given him the powerful surge in strength and stamina like their god-given breast milk did.

His handling of PamelaSlut’s head grew steadily rougher, harder but her only response was to moan louder and roll her eyes up into her head as she blissed out with his GodCock buried so deep into her throat that she must have been feeling him in her chest.

It hadn’t gone unnoticed either...

TaniaSlave had smoothly slid back up under the arm guiding Pamela’s head onto his rampant manmeat and was pawing at his broad, slab-like chest as she glared down at Pamela in vicious glee. She was clearly enjoying the sight of her SisterSlut’s throat being abused so wantonly.

Her glowing scarlet hair framed a burning gloating expression that might have belonged to some wanna-be prissy Queen-Bee bitch in their past lives, getting her kicks at the expense of others. Tom knew he should maybe address this crueler side of her eventually but in the moment he was really enjoying seeing. It made him ramrod hard to watch her lording him over her SisterSlave.

“Yes Lord, teach that deceitful whore her place! Make her remember this… No, blast her head so full of your noble seed that she won’t have two brain cells left to ever think of lying to you again.” Whispered TaniaSlut hotly, going up on tiptoes to lace her fingers together behind his broad neck and pepper soft kisses along his jawline and throat. Her massive milkers pressed hard into his unyielding pectorals.

“Oh Daddy, I-I love it when you drink my l-little girl milk while... ungh! while you make Mommy’s face so p-pretty on your huge Daddy Dick!” HollyGirl moaned as she quaked in Tom’s powerful hold, her gushing milk filling his belly and alighting the blazing fires there anew.

“Mmnnrphmm!” Pamela groaned and guttered around his pounding fuckscepter, drool coating her chin as long ropes of saliva and her Masters precum dripped off of her delicate jawline. It splattered down against her widely spread thighs and mixed with her own fresh girlcum there, right next to her soaked and quivering quim.

TaniaSlut reached out and hooked a knee over Pamela-Goddess’s hunched shoulder. She placed one of her warm slender hands over Tom’s own in the eager cocksuckers dark curls as the other reached down to wrap gently around her SisterSlut’s throat to feel the bulge that his riotous face-fucking manshaft created as he thrust deeper and deeper with each brutal invasion.

Giggling and gasping the viscous Sex-Valkyrie pulled her soaked blue bikini bottom to one side and with a roll of her sleek hips began to slide her dripping wet cunt over PamelaSlave’s right cheek and temple, rubbing herself on the pretty skull-fucked face as she practically rode the XXX-Goddess’s head onto Tom’s raging hard-on.

Pleeease~ Lord, I need it! You’re so fucking mighty. You are so fucking Perfect! Fuck her filthy mouth then fuck me again. Please, please, I need you to fuck me full of your glory…“

“Yes, Yes! Fuck Mommy, Daddy. Fuck her so pretty... Fuck her while drinking your BabyGirl’s big titties dry!”

”Nnnnrrrrrrrrruughmmmph~!”

“Fuck her smarts right out of her bitch fucking head, Master! Then throw her away and fuck me raw on your glorious GodCock!”

“Oh Gawd, Daddy your mouth f-feels... so good on my big girly titties—Nnnnrgh! You’re going to m-make me cum again! I love how my Daddy sucks on my big-girl boobies!“

“Fuck Her Master, Please fuck me...!”

“Suck me Daddy! Suck your Baby’s milky...”

“Please Lord, plow her dirty throat ragged...”

“Please Daddy, I’m- I’m cuuuummming~

“Yes Lord, Yes Master! Make her take you aaaall~ the way down her gorgeous...“

TaniaPet’s hot wicked whispered pleas and suggestions and HollyBaby’s sweet cooing as her dainty hands laced through his hair…

The softly moaning encouragement...

The warm hot XXX-breastmilk hitting Tom’s system like a blast of nitrous oxide into a revved up supercharged engine...

PamelaSluts reddened face and tightening throat milking his huge, over-stimulated fuckpole like it was fucking designed and constructed especially for this act…

It was all too much.

With a roar Tom finally let himself go and exploded.

A thunderous, raging orgasm lit up his entire towering body before finally pooling and concentrating into his GodCock with all the ecstatic heat of white hot liquid metal before erupting forth from him. Straight down the hot tightness of his Pamela-Goddess’s wet willing throat.

Stars went supernova behind his burning eyes as Tom jerked Pamela’s face flush to his pubis and held her there. He gushed and flowed… filling her stomach, throat and mouth with his inhumanly plentiful ejaculate.

TaniaSlave and HollySlave both cried out in their own stratospheric climaxes at the sight of him cum-stuffing PamelaSlut’s hungry hole. TaniaSlave squirting across the choking XXX-slut’s temple and cheek. HollySlave’s hot girl-juices running down her Daddy’s broad hip and the muscled forearm she was perched upon.

His PamelaSlave fought valiantly to take him all in. Swallowing and gagging around his immense size, until she was overcome completely and her cheeks billowed out with his copious emissions.

Despite the need for oxygen, despite her crushing grip on her head, despite his choking girth and implausible length stretching her beyond her physical limits… Pamela Hope was cumming harder than she could remember cumming in her cock-filled life.

Tom had forgiven her!

It seemed to go on for a brief eternity, the four of them displayed in the center of the living room like an erotic tableau. All heaving panting bodies, twisting tangled limbs and the overpowering reek of sweat and the musk of sex fogging the open space.

Tom finally remembered to release his grip on Pamela’s hair as the last bursts of a minute long climax left his electrified Godhood and she fell away, her stunning face beet-red and coughing up great globs of his divine GodSeed.

“Th-thank y-you, my Love...”

* * *