The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 016

Tom looked about his despoiled living room now his present concerns were taken care of.

Pamela Hope—his GoddessSlave was forgiven and welcomed back into the fold where she belonged. His precious BabyGirl HollySlave and his wicked Valkyrie TaniaSlave were His without question, His and His alone forever. Tom’s powerful feelings of possessiveness might have felt foreign or even alarming to his old self but the idea that he should not only fuck such beautiful women but transform and own them so completely as well seemed only right to him now.

It was just the details of how exactly he made that happen and how he could replicate it that needed straightening out...

Oh sure, Tom could walk out onto the street right now. His Herculean physique and endlessly insatiable monster cock would draw in the XXX-infected sluts like the same fashion that a black hole draws in all of creation. He could fuck his way through legions of the gorgeous wanton whores, each one passing out in delirious cum-addled bliss at just a whiff of his potent mancum but then what good were they?

They would be empty barren vessels that would soak up his godseed like rain onto a sun-baked desert landscape. Always desiring more but never giving anything back. Never bringing forth new life.

Tom wasn’t so deluded as to think it was his seed alone that was changing them. He had basted his little princess—still so light in his strong Daddy arms—in his opulent output. Filled her with it but before his PamelGoddess had nourished her, mothered her with sacramental milk, HollySlave was just like the rest of them. Eye candy at best. Only good for a pump and dump if he was feeling idle or horny and only in the case that one of His owned women wasn’t around to receive his magnanimity.

They were, after all, above all others in status purely on the single, simple merit that they were His.

His women. His lovers. His possessions and when they walked through the streets glowing with radiant good health, supreme strength, impossible beauty and fat fertile bellies filled with Tom’s heirs... other infected would bow before their inspired perfection. Knowing themselves inferior on a base animal level of instinct.

All because they were His and they loved him, adored him for it!

Tom could see it in his TaniaSlut’s eyes, her bright emerald gaze fixated on his face wide with fanatical desire to please him. Desperately yearning for him in every possible way. The glimmer of wickedness in the periphery a silent promise that she would do anything he asked of her without question or moral qualm.

Stars above but Tom loved his wicked warrior woman as she held herself propped up against him, drawing in hard for air after their latest shared release. Her long full crimson locks falling down her svelte naked form like a soft, silken cloak of living hellfire, plastered in parts to her glowing shining sweat-slickened skin.

His hand returned to her smoothly muscled shelf of an ass and gave it a greedy squeeze making her moan huskily, biting her plush full bottom lip in a pout of desire. He could feel her hot tit-flesh plastered against his ribs. The moisture of her sweet lactate smeared and leaked down his side as she rubbed her bullet stiff nipples into his warm skin. It was this honeyed ambrosia Tom needed to confirm a few suspicions…

Tom was all but certain that his PamelaGoddess had the milk to change other common XXX-infected into her own new super-strain but did the same properties pass on to the new host? Would his TaniaSlut be able to convert regular XXX-infected girls with her breast milk? Would his BabyGirl Princess be able to?

If Pamela was the only one able to pass the strain then that would represent a bottleneck in the means of expanding his fertile harem and building his new kingdom but if not.... Well there was only one way to find out and his precious BabyDoll was preoccupied right now as he gave the SchoolSlut’s leaking teat a thoughtful lick making her gasp and giggle.

“Tania, I need you—”

“Mmmm~ Yes Lord! Take me again, you needn’t even ask. Just grab me whenever and fill my every hole...“

Tom held up his forefinger cutting off his over-eager SexWarrior and began over.

“Tania, bring me one of your unanointed sisters. We shall nourish them with your milk then see if they become worthy of receiving my royal seed.”

“Please Tom, m-my Love. Allow me...” His Pamela Slave stuttered, rising shakily from the floor and straightening herself up.

Even in a freshly face-fucked state she was a heart-wrenching beauty. With her cum-stained lingerie and disheveled hair she was still hot enough to cause traffic accidents by simply walking down the sidewalk. Or to grace a runway in a Parisian High Fashion exhibition bringing world-class designers to tears with her unparalleled inner radiance.

With a few flicks of her hair and quick touch-ups to her face Pamela looked perfect again. No one would be able to guess she had recently been choking and swallowing her master’s gargantuan GodCock. It throbbed anew just at the sight of her.

“Don’t even bother, Sweetie.” His TaniaSlut replied with a saccharine sweet smile, “Our Master has asked me to take this one. So why don’t you just keep his glorious Cock warm for me until I get back?”

PamelaGoddess didn’t need telling twice or any further encouragement. She just glided up to him with inhuman grace and pressed her incredibly luscious figure up against Tom’s front. Wrapping her long slender arms around his chest she trapped his hot slick godcock up between the press of their bodies and let her fingertips gently trace the rocky musculature of his back.

Her fingers were feather soft, her manicured nails tracing lines of pleasure across his skin as she pushed herself firmly up against him. Looking up into his face with an expression of pure love, endless devotion and true worship.

“I love you my Master, my Tom,” She murmured up at him, her lips were so moist, so plush, like perfect strawberry pillows glossed with his glistening cum. “You are more than I could have ever imagined. So perfect and powerful. I’m getting so wet by just smelling you, can you feel how hot you make me? All for you, Lord.”

Her body was glowing with warmth and Tom could feel the heat of her pussy washing against his crotch like a bonfire. Her skin was softer than the most expensive silk stockings, rubber smooth and devoid of any flaw or imperfection. His tumescent manmeat was pressed up against her sculpted belly and sternum with its swollen head nestled in the soft valley of her mountainous under-boob.

It felt as though it were wrapped within a sheath of the richest satin. Pamela groaned in carnal need as it throbbed heavily against her, tingling like a live wire from the magical touch of her skin. The sexy goddess buried her face in his chest to lick and nibble at his flesh like some wanton sex-kitten.

She really was in a league of her own. Even in the presence of divine celestial bodies like HollySlave and TaniaSlut. If Tom was mighty Mars then Pamela was his perfect submissive Venus and the rest of their girls would be the many moons in their joint orbit. With a final lick at his BabyGirl’s puckered nipple followed by a hungry claim of her pouting princess lips, Tom lowered his SchoolSlut back to her unsteady feet to wrap both of his powerful muscle-corded arms around his GoddessSlave and pull her tightly to him.

“Mine.”

It was a single, simple word but delivered with such rumbling finality that it made his PamelaGoddess quiver and gasp in his embrace. Tom held her up as her knees went weak and a pulse of something warm and wet splattered against the base of his monster cock, dripping down his swelling balls. She had cum hard and urgently as he claimed her in a single command.

“Yeessss~ gasp Yours m-my Love!” She stammered, the quivering and shifting of her golden body against his raging mandick sending a pleasant shudder through him. Coaxing out a thick burst of precum to paint the underside of her spectacular cleavage which just made her moan again.

“I love my pretty Mommy and my big strong Daddy,” His HollyGirl declared happily in her girly sing-song voice as she hugged them both. Mashing her massive overblown SchoolSlut knockers against their linked arms. “Maybe I can suck my Mommy’s hot boobies again while my Daddy fills my little girl womb with all his yummy scrummy Daddy cum?”

“That sounds nice Princess, Daddy just needs to check on a few things first.”

* * *

Tania looked down at the three remaining XXX-sluts in the room. Grabbing them by their wrists, ankles and even their hair she had manhandled them easily into place leaned up against the television cabinet. They felt nearly weightless in her grasp and she marveled at her new strength. Another gift from her perfect Lord, ungh~ Tania loved him so much!

They moaned and groaned a bit at her rough handling but didn’t come out of their cum-addled daze. There was so much of Him in the room now. The smell and taste of his ambient seed in the air made her shudder in bliss and knocked these lesser XXX-infected out like junkies getting second-hand high in a smoky Chinese opium den.

She had to avert her eyes from his powerful, magnificent body so she could get this done for him. Otherwise Tania would get nowhere, unable to do anything but stare adoringly at him and sink her nimble fingers into the molten heat between her sleek thighs. Obeying him was a thrilling pleasure in itself though and she felt her ever-gushing pussy thrum in sizzling hot ecstasy at the knowledge she was following His orders.

It was like her TomKing was gifting her with a sweet little cum for being an obedient extension of his worldly desires.

...And that was all Tania was, wasn’t she? A good little FuckPet purpose built to ride his glorious GodCock all day long. To take in all his thick voluminous seed. To follow his loving commands and live her life in a pleasure filled pink fog where any thoughts other than those concerning him popped like so many silly soap bubbles.

Yes, that is all she was now and it was all sooo~ much nicer than her life before.

Looking down at the three unworthy offerings at her feet she could feel the sneer creeping over her face. She had been like them only a short time ago. So base, so weak, so insignificant. Now she was one of His girls. She belonged to Tom the One True Man and as far as Tania was concerned that put her one step below divinity.

On her knees, naturally.

She ran a critical eye over the schoolgirl brunette in the torn pink leotard with her big buoyant tits spilling out, was she worthy? With melons like that on her barely legal teen figure she was clearly a Bimbo strain, just as Tania had once been. But when she measured the caricature of a gymnast’s curly brown hair against her own glowing silken locks the comparison was akin to comparing filthy rusted pig iron to the newest brightest burnished copper.

Yuck, it made her want to shake the little slut awake and tear her down a few pegs for fuglying up the room in her magnificent Masters presence.

The next wasn’t much better. Pink dyed hair—would her milk and her Master’s royal seed change that? Make it real somehow, Tania bet he could do it. She slid a single finger down her lean body and against her swollen clit at the thought of him again—No, focus up! She was wearing some kind of skin tight, fur lined, velvet romper or bodysuit in tiger print. It had been torn all the way open down the front exposing gently tanned flesh and a pretty nice rack topped with tight little nipples...

But sizing her up beside her SisterSlave Holly revealed no end of short-comings.

Her skin didn’t glow enough. Her salon hair looked so fucking fake. Her lack-luster tits weren’t swollen with holy milk. Even her battered pussy looked a bit loose (though her Lord might have been responsible for that) and not nearly tight or pretty enough!

How had any of these sad bitches been allowed anywhere near her great Lord’s soul-changing monster cock? Tania wanted to spit on them in disgust.

The last one was the dusky skinned, coffee-haired brunette in a black spray-on minidress that she could barely make out as the entire thing was bunched up around her waist. Though, at least that left her thick tits and bubbly ass out on display.

Sure, she had those dark smokey eyes and that skin had the exotic rich tone of someone from the Mediterranean or perhaps the Middle East but her limbs were not nearly as long or lissom as that GoddessSlut Pamela. Nor was her rear as delightfully heart shaped or sculptured so pertly as Tania’s own.

They were all disappointments in their own way and that made Tania furious. This was all she had to offer her beloved master? She should have been stalking the halls of the Victoria’s Secret HQ, hunting and tracking down real beauty for him. Tania would have loved to see what the XXX-Virus did to women of that supreme aesthetic quality. Surely those were the breed of sexy women that would even get her wet just by glazing at them.

Then maybe, just maybe, she might have found a worthy supplicant there. There or at a Miss America Pageant perhaps? Would Tom allow Tania finger her burning pink pussy after dragging a few red and blue state champion sluts back to her Master? For her Lord Tom to claim then recklessly fuck and inevitably knock-up.

Would he give Tania the pageant crown to wear so he could admire her and compliment her while riding roughly Miss Texas from behind. Using the pageant queen’s state sash like reigns to pull her deeper and deeper onto his humongous GodCock...

Urgh but she shivered with a small intense climax just imagining it.

Tania ground her slender digit harder against her thrumming clit and started to increase the pace of her tight circling finger as she looked down in disappointment at the three street quality XXX-infected strumpets before her.

They weren’t good enough for her benevolent Lord. Almost no one was in Tania’s opinion these days but she would do what little she could with them.

Reaching up to pinch a stiff tented nipple Tania moaned again as her warm breast-honey ran down across her knuckles. Producing milk for Him made her feel so fucking hot. After-all, what could be hotter than having big sloshing gravity-defying milkers to feed her Man, her God with?

Her swollen tittyflesh rippled as she shuddered again in another micro-climax, each blistering flash of pleasure an expression of her undying love for her TomLord and His beneficent kindness to her.

Nnnngh~ but just fantasizing about him made it hard to think about anything else, like how he was making her cum her sweet bimbo brains out. She had to get a hold of herself and finish the task he had given her. Tania had to nurture one of these... girls and prepare her for Him. Grimacing down at the three basic XXX-bitches she had to offer up to her TomLord she shook her pretty head in indecision.

How was she supposed to pick one of these ”sheeople” to present to Him? Squeezing and twisting her freely leaking nips in both hands she groaned in despair. Fuck it, Tania had more than one tit didn’t she? She would prove the abundance of her bounty to her Lord Tom.

After-all, she had plenty of milk to go around...

* * *

Tom was lost in the heavenly sensation of his PamelaGoddess’s incredible body pressed so firmly against his own massive frame.

She was so lush, so soft, so firm in all the right ways. She had become undeniably the hottest, most willing and enthusiastically malleable woman he had ever encountered and yet so completely utterly designed and built for his personal gratification.

Her long, slender legs were half buckled after her most recent knee-knocking, thigh-clenching orgasm in his arms. Her sweetly svelte yet extreme figure crushed up against his rocky frame by the simple brutal force of his powerful embrace. It was as though some deity of lust and fertility had molded Pamela into its ultimate avatar then immediately turned and submitted to him unwaveringly in body and in soul.

He clutched at her slender upper back as her half-prone position had his colossal member pushed up against her rubber smooth belly, sculpted solar plexus and half buried into the overripe valley of her gi-normous tits.

For that is what they were. Not breasts or mammaries or boobs. No, these mountainous fleshy protuberances projecting a foot out before her like massive twin celestial orbs in all defiance to the laws of physics and rational reason were Tits!

No other word fit the description and his immense turgid GodCock was sliding up in between their rippling fleshy confines. The heady rush of carnal delight prompted Tom to thrust his hips smoothly into her cum-slick cleavage. Reveling in the impossible silken softness of her skin and the satin pliant feel of her soft bulging milky flesh.

“Oh Daddy! Don’t you love the feel of Mommy’s big boobies around your Daddy cock? Maybe you want to fuck mine too?” His HollyGirl cooed beside them.

She was staring down at his Manflesh sliding inexorably deeper into PamelaSlut’s epic under-boob with hungry anticipation. Tom growled as he held Pamela there and humped her swollen chest as though she were nothing more than a living sexdoll.

“Please my Love, use my body for your pleasure.” Pamela panted, pressing her monumental melons together with her forearms and staring up at him with stars in her glowing jade eyes. “Every part of me is yours, Master. To do with as you wish. Just bless me with your holy seed.”

Tom just grunted as a massive burst of clear hot precum just lubricated Pamela’s overflowing titty-flesh further for his long dominating strokes up towards her chiseled clavicles. What was left of her pink and white lacy demi-bra had practically dissolved under the deluge of his voluminous GodSeed and her constantly flowing breast-honey.

“Please Tom, My Lord, My Love. Use me. Make me a vessel for your Love... for our future. Only you can save us all!” Pamela squealed tremulously bringing her slender arms together to trap his enormous length within the canyon of her careening cleavage.

The bulging apple-sized head of his monster cock—finally fully sheathed—crested from between the vast acreage of her immense rack and Pamela stared down at it greedily.

“Ooooh Daddy! I can’t- I have to- Mmmmph!”

His BabyGirl didn’t hold herself back. The moment his cum-slick tip breached the surface of Pamela’s heavenly fleshy valley HollyGirl pressed herself into her Mommy’s side, bent down and suctioned it into the sweet bow of her SchoolSlut lips with an ecstatic moan of elation.

“That’s right, Sweetie. Swallow all of your Daddy down.” Pamela purred to the eagerly slurping SchoolSlut. “Show our Master what a good girl you can be for him and serve his glorious DaddyDick.”

“Mmmmhmmm~”

Tom grunted in satisfaction as an electrified wave of sparking euphoria crashed through him at the twin sensations of his little Princess’s hot wet lips and his Goddess’s warm pillowy tit-flesh worshiping his steely rod. By their harmonious moaning it was clear that their own pleasures mirrored Tom’s own and the mixed odors of their ever ready, hungry pussies grew strong in the air.

Even so, Tom could distinguish between them clearly. They were both his women. Marked and owned by him and, should it ever come to it, Tom would be able to track them by their scents like a trained bloodhound sniffing the wind. He marveled at how much more he had become as his gorgeous LovePets worked his massive tool between themselves in their eternal quest to obey and please him.

Tom looked down into his PamelaGoddess’s softly glowing jade eyes as she stared lovingly back up at him. Bouncing and squeezing her incredible milky jugs around his jutting enormity sinful enthusiasm. Her full kissable lips gently parted and her model perfect face flushing with her hot desire for him and him alone.

“Please, Tom. Please, my King. Gift us with your Love.” She begged softly, barely audible over HollyGirl’s sloppy suckling and earnest moans. “We need you, Tom. Give our little girl your blessing. Fill her pretty throat with your holy seed.”

Her beauty was beyond that of mere mortals, it was transcendent and Tom blasted a thick load of sticky jizz into his HollySlaves happily mewling mouth just at the sight of his exquisite Goddess. As close to all-powerful as he felt, Tom knew this overwhelmingly stunning creature, his lusty PamelaSlave, would always have some measure of power over him.

Not control, never that. The dominant role was his entirely and she would never desire it anyway but inhuman beauty like hers begged to be possessed. To be fought for and claimed. Never to be discarded or put aside. For all the many women who would enter his life, Pamela would sit above them by merit of her impossible grace, fanatical fidelity and sheer physical presence.

When Tom went forth to reclaim this broken world she would be at his side. When he built and ruled his kingdom, as Tom was destined to do, she would be his Queen. A Goddess to reign with him over his new world order. To perch contentedly in his lap as he sat naked astride his mighty throne and eagerly stroke off his ever-gushing manhood as they looked down on the world together.

“Tom, my Love, my Lord. I must tell you something,” Pamela breathed in a trembling voice rich with devotion. All the while sliding those magnificent silky tits around his pounding man-flesh. His BabyGirl was still bobbing her pretty blonde head just beneath Pamela’s perfectly sculpted jawline and chin. “Ms Summers told me some interesting news...”

Ms Summers? Ah, yes. One of the lesser infected who had been lured to Tom in his fevered frenzy. The one with a new strain he hadn’t immediately recognized.

“Tell me.” Tom said gently and reached down to gently caress her face making her gasp at his touch then hungrily draw his thumb between her full plush lips to suck upon.

A quick thrill ran through him and then his little PrincessSlut was slurping again. Greedily swallowing another surge of his potent GodSeed shot straight into her hot young throat. Withdrawing his hand with a wet pop he rested it softly on the small blonde’s moaning head and began guiding her suckling pace.

Mmmm~ yes Master.” His sultry Goddess had shuddered in a small micro-climax from the brief moment of contact and Tom could smell the wetness spilling down her magnificent thighs, “Ms Summers teaches at the college and told me of how she contracted her particular strain. It was from a strange creature the teachers and student body are calling ‘The Beast’...“

Pamela walked him through a concise description of what Ms Summers had told her about the Beast and its relation to Dr. Turner. Where it had been last spotted and the effect it had on those it rutted with. For rutting is what it sounded like, the same mindless animalistic brutal fucking that had all the hallmarks of a man gripped in fever of the XXX-virus.

Tom was both appalled and intrigued. It sounded to him as though Dr Turner had found a way to twist his physiology in such a manner as to ride out the bouts of XXX-fever in some monstrous form that robbed him of all rhyme and reason. The creature… ‘The Beast’ that the good Doctor created was in many ways a warped image of what Tom had become but lacking in any sort of fineness, beauty of form or rational cognition.

He was conflicted, on one hand Tom respected Dr Turner. A man of keen intellect with empathy for those around him. He was a fine example of resolve and iron will to have resisted and survived so far into the epidemic, all while still trying to maintain a semblance of a normal life. Returning to the school each day to watch over his students despite the madness surrounding them.

On the other hand, what was Dr Turner becoming now? An over-sexualized recreation of the Jekyll and Hyde monster stalking the school and its surroundings in a mindless haze of lust. A self-made abomination powered by the ball-bursting frenzy that personified one of the worst parts of the XXX-virus.

Tom remembered what that mania had felt like and for all the humping, sucking and cumming, it hadn’t felt good to feel his sense of self and identity slipping away. What would be the long term effects of this strange condition the Doctor had created? Would he ever find an equilibrium within himself or would it simply tear the poor man apart?

Tom didn’t know and felt a pang of sympathy for the man he had once called ‘teacher’.

“...then I instructed her to seek out ‘The Beast’ and bring him here to us. Only then would she earn your Blessing, my Love.” Crooned his Pamela-Slut up at him, firmly bouncing her spectacular cleavage in time with his BabyGirl’s happily sucking mouth and stimulating his mighty GodCock to new heights of burning bliss.

Despite that, Tom’s brow creased in a mild frown. “Bring that creature here? Tell me why.”

“For two reasons my Master, my King. The first is so you may consult with Dr Turner about your unique response to the virus if he is in his right mind. The second is to cow and subjugate the Beast if he is not.” She replied with a serene confident smile, her tone slowly growing heated at the notion of him, her Lord and Love subduing the hulking monstrosity. No doubt in her mind that he was fully capable of doing so.

Looking down into her glowing green eyes, sensing that complete confidence in him and his indomitable will, Tom knew he could do it. Either way the die was cast, he would meet with Dr Turner, learn what he could from the man and then one way or another he would deal with the consequences.

Tom found that he was not adverse to the presence of other men in his present state. They were no threat to him but they would have to recognize him for what he was; the One True Man just as his women did. As all women eventually would.

He was the Supreme Alpha now and he would not tolerate any challenge to his new mastery or future rule. Though if things played out right, the Beast could be a potentially useful weapon to add to his fledgling arsenal. Tom for all of his many merits—and heavens knew they were boundless—was still only one Man after-all no matter how great.

“I know you can do it Tom, my Love.” Pamela whispered up at him breathily.

Her arousal was clear in her heated expression. Her earnest tit-fucking grew in speed and intensity as Tom pushed his happy HollyPrincess’s face down further into Pamela’s bouncing cleavage. Feeding the SchoolSlut more of his tumescent girthy length and prepared to gift her with his next climatic explosion of hot Daddycum straight down her throat into her baby-belly.

“You did well, my PamelaSlave.”

The simple statement from him, her Man, had his XXX-Goddess mesmerizing jade eyes rolling in her pretty skull and shuddering in ecstasy. Tom could feel the heat radiating from the molten hot gap between her firm thighs as she wallowed in his praise. He could smell her peaking arousal. He would have to properly reward her soon...

Or even right now.

Pulling his BabyGirl’s gasping mouth off of his readily primed GodCock, Tom buried his fingers into his PamelaSlut’s thick mane of impossibly soft chocolate locks and forced her down, filling her beautiful mouth with his bulging pulsating crown.

“My first Slave gets the final load.”

Pamela let out a deep guttural groan of hungry desire while Holly caught her breath and pouted up at him but saying nothing. None of it even registered to Tom as from the moment he slid his aching turgid length into his perfect fuckpets gloriously hot willing mouth, Tom erupted.

The ecstatic feel of her languorous tongue, her full sucking lips, the wet heat of her tight throat sent him straight over a precipice. Burst after thick ropy burst of his hot GodCum shot into her hungry maw like artillery fire as he held her glorious face pressed down into her own colossal cleavage to take all of him in.

PamelaGoddess sucked and swallowed and gagged in earnest trying to take it all into herself but soon her cheeks billowed, her pretty mouth and gulping gullet filled to overflowing. A potent mixture of his hot manseed and her slick saliva escaped her plush cock-sucking lips and spilled down over her chin to pool in the soft fleshy valley between her humongous trembling tits and around his pulsating distended shaft.

Seeing this, his HollySlave squealed in girlish delight and pressed forward to begin licking and slurping up the sticky excess noisily. The feel of her lapping tongue and hot breath against him just further exciting Tom’s still erupting manhood.

It felt like over a full minute soaring release before Tom brought himself back under control, letting his gasping gurgling PamelaSlut up off of his still rigid manflesh.

Because it was always hard now. Forever straining and erect. A fleshy totem to his supercharged virility. An object of prurient worship. Tom’s XXX-Goddess moaned like a junkie being denied their pipe as he pulled her glorious cum drenched face away from it. A long sticky rope still connecting her pouting bottom lip to its throbbing tip.

“Thank you, Tom. Thank you, my Love but we need more...”

“Mmmmm~ Thank you, Daddy. I just love the taste of your hot Daddy cream...“

“My Lord, I have prepared the first of the offerings for you.” Tania announced.

* * *

Sierra Monroe reclined in her magnificently appointed top-floor office and looked from the report pulled up on her tablet to the small white paper cup in her hand. Her trim pussy quivered at the smell coming off the sticky pearly substance within but she did not allow a hint of her excitement to show on her perfectly schooled face. She was in control.

“The addition of D-aspartic acid to the feed has been producing promising results, no?”

“Yes Ma’am. Dr Kline has been pleased with the increase in volume and potency.”

Standing at the far end of the massive office was Tamara Wight, a towering brunette of a Mammazon and Sierra’s strong right hand. Dressed in combat boots laced up to her shins, tight thigh and ass hugging camo pants, and a black sports bra that strained to contain great bulging mounds of womanly goodness she was the very picture of barely suppressed strength and brutal efficiency.

...and Sierra owned her.

That knowledge thrilled the gorgeous young CEO nearly as much as the contents of the sample cup now resting on the edge of the massive mahogany desk with silver in-lay and green tinted leather. Her pussy was all but vibrating as she stared at the woman who could break her in half with one hand and knew that she was in control, Sierra controlled her.

She would have to put her PA Anna back to work under the desk again soon. Poor, stupid Anna...

Getting up from her oversized office chair—a monstrous affair upholstered in the leather of some near extinct animal species—she crossed the plush hand woven oriental rugs that each cost more than her company payroll dished out in a year, cup in hand.

Her red soled black skyscraper heels clicked on priceless Corinthian marble as she stood before the massive woman and offered her the sample with a negligent gesture as though dismissive of the precious ambrosia held within.

She wanted it, oh how badly she wanted it but more importantly she needed a display of power over this mighty woman. Her sweet little pussy ached for it.

“Drink.” The simple word came out flat and hard. A command.

“Yes Ma’am. Thank you Ma’am.”

Sierra knew the effect she had on those around her, she was gorgeous. No, not just gorgeous, simple Skanks and Bimbo strains were gorgeous. Hell, even Tamara would have been called gorgeous by pre-pandemic standards but Sierra far surpassed all of them. She was ethereal… and she knew it.

Hers was the angelic beauty that would have had Hollywood’s top modeling agencies on their knees begging and weeping to recruit her for their most exclusive clientele. Offering multi-million dollar contracts for a single snap-shot of her beauty. An actual glamor shot of Sierra would have quickly blown up and then crashed Instagram entirely in the days back before the pandemic.

She had supernova bright sex appeal that could stop air flight traffic. So radiant was she that all that looked upon her could only stop and stare. Their own wants forgotten, supplanted by her own will and desires.

As it should be.

She was ageless and divine. An unholy combination of the freshest bloom of youth and the ripest fruit of maturity making her age impossible to place. To call her hair platinum blonde would be a grave understatement. Sierra’s hair—so long, full and wavy—was purest spun starlight cascading down her gracefully curving back all the way to the contours of her glorious Georgia peach of an ass.

Her skin and complexion wasn’t simply flawless, it was the new definition of perfection. Rubber smooth and velvet soft, her pores were non-existent and the only body hair she possessed was on her head and face. All of it softly radiating warmth and life and most of all sex from her porcelain perfect epidermis.

Her classically beautiful face was more than stunning, it was a goddamn weapon.

The slightest pout of her perpetually moist plush lips could make the strongest men and women swoon. The hint of a sneer—a far more common expression on Sierra—could bring them blubbering to their knees. Her nose was small, inhumanly symmetrical and perfect. Her cheekbones were so high and sharp she could cut diamonds with them. Her eyes sparkling like twin shards of chilly palest blue quartz. Poets could write a thousand sonnets praising the elegant line of her jaw or graceful swan-like sweep of her slender neck and never pay them true homage

Her beauty was nigh supernatural, she knew it and wielded it as such. It was what got Sierra to where she was today. Got her this company—stormed and seized weeks ago by her tamed Mammazons—got her this lavish office and her elevated position. Stolen from the trembling hands of its previous CEO Rex Albion as he wept and fawned under the ten thousand kilowatt glare of her beauty.

The simpering swine’s pants had been stained wet with his cum as Sierra had ground him under her boot heel. The ink on the corporate transfer documents hadn’t even been dry before she had sent him below.

It had all been for power, the one thing she craved as much as other XXX-infected a mans semen. Power and Control.

That was what got her moist. No… it was what got her gushing.

Sierra had spent hours sitting behind that priceless behemoth of a desk with pretty little Anna leashed below it. Licking and teasing her twitching twat to blissful shuddering climax after climax as she studied video feeds of her ever increasing acquisitions, read progress reports of her growing successes and monitored the results of her vital experiments.

All to amass more power and control...

Sierra suppressed another wanton shudder of delight as she watched her Mammazon commander greedily slurp down the latest of her new product line.

Tamara Wright was extremely strong and strictly disciplined but even her eyes rolled and expression sagged as she took in the potent concoction. Sierra gifted herself a soft smile of satisfaction as she watched the brunettes thickly muscled thighs clench and spasm as her pelvis twitched minutely with tiny thrusts.

Potent indeed, Sierra would have to congratulate Dr Kline on the success of her latest batch. Maybe she would allow the smart little bimbo slut to kiss her boots or lick the six inch heels of her least favorite pair of Louboutin ankle boots.

It wasn’t like she would ever wear them again afterwards anyway.

Her wardrobe was the stuff of dreams, or nightmares depending on your perspective. A collection of decadently expensive, uber exclusive designer outfits and accessories that pushed past six figures in price. Teensy tiny Valentino dresses. Thigh high Balenciaga knife boots. Hip hugging Saint Laurent midi skirts. Tight, barely-there silk blouses. Plaid Gucci mini-skirts that showed off her impossibly long legs to great effect, and endless racks of lingerie in the softest satin, the most delicate lace, and the sheerest chiffon.

...and Sierra only ever wore a single precious article once before discarding it like worthless trash. Another display of her wealth and power. Another example of her supreme control.

Even now she wore a brief mockery of a business suit with a form fitting jacket revealing and enhancing the deep valley of her cleavage with the hints of a dark Guia La Bruna lace cami peeking sinfully out from within. The whole ensemble was a deep blood red. Molded to her heavenly figure and contrasted marvelously with the smoky dark stockings and garters that made love to her achingly long supple calves and thighs.

It was an artfully crafted arrangement to accentuate her body and with a body like hers—tall, leggy, gloriously busty, eminently thin and effortlessly fit—she deserved a new outfit everyday. She knew it and she made sure everybody else knew it too.

Catching an errant dribble of the precious shining goo that had escaped the corner of Tamara’s quivering lips, Sierra spread it down the length of a slender perfect forearm. She watched as her skin absorbed the miraculous liquid, leaving it slightly healthier and more vibrant than before. It was like magic and the implications of it shot another bolt of heat into her steamy nethers.

Once she had it in sufficient supply and quantity Sierra promised herself that she would bathe in the precious fluid. Just as Cleopatra had once bathed in milk, enhancing her beauty to impossible dizzying new heights until she stood above all others like the queen Sierra knew herself to be.

This was the latest source of her power. Her newest means of control and it was inspired. Even if she did say so herself.

It was just a simple matter of looking at present market opportunities.

Because even as society burned to the ground around mankind, a clever XXX-infected of Sierra’s particular strain could still make a profit sweeping up the pyre.

Supply and demand. It was fundamental and so obvious if one just stopped thinking with their pussy for more than five minutes straight. It was men, or in point of fact, their seed. Sperm, semen, spunk… whatever you wanted to call it. There was an ever-dwindling supply of it as the demand for it continued to grow exponentially.

What was a keen, if ruthless, business woman to do but seize the means of production?

Down below, deep underneath Albion Aromatics Pty Ltd rested the great prize of all her scheming and machinations. The culmination of her Machiavellian planning and the hard work of her underlings. The key to Sierra’s future...

Her “Pig Pens”.

Oh sure, she had heard a few of the others in her employ call them ‘The Stables’ or ‘Milking Rooms’ but who knew better than Sierra what they really were? It was the place where she kept her livestock. Her chattel... her pigs.

They came in the form of twenty seven uninfected men locked up tight in a repurposed and refitted animal testing laboratory. Secure under lock and key and bound into custom built milking machines.

Well, she called them “milking machines” but really...

“How is the latest batch?” She asked Tamara offhandedly. Her heels clicked as Sierra crossed the room back to her desk to check on her investments.

Thinking of her “acquisitions” always made her so fucking wet. Sierra would need that ginger slut Anna working her sweet little mouth under the desk for the next hour at the very least. It was a wonder that she wasn’t leaving a wet trail across the floor behind her.

“P-potent Ma’am. Very g-good. Thank you Ma’am.”

“Very well, I shall see to it that you and your girls get your due share of the bounty once the processing is completed.”

Sliding back into the massive dark leather chair and leaving a long glistening smear of her honey across the seat Sierra brought up a camera feed of her testing lab on one of the five large crystal flat screens arrayed out before her.

“Any uptake in our acquisitions, Ms Wight?” she asked, clicking through the different displays until she found the one that she wanted.

Ah, yes. There he was…

Former CEO Rex Albion was strapped to his milking machine. A reinforced steel frame that locked him down on all fours, stripped naked and prone like the wallowing pig he was. He might have been considered handsome once but right now with so many snaking chemical-laden IV lines and stick-on medical monitoring pads peppering his flesh, the fool looked more like a gently writhing coma patient bent over Hell’s own pommel horse.

A prehensile nozzled suction hose was fitted to his groin, secured by crude leather harness with belts criss-crossing his hips and ass to affix it in place. A feed bag—an actual fucking feed bag—covered his mouth and chin as a set of VR goggles covered his eyes and ears.

Sierra knew that all he was seeing was her... her face and her voice were being piped directly into his psyche demanding one thing and one thing alone.

Cum for me…

Cum for me…

I am beautiful…

I am your Mistress…

I am your Goddess…

Obey me…

Cum for me!

It was a silly little looping video that she had spent all of sixty seconds filming on her phone but it more than did the job. With muffled grunts and tightening muscles the pathetic man was filling his cum-line with more precious product for her scientists to process and refine.

Seeing this self-important man brought so low made Sierra want to squirm and giggle in her over-sized chair. Her slick pussy left a big wet kiss on the exotic leather but she didn’t care. Sierra was in control.

“Things are... slow on the acquisitions front. Sorry Miss Monroe but we are hearing some interesting rumors coming from a school district in the southern suburban catchment area. I will dispatch a team to investigate.”

The downturn in the number of males captured troubled Sierra. They were both the key to, and the bottleneck in her supply line. She needed more healthy livestock if she wanted to increase production. That or pursue more aggressive means of draining those she had but that was… problematic. She had lost three of her little piggies to catastrophic heart failure already. Ah well, eggs and omelets and all of that nonsense.

“Interesting?” Sierra pondered arching a perfectly manicured silver brow at herself in the lighted mirror she kept propped up on the side of the desk for just this purpose. She really was just too beautiful. She blew herself a small kiss before turning back to regard her Chief Mammazon.

“Facts are still unclear Ma’am, something about a rampaging male specimen and maybe a new strain of the infection.”

Well, that did sound interesting. Any fresh meat for her pig pens was always welcome. Provided they could be caught before contracting the virus and keeping abreast of any new viral mutations was just good business practice for her. Sierra knew this better than anyone.

She was one after all...

A Queen Bitch XXX-infected and so far completely unique as far as she knew.

Sierra had been very careful not to infect any others with her strain, she didn’t want or need any competition. Not yet at least. She had gone so far as to swear off sex with men. Not that it had been too much of a stretch for her.

For what man was deserving of basking in her radiance?

How could she let some sweaty rutting pigs penetrate her glorious body with their foul meaty pricks? Flood her pristine depths with their raw filthy swine seed? She was all but certain that the virus had not only reshaped her into something nearly celestial in form but virginal too. She certainly felt tight enough down there. Tight and hot and wet right now as her eyes fell back upon the screen filled with tortured spasming groaning men.

No, Sierra was content to feed her infection with a carefully controlled intake of the fruits of her own labor.

“Very well, bring me back something of substance and I will increase your allotment of product this week.”

That was how she did it, that was how she maintained her control over her staff and enforcers. Doling out a refined and distilled solution of manseed to keep them eager and coming back for more. Like a drug kingpin or opium warlord, Sierra found that she rather liked the comparison. Those were the kind of people who knew how to get stuff done.

Tamara set down the empty sample cup on a side table with a final wistful look at it. “Yes Ma’am Thank you Ma’am. I’ll head the team personally. We’ll not disappoint you.”

“See that you don’t. You are dismissed. Send in Anna on your way out.”

Reclining in her lavish seat, Sierra let her brief ass hugging pencil skirt ride up her shiny silken thighs as she slowly trailed her perfectly manicured fingertips across the top of her swelling cleavage.

“You called for me Mistress?” A meek little voice asked from the massive double door entrance to her executive suite.

It was Alan—no, it was Anna. Alan had been her one-time schlub of a husband. A fat boorish ginger haired ‘Paddy’ of a man.

Anna, in stark contrast, was a stunning red-head with cute Irish features. With her milky white complexion and a willowy build dressed only in strappy sky-blue lingerie with sparkly thigh high stockings to match. The silly girl clicked her way into the room in snow-white platform pumps, the heels of which were only four inches high. She wasn’t as poised or graceful as Sierra after-all.

But the thing Sierra loved most about her little pet’s outfit—something she picked out for her personally each morning out of the pile of rejected offerings to her own extravagantly exclusive wardrobe—was her collar. It was a matching sky blue of her lacy lingerie and littered with rhinestones that spelled out a single word.

Plaything

Because that was all she was now; Sierra’s little pet Plaything. Not her stupid husband and certainly not her equal. Never that.

Right now her pet’s cute button nose was twitching like a bunnies and her sparkling green eyes were straying to the discarded sample cup on the side table only an arms reach away.

There was probably a smear or two of the latest batch left in it but Sierra did enjoy starving her little Anna of her special product. It was one of the games she liked to play. Watching her toy slowly start to come apart before piecing her back together again with the most tiny meager tastes of what she most desperately craved. Keeping the lissome red-head teetering on the knife’s edge of sanity.

Reaching under the desk she fished about for the leash she had bolted to the underside of the desktop.

“Leave it, Pet.” Her tone was all warning and brooked no argument, “Come here. Perhaps if you please your Mistress, I will allow you to lick that cup clean...”

Anna nodded demurely then dropped to hands and knees to make the long, languorous crawl across the sprawling office. Her face down, her long fiery mane of hair brushing the marble, her lovely panty clad ass swaying high in the air behind her. Crawling just like Sierra always demanded she do. Nothing turned her Mistress on like a good grovel.

Bouncing the end of the lead in one hand Sierra let her other trail down the deep V-line of her cleavage. To brush over the sheer silk of her designer cami and begin an achingly slow deliberate journey towards the burning molten heat between her gently spreading thighs.

“...but first I have something else for you to lick clean. You want to lick it clean. Don’t you, Pet?“

“Y-yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress.”

The reply came out small, a little scared and very girlish. Sierra could feel her pussy honey starting to puddle on the seat between her spreading thighs.

That was good, she would have Anna lick that up too. Because if there was one thing Anna did far better than Alan ever did, it was cleaning her Mistresses tight horny pink pussy...

* * *