The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 019

Tom tamped down the urge to charge out into the midnight streets and take back his BabyGirl Holly by sheer raw force.

He wasn’t some raging monster like Dr Turner’s beast alter-ego. Tom was a thinking creature above all else and if this situation were a chess game then he wanted all his pieces firmly and strategically in place. He had been taken by surprise by an armed and organized force none of them had anticipated but that was about to change.

“What is she? I’ve only seen her strain of infection once before on a news broadcast.” Tom asked in a deep musing tone of voice.

The woman in question was trembling on her knees in the middle of the lounge room. Her head bowed and her long glossy hair hiding a strong but striking face under a shiny midnight curtain. Tom sat before her on his sex-stained couch, set center stage in the middle of the room as his remaining women fawned over him.

His GoddessSlave Pamela stood behind him, leaning over to rest a stupendous bare milky breast on his shoulder as she gently lavished his throbbing temple in feathery adoring kisses.

“Her breed is called a Mammazon, my Love. Her viral mutation makes her extremely strong and predatory when it comes to men.” She whispered warmly into his ear as her long delicate nails played lovingly with the small hairs on the back of his neck making him shiver. “Not strong enough to take you from us though. Never that.“

Tom turned his head to take her stiff proffered nipple between his hungry lips and draw out a mouthful of her rich sweet cream. It caused Ms Hope to gasp and shudder with bliss, leaning further into him to offer more of her bountiful ambrosia to her Master but Tom broke away and swallowed.

He could feel her milk making him stronger. Filling him with vibrant energy and fueling his still enhancing body’s changes. Tom could feast from her for a week and she would joyfully feed him as he so desired. Her breast milk was without peer and the benefits of it were palpable.

But Tom didn’t have a week... more’s the pity.

“What is your name?” Tom directed this question directly at the raven haired Mammazon, as the newly transformed Ms Summer’s knelt on the couch beside him gently kissing the fast healing bruises and cuts he had earned in the fight.

The extra-curvaceous gym teacher seemed to enjoy licking his hard muscles and murmuring soft words into his radiant skin as though she wanted to taste every inch of him in worship with her rapturous exploring tongue.

Her transformation hadn’t been as extreme the third time around. Tom had wondered what introducing a third strain would do to an XXX-infected woman’s body and the answer had been... not much.

The changes had been small, even if the over-all effect had been pronounced. Her hips and ass were still full and firm in her over-taxed lycra booty shorts. Her thighs still plush but her waist had trimmed down even further. Her already mountainous tits had risen and firmed up higher on her chest then began to leak an endless rivulets of ivory milk that dripped down her body giving her flawless flesh a constant glistening wet sheen.

Her skin had grown smoother, the tan richer and her autumn hair had thickened and flowed all the way down to tickle the top of her full bubbly ass. It was as though her already stunning over-ripe beauty had been refined right down to the cellular level.

“An-Annemie...” Came the croaked reply from the floor in front of him.

“Enemy? That’s fitting.” Scoffed Tania.

She was the only one not currently servicing her Master at the moment. She towered over the kneeling woman instead, ready to inflict righteous justice on her at his merest word.

“I think she pronounced it Anime?” A sweet girlish voice piped up from between his widespread legs.

Kneeling and worshiping Tom were his TaniaSlave’s offerings.

Three achingly irresistible young women all eagerly kissing, licking and slurping at his jutting manhood. Taking it in turns to suck him into their hot mouths and deep down their tight teenaged throats. They were feeding. Drinking down the endless fountain of his bubbling seed which he tirelessly produced on command.

The transformed school gymnast and the two fantasy escorts had revealed an interesting fact after drinking Tania’s Goddess strain milk; that Skank strain XXX-infected reacted differently to the potent lactate than Bimbo strain infected.

“Her name is Annemie. I think it’s Dutch, Dear. Now focus on your AlphaKing, it’s not polite to talk with your mouth full.” Pamela gently chided from behind. Reaching a long slender arm down across Tom’s shredded body to pat the offending Skank on her bobbing head.

Skank breeds, as it turned out, didn’t turn into massive booby-monster pornstar baby factories. In fact, their bodies tightened, hardened and slimmed up. Their tits were still big, sure but they were not the bra-exploding titanic knockers of his previously Bimbo strain lovers.

Their limbs had lengthened and grown firm with lithe muscle, their hips thickening a fraction as butts rounded and flexed into perfectly tight little globes ripe for the spanking. Their hair had grown in length and shone as their glowing skin was washed clean of the slightest imperfections.

Heck, one of them now had permanently natural bubblegum pink hair that cascaded all the way down to the kneeling CumSluts knees on carpet as she happily sucked Tom down her hungry straining esophagus. She gurgled excitedly and swallowed the heavy wad of his GodSeed that she was rewarded with.

They all looked like college level competition cheerleaders at the heights of their careers and physical conditioning. Though ones that could still spend a productive night on a stripper pole. Maintaining their newly virginal tight frothing pussies and those flat taut tummies until he could bloat them with his hot potent cum and allow them to grow fat with his royal offspring.

“Why did you take my sisters and my HollySlave, Annemie?” Tom asked, turning his head to the other side and reaching over to heft one of Simone Summer’s heavy overflowing mounds to his lips for another ecstatic mouthful of strengthening milk.

Ms Summer’s gasped and cooed. Threading her long fingers through his thick hair and urging him to drink deep as she shuddered from the intense breast-gasm that rushed through her.

“Answer him, you worm.” Sneered Tania grabbing a handful of the kneeling woman’s inky tresses and forcing her head up to stare at Tom. Her big nomad blue eyes were wide in shock and fear but unable to look away from his form, naked but for a short satin bathrobe which he hadn’t bothered to tie shut.

“We-We were sent here to investigate and c-capture any men we could find.” The tall alluring Asian captive stuttered, her eyes running over every exposed inch of his hardened body. “Bu-But we saw you put down the monster outside so T-Tamara wanted to have insurance... ho-hostages, just in case.”

“Cowardly bitches.” Tania spat before tossing the shaking woman to the carpet again and wiping her hand on her bare thigh as though it were filthy from the brief contact.

Tom let his gaze wander to Dr Turner who was skulking by the door leading to the kitchen. The aging school teacher looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there in that moment, shame and angst written plainly on his wrinkled face. His eyes were downcast, not ready to look at Tom or at the hedonistic sexual tableau he was starring in.

“We’ll get them back.” Tom stated simply and Tania’s eyes blazed with hardened confidence and true fanatical devotion.

He had said it and so it would be. In her zealot’s eyes it was now a promise set in steel. An immutable fact that simply hadn’t come to pass yet but was as inevitable as the sunrise. Resting one foot on the small of the home-invaders back, she pushed the fearful whimpering Mammazon brutally down into the carpet as she stepped over to take her place on the couch, kneeling at his side.

“You make me so wet, my Lord, my Master...” Tania groaned as she plastered her hot busty body against his side and took hold of his wrist to guide it to her torrid streaming love-tunnel.

Dipping in a few fingers and wrenching a lip-parting gasp from his glorious Valkyrie, Tom found it to be true. “I love you so much, my King, command me then fill me with your majestic seed. Let me fight for you, I’ll take your righteous vengeance directly to those who stole our sisters from you. Then you can fuck me pregnant atop their vanquished corpses once we are victorious.”

Then Tania smashed her lips into Tom’s for a sizzling smoldering kiss. Her mouth opened as her greedy tongue tasted his, lashing and dancing as her fingertips tracing his sculpted jawline. Tom wrapped a broad arm around her teensy tiny waist and dragged her hard up against his rocky side.

Where she belonged; his furious, ravishing savage woman.

Tania had fought beside him like a hellcat and even if they hadn’t won the battle—together with her and the rest of his unique XXX-infected—Tom was going to win the war. He would become an unstoppable force with more women like those surrounding him. Tom let himself get lost briefly in the fiery passion of her lavishing kiss as he dumped a fat load into the sucking mouth, gulping throat and empty belly of the slim olive-skinned escort with unexpected force.

The enraptured CumSlave just moaned in response, shivered through a crashing climax and swallowed all the harder. She milked the cock lodged in her esophagus for more before being dragged off by the striking young brunette in the torn gymnastics leotard. She, in turn, eagerly enveloped Tom’s still erupting steely rod with joyous squeal. Then pushed her thick plump cock-suckling lips wetly down his gargantuan length until she was kissing him at the very base. Her narrow graceful throat bulged almost grotesquely from the sheer girthy mass of his meaty tool.

“Mmmmmnnph~!”

Without breaking the sweltering kiss, Tania draped one supermodel long leg across his lap and over the heads of the three cock-slobbering teen queens before climbing Tom like a goddamn tree.

Her long slender arms encircled his bullish neck. Her tight flexing ass and dripping snatch shifted over until seated firmly across his lap, coming to rest on the schoolgirl gymnast’s curly bobbing head. With a guttural moan and tuck of her pelvis, Tania forced the athletic SchoolSlut’s face further down his straining leaking cock. Tania rolled her powerful hips and both of Tom’s big hands instinctively grabbed onto her muscular derriere.

His big thumbs rested in the deep dimples above each generous cheek, his rough fingers squeezing the flexing flesh there mercilessly as she panted her pleasure into his open mouth and wetly matted the barely legal teen’s wavy dark locks with her gushing pussy-honey.

“Yaaasssss~, my Lord! My King! Tell me to break your enemies before you. Tell me to smash apart their petty tin-pot empires and bring them low. Tell me to present them to you in chains so you can grind them to dust beneath your mighty heel.” She gasped against Tom’s hungry lips as the groaning SchoolSlut trapped on his raging spurting manhood by Tania’s hard grinding pussy started to struggle for air. His Valkyrie’s glistening girlcum ran down the sides of the brunette’s reddening face to mingle with his cooling spend on her reddening cheeks.

”Hhhhhhhnnnrgh~!”

Pressing her sweat-slick forehead against his manly brow Tania stared into Tom’s eyes. Her own burning emerald orbs blazing with a fanatical love and devotion. Her body bucking and writhing against him, heedless of the struggling youthful beauty caught beneath her powerful clenching thighs.

“Command me, my Master. Command me and then fuck me.” She hissed out. Baring her teeth as Tom slid one hand into the crack of her ass, grabbed her by her quivering quim and bodily lifted her. Finally freeing the beet-faced choking schoolgirl off his pulsing jerking rod just as a thick burst of man-juice roped across her captivating visage.

He painted the stunning girl from chin to temple and plastered a watering eye shut with his potent jism. When Tania really got going she was like a turbo-charged supercar that needed a firm steering hand to keep her from flying off the track.

With the few fingers buried deep in the flame-haired amazon’s steamy convulsing pussy Tom curled her writhing body like a dumbbell. Raising her up his torso until her massively ripe abundant tits were level with his face. Tania leaned down to mash her heavenly mounds into his ravenous maw.

Milk flooded Tom’s throat just as he came again. Splashing more hot seed across the startled face of the pastel-haired barely legal escort. She was holding him tightly by the base. Preparing to cram all of him into her sultry cum-glazed face yet again.

Her dark almond eyed partner caught on quickly.

She darted in and gathered up the pungent spunk with a long broad lick of her wide pink tongue. She was prepared to gulp it all down when the bubblegum tigress seized her by the face and kissed her hard, trying to steal back her own share of his voluminous load with her moaning painted lips.

“Yeeessss~ drink from me, my Lord, drink all I have and more! Drain me dry and grow stronger, strooongerrrr~!”

Tom glutted himself on Tania’s golden breast-milk. Enervating himself further as she cried out, melted like warm butter into his ravening hold. His grasping palm dripped with her pussy juices as she became a helpless quivering mass atop him.

It was as though they were a closed circuit ecosystem.

Tom drank from his Goddess Strain XXX-Slaves to grow in power. Then, in return, he gave back to them with prodigious loads of his GodCum. Feeding them. Fucking them and refining them into stronger, sexier versions of themselves. Tying them ever tighter to him with each pussy-crushing climax he gifted them with as Tom drank and drank some more.

Rinse and repeat, a perpetual motion cycle of blistering sex that ramped up the longer it continued as the gains accumulated for him and his women. His FuckPets, his CumSlaves...

For he was their True Man. Their one and only and in return they would give everything of themselves to him. Forming a tribe of hyper-fertile, uber-sensual, all-powerful goddesses to kneel at his feet and worship his GodCock as he came into his own dominion...

But first Tom needed to take back what was rightfully his!

Finally pulling away from Tania—who was little more than a grunting mewling mess of loose limbs and tangled crimson hair in his clutches—Tom looked over to see Pamela and Simone softly talking to Dr Turner.

The old man’s eyes still staring fixedly on the carpet between his bare feet. Both golden goddesses were naked but for a white and pink frill thong clinging to Pamela Hope’s rolling knock-out hips and ass, and the cum-stained blue lycra booty shorts practically painted onto Ms Summers own enchanting assets.

“James, I would speak with you.” Tom stated as he lay the twitching form of Tania gently down on the couch then stood.

The three ex-Skanks wrestling their moist lips and scalding tongues around his bulging cockhead didn’t miss a beat as they rose on their knees to keep it lodged between their soft slurping mouths.

Even the brunette in her high-school leotard had returned after finally regaining her breath. Her dark hair shiny wet with Tania’s nectar as she rejoined the other two CumSluts in jostling over Tom’s slick spouting shaft.

Annemie the captured Mammazon was still lying on the carpet where Tania left her. The gorgeous Asian’s mouth opened and closed like a landed carp as her wide eyes locked onto Tom’s endlessly hard, eternally cumming manflesh. She appeared to be mesmerized by its magnificent presence.

Dr Turner shuffled his way around her to stand before Tom. His elderly frame diminutive before Tom’s own towering body.

“I am going to need the help of your “friend”, James...” Tom began but Dr Turner was already shaking his head until Tom raised a single finger to still the man’s unspoken protestations. “If this first attack is any indication of what we are dealing with then I will need your help in taking back my sisters. This is not a request. You will assist me.“

“It doesn’t matter if it’s a request or not, Tom. I want to help you, I really do...” Dr Turner responded plaintively, throwing his hands out at his sides in a gesture of hopeless futility. “I just don’t think I can change with you so close to me. “It” is scared of you. Of what you represent.“

“You said it was a matter of arousal...” Tom mused looking about the room in thought, then realized the problem.

These women. These perfect, beguiling new goddess-strain XXX-infected were His. Tom could not part with one any more than he could part with a limb.

Furthermore they would never willingly endure the touch of another man. Tom knew instinctively that if he ever commanded them to service another male they would obey but the entire experience would be repulsive to them on the highest order of magnitudes. Furthermore, the act of compulsion would forever pollute his bond with them. It would be stained by the event, never to be clean and whole again.

There was Annemie the Mammazon but Tom needed her for another part of the plan percolating and forming in his racing mind.

Perhaps he could grab one of the neighbors... How many infected women still lived in his neighborhood anyway? Simone Summers took note of the troubled expression on Tom’s face and moved up beside Dr Turner, her gigantic bared tits bouncing and swaying heavily with each hip rolling step.

She had the home’s cordless phone in hand.

“Don’t worry Master, Pamela and I were just discussing Dr Turner’s “performance anxiety” and I know at least two people I can call who would be more than happy to help him through it...” Her expression suddenly turned a bit pensive and she chewed her bottom lip.

Her eyes tracked up to Tom then down at the three cheerleader hot coeds slobbering and giggling over his jutting lance of eternally rigid man-meat.

“Though you might present a complication if you get too close, Master... perhaps we can dress you in ugly, baggy clothes? Put a brown paper bag over your head with holes cut out for your eyes?”

So, Ms Summer’s had a hidden flirty side. Tom was a little startled to realize she was flirting with him and even felt a mite amused at her banter.

He graced the three kissing licking champion cock-sucking cheerleaders one massive final load. He blasted it across the combined press of their gorgeous flushed faces. Basting their blushing cheeks, glittering eyes, pert noses and even their damn hairlines in a grand-finale cannonade of cum. It sent them reeling and gasping to the floor as Tom reached down and picked up Annemie by the webbing harness strapped over her back.

He effortlessly lifted and carried her like airport luggage. The muscular Mammazon didn’t struggle, she just went limp like a doe eyed ragdoll cat.

“Make the calls then get everyone cleaned up and dressed for action.” He said as he walked up to his GoddessSlut Pamela hope and extended his crooked arm to her. She slipped her slender hand into it with a brilliantly bright radiant smile that could have outshone the sun itself. “We have a few questions to ask and a few stops to make before we move against our foe.”

He began to walk towards the kitchen with his Goddess on one arm and his prisoner under the other before pausing to look back over his shoulder. “Oh and Simone… I will be punishing you later for those insolent little backhanded remarks.”

Ms Simone Summer’s grin was almost as bright as Pamela Hope’s... almost.

“Do you promise, Master?”

* * *

Sierra Munroe gasped softly as she leaned back in her oversized office chair, wiggling her smooth hips gently against the soft leather as she examined the display of images on her arrayed monitors.

All the while Anna licked and worshiped her tight slick perfect pussy beneath the massive mahogany desk. Sierra’s chilly blue eyes gleamed as they danced over the different still images captured by her Mammazon strike squads’ various dashboard and body cams.

She curled one long supple stockinged calf over the hunched shoulder and down the curved back of her petite ginger plaything Then Sierra used the leverage to crush the poor stupid girl’s working mouth harder against her needy aching cunt as her five inch stiletto heel dug cruelly into the little skanks flesh like a spur.

On the screen before her were images of something... of someone impossible and she wanted him. She wanted to own him and make him her property!

Sierra had listened to the report Tamara delivered upon returning to her high-rise headquarters and if she wasn’t so confident that Tamara couldn’t lie to her—not while in her direct presence and under the complete thrall of her extreme bewitching exquisiteness—Sierra would have thought it some cum-starved delusion.

But no, Tamara’s squadmates had confirmed all the dirty details and now Sierra had the camera footage to prove it. Four of her crystal displays were lit up with still images of the naked herculean figure fighting on his front lawn from different angles and perspectives while the fifth replayed the fight from that dumb musclehead Harper’s bodycam on an endless loop.

She snaked her long carefully manicured fingers into her pussy-slave’s bright orange curls and gripped her hard. Grinding and smearing her pussy down into the silly slut’s face as she writhed in her huge plush leather seat and watched the footage play out again.

Gawd but he threw the powerful blonde around as though she were a blowup fuckdoll! Anna moaned and whimpered delightfully into her gushing twat as the witless tart struggled to breath, trapped fast between her Mistresses perfectly long silky clenching thighs.

Sierra had to have him. Her eyes zeroed in on the ultra-high definition display for that quick moment when his massive swinging erection flashed briefly across the screen.

It was perfect; as large as her own forearm. Rigid and flawless. It glistened wetly and looked angry. A real battle boner that looked almost furious as He did when the blonde Mammazon had broken away from his indomitable grasp and fled like a coward.

Harper—that useless Mammazon imbecile—was now confined to her quarters down on the tenth floor because she had been a shaking silently sobbing mess all throughout the debriefing. The brainless brute wouldn’t stop blubbering and mumbling to herself until Sierra had finally ordered her to be taken away.

Him... this Tom.

Sierra had seen to it that his younger sisters and his toy schoolgirl were questioned and then locked away. They would be her bait. She eased up on Anna enough to lean forward and flick idly through her many video feeds until she came to the live stream of the three young women sitting on spare cots in one of her detention cells.

There was no sound for her to hear but they looked docile enough. Just sitting and talking to one another. They would be the lure that hooked her prize stud. Bringing him into her superbly outstretched arms and inevitably... into his prison stall deep below the building.

Sierra would build him a special private pen of his own, separate from her other lesser piggies.

She would strap the cum-tube on him herself—though it would have to be a custom job judging by his enormity—and whisper hot sweet filthy words into his manly ear until he filled it full. And how he would fill it. This Tom. Her Tom!

Sierra was grinding her steaming little cunt hard into Anna’s dripping wet face again now as she pictured it. That glorious perfect cock gushing great buckets of precious cum for her exclusive consumption. Hers alone and not for any other.

She would visit him daily. Groom him like a toy pony while he was trapped there on his hands and knees before her. Sierra might even hand-feed him small treats as she crooned to him... all once she had enslaved him to her will. Once she owned Him.

...and he would come to her.

It was written large in every line of his body as Sierra watched the battle footage again. The blazing fury with which he fought just screamed of the rarest type of man who would climb whole mountain ranges just to reclaim the smallest quotient of what was taken from him.

Even now her freshly chastised Mammazons were securing the building. Sierra had locked down the complex and secured her general staff before opening the armory to her warriors. All four of her strike squads were awake, fully equipped and on high alert despite the predawn hour. All under the direction of her freshly motivated chief enforcer Tamara Wight.

She had given them one simple instruction and drilled it into their combined skulls with all the power her bright radiant blinding beauty had afforded her:

Capture him alive by any means necessary...

Any. Means. Necessary.

Alive.

Then, as if on cue, the penthouse lights and her displays went dark.

* * *

“The power’s been cut, this is it! Stay on your toes, Ladies!” Tamara yelled into her shoulder radio from the upper atrium overlooking the large open lobby floor of Albion Aromatics.

Practised return chatter crackled back down the line as the head Mammazon flicked on the flashlight affixed beneath the barrel of her M79 40mm Grenade Launcher which she hefted into the ready position. It butted against her shoulder and she tensed up, looking down at the only way in or out the building.

Nothing.

Nothing was happening and Tamara knew the back-up generators would be kicking on any moment now. Her Mistress Sierra was one scary bitch but she’d say this much for her, she was one very well prepared scary bitch.

She learnt quickly from other people’s mistakes and despised all forms of weakness. So after they had seized the building from the previous owner, Sierra had ordered it made into her own personal fortress. To protect herself, certainly, but more importantly; to secure her precious pigs held prisoner downstairs.

Tamara’s mistress didn’t want anyone to repeat her own ruthless performance or get rushed by angry mobs of infected females if the secret of her stables was ever discovered.

Cameras had been mounted everywhere. In every room and covering all the outside approaches. Powerful generators had been rolled off the back of large trucks and set up in the basement. Mag-locks and fingerprint scanners were installed. Steel fire doors had been welded shut in their frames and the bottom three levels of the inner stair well had been filled in with countless tons of quick dry cement permanently sealing them away.

Automated blast-doors (actual goddamn blast doors!) had been installed in key locations—and hadn’t that been a bitch of a job—all wired upstairs to Sierra Munroe’s penthouse office...

Or her command center, as the Mistress prefered to call it.

The distant rumbling sound of the aforementioned backup generators coming to life was distantly matched by the growing roar of a fast approaching engine.

The lights flickered back on just in time to illuminate the enormous cab of a pillbox red city fire-engine jumping the curb at reckless speeds and crashing spectacularly through the four inch thick laminated glass frontage right into the lobby.

Tamara just stared in wide eyed awe as the massive municipal vehicle plowed madly through the service desk—reducing the polished oak timber to kindling—before smashing to a halt against a huge marble column. The almighty impact cracked the support and sent a tremor through the entire building.

A cloud of concrete dust and the klaxon squeal of the building’s alarm system filled the air as everything was still for a long moment. Then something moved atop the roof of the smoking fire-engine. It was that same fucking redheaded psycho from earlier shaking off smashed debris as she rose to her knees.

She wasn’t naked this time. No, the busty bitch was dressed in a slutty firefighter Halloween costume complete with the Fire Department hard hat and an oxygen mask dangling loosely around her slender neck

“Hit the pumps!” She screamed over the blaring siren. Her massive tits heaving in the tightly zipped black and yellow PVC crop-blazer as she seized the wide handles of the water cannon mounted upfront.

The attacker’s luscious ass wiggled in a tiny pair of matching black PVC hot-pants with a broad yellow belt banding her extra small waist as she worked. She looked so incongruous with the present circumstances that Tamara was briefly stunned but rallied fast.

“Deploy the gas!” She yelled to the beta squad hiding on the ground floor then over to the sole remaining alpha squad member standing at the atrium railing with her, “Baton rounds are live!”

“Bring it, you crusty dried up Bitches!” The insane stripper cackled as four tumbling steel canisters bounced off the huge truck. They rebounded, rolled then began hissing out great clouds of tear gas in the center of the large open space effectively reducing target visibility.

Three tall Mammazons in gas masks extended their telescopic batons and rushed the vehicle while the fourth squad member stalked forward and trained a readied net cannon on the scene. Just then a high pressure blast of water burst from within the toxic fog and struck the closest sprinting Mammazon square in her bountiful chest. It blew the powerful woman clean off her feet, sending her sprawling amid the broken glass on the wet marble flooring.

The firefighter lunatic had her mask on now and was cutting the air with the powerful torrent of water. Swiveling and twisting to bring it to bear on the attacking offenders, knocking them back and dispersing the gas at the same time.

Then the doors of the truck cab were kicked open and three lithe athletic XXX-girls leapt out.

They were dressed in super skimpy highschool cheerleader outfits that bared far more supple young flesh than the tiny costumes concealed and sported brightly colored oxygen masks covering their pretty faces. All their hair was up in matching pigtails and they were armed too. With large wooden baseball bats and... was that a fucking t-shirt cannon?!

...but the real showstopper was the hulking figure dressed in fifty pounds of true-to-life, authentic firefighting gear stepping down from the driver’s side.

Decked head to toe in the traditional black rubberized suit complete with a red composite helmet, breathing mask, oxygen tank and a huge, bright gleaming fire axe held in a large gloved hand… He looked far more than a little intimidating.

Tamara could feel the fear mounting inside herself at the horrifying notion of facing Him for the second time in less than a few hours.

“Open fire!” She screamed as her ears rang from the constant wail of the siren and the Chief Mammazon just wished someone would turn that god forsaken racket off already.

Gunfire erupted from the atrium as she and her last Alpha squad-mate Lindsay prepared to rain non-lethal hell on these mental bitches and their formidable uber-male master.

Her first rocket-propelled rubber grenade smashed in the truck’s windshield and spidered the thick glass. Tamara swore as she broke open the breech to eject the smoking spent shell and reload. Her hands were shaking. Plastic bullets filled the air as Lindsay fired her shotgun, racked it and fired again as fast as she could. Aiming at the towering firefighter standing out like a tall beacon amid the chaos and carnage.

The gun might as well have been a pea shooter for all the effect it had on him. The infernal Firefighter turned and pointed with his axe at the escalators up to the two shooting Mammazons and the recessed corridor leading to the elevator banks where gamma squad waited in defense.

Two of the cheerleaders were trading blows with the baton wielding Mammazons now, while the one with the t-shirt cannon fired something at the third.

Was that a damn football?

Had these crazy motherfuckers raided a novelty store for costumes and equipment on their way to a rescue mission? Tamara would have felt insulted if her own girls weren’t currently getting their proverbial shit handed to them.

The mad redhead was laughing from behind her mask and focusing the full might of the water blaster on the Mammazon with the net cannon. Plastering her up against the wall with crushing force. The baseball bat sluggers were giving her girls a rough time too. They may not have been Mammazon strong but shit they were quick and they fought dirty.

The cheerleader with pink hair had just ducked under Beta Squad’s mighty swing. Her bare ass flashed as her tiny pleated skirts flew up and she cracked her bat into the exposed Mammazon’s shin making her cry out. The darker haired cheerleader seemed to prefer going for knees and elbow joints. Taking her enemy apart a piece at a time as she floated and spun around her frustrated panting opponent, long limbs flashing with each strike.

The fucking T-shirt cannon girl was reloading with a small basketball now and her Mammazon foe—who was hiding behind a large couch—looked pretty beat up as a couple of mini footballs rolled about her feet.

It was ridiculous and now that impressively large fireman was charging the escalator with great thunderous steps.

Fuck this…

“Delta team, get up here. We need to hold the high ground.” Tamara yelled into her radio, just as the screaming the alarm finally quit, “Hold the escalator—what the fuck?!”

A ridiculously curvy latina maid had just ran in through the shattered glass entry dressed in full frilly black dress and white apron uniform. Except she was wearing thick insulated workman’s gloves and carrying the heaviest pair of long-handled industrial wire-cutters Tamara had ever seen.

So that explained the loss of mains power. But this woman, really?

“Estella did it, Estella did it! Estella is a good girl for Master! C’mon Jody!” She sing-songed loudly in a exotic South American accent as she rushed the hiding Mammazon behind the couch, madly swinging the heavy cutters at the shocked warrior woman.

Hot on her heels was a dead sexy nurse with wavy copper hair and equally overblown hips, double-stuffed butt and staggering tits ballooning out her teensie white lycra mini dress. The overinflated pornstar parody skidded nimbly to a halt in four inch tall matching snowy pumps, kicking up a spray of shattered glass and water to look back through the busted glass facade then slap her huge shaking barely-covered ass at someone behind her.

“Come and get it Big Boy!”

Oh no…

Delta squads four members had just rushed out from where Tamara had been hiding them in reserve to engage the grim charging fireman at the top of the moving stairs.

Taser darts bounced off his heavy protective gear as he swept one Mammazon’s legs out from under her with an almighty swing of the axe, catching her calves with the blunted side of the head. Despite his near proximity Tamara kept her Grenade launcher nervously trained out towards the midnight streets.

Then a terrifyingly familiar hulking man-monster came crashing into the lobby like a rampaging troll from a storybook.

It was huge, very naked and it was feeling either very angry or extremely horny judging by its twisted furious expression and its massive jutting erection. Its beady eyes were rolling madly in its balding skull as its fat nostrils flared. Then it threw back its head and roared.

“WANT ASS!! WANT PUUUSSSY!!”

Tamara fired just as Lindsay pulled the pins on two rubber ball grenades and tossed them down into roiling melee below.

The rubber RPG struck true. Cracking hard into the side of the monster’s face before ricocheting out into the dark behind him. That shot would have likely killed a normal man but instead this distorted creature just grunted and grabbed the side of its head in pain. Then he—it stared directly up at her with either foulest murder or the most hateful lust in it’s bulging red-rimmed eyes.

“FUCK PUSSY!!”

“Awww, shiiiiit~...” Lindsay hissed and they both ducked for cover before twin explosions sent black berry-sized rubber balls flying at high velocity in all directions. The tiny missiles ping-ponged wildly off the walls, furniture and people indiscriminately.

A couple of loud grunts and girlish screams of pain accompanied the patter of the bouncing projectiles.

Ejecting another spent shell and reloading, Tamara stood up with the smell of burning cordite filling her nose. The scene below her was a madhouse.

Blood mingled with the puddling water and broken glass everywhere. Three of Beta squad were down as the fourth member rolled over the upturned couch wrestling with the curvy latina maid and the curvy cheerleader as they kicked, bit and clawed at the panicking Mammazon.

The candy-haired cheerleader was down but alive and groaning as the pale skinned nurse with the soccer ball sized tits bent over to check on her. The minuscule white nurses outfit riding up and exposing half her full firm ass and more than a hint of lacy white panties as she did so.

The remaining caramel skinned cheerleader and the nasty redhead in the tiny firefighter costume were racing up the escalator to support their looming Master who was hammering relentlessly with his heavy axe on the riot shield Delta squad was trying to hold him back with. He was leaving massive dents and gashes in the steel barrier as the powerful Mammazon behind it cried out in pain with each terrific impact.

The gargantuan monster with the huge throbbing cock wasn’t to be forgotten though as it waded through the mire of battle. Its burning bloodshot eyes locked onto Tamara as it reached the crashed fire engine and grabbed a two foot wide truck tire in both massive meaty hands then—with a horrible, loud squeal of rending metal and bursting lug nuts—tore it clean off the axle.

“Oh SHIIIIT~!” Tamara screamed, echoing Lindsay’s earlier sentiment as the raging beast pulled back a gigantic burly arm and hurled the wheel like a discus straight at them.

Ducking again as the massive projectile careened over her head, Tamara urgently called for the retreat.

* * *

Sierra squirmed in her chair. No... she writhed. Sierra fucking thrashed and flailed!

Anna lay on the floor under the desk still and unmoving. Sierra had smothered the silly chit’s face with her gushing pussy until the girl had stopped licking then stopped moving altogether.

Still burning with aching need Sierra had ferociously kicked her limp, brainless slave away so she could desperately bury her own eager fingers deep inside herself as she watched the battle unfold over her surveillance feeds.

He was here! Her Tom; her prized king stud and he dared to challenge her! Oh but Sierra would punish him for that soon... such sweet delicious punishment. She had three fingers buried deep inside her tight pussy now. The most she had ever managed to fit into the narrow virginal channel and Sierra was cramming them in and out as though she wanted to get her entire hand up there...

Urngh!

Her troops had fallen back to the corridor leading back to the elevator bay. Leaving one sacrificial Mammazon with a riot shield behind to hold the line as the rest stumbled, ran and scrambled in retreat to a more defensible position.

Reaching out a shaking hand she tapped at the controls to drop the first of her blast doors. That closed off the corridor and Sierra allocated extra generator output to the powerful mag-locks that locked it securely in place at both the floor and the ceiling.

She was sitting in a puddle of her own overflowing girl-juices now.

The uber-expensive, one-of-a-kind bespoke leather desk chair was forever ruined but Sierra didn’t care as she watched the defending Mammazon finally collapse under the onslaught of her Tom’s fire axe.

As the muscular woman fell Tom and his silly sluts stepped unhurriedly to one side to allow the barreling mass of a second massive monstrous XXX-infected male to roar past them to crash into the blast door leaving a large dent in the thick metal.

Thick metal that was built to withstand the concussive force of high explosives! Oh god, Sierra trimmed at her pussy even faster as she curled her honey-soaked fingers within her sodden snatch to rub against that sweetest spot and screamed as her whole body thrashed in paroxysmal joy.

Her pussy drooled for him just as her mouth did.

Saliva sluicing down her perfectly angular chin and into her glistening wet, thrusting cleavage bulging out from within her sweat slick designer lace cami. She could practically smell him now! How that was even possible fourteen floors up and with specialized CDC-approved HEPA filters installed throughout the closed cycle climate control, Sierra did not know.

Her top-story command center was her final bastion of defense.

The entire floor was on a totally separate and completely independent air, water, power and data grid from the rest of the building. It had its own generator and water tanks on the roof above. Right beside the ultralight Mosquito XE helicopter Sierra could use as a final escape if it ever came to that.

The flow of information to her main terminal was heavily encrypted and almost one way. Securely protected read-only data flowed up to her through countless firewalls and filters as her commands and orders flowed back down the opposite direction.

Her designer office outfit was dripping with the sweat of excitement and carnal anticipation. Her tall high heels kicked off and her chiffon panties a long forgotten memory. Sierra’s blood red pencil skirt was bunched up high on her slick slender thighs and felt too tight around her hips for some reason.

The cami spotlighting as a blouse wouldn’t sit right no matter how she tugged and pulled at it. All of her transcendent elegance was burning alight with her need to have him. To have Tom, and it was driving Sierra to reckless new heights as she hunched over her control console panting, hips humping and cumming loudly in the otherwise still and silent penthouse.

“Aliiiive~ nnnnrgmph! I want him... I want... him. Alive!”

Sierra broadcast her mangle words out over the internal P.A. system as she redirected more power to the locks on the blast door but her prized pet had joined the overgrown man-beast in attacking the reinforced barrier. Rending and warping the hardened steel as her Mammazons all huddled together, cowering on the other side.

One of them was desperately hammering at the elevator call button but Sierra had locked down the lifts five thrilling climaxes ago.

Another typed command resulted in heavy shutters rolling down and enclosing the smashed glass building front, sealing everyone inside. Her Mammazons would be victorious or they would be meat. There would be no retreat. No escape as Sierra had no patience for weaklings or failures and nothing fought so desperately as a trapped animal.

Still she could offer them some assistance as their ever benevolent Mistress...

Just as the blast door was about to be dragged free of its mountings Sierra fired off a desperate command. Deep in the bowels of her headquarters industrial pumps spun to life and chemicals gurgled through rubber pipelines as gallons of the pharmaceutical drug known as Carfentanil were sprayed invisible and odorless into the Lobby’s air supply system.

It poured out through the vents and filled the large enclosed space. Her warriors should all be safely masked up but the grotesque creature wasn’t.

Sierra shuddered deliciously, loose starlight hair plastered across her sweaty brow and rosy cheeks as she watched the monolithic monster stagger and stumble backwards. Behind him the maid and the nurse dropped like stones as did one of her Mammazons whose mask had been lost in the fighting.

She waited for the mutated beast to succumb to narcotic-induced sedation. It crashed like a falling redwood through a glass coffee table before going still. Sierra cut off the flow of her knock-out gas and began cycling clean air again. That was one very large dog out of the fight, one of her prime targets caught by her to be added to her livestock collection... but not the true prize.

Her Tom was down to three whores supporting him now; the two cheerleaders and the redheaded maniac from the assault footage earlier. Sierra still commanded the nine remaining armed and trained Mammazons and that had to be enough. The angel-faced CEO couldn’t wait any longer. She desperately needed to capture him, her Tom!

“For fucks sake just- nnnmph! Just dog-pile him, you useless pack of mongrel bitches!” Sierra howled through the P.A. then cut the power to the mag-locks on the blast door.

It had taken four incredibly strong Mammazons with lifting gear to wrestle with and install the damn thing. It took Tom a fraction of a moment to tear it clean out of its housing and send it crashing off to one side, Cracking the smooth marble flooring under the booming weight of the impact.

Then Tamara and her girls were on him. Rushing at him with the weight of their superior numbers behind them. Tom had dropped the axe to shift the door and his fiery haired lunatic swung it now, even as the lead Mammazon Tamara dived under the blow to connect with Tom in a flying tackle, He staggered back under her not-inconsiderable weight and force but didn’t fall.

One of the mad cheerleaders started to whale on the chief enforcers back and shoulders with her baseball bat but Tamara clung fast with her arms clasped tight around his broad waist. Her head ducked low into her vast smooshed cleavage for protection.

Two more Mammazons leapt for Tom as he spun, trying to dislodge Tamara. One got an axe haft in the gut for her troubles but the other landed firmly on his side—wrapping her mighty arms and legs around his body—clinging like a leech as she trapped his arm and tried to get him into a choke hold with her interlocked forearms.

Then they were all on him.

Sierra’s forces mindlessly rushed past Tom’s skimpily costumed companions. Taking what blows they could and falling to those that they couldn’t. Four went down but that still left two more to leap onto him. Dog-piling him just as Sierra had instructed.

Tom finally collapsed under their combined weight. It had to be over eight hundred pounds! Sierra groaned in soulful desire as his fireman’s helmet tumbled across the cold stone floor. Strong hands pulled at firefighters gear and outfit. Fit strong bodies clung to Tom as the three remaining XXX-sluts tried to drag him free off of them.

“Yeessss~... please gawd, fucking yes!”

Sierra was on her feet.

She leaned far over the expansive desk with both her cum dripping hands buried deep in her crotch. Sex-sodden fingers blurred across her drooling snatch as hot liquid love splashed liberally down her sumptuous thighs and puddled on the pristine marble floor between her stocking-clad feet.

Her blotchy beautiful face was all but pressed up against the crystal display, Sierra’s hot panting breath fogging up the screen. Her moment was here and she felt her penultimate climax boiling up inside her core like a geolithic force ready to explode forth like an erupting Mount Saint Helens.

Soon, so breath-takingly soon! Only once her victory was finally assured and her control was incontrovertibly complete would Sierra have the greatest cum of her life!

Wait, but something was wrong...

The fighting had suddenly ceased and her Mammazons were all climbing off her prize and looking about in confusion. Getting to her feet was not Tom but the biggest Mammazon Sierra had ever seen. A stunning statuesque Asian with long midnight hair flowing freely over the shoulders and down the back of the fireman’s jacket she wore. Sierra’s cum-addled mind faltered as the name came to her...

Annemie?! When had she grown so big? How dare she play her beloved Mistress like this?

Sierra’s final imminent explosive climax flowed away like water out of a broken glass as the blood drained from Sierra Munroe’s exquisite face. Turning from hotly flushed to ghostly pale in the space of a few faltering heartbeats.

Her shaky hands slowly came up to grab the sides of the screen in disbelief. She smeared her juices along the edges as her knuckles whitened and her grip tightened.

What had happened, where was Tom?!

Cold denial was fast giving way to a furious rage as Sierra prepared to rip the display monitor from its mounting and fling it across the penthouse office when a voice—smoother and richer than the finest Spanish hot chocolate—spoke up from behind her, making her shiver.

“That was quite the show. Did you enjoy our little diversion, Miss Munroe?”

* * *