The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 020

Tom adjusted the bulky pack on his back and tightened the straps around his shoulders and middle until it felt comfortably secure. The night air felt good on his face and he hadn’t realized just how warm his home had become with so many active bodies in such close proximity.

Up here on the city rooftop the breeze was refreshing. Invigorating even and that was good because Tom had a lot to do.

Beside him Ms Summers let out a muffled grunt of effort as she spun then released the heavily weighted grapnel line. The fabric-shrouded hook flew out in an incredibly long high arc, sailing smoothly through the pre-dawn air. Her target was three stories above their heads and a full quarter city block away, it was an impossible shot.

Or at least it should have been for anyone short of an Olympic gold-medalist.

Simone Summers; Gym teacher, former gymnastics star, track and field competitor and all-around gorgeous bad-ass had surpassed the dizzying peaks of Olympic athleticism and become something downright stratospheric. The changes wrought in her by Tom’s Godseed and PamelaGoddess’s milk had made her nearly superhuman in strength and grace. Near supernatural in beauty and sensuality.

Which was all for the best, Tom deserved “Super” and she was his glowing Venus...

“Nice throw, Simone dear.” Pamela said from beside him, her arms looped through one of his own as she snuggled warmly into his side “Now let’s secure and test the line. The others will be in position shortly.”

If Simone was his Venus then Pamela was the blazing summer sun.

They had all dressed for action and Pamela Hope’s interpretation of this meant a merely four inch tall knife heel on thigh hugging sable leather boots and an inky black vinyl catsuit that wouldn’t—couldn’t zip all the way up her front. The open zipper exposed her industrial strength dark frill-lace lingerie that supported her massive creamy melons and an expanse of smooth polished skin all the way down to her tiny navel.

Midnight silk elbow length gloves glittered with black rhinestones like stars in the night sky above as she minutely adjusted the tight fabric then beamed up at him with that brilliant smile that broadcast nothing but purest trust, unwavering love and supreme confidence in him with all the strength of concert loudspeakers. Her long loose chestnut tresses framed her angelic face like an artist’s masterpiece, solely crafted for Tom’s exclusive pleasure.

That was her battle getup and despite it Tom had no doubt she could fight entire wars in it if she so desired. She was a Goddess after-all. His Goddess.

“Line secured. Double check your harnesses and latch your carabiners onto the nylon cord. The show should be ready to start any minute now.” Simone’s tone was all business as she bent down to retrieve her own pack of gear.

She had chosen to dress for more functionality than his GoddessSlave Pamela but only by a fraction.

Low cut, skintight leather biker pants made love to her thick firm hips and full rounded ass when she leaned over. The top of her whale-back thong peeked out from her tiny belt line. Tom admired the sight briefly before she stood and faced them. She shrugged into the straps and fastened the clasp up under her own prodigious bulging cleavage.

Ms Summers had chosen a tight mini-halter top that left a lot of her tanned belly and hourglass waist exposed with tall heeled ankle boots to finish her look. All in raven shades of black.

They were about to make a two hundred and fifty foot rope climb at a steep thirty degree angle with weighty packs on and no assistance beyond their own peak physical endurance. They needed to do it in under forty five seconds, no less if they were going to make this plan work. For his part Tom had dressed in simple black slacks, a black cotton shirt and sweater plus some dark running shoes.

Even so, his girls had all gushed about how well he wore the simple outfit and that was fine.

He tugged at the climber’s harness wrapped around his sturdy hips, nodded with satisfaction before clipping his support line to the tether and stepped up onto the side wall of the rooftop to look down and wait.

They were eleven stories up on the roof of an empty office building. It was the next tallest building in the area besides their target and the only structure close enough to facilitate their plan. The office block was the type of short sky-rise that nearly always had a ‘Space to Let’ sign out front since the epidemic had wiped out so many non-essential businesses.

For why would a XXX-infected, cum starved babe waste her daylight hours pushing paper and making phone calls when she could be out hunting for her next hot sticky fix? That was a real problem but one to consider for another day. Over the rooftop of another smaller commercial building and across four lanes of downtown asphalt lay Albion Aromatics. The holding location of his taken family and the fortress of his nemesis...

Sierra Munroe.

It sounded like a stripper’s stage name to Tom but ultimately that was of little consequence. After he had left his girls to make their preparations, he had taken the captured Asian Mammazon into the kitchen and pumped her for information.

It hadn’t even been difficult, the muscularly built woman looked crushed. Utterly defeated. Trapped there between his GoddessSlave’s hypnotic glowing jade eyes and the very wet powerfully potent presence of Tom’s hugely exposed manhood, Annemie had nearly fallen over herself to tell them all she knew.

She had told him of Sierra Munroe, her plans and her pig pens as she knelt on the kitchen tiles. Her straining tongue lapping at the air inches away from his rocky cum-dripping member as she desperately tried to taste him. She had outlined the building’s layout and defense’s as Ms Hope firmly held her back by her silky dark hair from eagerly licking his thick spend up from the tiled floor.

Through begging lips she had spilled the Strike Squad’s armament capabilities and likely dispositions as he gazed down at her. Melting the mighty warrior woman into a puddle with his intensity and sheer overwhelming machismo. She had even told him what little she knew of Miss Munroe’s (no longer naming her Mistress in His presence) secure penthouse command center as she shuddered and wailed to drink his blessed spunk puddling on the floor between Pamela and Himself.

Then Tom gave it to her. If for no other reason than he was curious what effect it would have on a Mammazon strain XXX-infected.

Tom had slowly stroked himself while drinking in his PamelaGoddess’s extreme beauty. She had knelt there before him with the captive. Holding and presenting her up to him like a prize. He admired Pamela’s sumptuous dark chocolate locks that cascaded long down her flawless bare shoulders and slender back like a living waterfall.

He let himself fall into her celestial countenance, so perfectly proportioned and symmetrical with that pert nose and full plush lips that always seemed to glisten so wetly for him. Tom glutted his eyes on her artfully manicured brows but most of all; her bright enchanting gold-flecked jade eyes.

They did glow in truth. They glowed with love for him, in service to her AlphaKing, promising herself entirely. The divine Pamela Hope was Tom’s to command and do with as he wished.

It was powerfully intoxicating...

“Do it my Tom, my Love. Make her yours. Give me another daughter so we might further worship you. Please my Lord...”

With a soft grunt he had erupted and bathed the Asian Mammazon in great blasts of his ever-flowing ejaculate. Firing dense long ropes of his royal cum upon her upraised supplicant face.

Pamela had knelt behind her there, holding the Mammazon’s arms chicken-winged behind her back so she could not reach for him. His GoddessSlave had quivered in a small but rapturous climax, smiling beatifically up at him. Cumming prettily as he exploded over his newest LoveSlave.

No, Annemie was still simply his captive until he finished tying her inextricably to him with the truest sign of his eternal masculinity… His GodSeed.

He had stared at Pamela marveling at her flawless shining complexion. Her enormous creamy breasts. Her long smooth limbs as he painted the other woman’s face and mouth in great volleys of his blessings. Long eruptions of his pearly white cum filled her until it bubbled from between her gurgling over-stuffed cheeks and long sticky lines of it had drooped from her strong chin into her bountiful bosom.

It soaked into the massive sports bra there and gave the dark lycra a shiny, wet sheen. He had further blasted the Mammazon’s slender neck, high collarbones and heavy fleshy tits with even more of it until it dribbled off the peaks of her tight protuberant nipples where they tented that sheer fabric that struggled heroically to contain them.

Tom had basted Annemie from her crown to prominent hips in his spectacularly hot God-Juices until her eyes had whited out and her head had fallen back with a long cum-gargled groan of soulful ecstasy.

Then—shuddering deliciously in pleasure—Pamela leaned over her and kissed the tall Mammazon’s glistening lips to drink of her Master’s benevolence. Her One-and-Only. After a long sucking moment she finally pulled away with a happy sigh to replace her own perfect forever-kissable lips with a large proffered leaking nipple.

“Now. Drink of me, Daughter and become one of His.”

That was all it took. The Mammazon had drank deeply of his PamelaGoddess and then they had stood back together. Tom’s arm encircling Pamela’s tapered waist, a broad hand latched possessively onto her luscious MILF ass as she began to dutifully stroke his slick steely magnificence again and watched the trembling woman.

Annemie had mewled happily on her shaky knees. Quaking in a series of clear climaxes as she rubbed his man-juices into her skin like lotion and began to rapidly transform under his concentrated potency.

“Oh My, Tom my King, but she’s growing rather quickly. She’ll soon be as tall as you if this keeps up.”

“Perfect.” Had been his singular reply.

* * *

“I think I see Dr Turner and his girls moving into position down the road by the main Transformer Station. It shouldn’t be too long now.”

Simone’s soft voice snapped Tom back to the present.

Looking down the eleven story drop to the night darkened streets below he searched for the rest of his women. They should have been in position already yet no concern was kindled in his noble breast. Tom had told them their part in the plan and they would move heaven and earth to make his words a reality.

They would be there when it was time.

He had laid out his scheme to them shortly after finishing with Annemie. Really, Tom was a mite concerned that he may have overdone it with the large statuesque warrior woman. Her nomad blue eyes had been wide and burned bright with fanatic fire when he had spoken to his XXX-girls. She had kept whispering some kind of mantra under her breath as she stared fixedly at him, nodding eagerly along to each step he outlined as he explained the plan.

“Master’s Will, Master’s Word, Master’s Blessing. Master’s Will, Master’s Word....”

Over and over in that prim clipped posh accent until Tania had slapped her hard upside the skull and told her to “Shut the fuck up and pay attention.” Whatever Sierra Munroe had done to the poor Mammazon had seriously screwed with her head and now all that insane intensity had refocused solely on Tom.

Well, he trusted his fiery Valkyrie to keep the poor giantess in line and on task, for that was what she had become. Just a few inches shorter than Tom’s seven feet in height, the Mammazon had grown into a one-woman brick-house of lean feminine strength and gorgeously body-sculpted muscle. An arresting picture of peak womanly physique that would have graced the cover of a fitness magazine and sold a million copies on her exotic appearance alone.

She and Tania would be two peas in a pod in no time...

“Jesus but Dr Turner’s blood must be up, just look at that monster go! Nurse Temple is doing a really good job of kiting him...” Simone murmured, staring down the street towards the electrical station.

“Kiting, Dear?” Pamela asked with a curious little raise of an exquisite brow.

“It’s a gaming term the kids at school use. It means running him around in circles.”

Oh yes, Tom considered. There had been that little hiccup when the XXX-Bimbos meant to draw out Dr Turner’s Beast had arrived.

The sexy and hugely curvy maid Estella Paulo—once Mr Paulo; the school’s janitor and maintenance man—and the excessively busty copper-haired school nurse had both caught a single whiff of the thick musky miasma in Tom’s sex-soaked living room and gone a little nuts.

Tom had been trying to hang back. Happy to let Ms Summers and Dr Turner deal with the women sans his inevitably interfering presence. But the tall skinny massively-titted nurse in her ridiculously tiny white parody of a nurses costume had rapidly started hyperventilating.

All while the over-sexed Latina maid had immediately dropped to her stockinged knees—her short lacy petticoats flaring up behind her to reveal the tight curve of her tanned bubble butt—and began to ravenously lick the seed-sodden carpet. Trying to tongue-bathe it clean of Tom’s lordly juices.

He had slipped back into the kitchen with his PamelaGoddess. Out of sight as the overly voluptuous maid had started to call for her new Master. The over-excited school nurse had to be restrained by all three of his uber-fit teen cheerleader XXX-girls before she could run wild in a frantic search for him.

That was when Tom had slipped out the back. His girls had their instructions and knew what roles they were expected to play. Just as he had his own and they each had a few stops to make before commencing their assault to rescue Tom’s two sisters and his precious BabyGirl Holly.

* * *

The deep growl on a heavy vehicle’s engine reached up to him from the dark street below. Tom nodded as he spotted exactly what they had been waiting for.

The Metro Fire and Rescue Service vehicle was large, long and bright red as it rumbled into view through an intersection several blocks back. The headlights were off as it rolled heavily to a stop. The massive chrome grill pointed down the long wide stretch of empty inner-city tarmac that ended at the T junction right in front of Albion Aromatics.

That part had been a lucky break. It was like a broad stretch of runway for the enormous fire truck to gather speed down only needing the slightest course correction at the end to drive straight through the thick bullet-proof glass facade of their enemy’s stronghold.

Tom could see a lone figure perched atop the truck’s roof. Kneeling there with long bare thighs splayed wide, scarlet hair flowing loose behind her and gripping the twin handles of the top-mounted water cannon. His ferocious TaniaSlave looked as though she was ready to ride the world’s largest Harley into Hell itself.

The tight little firefighter costume she was wearing came as a surprise but might have explained the slight delay in their arrival.

Tom grinned with possessive pride at the fierce little beauty. She was unwavering in her devotion to him and was visibly excited at the prospect of doling out righteous violence on his behalf as she squirmed in over-eager anticipation atop the engine cab. Then there came a loud deep thudding noise and all the lights in Sierra Munroe’s Headquarters and the entire city block around it went out.

“It’s go time.”

Three simple words and the world around him exploded into action.

The fire engine below burnt tire rubber and lurched forward as the fanatical Mammazon behind the wheel floored the gas. Tom didn’t get to hear his fearsome Valkyrie’s nearly orgasmic cry of excitement as she held on tight. Leaning back and letting the wind blow her ruby mane of hair out behind her like a rippling shining cape.

Tom had to move fast. They had forty five seconds to climb two hundred and fifty feet of black nylon cordage at a steep upward angle or they were done.

Simone Summers was already on the line—dangling beneath it by her thick powerful arms and legs—pulling her way up in a remarkable show of athleticism. Despite her increased heft, her prodigious womanly assets and the heavy pack on her back she was climbing as quick and nimbly as a squirrel. Eating up the distance at a running pace.

Her big sculpted ass rolled and stretched the shiny black leather of her spray-on pants in a most distracting way.

“Go, Go, Go...”

Pamela was right behind her. Those ridiculous tall boot-heels clicked together as she crossed her ankles over the taut line. Tom gave her superb butt a crisp slap to get her moving and she squealed in delight before chasing Simone up the tether with almost as much superhuman dexterity.

It shouldn’t have been possible in that skin-tight little cat-suit and long elbow gloves but she kept up the pace. Though Tom was glad he hadn’t laden her down with a heavy pack like Simone and himself.

Finally he was up, swinging out into the empty air high above the drowsy city streets below. The heavy bag pulled on his shoulders like an anchor and the drop beneath should have been dizzying but Tom just bunched his knees and pulled hand after mighty hand up the creaking rope line, occasionally craning his head back to check on his women and track his remaining distance.

Forty five seconds was no time at all for a task this big but they were going to do it anyway.

Twenty seconds in and Tom had caught up to his PamelaGoddess, his clutching hands almost coming down on her booted ankles and her full swaying back side brushed the crown of his head.

He could smell her moistening pussy from this close up. She was getting excited and now her arousal was stoking the fires burning within Tom too. A blazing lust for his golden Goddess mixed with the vengeful passion he had been nursing in his roiling gut. Tom wanted her so very badly at that moment.

“I am going to fuck you blind once we get our family back.” He growled up at her swinging fanny. “I am going to bend you over the bodies of anyone who dares stand in my way and fuck a baby right into your gorgeous belly. Now move that magnificent ass or I’ll fuck that too!“

Tom could hear Pamela panting as she squirmed up the line and didn’t know if it was from exertion or desire. He didn’t care. His yoked out arms were pumping like pneumatic pistons, moving hand over hand and eating up the distance at a reckless pace.

Only ten seconds left and they were closing on the building’s rooftop fast...

Simone got there first. Grabbing the brick ledge and vaulting over it like the trained gymnast she was. Pamela was close behind and Tom spared a hand to push her up by a vinyl-clad ass-cheek as Ms Summers turned to pull her onto more secure footing by an extended hand.

Finally Tom was there. Both women reached out their long arms to grab him and the heavy clanking backpack. They helped him roll over the wall onto the rooftop just as the power flickered on throughout the building below.

They had made it.

Tom had barely got his feet back under him when Pamela smashed bodily into him. Crushing her hot hungry lips to his own. Her spectacular bulging tits squeezed heavenly softness into his chest as she snaked elegant slender arms around his neck to pull herself even tighter against him.

She smelled of sweet sweat and rearing excitement. Her moist pink tongue lashing his own before she finally pulled away with a breathy gasp. Her shining jade eyes glowing brightly.

“Tom my Love, my King... Did you mean it?!”

Before he could answer the pre-dawn silence was shattered by the sound of a massive crash and the builder shuddered beneath all three of them. It was one hell of a reality check.

Tom gave her a quick firm nod before he dropped to one knee and tore open his pack to begin assembling the mini oxy-acetylene kit he had carried all the way up the onerous climb.

It would make quick, quiet work of the steel roof access door.

* * *

Jessica sat beside her younger sister Britney on an army surplus cot inside the small repurposed office that had become their prison.

The door was locked. Secured electronically by a fingerprint scanner and the only window in the room faced out into the night darkened city ten stories up. All other furniture had been removed but Jessica could see where a desk, some shelves and maybe a filing cabinet had once been positioned by the darker patches in the dreary corporate gray carpet.

Sitting across from them was Holly Newstead. One of their high-school seniors who had arrived at their home with Ms Summers after Britney had called her Gymnastics instructor and told them of Tom’s ‘condition’. She had been next door, hiding in their neighbor Mrs Hope’s house while the noisy bacchanal that signaled their elder brother’s fall to the XXX-virus raged on. The whole night had been crazy.

Jessica’s thoughts spun about like clothing in a tumble dryer as she tried hopelessly to parse the last twenty four hours.

Firstly, Britney’s suggestion that they throw Tom a sort of ‘going away party’ had been more than a little weird. It felt a lot like they were pimping out their own brother but they had both watched him bend under the strain of looking after them and struggling against his post-pubescent hormones.

Their brother was a young man after-all and if it was the end for Tom it wasn’t like they didn’t want him to go out with a bang. Yikes but wasn’t that a poor choice of words...

Either way they had made some calls. On a mad whim, Jessica had even invited a couple of fantasy escorts over from a flyer that had been pushed under Mrs Hope’s front door.

XXX-infected women were making actual leaflet drops now. Advertising wild unprotected sex... what had become of the world?

* * *

“He’s coming for us Auntie Britney, Auntie Jessica. Don’t worry.” Holly said in a bright confident voice. “Are you sure you don’t want to suck on my titties? It might help you calm down a little.”

“Eeeew~ Holly stop calling us that and for the last time we’re not going to suck on your boobs!“

“Sorry Aunt Britney but you keep staring at them. I’m sure Daddy won’t mind...”

* * *

Jessica had sat in Mrs Hope’s dining room for what felt like hours trying not to listen to the constant grunts, moans, squeals and screams of carnal delight coming from over the fence.

The infected girls at school whispered salaciously that a strong enough man could go on for days. Jessica had even witnessed some of it during the downfall of the high-school. Teen boys rutting endlessly in hidden corners and closed classrooms but she had learnt to ignore it. Eventually she and Britney had searched out some pajamas—that had been a big challenge to find some plain old flannel sleepwear amongst the ocean of sheer silk nighties, satin slips and transparent lace teddies in Mrs Hope’s dresser drawers—and curled up together on the couch to attempt sleep.

Then, just when it sounded like things had begun to calm down on the home front, they had been rudely jerked out of sleep by what sounded like a rampaging bull crashing its way up the street. Creeping to peer out the kitchen windows onto the front yard, Jessica had discovered it wasn’t a wild animal at all.

Not quite, at least.

A large naked brutish man-thing was tearing up their front garden next door. He looked like one of those steroided-out body builders multiplied one hundred times. Huge corded muscles were laced with large bulging veins and over-taxed sinew. Massive hands with banana sized fingers tore up the decorative shrubs, tossing them about and exposed between its tree-trunk legs swung... a penis.

A really big penis too, not that Jessica was any judge.

Atop shoulders the size of boulders—and in stark contrast to his monumental bulk—his head seemed small and... aged? His salt and pepper hair was balding, his face wrinkled beneath the distorted expression of rage. Jessica felt like she should recognize him but was also certain she wouldn’t have forgotten ever meeting a man so large in build and extraordinarily bulky.

He was a nightmare.

* * *

“I mean, they’re just so big and out there, Holly. How can I not look? Plus you’re… ummm… kinda leaking a little.“

“Of course they are! They’re just how Daddy likes them. I have to be ready for him to feed from me at any time. He is such a hungry Daddy and he’s coming for us...“

“Can you please stop calling Tom that. He’s my big brother and it’s so weird!“

* * *

Then Mrs Hope had come out to confront the raging brute.

Except it hadn’t been Mrs Hope. It was like an expertly photoshopped glamor shot version of Mrs Hope. Any flaws or imperfections—and there hadn’t been many of those to begin with—had been washed away. Her bodacious bimbo body looked as though it had been refined. Lengthening in some places, tightening in others and expanding in still others until she looked like some idol to feminine fertility standing out on the cool night air and facing down a monster.

The man-thing hadn’t appreciated her appearance and had hurled something towards her. Then Tom was suddenly there.

He was still male—not yet stolen away by the virus—and naked too, Jessica realized much to her shock. But Tom wasn’t Tom anymore. Not in appearance at least.

His stressful time protecting and providing for Jessica and Britney had led to him shedding weight at an alarming rate. Weeks trapped inside the house had given his skin a washed out, sallow shade and his hair had been a messy unkempt mop. The man striding out towards the raging beast was definitely Tom but not as Jessica remembered him.

He was tall, impressively so, and healthy and built. Smooth rippling muscle was stacked atop sculpted muscle like the bricks in a cathedral of masculine perfection. His skin shone golden in the moonlight. Glowing with health and vitality. His hair was thick and rugged. Her brother’s face was still his own but much like Mrs Hope he looked filtered, touched up until he could have graced the cover of QC magazine. Tom had looked like a Hollywood superstar and he was shockingly naked.

The sight of the new Tom and his heavy hanging... thingy had stirred some very confusing feelings deep down in Jessica’s fluttering tummy.

Britney had spotted him walking towards the angry monster and cried out in warning before bolting for the door. Jessica had chased after her, catching her sister’s arm just as Britney threw open the front door which set off the sensor light.

That had spooked the man-thing outside. It roared—scaring the hell out of both of them—and Tom had snapped off a ringing command at the beast. That settled it down again. Then Mrs Hope was there again. Thankfully covering him in one of their mothers satin bathrobes and snuggling up to him like a love-sick kitten.

Tom had told Jessica to get Britney back inside and cut her off when she had begun to protest, more out of habit than any sensible reason.

* * *

“...But he is my Daddy! He calls me his BabyGirl and fucks me so wonderfully... mmmmph! I get so excited just thinking about his big perfect Daddy dick filling me up. You’re so lucky to have such an amazing big brother, Auntie Britney. I bet he fucks you wild...“

“Ewwww~ Stop! I don’t... fuck... my brother and he’s only a few years older than you so he can’t be your Daddy. Why are you touching yourself?!“

“Because he’s my Big Daddy and I love him and he’s coming for us. Then he’ll fuck me over and over and I’ll give him lots of babies and be super duper pregnant for him all the time. All fat and happy and full of his hot Daddy cum...“

“Jessica! Hey Jessica, please you have to make her stop doing... that.”

* * *

Jessica was lost in her dissociative fugue state...

Tom had ordered her to take Britney back into the house and she had done it. Something in his voice and posture had made it clear on an unspoken level that she couldn’t defy him. That she needed to listen to him, take him seriously.

The feeling had electrified her, made her shiver in an unexpected way, so she had obeyed. It had just felt right and once things had calmed down they had returned to the couch and huddled together under a blanket there hoping it was over. Whatever “it” was...

No luck. Sometime later—Jessica couldn’t have said how long but it had been more than a few minutes but no more than an hour—the front door had been kicked in.

Three huge women in army surplus gear had rushed in and pounced on her and Britney. Efficiently trussed them up like spring chickens and carried them bodily out into the night. There had been a blur of fighting but they had been in a state of shock. Before they could try to cry out past their gags, the two of them were dumped in the back of a nondescript van and kidnapped.

Kidnapped!

Why on earth would anyone want to kidnap Britney and herself, two high-school nobodies? The memories were flashing past faster now as they became fresher.

They had been trapped in the back of the van with those three large ladies and their get-away driver. There had been a lot of swearing, recriminations and bumping about as the van raced along midnight streets. None of them had sounded happy and the crackle of a radio added more angry voices to the confusion.

Then they had been dragged out of the van as another containing Holly had arrived. She’d been carried in some kind of net. Then they were rushed into a building through big glass doors and up some escalators into a crowded elevator.

They had been brought before that woman—no, an Angel! She had been very beautiful. So radiantly gorgeous that Jessica had to stare down at her feet lest she get became overwhelmed and swooned or something... did women really swoon outside stupid story books?

Well, Jessica nearly had. The Angel—the other women simply called her Mistress—had asked her some questions and Jessica had to answer her. It was similar to how Tom had instructed her in what to do earlier and she simply felt compelled to obey.

So she answered the questions to the best of her ability and Britney did too. Holly, on the other hand, had been something of a handful.

* * *

Shlick Shlick Shlick!

“Holly stooooop~ please! You’re getting milk everywhere and you’re beginning to scare me.“

“Oh Aunt Britney, I can’t... nnnnrgh… he’s coming, h-he’s close pant I can sense my DaddyMaster nearby! He’ll want me all wet and tight and dripping for him... umph… I love him sooo~ much!“

Shlick Shlick Shlick!

* * *

Holly had seemed unimpressed by the Angel, actually unimpressed by blinding beauty and shining effervescence.

The Angel had asked her questions in that soft gentle voice that rang like heavenly chimes and the young high-school bimbo had just pouted and asked for her Daddy in that silly little girl voice of hers.

The Angel had asked again in a tone that was no less sonorously sweet for the harder edge in it but Holly had just called for her “MommySlut” and asked for her “DaddyKing” again.

The Angel had slashed at her with hard words and sneering insults that had brought Jessica and Britney to their knees in soul crushing dismay at upsetting this celestial apparition come to earth but Holly had just giggled and told her in that playground sing-song voice...

“He will come for me... and when he does you are all in sooo~ much trouble!“

* * *

Jessica was being shaken. Insistent hands gripped her shoulders hard and jerked her back and forth making her head bounce like a bobble.

ShlickShlickShlickShlick!

“Jessica please.... Snap out of it! I need my big Sister right now. Please!”

“He’s coming... I’m cumming! Come get me Daddy, your BabyGirl needs yoooo~!”

Slap!

CRASH!

Jessica’s vision became a field of bright stars and the whole building seemed to shudder under the blow.

She blinked and looked up to see a panicked Britney, her younger sister standing over her with a hand raised high for another strike.

Behind her Holly was writhing on her cot with her sheer school blouse torn open and her little plaid skirt bunched up around her trim waist. The Bimbo’s long blonde hair was spread out like a golden halo around her head and her back was arched like a bow, thrusting her huge quaking tits thrust high in the air.

Rich breast milk fountained from stiff engorged pink nipples and Holly’s hands were being soaked by her puffy squirting teen cunt. Dainty fingers hammering and twisting within her sopping slit. Her long creamy legs were splayed wide open and shined wetly with her gushing girl-juices. Her bare toes curled as she sang out her wordless climax.

It was echoed by a womanly shriek of terror somewhere out beyond the locked office door. Jessica looked back up at Britney feeling the red flush on her stinging cheek as she stared at her sister in shock, slowly raising her hand to touch the offended flesh.

“You hit me...” She began to weakly protest.

“You’re damn right I did!” Britney interrupted hotly. “You were totally out of it and shit has gotten really weird. Holly is freaking me out and I think something just struck the building!”

“But... but you hit me.” Jessica could feel her thoughts coming back into order as though finally freed from thick dark tar. Britney had never slapped her before and now her younger sister looked ready to cry.

“Jess, I’m sorry. A lot has been going on and I really need my big Sis right now, okay?” Britney begged, fat tears running down her soft cheeks, “I know it’s been hard and it sucks but you need to stop checking out on me. To stop checking out on us.”

Jessica blinked up at her youngest sibling, guilt beginning to creep over her as she realized how poorly she had been coping with all the pressure. Britney wasn’t done though...

“It feels like the end of the world, you know? But somehow, at the same time, it isn’t?” Britney was clutching at Jessica’s shoulders again but this time for support as she trembled with raw emotion. “I mean the power is still on. The toilets still flush and school is still there... kinda. But in the end though all we have is each other. Our family...”

Jessica found her arms wrapping around her younger sisters waist pulling her in for a seated hug. Her stinging cheek pressed up against Britney’s warm stomach. Her own tears soaking into Britney’s baggy pajama top.

“Mom’s gone but Tom is out there, right now. I think he’s changed but he is still our brother and we need each other more than ever.” Britney sniffled wrapping Jessica’s head up in a tight embrace as her own tears dripped down into her older sister’s hair. “I need you here with me, please? I don’t want to feel alone. I’m so scared right now.”

Jessica hiccuped a soft sob of her own then wriggled her head free from Britney’s welcome clutches enough to look up at her sister—a few younger in years than her but so much stronger in spirit—and gave her a tearful tremulous smile.

“Holly seems to think Tom is coming for us.” She said by way of a lame crack at the old family banter.

Britney barked out a short laugh and wiped at her cheeks.

“Holly is a stupid horny bimbo, what does she know?” she retorted with her own fragile smile but there was a hint of relief behind it.

The electronic beep of the door being unlocked cut the tender moment short. Even as the two sisters turned to face it, the office door was flung open by a harried looking bleary-eyed woman of amazonian proportions.

She was dressed identical to the women who had kidnapped them but with wildly disheveled dirty blonde hair and a tan bandage wrapped tight around one wrist. She looked like she had been crying too, with red rimmed eyes and a blotchy complexion.

“He’s here, I know it’s Him!” She cried in terror “I have to return you to him or I don’t know what he will do to me. I can’t face him again, not again. Please don’t let him be angry with me...“

Was the massive woman begging Jessica for something? She was definitely shaking. Sweating bullets as she gestured urgently for the three of them to exit their confinement.

Holly had bounced lightly to her feet, straightened her tiny caricature of a school uniform about her insanely voluptuous small body. Apparently heedless of the perspiration, smeared milk and her own sexual juices coating her porcelain skin.

“See?” She stated proudly as she pranced out the door on light dancing feet “I told you... now take us upstairs. My DaddyMaster is above us. I can feel it.“

Jessica and Britney shared an uncertain glance before following Holly as she skipped and twirled her way to elevator banks. The schoolgirl’s short pleated skirt flaring up to expose her tight teen ass each time she joyfully spun. Her enormous tits bouncing merrily with each happy hopping step.

Behind them the towering Mammazon meekly followed, her head bowed and mighty shoulders slumped like a death row prisoner making their final walk to the gallows.

“Here we come Daddy!” Holly trilled excitedly.

* * *