The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 021

“That was quite the show. Did you enjoy our little diversion, Miss Munroe?”

Sierra’s whole body was flushed and she felt a delicious shiver run from her head to her toes.

He was here! Her Tom Pet was here.

Right where she wanted him if not precisely how she wanted him. It hardly mattered that all the fighting downstairs had been a distraction, for the final and greatest weapon in Sierra Munroe’s arsenal was herself.

A few quick touches to her face and hair was all she needed to prepare herself—her rumpled designer clothing wasn’t a concern. Unlike catwalk supermodels, she wasn’t the canvas on which the art was displayed. Sierra was the masterpiece and the uber-exclusive clothing was merely there to frame and accentuate her own insurmountable beauty.

Fixing a playful pout on her perfect bow lips and half-closing her pale crystal blue eyes (so she could look up at him through impossibly long lashes) Sierra turned languidly. Ready to blast him with the full force of her transcendent charm and bring him to his knees.

But it was her knees that almost buckled when she finally locked eyes with her prize in person though.

“Phew but you are fucking stunning, aren’t you?” Tom said, letting out a long whistle of breathy appreciation, “I’m almost tempted to just let all of this go...“

He was standing at the back of her office, wearing an outfit all in charcoal black from his shoes to his slacks and sweater. He wore it well.

His hair was thick, his jawline strong and the swell of powerful muscles was clearly apparent beneath his simple clothing. He was handsome and built like a hero straight out of a comic book. Though his dark smoky eyes were filled with hot challenge rather than any noble gleam that made Sierra want to squirm in glee.

She would teach him who his true Mistress was. He would learn to kneel.

Behind him the massive oak bookcase that concealed the roof access was slightly ajar. It wouldn’t have been hard for him to find as it was only camouflaged on the office side. Sierra had to admit, she hadn’t expected anyone to approach her from the rooftop.

How did he even get up there without her detecting him on her network of cameras and motion sensors? Had he parachuted in? No matter, Sierra would drag the information out of him soon enough.

“Hello Tom, I’m thrilled to finally meet you.” Sierra purred in her sweetest, softest seductress voice as she batted her luxurious long lashes at him. His fingers had twitched in response. That was a good start. “You went to all that trouble just for me? It was quite the show but you’ve made something of a mess downstairs, haven’t you?”

She leaned back on her desk. Slowly crossed her long smooth legs in front of her and rested her perfectly manicured hands on the polished edge. Then she arched her back just a little, pushing her full blossoming cleavage up and out a fraction. Artfully and with surgical precision she aimed her overwhelming beauty straight at him like a laser beam.

“Shit but you really are a piece of work. Fuck, just look at how hot you are...” Her Tom Pet’s deep voice was losing that smooth edge and growing a touch gravelly, closer to an animal growl. That was another good sign. “I’d almost hate to change you, there’s nothing to fucking change. Almost...“

He was very handsome himself and Sierra’s tight pristine pussy warmed as she drank in the way his chiseled muscles filled out and stretched the fabric of his pants and shirt. He hadn’t moved yet so Sierra rose from the desk to slowly approach him. Moving with liquid quicksilver grace to close in on him and bear down on him with all her dazzling glamor.

“Change me, Tom? Why would you ever want to do that? Tell me Tom, do you see anything here that needs changing?“

She let her pout change into a sweet welcoming smile with a hint of coy question in it. A flawless construct of breathy parted lips and perfect pearly white teeth.

Her thighs rubbed blissfully together as she slowly sashayed forward, one foot crossing in front of the other in a runway model strut. She frowned internally as her pencil skirt pulled at her hips in strange ways and her silk cami strained a bit too tightly across her full swollen breasts but didn’t let a hint of it show.

She was a shark circling her prey and she could definitely smell him now like blood in the water. It was a good smell...

“No... nothing to change... nothing but... but...”

Sierra wanted to grin in vicious glee as her TomStud began to falter, the warmth in her dribbling cunt was building to a smolder.

He smelt sooo~ good like fresh clean leather, sweet campfire smoke, fresh cut pine all wrapped up and garnished with a liberal dash of heady sexual muskiness. She wanted to lick up the sweat prickling across his brow as he tried to stare her down with those dark commanding eyes of his.

He was tall, so very tall and she used that to make herself seem smaller, more harmless and added a demure glance away to her performance as she stalked towards her prey.

“You don’t want to change me, Tom,” She kept using his name, wrapping her glistening lips around it sensually each time. Punching that mental button that indicated intimate familiarity and hinted at possession, “Then I wouldn’t be the perfect little Mistress for you. Don’t you want a perfect little Mistress, Tom? Don’t you deserve perfection?“

Sierra gave her diamond blonde hair a gentle flick and it settled in a long dazzling wave flowing bewitchingly over one shoulder as though a stylist had lovingly arranged it there.

He was within arms reach now and by god his powerful smell was flooding her mouth with saliva. Sierra had to swallow hard before she drooled. She was so close to him now and he was beginning to tremble. This big strong Grecian titan of a man trembling under her, Sierra Munroe’s, enchanting gaze...

Uungh.

“...P-perfect... Nothing to ch-change...”

Sierra was surprised when she felt the trickle of cold perspiration down the arch of her spine. She didn’t sweat, other people sweated for her.

She was singularly focused on him now. Pale quartz blue eyes zoomed in like lenses, vision tunneled until he filled her entire world. She posed for him, every part of the motion cruelly calculated. The slight tilt of her blemishless angular chin. The smallest sweet twitch at the corner of her sumptuous smile. The minute thrust of her glorious bust, all designed with precision engineering to offer herself up to him.

To offer herself up, so she could bring him low. All the way down deep into her pig pens. Her tiny thrumming pussy was ablaze now, to have him—to own him.

Her prize Stud.

“That’s right, Tom. Perfect, you deserve perfection.” She crooned in tones of sweet ambrosia “And do you know what perfection deserves?“

Sierra reached out a delicate long fingered hand to touch him, her skin burned to feel his warmth.

Her hand was trembling, why was she trembling? Why was she sweating? Why did her clothing feel tight and constricting? Most of all, why was she suddenly flooded with doubt? She had him right where she wanted him. This was her moment of victory!

A second set of eyes suddenly appeared over Tom’s broad shoulder gazing back into Sierra’s, right beside his own. They flared jade green with glowing gold flecks and bore into Sierra’s very soul with their intensity.

Then Tom’s hand whipped out like a striking snake, grabbing her slender outstretched wrist and jerked her hard up against his towering form.

Her spell shattered, Sierra let out a little whimper of mingled terror and longing as two sets of eyes—one pair darkly fathomless, the other twin jade spotlights—burnt holes through her sense of supremacy. When Tom spoke again his voice was the rocky rumble of an angry alpine avalanche.

“Perfection deserves a fucking change of mind. Wouldn’t you agree, Pamela?”

* * *

Tom let out an internal sigh of relief.

Sierra Munroe had been everything the Mammazon Annemie had described and more. It had been too close to call for a short moment there. Phenomenal beauty like hers, wielded the way she did was a deadly dangerous weapon indeed.

His huge cock was straining at the inside leg of his loosely fitted black slacks and a generous amount of precum soaked into the dark cotton fabric. This only bothered him because he hadn’t intended to get hard during this battle of wills and it was evidence Sierra had almost bested him at some point.

Good thing Tom had a Goddess in his corner. Hiding in the wings and ready to tap in when he needed her.

The creature whimpering in his mighty grasp—and he thought of her as a ‘creature’ because she far exceeded any womanly title he could think of—was utterly alien in her exquisiteness.

Now he could finally observe her with clinical coldness, Tom could see her blue quartz eyes were slightly too large and too bright. Her alluring lashes were impractically long and her lips inhumanly lush. Her polished smooth skin, the uncanny grace with which she moved, her over-elongated limbs and singularly unique shade of purest blonde hair were all so extreme in design and creation they bordered on heinous.

Perfection couldn’t begin to cover it.

“Yes, my Tom, my Master. I think a change of mind is very much in order.” Pamela replied in a husky whisper as she plastered herself to his side and began laying soft feathery kisses along his strong jawline.

“So… we got her then?” asked Simone, swinging the hinged bookcase all the way open before stepping into the lavishly appointed penthouse and looking around. “Oh, hey. These are some really nice digs.”

In her hand she carried a gas-propelled paint sprayer with a long nozzle attachment dangling from the front, the opaque reservoir sloshed heavily with liquid inside. Tom directed the captured Sierra’s eyes towards it.

“See that? I know you have a fondness for gassing innocent people so we took a page from your own playbook, you evil bitch.”

“Please, I’m...” the gorgeous monster began to beg but went silent when his PamelaGoddess fixed her glowing gaze upon her again.

“That spray gun is filled with my semen suspended in a solution of distilled water and glycerine. Ms Summer’s has been gently misting the room with it from behind that hidden door. You were finished before you even knew we were there. Not concentrated enough to trigger a full transformation but you may be feeling some of the effects by now.”

Sierra nodded mutely and Tom noted that her high fashion clothing was beginning to look distinctly tight in places. Very alluring places but now was not the time. He grabbed Sierra by her perfect chin and roughly turned her face up to meet his burning angry eyes.

“Now... Where. Is. My. Family?!” He snarled through clenched teeth at her, their faces only an inch apart.

Any lingering defenses or strength to resist him visibly evaporated.

“Locked in an office on the tenth floor. The elevators...” her voice was small and tremulous. Her large eyes wide with fear and something else... desire?

“Already on it.” Ms Summers said spinning into the massive office chair before the command console, her wonderfully thick leather-clad backside landing with a soft splat. “Eeeew~ The seat is all wet!“

Grimacing, Simone danced her hands across the keys. Examining the displays and deciphering the various command menus. Glancing across the surveillance feeds she confirmed Sierra’s whimpered words.

“I’ve found them. Jessica and Britney are waiting by the elevators on the tenth floor. I’ve just unlocked the level access and they are on their way up now.” She leaned in a little to get a closer look at the small window on the display, “They’ve got someone with them. One of the Mammazon’s but she isn’t trying to stop them or anything suspicious. An escort maybe?”

Tom wasn’t worried about a single Mammazon. He had taken their measure already, especially with Simone and Pamela by his side. He frowned down at Sierra again, she was almost panting in his grasp and he could smell her sodden sex. That was to be expected. Tom was a true Man and in the end, for all her power and posturing, Sierra was just another wanton XXX-slut.

“If they have so much as a single scratch...” He let the threat trail off as his captive shook her gorgeous head in fervent denial.

“Not a hair on their heads, I swear. They were only meant as bait to lure you here...” She gulped and her eyes darted about as though only now recognizing the abject foolishness of that particular plan.

“What’s happening on the ground floor, are the girls okay in the foyer?” Tom asked Simone, not looking away from the now-former CEO’s flushing face.

“Ummm, not much? It looks like everyone is standing around talking. The Mammazons look pretty confused, Tania and Annemie are patching up our people.”

So, it seemed that Sierra had been so much the control-freak that without her constant stream of micro-managing orders, her people were left rudderless and adrift.

A Mammazon would occasionally look up at one of the cameras as if seeking direction but otherwise—locked down in the lobby atrium as they were—they just milled about, nursing their respective wounds.

The lift doors chimed and then opened...

“Daddy!! PamelaMommy!”

Holly was across the flawless marble and exotic rugs in a wonderfully bouncy flash. She threw herself at him and Tom plucked the teen bimbo out of the air to prop her in the crook of his free arm where she snuggled her huge-titted self into his side.

His BabyGirl grabbed his face in her small hands and kissed him thoroughly. Her sweet pink tongue hungrily probing his mouth, her long blonde hair tickling his face and neck. Tom gave one of her massive creamy melons a teasing squeeze and Holly broke the kiss with a happy moan as her eyes rolled up into her skull.

“Hey, ummmm... Tom?”

He looked over at Jessica and Britney. They both looked uncertain and were standing a ways back when Tom suddenly realized how strange this all had to look like from their perspective.

Their Brother but not their brother was standing over seven feet tall, dressed all in sinister black and kissing their bubbly brained schoolmate. All while holding their former captor fast by the wrist.

Don’t discount the uber-gorgeous neighbor in the erotic catsuit draped down his back and their biker super-hottie gym teacher jockeying a keyboard on his behalf either. A lot had changed in the last twenty four hours for Tom, sure.

He had changed but that meant it was all changing for his sisters too and they were only now beginning to understand just how much . Tom moved quickly to reassure them.

“Hi Jess. Hey Brit. Yeah, it’s really me. Things have been... pretty crazy but everything is going to be okay.” He said quickly, trying to head off the storm front of questions he could see forming behind their suddenly relieved eyes.

Then Tom pointed past them with his chin. “Who is that?”

“Oh, that’s Harper. She let us out of our room.” Britney replied, glancing back as the blonde Mammazon lurking by the elevator flinched like a kicked dog at the mention of her name. “She asked us to let you know she thought tangling with you was a big mistake and that she’s sorry.”

“Are you both okay, did any of them hurt you?” Tom asked, a hard edge entering his tone. After the two sisters glanced at each other and shook their heads in the negative, he looked down at Sierra and whispered “That one slip of grace just saved your life. I don’t care how important or attractive you think you are. If you had hurt them, I would have killed you.“

The squirming former Mistress of Albion Aromatics went paler than a bed sheet, all the blood draining from her stunning face.

“Please Tom, what are you going to do with me then? I can be useful, I’m smart... I-I have assets.... eeek!”

He shut her up with another rough jerk on her wrist before turning to address the Mammazon behind his sisters.

“Harper is it? I remember you and that’s one mean right hook you throw. Take my sisters down to the lobby. Tell everybody it is done. Sierra Munroe is done. Get comfortable and wait for further instructions. Send Tania up and try not to disturb Dr Turner...” He paused for a moment in thought, “Or do as you like. On your own head be it. Just keep my sisters safe.”

His sisters looked ready to argue but a firm shake of his head settled them.

Uninfected as they were, Tom’s word and will was still as indomitable as ever and he used it to calm them. He felt no desire to dominate them as he did with his XXX-infected lovers. He felt only the pressing need to protect them, to protect his family.

“We’ll talk really soon. I promise but I have to settle things here and now if we are going to be safe going forward. Trust me.”

With those final two words delivered in his deep unequivocal tone, a resolve seemed to stiffen the girl’s spines and they nodded at him wearing serious expressions.

Tom had promised and as such it would be so, even the uninitiated could see that much in him. Once the nervous Mammazon Harper had safely herded them back into the elevator, Tom turned his full attention back to the fallen Sierra Munroe.

“I think it is time we finished this...”

* * *

Tom just silently stared at the exotic creature in his steely clutch. Letting her squirm and mewl in nervous fear as he waited for Tania to reach the Penthouse.

Dammit but she even squirmed beautifully.

Ms Simone Summers was at the desk, monitoring the situation below. His PamelaGoddess was pressed into his back, her gorgeous curvy cat-suited body plastered up against him as she nuzzled lovingly at his neck with soft moans and warm kisses. Despite that, Tom knew she was ready to put down Sierra in a hot-second with her intense Jade goddess-gaze.

Perched in the crook of his free arm, a barely dressed Holly looked curiously down at Sierra with big innocent BabyGirl eyes as her little hands played adoringly over his broad chest and back.

It was done.

Tom had rescued his family just as he said he would but now he would ensure that nothing like this would ever happen again. He was a true Man. A singularly unique XXX-male infected in a crumbling world full of increasingly desperate cum-hungry women and a fast dwindling male population.

Sierra’s abhorrent actions were just a warning example of what lengths some infected women might resort to. Simply to fulfill their unnatural overpowering craving for semen. If anything, Sierra was just ahead of the curve and unless Tom did something about it, he could only expect more misguided attempts to capture or coerce him in the future.

That put him and those close to him in potential danger but all of that ended here and now.

As a true Man he would not be subjected to the winds and whims of a dying world. He would conquer it. Tom would rule over it with his amazing women at his side and bring order back to this mad XXX-society. Plans had been made and they all began here with Sierra Munroe.

“Please, Tom... What are you going to do with me?”

Sierra’s piteous moan had an edge of begging in it and her massive quartz blue eyes watered up at him.

He could smell her pussy’s dripping need for him. The scent both outraged and aroused him. She had been so proud of herself, sitting secure up here above the rest of the world. Looking down her perfect nose at everyone and everything. Sierra had thought it her god-given right to take what she wanted and never mind who she stepped on along the way.

Sierra had been wrong.

“You know, I almost liked you better when you were acting all high and mighty. Playing the haughty, self-entitled bitch. What do you call your particular strain again? Queen Bitch was it?” Tom asked in tones of glacial coldness.

The change to Sierra’s expression and posture was near instantaneous. Ignoring his tight hold on her wrist, she straightened and posed. Tossing back her diamond blonde hair and letting a sneer touch the edges of her full ruby lips with a curt nod.

“That’s right. I am a Queen and if you like that, then I am the only woman you will ever have to kneel—” She began with an imperious raise of her perfectly angled chin but Tom stopped her with another uncaring twist of her forearm.

“No, not like that. I will not kneel. Not ever...”

Sierra’s poise crumbled immediately at the rebuke and she whimpered in confusion. Off to one side the elevator bank dinged again and Tania strolled into the penthouse, playfully twirling a large fireman’s axe as though it weighed nothing.

She gave him her vicious grin when she saw Tom with his captive in hand. He pointed at Tania with his free hand for Sierra to see.

“Like that. Haughty for me. Knowing she is better than others because of me, her Master. Arrogant because she knows that I chose her and placed her above all others. But I don’t think you will ever be capable of understanding that. So, tell me Sierra… do Queens lactate?“

Sierra looked flustered by the sudden turn in conversation as Tania preened under his praise, cocking out a hip in that tiny PVC firefighters outfit and showcasing all her bombshell assets for him.

Her huge bouyant tits looked ready to bust the little zipper on the cut-off jacket’s front and her luscious ass stretched the shiny black hot-pants to their limits as she hotly eye-fucked Tom from a few short feet away. His irrepressible fiery-haired Valkyrie. So proud and strong and completely, fervently devoted him.

“I-I... what? I mean...”

Ignoring the Queen Bitch’s stuttering, Tom released his hold on her arm and plunged his hand into her soiled suit jacket. Roughly mauling her swollen chest through the damp silken lingerie, he pinched a tight nipple between his fingers and pulled.

Tom wasn’t gentle about it but his gorgeous captive’s knees almost buckled in pleasure when he felt her rich milk squirting through the sheer fabric and wetting his digits. He ignored Sierra’s blissful sighs and held up his dripping hand to examine the white fluid running down his fingers.

“A Queen strain, huh? It’s not on the same level of my Goddess strain infected... but I’ll take it. My girls deserve to be Queens, I am their king after all.” Tom declared as he gently set his HollySlave down, smiling softly at her girlish pout of disappointment at leaving his embrace. “Moreover, I deserve Queens.“

Then he reached out, ripped open the former CEO’s red suit jacket and casually tore the designer cami down the front like it were made of tissue paper.

Sierra gasped as her proud high breasts spilled free, her nipples already diamond hard and engorged. Tom seized her by the shoulders and roughly spun her about to face away from him. Exposing her naked tit-flesh to Holly and Tania.

“Drink girls, I doubt she has ever been fed on before. Show Sierra what she has been missing out on while we take this from her. While we take away the preciously guarded XXX-strain that made her so special. So wondrously unique.”

Holly didn’t hesitate for a second. The super-stacked blonde schoolgirl dove in and vacuumed a tight nipple between her hungry lips.

Tania took her time though. She sauntered up and smirked at Sierra like the cat about to eat the canary. Taking her torturous time, she gave Sierra a wicked grin before she slowly bent down and took Sierra’s other free nipple between her teeth to painfully nip at then suckle.

Tom seized a fistful of Sierra’s glossy starlight hair and yanked her pretty head back so she had to look up at him as he took this from her.

Her heavy eyelids fluttered and her plush lips formed inaudible sounds as Sierra’s first breastgasm shook through her lithe dancers body. Tom just watched on impassively as he wordlessly lifted his milk-drenched hand over his shoulder for Pamela to lick clean. His beloved PamelaGoddess soon to become his GoddessQueen.

Tom stood there watching for a long moment as his girls each took what he offered them. Mixing strains had fascinated him since he had done so with Annemie the Mammazon back at home but never so much as it did now.

These three women were his personal Goddesses. Pamela had shared her celestial milk with them to bring them into his service and raised them to towering new heights of beauty in doing so. The Queen strain had little that could contend with that so the physical changes that manifested were minor.

Holly’s long blonde hair became a fraction lighter in shade, a tiny increment shinier. Her big baby blue eyes glistened brighter and took on a soft tantalizing glow. Her full suckling lips grew a little poutier while her cheeks took on a permanent adorable rosy blush.

Tania’s limbs lengthened minutely, growing even sleeker. Her toned muscles stretched and tightened effortlessly. Her impressive shelf of an ass lifted almost imperceptibly, her mouth-watering thigh gap becoming faintly more pronounced as her thighs slimmed deliciously. Her softly tanned complexion took on a slightly more golden perfection as her own emerald eyes took on a similarly gentle glow to Holly’s.

Small marginal changes that never-the-less touched up their peerless beauty until they radiated with it like glittering crown jewels.

“Mmmm… Maaaster~”

“Daaaaddy~”

Their voices were as smooth sweet and delicious as warm, freshly poured honey as both those entrancing sets of eyes rose to meet Tom’s making his thick cock lurched in his slacks.

It wasn’t just their appearances that had changed but something more intangible too. Their auras, their poise, their presence. There was supreme confidence in their hungry expressions now. An extreme prepossession that took entitlement to a whole new level.

A new surety in the grace of their movements, as they pressed up on either side of Tom, that implied that none would ever surpass them in a manner of true importance. And all that mattered to them now was him, it was as though Sierra had vanished from their respective worlds. A forgotten footnote in the Saga that was the Rise of Tom, their King.

That was until Tania spitefully dug a tall stiletto boot-heel into the groaning captive’s barefoot in passing. His haughty Warrior Queen, ever vengeful on his behalf.

“Take it from her, my Lord Tom, take everything from her!“

“Don’t fuck her Daddy, she’s nothing now. Come fuck your BabyGirl. I need to feel my big DaddyKing’s cock inside me...“

“Tom, my Love...”

The last voice, so angelically melodic, sent a shiver down Tom’s spine and he turned. All others were forgotten as he looked upon his PamelaGoddess.

She shone like a supernova of sumptuous sexuality and dazzling divinity personified.

The air around Pamela Hope shimmered, almost warping under the force of her heavenly presence. Her golden hued skin shone with its own light and warmth advertising an inhuman standard of life and vitality. Her blazing jade eyes locked onto Tom’s, purest pale green now with bright golden pupils lit up like beacons in a verdant ocean of worshipful desire. Happy tears sparkled like diamonds on her flawless cheeks, as her sublime lips glistened like dewy cherries parted in soulful delight begging to be kissed.

Her tumbling hair, deeper and darker than the richest Belgian chocolate, tickled at the back of her flawless spreadable thighs like thick silken bedding waiting to be laid down upon. Her immense breasts had tightened and lifted, losing none of their stupendous size or heavy heft but raised up on her magnificent torso as though offering themselves up to him.

Her hips were still deliciously wide, prepared to carry whole litters of Tom’s heirs even as her waist narrowed in the tightest hourglass he had ever seen. Her ass, a full generous heart shape that tapered up to her tinified waistline could have launched—and then sunk—a thousand ships in its devastating exquisitude.

She looked and smelled—oh fuck that smell! A nostril-flaring musky sweetness that made his cock surge in his slacks—like a Goddess of beauty and fertility descended from the pantheon peaks of Olympus itself and into Tom’s life.

…and she was weeping tears of happiness for Him. It was beyond a heady feeling.

“My Love, my King. Do you remember your promise?”

“I do.” Tom replied, his tongue felt dry and clumsy.

Pamela Hope, his GoddessQueen, looked as though she would swoon. His words hit her like the final vows in a wedding ceremony she had dreamed of since she was a little girl and in Tom’s heart he had meant them that way. She was worlds beyond compare in sheer beauty and power.

Pamela was his completely and he wanted to give her so much more than a simple silly union. Tom would give her a kingdom to rule by his side and more over, he would give her his royal children to bear. He would give her his lineage, first and foremost, above all others.

...and there would be others. Whole harems of gorgeously pregnant women to continue his line and save a childless XXX-infected world. But first Tom had one final loose end to secure.

“Ms Summers.”

Tom held out an empty palm, dragging his protesting eyes away from his enthralling PamelaGoddess back down to the panting twitching mess that was Sierra Munroe. She had fallen to her knees once Tom released her.

There was the rummaging of bags and then a cool stainless steel bottle was pressed into his waiting hand. It had a long neck and hard plastic cap which he twisted off before reaching down and gripping the dethroned Queen Bitch by the jaw.

Her nose twitched and a long drawn out moan of hunger escaped her breathy lips.

“You can smell it. Can’t you, Sierra?” Tom twisted her head from side to side as he coolly inspected her like nothing more than a hunk of meat. “You can smell it and you want it, I know you do. But I am warning you that if you take it, you are finished.“

He lowered the bottle to her and Sierra’s eyes fixated on it. Her crystalline pupils dilated as the powerful aroma of his cum filled the massive top-floor suite. It was His smell and saliva began to visibly dribble from one corner of her mouth.

“Take it. I am offering it to you but not freely.” Tom said in a rumbling tone, rich with threat and promise. “If you take this… if you drink this then I will take everything from you.“

“Take it.” Cooed his BabyGirlQueen from her place pressed half-naked and luscious into his side. Her baby blue eyes glimmered with a wicked new glee.

“T-Take it...” Sierra mumbled dazedly, raising a small shaking hand and reaching for the bottle.

“Take it and I will take everything you have built here away from you. All your wealth and power will be mine...”

“Take it.” Tania leered contemptuously, his gorgeous ValkyrieQueen, as she hung from Tom’s other shoulder. One of her long silken legs sliding teasingly over Tom’s.

“Ta-Take...” Sierra’s immaculately manicured nails brushed against the cool metal. Her tongue darted out as though tasting the air like a python.

“...I will take your people from you. Rob you of your cunning. Steal away your will. I will take all that is Sierra Munroe, All that makes you what you are and make it mine.”

“Take it.” Pamela ordered. His Goddess stared imperiously down at Sierra as she stepped out from behind Tom, trailing languid fingertips across the back of his neck as she did so.

Pamela moved around behind the captured creature until Sierra was surrounded on all sides. Four burning glowing gazes locked her in place as she took the bottle and shakily raised it to her drooling lips.

She paused before tipping it and looked up at Tom before sobbing out one final plea in a tiny voice.

“P-please... Take me.”

“Sold!” Tom barked angrily.

Then he grabbed the base of the steel flask and upended it into her slack jaw before roughly shoving the long neck of the bottle to the back of her throat.

It wasn’t a small bottle, just over a liter in capacity, and Sierra’s virgin neck bulged as she gagged and fought to swallow the thick gloopy contents. A sticky white bubble bloomed from one of her delicate nostrils as she gagged and gulped noisily. Messily. Struggling desperately to take it all down.

All of Tom’s copious seed.

Well, mostly his seed...

Mixed into the flasks contents was a concoction of other fluids. The foaming pheromonal pussy juices of a Skank. The addictive breast milk of several Bimbos. The gathered sweat of a Mammazon.

His girls had shown vindictive pleasure in taking turns spitting into the container too and Tom had needed to actively stop Tania when she had prepared to squat over the narrow mouth of the bottle.

Not because he hadn’t believed Sierra hadn’t earned the foul addition but rather because he didn’t want to dilute his seminal solution too much.

A few surprising contents of Mrs Hope’s medicine cabinet had been also thrown in for good measure. Breast enhancement pills. Estrogen supplements. Her ex-husband’s little blue pills and even a dash of Spanish fly. All crushed up and blended in.

Tom wasn’t sure that it would have any effect but had added it anyway. In the end the vast majority of the volume was made up of his potent GodCum.

The only thing not included in the malicious mixture was anything whatsoever from his PamelaGoddess. Sierra did not deserve to drink directly from the goddess source.

She was beyond unworthy of that great blessing.

Sierra struggled. Gulping and twisting her pretty head. Still unsatisfied Tom crushed the metal container in his mighty grip to force the remaining contents down her frantically working gullet all the quicker.

Sierra let out a garbled ecstatic scream, her slick pussy fluids gushing onto the pristine marble beneath her before the Queen Bitch collapsed onto her back.

The ruined drink bottle clattered loudly off to one side, forgotten as Tom and his freshly minted GoddessQueens watched on. Sierra pelvis twitched and bucked uncontrollably. The blood red pencil skirt riding up her thickly morphing hips, fraying at the seams and displaying her hot spraying womanhood to their cool uncaring eyes.

“Take you, huh?” Tom grunted dropping to his knees on either side of her convulsing warping figure.

With an eyebrow twitch of concentration, Tom let his monstrous cock tear its way out of the dark fabric of his slacks. It slapped meatily down on Sierra’s sweat slickened sternum, hardening and lengthening as the young CEO arched her bowing spine to feel all of his immensity against her burning skin.

It pushed up into the valley of her rapidly expanding cleavage. Sierra’s high perfectly proportioned breasts were swiftly inflating into grotesquely huge watermelons on her shrinking frame. Tom’s ever leaking precum lubed his forceful passage up between her rippling overblown knockers until the crown breached their fleshy surface.

The angry purple flesh jutted out proudly before fat drooling lips that had swollen plumper and more bee-stung than any Californian duck face cock-addict. They utterly dominated the space between her pert nose and fine chin, absurdly full and plush.

Those same lips parted as Sierra’s hot questing tongue tasted the precum beaded tip before she ravenously plunged those ridiculously pumped up pillows down onto his immensely girthy shaft with a muffled squeal of excitement.

“Uuumph~ ‘Ock!” She slurred around him looking up with wide blue eyes that were losing their glow.

Those pale quartz orbs dulled, becoming vacant even as they grew even wider. Big dumb anime eyes filled with nary a thought but one... Tom pulled back, freeing up her mouth briefly to let her speak unobstructed.

“Mmmmm... Cock! Cock!” Sierra sang brainlessly. Her tongue waggled, stretching out to taste Tom again as he cruelly kept himself just out of reach.

“That’s what I thought” Then he plunged back in, brutally fucking her expanding tits and thick marshmallow lips as the once Queen Bitch XXX-infect Sierra Munroe plummeted face first from grace.

Tom fucked her body as it transformed. She was in a state of viral overload. The smart virus hyper-fueled and over-saturated with the huge volume of Tom’s uber-potent semen Sierra had ingested.

Her areolas grew large as fried eggs, her nipples hugely protuberant and rubbery. Tom seized upon them like handlebars as he mashed and crushed her ballooning tit-flesh around his barreling length hard enough to leave bruises. Bimbo breast-milk fountained from the tips with each hammering thrust. splashing and spilling across her vapid face, slender neck and immense cleavage.

Sierra’s starlight hair kept growing longer and thicker.

Glossy locks and silken tresses spilled out across the marble floor in an unmanageable mass that would leave her with a freshly-fucked, gloriously mussed bed-head look to the rest of her days. The sheer bright mass served as a satiny pillow even now. Keeping Tom from cracking her skull on the cold marble flooring as her head rocketed back with each powerful violation of her overstuffed cum-hungry mouth.

The fallen Queens torso kept growing slimmer and smaller. Her trim waist shrinking and pinching in so freakishly waspish that Tom had serious doubts she would ever be able to stand upright again. The weight of her gi-normous cleavage alone would threaten to snap the extremist bimbo in two but Tom didn’t care.

Sierra could spend the rest of her days on hands and knees for him. Her hips and ass inflated dramatically outwards, growing beyond ghetto grandeur as her pussy foamed and reeked with Skank strain pheromones between fast thickening thighs. In stark contrast to those same wobbling thighs her calves and ankles were shifting, becoming slender and willowy. Her delicate hands and small feet more dainty.

The transformation was remorseless and Tom kept feeding it with his endless spurting GodSeed. Pouring it into Sierra.

She was just a ‘thing’ now. Not a woman, not a person and certainly not a Queen. Tom had taken her regal ethereal beauty, poise and cunning away from her. Leaving Sierra as a cartoonishly proportioned caricature of a blow-up fuckdoll. A mindless dick-happy cum-dumpster for him to use, abuse then cast aside wet and dripping with his manseed.

The new Sierra could endure it too, and she would keep coming back for more. Tom could feel the burgeoning Mammazon strength in her distorted body absorbing his rough treatment as she choked and gargled for more from him.

But he wasn’t even looking at the creature anymore, instead Tom’s dark eyes were drinking in his three GoddessQueens; his heavenly Triumvirate. His cock bulged and jerked hard at the glorious sight of them tearing more ecstatic sounds from the worthless SlaveSlut laying beneath him. Being used by him.

Merely a disposable sex-toy to sate his lusts for the true heavenly beauties before him.

Holly. His BabyGirlQueen; forever sweet and innocent. Her fathomless love and faith in her DaddyKing was clear in those bottomless baby blue eyes.

His and his alone.

She would dress like a Disney princess for Tom as he bounced her upon his perpetual enormity. To giggle girlish words of sweetest adoration in his ears as her baby belly grew fat with his young. No other boys existed for her now and any mere mortal that saw her coming would bow and fawn over her as his BabyGirl swept regally past them to return to her Daddy’s side.

Tom gifted the dumb cock-sleeve beneath him with another hot jet of cum in homage to his little princess.

Tania. His ValkyrieQueen; so proud and noble and tall.

She had grown another six-inches from her latest transformation and the redhead was a masterpiece of strength, violence and righteous fury.

Her slick radiant body shone with sleek muscle. The PVC firefighter’s costume all but painted onto her golden flesh. Her hair was a mane of living fire that curled down the sculpted muscles of her back to kiss the tops of her spectacular golden peach of an ass.

She would conquer entire nations for Tom should he ask it. His fierce WarriorQueen would revel in leaping into battles for him, joyfully climaxing all the while with the ecstatic pleasure of enforcing his will and judgment upon the unworthy.

Tom’s cock erupted in tribute to Tania as she smirked down at the gulping mewling FuckPet he was callously tit and face-fucking.

Above all others was his PamelaGoddess, his GoddessQueen.

She stood there in that tiny vinyl catsuit, tall thigh boots and inky elbow gloves like an interstellar superstar.

She wasn’t looking at the brainless XXX-slut writhing between his humping thighs. Neither did she watch his massive cock plunder those huge hungry lips. The Bimbo turned Queen; Pamela Hope was simply staring at her Master. Looking straight into his eyes with those brilliant exquisite jade orbs of hers and an expression of wrapped worship on her face.

Nobody else mattered. Nothing else mattered. She was the heavenly aspect of love, lust and fertility. A simple look from her could quell national riots or ignite city-wide orgies and her whole celestial existence was centered entirely around Tom.

He could do no wrong by her. Without Pamela, Tom wasn’t sure he would have become the true Man he was today and he loved her for it. She had given everything of herself to him and in return he would give her the world to rule by his side as his one and only equal.

She would sit with him upon their shared throne lovingly swathed in richest silks. Bedecked with glimmering jewels and a pregnant belly swollen huge with their future children.

His ravaging immensity erupted. Tom’s GodSeed flooded out of him in an unstoppable torrent. He wanted it—that vision of the future—but most of all, Tom wanted Her. He wanted rid of this treacherous wretch who was almost drowning in his overflowing royal seed. He wanted to bless the only one who was truly worthy of him…

Tom, the one true Man.

“Pamela...” He groaned, staring up at his three Goddesses as they posed and preened under his heated attention, cooing and whispering encouragement at him all the while. “I am done with this worthless whore. I need you...“

Ms Pamela Hope; his one time middle-aged neighbor. The bimbo temptress next door. She was both the XXX-infected who had doomed Tom and the Goddess who saved him, elevating him higher than the highest. She stepped forward and leaned over—her blazing jade gaze never leaving his own—and cupped Tom’s cheek in a soft gloved hand.

She smiled that radiant one-of-a-kind smile for just him, filled to overflowing with purest love and undying devotion.

“Oh Tom, my Love. You have me. You will always have me.“

...And then his exquisite GoddessQueen leaned in and met Tom’s lips in a passionate kiss.

* * *