The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Part 022 — Finale

Tom drank in his PamelaGoddess’s kiss. It was gentle at first. Endlessly loving. Her full ruby lips pressed against his tasting of ambrosia and sparking a primal hunger for more.

Tom rose with their passionate lips still locked and stepped away from the worthless fuckdoll moaning beneath him. He ardently pressed himself up against her celestial figure, claiming his PamelaQueen as she melted back against him. Tom’s strong hands circled her tiny waist and slender back, the vinyl of her skimpy catsuit cool against his palms, as their shared kiss deepened with crushing force.

Their tongues fervently sought each other as Pamela’s elegantly gloved hands danced up the wide column of his neck and her clever fingers laced into his thick hair to pull him even closer. She mashed her plump lips against Tom’s with a throaty groan of distilled desire.

Behind them the thing that had been Sierra Munroe wallowed in a dense puddle of Tom’s spend. Her over-blown curves and vacant bimbofied face were slathered in glossy white as she rolled and moaned, licking at the sticky mass on the cold marble floor and giggling mindlessly.

The ex-CEO had once wished to bathe in the precious seed and that wish had finally become a reality.

All it had cost her was everything.

“I can’t wait.” Pamela breathed, biting at Tom’s lower lip. “I cannot wait to be yours completely, my Love.”

“You are mine already.” Tom growled. “You’ve always been mine, Pamela. There is no changing that.”

“Oh Tom, my King. You haven’t fucked me and filled me with your glory yet…” Pamela moaned, breaking the molten kiss to look up at him with those flaring jade and gold eyes. “Take me, my Love. Take me and show the whole world who I belong to.”

Those glowing orbs gazed deeply into Tom. Impossibly enchanting and looking directly into him, basking in him and everything Tom was to her. He couldn’t look away, didn’t want to look away, so instead he returned her worshipful expression with one of his own. Running one hand down into the crack of her spectacular ass, Tom seized the ripe golden flesh there possessively as his other came up to pull down the straining zipper of the skintight catsuit.

“Mine.” Tom growled, tearing away her heavy bra to let her immense gravity defying breasts sprang free of the glossy black material. Her perfect rosebud nipples were bullet-hard, already glistening with flowing milk for him.

“Yes, yours. All yours, Master! Oh... Tom. Ooooh~ my Love.“

Pamela cried out as he bent down and lathered his tongue across her mountainous tit-flesh. Suckling a milk-laden peak into his mouth and drinking deep before swiping his rough tongue across her shining flesh to feed ravenously from the other.

Her skin was golden and flawless, polished satin that Tom wanted to taste every inch of. Her breast-honey was peerless in flavor and he could feel it invigorating the perpetual dynamo of his churning passions like a shot of pure nitros into a revved-up supercharged engine.

Tom wanted more… more of his GoddessQueen. More of her divine life-giving lactate until he felt fit to explode from the supernatural strength and vigor it bestowed upon him.

She was quaking in his indomitable grip. Her beguiling body wracked with a chain of blissful breastgasms as Tom lifted her off her feet and slid her soft exquisite curves up his broad chest to more readily ravage her heavenly mounds.

Then Pamela’s milky creamy melons were at eye level and his cum-drenched cock was pinned ecstatically between the crush of their heated flesh. That titanic pillar of steely Godflesh was pressed into her smooth bare belly and jerked wildly at the contact with her velvet soft glowing skin. Precum rolled freely from it, wetly kissing her perfect radiant flesh before being absorbed into her pristine form. Further fueling her angelic beauty and elevating her with its blessing.

“Oh, yes. Yes, YES Tom! More... haaa~ take more of me. Take all of me!” Pamela panted, her gorgeous head dipping to plant soft adoring kisses along his rugged hairline as Tom buried his face into her heaving rippling cleavage. “Every part of me is yours. Remade and reforged by… Nnnngh~! lust and fever to love and worship you… oh gawd!”

Her long elegant fingers tugged shakily at his clothing, making tremulous attempts at pulling the dark sweater off rapidly swelling and hardening muscles.

“Here SisterMother, please allow us to tend to you.” His TaniaQueen said reverently, stepping forward with a gentle smile on her usually vicious cherry lips. She looked like a bridesmaid joyfully witnessing the holy union of two of her dearest loved ones.

“Ooooh, yes! PamelaMommy pleeeease~...” His HollyQueen begged, bouncing on her tiptoes in excitement and swaying from side to side with her hands clutched together beneath her massive out-thrust breasts. Milk was dripping from her puckered teats and puddling on the alabaster floor between her bare feet from her own girlish arousal. “Let us help you so Daddy can fuck you full of new baby sisters for us!”

Pamela smiled radiantly back at them. Maternal pride filled her gorgeous flushed face as she quickly nodded before moaning and shuddering through another sweet soul-shuddering breast-gasm.

Two sets of hands came up to unfasten and then rip at Tom’s clothing. Pamela’s enervating milk was stoking the internal furnaces of his Man-strain infection, his body growing and broadening. Her sublime tit-honey rapidly being converted to further bone and muscle mass by the alien virus riding his DNA.

Tom’s cotton sweater shredded apart as much from his increasing size as from his BabyGirl’s tearing nails. His charcoal slacks were caught on his bulging thighs until the seams surrendered and parted before the rippling muscles swelling within.

“Oh, Pamela. You taste fucking amazing.” Tom growled as she planted soft adoring kisses upon his brow and nursed him at her bountiful bosoms. “Just the feel of you… Fuck!”

Pamela’s immaculate skin was finally pressed against his own, the skinship Tom so desperately craved with her finally realized. It prompted a great surge of his Godseed to erupt from him. Splashing heavily against the underside of her magnificent rack and painting her sternum as Tom groaned in fitful pleasure around her gushing nipple. His GoddessQueen soaked it into herself, feeding her own goddess-strain with his potent man-juices.

“Yours, my love. Forever yours…” She whispered to him between hitched gasps and shivering moans. “Bless me, my King. Please… Uuuummph! Bl-Bless me moooore~...”

Ms Summers had spun the large cum-soaked office chair around to watch the erotic display. Her tight black pants discarded on the floor as the incredibly curvy teacher urgently fingered her sodden snatch. Watching the momentous coupling with awe as she pushed up the black halter top to squeeze at her own massive overflowing tits.

Simone’s womanly juices ran freely from between sawing digits further despoiling the expensive leather of the seat as she gasped and humped her thick round hips towards Tom, mad desire for him written large upon her beautiful face.

The beast-strain gymnast almost jerked clean out of the cum-slick upholstery when the sound of a shocked squeak came from under the massive mahogany desk. With a needy dissatisfied groan Ms Summer’s half turned, bending over her rolling fingers then paused as she looked under the desk...

“Oh... You poor little Dear! What are you doing under there?” She asked before reaching under the polished timber and leather monstrosity, “Here, let’s unclip you and help you up.”

Tom was lip-locked with his golden GoddessQueen once again, tasting her rich milk and her moist tongue together as she wrapped her long toned legs about his waist. He peeled the black vinyl of the cat-suit off her slim golden shoulders and kissed her sculpted collar bones as she shimmied it down to her thick hips, gasping for him all the while.

“I love you so much, my King.” She crooned, happy tears glistening like diamonds in the corners of her dazzling jade eyes. “It was always you I truly sought, I know that now. The only man I could ever love.”

The knife heels of the thigh-high leather boots clacked together above his muscular behind and she circled her slender arms about his neck to drag herself back up him for another sizzling kiss. His massive tumescence prodded into her svelte pelvis as she climbed Tom like a tree to reach his hungry lips with her own again.

With his GoddessQueen clinging firmly to him, Tom traced his hands down her smooth flawless flesh to the bottom of the zipper and slowly tore the dark vinyl costume open. He peeled it gently from her, the tough plastic material warping and parting effortlessly under his powerful hands as Pamela purred her delight into his mouth at the dominant display.

He had her at long last. Bared to Tom but for her long dark boots and midnight elbow gloves. Her long dark chocolate hair cascaded down her slender back to tickle the backs of his groping hands as they roamed over her curvy hips and cupped her glorious globular butt.

They were kissing again. Making out wildly like giddy teens drunk on their raging hormones, as his PamelaQueen ground her unbelievable body up against Tom. Coaxing out ever more of his spurting precum for her transcendent flesh to soak in.

“Need you... Ungh… Need you... Need you inside me Tom. Pleeease~!” Pamela pleaded between panting breaths and quavering mewls of smoldering, crushing pleasure.

“Take her, my Lord Tom. Please bless our SisterMother with your firstborn heirs.” Tania whispered in a hushed reverent tone. She had stripped out of her tiny costume and knelt naked beside his feet with one tentative hand reached out to rest on his thigh.

“Fill Mommy up, please TomDaddy? I really want, like, a dozen baby sisters. Then you can make them all baby aunties when you make me a mommy too.” Holly begged sweetly, kneeling like Tania on his other side and laying soft butterfly kisses on his bare knee.

Tom felt dizzy with raw desire. His body burning with lust and strength and the overpowering need to dominate these three willing GoddessSlaves.

His GoddessQueens.

To breed them.

Breed them again and again relentlessly until he filled all their lives with legions of his children. To sire a strong healthy new generation that would spill out into this broken world. Conquering it and rebuilding it better than before.

With mothers like these they could only be exceptional in all regards. He wanted it all. His goddesses. His unborn children. His vision of a brighter future.

His immense straining cock fired another thick volley into the press of Tom’s body against his beloved Pamela. Her wail was one of mixed euphoria at feeling the hot spray upon her silken skin and a desperate need for him to spill within her empty dripping pussy.

Her thick sumptuous hips bucked against him and soaked his crotch in her spouting girl-cum. Tom gripped her fleshy butt—resting his thumbs in the sweet dimples above her hard flexing ass—then lifted and parted her firm full cheeks, opening Pamela like the rarest of flowers for him.

His raging Godhood slipped free as he raised Pamela and sank his teeth into her slender shoulder, marking her as his own as she trembled and cooed joyously at the feel of his bite upon her sacred flesh.

Twin sets of hands grasped his enormous shaft, soft and warm. They stroked and guided him, Pamela’s SisterDaughters servicing them both as they dredged his cum-slick Godhead through the soaked entrance to his GoddessQueen’s waiting womb. They sighed in near-religious ecstasy when they witnessed the hugely bulging tip catch in her pristine pink folds and slide smoothly inside, stretching their Mistress wide with his intense girth.

“Holy shit Pamela but you are fucking tight!” Tom roared as she slowly sank down on him, her smooth forehead pressed to his as her tiny soaked channel gripped and pulled at his steely immensity.

Her glowing jade and gold eyes fluttering blissfully as Tom met some brief resistance then immediately tore through it as she pulled him further into her clutching slickness, flexing her knees locked at his sides.

“V-virginal. This Goddess was made... oooh! …Virginal f-for you, my GodKing. Be my f-first, my one and only… mmmnph~ Breed me as you deflower and claim me for the first time!“

Tom’s eyes rolled and his veins pumped pure adrenaline throughout his gigantic form. His PamelaGoddess’s pussy was tight and slick and perfect. Butter warm and soft yet miraculously snug as she welcomed his magnitude within her gripping channel with fabulous gliding friction.

”Faaaark~!”

Boiling liquid passion exploded within Tom’s chest. He wanted to claim his Queen incontrovertibly and irrevocably. He would shackle them forever together in unbreakable bonds of lust, love and lineage.

Tom thrust up into Pamela with such force she screamed in joyful triumph, her gorgeous head thrown back and her long curtain of glossy chestnut hair flailing. He staggered across the penthouse with her thrashing upon his granite hardness, hammering into her deepest depths and feeling her fertile Goddesshood blossom open to him.

“Yes, Tom! Yes, my Love! Yes yesyesyesyes~!”

Tom reached the colossal desk, Simone hastily rolled her chair out of his rampaging warpath with a cute little redhead perched on her knee. The ginger angel in her lap was dressed in strappy sky-blue lace lingerie with a collar around her neck adorned with rhinestones spelling out the word “Pet”.

Neither of them even registered to Tom. Nor did the fact they had working wet fingers buried in each other’s sopping snatches as they watched him with rapt attention.

Pamela Hope was his entire world at that moment. Every molecule of Tom’s colossal being bent to taking her and making Pamela his own entirely.

Tom swept the desktop clean in a broad sweep of his muscular forearm. Barely noticing as he ripped the expensive multi-screen display free of its mounting, sending it smashing down to the ground along with keyboards, pens and other office detritus.

He leaned Pamela’s lush writhing figure back onto the rich green leather top. Kissing and groping her feverishly as he drove relentlessly into her with all the power of a charging locomotive.

“Yes, Lord. Give me all your love!” His Goddess thrilled at the top of her lungs before gripping the edges of the polished timber with whitened knuckles to press, roll and grind her magnificent cunt back onto his almighty pounding GodMeat, “Give it to me more. I want it all…. I love you sooo~ much and I need mooore~!”

Her incredibly tight smooth pussy took his abusing pace. Swirling and clenching and pulling at him. Tom’s eyes rolled madly and he grabbed her by the throat to keep from rocketing her off his spearing length from the sheer force of his thunderous thrusting.

His PamelaQueen flexed her abdomen, soft muscles distended visibly from his gigantic girth plowing her insides as she gritted her pearly teeth in a manic grin and her blazing eyes shone like twin supernovas as she nodded up at him with fanatical glee.

“Oh… Fuck!” Tom grunted as her ravishing pussy bore down on his plundering pole like a velvet vice, his balls rumbling like rocket boosters before lift-off.

“Bless me, Tom. Give me all of your virile love. All of it and more!” Pamela begged, rising up on her elbows. Grinding and gyrating her ravenous snatch back onto his jackhammering turgidity, her humongous tits bouncing and clapping, fountaining her precious milk and overloading all of Tom’s senses. “Give me it aaaall~!”

Tom’s gigantified body responded as though commanded and flooded her pristine pussy with his royal seed. He couldn’t have held back if he had wanted to. It felt like a tsunami of raw power and potent man-cum rushed out of him and into his PamelaGoddess. Filling her beyond capacity yet still Tom remained hopelessly hard. Still he rammed himself into her convulsing cunt with every last iota of strength and stamina he had.

Moans, sighs and groans filled the vast open penthouse.

The smell of sex and spunk saturated the air as their forgotten witnesses fingered themselves and each other at the sacred carnal sight before them.

Ms Summers and the pretty Pet were kissing passionately, caught up in the climax though their wide open eyes were locked on the sacred joining of Tom and Pamela. Their eager fingers plunged madly into each other’s juicy leaking pussies while free hands mauled each other’s curves as they both came hard in tribute to their new Master and Mistress.

Holly and Tania posed elegantly, presenting and positioning themselves for their King’s viewing pleasure.

Kneeling naked in downward dog stance, perfect bodacious asses held alluringly aloft or on their backs with long smooth legs kicked high into the air. Reclined on the lush priceless Persian rugs, heedless of their free-flowing girl-honey staining and permanently soiling the exotic imports.

But Tom’s GoddessQueen still commanded the entirity of his attention.

“More... umph… please! Just a bit more... I-I can take more.” She cajoled, sitting up to run teasing hands over the thick slabs of Tom’s pecks, down across the rocky terrain of his abs. “I need more of you, my Love.“

His lips were on hers again, basking in Pamela’s sweet flavor before he broke away to lick his delicious way down her swan-like neck over the expanse of her quivering tit-flesh and suction a stiff gushing nipple between his thirsty lips again.

The gargantuan desk groaned as Tom nursed and his Goliath form grew heavier with mass. His GoddessQueen shrieked out her gleeful approval as his monstrous cock swelled in size within her constricting cunt and stretched her tortured limits even further.

“This is your job now. This is your entire reason for being...” Tom chuffed, the huge desktop shifting heavily across the ivory marble with a protesting squeal at the sheer exertion of his pounding penetrations. “You’ll take all I have to give, ask for more and thank me for it. You’ll bear my offspring and the moment that beautiful baby belly is vacant again, you’ll climb upon this huge fucking dick and ride it until you aren’t empty ever again...”

“Yeeeees~ Yes! Yes, my Love. Give it to me! I swear it, I will do all of that and more. Just give me more!”

“You’ll be eternally fat with my young. Our children. Selecting and curating other worthy women to climb onto my GodCock to swell big and fertile with my progeny until we birth a new breed of humans to conquer this barren world together...”

“Yes Yeeesss~! For you, my Love. All for you, my GodKing! Just give me more, just a little bit moooore~!” Pamela exalted at the top of her lungs.

She drowned out all other lewd sounds of moaning, climaxing women in the palatial space. The rumbling desk finally came to rest against the thick glass of the floor to ceiling windows looking out upon the dawn cresting over the slowly awakening city.

“Oh! Fuuuck~...” Tom gasped as the luxurious aged wood of the desk finally splintered under their combined weight and sheer force of their brutal rutting,

He and Pamela crashed down onto the pale stone flooring below, cracking it with the impact of their inhumanly hardened forms. The forceful impact drove him balls deep into her thrilling spasming cunt until his lurching Godhead rode hard against the rough flesh of her g-spot and then Tom exploded.

“Gaaaawd~! Yes, my CockGod. My Love, my King! Fill me... Fill me until my tummy bulges with your babies. Breed me and force me to bear your royal young...“

Her trim toned stomach suddenly pooched outwards with another thick prodigious load of Tom’s potent GodSeed. He drained his vast reservoir of hot sticky cum into his GoddessQueen and she excitedly accepted every last drop. Her smooth belly bulging and her tits flowing with overstimulated lactation. Pamela continued to squirm beneath him as Tom grew still, forever erect within her rippling heavenly tunnel.

Tom sighed and rested his cheek contentedly against her massive quaking breasts. The fatigue of the last action-packed twenty-four hours finally cashing its cheque and weighing him down like chains of lead.

Drowsiness washed over Tom as he remained huge and rigid inside of his GoddessQueen. He began to doze, even as she kept working at him from below. Still bucking and thrusting ravenously on his eternally hard tumescence buried deep within her silken folds...

“More... more, my King. Fill me again, pleeease~ just a little more. I know you can still give me more…“

Tom slipped in and out of long overdue rest. Feeling safe, secure and satisfied at last.

His supernaturally virile Godcock never flagged or failed though, and his PamelaQueen never tired of it.

Tom would occasionally drift to wakefulness to find himself on his back, sleepily watching the golden Goddess as she writhed and spasmed on his perpetually iron-clad shaft. Her gargantuan milk-slick tits slapping together as she bounced on his strong hips, her belly growing hugely pronounced and sloshing as she wrung ever more life-giving cum from him.

He continued to fill his Pamela fuller and faster than the XXX-virus could absorb. None of it escaped her greedy cunt though. Nothing spilled out in waste, her hungry body clinging to and claiming every drop of his precious royal seed for herself.

The other girls in the penthouse dutifully supported their GoddessMother. Holding her stupendous bucking form down on Tom by her slender arms and delicate shoulders. Keeping an exhausted Pamela upright and locked in place utop Tom’s spouting magnitude as she tiredly undulated her exquisite cunt around his adamantine pole and coaxing out her next steamy load.

Tania kissed her sweaty temples and murmured sweet encouragement into her SisterMother’s ears. Holly and Simone took turns at lifting Tom’s drowsing head to Pamela’s proffered creamy breasts. To nurse and suckle as they whispered softly down at Tom to fill his GoddessQueen once more.

Imploring Tom to give her just a little more as he dreamily exploded within her clenching fertile womb again before he fell back into a happy drowsing vision of the future while Pamela still rode on…

Begging and milking Tom for more.

* * *

EPILOGUE

Pamela nodded to the Mammazons on guard duty as she stepped out into the crowded streets.

For several city blocks in all directions around the building once called Albion Aromatics Pty Ltd the streets were flooded with eager beautiful XXX-women. They hadn’t officially renamed the fourteen story tall company headquarters but Pamela often heard it referred to as “The Tower’’ or “The Cathedral of Tom” by the excited women filling the downtown city streets.

They came from miles around and were essentially camping out on the road and cement sidewalks as they called up to the One True Man in his penthouse suite or sang loving, lusty melodies of how much they desired his blessing.

It was essentially an impromptu festival dedicated to her Master and King which made Pamela smile every time she walked in their midst. Her Tom deserved the worship and adulation of TomFest, that and so much more.

There were reverent gasps and cries longing whenever she made an appearance, which was daily. XXX-infected of every variety would tear up and fall to their knees, hands clutched beneath great wobbling bosoms in soulful supplication. They knew just by looking at her that Pamela was a Goddess made flesh. An Empress walking amongst them and a gatekeeper to the Great Man himself.

She was dressed today in a bright chartreuse silk gown with countless precious emeralds sparkling along the low swooping neckline. A long slit ran up one side exposing a long shiny smooth leg, all the way from her tall ivory platform heels up to her moist pussy clad in briefest gem encrusted seafoam panties.

Translucent green elbow gloves made love to her elegant arms and priceless jewelry dripped from her slender neck, wrists and fingers. Rose gold and white platinum of the highest carat housed pink diamonds and black pearls. Some of her adornments were genuine museum pieces like the dazzling tiara sent in her lustrous chocolate hair.

It had once belonged to some Austrian Princess or some-such and Pamela had swooned prettily for her TomMaster when he had proposed to her with it after the birth of their first children.

It had been one of the happiest days of her life.

Pamela had taken pregnant on that glorious night of their victory consummation, how could she not have? A few facts were discovered soon after.

Firstly, a pregnant XXX-infected lost their overwhelming craving for semen entirely. Instead a blissful bone-deep contentment had swelled Pamela Hope’s heart, reinforcing her love and devotion for her husband Tom. She had been sharper in thought and clearer in focus than ever before in her life and deeply happy. Even now her belly was pronounced again, rounding out the front of her elegant emerald gown as the observers gawped and stared in envy at the big baby-bump.

The second surprise was that her children had grown to term in only nine weeks. Whether it was another unknown effect of the virus or just the majestic potency of her Master’s virile GodSeed (Pamela strongly suspected the latter) but on day sixty-three of her pregnancy she had been swollen as big as a melon and gone into labor.

Labor was not some painful, messy, screaming ordeal either. There had been some mild discomfort in her muscle contractions but otherwise it had been a joyful, near orgasmic affair to bring her TomLove’s heirs into the world. Pamela had smiled radiantly with her SisterDaughters Holly and Tania at her sides as she birthed triplets—two girls and one boy—surrounded by all of Tom’s women who had wept with joy at the holy sight.

Her body had recovered supernaturally fast. Any wear or injury evaporating like water on a hot summer’s day. Pamela had presented her children to her TomMaster and he had crowned her as his GoddessQueen on the spot, naming Pamela as his True Wife. Tom had looked fiercely proud of her when she climbed onto his golden throne with him and sank her glistening, worshipful pussy immediately down onto his everlasting erection. Then the newly crowned Empress rode him, climaxing ecstatically as her Husband pronounced his love for her and filled her with a tide of his endless seed until she was wondrously pregnant again.

“You...” She said, extending a regal hand at pretty young Skank-infected kneeling with head bowed before the blazing nova that was Pamela Brown. The girl was dusky skinned with fine delicate features and dark hair. Perhaps of middle-eastern heritage? “Do you wish to receive our Lord’s blessing?”

It was the very definition of a rhetorical question.

“Y-Yes! Please, Goddess. I’ll do anything for Tom the One True Man!” The Bedouin beauty wept, happy tears running down fair tanned cheeks.

Like every other XXX-girl present she was dressed in her skimpiest, most alluring outfit in the hope of being noticed. It was lacy pale pink lingerie which contrasted well with her stunning olive skin. The darkening crotch of her tiny fuschia panties was dripping wet from a gush of excited foaming Skank-cum. The powerful pheromone reek of it made Pamela smile.

“Then follow. We have other new daughters of Tom to collect.”

The rest of the crowd groaned in dismayed disappointment at not being selected but parted like the Red Sea before Moses as Pamela glided further into TomFest to find more hungry souls worthy of serving and servicing her HusbandKing. The first of today’s chosen trailing her like an excited kitten.

* * *

Tom sat upon a towering golden throne listening to Ms Simone Summers report as his BabyGirlQueen Holly guided two of her “BabyPrincesses” in suckling and slurping his immense Godhood.

They giggled and cooed playfully between his naked spread thighs as he nursed and drank at the over-ripe breast of Tania, his WarriorQueen who was pressed naked up into his side. His massive arm dwarfed her trim slender waist and Tom held her close.

His appetite for their GoddessMilk was bottomless as were their reserves of the sweet ambrosia.

It fueled his titanic form—now well over eight feet tall of shining, steely muscle and glowing flawless flesh—and fed his endless Olympic libido. Tom sat naked in the custom throne, a gift from a group of artisan women in the streets far below, for no clothing could contain his mighty form and he had no need of it anyway.

The Penthouse suite had been remodeled into a grand throne room. Tom sat in his golden seat of power raised upon a small stepped dais. All the office furniture had been disposed of—replaced by designer lounges and love-seats scattered artfully about the open space. Many of his taken women occupied them like tantalizing decorations. Their spectacular beauty on display for Tom to admire as his gigantic dick was lovingly serviced by the endless line of captivating, fortunate women who were brought to him each day.

Smoky eyed Eva and pink haired Aysha reclined together on a dark leather Shez softly teasing each other as they stared adoringly at him. Their small hands played across each other’s statuesque cheerleader-fit bodies clad in small sexy parodies of naughty schoolgirl uniforms, the midriffs forced wide by bellies stretched huge with his growing young.

Under the short pleated skirts their moist tight mounds wetly kissed the leather as they undulated and burned for Tom.

Not far away their Sister-Skank Danielle was draped sideways over a love-seat. Naked except for a daisy yellow chiffon camisole, stomach bulging fit to burst and dipping her dainty fingers into her own sopping snatch. She teased herself with those clever digits before bringing them up to her lips to suck them clean of her own nectar.

In her free hand she held a large crystal brandy balloon beneath a bare dribbling nipple, slowly filling it with her sweet lactate for him to enjoy at his leisure.

Off in a distant corner a large dog bed had been set up and in it—leashed, collared and muzzled—was the brainless fuckdoll formally known as Sierra Monroe.

Her massively bimbofied body was unclothed but for an animal print bikini top that barely held in her overblown watermelon-sized knockers. Holding her leash was Anna; the cute little ginger Skank Ms Summers had found under the desk. All meekness was gone from the girl as she trained her former mistress, now calling her “Pet”.

Anna was small in stature but had grown large in spiteful revenge after she had received her first blessing from Tom. Now she dressed in form-fitting belted dominatrix leathers, thigh high boots and a huge red strap-on dildo as she used various crops and paddles to keep her “Pet” in line.

The gag was a requirement from Tom who had grown tired of hearing the creature begging mindlessly for “cock, cock, cock” on repeat. It was only removed at feeding times when she was allowed to lick up the mess of milk, saliva, cunt-juices and his royal spend that formed a growing puddle beneath his throne throughout each day.

That was all “Pet” ate now. Hungrily sucking and gurgling it down like a sow at the trough. It wasn’t as though there was ever any lack of it. She would feed and moan as Anna punish-fucked her from behind, pushing her Pet’s vapid face through the messy puddle with brutal hip-slapping thrusts.

“...Brittany won the Gymnastics Tournament on the weekend, of course. The second and third place runners up have been scheduled to receive their ‘awards’ from you later today.” The massively endowed, blonde Beast-Strain infected Simone said in a business-like manner though her hungry eyes were constantly darting to the rigid totem jutting skyward from his lap.

She would get her own ‘award’ at the end of the business day, just like every other day.

Simone deserved it as his executive—one of Tom’s inner circle—not that she needed it with her own hugely swollen belly straining her smart crisp blouse. He nodded and hummed an affirmative as his TaniaGoddess panted and gushed with another breast-gasm when he slipped his questing lips over to her other rosie nipple to continue feeding.

Simone had convinced Tom to let his younger sisters return to school. As a teacher herself she had assured him that anything resembling normalcy in their lives would be better than locking them in hermetically sealed prisons for the rest of their lives.

Because those were ultimately his only choices; let them enjoy what life he could provide for them in this mad new world or imprison them in a gilded cage.

Tom had left the choice up to his sisters and they had chosen the former, having already tasted the bitter loneliness of isolation. It was a choice they had already made once before, back when they told him they were returning to school all those weeks ago.

The awful truth was that once their young teenage bodies reached a certain threshold of sexual maturity they would inevitably become infected and he would either have to take care of their needs himself or find another unique XXX-infected male to take them in.

...and there would be other True Men like him out there, he was living proof of that and Dr Turner had explained the why of it to him.

Jacobs Syndrome.

Tom’s school medical record revealed that he had the rare male genetic abnormality that resulted in him having a second Y chromosome attached to his XY pair from birth. It was a rare, one in a thousand mutation in men. Giving him XYY sex chromosome trisomies and leaving no “space” in his DNA for the XXX-Virus to latch it’s insidious third female X-driven helix onto.

Instead—Dr Turner had theorized—it had latched the rest of its helix onto the extra male chromosome with all of its mutative might. So the biochemical and molecular changes that would have remolded Tom into a paradigm of female sensuality had been rerouted through the male aspect of his DNA transforming him forever.

So one in a thousand men stood the same chances he had. Until Tom found another True Man he would let his sisters live as full a life he could give them.

They returned to their school. Ms Summers arranged for classes to resume and even put on extra-curricular events like the gymnastics tournament for them to compete in. At Tom’s word teachers and students, nearly all XXX-infected, returned to the school and naturally treated the two girls like superstars given their relation to his celestial self.

Britney kept up the gymnastics she loved while Jessica reconnected old friends who were just prettier and a lot more sex obsessed than before. She admitted it was weird at times but was happy to head out into TomFest with them to listen to the songs of the Skanks and eat at the savvy Bimbo food vendors who had set up stalls to sell their wares to the gathering masses.

All under the watchful guard of a few of his Mammazon enforcers of course.

Tania, his fierce AmazonGoddess headed those squads now, so cowed by her ferocious assault on their numbers all those nights ago. Annemie, the huge Asian Mammazon acted as her second. Tania’s first order of business had been to feed each of them her milk, adding elements of her own XXX-strain to their own.

Each powerful defender had grown bigger, stronger and meaner in their dedication to Tom and even now a group of them outfitted in riot gear held the entrance to the building secure. They had swollen their numbers too, recruiting a group of seven Mammazons led by a large ex-cop now going by the name of Stellar Baker.

Things had been touch and go with the crowd control at first.

Once word of Tom had got out on the news-feeds, the rabble had grown from dozens of eager clamoring women to hundreds then swelled to over a thousand. A riot had broken out one evening when the mob had tried to rush the building. His Mammazons had struggled to hold the line even as a Beast-form Dr Turner had heroically thrown himself into the horny charging rabble and started group fucking the assailants wildly.

The sight of the good doctor hosing down whole desperate crowds of breathtaking infected with his monstrous cock had given Tom an idea when he and his PamelaGoddess had eventually arrived and stilled the crowd with their twin radiant commanding presences.

An idea and a solution to another problem that thing Sierra had left him with... her infernal Pig Pens.

Tom had toured down into the bowels of Albion Aromatics after Ms Summers reported their discovery. Twenty seven broken uninfected men shackled into dick-milking machines of such base cruel designs it turned the stomach. Freeing them and treating their hurts had been a no-brainer.

Releasing them out into an XXX-overrun world had been a more problematic proposal but Dr Turner had come through for him again with what they had fittingly named the “Turner Solution”.

Sierra Munroe’s organization had included a small research team headed by a very intelligent and incredibly ravishing blonde Bimbo called Dr Eden Kline. She had headed up the milking and semen refining process under Miss Munroe but was happy to be put to the new purpose of studying and improving upon Dr Turner’s questionable vaccine.

The stunning woman had a MD in molecular pathology and Sierra had treated her like a glorified milk maid. It was just another sin to add to the creatures tally.

Dr Turner had been thrilled to find someone who could discuss the pentamers of viral proteins and sialic acid interactions on a level above even his own. They had become quite the little number working so closely together on the Turner Solution v1.2 even if Tom had to go down there a few times to break up a Beast-form James rigorously fucking the bubbly researcher and her XXX-infected lab staff over their shared workbenches.

Apparently they made a little game of Dr Kline and her research team of infected women teasing him into transforming in their off hours but Tom had needed them to focus until it was finally done.

So the twenty seven freed prisoners were given a choice. They could take the refined, reworked Turner Solution and stay with him to rebuild society or take their chances out in the wider world on their own.

Surprisingly only four of the men had taken the second choice. Citing families they wanted to return to and, in one startling case, a young man who had long wished to identify as a female from before the virus had struck. Tom had wished them well and administered the medicine to the twenty three remaining.

The new solution’s effect was nowhere near as dramatic as in the original case of Dr James Turner. When aroused the men swelled into six and a half foot tall brutes with physiques somewhere between a football quarterback and a competitive weightlifter. They maintained a lot more control too, reporting back after first being unleashed onto a increasingly dissatisfied mob of lusty beauties to fuck the fight out of them, that it had felt like being monstrously randy with enough inhuman strength, stamina and virility to go all night and then some.

So Tom kept them in reserve and whenever an area of the festival was reporting unrest, then he would unleash his Beastmen on the sex-starved women in it until that section of TomFest was just one big moaning, cum-sticky, satisfied mess.

Otherwise he bunked them on the tenth floor with his Mammazons. Then proceeded to move the entire barracks down to the fifth after his other live-in staff and women in residence had complained about being kept up half the night by the sounds of breaking furniture, elated screaming and loud power-fucking sex from three floors away.

Tom was just glad they were settling in so well.

“...power and utilities are under your control now, my GodKing.” Simone continued, the tablet in her hand forgotten as she openly ogled the BabyGirl in the soft pink frill dress with strawberry bows in her blonde ringlets taking a full half of his immense cum-slick measure down her tiny throat with a hungry moan. “Town hall has accepted your offer to take control of these infra-structures in exchange for your breeding services for the councilwomen.”

If there was one thing Tom had realized the XXX-infected female population desired more than the potent opiate-like properties of a man’s seed in their bodies… It was babies.

The crowds outside had nearly rioted again when his GoddessWife Pamela had first started to show. She was living proof that one man; the one True Man could still spill life into their otherwise barren wombs.

Dr Kline’s research team had postulated that the virus rapidly absorbed and consumed the particular blend of proteins and amino acids in semen to increase its rate of growth and propagation.

It was the reason it changed regular humans into cum-hungry XXX-sluts in the first place, to create perfect vessels ravenous for what the virus needed most. It was also the reason it kept mutating into more aggressive strains like the Mammazon and Queen Bitch varieties as men dwindled in numbers.

The XXX-virus was insidious and made human reproduction all but impossible.

...Or it had until Tom had manifested his true demi-divine stature.

His GodSeed was potent beyond measure, unbelievably voluminous in quantity and forever on tap for his girls or anyone of his heavenly triumvirate of Goddesses deemed worthy to bless. He was the complete one-and-done affair when it came to fertility numbers. With no hint of a refractory period, unlimited access to his women’s strengthening invigorating breast milk and a fathomless wellspring of baby batter forever bubbling and gushing from his GodHead… Tom was a fertility idol straight out of myth.

He could (and often had) impale some lucky exotic beauty that one of his Queens had selected for him on his massive pole, pump once and fire a gallon of his hot blessing into her. Tom had distended countless flat smooth bellies with his prodigious loads and every one of them came away woozily cum-drunk and completely knocked up.

Multiple births were fast becoming a norm too. Twins were fairly standard though his Goddesses had never produced less than triplets for him.

Two entire floors of the building had been refitted as nurseries and were a favorite place for all his growing horde of women to spend their free time. Holly’s fast growing sisterhood of BabyGirls especially loved to nurse and hold the babies. There was something intensely erotic for Tom to see his BabyGirls dressed in their little age-play outfits bouncing one of his infant children in their arms while sporting a fattening baby-belly of their own.

Any woman was free to come and go as they pleased of course but invariably none of them left.

After countless days of endless glutting himself on carnal delights and growing incrementally stronger with each passing day, the Cathedral of Tom was bursting at the seams with happy pregnant women.

Expansion was not just inevitable, it was a necessity! City officials would have renamed an entire pediatric wing of the city hospital after Tom if his offspring had ever needed one but every one of the hundreds of children he sired was born hale and healthy without any complications.

Childbirth had become a near religious experience for his womenfolk.

They would cluster around the beaming mother as she blissfully eased out her babies while her sisters crooned, sang and wept joyful tears for her. Tom had been gently barred from the ceremonies and he let them have their rituals. After the rites of motherhood were bestowed and the woman recovered, she would be led back to Tom to feed him her fresh mother’s milk and be taken by their King until they were pregnant once more.

His overwhelming virility had become Tom’s bargaining currency. One look at him and XXX-infected woman would give up all her worldly belongings to bear a child, his child.

Gifts like his throne, his women’s lavish jewelry and even the bronze statue being erected in his likeness down in the street were sent to curry his favor. Tom accepted them as was his due and blessed whomever he saw fit. All while his Goddesses brought him ranks upon rank of gorgeous girls and exquisite women of every variety to please him and accept his quickening seed.

From up here on high Tom would breed the next generation of humanity. Build the foundations of a new kingdom out of the flagging, crumbling city around him and search out other men with his rare genetic condition. They were out there and if even one in ten could make the change as he did then humanity had hope.

He would search, seek them out to try and help them make the change if he could. The future depended on it.

He basked in the loving lingual affections of the two enthusiastic BabyDolls and his HollyQueen around his turgid length until the elevator dinged and His PamelaWife entered the penthouse. She was smiling radiantly and overflowing with new life.

Tom came just at the sight of her, sparkling like the crown jewel she was in that vibrant forest green dress and all her regal accouterments. He bathed the squealing girls at his feet in his royal cum until it dripped from their beaming faces, slender necks and sweet bulging tits to run wetly down over their protruding baby-bellies.

Behind Pamela was a train of five beautiful awestruck infected.

A lithe young olive skinned, dark haired beauty in pink lingerie. Two petite Asian girls in outrageously small sailor outfits who could have been twin K-pop superstars. An ebony skinned MILF with deliciously thick tits, ass and thighs wearing only a sheer white spaghetti-strap sundress that fell to mid-thigh and a buxom Latina lady with long flowing midnight hair, smooth tanned skin and saucy glint to her hazel eye that Tom liked the look of.

Gently shooing his Babygirls away—they were already pregnant after-all—Tom sat up straight, his massive GodCock swaying upright in his lap drawing every eager eye and prepared to get to work.

To grow his family and secure his legacy.

To expand his influence and build an empire.

To fuck and breed for the future of all humanity.

Tom had an entire world to save.

THE END

* * *