The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: HCVM

The Sympathetic Devil

Prologue:

Rob stared at his wife, her pale skin almost translucent in the moonlight seeping in edge of the drapes, her reddish-brown hair spread on the pillow. Kerry was fast asleep. They had made love and that always put her out, somehow. Rob thought that was the man’s role. But lately, Rob was usually the one up for another round while Kerry was in dreamland. It wasn’t like the first round had been that good. It hardly ever was, really. He half-suspected she wasn’t really asleep. She just wasn’t interested and Rob would be lucky if he could talk her into another lights-off-missionary-fuck later that week, let alone later that night.

And so once again Rob slipped out of bed, down the hall and into the waiting glow of his mistress’ monitor. He didn’t want pictures tonight. He wanted a story. He went to several of his regular sites, but none of his favorite authors had posted anything new. He finally settled on a story by a new author. She didn’t write so well, but she claimed to be writing from experience. She told the story about how her sorority sisters had used something called BimboTech to make her into a nymphomaniac and that later, back home in a small town in Iowa, she had ordered BimboTech online and recruited her friends into the lifestyle.

The story got Rob hard, but didn’t get him off. He figured he was good for a couple more stories. But he was curious. The author had actually put the website where she claimed to have accessed the BimboTech catalog in the story. Was it an actual site? He doubted it was an actual catalog, but it might have more stories or pics. He checked that his virus protection was working, and then typed in the url…

Chapter 1

Kerry came home from her job at the bank Friday evening tired and hungry and rather irritable, knowing Rob wouldn’t have even started dinner even though he got home a good hour before she did.

She was wrong. As soon as she opened the door, the smell of roasting Cornish game hens wafted into her nostrils and raised her eyebrows. Rob hadn’t made those in years! What had he done? Had he lost his job and was trying to distract her?

She stalked towards the kitchen, then stopped herself, made herself calm down. It didn’t have to be something bad. He might just be horny. That was actually more likely. His libido just didn’t seem to be slowing down at all. They’d been married for five years. She didn’t know why he wasn’t as bored with it as she was. It was a guy thing she guessed. Well, she was probably going to let him do it to her that night anyway, since it was Friday after all. She decided to just enjoy the fact that he was actually putting some effort into seducing her. Hell, she might even get a foot rub out of the deal.

Her tall husband grinned at her when she came in and saw the table set with the good china and crystal, a bottle of red wine open, their glasses already filled. He had even trimmed his brown goatee and put on a clean shirt.

“What’s the occasion?” she asked, setting down her briefcase and slipping out of her suit jacket.

“Does there have to be one?” he asked.

Kerry conceded that there didn’t and let him seat and serve her. Rob did seem nervous and Kerry felt her suspicions rise again, but if this was just a way to butter her up before telling her about a screw up, she could at least get dinner first. The smell of the hens was making her ravenous, golden brown and a bed of mushroom risotto. Rob seemed to relax after she had eaten some of it. Had he actually thought she wouldn’t like it? It was delicious! Better than she remembered it. And the wine! She had finished a glass of it before Rob was half through his. She had never tasted anything so good! She usually stopped at a single glass, since as small and slender as she was a little went a long way, but this time she asked Rob for another glass.

He smiled broadly and got up to fill her glass. He was looking awfully handsome that evening. Kerry was feeling better than she had in months! She didn’t even get upset when Rob knocked her knife to the floor. She just bent over to get it, though it took a while, since the blood rushed to her head when she bent over. In that position, she couldn’t help but notice the bulge in her husband’s pants. She giggled. The wine seemed to be affecting her more than usual, but she didn’t care!

Rob slipped something into his pants pocket and went back to his seat. She wondered what it was. A surprise? A surprise for Kerry in Rob’s pants? She giggled. More than one surprise for her in Rob’s pants tonight. She sipped her wine, then gulped it. God it was good. Everything was good. She squirmed in her seat and realized she was getting wet. She blushed and giggled and licked gravy from the corner of her mouth.

She slipped her feet out of her sensible pumps and reached out to find her husband’s leg. Rob raised his eyebrows, then raised his glass to her, eyes shining. Kerry giggled, raised her own glass, then gulped wine as her stocking foot traced its way up Rob’s leg to his crotch and the hard, hot lump that extended along his left thigh. She giggled.

“I think I’m a lil’ tipsy,” she confessed.

“I think you’re a little horny,” he countered.

She closed her eyes and ran her foot along his rod, sighing.

“More than a lil’” she said, opening her eyes half-way and smoldering at him. “I’m horny as hell!”

She blushed. She didn’t usually talk like that. But it was true. She started unbuttoning her blouse, her nipples hard and aching deliciously. All she could think of was how much she wanted to, no, NEEDED to fuck. She needed the hard, hot meat tantalizing under her toes inside of her. She needed it right then and there. Rob stood up and strolled towards her, undoing his belt. She grew frustrated with the buttons of her blouse and ripped it open with a grunt. Rob chuckled and reached down to rub her shoulders with his big, manly hands. Kerry moaned. Her pale skin was electrified. Rob’s hands slipped down to undo her bra. Kerry’s hands went to her slacks and pulled until the button came free. She slipped her hand down to her pussy, her panties damp, and quivered. Rob bent down to nibble her neck as he cupped her slight breasts from behind. Her back arched and a finger slipped in between her labia. She gurgled.

“Take me, Rob,” she panted. “Take me now. I need it. I need it sooo much!”

Rob picked her up from her chair and carried her to the bedroom. She usually hated it when he took advantage of their size differential like that, but at the moment she was feeling very lucky that her husband was such a big man.

Rob started nibbling her neck as he carried her to bed and Kerry mewled and squirmed, her fingers still welcome intruders in her sex. She was oblivious to her surroundings, how the light was on in their bedroom, the bed turned down with clean sheets. All she could focus on was her burning biological need and the pillar of manliness that was her only hope of fulfillment.

Rob tossed her on the bed, grabbed her slacks by the cuffs and pulled them off in a furious motion, flinging them across the room. The force of it rolled her white cotton panties over the curve of her ass to mid-thigh. His big hand thrust into the space between her crotch and panties and liberated her from them, leaving them forgotten around her left ankle.

“Oh yes!” she cried. “Oh Rob! Take me, Rob! Take me!”

“You want it, Kerry?” he asked, undoing his belt. “You want this?”

He grabbed his crotch, then pulled down his pants and boxers to reveal his tumescent cock. Kerry shuddered and moaned her affirmation. She pulled her insufficient fingers out of her needful pussy, spread her labia and her legs.

“In me,” she begged. “I need you in me.”

Rob grunted and pounced on her. Kerry trembled and moaned, her whole body eager to be touched, her vagina yearning to be filled. Rob was so big normally and tonight he seemed even larger. But Kerry felt none of her usual compulsion to urge Rob to take it slowly and be gentle as he worked his over-sized dick into her relatively small honey pot. Tonight, she wanted all of him inside of her, every lovely, thick inch of him.

She got her wish. He thrust into her wet and willing sex. Her back arched and her eyes rolled back in her head and she cried out in astonished ecstasy as her whole body caught fire. His entering her felt better than her most powerful orgasm in the past, and as he began to thrust and pump inside of her she became a quivering, squealing lunatic. She never dreamed it could be this good.

And then he was squirting hot sperm into her. The new sensation made her shudder, but vaguely she recalled that it meant Rob was done. She didn’t want him to be done. She didn’t want him to ever be done! Her lower lip pouted and trembled as she panted and tried to ask for more, her tongue unwieldy in her mouth. But Rob grinned, slipped his spent rod out of her with a ‘shlup’ and rolled over to the bedstand despite Kerry’s panting whine. When he rolled back, he was holding a blue inhaler.

“Wha....wha’s that?” Kerry asked, confused.

“It’s a surprise, Kerry,” he said, then took a big puff. “I’ve got all kinds of surprises for you tonight.”

“Wha...wha’ do you...” Kerry began, then noticed that Rob’s deflating dick had suddenly decided to rally and within seconds was harder than before. “Oooooh!”

Kerry giggled with pure joy.

“I LIKE that!” she said, reaching down to rub her own sex as if to reassure it that it’s fun was just beginning.

“Do you have any surprises for me, Kerry?” Rob asked. “Do you think you’ll let me do you doggie style tonight?”

Kerry blushed, remembering the arguments they had had about that in the past. It was so degrading, but...but....Rob’s cock beckoned to her, called out a siren song. How could she deprive her poor pussy? What was a little degradation in exchange for feeling the way she had just felt? She nodded shyly and rolled over onto her belly. Soon, Rob’s big hands were on her tiny hips and he was propping her up on her knees, the side of her face pressed against the bed. She briefly wondered if she should really be letting him do this to her, but his big dick shoved aside any doubt as it thrust into her. She groaned and squirmed and drooled as she was once again overcome with a euphoric passion that defied reason. Her left hand squirmed up to find her clit and diddle it as her big strong husband pounded into her from behind. She howled out like a bitch in heat and at that moment couldn’t care less if that was what she sounded like, or how she might look with her ass in the air and her makeup smearing the sheets. She just wanted more of what she was getting. More and more and more.

And more was what she got. After Rob went off in her doggy style, he took another puff from the inhaler that she really meant to ask him about, eventually, and she rode him cowgirl-style as her mauled her breasts and tortured her nipples to her utter delight, sending the room into a spin as she screamed out in pleasure. Kerry wasn’t sure if she could go on after that, as much as she wanted to, but Rob produced another surprise, a tub of pink lotion whose label Kerry couldn’t read, as she was having difficulty focusing her eyes, or anything else for that matter, but as Rob smeared the stuff inside of her, she tingled and the growing soreness faded and she grabbed her husband in a bear hug and begged him to take her to heaven once more. He bent her over the bed, stood behind her and did just that.

She had no idea how long it went on. It could never go on long enough. She needed it. She loved it and she needed more of it. Her limbs were exhausted, her body trembling with fatigue, but she wanted more. She pleaded with Rob for just one more. At least she thought it was Rob. He looked like a Rob-shaped blur at that point.

Rob told her that he had one more surprise for her. She smiled weakly. She liked his surprises. From under the bed, he produced a tapered chrome cylinder with an umbrella-shaped something on the untapered end.

“Whassa?” Kerry asked.

“Something nice,” Rob assured her “An HCVM.”

And pushing a button, a green ooze emerged from tiny portals in the thing, coating it. It made for nice lubrication as Rob slid it inside of her. Not that she needed it. But the warmth of it was even nicer than the tingle that came with the pink stuff. And then Rob pushed another button and the umbrella part sucked up against her vulva and the cylindrical part started to throb inside her in a way that managed to make her exhausted muscles spasm violently.

Kerry found her self coming and coming, again and again, her mind pounded with pleasure, her body wracked with it. It was more than either could bear and with a moan, she passed out.

* * *

Rob looked down at Kerry as she trembled gently, sweat glittering on her creamy-white flesh, as the HungryCunt Vaginal Modifier shuddered and hummed inside of her. She moaned in a semiconscious fog. It was incredible. Everything so far had worked as advertised.

Of course, he couldn’t expect to slip Kerry a mickey every time he wanted some. And really, if the subliminals he had downloaded didn’t work, she might not ever trust anything he ever gave her to drink ever again. But if the subliminals worked as well as the drugs had, Rob might even be able to tell her what he had done and she would understand that it was all for her own good.

Beside the bed, Rob set up a chrome rack and hung from it a liter bag of fluid. He slipped the wrapper from the attached sterile tubing and fed the tube up his unobjecting-wife’s nose and down into her belly. He started the flow that would replace the fluid and nutrients that she had lost during their marathon fuck, plus proprietary BimboTech supplements to facilitate changes in her mind and body.

He slipped the headphones onto her ears and looked to the red LED on the HungryCunt as it brightened und faded. The instruction manual claimed the subliminals worked optimally if synched up with the rhythm of the vaginal modifier. At the peak of the LED’s brightness, he started the specialized BimboTech MP3 player. He couldn’t be certain, but it seemed like Kerry’s moaning changed.

The subliminals needed at least an hour the first time, the more the better, according to the instruction manual, and the HCVM needed at least two. Rob didn’t want to risk falling asleep and having Kerry awaken with the tech there for her to see. Eventually she would have to know, but Rob wanted plausible deniability until he knew just how well his wife would take to the BTI subliminal messages currently pulsing into her mind at multiharmonic frequencies in steady rhythm with the HCVM. As wild a night as they had just had, Rob could still blame the wine at this point, as long as Kerry didn’t wake up with the HCVM inside of her and the headphones droning in her ears.

She always woke up at 5 am without an alarm to go jogging. It was possible that, having downed so much wine and then fucked for three hours, she might not be up so early, but Rob knew for damn sure that he wouldn’t be. The fluid in the bag was supposed to have incredible rejuvenating properties, so she just might wake up with enough energy to run, despite their marathon fuck. He had to stay awake for the two hours and then put everything away.

But, of course, he still had work to do. He still had tech he hadn’t tried yet. He retrieved a tub of pale green lotion from beneath the bed. BimboTech Tittie Enhancing Cream read the label. Kerry could certainly use some enhancement, though her pert little breasts were adorable with their nipples still rigid. But she could certainly use some more. Rob scooped some out. It was slippery and shimmering and warmer than he expected. The instructions assured that the stuff only worked on titflesh, but he was a little nervous. Should he have worn gloves?

It was too lat now. He slathered up his unconscious wife’s tits with the stuff and massaged it in as instructed. The stuff definitely was heating up now. Kerry’s tits just soaked it up and somehow her nipples got even harder. She seemed to shudder differently in appreciation to his attentions. He scooped up another handful of the goo and rubbed it in, trying to be careful not to favor one tit over the other. He didn’t want to make her lopsided.

He kissed his trembling, moaning wife on her sweat-beaded forehead and slipped out of their bedroom. He went to the fannypack that hung by the front door and retrieved Kerry’s Ipod. The BTI device was supposed to work well with the subject in a semi-conscious hyper-fucked state but, according to their website, more subtle methods were needed with a conscious subject. Rob had been delighted to read that these methods were particularly effective during rhythmic physical activity, such as Kerry’s jogging.

He took the music player and went to his computer, connected to the BTI site and synced it up. There was plenty of extra space on the player and Rob was duly impressed to see that the BTI service was increasing the size of each song file by just a fraction, rather than adding an extra file. He would have loved to know how it worked but at the moment he was just praying that it would.

As he waited for the modifications to complete, he started surfing. No stories this time. His own story was quite enough. He was looking for pictures and imagining how certain outfits, certain piercings, and even certain body parts would look on Kerry. If the BimboTech continued to work well, he just might get a chance to find out.

Kerry woke promptly at 5 am without an alarm. Years of jogging, even on weekends, had it engrained. This morning, however, rather then leaping out of bed and into her track suit, she lay in bed, trembling slightly as confused, tingling memories flooded back.

“Wow....” she breathed. It hadn’t been like that since....No. It had never been like that. She had heard that a woman’s libido didn’t really peak until her 30s but she never would have guessed it would spike like that! And Rob had met her new-found need like a champion! She looked over to her sleeping spouse, a boyish grin faintly evident in the pre-dawn light coming through the window. He looked happily exhausted. She resolved to let him sleep as long as he wanted. He deserved it. And he would need his energy when she jumped him that evening, she thought with a naughty blush and a soft giggle and a powerful tingle in her nipples and pussy.

The tingly parts were inclined to jump Rob then and there but the rest of her body was jonesing for her runner’s high. She slipped out of bed, blushed as she finally made the connection that the pale light from the window meant she had let him fuck her with the curtains opened, then blushed harder when she realized she had just thought ‘fuck’ a term she hardly ever used, never in referring to making love to her husband.

But making love hardly described what they had done for hours the night before. She had been decidedly und most thoroughly fucked.

“It’s good to fuck,” said a voice not-quite her own in her head, and a shiver ran up and down her spine, then veered sharply to her clit. Kerry gasped and was poised to repeat the sentiment allowed, but stopped herself. What was wrong with her? This was more than an unusual night of passion. It was like there was something inside of her.

Her cunt quivered at the thought of ‘something inside of her’. Her stomach flip-flopped. She was so confused. She needed to clear her head. She needed to run. She’d be able to think once she had finished her run.

She dressed hurriedly, barely registering that her sport’s bra felt tight, more concerned that her cunt juices were wicking into her clean cotton panties, followed by concern that she had just thought of them as ‘cunt juices’. She swallowed hard and finished dressing quickly, avoiding another look at Rob, convinced that her only hope of making sense of things lay in the mind-clearing routine of her daily run.

She skimped on her stretch and was off, walking the four blocks to the park by way of warm up, her head a mess of memories, fantasies, conflicted emotions and random obscene exclamations that seemed to come from outside of her somehow. She walked in silence, trying to make sense of it all. But the silence itself was adding to the sensation of oddness. She always had music during her workout.

She turned on her ipod more from a desire for normality than interest in listening. But the familiar tunes did the trick. She fell into stride to the rhythm of her workout music and let the hypnotic pounding of her feet drive out the confusion and the worry. She could think about the night before later. Running, she felt in complete control of her body, completely herself.

She was two kilometers into her five when she noticed she was mouthing the words to the song she was listening to. That was odd enough, but it was several more steps before she realized that they weren’t the words to the song at all. Blood rose to her cheeks as she realized she had just mouthed: “I tell you what I want, what I really, really want: I want to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck until I’m raw...”

She clamped her hand over her mouth. She had never in her life said anything so vulgar. But even though her lips were no longer forming the words, her mind continued overlaying altered lyrics on the song: “If you wanna be my lover, you also gotta fuck my friends. Screw me night and morning. Do me from both ends....”

Horrified, she advanced to the next song on her play list. She continued jogging, uncomfortably aware of how her nipples pressed against the bra that seemed to fit less well with every stride. She was grateful that so few people were in the park yet. Thinking about her titties helped distract her from how her panties were becoming damper than could be explained by sweat. It also helped distract her from how naturally she was thinking of her breasts as ‘titties’.

It even distracted her from the words she was superimposing over Brittany’s: “Cock drives me cra-zy!—Makes my twat weep. I wa-ant your pecker in me right now, hard and deep. Yes I’m cock-cra-zy, cuz it feels just right. I want dick inside me every day and night.”

“Agh!” Kerry exclaimed, pulling her earbuds out in one horrified motion. She stood panting, starring at them. Why was she changing the lyrics like this? Why did the nasty words make her so horny? Why didn’t she run home and fuck Rob?

“No!” she told herself, shaking her head.

Kerry started running again, hearing only the sounds of early morning: birdsong, sprinklers, the occasional delivery truck. Still shaken, it took a moment to fall into a comfortable rhythm. Once she found her stride, she felt more like herself. Her feet ponuding the grouhd made a soothing cadence: thump-thump thump-thump thump-thump thump-thump. It was a simple rhythm that begged for accompahiment and her head provided it:

‘Do me, do me, do me, baby, spread my legs and screw me, baby....
Do me, do me, do me, baby, spread my legs and screw me, baby....
Do me, do me, do me, baby, spread my legs and screw me, baby....

“Argh!” Kerry yelled, stopping with jarring suddenness and pressing her palms to her temples. She stood, breathing hard, eyes closed, willing herself not to think ANYTHING. Just breath. In and out. In and out. In and out. Just li ke Rob’s hard dick in her cunt. In and out. In and out. In and out.

Her eyes flew open and she trembled in panic. Even breathing reminded her of sex. Hot, gooey, nasty sex. She was so damn horny! And she was 2.5 kilometers away from her husband and his big, thick pecker!

No, no, no! She couldn’t think about that. She certainly couldn’t DO it. If she were to give in to her pussy’s demands, the nastiness in her head would take over!

But she couldn’t just stand there in the park. Eventually people would find her standing there and some guy would ask what was wrong with her. And she would have to tell him that she was a nasty ‘lil slut who needed a good fucking. And he would pull out his huge dick and pull down the pants of her track suit and spread her out beside the trail and....

She slapped herself. She had to get home. She really had to get home.

She started walking. No running. Running reminded her of music and music reminded her of fucking. She just needed to take it slow. Slow and steady. That was how she needed to be fucked. ‘Fuck me gently, fuck me slowly’ she hummed.

She shuddered. She decided to go back to running. She couldn’t stop it, she could at least get home faster. She fell into her familiar rhythm. In time with her footfalls now came the familiar refrain: ‘Do me, do me, do me, baby, spread my legs and screw me, baby.... Do me, do me, do me, baby, spread my legs and screw me, baby....

She tried changing her stride, altering her rhythm. It worked for a few seconds, then she found herself thinking: You don’t need a reason, my tities are for squeezin’ Just suck ‘em like they’re candy, you know it makes me randy.... You don’t need a reason, my tities are for squeezin’ Just suck ‘em like they’re candy, you know it makes me randy....

She started breathing much harder than her pace justified. It was all she could do to keep from squeezing her titties, they needed it sooo much.

She altered her rhythm even more, so much so that it was almost uncomfortable, hitting the ground with her left foot harder than with her right. Surely that would put an end to it. She would NOT come up with some vulgar lyric to go to this rhythm. She wouldn’t she wouldn’t she wouldn’t!

She did. It came so slowly, so softly, so organically, she was mouthing the words before she was even aware that she had come up with them: I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! <grunt!> I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! <grunt!> I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! <grunt!> I grunt! And grunt! And shove it in my cunt! <grunt!>

Kerry stopped and sobbed. How could such disgusting things be coming out of her own head? How could they be making her so horny? With trembling hands, she put her earbuds back in. At least if she was listening to her music she could pretend the words were coming from the ipod instead of her own perverted mind.

Sheryl Crowe started singing into her ears as she started some semblance of her normal run up again. By the time the hook came around again, Kerry was singing along:

All I wanna do is fuck someone
If you ask nicely
I’ll take it up the bum
All I wanna do is fuck someone.
I want a big thick dick won’t you stick it in me <grunt> good and hard

She giggled and wept and panted in rapid succession. She had to get home. It didn’t matter. It didn’t matter what the music was saying to her, what she was saying to it. She needed not to think about it. She needed Rob to fuck her brains out. That would make it better.

“I’m so lucky lucky when I fucky-fucky..I’m so lucky when I get fucked.” She sang along with the next song.

“You know the spot. It’s right here in my twat. So get your pecker in there, baby, show me what you got.” She sang with the next. She couldn’t even remember what the real words were supposed to be.

To Be Continued