The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Bimbogem: Chapter One

(GR, MD, MF, MA, transformation)

Synopsis: Katy is a saleswoman trying to push an MLM scam, but she’s about to find a gem in her luggage that will sell her the transformation of a lifetime!

* * *

When the door closed behind her, Katy sighed and leaned against the wood. Another hotel, another hotel door, another night where she’d watch some stupid movie, go to sleep, and wake up the next morning to go and hold another seminar to sell junk.

And that’s what it was. Junk. Katy knew all the people who attended were certain that they were going to be the winners in the lottery, find the big contracts, get rich—but the only one who was making a living here was Katy.

The only ones who were getting rich off of it were her bosses, the people who had founded Linda’s Joy, Inc.

The deal was simple. Katy showed up, told a bunch of people how popular Linda’s Joy products were in their town, showed a lot of nice graphs, and then got a cut of every person who signed up to be a sales rep.

And they ended up selling their own products in their town—and few of them bothered to ask how many people would actually want to purchase their goods, especially since everyone else in the room would also be selling them.

Multi-level marketing 101—the people who made money weren’t the people walking the streets. They were just the chumps.

But it was tiring. Katy walked across the room and fell down on the bed. She was always traveling, and what had been a nice way to pay off her college debt had turned into a treadmill that was eating her life. Fly into a town, or worse, take a three-hour bus trip to the town. Go set up a rented hotel meeting room. Talk to a bunch of people. Paste a smile on her face. Sign them up. Go to sleep for a few hours.

Check out, go to the airport, fly to the next town, and repeat the cycle.

Rinse and repeat.

And the hell of it is, I’m so used to it, I just can’t ever get up the courage to stop. It wasn’t like she had someone to go home to. She’d seen the really handsome guy in the room next to hers, but they’d just talked for a few moments because she had to get ready, and he, even if he was interested in her, probably wasn’t interested in a woman who traveled ALL over the place.

But Katy didn’t want to take the leap to find a guy, get tied down, or become his woman.

No, she didn’t want that.

Not yet.

But that meant that she was still trapped. Getting older, never stopping on the treadmill of her life.

And speaking of that, she hoped that the hotel hadn’t lost her lug—nope, there it was.

Katy walked over to her bags, pulling the first bag up, the one holding her sign-up forms, and put it on the desk. She had a lot of printed labels to work on before tomorrow, after all.

And then, when she opened it, Katy found her eyes widening in dismay.

The case was empty, save for a single envelope.

* * *

What the hell? Katy blinked and stared at the case. For a moment, she wondered if it had been the wrong case, but no, it was hers, right down to the little dent from where she had dropped it in New York. It was hers, but why had someone stolen the paperwork? It didn’t have any sort of financial information on it—that went directly to the company servers via her laptop, which she always kept with her.

What was happening? Katy turned around and frantically opened her other suitcases. All of them were still full of her material, ranging from her clothes to files that might have helped someone engage in identity theft—files that would have seen Katy in big trouble if they had gone missing.

But a bunch of blank forms? That didn’t make any sense. Katy frowned, trying to figure out what had happened.

Okay, maybe someone was actually trying to steal my stuff, but they only got to the first case before they were surprised, and then they took off. But in that case, why did they close the suitcase? If they had just run, someone would have noticed the empty suitcase and told me about it.

And why did they leave a note? Katy was hesitant to pick it up. What if it was some sort of threat or ransom note? Shouldn’t she call the police?

But if it was a joke, say by her boss, all that would do would be to make her look really stupid. Staring at the envelope, Katy noticed that it wasn’t glued shut.

That made up her mind. She reached down, grabbing it by the corner, and raised it up. If there was something weird about the contents, she hadn’t touched any part that was likely to have a fingerprint on it, so she’d be able to give it to the cops.

And then a gem fell out.

Katy blinked. She hadn’t expected that.

The gem sat in the bed of the case, gleaming in the hotel light. It was a reddish color, almost looking like some crazy prop for Valentine’s Day. And next to it, there was a small square of paper, with writing on it.

Katy picked it up with a frown. Staring, she looked at the fine handwriting. It was a short sentence.

To a woman who desires more pleasure…

That was it. Nothing else.

To a woman? Is it talking about me? Katy shook her head. Who did she know that would do that? She didn’t know anyone. Hell, the closest thing she had to a friend was the secretary she called every other week to order more forms from!

And yet… It had been like the anonymous author of that note had been reading her mind. How could anyone do that?

Why would anyone send a gem to her? Katy held the gem up, forgetting her worry bout fingerprints, and looked at it in the light of the hotel room. She was right, the color of the gem was closer to pink than red. The happy, girly pink that she had remembered from her school days when she was always getting Valentine’s Day gifts.

Nobody sent her any Valentine’s Day cards now. Katy bit her lip at that. The memory left her feeling even lonelier than usual.

But that didn’t change her confusion about this. If she didn’t know anyone, why were they sending gems to her?

It had to be fake. Katy had heard about pink diamonds, but they were rare and expensive, and this one was bigger than her thumb. No way would someone give her a real diamond that had to be worth a hundred thousand dollars at the minimum. It was zirconium or something like that. Maybe even plasti—

And then the gem flashed with a bright pink light. Katy shrieked and threw it across the room, where it hit the wall and fell down onto the beige bed sheet.

* * *