The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Bimbogem: Chapter Two

(GR, MD, MF, MA, transformation)

Gregory Michelson

* * *

Katy paused, peeking out from between her fingers at the gem. It sat where it had landed on the bed, pulsing with a happy, pink light. Then Katy walked towards it, reaching out her hand and gently touching it with nervous fingers. There was a surge of, well, pleasure as she touched it. Katy paused, then grabbed the gem and held it.

To a woman who desires more pleasure…

Katy did. She hated this life. Why couldn’t she find some nice guy who would spend his time fucking her and making her his? Why did she have to worry about forms and selling stuff and the next meeting…

As Katy mentally ranted at her life, she noticed that the gem was seeming to pulse.

Pink light.

Pink light filling the room with its pulses, the light washing over Katy’s body. Pretty light.

Katy shuddered as she stared into the gem. Why shouldn’t she have more?

“Yes…fuck, yes!” she finally said. “I deserve all the fucking pleasure in the world!”

Katy didn’t expect anything to happen. But suddenly, the gem pulsed once, and then Katy felt a strange warmth cover her body as she changed…

Suddenly, Katy’s clothes felt hot, tight, confining. She didn’t understand why for a moment, but then Katy looked at the mirror and gasped with surprise. Her body…

It was changing.

Her slim body was becoming curvier, the fabric moving and shifting. Her tits were growing, the swelling masses pushing her business jacket aside as the white fabric of her shirt started getting tighter, suddenly erect nipples poking into the fabric. Katy moaned at the feeling. Her tits weren’t just getting bigger, they were getting more sensitive, the skin rubbing against the fabric sending little bolts of pleasure through her body. Then she felt her ass starting to swell and change, her slim hips becoming wonderfully curvy things, the fabric of her skirt pulling tight against them. Katy blinked in shock at the feeling, then moaned in delight as she felt her blond hair start to spill down her back, becoming ever more curly and rich, every strand seeming to shine under the lights of the room and the pink light of the gem.

“Yes… Oh, fuck yes!” she cried out, arching her back, loving the way her tits—no, her jugs, her fun bags, her fucking huge boobs were also pressing out against her shirt. Then Katy reached up and started to undo her shirt, fumbling with the tight buttons, each move revealing more of the vast expanse of creamy flesh that she’d been gifted with.

“Oh, like, fuck me,” she said, giggling at how her voice seemed higher, more like some sort of dumb bimbo.

But bimbos, like get the guys! Katy thought. Bimbo’s got fucked all they wanted. Bimbos were good as eye candy and the kind of woman the guy wanted to fuck and keep on his arm and at home to take care of things, because Bimbo’s were really great at cooking and cleaning and all that stuff—especially when they did it in a bikini.

Katy giggled at that image, of her in a bikini, bouncing around, keeping the place clean for some big guy. He could come home and she’d run over and curtsy to her man, and offer to make him dinner, unless he wanted to do something else. She’d run her hand over his crotch, his stiff cock pulsing under her hand, and then he’d offer his like, really good and slutty girl something that she could eat.

Katy crooned in eager desire as she leaned her head beck, running her hands down her sides, down her hips, growing more curvy by the second, as she thought about being on her knees in front of him, leaning forward and kissing that neat cock as he presented it to her…

“Yes…” she said, turning to look at her reflection in the mirror. Her boobs were huge, her hips were these wonderfully curvy things, her skirt looking like it was gonna fail any minute. Katy held her boobs in her hands, jiggling them through the fabric, groaning at the way they felt. She could feel her pussy getting wet, trickles of her juices starting to run down her legs.

God, she was so ready to get fucked!

Then Katy stared at herself in the mirror and realized she wasn’t ready yet. Sure she looked like she was about to pop out of her clothes, but that really didn’t work for her. She needed to look like the kind of slut that every man would want to fuck. The kind of bimbo who could just…

She held up the gem. “Like, pretty please, Mister Gem?” Katy asked and giggled at how neat her voice sounded. And then there was another pulse of light, and Katy felt her clothes start to change. She squealed in delight at the sensation as the clothes she was wearing dissolved and suddenly turned into wonderful pink light, like she was some sort of magical girl.

And she loved it! Katy spun around in front of the mirror, laughing at the way her new jugs were trying to pull her off balance. They were so big and heavy… And then the light went away and she looked at herself in the mirror again, squealing in delight at what she saw.

Katy was dressed in a tight halter top that looked like her tits were about to bounce out and say hi. Even better, she had a little cowgirl style vest with one button that was barely covering her torso, calling more, rather than less attention to her jugs.

Her midriff was bare, her tummy showing off the little gem stud in it, the one that she’d never had before, while she was wearing a tight little microskirt, the dark leather contrasting with her lighter skin, slits running all the way up to the waistband on both sides. Katy spun around one, the skirt flying up and showing off the fact that she didn’t need any fucking panties.

Her feet were clad in a pair of fuck-me boots, while she had a pair of big gold loop earrings dangling from her ears, while her fingernails were painted bright pink.

It was so fucking cool!

Katy dropped a hand under her skirt, running her fingers over her bare pussy. Her croon of pleasure filled the room. That was so fucking good…

She arched her back, enjoying the way her tits sort of bounced, and then looked down, noticing that her really boring purse had been replaced by a totally cute little purse, all pink with a bunch of gems drawing out a heart on both sides.

“It’s like… time to find a guy!” Katy said. Then she looked down at the boring paperwork she’d been thinking about. It was sort of hard to think about all those numbers now, especially since she really needed to get fucked. Katy giggled. After all, getting fucked was important!

Swinging her purse with one hand, the bimbo flounced out of the room, her hips swaying in invitation as she left it. Behind her, where she had dropped it in front of the mirror, the gem sat, still glowing with that pretty pink aura.

* * *