The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Bimbogem: Chapter Three

(GR, MD, MF, MA, transformation)

Gregory Michelson

* * *

When Katy walked out into the hallway, she knew exactly where she wanted to go. The next door guy was really hunky, the kind of man Katy would want to fuck. And she bet he would want to fuck her. Guys pretended to be interested in other stuff, but Katy knew that there wasn’t a guy who didn’t like a girl with big tits and a mouth that had been designed for sucking cock. She licked her lips at that thought. Katy had never had lips like this before, so she’d have to get used to them… Like, right now!

She walked up to the door and knocked on it. Nobody came. Then she knocked on it again.

An irritated voice sounded from behind the closed door. But it was a man’s voice that that’s all Katy needed to know. A man, probably ready to show her just how big he was. How strong he was…

“I’m coming, I’m coming. This had better be important…”

Then the door flew open, and Katy wanted to jump for joy at what was revealed.

He had come out of the shower. The guy was big, firmly defined muscles across his chest and arms, with a good looking face, brown eyes that had been irritated but were now looking shocked and dark hair that just looked sooo cool. The towel around his waist only called attention to what a hunk he was!

And if his cock was in proportion to the rest of him…

Katy couldn’t keep from licking her lips at the thought of how it’d feel once she started sucking on that cock.

“Like, um, hi!” she said. “I’m sort of your next-door neighbor, only we’re in a hotel, so we’re not really next-door neighbors, but I guess…” Katy lost her train of thought and found herself nibbling on a finger. She was going to say something really funny, but she couldn’t figure out what it was.

Then the guy laughed, and Katy felt herself get wet (well, wetter) from that sound. It was low and powerful and let her know that what she had forgotten to say didn’t matter because she had made him laugh. That was like, a woman’s purpose. To make her man laugh.

Oh, and get fucked. Getting fucked was like, totally important for any woman.

“I know what you mean,” he said. “Name’s Tom.”

“Oh, like, I’m Katy!” she said with a little jump, loving the way his eyes were following her boobs as they bounced in the halter top. “Can I, like, come in! I’ve got something important to tell you!”

“Uh-huh.” Tom paused and looked behind her. Katy frowned. Why wasn’t he looking at her. WEre there girls behind her, with bigger tits and sexier bodies? If so, she’d have a thing to say to them. She was the one this guy was gonna fuck, the girl he was gonna make his little screaming slut.

“Where are the cameras?” he finally said.

“Cameras?” Katy giggled. “I don’t have any cameras… But wouldn’t it be cool if we did?” She’d never thought about filming her fucking a guy, but now the very thought turned her on even more! They could keep the tapes and watch them as many times as they wanted. Katy could show them off to her friends and watch as they got all flustered and pissed off because they weren’t the ones on the TV getting their pussies plowed by some great, big, man.

“Sure,” Tom said, backing up as Katy walked in. “So what do you want to do?”

Katy smiled at him as she shut the door with a thrust of one curvy hip. “I wanna fuck! Don’t you?”

Tom blinked at that. Katy smiled. He looked so yummy with that surprised expression on his face.

“What?” he said.

Katy casually cupped her tits, pushing them up and out while she did a little shimmy thing with her hips. “You know, like, um, fuck!”

“I haven’t even gotten to know you!” Tom said.

“That’s great!” Katy said as she gracefully fell to her knees, reaching a hand out and running it over the towel. “Because I wanna get to know you by fucking you!” She licked her lips. “That’s like, the bestest way for a slut to get to know her man!”

Tom growled, literally growled, as he stared down at Katy’s curvy body. She could see the need rising in him, even as a bulge started forming in the towel. “Yeah,” he growled. “I can see that.”

“So, wanna fuck?” Katy asked brightly, watching as Tom become ever more aroused, her bimbo nature calling to the dominant power that wanted to make her his, make her a little fucktoy.

Just like Katy wanted to be a little fucktoy. Tom’s little fucktoy. She’d never met him before, but that was okay. It was like, like… Katy tried to think of the word, but it ran away from her, down a happy, horny, pink hole.

Then Tom looked down at her, his eyes full of a powerful male’s lust. He dropped the towel and Katy felt her mouth start to water at the size of his organ. It was bigger than any guy she’d ever fucked, and the thick, purple head was just in the right position for her to kiss it. Then she felt Tom’s hands on her hair, the really neat hair she now had, and he was pulling her mouth onto his cock! The fucking thing was huge and she loved the way it filled her mouth as she used her fingers to tease his nutsack. She’d never done something like this, on her knees in front of a man sucking his cock like some utter slut.

But that was okay.

Katy was a slut, now.

And that was great!

She kept bobbing her head, loving the way he felt, the way he tasted, the way he made those deep male noises as he kept using her.

And then she felt him start to swell in her mouth, and then he almost exploded, his tasty, hot cum filling her mouth, overflowing it, no matter how fast Katy swallowed, dripping down her chin and onto her big tits even as that totally neat smell filled the air of their room. The kind of smell that let you know a man had marked his territory…

“Yes! Oh, God, yes!” she screamed out. She’d never been fucked this but she—

“Get up, slut!” Tom ordered, his voice deeper, full of the desire to let her know that he wasn’t finished with her. In fact, his cock was already rising again as Katy got up, arching her back and showing off her jugs to her man.

Her man.

“Put your hands on the wall and stick out that big ass,” Tom ordered.

Katy nodded and did so, feeling her tits moving in their confining top. Then, Tom’s hands were running over her ass, flipping up her microskirt, letting him see her in all her naked glory. Katy moaned softly as she felt his cock, the tip just rubbing at her pussy, and it felt sooo good!

“So, you wanna be my girl?”

“Ye-yes!”

“How about my slut, my little bimbo fucktoy?”

“Ye…” Katy had to swallow because she was fucking drooling at that thought. “Oh, like yes! I’ll be your slut!”

“Good.” With that single word, Tom thrust his cock into Katy and she felt herself pushed up against the wall and it was so incredible, the way her tits were pressing into the plaster, her nipples just rubbing against the cool material as they popped out of her halter, the girth of Tom’s cock as it just thrust into her like some fucking battering ram…

“Fuck me!” Katy screamed out, feeling the last vestiges of her old, boring life vanish. “Fuck Katy! Fuck your slut!” She pushed back, wanting every fucking inch of that cock in her. She was being dominated, Tom’s grip letting her know that he was in charge and she was his slut! His perfect, bimbo slut!

Katy loved it, even as he grabbed her by the hair with one hand, and pulled her head back, her body arching like a bow, while his other hand just yanked her halter top down with incredible force, gripping her tits, rolling her nipples between his powerful fingers, letting her know that every square inch of her bimbo body was his!

And then Katy felt it. The second orgasm, the orgasm that would make every orgasm she’d ever had before feel like nothing. She could feel Tom’s cock swelling in her pussy, letting her know that he was going to fill her womb with his seed, make her his, maybe knock her up!

God, that would be so cool!

But then Katy screamed as she felt the flood of semen flow into her, unable to get her mouth to make any sort of coherent sound. Tom’s roar of release filled her ears, letting her know that she was his bimbo. Katy’s mind started to just explode with pleasure, the entire world going bright pink, her entire body feeling like it was melting down into an utter orgasmic haze!

And then she was sliding down the side of the wall, his semen flowing down her legs as Tom grabbed her by her hair again and casually wiped his cock clean on her. Like he was marking her as his property. And that was just wonderful.

Katy sighed as she felt the orgasm rush through her body, then turned her head and lovingly kissed his cock.

Her man’s cock, even though she’d just met him.

But that was fine. He was exactly what the bimbo ordered. And a hot bimbo was exactly what a man needed.

* * *