The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Bimbogem: Chapter Four

(GR, MD, MF, MA, transformation)

Gregory Michelson

* * *

Katy walked down the hallway of Tom’s house, a platter in her hands, tall glasses of lemonade sitting on it, ready for Tom and his friends. Her tits were brushing the platter, nipples occasionally rubbing against the cool glass.

Katy loved that sensation. But right now, she had other stuff to do. She strolled out into their little backyard. She smiled at that. Their backyard. Tom had been so cool and they’d been married the day after she’d fucked him. Now she was like, his special little wife and maid and fuck bunny.

She loved being his fuck bunny. Not only that, but she also helped Tom supplement his income, since she was no longer doing all that boring shit with her old company. As Katy emerged into the light of the Southern California afternoon, she took in Tom and his guys standing by the grill, having burgers. Then Tom gestured at her.

“Got the drinks?”

“Uh-huh!” Katy said, licking her lips as she saw that the cameras had been set up.

“You ready?”

“Yeah!” Katy said as the guys started to put down their food. She was always ready, especially since she didn’t have any lines.

“Well, let’s get ready and start your big gangbang scene…” Tom said as he and his friends pulled their shorts down, exposing their thick, heavy cocks. Katy put the lemonade down and undid the string on her bikini bottoms, laughing as she started to walk towards her guys, hips and tits moving in an erotic rhythm.

Gangbang scenes were fun! Not only that, but they were easy because Katy never had to remember anything to say. After all, the reason they were fun was that she always had her mouth full. With that, Katy fell to her knees, bending forward to kiss the first cock that came her way.

Nope, she didn’t have any problem with her new job!

Absently, as she fell into the rhythm of pleasuring her men, Katy wondered what had happened to that wonderful jewel. She dismissed the thought as she took one cock into her mouth, while another guy grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting into her. It had probably gone to some other really unhappy woman who just needed to unlock her inner bimbo.

Just like Katy!

End

* * *