The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 1

Author — Sidia

Six months had flown by and Jason was still coming to grips with his new and improved life.

He had finished off his last year of high school with the grades he needed to get into the college course he had wanted, and so had Emma. Which was a bit of an understatement as his girlfriend had actually blitzed their final exams. She could have got into any college she wanted to and had actually upset her parents a little by her insistence that she was going to go to the same one that Jason was attending. It hadn’t been entirely unexpected because they had revealed that they were dating fairly early on, but they still trod a respectful and careful path around her parents.

Emma was doing an Accountancy degree and Jason had enrolled in Financial Planning. To be honest he found it quite boring but was sticking with it to get the necessary knowledge to deal with his own financial position. The release of his trust fund had gone off without a hitch, and to his surprise the amount that he was given access to was far greater than what he had expected. He wasn’t obscenely rich or anything, but it was conceivable that if he played his cards right he might never have to worry about money again.

Jason, through his mother, had gone ahead with his plan to sell their home and had purchased a house within a half hour drive to his college. Well, calling it a house was selling it short a little, as it was a sprawling affair of three stories with twice as many rooms as their old house. It had a full on media room that was almost as good as having a private cinema, a pool and spa, and a kitchen big enough to cook a five course meal in. The top floor consisted of a large single room—originally an entertainment area from what Jason understood—but he had turned it into the communal sleeping room with the largest bed he could find. To be honest it sometimes made him uncomfortable with how decadently large it seemed, but he did need the space.

His mother and aunt had moved in with him of course—that went without saying. Karla was also there, having successfully transferred to a highschool a short distance from Jason’s college. She hadn’t really had anything tying her down to her old job and apartment and had been quite happy to give it up for life with Jason in his huge house. Counting Emma and Jason himself, that added up to a lot of bedrooms. He had decided early on to make sure that everyone—including himself—had their own private room.

It was rare that anyone slept alone though.

Jason and Emma had also arranged to have dorm rooms on campus as well. Her parents would have freaked to learn that she was living with him so quickly into their relationship, and to be honest they both felt like they wanted to experience something of the authentic college life. They very rarely slept there, but it was handy to have the common space so close to their classes.

Jason’s dorm mate was named Steve and he barely knew anything about the guy. Steve had a habit of staying up until at least 3am every night and slept all morning. Apart from introducing himself at the start of the semester, Jason didn’t think he had spoken to him more than ten times in all the months they had ‘lived together’. It would have been a problem if he had no choice but to stay there, but as it was it wasn’t an issue.

Emma had been far luckier with her dorm mate—Elle was a cute and curvy brunette and they got on very well together. Elle was dating a guy called Mark—like Jason and Emma, they had been together since high school and had decided to go to the same college. The four of them frequently double-dated, and it had been a fun experience to socialise with another couple—another thing completely new to Jason. The independence and freedom to just do what they wanted occasionally was pretty amazing. Privately, Jason thought Mark was a bit of a dick; he had punched above his weight with Elle but wasn’t clued in enough to realise it yet. He sometimes talked down to Elle in a way that made Jason and Emma wince.

Life at home had fallen surprisingly easy into a routine.

It was growing rare for there to be more than three people in a bed—even with the option of the large communal bedroom on the top floor. Jason mostly slept in his room along with Emma, with a night here and there in one of the other women’s beds. That wasn’t to see he wasn’t sleeping with them—far from it! Jason usually made sure he had sex with at least two of his women every day, it was just that he mostly enjoyed cuddling with his girlfriend while he slept.

All four women had been locked in to their individual Bindings once they had returned their Silver Rings to him. It seemed as though they might have a little more autonomy now, but that could also be because Jason was trying hard to treat them better. His heavy control Ring was still impossible to take off, and Jason sometimes looked at the box with the four Silver Rings and wondered at the fact that it once again seemed like he had access to another four Bindings. It wasn’t like he was seriously tempted though—the gorgeous women he already had were more than enough.

Jason’s desire to change Emma as little as possible had succeeded. Apart from the fact that she was fine with him fucking other women—even his mother!—she remained almost exactly the same. He never pushed her into going outside of her comfort zone, and as a result he had never actually had a threesome with her and one of his other women. Emma seemed hesitant and unwilling to interact with another woman aside from some light flirting. Whenever she walked in on him having sex she would usually blush and quickly excuse herself. Jason knew he could have pushed it more with her, but wanted to respect his girlfriends wishes. He wouldn’t lie to himself—he had definitely thought about what it would be like to share Emma with someone, and the thought usually aroused him immediately. That said, he had mostly stayed true to his resolution to not treat and use the women as emotionless sex dolls.

Karla’s new school seemed to keep her busier than her last position, and she frequently got home quite exhausted. Jason tried to leave her be in the early evenings when she needed to sort of lesson plans—but usually found time for at least a few kisses and a chat before she went to bed. He made up for it over the weekend, and liked to spend at least one of the days with his ex-teacher if possible. Asides from Emma, she had bounced back the most from his indulgence with stoking the submissive aspect of her Binding. He still sometimes treated her that way—she enjoyed it a lot and for Jason’s part he never could get bored of the elegant blonde kneeling on the floor before him.

Jason’s mother’s behaviour had indeed improved over many months. She still had a tendency towards casual cruelty towards the others, but had mostly reigned it in. Helen appeared to be more measured in her actions; taking careful note of Jason’s mood and desires before she attempted anything. To the best of his knowledge she hadn’t tried anything with Karla and Sarah when he wasn’t around—and she had been very careful in avoiding Emma completely. Occasionally she would succeed in stoking Jason’s darker desires—whispering in his ear various perverted acts until he would give in and nod his assent … and then allow his mother to take charge and put on a show for him with Sarah or Karla. It didn’t happen often though.

Helen now longer gave classes in yoga or meditation; she was content to stay home and wait for her son to arrive back. She had converted one of the ground floor rooms in a workout space and had become almost zealous in her exercise regime. Jason didn’t know if she was simply filling in the time or if she was trying to keep up with her younger competitors, but he couldn’t question the results. His mother had always had an insane body, but now she sometimes made his mouth go dry when he saw her naked. Jason knew his reaction to her new level of fitness only stoked her enthusiasm for working out, but he couldn’t bring himself to say anything.

Sarah was now six months into her pregnancy with Jason’s child, and her growing belly was impossible to miss. His aunt usually kept to herself during the day—reclining in a quiet corner and showing a calmness and repose that she hadn’t possessed before. She had made it clear to Jason that she would welcome it if he reintroduced a level of edge when they were in bed together, but he usually shied away from it—not feeling exactly comfortable while she was so obviously pregnant. He didn’t feel like he needed to add any extra levels of kink though—having sex with his aunt with her rounded and protruding belly had turned out to be unexpectedly arousing.

“Yessss …” Sarah hissed in satisfaction as she lowered herself down onto Jason’s shaft.

They were in her bedroom early on a Saturday morning. Jason had got up to go to the bathroom and on his way back had glanced into his aunt’s bedroom and had been unable to resist the temptation to go in and spend some time with her.

Sarah had taken to wearing satin babydoll nighties to bed, and the way they clung to the curves of her breasts and belly was usually enough to catch Jason’s attention. It hadn’t taken long until he was laying on his back in her bed, enveloped by the scent of Sarah coming from her sheets, while his aunt straddled his waist. She put her feet flat on the bed in a position so she could easily lower and raise herself on his cock—she had quickly become aware of how much Jason liked to be able to see her pregnant stomach while she rode him.

Jason groaned softly in pleasure as he felt his aunt take the full length of his shaft inside of her. When her hips met his, he reached out and rested his hands gently on the rounded swell of her belly—cradling her as she began to ride him in earnest.

“I might not be able to do this in a few months.” Sarah gasped softly as she repeatedly squatted over him.

“Is it a strain now?” Jason asked, concern in his voice. He didn’t want his aunt to stop but he didn’t want her to hurt herself either. The way the satin of her babydoll slid over the firm skin of her stomach was mesmerising, and the front of it was loose enough that he could easily see the outline of her breasts jiggling inside.

“I’m fine.” Sarah grunted, rolling her eyes back in her head a little as she bounced down particularly hard. She gave him a flash of a smile. “I’ll tell you when I need a break, Jason.”

“See that you do.” Jason growled happily, before letting himself become engrossed in the sight and sensations of his pregnant aunt fucking him in her bed.

Sarah’s breathing had began to grow a little laboured when they were interrupted by Emma peering around the door. When she saw that her boyfriend was being ridden by his aunt, her face flushed red and she would have left immediately if Jason hadn’t called out to her.

“Emma, everything alright?” Jason asked her, trying to keep his voice even. Sarah had began to add a little roll to her hips with every thrust and it felt incredible.

“Sorry, Jace.” Emma said uncertainly, stepping into the doorway. “I was just looking to see where you were.”

Emma had walked in on him having sex before—how could she not have? But while she didn’t make a big deal about it, she didn’t hang around either, preferring to give him and his bed partner privacy. Jason didn’t know what made him to decide to buck his trend of letting her decide if she was to stay or go, but this time he continued to act like it was perfectly normal for his girlfriend to stay in the room with them.

“Sorry, Em.” Jason smiled, trying to keep his breathing even. Sarah was keeping an eye on Emma but otherwise hadn’t acknowledged her presence. “I got a little distracted. I shouldn’t be too much longer, did you need something?”

Sarah rolled her eyes at Jason and a ghost of a smile graced her lips but she didn’t stop riding him.

“No, I don’t need anything.” Emma hedged.

“Come in then.” Jason said easily. He had never actually directly asked her to do anything like that. He smiled. “I’m getting a crick in my neck turning to talk to you.”

Jason turned his attention back to his aunt, this time reaching up and cupping her firm breasts as she bounced up and down on his cock. Her thumbed her nipples through the material of her nightie, enjoying when she gave a little gasp at his actions. He didn’t turn back to Emma, but could see his girlfriend hesitantly edging her way into the room. Jason didn’t address her until she was standing by the bed.

“Thats better.” Jason smiled at his girlfriend like it was perfectly naturally to be fucking his aunt in front of her. He noted that Emma was staring fixedly down at the point where his cock was vanishing in and out of Sarah’s pussy.

Emma gave him a nervous smile, but seemed unable to pull her attention from the point where he was joined with Sarah. Jason got the impression his aunt was putting on a bit of a show for Emma—she was undulating her hips and rocking back and forth in a way that looked better than it felt. Jason didn’t mind though; the fact that Emma was sitting next to him watching more than made up for it.

Jason reached over and casually placed a hand on Emma’s hip, ignoring her sharp inhalation of breath. Emma was still wearing her bedclothes—a white t-shirt and soft cloth shorts—and he easily slid his hand up the leg hole so he could cup one of her pert buttocks. He grinned up at her, recognising the growing flush of arousal on her face that he had come to know so well.

Sarah was now eyeing Jason and his girlfriend with clear interest. Even though he had never said anything about it, they had all picked up on his desire to leave Emma mostly alone. He had noticed them give the teen a speculative glance every now and then but none of them had actually touched her. Now that Jason had obliquely included Emma into the play however, the power of the Bindings to arouse and excite—to provide to him what he wanted—was affecting both Sarah and Emma.

Sarah groaned theatrically and bounced on his cock a little harder. Emma had high points of colour in her cheeks and she moistened her lips with her tongue. Jason made meaningless small talk—asking things like what she wanted for breakfast—and gauged how aroused Emma was becoming by her short her replies became.

“Jason, I need to change position.” Sarah panted. She gave him the barest flash of a conspiratorial wink. “I’m getting tired.”

“That’s okay, I can’t let you do all the work.” Jason grinned. He looked at Emma and addressed her. “That wouldn’t be very considerate of me would it?”

“No.” Emma mumbled.

“How do you want me?” Sarah asked her nephew softly. She had come to a stop with him buried all the way inside of her, and was rhythmically clenching down around his shaft.

“On all fours.” Jason said immediately. “Let me know if I go too hard though, okay?”

“Of course.” Sarah murmured in a breathless voice. She sounded excited and Jason doubted if she would actually tell him.

Sarah swung her leg over Jason and quickly got into position on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. She arched her back as much as she could with her pregnant belly, sticking her ass in the air for him.

Jason got up to his knees, but paused before taking his position behind his aunt. By ‘chance’ his hard cock was now pointing directly at his flushed and horny girlfriend. Emma was staring at his dick—the shaft coated and shiny with Sarah’s juices—and appeared unwilling or unable to take her eyes off it. Jason was fully aware of just how much his girlfriend enjoyed his cock; out of all of his women she seemed to enjoy sucking him the most—a fact he had enjoyed many many times.

“Go ahead.” Jason said softly, trying to keep his voice as free from inflection as he could. “You can if you want.”

Emma shivered in place for a second before bending over at the waist. She leant towards him and unhesitatingly took his cock between her lips. She closed her eyes as she started to suckle of his dick—bobbing her mouth along his shaft with purpose. Jason rested his hands lightly on her flaming red hair, closing his eyes to mere slits as he watched his girlfriend clean his cock of his aunt’s juices.

Sarah was watching what was going on over her shoulder, her face flushed with arousal. It looked like she wanted to join in but was unwilling to break the spell.

“Fuck that’s hot.” Sarah mouthed silently at her nephew. She stealthily reached down between her legs and started to rub at her pussy.

Jason nodded in agreement, unable to stop a moan of pleasure from escaping his mouth. The sound brought Emma out of her trance and she opened her eyes blearily. He lips still wrapped around her boyfriends cock, she looked over to see Sarah masturbating while watching her intently. Emma flushed bright red and slowly disengaged. She didn’t say a word for a moment—she licked her lips, tasting another woman for the first time.

“Um, Jason.” Emma said softly. “Do you—do you mind if I go take a shower? That’s where I was going when I found you.”

Jason very much wanted to to push the matter—and knew that he could—but managed to control himself. Besides—this impromptu little encounter was far hotter than anything he could have simply made happen.

“Of course.” Jason said, his voice gravelly. He swallowed and spoke in a more normal voice. “I’ll see you in a bit?”

Emma nodded and smiled briefly. She took a few steps towards the door before stopping to look back at the bed. She locked eyes with Sarah and blushed. Then she scurried out of the room.

Jason quickly got behind his aunt—lining up and burying his cock inside of her with one push. Sarah groaned and hung her head—her body quivering with the pleasure of being filled to the brim with her nephews shaft.

“I thought you were going to get her to join us.” Sarah gasped as Jason started to thrust. She reached behind her with one hand and scrabbled at his hip in encouragement to get him to fuck her harder.

“Almost did.” Jason grunted, taking Sarah at face value. His hips started to make slapping noises every time they met her upturned ass.

“Why didn’t you?” Sarah asked, her voice trailing off in a guttural groan. She clutched at the sheets in front of her and braced herself to take her nephews pounding.

“Are you curious to see what it’s like to have sex with Emma?” Jason teased, laughing softly.

“Maybe a little.” Sarah grunted, hanging her head. Jason couldn’t see her face but he could tell she was smiling. “She got to taste me—it’s only fair if I get to taste her.”

“Jesus.” Jason groaned, punching his cock harder into his pregnant aunt than he usually would. He reached down and grabbed one of her arms—twisting it up behind her back and using his grip on her wrist to both hold her down and as leverage.

“I bet she tastes sweet.” Sarah continued breathlessly. “You should ask her if she is into the idea of me licking her sweet little pussy.”

With a groan—his mind swirling with thoughts of his aunt going down on his girlfriend—Jason shuddered and began to fill Sarah’s pussy with his cum.