The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 2

Author — Sidia

Jason stepped into the shower with his aunt, sighing in pleasure as the hot water cascaded over him. As well as making sure everyone had their own bedroom, Jason had inadvertently started an observance of privacy in the bathrooms. He hadn’t explicitly said this to any of the women, but they had picked up on it quickly and run with it; if the bathroom door was open anyone could come in, but if it was closed whoever was in there was to be left alone. It had worked so well that Jason had never said anything to the contrary. He was surrounded by beautiful women so an unexpected visitor while he was having a shower wasn’t usually unwelcome, but sometimes it was nice to indulge in some lovely company one on one.

Sarah stood close to him in the shower, her head slightly bowed while resting her hands lightly on his shoulders. Jason tenderly slid his soapy hands over her body, spending a disproportionate amount of time gently cradling her swollen belly. She made little murmurs of contentment that he could barely hear over the sound of the water.

“Turn around.” Jason said softly. He put action to his words; gripping his aunt firmly by the upper arms and physically turning her around to face away from him. He had learnt that even if he wasn’t up to be intimidating to her while she was pregnant, he still got a reaction from her if he manhandled her like this. Not that he needed to do that to excite his aunt—but he had to admit he liked the way she shivered under his touch.

Jason grabbed some shampoo and started to lather up Sarah’s hair. His actions while washing her hair meant that he was occasionally bumping his crotch into her bum, and after a few minutes of this his aunt purposely twitched her hips and pushed her buttocks back up against him.

“Didn’t you get enough before?” He asked her wryly.

“What do you think?” Sarah asked, her voice low and husky. She leant into him and craned her head back so she could look up in his face, the back of her head resting on his shoulder.

“Honestly?”

“Of course.” Sarah whispered, hiding a smile. Her position meant she couldn’t push her ass back into him as she had before, but she clenched her buttocks and rubbed up against him nonetheless.

“I think you’re a little slut who is never fully satisfied.” Jason grinned, leaning down and kissing her on the tip of her nose to take the bite out of his words.

“That’s not true!” Sarah pouted, but a shadow of laughter sparkled behind her eyes. “You’re confusing that with always being available for you.”

“Available for me.” Jason said softly. He reached down around her and put his hands on her stomach, holding his aunt against him. “I like that.”

“It’s just the facts.” Sarah sighed happily, resting her head in the crook of his neck. They stood there like that in the shower for a few moments, content in each other’s presence. When she broke the silence it was to again broach the subject of his girlfriend. “So. Should we be expecting to be seeing more of Emma?”

“Hmmm?” Jason murmured noncommittally. Although their dynamic had changed a lot, Jason still wasn’t fully used to Sarah being proactive.

“It’s fine if we don’t.” Sarah continued. “But I think it might be … nice … if she joined us sometime. It doesn’t have to be me either. I’m sure Karla would welcome Emma into her bed.”

Jason noted that she conspicuously didn’t mention his mother but it didn’t have his full attention. His mind was filling with images of his slight, flame-haired best friend, having sex with another woman while he watched.

“Or if you would prefer I could ‘walk in’ on the both of you sometime. I’m sure she wouldn’t want me to leave and I could perhaps … help. Does that sound like something you might like happening?” His aunt asked him softly. She shivered and turned her head back to look at him with a small smile when she felt his cock throb to attention against her ass. “I’m guessing that’s at least a maybe?”

Jason didn’t answer her straight away. He wouldn’t lie to anyone—least of all himself; that sounded incredible. But the fact remained that he didn’t want to do that to Emma. He hadn’t wanted to bind or change her—that had been forced on him. It was quite possible that it wouldn’t affect her if he added another women to their bed, but if that was to happen he wanted it to be her choice—as much as it was possible anyway. He had screwed up or nearly screwed up all of his other women—he didn’t want to do that to Emma.

No matter how much the idea excited him.

“I —” Jason began but then he swallowed and stopped talking.

Sarah looked at him and at his clenched jaw—her playful demeanour softening. With a perception that surprised him, she turned around inside of his arms and kissed him lightly on the chest, leaning in as close to him as her pregnant belly would allow.

“Or maybe a no.” She said softly.

Sarah looked searchingly into his eyes before standing on her toes and kissed him gently on the mouth. Then she changed the subject.

Sarah’s eating schedule had become pretty eclectic lately—her meal times rarely coinciding with anyone else’s—so she went back into her room after their shower to relax while Jason made his way to the kitchen. Before he made it to the flight of stairs leading down to the living area, he was waylaid by Karla.

His erstwhile teacher had slid her arms around his neck before he had fully realised that she was there, kissing him deeply and thoroughly. She had a way of kissing him that hid her passion under the surface—instead she somehow managed to convey a yielding softness that spoke louder than words that she was his for the taking if he wanted.

“Morning.” Jason murmured against her lips, breathing in deeply through his nose to savour her beguiling scent. He gently walked her bodily backwards so he could press and pin the elegant woman up against the wall. Jason rested one hand on her hip and cupped the nape of her neck with the other—tangling his fingers in her fine white-blonde hair.

“Good morning.” Karla said breathlessly, giving him a warm half-smile. That was all she managed to get out before Jason turned his attention fully to kissing her.

They made out for a pleasant few moments—tongues playfully writhing against one another—just enjoying being close and in each others company. They had little time together during the week as Karla was the only one with a full time job and Jason had classes. Saturday morning was usually time they spent together but he had been distracted by his aunt.

“Would you like to do something with me today?” Karla asked him coyly when they eventually came up for air, looking up at him from under her lashes.

“Always.” Jason grinned. He moved his hand from her hip and slid his palm down her flat belly before cupping her crotch. Karla had taken to wearing plain black panties and a loose t-shirt when she was home—and nothing else. She knew how good it made her pale legs look and she never failed to catch Jason’s eye. “I’ve got an assignment I need to get done this weekend but it can wait.

He bent his head and nibbled affectionately along her slender neck.

“Education is important.” Karla gasped. She clutched at Jason’s shoulders and kneaded at his muscles. “I don’t mind waiting until you’re finished.”

“Are you sure?” Jason teased. He crooked a finger and rubbed over the area of her clit through her panties.

Karla shivered and dug her fingers tighter into his shoulders.

“Maybe not.” She said, her voice low and sultry. “But it won’t kill me. And I’m serious, it is important.”

“You’re too good to me.” Jason murmured affectionately. He rubbed his finger along her slit again, grinning when she let out a soft moan. He suddenly wanted to spend time time with his ex-teacher—outside of merely rolling around in bed. “How about I get everything done and then we go out to dinner tonight?”

Karla blinked in surprise and then a genuine smile grew. She kissed him on the cheek and then put her mouth by his ear.

“I’d love that.” She whispered, her lips brushing him. She playfully sucked his earlobe into her mouth for a second. “But what if someone you know sees us? Wouldn’t they wonder why you’re out with a sexy older woman—and not with your girlfriend?”

“You’re not that old.” Jason joked, but his enthusiasm dampened slightly. She was right—it was unlikely that he would run into someone he knew, but he and Emma were basically inseparable at campus—it would draw comment at the very least.

“It’s okay, Jason.” Karla smiled. “It is what it is. Maybe we could still have dinner together. If you want. We could get some takeout and have a nice meal together. And then I could show you just how much I appreciate it.”

It was Jason’s turn to shiver in pleasure at the implication in Karla’s voice.

“It’s a date.” He promised.

Karla had decided to go out for a run before the day got too hot—she rarely had more for breakfast than a coffee anyway—and when Jason entered the kitchen he found Emma and his mother waiting for him. Helen was standing up against the kitchen counter—leaning back against it confidently. She was wearing flimsy negligee that was almost see-thru and was quite proudly flaunting the curves of her body. Emma was standing a few feet away from Jason’s mother and looked slightly uncomfortable. They both looked up when he arrived—Helen with an expression of loving hunger, and Emma with one of welcome tinged with relief.

Helen stepped lightly over to meet her son and kissed him good morning, making a thorough job of it. Jason bent his face down to meet hers with a will—reaching around behind his mother to grab two handfuls of her firm ass. His mother seemed to impart wanton sexuality with her kisses—lathing her tongue wetly over his own. Emma watched as he made out with his mother and Jason could have been wrong, but he thought that his girlfriend was eyeing them far more intently than she ever had before.

When they broke from their kiss, Emma’s cheeks were faintly pink. Helen looked at the teenager consideringly for a moment and then raised her eyebrow at the girl when she blushed a brighter shade of red. She glanced from Emma to her son and then back again and a knowing smirk crossed her face for a moment.

“Did you sleep well, baby?” Helen asked her son, taking her affectionately by the arm and pressing her breasts up against him.

“Uh, yeah. I did.” Jason said. His mother wasn’t usually this overt in the mornings, and he got the definite impression she was putting on a show for Emma. He wondered idly if they were all discussing him behind his back about the fact that he was keeping his girlfriend separate from the rest of them. Somehow he couldn’t quite imagine Sarah and Karla sitting down for a casual chat with his mother—not after the free rein he had given her over them at the beginning. Still, his mother had appeared to notice there was something different straight away. “How has your morning been, mom?”

“Oh, not too bad.” Helen purred. She smiled past him at Emma, showing her teeth to the young girl. “Not as good of a morning as you had though, Jason. I could hear you enjoying yourself from here and I have to say I was a little jealous! It was all I could do to stop myself from asking to join in—don’t you agree, dear?”

The last aside was directed towards Emma who flushed the darkest shade of red yet and looked away.

“… I guess.” Emma mumbled. She squared her shoulders and smiled at Jason—attempting to speak in a more characteristic fashion. “Who wouldn’t wish that it was them in there with you, Jace.”

Jason grinned back at Emma, glad she wasn’t letting this morning getting to her. It was moments like this that gave him a sense of relief that she hadn’t changed too much.

“Oh, definitely!” Helen laughed lightly. She left her son’s side and took a few steps over to stand next to Emma, putting a hand on the girl’s shoulder. Jason couldn’t actually remember if his mother had ever touched Emma before. “But that’s not what I meant. I was talking about joining in on the fun. Of surrendering your will. Of working together to ensure Jason enjoys himself as much as is humanly possible.”

Helen had leant in closer as she spoke, her tone getting softer and rougher, until her lips were barely an inch away from Emma’s. Emma’s eyes were wide as she stared at Jason’s mother, seemingly mesmerised.

Jason cleared his throat, both in an attempt to get their attention as well as to distract himself from this picture his mother was painting. He couldn’t let his dick do the thinking. Helen looked over her shoulder back at her son and gave him a secretive smile. She walked around behind Emma, putting her hands on either of the girl’s shoulders.

“It’s okay, Jason.” Helen said lightly. “This is just girl talk after all—I’m sure Emma agrees with me.

She snaked one arm around Emma’s middle—putting her hand on the girl’s belly with her fingers splayed wide. Helen tilted her head and placed a single chaste kiss on Emma’s cheek—her lips brushing at the corner of the teenager’s mouth.

A little shiver swept through Emma’s body and she looked mutely up at her boyfriend. Jason was staring at the two of them as his mother twined her way around Emma’s body. Even though it hadn’t been overtly sexual, when his mother had kissed her he had become instantly erect. Emma’s gaze darted down to see the obvious bulge in the front of his pants and, even though her Binding had been the lightest possible, her body began to react accordingly.

Her expression took on the heated and lust-filled look that Jason had come to know so well, and even through her top he could see that her nipples had stiffened. Emma trembled wildly under his mother’s touch, her entire being awash with sudden and unexpected desire.

“See?” Helen murmured, looking at her son and licking her lips hungrily. She kissed Emma again on the cheek, this time enveloping a portion of the girl’s bottom lip. Emma parted her lips lightly and let up a panting breath. “I knew I was right about her.”

“I—I —” Emma trembled. She looked up at Jason and then away—indecision and desire running rampant throughout her. Her next words were noticeably higher pitched. “I think I need to bathroom—to use the bathroom. I’ll—I’ll see you in a bit Jason? We’ve got that assignment to do remember?”

Even though they were in different courses, their first year had some overlap in regards to some classes. Jason didn’t want her to go—he wanted her to stay here so he could see where things were going. He wanted to see what his mother was going to do next. The problem with being used to instantly having your desires met was that it was incredibly hard to practice restraint.

“Of course, Em.” Jason said, his voice raspy. He cleared his throat and spoke more normally. “I was going to work on it later today as well. I’ll see you in a bit.”

Emma started at him for a moment—torn between wanting to leave and needing to stay—before she excused herself. She didn’t quite flee the kitchen, but she left at a rapid walk—her gait stiff and awkward.

Jason stared after his girlfriend, his mouth dry. He didn’t want to push her—he knew he didn’t want to push her. However he also knew that watching his mother interact with her had been so fucking hot. It paralleled her own ’seduction’ of himself in some ways, and seemed fitting if she was the one who fully pulled Emma into the family proper.

His inner musings were cut off by his mother walking up and embracing him from behind. Her large breasts were flattened against his back and she rested her hands on his chest and on his lower abdomen.

“She’s so cute, baby.” Helen breathed by his ear, her lips tickling his skin. “Good enough to eat.”

Jason shivered, his cock twitching in his pants; she always knew how to get him worked up—more than any of his other women. Sarah had said something very similar earlier that morning, except when she had said it it had been light and playful. His mother had sounded anything but; when she talked about eating his girlfriend her voice had been full of dark promise—almost predatory.

Helen slid her hand down lower and gripped his hardness though his pants.

“Although I’m actually not sure which would be better.” His mother whispered. Jason couldn’t see her face but he could hear the satisfied smile in her voice—she sounded like she always did when she was ramping up to provide him with some sort of new ‘experience’. “Me eating her pretty little pussy or me riding her pretty little face.”