The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 3

Author — Sidia

In one swift motion, Jason grabbed at the hand that was groping his cock and held onto it tightly; yanking his mother forward while moving to one side which put her in front of him. She was off-balance, so with a little forward pressure Jason easily got his mother the few steps towards the kitchen table and bent her over on it. He put his hands on her shoulders and pressed her chest down onto the surface of the table whilst at the same time pressing his achingly hard cock up against the soft globes of her ass.

“You want to have sex with Emma?” Jason asked her, his voice harsh. Despite his words his heart was hammering in his chest, he was so turned on. “You really expect me to believe that?”

“Yessss …” Helen hissed. She writhed and hunched her hips back at him—rubbing her ass up against his crotch as much she could, causing the negligee she wore to to begin to ride up. “It’s the truth, baby.”

“Do you want to have sex with Emma because you want to, or because you think that it’s something I want?” Jason pressed her, his tone darkly ironic. He took one hand off of her shoulder and used it to lightly swat at his mother’s rear end.

“What do you mean?” Helen panted, letting out a soft groan when he struck her ass. “They are the same thing.”

Jason was silent for a few moments, staring down at the back of his mother’s head. The negligee she wore had a bare back and with the bottom of it hiked most of the way up her hips she was basically naked. She really did believe that—that him wanting something meant that she did as well.

“Jason.” Helen said, a crack in her composure appearing. “Baby, are you going to have sex with me now?”

“Oh, do you want me to?” Jason asked her rhetorically, swatting her bare ass-cheeks again. Even if she didn’t, it was a moot point—he desperately needed some release.

“Please.” Helen whimpered. “I need you so much, honey.”

There was no romance in what Jason did next—he simply hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his pants and yanked them halfway down his hips. He took a moment to line his cock up with his mother’s entrance and then pushed forward until he had sunk the entirety of his length inside of her.

“Thank you, baby.” Helen exhaled in a long satisfied sigh. “So good.”

Jason grunted his agreement and started a fuck her with a slow and powerful pace. He sunk his fingers into her ass, groping and pulling at her buttocks as he hammered her pussy. His mother let out a small cry of pleasure every time he bottomed out inside of her.

“I guess this means if Emma had stayed,” Helen panted. “I would have been the one going down on her. Unless you would have preferred to bend her over the table that is.”

“Jesus.” Jason breathed out, closing his eyes. He could almost picture it—Emma sitting on top of the table … her thighs spread wide so his mother could get at her pussy … maybe holding his mother by the hair so she could pull her face around where she wanted …

“She was on the verge.” Helen continued, letting out a groan when he some gave her a particularly hard series of thrusts. She hung her head and took the rapid pounding he gave her until he slowed down once more. “So close—she was so close to staying with here with us.”

“You think?” Jason asked softly, pausing in his fucking of her.

“Yes.” Helen said, plaintively wriggling her hips in an attempt to get her son to continue fucking her. “She would have been here—letting us play with her.”

“Play?” Jason asked quietly, swallowing. She always knew how to push his buttons—either that or there was a part of him that found the concept too exciting to ignore. He restarted his thrusting, a little faster than he had before.

“Yes, baby.” Helen groaned happily. “We could be having her right now. I’d have my mouth full of her sweet little pussy. Would you like that, honey? Would you like to see me licking your girlfriend’s pussy?”

Jason started fucking her even harder. He was staring down at the point where his dick was pumping in and out of her but his eyes were slightly unfocused—instead he was imagining the things his mother was saying.

“You do.” Helen gasped as she endured the thrashing. She raised herself on the tips of her toes—arching her back and pushing her ass up as much as she could from her position bent over the table. “A mother always knows.”

They fucked in silence for a few moments; the only noises being the slapping sounds of Jason’s hips meeting his mother’s buttocks and their ragged breathing.

“Would you like me to take her to my bed baby?” Helen broached the subject again. Jason’s mother’s voice was a bit faint as the pleasure her son was giving her started to overcome her. “We can share her—take turns making her cum.”

Jason didn’t answer but started to fuck her with an even greater intensity—really slamming into her now. Some distant part of him knew he was allowing his mother to rile him up—to influence him again—but he just couldn’t bring himself to care overmuch in that moment.

“We can. Take turns. Using her, baby.” Helen moaned, speaking in sharp little bursts in time with his thrusts.

Jason groaned and shuddered—spilling his cum inside of his mother in powerful spurts. As soon as she felt him cumming inside of her, Helen went tense and let out a strangled moan as her own orgasm ripped through her.

After a few moments Jason stepped back, pulling his softening cock out of his mother’s vagina. Helen straightened up, stretching for a moment, before flipping the straps of her negligee off of her shoulders to let the flimsy garment slide down to the floor by her feet. Now gloriously nude, she reached out and gathered her son in her arms—pulling him close to her and cradling his head to her breasts.

“That was so good, Jason.” She cooed to him, kissing his forehead. “I love it when you cum in me. I could tell you needed that—that it was what you needed. You shouldn’t suppress your desires so much, honey.”

“It’s not that simple, mom.” Jason said, his voice muffled from between his mother’s large breasts.

“It is that simple, Jason.” Helen gently countered. She stroked his hair. “And you shouldn’t be tearing yourself up so much about it for no reason. She wants this. She just doesn’t know what to do about it.”

“She doesn’t?”

“Of course!” Helen laughed lightly, kissing him again. “It’s so obvious you must have picked up on it. If I crooked my finger to the girl she would come running to join us in our bed.”

Jason was silent for a moment. He hadn’t missed that she had been phrasing things so that it was the two of them working together.

“I don’t know …” Jason said eventually.

“Trust me. She wants this—wants to be with us—so much.” Helen said firmly. She placed her hands on either side of his face and tilted his head up so she could look him right in the eyes. After a moment of staring at him searchingly, she kissed him swiftly on the lips and gave him a wry smile. “But I guess I understand if you’re unsure. You care so much, baby. It’s a big step, I know. But she wants this. You saw how she acted this morning—she practically needs this.”

“Huh.” Jason said softly. Had that been what it was like? Emma had certainly been staring rather hard at them while he kissed his mother good morning. Not to mention her reaction when she had kissed Emma on the cheek.

“Hmmm …” Helen mused. “Maybe I should have been more forward with the girl instead of teasing her. I think she would have stayed to see what happened if I had done that.”

“I not sure if that would have worked.” Jason disagreed hesitantly. “I don’t want to push her into anything …”

“Baby, you would be doing her a favour.” His mother interrupted. “I know what I’m talking about. Look … it’s up to you of course. That goes without question. But I’ll get everything ready in my room tonight—make sure everything is perfect for her first time. If you decide at any point today you want it to happen … well, you just let me know, sweetie.”

Jason didn’t answer, he felt so conflicted.

Helen turned her head to the side and whispered soft by his ear.

“You’d be doing a favour to more than just Emma, baby. I wasn’t lying when I said I wanted to taste your little girlfriend.”

Jason spent most of the rest of the day studying and working on his assignment with Emma. He kept things light and didn’t say anything to her, but his thoughts were never to far away from what his mother had said to him that morning. In fact it was so bad that Emma commented more than a few times about how little attention he was paying to his work. It wasn’t just his studies either—any other thoughts of the day had completely flown his mind as well. Emma even mentioned a few times that it might be a good idea to take a break—her tone making it clear about what she intended filling the time with—but Jason pretended to not understand. He couldn’t seem to picture having sex with his girlfriend without his mother intruding into his thoughts. She well and truly had a firm hold on his desires.

Towards the late afternoon, Emma raised her arms above her head and gave a long languid stretch—her firm little breasts pressing out against the fabric of her shirt in a way that sent a throb of arousal through him—and Jason couldn’t take it anymore. He mumbled a quick excuse to his girlfriend and left the room—walking up the hallway swiftly so not to allow himself time to think about it—and reached his mother’s bedroom before he knew it. She appeared in front of him before he had even made it two steps into her room. It was obvious that she was prepared—the only thing that she was wearing was a lacy pair of black thong panties topped with a bra that was so low cut that Jason was surprised her breasts didn’t just spill out. He didn’t even have to say anything—his mother knew why he was in her room.

“Oh, Jason. You’re going to love this.” Helen promised her son breathlessly. She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. “And so will I! Emma too for that matter. Go inside and make yourself comfortable on the bed. I’ll go get her and bring her in so we can all enjoy ourselves. Together.”

With that she deftly stepped past him and exited—heading towards Emma’s room. Jason followed her with his gaze—focusing on her rolling hips and bare ass-cheeks—as his excitement grew. It had been months since he had bound Emma to him and while the sex between them was fantastic and fulfilling, it was pretty vanilla. It was possible he had been overcompensating for the fact he had bound her with a Ring by never pushing her boundaries. Emma would do whatever he wanted—all of his women would—but that wasn’t the point. Sarah would get off on being treated like a fuck-toy, and heaping abuse on her was a surefire way to bring her to a mind-blowing orgasm … but that didn’t necessarily mean that she liked being treated that way. The same applied to all of them. But if his mother was right and Emma actually wanted this …

Jason was sitting down on the edge of his mother’s bed when the two women returned. His mother had discarded her bra at some point and her heavy breasts stood proudly on her chest as she led his girlfriend into her bedroom by the hand. Emma had been stripped—by his mother or by her own hands he didn’t know—and now was clad in nothing but a pair of pale-blue panties. Her modest breasts, topped by stiff little pink nipples, were in a sharp contrast to his mother’s mouthwatering curves—but looking equally appetising.

“I thought it would be best if we wore the same thing.” Helen said to Jason, her voice sounding husky and low. “She’s very excited and eager, baby. As soon as I told her that you wanted us all to play together she couldn’t wait to come.”

“Really, Em?” Jason asked, his own voice rough. He couldn’t actually remember if he had ever seen his girlfriend and mother’s bodies naked at the same time.

“Y-yes.” Emma said, giving him a smile. She glanced quickly to the side at his mother who gave the teenager an encouraging nod. “I’ve wanted this for a while.”

Jason thought that Emma’s smile came off as a bit brittle and on top of that her body posture didn’t scream confidence. It was a far cry from how she normally looked and acted when they were alone together. He frowned.

“She’s just a little nervous, baby.” Helen said quickly. She slid her arm around the girl’s waist and hugged her close. “She’s excited though, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” Emma said softly. She stood a little stiffly inside of Jason’s mother’s arms. “It’s just—just a big step, that’s all.”

“It’s fine, it’s okay.” Helen said soothingly, taking hold of Emma and gently turning her to face her. She reached out and tenderly stroked the side of the girl’s cheek causing her to shiver. She leant forward and whispered something in her ear that was too soft for Jason to hear—something that caused Emma to dart a quick glance at him and blush. She looked back at Helen, her face resolute. Jason’s mother smiled encouragingly at her. “Good girl, that’s it.”

Jason watched, his mouth feeling dry, as his mother leant in and pressed her lips to Emma’s. His girlfriend stiffened initially when their mouth met—standing mutely rigid as Jason’s mother gently enfolded her lips with her own. She gradually relaxed, resting her hands lightly on Helen’s arms as she began to kiss back.

They made out for what seemed like forever to Jason. His cock was throbbing in his pants and he quickly discarded them—gripping his dick in his hand and slowly stroking it up and down as he watched the two women kissing. He found the sight of his mother’s large breasts pushed up against Emma’s more modest curves overwhelmingly exciting. His mother was definitely being the more aggressive of the two of them—he knew the instant that his mother first slipped her tongue into his girlfriends mouth because Emma gave a little jump of surprise. Helen was stroking her hands up and down Emma’s bare back, stopping just short of her panties, and soon the girl was twitching uncontrollably under her touch. Helen opened an eye and saw that her son was jacking his cock while he watched them and broke their kiss—leaving Emma swaying on the spot and gasping.

“That won’t do.” Helen murmured to herself as she looked at Jason. She turned back to Emma. “Don’t you think we should help him with that?”

Emma mutely nodded her head—staring sightlessly at Helen with lust-addled eyes. She let herself be taken by the hand led over to where Jason was sitting on the edge of the bed. She gracefully knelt down in front of her son and then pulled Emma down to the ground to join her—putting a hand on both of Jason’s knees and gently pushing his legs apart.

“We should help him.” Helen whispered again to Emma. She looked up at her son and licked her lips, dark excitement dancing in her eyes. She put a hand at the back of Emma’s head and gripped her by her fiery red hair. “Show me what you can do for my son. Don’t disappoint me.”

She didn’t exactly force Emma down, but she continued to apply enough pressure that the teenage girl bent down until she was face to face with Jason’s thick cock. She didn’t display any of her usual playfulness or skill—she simply opened her mouth and allowed Jason’s mother to push her down onto her son’s dick. Jason groaned in pleasure both at the feeling of being inside Emma’s mouth as well as at the overall situation.

“I suppose she can do this much at least.” Helen whispered to Jason, her voice velvety as Emma began to bob her head up and down on his shaft. “Shall I help her along, baby?”

She gathered up a fistful of Emma’s long hair and held it up questioningly. Jason didn’t answer but let out another small groan, causing his mother to grin knowingly. She tightened her grip on Emma’s hair and he felt his girlfriend pause for a second in her sucking. And then Helen pushed down on the back of Emma’s head.

Jason shivered in pleasure as he felt his cock go deep into Emma’s mouth, the head nudging at the entrance to her throat. She had taken him this far before and had always gagged—and she did the same this time. The only difference is that his mother’s grip on the back of her head prevented her from pulling up off his shaft.

“You’re doing so good.” Helen crooned in Emma’s ear, continuing to hold the spluttering girl down. She clenched her fist tighter around her red hair. “You should see how much he loves this. You’re going to make him cum in no time.”

Jason felt Emma’s struggling suddenly taper off. She was still gagging on his cock but she was no longer trying to pull back. When Helen eventually eased up on the pressure she lifted her head until only the tip of his cock was between her lips, looking up at Jason searchingly. Finding what she was looking for, Emma closed her eyes and started to passively bob her head up and down on his cock once more.

Helen started ramping things up, both in what she was saying and in what she was doing. She seemed to time it perfectly—going one step further along just when Jason was reaching new heights of excitement. She stopped talking to Emma like she was someone who had the same status as them, instead speaking as though she was there just for the two of them to enjoy—making sure all the while to whisper little asides to the teenager about how turned on Jason was by everything that was happening.

“She’s absolutely soaked!” Helen exclaimed. She had slipped her hand under Emma’s panties and was now fingering the girl. She looked up at her son with arousal-laden eyes. “Jason, see? I told you she wanted this. She’s so damn wet!”

Jason was half leaning back and panting while he watched the two women interacting with him. He couldn’t see her face fully, but he saw Emma’s face flame bright red at his mother’s words. It had been ages since he had felt this turned on.

“In fact …” Helen said softly. She pulled her hand out from under Emma’s panties, holding her fingers up so that Jason could see the girl’s juices shining on them. “I told you I wanted to taste her, Jason. There’s no time like the present.”

At that, she lifted her hand to her mouth—keeping eye contact with her son as she slowly licked and sucked his girlfriends arousal off of her fingers.

“Fuck that’s hot.” Jason groaned, shuddering. He rested a hand on the back of Emma’s head, guiding her.

“Mmmm … she tastes so good, baby” Helen murmured, licking her lips. She looked at Jason’s hand on Emma’s head. “You want her to go deeper, sweetie?”

That wasn’t Jason’s intent, but before he could say anything his mother put her hand on top of his and started to push down—forcing Emma down onto Jason’s cock until he reached the entrance to her throat … and then further. Even though he wasn’t the one asserting any pressure, it felt like he was the one forcing Emma to take the entire length of his dick in her mouth.

“Fuuuckk …” Jason moaned as he felt his cock lodge itself in Emma’s throat. It felt like she was milking his dick and it felt exquisitely good. He was vaguely aware of his mother whispering something into Emma’s ear as the girl struggled with how deep he was but he was more focused on the sensations he was experiencing.

“Jason.” Helen said to him, her voice husky. “Do you want to fuck her now? Or do you want to keep having fun with her lovely tight throat?”

Jason panted as he looked at his mother, not sure what to say. He didn’t want to stop what was happening but at the same time he was really feeling the need to take a more active roll—to thrust, to fuck.

“Because if you do want to fuck her now,” Helen continued, darting her tongue out to wet her lips. “It could work out well for the both of us. I’ve seen what she tastes like … but she hasn’t tasted me yet.”

Jason’s mother leant forward over Emma, her heavy breasts hanging down and brushing the back of the girls head. She put her hands on Jason’s chest, digging her fingers hard into his muscles.

“Don’t you think it’s time for us to share her properly, baby?” She whispered to her son. “You’ve been enjoying her mouth for a while now, but would it be alright if I got to see what she can do with it while you … well, you can have fun with the rest of her.”

She leant forward further and kissed him slowly, sensuously.

“Do you want to see me cum all over her face, baby?”