The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 4

Author — Sidia

Jason couldn’t believe this was happening. He couldn’t believe Emma was into it! Even before she was bound, she had continuously surprised him with her daring and bold she could be—was it really that much of a stretch that she wanted this? She had barely struggled at all when his mother had held her down over his shaft.

Fuck it had been hot.

He wondered what his mother had said to Emma when she had gone to get her—what they had cooked up between them. Whatever it was, they were both putting on one hell of a show—his mother was obviously slipping at least one finger in and out of Emma while she whispered deliciously kinky shit to him. Did he want to watch his mother cum over his girlfriends face? Hell yes he did.

“Yeah.” Jason croaked, staring into his mother’s face. She had a slightly glazed look of lust and excitement that he hadn’t seen for a while—not since the last time she had convinced him it would be fun to watch her play with Karla.

“Oh, goody.” Helen purred. She slipped her finger back out of Emma’s pussy—the digit slick with the girl’s arousal—and lightly slapped Emma on her upturned rump. “No need for you to get up, dear. Stay right there—Jason and I will move around you.”

Helen put her hand on the back of Emma’s head and took a fistful of her hair. She smiled at her son and gestured at him encouragingly to move around to behind his girlfriend while keeping her immobile. It made it awkward but Jason slipped out and moved behind Emma, resting his hands on her slender waist. Helen nodded approvingly at him and then quickly bent over so that she could place her mouth by Emma’s ear. Jason couldn’t make out what was said but he could hear the muffled sound of his mother whispering a few sentences to his girlfriend.

“She knows what to do, Jason.” Helen said, her voice rough as she gracefully slid into the place vacated by Jason. She parted her thighs as wide as she could and directed Emma’s face to her crotch by the hold she had on her hair. “Doesn’t she have the cutest little rear-end? But I suppose I don’t need to tell you that! Give the girl a bit of a slap, honey.”

“What?” Jason asked, distracted. His mother had been right—Emma’s pussy was completely soaked. He had been on the verge of lining up his cock to slide inside her.

“Give her ass a spank, Jason.” Helen whispered, urging him again. She abruptly arched her theatrically—pushing her breasts into the air right in front of her son whilst at the same time thrusting her crotch into Emma’s face. “Oh fuck! Baby, you should have felt that! The kinky little thing just tongue-fucked me! She loves the idea.”

“Really?” Jason asked hoarsely.

“Oh yeah.” His mother purred. She addressed Emma. “Go on, arch you back, dear. Show off that tight little ass of yours. You should see the look on Jason’s face—he’s so turned on that —”

Helen cut off and deep a deep breath—shallowly thrusting her hips once again into Emma’s face.

“You little minx!” Helen chuckled while indulging in a full-body shiver. She winked at Jason conspiratorially. “Go on Emma—my son won’t wait forever.”

Jason watched as Emma slowly arched her back, pushing the globes of her ass up into the air. The effect gave her narrow hips a greater curve and width and, combined with her slender waist, the sight made his cock throb with anticipation. But first things first—she wanted him to spank her.

He raised his hand into the air, aware that his mother was watching him with a hungry expression. When he brought his hand down to crack against his girlfriend’s ass it wasn’t with much force—not much more than a playful swat—noise notwithstanding. He didn’t even leave a handprint. All the same Emma jumped when he struck her and Jason put his other hand in the small of her back to steady her in place.

Helen had tightened her grip on the teen’s red hair when her son had delivered the spank—letting out a soft gasp while sensuously gyrating her hips into Emma’s face.

“More, Jason.” Helen moaned, licking her lips and giving her son a heavy-lidded look of arousal. “Her tongue is going wild. She loved that. Give her more!”

Jason licked his lips also while staring down at his girlfriends hips and rear-end. Some faint part of him wondered if this was simply a case of Emma going along with his desires—going along in attempt to please him. But that didn’t seem right. He hadn’t said anything about this to her—it had been her own idea! He had simply missed this part of her in his attempts to keep her as unchanged as possible. Jason figured he could once again just chalk it up to his girlfriend surprising him with how adventurous she could be.

In retrospect it should have occurred to him that his mother was once again manipulating people and events so that she could ‘give him what he wanted’, but it was far more subtle that she had ever been before. Later on he would try and give the excuse that he had been blinded by lust … but it did nothing to assuage his feelings of guilt.

Jason struck Emma’s other buttock harder this time—leaving the faint outline of his handprint. Her body jumped once again but he was ready for it this time—holding her firmly in place with his hand on her tailbone. His mother shivered and moaned once more—hoarsely telling him just how good Emma was at eating her pussy. The crudity simply increased Jason’s level of arousal—that his gorgeous girlfriend was going down on his own mother. He spanked Emma again.

Helen kept up a constant litany of cries of pleasure and hoarse whispers of encouragement while Jason steadily increased both the pace and strength of his spanking. Some part of him was aware enough to hold back—he wasn’t striking her with anything near the level of which he had spanked his aunt so long ago—but it wasn’t too long until Emma’s pale buttocks were glowing a captivating shade of pink.

“Oh, God.” His mother cried out in a guttural and cracked voice. She had been steadily humping her crotch into the teen girl’s face for a while now and had never let go of the tight grip she had on Emma’s hair. She had brought her other hand up to her chest and was roughly squeezing and pinching at her nipples as she watched her son spank his girlfriend through slitted eyes. “I’m so close, sweetie. I’m so close to cumming all over her face. Do you want me to?”

“Yeah.” Jason said hoarsely, letting loose another ringing slap on Emma’s ass.

“Shove that lovely cock of yours into her.” His mother moaned, sinking her fingers roughly into one of her breasts. “She’s earned it. Fuck! I’m so fucking wet, baby.”

Jason took hold of Emma’s waist with both hands and placed the head of his dick at the entrance to Emma’s vagina. Her pussy was dripping wet and it barely took any pressure at all to sink his shaft all the way inside of her molten depths. He took a deep and shuddering breath—she felt so good!—before beginning a rapid and punishing pace right off the bat. It wasn’t the hardest he had ever fucked someone—but it was certainly the hardest he had ever fucked Emma. Her small body shook every time his hips met the soft swell of her buttocks—driving her face into his mother’s crotch.

“Yes …” Helen hissed as she watched her son pound into the slender teen between them. She took hold of Emmas head with both hands and tried to time the hunching thrust of her hips with her son’s. “Keep hitting her, baby. Give her what she wants!”

It was more awkward than before, but Jason started to spank Emma again in between his hard thrusts. Jason could faintly hear Emma making some noises—little moans and grunts that were muffled by his mother’s pussy. He could feel his balls tightening and knew that he wouldn’t last too long.

“Fuck!” Helen cried out. She caught her bottom lip in her teeth as she looked at her son across Emma’s prone body. Her chest was covered in small beads of sweat and she looked hornier than Jason had ever seen her. “Do you want me to cum, honey? Want me to cum on her face?”

“Yeah.” Jason grunted, staring into his mother’s lovely face as he plowed his girlfriends tight little body.

“Tell me, love.” Helen panted with her mouth hanging open. Her breasts were shaking as she humped her crotch into Emma’s face. “Tell me you want me to cum all over your girlfriend’s face.”

“Cum, mom.” Jason whispered hoarsely. He could feel his own climax about to burst. “Cum on Emma’s face. Cum for me.”

“Yes, baby!” His mother cried out. Her entire body shuddered and went tense as she pulled Emma hard into her sex. Her hips were making small little gyrations as she ground herself onto the girl. “Cumming—cumming for you!”

Helen came explosively—flopping back onto the bed with her legs splayed wide apart—twitching and shivering as she rode out her orgasm. Seeing his mother do what she had promised—climaxing while his girlfriend ate her out—was all Jason needed to tip him over. He gave a hoarse bellow of pleasure as he buried himself as deeply as he could inside of Emma’s vagina—holding onto her hips and giving short little half-thrusts as he unloaded his cum deep inside her body.

Jason lost track of the next few moments—he had closed his eyes and was savouring the warm, languid feeling after his orgasm. He only opened his eyes when he felt his mother gently place her hands on his cheeks—drawing his face forward toward her. His mother had sat back up and she looked happy. Happy and pleased with him. Her cheeks were still flushed red from the effects of her own climax and she kept pulling him forward until she could press her lips to his own in a slow and sensuous kiss. She made out with him like they had all the time in the world—her lips soft and yielding while she gently swathed her tongue over and around his. It was such a tender and intimate kiss that for a few moments Jason completely forgot that Emma was still on all fours under them.

“That was incredible, Jason.” Helen said softly. She playfully gave him another peck on the lips. “I love it—watching you take charge like that.”

“Whoops! Sorry, Em. That was so intense I forgot where I was.” Jason said, apologetically patting Emma on the rump. He pulled his softening cock out of his girlfriend and got to his feet. He flashed a quick wry smile at his mother. “Thanks though, mom. I really enjoyed that—us all being together.”

“We all did.” Helen purred. “Trust me on that.”

Jason raised his eyebrow at his mother to see that she still had a firm grip on Emma’s fiery hair. His girlfriend had yet to move from her position.

“Uh, mom?” Jason said. It had been a pretty powerful orgasm his mother had had. Maybe she had forgotten where she was like he had. “You can probably let her up now.”

“Oh! Sorry, dear.” Helen said, winking at her son. She relaxed her grip on Emma’s hair and gave the back of her head an affectionate pat. “You were so good down there that I didn’t want you to move. It was like you were born to eat pussy.”

“I don’t know if I would go that far.” Jason laughed. Emma had started to straighten up and he bent down to hug her from behind. “She’s very good at what she does but I like to think we were made for each other.”

He turned his head so that he could kiss her cheek but frowned when he realised how stiff she was being. On top of that there was a taste on her cheek that he immediately recognised. The salty residue of tears.

“Em?” Jason asked hesitantly, his stomach dropping. He gently turned her around to face him.

“We—we are made for each other.” Emma said, giving him a brave smile. Her voice was a little faint and her face was such riot of emotions that Jason couldn’t decipher them all.

He looked at his girlfriend with a growing feeling of horror and guilt. Emma’s eyes were reddened and her face looked splotchy with suppressed emotions. She wasn’t crying, but she looked confused and hurt. To cap it all off there was an element of residual pleasure stamped on her face as well—whatever she had experienced or thought about what was happening, the fact that he had been fucking her had been enough to stoke her own arousal … but that wasn’t the point. Jason glanced up at his mother and saw that she was looking at him with a closed and carefully blank face—waiting to see his reaction. It was all so obvious now.

Jason had done exactly what he had never wanted to do—to include Emma in something that she hadn’t wanted to. To use the Bindings to influence her behaviour. And even worse he had let his mother be the architect of it all.

His mother had been so good lately—had shown such improvement—that he hadn’t even seen it coming. She had immediately recognised the opportunity this morning and had taken it. What had she said to Emma when she had gone to get her? Jason had put down his girlfriend’s behaviour to nerves at her first time with another woman, but what if she had been told by his mother that Jason had wanted this all to happen? What had been going through her mind when she had been moved around like some sort of prop and he had just let it all happen?

“Fuck, Emma.” Jason said hoarsely. “I—I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to —”

“Sorry for what?” Emma asked. She flashed a quick glance up at his mother and then continued a little more confidently. “It was … fun. Different, but fun.”

“Fun.” Jason said flatly.

“Of course, ‘fun’.” Helen said, sliding down onto her knees to join the two teenagers. She put an arm affectionately around Emma’s shoulders and kissed her on the cheek.

“Mom …” Jason said warningly. He could tell that Emma was mostly putting on a show for him. Whatever his mother had said to her, it was clear that his girlfriend thought that she had done what he had wanted her to. And—a flash of guilt rushed through him again—to be fair he hadn’t done anything to disprove the notion. He had to make this right. “Look Em, what we did … I mean. What I did—I don’t want you to ever feel like you’re pressured to do something you don’t want to do.”

“Um, okay?” Emma said uneasily. She flushed a faint shade of pink and looked more confused than ever. She glanced up at Helen beseechingly—looking for guidance.

“There’s nothing to feel bad about, baby.” Helen said softly. It was unclear if she was talking to Emma or to Jason. She drew Emma down to her until the girl’s head was resting upon her chest—cradling her against the soft swells of her breasts while murmuring soothingly. “There’s no shame. We all acted together. We all enjoyed ourselves. Where’s the harm?”

She softly stroked Emma’s hair—the picture of tenderness except for a growing point of colour in her cheeks. Helen looked at her son pointedly and shifted Emma slightly so that her face was more centred on her chest. The girl’s lips were right next to one of Helen’s nipples and Jason watched as the soft puffs of Emma’s breath caused his mother’s teat to crinkle and harden. Jason swallowed, his mouth going dry.

“See, dear?” Helen said softly as she kissed Emma’s forehead. Emma rolled her eyes to the side and saw that her boyfriend was staring intently at the two of them. Her cheeks flushed a darker shade of pink. When Helen next spoke it was so hushed that Jason could only barely hear her.“I was right wasn’t I—you see that he wants this. He needs this.”

Emma looked at Jason for a long moment and then closed her eyes whilst taking a long shuddering breath. With them still closed, she parted her lips and took Jason’s mother’s nipple into her mouth.

“Ahhh ….” Helen sighed. She gave her son a knowing and triumphant look while again stoking Emma’s hair. “Use your tongue more, dear—mmm, that’s it.”

Jason felt his cock give a lurch of appreciation and felt sick with himself at his reaction. His mother was leading Emma along by the nose—getting her to do things she wasn’t comfortable with because she had told her that he wanted them to happen. It was bad enough with Karla or Sarah—but Emma had been so lightly bound that he was certain that she wouldn’t be able to lose herself in the act like the other two could.

“Mom, stop it.” Jason said harshly. “Right now.”

Helen looked at her son for a long second before nodding. “Okay, Jason.”

His mother pushed Emma off of her breast, a thin trail of saliva bridging Emma’s lips and her erect nipple for a moment before it broke. Emma appeared confused to have been forcibly stopped and looked from Jason to his mother for some clue as to what was going on. Jason was busy glaring at his mother who was looking back at him calmly. When neither of them paid her any attention, Emma’s face crumpled and her blush turned into flaming red mortification. Now that she wasn’t intent on doing her part to fulfil her boyfriend’s fantasy, everything that had just happened crashed down upon her.

Emma stood upright abruptly, swaying on her feet for a moment. She mumbled something unintelligible to Jason and then fled the room.