The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 5

Author — Sidia

“I can’t believe you did that.” Jason said in a tired and resigned voice after Emma had left the room. He got up and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“What do you mean?” His mother answered, her tone careful and measured. She also got to her feet and stood before him careful and demure.

“What do you think!” Jason exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. “Look what you did—look at how upset she was!”

Helen was silent for a long moment before taking a deep breath.

“Jason, will you please listen to me for a few moments?” She asked him evenly. “Just … listen to me. Say whatever you want to after, but first listen.”

His mouth a tight line, Jason nodded at his mother. He wasn’t sure if he could trust himself to talk without saying something he might regret later.

“Thank you, honey.” Helen said, risking a small smile. She gracefully slid onto the bed beside him, close enough that Jason could feel the warmth from her bare thigh. “You say that I did something—that I upset Emma. But which of us did more to cause her hurt? No, let me finish, Jason. Please. The only reason that she ran off—that she was upset—was because you acted like she did something wrong. That what we all did was wrong. You were so caught up in making sure that she never be hurt that you created a situation in where you were lying to yourself. And to her.”

“That’s not true.” Jason said stubbornly. “You made her do something she didn’t want to do …”

“How?” Helen asked reasonably. “How would I have been able to force her to do anything she didn’t want to do?”

Jason opened his mouth and then shut it—confused.

“She did everything of her own free will.” His mother continued. “Because she wanted—as is only proper and right—to make you happy. Granted, she was a bit awkward and nervous. But I would argue that was because you have kept her too sheltered from us all.”

“You’re talking like everything was normal.” Jason said bitterly, looking to one side. “You made me hurt her.”

“Oh?” Helen said, arching an eyebrow at her son. “I love you to pieces baby, and I’d die for you, but I can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do. And I know you well enough to recognise just how much you enjoyed yourself.”

“But —”

“Also,” Helen continued firmly. “I grant you it might have been new and might have been a bit scary for her—but Emma got a lot of pleasure out of what we—you—did to her. I can personally attest to that.”

Jason fell silent, mulling over his mother’s words. She almost sounded reasonable. Was it really alright?

“Maybe we went too fast.” Helen said softly. She put an arm around her son and hugged him—her soft breasts pressing up against his side. “Maybe got a little … carried away. But I spoke to Emma before we came back here to you, and she got so excited straight away. I think she wanted to do this with you—share you—for a long time. You weren’t doing her any favours in trying to protect her.”

Helen fell silent for a few moments, giving her son time to think. “We didn’t do everything I talked about with her either, baby.”

Jason looked at his mother.

“Really, everything we did was kind of vanilla to be honest.” Helen laughed lightly. “She seemed quite intrigued about the concept of using toys.”

Jason shivered despite himself.

“Wouldn’t you like to watch me use one of the toys on your cute little girlfriend?” His mother wheedled. She reached over and placed her hand over Jason’s lap, curling her fingers lightly around his half-hard cock. She squeezed him gently. “To watch the look on her face change while I make her cum for us …”

Jason abruptly got to his feet, ignoring his mother’s gasp of surprise. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. He couldn’t let himself go down this road—to let his mother manipulate and guide him. It wasn’t just for Emma’s sake either—Jason didn’t want his mother to backslide. What she had been saying—what she had been tempting him with—sounded so good that it was an effort to ignore it, but he just couldn’t trust that what she was saying was the truth.

He had to find Emma and find out exactly what she felt.

“Mom, just … just leave it.” Jason said without looking at her. “Don’t say or do anything to Emma without checking with me first.”

With that he left the room.

Jason only made it a few steps down the hallway before he ran into Karla. She was looking absolutely stunning in a dark blue dress that hugged her figure in a very eye-catching fashion. All of a sudden he remembered that tonight was supposed to have been their time together—their date night—and another stab of guilt and remorse struck him. But first he had to find Emma.

“Karla, I’m so sorry I forgot—I got distracted.” Jason said hurriedly, his tone abjectly apologetic. “I’ll make it up to you I swear, but have you seen Emma?”

Karla looked at him with a closed expression, the corner of her mouth quirking slightly as she eyed his naked and disheveled state. Then she looked past him towards his mother’s open bedroom door and her lips pressed into a thin line. She took a deep breath and then spoke resignedly.

“I take it that the fact that you were all in your mother’s room explains why Emma rushed by me looking … upset?”

Jason opened his mouth to respond but then just mutely nodded.

“Jason.” Karla sighed. She shook her head. “And it also explains why your girlfriend’s rear was so red?”

“Not exactly.” Jason hedged. “Did you see where she went?”

“I wasn’t planning on having to help you with your relationship again.” Karla muttered under her breath. She sighed and squared her shoulders; putting a not-unkind hand on Jason’s shoulder and speaking frankly to him. “This is a bit of a tangle, Jason. If you let me help you I think it might not be a bad idea if I had a word with her first.”

“I just want to say sorry and see if she’s okay.” Jason stated impatiently. He took a step to the side to walk past Karla but was surprised when she also stepped into his path. “Karla?”

“If that’s what you want, then fine.” She said. “And I’m not saying you can’t see her. I just think it would be a good idea if I talked to her first. She might appreciate having another woman to chat with. Maybe one who isn’t your mother?”

Jason hesitated and then nodded.

“Should I—what should I do?”

“Jason.” Karla sighed before flashing him a wry half-smile. “Maybe try to think things through a little in the first place? But for now let me talk with her for a bit. See if she needs any looking after. I’ll come get you after. I promise.”

“Okay.” Jason said quietly. “And, Karla? Thanks.”

Karla’s smile widened but she still looked a bit rueful. She took a step closer and kissed him tenderly on the corner of his mouth.

“You’re welcome, Jason.” She murmured. “But if you want to thank me properly later I wouldn’t mind that either.”

“Jason?” Karla’s voice called out from behind the closed door of her room. “If you’re out there you can come in.”

Jason had tried to sit down and wait—tried to be patient—but he had ended up in the hallway outside Karla’s bedroom before too much time had passed. He had caught a glimpse of his old teacher leading his girlfriend out of her room and it had been all he could do to hold himself back from following. Jason gave them space but he couldn’t help but hear them go into one of the bathrooms and then the sound of the shower turning on. After a short amount of time they had then gone into Karla’s room and closed the door behind them and he had been pacing up and down outside her bedroom ever since. As soon as Karla had issued her invitation he immediately opened the door and stepped inside. The curtains had been pulled shut and while a small amount of light from the fading sun made it into the room, it was dim enough that Jason couldn’t immediately locate the two women.

“Told you he would have been right outside.” Karla murmured from over on her bed, her tone amused. There was an answering giggle from beside her.

When Jason’s eyes adjusted he was surprised to find that both Emma and Karla were laying on top of the bed, both wearing white bath robes, and both seeming relaxed and at ease. Emma’s robe was closed and the bottom of it came most of the way down to her knees. Karla’s robe was half open, exposing the inner swell of her pale breasts. She was also taller than the teenager sitting next to her, so her robe only made it to her mid-thigh. The image they made together was both innocent and sexy—their differing hair colours evoking fire and ice—and it was so incongruous to what Jason had been expecting that he stared at them with his mouth hanging open. Emma gave him a shy and tired smile.

“Don’t just stand there staring.” Karla said easily, mirth easy to read in her voice.

“I —” Jason began.

“Come join us, Jason.” Emma said, her voice soft.

Jason nodded mutely and padded quietly towards the bed, pausing for a moment when he reached it. There was only room for him on Emma’s side—Karla being closer to the edge of the bed—so he slid carefully onto the mattress so that Emma lay between them. They both smelt clean and sweet—a flowery scent wafting over them from the soap they had used in the shower. A sudden thought struck Jason—had they taken a shower together?

He looked over the top of Emma’s head to Karla. She glanced sidelong at him, hiding her amusement as she easily read the questioning expression on his face. She gave Jason a slight nod and then bent her head to plant a soft and affectionate kiss on Emma’s brow. His girlfriend let out a happy sigh and turned slightly towards Karla—resting her head in the crook of the older woman’s neck.

“What did you do?” Jason silently mouthed to Karla.

Karla raised her hand and held a finger to her lips—disguising the movement by then trailing her hand through Emma’s bright red hair.

“So.” Karla said, her voice low. “The two of us have had a nice little talk.”

“Uh-huh.” Emma agreed.

“Is that right.” Jason said, trailing off. He couldn’t see Emma’s face but he knew her well enough to know when she was sporting a grin. “So … you’re alright, Em?”

Emma didn’t answer him straight away but reached behind her until she located his hand. She pulled it back around her so she could cuddle his arm to her chest. “I’m fine, Jase. Truly I am. You don’t need to worry about me.”

“She just needed some … perspective.” Karla offered, smiling down at the teen cuddled up to her. While pulling Jason’s arm around her, Emma had opened up Karla’s dressing gown further so that her pale and well-formed breasts were on full display. In contrast to how she had acted with his mother, it didn’t seem to bother Emma at all that she was face to face with Karla’s breasts. “Someone to talk to, to give her a different baseline from …”

Karla didn’t say it, but it was obvious to Jason that she meant his mother.

“So you don’t need to worry.” Emma said firmly. She squeezed his hand.

“That doesn’t exactly excuse everything though.” Jason said, sighing.

“Jason, desire in itself isn’t bad. It can sometimes be taken too far,” Karla said to him seriously. There was a wealth of information and experience in her eyes. “But wanting something isn’t inherently bad. That you don’t always want things to be loving and tender doesn’t make you a bad person.”

Karla grinned openly at him.

“Because if it does then that means that I’m not a good person either.”

“Me either.” Emma chimed in from between them. She sounded determined.

“I give up.” Jason laughed. He smiled a heatfelt smile of thanks towards Karla as he hugged Emma tightly to him. “You win.”

“Good.” Emma giggled again. “You should listen to Karla more I think. She’s all kinds of wise.”

“Thank you Emma.” Karla said, suppressing her laughter. She took hold of Emma’s chin and gently tilted her head up so she could look down and meet the teen’s eyes. “I like you too.”

Karla slowly leant down and pressed her mouth to Emma’s in a soft kiss, and as Jason watched wide-eyed, they began to tenderly make out with each other.

It was so different than watching his mother interact with Emma. His girlfriend seemed to be enjoying herself immensely—making soft mewling sounds into Karla’s mouth while rhythmically squeezing his arm. Even though he was laying in the bed right there with them, it almost felt voyeuristic as he watched the two of them.

Karla slipped an arm around Emma’s neck, holding onto her as she started to kiss the teenager more hungrily. Emma responded immediately; squirming around on the bed and causing the bottom of her robe to ride up high on her hips. When the bare cheeks of her ass pressed back into Jason’s crotch, his cock—which had been rock hard ever since he first saw them kiss—twitched strongly causing Emma to pause in her make out session.

“I think he likes this.” Emma said, slightly breathless. Jason could hear the amusement bubbling up in her voice.

“Told you.” Karla replied. She also sounded breathless and Jason realised with a start that she also sounded very aroused. Karla flashed Jason a quick smile and then raised her eyebrow at him questioningly as if to ask ‘well?’.

When Jason just stared at her dumbly, Karla sighed—half in amusement and half in frustration—and kissed Emma thoroughly once more. While she did, she quickly shrugged out of the sleeves of her robe leaving herself naked from the waist up. While her breasts had been exposed before, this spoke rather powerfully to what her intentions were. She broke the kiss with Emma and tenderly cupped her face while smiling at her with an expression of heated arousal. She kissed the tip of her nose, causing Emma to giggle again, before mouthing something to the girl that Jason didn’t quite catch. Whatever it was, Emma nodded slightly glanced back at Jason.

It had been the first time he had seen her face since he had joined them on the bed and Jason was struck by just how horny his girlfriend looked—something more akin to what he expected to see when it was just the two of them together and far more than anything she had displayed when his mother had been involved. She flashed him a quick smile and then let go of his arm so that she could reach up and gently cup one of Karla’s breasts.

Emma carefully squeezed Karla’s pale orb, causing the woman to let out a soft moan of wanting. She wrapped both arms around Emma’s neck, being extra careful to not apply any pressure or direction—she was simply holding onto the girl. She needn’t have worried though—it was Emma’s turn to swiftly kiss her before she bent down of her own volition and captured one of Karla’s hardened nipples between her teeth.

Karla shivered and closed her eyes as Emma started to suckle at her breasts. She twined her fingers into Emma’s fiery hair and kneaded her scalp as she cradled her head to her breasts. Karla looked at Jason expectantly—her gaze cloudy with lust—and seemed frustrated when he did nothing but watch. She freed one hand and reached out to cup his face—pulling her down to him so that she could kiss him. Then, while his face was so close to hers, Karla wrapped her arms once more around Emma’s head—coincidentally covering the girl’s ears.

“Do you want her only experience with a threesome to be with your mother?” Karla whispered, so softly Jason could only barely make it out. “Show her, Jason. Show her how good it can be.”

Jason choked up for a moment as he was filled with a swelling feeling of affection and tenderness. It seemed like Karla was always there for him when he needed her—he didn’t even have to ask. He didn’t deserve how good to him she was. He swallowed and gave her a crooked smile.

“I love you.” Jason said to her equally as softly; his tone fervently sincere. “You’re incredible, Karla.”

Karla closed her eyes and shivered, a wide and happy smile blossoming on her face. When she opened her eyes they looked watery with suppressed emotion.

“I love you too, Jason.” She breathed out, arching her back and letting out a soft moan as Emma bit down lightly onto her nipple. She reached out to him again and pulled them all together tightly—running her hands from Jason to Emma and then back again.

Jason did the same—caressing the two woman on every bit of bare skin that he could reach. Soon enough everything started to get more intense as their arousal grew and Jason and Karla—through unspoken agreement—slipped their hands underneath Emma’s robe and stripped her bare; leaving the girl naked and writhing with need between them.