The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 6

Author — Sidia

Jason had just finished up his last lecture for the day—he was happy to finally be finished because his first class had been an early one. He had grumbled about it but on the plus side it did mean that he had most of the afternoon free. Jason headed for the main quad opposite the college cafe, having arranged to meet Emma there. He had been spending a lot of time with her ever since everything that had happened with his mother and then Karla—even more so than he usually did. He hadn’t been home the last few days—instead staying at his dorm on campus. His roommate hadn’t said anything but Jason definitely got the impression he was irritated that he hadn’t had the place to himself like usual.

It had been really … nice, spending the last few days with Emma. Even if it had meant that it was the longest he had been without sex ever since he had first found the Rings. But still, it was refreshing to just do normal things like go to classes, grab lunch with Emma … just spending time with her. It was almost like back when they had just been friends. In a way, it felt like he was reconnecting with her.

When Jason considered how awful he had felt when she had fled his mother’s room, it was amazing that he felt so good about things now. It was all thanks to Karla—he had already resolved he was going to do something really nice for her, he just hadn’t hadn’t decided what yet.

Emma was already there waiting for him and Jason grinned to see his lovely girlfriend sitting on the edge of a fountain. It reminded him of how she used to wait for him out the front of their high school. He did miss the short skirts that she always used to wear to class but the tight jeans she currently had on looked damn good on her as well. Just like in high school, Emma seemed either blissfully unaware or unconcerned with how many passers by were checking her out. Her bright red hair caused her to stand out amongst the crowd of students. Jason saw a group of guys talking to themselves while giving Emma surreptitious looks—it was obvious that they were egging each other on to go and talk to her. Although he was tempted to see her handle them, he would rather go and kiss her. She was his after all.

“Hey.” Jason said casually as he stepped out of the crowd in front of her.

“Jason.” Emma smiled impishly, getting lithely to her feet and and pressing her soft lips to his cheek in greeting. “Good timing, I was just about to decide that I was bored.”

“We can’t have that.” Jason joked. He held up his hands in a mock show of restraint. “But careful now—if you show too much affection you’re going to crush the hopes of all your admirers here.”

“Oh no, what a nightmare.” Emma giggled. She cocked her hip and raised her eyebrow at him challengingly. “Does that mean you don’t want to kiss me?”

Jason grinned and put his arm around her waist, pulling him into her firmly. He bent his head down and pressed his mouth to her lips. Emma murmured happily as she kissed him back with ardour—extending her tongue and playfully teasing him. Jason opened his eyes to see the group of guys looking disappointed and envious as they walked off.

“Crisis averted, they left.” Jason joked.

“Who and what?” Emma said softly, gripping him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him back down so she could kiss him some more.

It wasn’t that he was averse to kissing Emma, but they were kind of on full display where they were standing. Before he could gently mention this to his girlfriend a loud wolf whistle came from just next to them.

“Wow you two, why don’t you get a room!” A loud voice called, followed by a braying laugh.

“Mark!” Came a second, reproachful voice.

Emma and Jason broke their impromptu embrace and turned to see who it was.

“Hey Elle.” Emma said warmly, seeing that it was her roommate. She gave the girl a wry smile. “Sorry I was a bit distracted.”

“We could see that.” Mark snickered, stepping forward and raising his hand in a high five to Jason. “Way to go man!”

Jason smiled weakly and reluctantly gave him a brief high five. He really didn’t like the guy, but he knew that Emma was well on her way to becoming good friends with Elle so he couldn’t just ignore him. He still couldn’t get over that Elle—a very cute girl with big brown eyes and an eye-catching set of curves—was dating a guy like Mark. They didn’t look like they should go together; Elle was always dressed well and took care of her appearance. Mark however thought that a ratty pair of jeans and an old hoodie was all that he needed. Emma had confided that Elle had been asked out quite a few times since they had lived together, but had always seemed more confused than anything else by the attention. She had been dating Mark for so long that she didn’t seem to realise that he wasn’t exactly ‘a catch’. When Jason asked how many times Emma had been asked out, she had just flushed slightly and had changed the subject. He wasn’t worried about it—how could he be—but it was certainly cute when Emma was embarrassed.

“So what are you guys doing now?” Elle asked brightly, looking at Emma. She had flushed slightly when her boyfriend had insisted on the high five. “We were thinking of heading to a cafe for lunch.”

“Not much.” Emma said. “We were just going to get something to eat as well.”

“Perfect!” Elle exclaimed. “We can go to together.”

“Oh.” Jason said, trying to hide his annoyance at the suggestion. As soon as Elle had said that she was going out to lunch with her boyfriend, he had immediately realised the potential of Emma’s dorm room being empty. Just because he hadn’t minded the fact that he hadn’t had sex all week didn’t mean he wouldn’t take advantage of an opportunity like that. “Um, yeah okay …”

Elle blinked uncertainly. “Oh, if you don’t want to it’s cool.”

“No, that sounds nice.” Emma said firmly. She flashed Jason a quick pleading look. “It will be fun.”

“Cool!” Mark said loudly. He didn’t appear to have noticed the momentary hesitation. “I know a great place, let’s go!”

“Really?” Jason whispered to Emma as they walked behind Elle and Mark.

“I know.” Emma whispered back. “But she really wanted us to go. She’s been talking about a double date for ages. And …”

Emma trailed off, making a face as they watched Mark put his hand on Elle’s behind. He had to know they were walking right behind them but it didn’t stop him from grabbing a handful of her ass—squeezing and groping to a disturbing extent considering they were out in public. They heard Elle give a nervous laugh and swat her boyfriend’s hand away from her behind but he persistently kept returning it to her ass. It seemed very obvious to Jason that Elle didn’t want him groping at her in public but it looked like Mark didn’t notice or care.

“It will be good for her to be out with other people.” Emma finished in a disgusted tone.

“Yeah, I can see that.” Jason muttered. He had done a lot of stuff, but he wouldn’t ever think of groping someone out in public when they clearly didn’t like it. Mark looked over his shoulder at him and gave him a wink while patting Elle on the bum hard enough that it was just shy of a spank. “Bloody hell, he’s such a dick.”

“You’re not wrong.” Emma sighed.

Mark led them to a cafe on the outskirts of the campus. The interior didn’t look all that well lit and the furniture and walls were all in dark muted colours. While it billed itself as a cafe during the day, it was obvious that it operated as a bar in the evening.

The staff behind the counter appeared half asleep and bored as they handed over the menus—it didn’t look like they were that busy during the day. Mark directed them towards a half-moon booth towards the back and they all slid in; Emma and Elle sitting next to each other with Mark and Jason on the ends.

“Um, interesting place.” Emma said faintly as she looked around. She put her hands on the table and immediately made a face—it had felt slightly sticky.

“Yeah, it’s great!” Mark enthused. “They don’t give a shit here, I ordered a beer once and they didn’t even check my ID.”

“Really?” Jason said skeptically. “So are you going to order a beer now?”

“Yeah man, I have loads of times.” Mark grinned. “But the guy—the guy that always lets me order one isn’t here right now. So I don’t want to risk a good thing, you know what I mean?”

“Yeah man.” Jason echoed, hoping that the fact that he thought Mark was full of crap wasn’t stamped all over his face. “What’s the food like?”

“Oh, pretty shit.” Mark said cheerfully.

“Great.” Emma said dryly. “Well, we may as well order. What are you getting, Elle?”

They all ordered something to eat—Mark hadn’t been exaggerating by too much. It all looked like the typical unappetising bar food but as Jason was actually pretty hungry he didn’t mind a great deal. They got a pitcher of cola for the table, and once the waiter had left, Mark made a show of checking that no one was watching before pulling out a flask from a pocket in his hoodie. When he unscrewed the lid the harsh smell of spirit washed over the table. Oblivious to the others crinkling their noses, Mark poured a generous amount into his glass of cola.

“Here, give me your glass, babe.” Mark said to Elle, pouring some into her drink as well without bothering to check if she wanted it. Jason couldn’t help but note that she didn’t seem all that enthusiastic. “How about it you two?”

“Yeah, why not.” Emma said wryly, to Jason’s surprise. She nudged Elle’s shoulder and clinked their glasses together. “Cheers ‘babe’.”

Elle gave Emma a genuine smile and a small laugh and Jason realised that his girlfriend was just going along to make her feel better. Still, he thought that she could have found a better way than drinking whatever it was that Mark had filled his flask with. Jason didn’t have a lot of experience with alcohol, but he was sure it wasn’t supposed to smell as rough as this stuff did.

“What about you?” Mark said, waggling the flask in Jason’s direction.

“Yeah, okay.” Jason said, watching unenthusiastically as his glass was topped up with the booze. He took a sip and made a face at how rank it tasted. He didn’t know what it was but it wouldn’t surprise him if it was something that shouldn’t be mixed in cola.

They all spent a while drinking and chatting—Emma making a concerted effort to include Elle. It was difficult because everything Mark seemed to want to talk about was in regards to himself. Jason had never before seen a more perfect example of a guy who was completely unaware of how good he had it.

Even though he hadn’t finished his first glass—Mark had thrown back his with apparent relish and had then given himself another spiked drink—Jason had begun to feel the effects of the alcohol. It felt like a pleasant warm sensation rising up from his legs, and despite the company he started to enjoy himself. Emma and Elle were whispering and laughing together, and there were two high points of colour in their cheeks. While not quite drunk, Mark seemed to be trying his best to be the centre of attention—and seemed oblivious to the fact that he was mostly being ignored. When Jason felt the need to duck off to the bathroom, he murmured quietly to Emma where he was going before slipping out of the booth.

The bathroom was about as nice as he had expected—he didn’t want to think about how they’d be when the place was actually busy. On his way back to the table he bumped into Elle—literally. She had been coming around the corner at just the wrong time and had run straight into his chest. She stumbled backwards and would have fallen if Jason hadn’t quickly reached out and grabbed her by the arm—pulling her back into him. For a brief moment she was pressed up against his chest—he could feel the soft curves of her breasts and was surprised by the strength of his reaction to her. She felt … good. He shivered slightly and put it down to the fact that he hadn’t had sex in a while. Elle was shorter than he had realised—not much taller than Emma. Jason put his hands on her shoulders and gently held her out from him—bending down slightly to check she was alright. Her breath smelt sweet with the alcohol they had been drinking.

“You okay?” Jason asked, genuinely concerned. “Sorry, I didn’t see you there, Elle.”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Elle laughed nervously. She glanced at his face—so close to her own—and coloured slightly. Jason hurriedly took his hands off of her, even though she hadn’t seemed to mind. “And I bumped into you just as much as you did me.”

“Call it even then?” Jason grinned.

“Sounds good to me.” Elle smiled. “Anyway, I really need to go. Sorry, but the bathroom calls.”

“Good luck.” Jason said wryly.

Elle gave him a quizzical look.

“The bathrooms here aren’t the best.” Jason explained.

“Don’t I know it.” Elle sighed, making Jason wonder how many times Mark had dragged her here. “I’ll see you back at the table.”

Jason made his way back towards their booth, but paused and frowned when he saw what was going on. Mark had moved over next to Emma—not in itself an issue, even though it wasn’t exactly proper behaviour—and was leaning in very close to his girlfriend while he talked animatedly at her. Emma was frowning while leaning back as far as she could away from him. There was a look in her eye that Jason could recognise even from this distance—one that meant she was about to reach the end of her patience.

Jason quickly walked over to rescue her. Halfway there he saw Emma jump in her seat and then a look of outrage crossed her face. It was at that moment that Mark noticed that Jason had come back—he straightened in his seat and shifted away from Emma with a guilty look. As he did Jason saw that he was removing his hand out from under the table, and a surge of anger swept through him. Had he been touching Emma on the leg?! His face must have looked furious because Mark blanched white. Jason opened his mouth but before he could speak Emma looked past him and then met his eyes—shaking her head at him in a small motion to not say anything.

The reason for Emma’s silent urging became apparent when Elle arrived behind him, weaving around him to stand in front of the booth.

“Wow those bathrooms are terrible.” Elle said lightly to Emma, not picking up on the tension. She grinned. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so quick to get out of one before. Use it at your peril.”

“I-I guess I might wait until I get home then.” Emma said, giving her friend a weak smile.

“Probably for the best.” Elle said blithely. She slid back into the booth next to Emma, not seeming to care that Emma was now between her and her boyfriend. “Is there anything left in your flask, Mark?”

Mark nodded silently and refilled his girlfriend’s drink. He was studiously keeping his eyes downcast, not meeting Jason’s gaze. Not liking the situation at all, Jason sat back down next to Elle. Emma tried to keep the conversation going with her friend but the mood was spoilt. Elle eventually noticed the change in atmosphere and looked between them all worriedly. Even though she didn’t know exactly what had happened it was obvious that something was wrong. For Mark’s part, he finished off the last of his flask and seemed to regain his swagger with distressing speed. The lack of consequence for getting caught out seemed to have emboldened him and he started to get loud and obnoxious again. Every time he spoke the table fell silent, no one speaking for a few moments until Elle tried to restart the conversation. This seemed to annoy Mark for some reason and he started speaking over the top of his girlfriend, giving her backhanded compliments and casual putdowns until Elle’s face was flaming with embarrassment. He could see Emma looking more and more furious. After one particularly nasty comment Jason had had enough.

“That’s not the way you speak to a woman.” Jason said flatly, his voice causing Mark to fall silent in surprise. He hadn’t spoken for a while.

“What?” Mark asked blankly.

“Show her some respect.” Jason said angrily. “Give up on whatever this high school bullshit you’re doing.”

Elle had turned to look at Jason in shock. Mark gaped at him for a few moments before trying to laugh it off. He turned to Emma.

“Fuck, babe. Your boyfriend has a bit of a stick up his ass doesn’t he.” Mark joked, nudging Emma’s side.

“I am not your ‘babe’.” Emma said, her tone magnificently disdainful. She got to her feet and looked down at him. “Move.”

“Huh?”

“I’m leaving. You’re in the way.” Emma stated clearly, narrowing her eyes. “Move.”

Mark looked around the table at everyone before getting up and letting Emma out with bad grace. She turned to Elle and softened her voice for her friend.

“Elle, thanks for inviting us.” Emma said quietly. “I’ll see you back at the dorm, okay?”

“Um, okay.” Elle said in a small voice. “I’m sorr —”

“Don’t apologise.” Emma said fiercely. “You don’t have to. Come on, Jason.”

They left the two of them in the bar, and in that moment Jason felt very sorry for Elle.

“Fuck he’s a creep!” Emma raged once they were back in her room. She flung herself face down onto her bed and screamed into the pillow—her muffled rage obvious. She sat up and flung the pillow across the room. “How the fuck he ever got Elle to go out with him I’ll never know.”

“Yeah, he’s a lot worse than I thought.” Jason said, stooping down and picking up the pillow. He carried it over to the bed and sat down next to Emma. “What did he do to you anyway? I feel like I should go back and hit him or something.”

“Just being a sleaze.” Emma sneered. “Like acting like that ever got anyone any action ever. And if he wasn’t Elle’s boyfriend you wouldn’t need to hit him because I would have ripped his balls off.”

“Ouch.” Jason said, pretending to wince. He gave his girlfriend a wry grin. “Sounds like you don’t need me then.”

“Not for that.” Emma sighed, visibly trying to relax. She leant up against him and fitted her head underneath his chin. “That was downright chivalrous of you by the way. Standing up for Elle like that.”

“Oh, yeah.” Jason said, laughing and feeling a little embarrassed. “It probably sounded better in my head than it did in real life.”

“No, it was great.” Emma said. She rested her hand on his thigh and gently squeezed him. “It meant a lot to Elle. I could tell.”

“Well that’s not too bad then.” Jason sighed. “It’s just … I mean, she has to know she can do better right? Have you ever said anything to her?”

“You don’t say anything to people about who they are dating.” Emma sighed as well. “They never take it well. Even when you know you really should say something.”

Emma abruptly turned around and placed both her hands on his chest—leaning forward insistently.

“I don’t want to talk about him anymore.” She said firmly.

“Yeah, better topics need to be had.” Jason agreed. He flopped onto his back on the bed and Emma followed him down so that she lay sprawled over his chest.

“Like?” She murmured.

“Well …” Jason drawled. He put his arms around her and hugged her to him tightly. “There’s always what popped into my head before we got invited out to lunch.”

“Oh? What’s that?” Emma asked. Jason could hear the smile in her voice.

“That having your room to ourselves is pretty rare.” Jason said softly. “And that we haven’t broken in your bed yet.”

“Oh, that would have been a much better way to spend the afternoon.” Emma said, shivering pleasurably. “Now I’m disappointed.”

“You don’t have to be.” Jason teased. He ran a hand along her spine, not stopping until it was resting in the small of her back. He slipped his hand under her shirt and traced little circles on her bare skin. “I mean we are here now. And still have the room to ourselves.”

“Help! Pervert!” Emma giggled, writhing under his touch. She kissed the side of his neck. “You have a one track mind don’t you.”

“With you—Yeah I do.” Jason grinned.

“Well …” Emma said. She started to trail kisses along his neck. “We should have the place to ourselves for a little while at least. And I have missed having you inside me …”

“That’s enough for me.” Jason growled playfully. He rolled them both over until Emma was underneath him. He jumped up onto his knees so that he was crouched above her, but as soon as he moved there was an audible cracking sound coming from somewhere under the bed.

“Careful!” Emma yelped. “These things are ancient. I don’t want Elle to come back to find that we’ve broken my bed.”

“It wouldn’t be a badge of honour or something?”

“Hmm …” Emma murmured, pretending to ponder it. “No, we better not. I don’t think it could take both of our weights anyway.”

“Nothing else for it then.” Jason said, kissing her thoroughly. He rolled off the bed and onto his feet, standing above her. He clapped his hands at her jokingly. “Come on, no time to waste.”

“What?” Emma laughed delightedly. She curled one leg up to her chest and looked up at him demurely. “What exactly am I doing?”

“Get on all fours for me, Em.” Jason grinned hungrily. “Hurry up, on the edge of the bed. We are working around the limits of our equipment here.”

Emma giggled and made a show of obediently getting up onto her hands and knees—turning around and presenting her rear up at him. She was still wearing her jeans and they formed her ass into a deliciously tight, heart-shape.

“Lovely.” Jason said wryly, swatting lightly at her ass. “These needs to come off first though.”

“Silly me.” Emma teased. She straightened up and quickly undid the front of her pants. She wriggled her hips as she peeled her jeans down her legs until they were bunched up around her thighs. She got back down onto all fours and looked back over her shoulder at Jason. “Better?”

“Much.” Jason assured her. He reached out and ran his hands over the soft skin of her ass-cheeks before slipping a finger under her panties and pulling them to one side. He wasn’t surprised at all to find that she was soaking wet. In her current position—her thighs pressed tightly together from the confines of her jeans—the opening of her pussy looked shockingly small and tight. He undid his own pants and fished out his cock—rubbing the head of his hard shaft up and down her moist slit. “Ready?”

“Yeah.” Emma panted, a shiver running through her body.

Jason pressed the head of his cock into her slit, watching the lips of her pussy ooze around his crown. Emma groaned as the tip slipped inside of her—panting heavily as he began to feed her his length. Jason didn’t stop until he felt the soft skin of her buttocks pressed into his hips. He held himself inside of her—savouring the feeling of her insides twitching around his shaft. It had been too long.

“Jason.” Emma said breathlessly. “Don’t tease me, please. I need it.”

“Okay, Em.” Jason grinned. “Anything for you.”

With that Jason pulled back until only the tip of his shaft remained inside of her. He paused for a second, enjoying seeing Emma shift and wriggle her hips in an attempt to get him back inside of her. And then he smoothly thrust back inside.

Jason built up to a steady pace—not overly fast but hard enough that Emma’s small body shook every time he bottomed out in her. Emma let out a breathless little grunt each time he buried his cock in her all the way. Jason held her tightly around her middle, loving her little her waist looked when her held her like this.

“Jace.” Emma groaned. “Hit me.”

“Yeah?” Jason panted as he pumped his cock in and out.

“Yeah.” Emma said, shivering in pleasure. “Do it. Please.”

Jason started to alternate spanks on Emma’s upraised ass as he fucked her—loving the sharp gasp and little moan she let out each time. He could feel her insides clenching around him. They were both so into it that neither of them heard the door to the room open. The first that Jason and Emma knew that someone was there was when a loud gasp rang out.

Jason looked over to see Elle standing just inside the doorway, staring wide-eyed at the two of them as she clutched her hand to her chest. They must have been a sight to behold—Emma on all fours with her ass in the air, her jeans pulled down around her thighs. Jason pounding his cock into her hard enough to make her body shake while at the same time raining down ringing slaps onto her upturned rump.

Emma turned as well to see her roommate standing there staring at them. She yelped in surprise and twisted around, causing Jason’s cock to slip out of her pussy. Jason staggered back away from the bed, noting even in that moment that Elle was staring down at his exposed dick. Emma tried to stand up but forgot that her jeans were still binding her legs together. She let out a startled yell and a curse as she toppled down off the bed onto the floor. Jason tried to pull his pants up at the same time as going to see if Emma was alright and succeeded only in tumbling forward to join her on the ground.

Emma snorted in amusement at their predicament, and Jason joined her in nervous and embarrassed laughter. They quickly finished covering themselves and then looked back at Elle, both of them sporting shamefaced grins. Their grins faded quickly however when they saw that Elle was visibly upset with tears tracking down her face.