The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 7

Author — Sidia

“Elle?” Emma asked, concern evident in her voice. She took a hesitant step towards her friend. “Are you alright?”

Elle opened her mouth but didn’t answer her. She sniffled a few times and looked down and away. Emma covered the remaining distance between them and put her arm around the other girls shoulders. She ducked her head and tried to see into Elle’s face.

“... I’m sorry.” Elle whispered, her voice so hushed that they could barely hear her.

“For what?” Emma asked, startled. She exchanged a nervous grin with Jason. “If it’s about walking in on us, don’t be sorry! I knew you would be home at some point, it was stupid of me —”

“No, not that.” Elle interrupted, looking up at last. Even through her tears her face flushed red. She met Jason’s eyes for a second and hurriedly looked away, her blush growing brighter. “I’m sorry for earlier. For ... Mark.”

“Hey, you don’t have to say sorry for anything.” Jason hurriedly said. He surreptitiously tried to adjust himself; his erection had yet to go down and he was conscious of how the front of his pants was tenting outwards.

“Yeah, you have nothing to be sorry for.” Emma said, squeezing Elle’s shoulders affectionately.

“No, I know what he can be like.” Elle said miserably. “I know he’s why you ... left early. When he drinks he can be ... sometimes he ... he gets worse and worse.”

“You’re not responsible for —“ Jason began.

“What do you mean he gets worse?” Emma asked grimly, speaking over the top of him. She appeared to jump to some conclusions as to why her friend had come back alone to their dorm crying.

Jason looked at Elle searchingly—Emma’s concern causing him to worry. Apart from being upset he couldn’t see anything physically wrong with her except that her clothing looked a little disheveled; but that didn’t necessarily mean something bad had happened.

Emma gently rubbed at her shoulders and upper arms, trying to soothe her friend. As soon as Emma’s hand touched her right arm, Elle winced and tried to pull away. Emma froze in her motion and now that his attention was drawn to it, Jason could see that there was a bright red welt marring Elle’s skin on her arm. He couldn’t be sure, but he would bet money that it was from being gripped tightly—tight enough to bruise—and maybe being dragged along as well.

Jason’s face went tight with anger—and anger that was mirrored by Emma when she glanced up at him. He didn’t know Elle very well yet, but he liked her. On top of that he trusted Emma’s judgment—if she liked someone it was a pretty safe bet that they were good people.

“Elle.” Jason began, anger and being unsure of how to phrase what was going through his mind making him search for his words. “You can do better than —“

“Jason.” Emma said urgently, shaking her head at him quellingly. She turned her attention back to Elle. “Look, everything is fine. You didn’t do anything and you seriously have nothing you need to apologise to us for. Right, Jace?”

“Nope.” Jason said, sighing in frustration. “Not a thing.”

He knew that Emma had said that it wasn’t a good idea to try and tell someone that they were dating an asshole, but he thought in this case the occasion warranted it. Still, he did trust Emma’s judgement. Jason had been getting too used to getting his own way with people—it wouldn’t hurt to take advice. That said, if Mark was actually hurting Elle ...

Jason sighed again, the last vestiges of his arousal leaving him. It had been exciting to fuck Emma in her room, and even though it would normally take him a long time to get over being interrupted like they had been, that wasn’t the case here. He felt frustrated—but the frustration was because he was unable to do anything. It didn’t look like Mark was purposefully hitting Elle—but the size of the welt on her arm wasn’t anything to sneeze at either.

Emma had pulled Elle over to her bed and had sat down with her. She still had her arm around her friend and Elle had leant down so that her head was resting on Emma’s shoulder. She was shaking silently with inaudible sobs as Emma comforted her.

Jason stood there watching them for a few moments as Emma calmed Elle down. It looked like his girlfriend had things in hand and he was starting to feel like an intruder. He waited until he had Emma’s attention.

Should I go? Jason mouthed at her silently.

Emma gave a half shrug and looked down at the back of Elle’s head. She pursed her lips and then nodded.

I’ll call you later. Emma mouthed back at Jason.

Jason sighed as he quietly closed the door to Emma’s room behind him. That had been a more eventful afternoon and evening than he had been expecting. An ironic smile crossed his face—usually all the drama took place at his home—not outside of it.

He thought about what he could do now—it wasn’t that late yet. Jason considered driving back to his house—he was sure the others at his home would be very pleased to see him—but then he realised he couldn’t. He wasn’t sure how much alcohol he’d had with the illicit drinking earlier on but it was probably too much to drive.

“Fucking Mark.” Jason muttered. First the guy had been an absolute dickhead to Elle, had hurt and made the girl cry, and now Jason couldn’t even go home and finish off what he and Emma had started.

Jason suddenly remembered that he hadn’t had a chance to ask his girlfriend what Mark had been doing to her when he had returned from the bathroom. A flush of renewed anger swept through him—he wondered if Emma had skilfully distracted him from bringing it up again with her.

He was so lost in his increasingly dark thoughts that he almost walked straight into Mark on the stairwell. Jason looked at him in surprise—he hadn’t been expecting him at all considering the state that Elle had been in.

“Watch it.” Mark said, slurring his words. A palpable alcoholic haze was radiating from his breath. “What, have you been celebrating too?”

At that he wheezed out his stupid braying laugh, clearly considering himself to be a great wit.

“No.” Jason said coldly. He was two steps higher up than Mark and he looked down at him with disgust. “What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean what am I doing here.” Mark said, sounding confused. “My girl vanished on me, so I’m here to get a little quality time. If you know what I mean.”

He attempted a wink but his lack of coordination meant that he ended up blinking in a foolish way at Jason.

“Don’t you think you’ve done enough?” Jason said. “Go home. You look and sound like shit.”

“Fuck you, man.” Mark said, frowning up at him. “You can’t tell me what to do. Now fucking move!”

Mark tried to step up past him but Jason put out a hand with his palm up and let him walk straight into it. Mark looked very unsteady on his feet and no matter how much of a shit he thought he was, Jason didn’t want to push him down the stairs. He didn’t need to apply any force though as Mark rocked back unsteadily and clutched at the railing.

“Move!” Mark insisted, his eyes still unfocused. There was the beginnings of a mean glint there. “I thought we were buds, I shared my drink with you!”

“I’ll replace it.” Jason said disdainfully. “Turn around. You’ve done enough to Elle for one day.”

“Fuck you, I will.” Mark muttered. “What are you talking about. Bullshit. Elle’s fine.”

“No she isn’t.” Jason said. He didn’t know what had happened between them to make Elle leave and go back to her room alone, but it seemed like Mark either didn’t remember or didn’t think it was important. Either way Jason had no wish to debate anything with him—he wanted him gone. He leant forward, using the elevation to tower over Mark and spoke in a language that he might actually understand. “Fuck. Off.”

Mark swayed on the spot some more, his eyes mostly closed as he looked up at Jason. He clenched his fists a few times and muttered something under his breath. For a brief second Jason thought that he was going to take a swing at him and he readied himself for a physical confrontation. If it came to it Jason figured he would be alright—Mark was trashed and lower down than him on the stairs. After a few moments though, Mark turned on the spot and started stomping his way back down the stairs. He called back over his shoulder a few times—nothing overly coherent except for the profanities—but disappeared without further incident.

Jason stood there for a few minutes, adrenaline leaving him feeling amped up. He really thought that he was going to get into a fight for a second there. He pulled out his phone, his hands shaking ever so slightly, and messaged Emma.

J: Em, just ran into Mark he was trying to up to your room. Is everything alright there?

E: Fuck that dickhead. We are fine. Did he try anything are you okay?

J: Thought he was going to try something but he backed down. I’m fine.

E: Be careful—do you want to come back up?

Jason thought about it for a few seconds. If the girls were okay there wasn’t really a need for him to go back—particularly because it might worry Elle.

J: No I think I’ll call it a night. Make sure your doors locked. Call me if anything happens.

E: Will do. Love you.

J: Love you too.

Instead of leaving straight away Jason sat down on the steps and waited for a while—just in case Mark decided to come back. Eventually though he figured it was safe to go and headed off to his own dorm room.

“I’m sorry for this” Emma said to Jason hesitantly the following evening.

“Not your fault.” Jason said irately. He took a deep breath. “I understand why you said yes.”

Incredulously, it seemed as though Mark had called Elle the next morning and had somehow managed to smooth everything over with his girlfriend. Emma had told Jason that she had been in the room during the phone call and it had taken all her willpower to not try shake her friend to her senses. It hadn’t taken long until Elle was acting as though nothing had happened at all the previous day. Mark had even had the audacity to invite his girlfriend out to a house party that night ... although invite was stretching things a little far. He had simply told her that there was a party on and had acted like it was inconceivable that she wouldn’t want to go with him. Which was how Jason and Emma found themselves out for the second night in a row with Elle and Mark.

Some part of Elle must have still had reservations though, because even though she protested to Emma (who hadn’t actually said anything) that Mark was actually a great guy and that anyone could make a mistake, she had asked her roommate to go out with them again. Emma hadn’t wanted to of course, but she had felt like she had to so as to offer support to her friend. Jason had been tense when he had first seen Mark again, but the other guy acted like their altercation on the stairwell hadn’t happened. That or he had been so drunk he couldn’t remember it at all.

That said, they actually didn’t spend all that much time with them. The party was in a decently large building with two floors so Jason and Emma mostly kept away from Mark—checking every now and then that Elle was alright. Emma tried to lure her friend away to come and hang with them, but Elle was practically hanging off of Mark’s arm the entire night. Not that he paid her much attention though.

Mark was spending his time talking loudly and drinking with a few other guys that Jason didn’t know. They were all rapidly getting drunk and so didn’t seem to mind Mark’s bragging and posturing nature. Somehow Jason couldn’t imagine that they genuinely liked him. Mark was mostly ignoring Elle except for occasionally putting his arm around her and casually groping at her ass. Every time Emma went to check on her friend she came back fuming—taking quite a while to calm down.

“We may as well enjoy ourselves I guess. He’s a prick but it doesn’t look like anything is going to happen.” Emma said with a sigh, giving up. She glanced up at Jason with a slight smile. “We are at a party, we can’t be responsible for everyone else.”

“I agree, but are you sure that’s okay?” Jason said, looking at her searchingly. “I know you would blame yourself if something happened ...”

“Something did happen.” Emma said, her voice momentarily tight. She took a breath and calmed herself. “And nothing changed. If she needs help I’ll be there for her but I don’t want to let it ruin another night.”

“As long as you’re sure.” Jason said neutrally.

“Jason.” Emma said. She pressed herself up against him and rested her head under his chin. “I’m here at a party with you. I want to have fun. Shouldn’t we get to enjoy ourselves?”

“Of course.” Jason said. He gently took hold of her by the chin and tilted her face up so that he could kiss her. “I think it’s a good idea. So ... what do you want to do?”

With a renewed spark of life dancing in her eyes, Emma turned and walked to the corner of the room to snag a few beers from a cooler.

“The company was kind of shit last night.” Emma said wryly. “Want to have a second go at drinking with me?”

“Why not?” Jason grinned, taking the beer that was offered to him and clinking it with hers.

The next hour of the party was a lot more enjoyable. They didn’t drink much—only a handful of beers each—but it was more than enough to give them a pleasant buzz and to relax them. When one of the few armchairs in the house opened up they quickly claimed it—Jason sinking down into the overly soft cushions and Emma laying sprawled across his lap. He had his hand resting comfortably on Emma’s hip while she gently rubbed his chest.

“This is nice.” Emma sighed happily. She kissed Jason on the side of his jaw. “Why don’t we always do this.”

“Do what?” Jason teased. “Sit together, drink, or go to parties?”

“Take your pick.” Emma giggled. She idly shifted around on his lap.

“Careful there.” Jason said wryly. “We don’t exactly have a lot of privacy here remember.”

Emma half sat up and looked him in the face for a moment, a sly smile gracing her lips. She twisted around so that she was sitting upright on his lap facing away from him. She was wearing a short skirt tonight and the fabric was so sheer that Jason could easily feel the soft flesh of her buttocks on his thighs.

“Sorry, Jace.” Emma purred. The playful amusement was evident in her voice. She wriggled slightly as though trying to get more comfortable—grinding her rear into his crotch. “I’m not distracting you too much am I?”

“Jesus, Emma.” Jason said, stifling a groan. There were people all around them and he could feel his cock stiffening underneath Emma. “Are you okay with people seeing us?”

“Seeing what?” Emma giggled again. She clenched her ass-cheeks for a second. “I’m just sitting here minding my own business.”

Despite Emma’s words, an attractive girl raised her eyebrow at the two of them as she walked over to a nearby cooler. Jason saw that she gave them a second sidelong glance on her way back.

“Well, she clearly thought there was something to see.” Jason said softly, whispering into Emma’s ear.

“Maybe she was just interested.” Emma said blithely. She twisted around so that she could give Jason a swift kiss. She closed her eyes to mere slits and whispered the next part “Should I see if she wants to go home with us?”

“What?!” Jason said, exploding with genuine surprise and laughter.

“Well, you know. It could be fun.” Emma giggled. Her cheeks were pink and she seemed to be enjoying surprising him for once.

“You’re drunk.”

“No I’m not!” Emma protested, looking back at him again. When Jason quirked his mouth in a half-smile, she admitted. “Well, not too much anyway. But that’s not the point!”

“What’s the point?” Jason asked, giving up with a grin.

“That maybe we should trying picking someone up!” Emma said, a little too loudly. A few people nearby looked at them curiously.

“Emma.” Jason said, gently hushing her. “I’m not sure it’s that easy.”

“You’re one to talk.” Emma said ironically. “Or are you worried that Karla would be hurt if we left her out?”

“Too loud still, Em.” Jason murmured. He was feeling pleasantly drunk and for some reason this conversation didn’t strike him as strange at all. “And no, that didn’t cross my mind. But you’re going a bit fast don’t you think? I mean, being with Karla’s a bit different from picking up a stranger. What brought this on anyway?”

“I was texting Sarah the other day.”

“You were?” Jason said slowly. He hadn’t expected that.

“Uh huh.” Emma said. She wriggled again on his lap. Jason could feel the feverish warmth from her buttocks radiating on his thighs.

“What did you talk about?” Jason pressed when it seemed that Emma wasn’t going to elaborate.

“Oh, just clearing the air a bit.” Emma said breezily. “Getting to know her a bit better. She was always just ‘the bitch’ to us, remember?”

“Oh yeah.” Jason laughed. “I remember.”

“You fixed that though, didn’t you?” Emma purred. She rolled her hips in a serpentine motion, turning her head around so that she could grin at him at feeling his erection stiffen fully against her ass.

“I guess so.” Jason said, his voice a bit strangled. He put his hands on either side of Emma’s hips, his thumbs resting just above the swell of her ass.

“Anyway.” Emma said, a trifle breathless at feeling Jason grip her firmly. “I thought it would be a good idea. To get to know her a bit. Especially if I’m going to have sex with her.”

“You’re what?” Jason said dumbly. This time it was him who had spoken too loudly.

“Have sex. Fuck. Whatever you want to call it.” Emma giggled again. “At some point anyway. Why, do you not want me to?”

“Not exactly.” Jason said softly, his voice almost a growl. “I just wasn’t expecting—yes, Em. I do want you to.”

“Good.” Emma said, equally softly. She clenched her buttocks on him again, rolling her hips as much as she could. Jason could recognise the signs of growing arousal in his girlfriend.

“Anyway.” Emma continued. “She told me a few things I didn’t know.”

“Like?”

“Like the fact that you have a strap-on somewhere in the house.” Emma whispered. “Among other things.”

“True.” Jason hoarsely. His mouth was so close to Emma’s ear that his lips tickled her skin. “Other things as well.”

“I—I thought it was interesting.” Emma managed. Her breathing was growing shallow.

“Emma.” Jason said slowly. He licked his lips. “Are you—are you interested in using something like that, or ...?”

“Both ... I think.” Emma whispered. She put her hands over his and squeezed gently. “Which do you think would be better?”

Jason pictured Emma wearing a strap-on; the fake cock jutting out obscenely from her slender body. The image made his mouth go dry. Who would she even use it on? He couldn’t even imagine watching her fuck another woman like that.

Or ... what if someone else was wearing it? For a brief second Jason considered watching his mother use it—fucking Emma’s helpless body like she had once down to her younger sister. He felt a shiver of arousal and suppressed it. What about Karla? That was fucking hot. Or Sarah ... His heavily pregnant aunt fucking his girlfriend with a strap-on cock was so perverse it took his breath away.

“We—we should discuss this later.” Jason whispered into Emma’s ear, his voice thick with arousal. He kissed the side of her neck, feeling her shiver against him. “In private.”

“Okay.” Emma agreed breathlessly. She shivered again, trying to regain control of herself. “I—I might go find the bathroom. The last time I saw the line it was enormous.”

She got to her feet, tottering on the spot for a second.

“Okay.” Jason said softly, his eyes mere slits as he stared hungrily at her. “Maybe after we should go and find that private place.”

“Yes please.” Emma said, biting her lip. She kissed him fiercely and then left.

Jason remained on the chair for a while after Emma left, waiting for her to return. After ten minutes had gone by he had began to feel the need to use the bathroom himself. He got up and walked in the direction that Emma had disappeared to—smiling wryly to himself when he saw another couple swoop in and claim the vacated chair. It didn’t matter—Jason wasn’t planning on staying. Even though some time had passed, his arousal at what Emma had told him hadn’t faded in the slightest. If they couldn’t find a room to themselves he was going to call someone to take them home. What was the point of having a group of sexy women at his beck and call if he didn’t take advantage of it—it didn’t always have to be about sex. That said, he wasn’t going to go without another night.

He found the line to the bathroom—sighing when he saw how long it was. Jason resolved that if Emma appeared before he got inside they were leaving anyway—he was sure he could find a bush or something on the way back to the dorm rooms.

Jason was completely taken by surprise when a small warm body catapulted into him from the side—wrapping their arms around him and clinging to him fiercely. He thought at first that it was Emma, but the hair was the wrong colour. He awkwardly put an arm around the girl and realised it was Elle.

“Hey, hey.” Jason said, leaning his head down and trying to see her. She had buried her face in his chest and didn’t seem to want to move. “Elle? What’s wrong?”

“Sorry.” She whispered. “It’s just that—sorry.”

Jason couldn’t get anything else out of her. They were getting a few looks from people waiting in line—a passer by completely misread the situation and gave him a thumbs up. Deciding that this wasn’t the place, Jason took Elle by the hand and gently led her to the quietest corner he could find. He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him. Her cute face was splotchy with tears and her clothes once again appeared disheveled. She was wearing a sleeveless top with a single strap over one shoulder. It was sitting askew and a great deal of pale flesh was visible from her generous breasts.

“You’re alright.” Jason said firmly, tearing his eyes away from her cleavage. He squeezed her shoulders gently. “You’re alright now. I promise. What’s wrong?”

Elle didn’t answer him immediately. She stepped forward and pressed herself against him, sliding her arms around Jason’s middle. Surprised to suddenly find the girl in his arms, Jason relaxed so that he was loosely embracing her. A part of him noted that she felt really good. Her firm breasts were flattened against his chest and he allowed his hands to slide down to the small of her back without thinking. He was still hard from earlier, and futilely tried to hold his crotch back and away from her. Elle was holding on to him too tightly though and his hardon ended up sandwiched against her lower belly. There was no way she wouldn’t be able to feel his cock but she didn’t seem to mind—instead she clung to him even tighter.

“Jason.” Elle whispered. “Can you take me home please?”

Jason looked down at the top of her head in consternation. Something had clearly happened to make her want to leave, but he didn’t want to push things; it looked like she was barely holding on.

“Alright.” Jason said, making his voice gentle. “Emma’s gone to the bathroom. When she gets back we’ll take you home.”

Elle’s fingers curled against his back.

“Okay.” Elle whispered. She tightened her hold on him and started to turn on the spot; moving them both so that her back was against the wall and Jason was between her and the rest of the room. “You must think I’m pathetic.”

“Um, no.” Jason said, distracted. How exactly had he found himself in this situation? It was obvious that Elle wanted to hide and she felt safer this way, but it did mean that he was basically pressing her up against the wall. Anyone looking would assume that they were making out. He turned his head and looked around, hoping to see Emma. “We don’t think that. I promise.”

“Thanks.” Elle murmured softly. She tensed and relaxed her fingers, seemingly unwilling to let him go. Jason could feel her warm breath through his t-shirt. She hesitated. “And thanks for yesterday too.”

“Yesterday?” Jason asked absently. He thought he had spotted Emma passing down the hall.

“For standing up for me.” Elle said quietly. She squeezed her arms around him tighter, causing Jason to stumble forward half a step—which pressed her firmly up against the wall. “It was really sweet of you.”

“Oh.” Jason said quietly. He didn’t want to come across as a sleaze to Elle but he could feel his libido start to take control in spite of his better judgement. It made him uncomfortable but not for the reasons that most people would be—if he was in a normal relationship with Emma things would be different of course, but he didn’t have to worry about her freaking out about catching him in a compromising situation. Instead, it was that he didn’t want it to see like he was taking advantage of Elle. Jason felt his cock throb against Elle’s stomach and heard her soft answering gasp. He spoke hurriedly to take her attention from it. “Anyone would have done that. And sorry for giving you such a show last night.”

“Show?” Elle asked, pulling her face out from his chest and looking up at him for the first time.

“When you walked in on us.” Jason said lamely. He gave her a lopsided smile as he looked down into her face. Their closeness had suddenly turned intimate and he found himself staring fixedly at her softly parted lips.

“Oh.” Elle said, her cheeks colouring. Her tongue darted out and wet her lips. “I—I didn’t mind.”

Jason felt his cock pulse again. Elle looked confused as well—he didn’t think she had expected to be in this situation with him either. She didn’t try and move away from him though. Her pupils were dilated and Jason felt like he was losing himself in her eyes. He felt her give the smallest thrust with her hips—more pushing back against him than anything else—and he almost lost it right there. He started to tilt his head down towards her, feeling her breath on his cheeks, his heart thumping loudly in his chest as his mouth neared hers.

Elle caught her bottom lip in her teeth as she stared up into Jason’s eyes. She turned her face upwards, ready to meet him. Her fingers were making small circles at his back. At the last second Jason pushed himself away from her.

“Um, sorry.” Jason muttered, without looking at Elle. “I —“

“No, I’m sorry.” Elle said in a shaky voice. She reached out and put her hand on his arm. “I didn’t mean to —“

“We should—we should go.” Jason said, taking a breath to clear his head. “Emma must be ready by now. I’ll find her and then we’ll take you home.”

Jason turned away from Elle but only managed one step before almost bumping into Emma. She was standing only a few feet away, her arms crossed on her chest. She was regarding them both with a wry smile on her face.