The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 8

Author — Sidia

Jason froze, his mouth opening but nothing coming out. Emma seemed to find the look on his face funny because she quickly looked away, her mouth twisting upwards in mirth. She held up a hand to forestall anything he was about to say, shaking her head in the negative. It was at this moment that Elle noticed that her friend had found them. Even though she was already standing a few feet away from Jason, she took an extra step back—flashing Jason a mortified look. Emma’s mouth quirked once more but she affected not to notice Elle’s behaviour.

“I was wondering where you had gone off to.” Emma said lightly. “This is my second circuit of the house, I didn’t expect to find you both in the corner.”

“Yeah.” Jason cleared his throat. Elle looked miserable, seeming to shrink in on herself. “I couldn’t find you either. Elle wants to go back with us.”

“Does she.” Emma said, a sly smile on her face. She raised a playful eyebrow at Jason but stilled as he quickly shook his head at her in warning. “Jason?”

“I think something happened.” Jason said, the change in topic making his voice go grim.

“What?” Emma blinked, all thoughts of flirtations leaving her at once. She took a step closer to Elle and placed her hand gently on her shoulder. “Elle, what happened?”

“Oh, nothing much.” Elle said, smiling brittlely at her. “Do you mind if we leave? I’m sorry to make you leave the party —”

“Fuck the party.” Emma said firmly. She crouched slightly so she could peer up into Elle’s face. “We are leaving, I promise. But if it’s something bad you should tell us.”

Renewed tears swam in Elle’s eyes and she gave her friend a shaky nod. She hesitantly began the story, stopping and starting a few times to wipe tears from her face. Elle kept looking down the entire time, seemingly unable to look either of them in the face.

It had been Mark of course. Apparently he had been getting on quite well with the group of guys he was drinking with and the topic of conversation had turned into crass bragging and oneupmanship. He’d already had Elle standing next to him waiting on him, and between casual requests for her to get them all more drinks, he had started to brag about her. It wasn’t hard to do—Elle was an exceedingly cute girl and with her current tight pants and low-cut top showing off her generous cleavage, Mark’s drinking buddies had started congratulating him on managing to ‘snag such a hottie’. It had all immediately gone to Mark’s head and he’d started to talk shit about how great of a lay Elle was. They’d began to talk about Elle like she was an object to be coveted instead of someone standing right in front of them. As soon as one of the guys had commented on how great her tits were—and how much he wished he could see them—Mark had lost the plot completely.

“And then.” Elle said, finishing in a shamed whisper. “He grabbed the front of my top. Pulled it down.”

“He flashed you?!” Emma said, her voice coming out in a growl. Her fists were clenched by her sides.

“Half.” Elle mumbled. “I managed to stop him before—before it came down all the way. He—he stood up. Told me not to be a bitch. That I was embarrassing him. And then I—I ran.”

“Bloody hell.” Jason breathed out. He felt his blood boiling at the thought of what he had just heard. Who did something like that? “Em, let’s get her home. Em?”

He was speaking to his girlfriends back as she strode away from them, her gait stiff and angry. Jason stared after Emma in shock for a moment. Surely she wasn’t going to …

Jason quickly looked back at Elle. She was looking after her vanishing roommate with apprehension and shock. Jason spent a vital few seconds being torn between running after Emma and not wanting to leave Elle behind. He knew she wouldn’t want to see Mark again but he didn’t really have a choice. He reached down and took her small hand in his, squeezing it briefly.

“I’m sorry,” Jason spoke quickly. “Come on, I don’t want to lose her in the crowd. Then we’ll get out of here—okay?”

Elle tightened her grip on his hand but nodded her assent. Jason gave her a quick smile and took off after Emma—towing Elle behind him through the crowded room. He didn’t bother searching—Jason had recognised the anger and outrage on her girlfriend’s face at hearing what had happened to her friend. He knew she would be making a bee-line straight for Mark.

There was already a ring of people forming around where Mark and his ‘friends’ were drinking. As Jason tried to push through the last people blocking him, he heard Emma’s voice—loud and scathing. Cursing under his breath, Jason arrived on the scene just in time to see Emma slap Mark across his face, the blow a ringing crack that grabbed the attention of everyone in the room not already watching. Mark had been standing when he was hit, but the force and his inebriated state caused him to fall backwards into his chair.

Everything after that happened very quickly.

Mark got back to his feet, an ugly light in his eyes that Jason recognised from the previous night. He quickly moved forward to get to Emma, but his leg tangled with someone in the crowd and he stumbled. In the vital seconds it took to regain his balance, his heart leapt into his mouth when he saw Mark actually take a swing at Emma. Luckily he was drunk enough that his blow went wide, but he was already lining up for another attempt. Jason gathered himself to leap at Mark when he stumbled for a second time as someone barrelled past him. They reached Mark and started attacking before Jason realised that it had been Elle.

The small girl slapped and struck at her boyfriend’s back, neck, and head in a bombardment of repressed rage … albeit ineffectually. It was all fury and no strength. Even so, it was distracting enough that Mark covered his face and hunched his shoulders to try and get away from Elle’s onslaught—cursing under his breath at the ‘crazy bitch’. Jason finally got to Emma’s side, putting his arm around her waist and moving her forcefully behind him so that he was between her and Mark. The gathered crowd was laughing and jeering at the sight of Mark being attacked by the diminutive brunette. The laughing stopped though when Mark retaliated.

Obviously having had enough, he straightened and roughly shoved at Elle—driving her stumbling backwards. She would have crashed down onto the ground if Jason hadn’t been able to quickly step forward and catch her. His hands under her arms, Jason lifted Elle back upright and moved her behind him next to Emma. When Mark saw that it was Jason in front of him he spat out some more curses, puffing out his chest while his face grew splotched with anger.

“You!” Mark spat, pointing a finger right and Jason. He glowered and clenched his fists, raising his hands up in front of him. “Fucking asshole, I knew it was all your fault!”

Nonsensical though it was, Mark clearly blamed Jason for whatever distorted scenario that was in his head. Jason heard Emma cry out in alarm as Mark lowered his head and bulled towards him.

Mark was drunk, slow and clumsy. Under other circumstances, Jason would have found it easy to simply step to one side and allow him to fall to the floor. Unfortunately with both girls behind him he couldn’t risk that so he leapt forwards to meet Mark in a tackle. He received a glancing blow on his shoulder before he found himself rolling and tussling with Mark on the ground. Jason was dimly aware of the excited noises from the gathered crowd as well as the shriller cries from Emma and Elle. He didn’t have any time to pay attention to that as he was focused on the fight.

It was awkward and ungainly—Jason hadn’t been in a fight before and Mark was too drunk to do anything coordinated. He flailed and struck at Jason—managing to get him in a headlock and delivering a few punches to his side before Jason slipped out. Jason got a knee under him and raised himself off the ground—using the gained height to deliver three sharp punches to the side of Mark’s head. His hand going instantly numb, Jason paused in his attack and saw that Mark had lost his stomach for their fight; he covered his face with his arms and rolled to one side as much as he could.

Even though their exchange had only been about twenty seconds, Jason was panting and out of breath as he clambered to his feet. Emma pressed herself to his side, clinging tightly to him—a warm and comforting presence against him. Elle was hovering on the other side of him. Jason allowed Emma to lead him through the excited crowd of people—not stopping until they were outside in the cool night air. The sudden cessation of noise was startling—it felt like his ears were ringing.

“Are you alright?” Emma asked once they had gained some distance from the party, her tone higher pitched than usual. She put her hand gently on his face, turning Jason so that she could look at him properly. “Jason?”

“Yeah.” Jason said, taking a few gulping breaths. His heart felt like a jackhammer it was beating so fast. He rolled his shoulders and stretched—not finding anything wrong except for being a bit sore in the ribs where Mark had hit him. “Em, I’m alright—really.”

“I’m sorry.” Emma said, her eyes brimming with tears as she looked up at him. “I shouldn’t have done that—it’s all my fault.”

“No, it’s my fault!” Elle said, tears streaming down her face in earnest. “I shouldn’t have—I mean … Jason, I’m so sorry! If you had been hurt —”

“Well I wasn’t.” Jason said, putting an arm around Emma in a swift and tight hug. He reached out with his other hand took Elle’s—squeezing it reassuringly. “And Em—I’m not going to be angry at you for doing something I wanted to do anyway.”

Emma gave him a trembling, watery smile and buried her face in his chest. Her small body was shaking slightly. Jason looked across and saw that Elle was trembling in the same way. Giving an internal shrug, Jason used his hold her hand to pull her into him as well—enfolding his arm around her so that he was hugging both girls. Elle stiffened for a moment but relaxed when Emma slipped an arm around her waist as well. They stood there in a three person embrace for a few moments—Jason allowing them time to calm down. He had to admit it was quite pleasant. Emma was a familiar presence against him and he didn’t exactly mind having Elle in his arms again. Her large breasts were pressing into his side in a very distracting manner and it wasn’t long before he began to feel his body react.

Emma was positioned in front of him so she was immediately aware of his cock beginning to stiffen against her stomach. Even though it was muffled with her face buried in his chest, Jason heard his girlfriend snicker at his predicament.

“What?” Elle asked, turning her head to one side to look at her friend.

“Oh, nothing.” Emma said airily, doing the same so that she was facing Elle. “I just thought of something a bit amusing.”

Emma tilted her face up so that she was staring upwards at Jason.

“Do you want to know what it was, Jace?” She asked him slyly.

“Umm …” Jason trailed off. Elle tilted her face as well and he was suddenly presented with the sight of both girls in his arms looking straight up at him. He could have leant forward and kissed either one of them easily. Something of his thoughts must have shown on his face because Emma started to sport a shit-eating grin and Elle started blushing. Neither of them broke eye contact with him though. “Maybe later?”

“That’s no fun.” Emma teased. She pressed herself against Jason even tighter—sandwiching his now raging erection between their bodies. A playful spark glinted in her eyes. “Are you okay to walk back to the dorm? Or do you need a minute or two to … recover?”

“Ha ha.” Jason muttered dryly, colouring a little. “Yeah I think we can go as long as I don’t have to run.”

“What?” Elle asked, concern evident in her voice. She grabbed his arm and clutched it to her chest firmly—pulling it between the soft swells of her breasts. “I thought you said you weren’t hurt!”

“I think he’s just feeling a little stiff.” Emma smirked, looking away so that Elle couldn’t see her expression.

“Stiff?” Elle asked, puzzled.

“From the fight.” Jason hurriedly said. He let his hand fall down to Emma’s rump and he gently swatted her on the ass in reproach. “I’m feeling a little tight, that’s all.”

“Oh.” Elle said, colouring slightly. She turned to look at her friend again. “Maybe he needs a massage or something?”

“There’s an idea.” Emma murmured quietly, not trusting herself to meet either of them in the eye.

“I’m fine.” Jason said loudly. He carefully extracted himself from both girls—standing with his body facing slightly to one side of Elle so that it wasn’t obvious how much his pants were tenting outwards.

“Poor brave, baby. Come on, let’s go home.” Emma smiled. She took him by the hand—standing up on the tips of her toes so that she could whisper in his ear. “Let’s get you to bed.”

Jason followed the girls into their dorm room, idly thinking about Emma’s behaviour. He didn’t have a problem with it at all—why would he! He did find it interesting though how she had reacted to seeing him with her roommate. Jason didn’t know how long she had been standing there watching him—had she seen them when he had almost kissed her? The excitement from the fight with Mark had taken up a lot of Jason’s attention but now he was thinking hard about it all.

Emma had been a little more serious than merely teasing when she had been talking about picking up another girl tonight. And she certainly seemed to be okay with the casual intimacy between them both and Elle. The thing was that Jason didn’t know if its was appropriate to try anything with his girlfriend’s roommate—couldn’t he put all her behaviour down to mixed emotions through what she had gone through with her—presumable ex—boyfriend? But, and here was the important question, did that actually matter?

“So.” Emma said brightly, turning so that she could look at both Jason and Elle. “That was all a bit crazy wasn’t it?”

“Just a little.” Jason smiled.

“Yeah.” Elle said, her voice softer than the others.

Emma stepped over and enfolded Elle in a fierce hug; squeezing and not letting go until Elle started to reluctantly laugh, playfully struggling to get away from her friend.

“That’s better.” Emma said, planting an affectionate kiss on Elle’s cheek. She turned to Jason so that he was the the only one that could see her quickly run her tongue over her lips. “How about you, Jace—did the walk work the stiffness out of you, or do you need a massage like Elle suggested?”

“What do you think?” Jason smirked back at her. It seemed to him like Emma was being very obvious but going by Elle’s face it seemed like it was going over her head … for the time being at least.

“Hmm … too soon to tell I think.” Emma said mock seriously. “Anyway, I don’t know about you two but I think I could do with another drink.”

“I guess I wouldn’t mind one.” Jason said, sitting down on the edge of Emma’s bed. Elle took a step closer to him as though she was going to sit on the bed next to him but stopped—looking hesitantly at Emma.

“Perfect.” Emma crowed. She reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of spirit. “Look what I swiped before I found you guys.”

“You little thief.” Jason laughed. He peered at the label—the bottle looked more colourful than he expected. “What is it?”

“Apple schnapps.” Emma said, reading the label. She sat down on the floor and leant back against the side of her bed. “Shall we?”

“What does it taste like?” Jason asked curiously. He slid down so that he was seated on the floor next his girlfriend.

“I don’t know.” Emma shrugged. “Apples?”

“Great deduction.” Jason snickered.

“Well you asked.” Emma retorted, elbowing him in the side. She looked up at Elle who was hovering in front of them. “How about it, Elle? Want to relax with us?”

“Yeah, okay.” Elle said, smiling genuinely. She sighed. “I think after tonight I really need it.”

Elle moved forward, but hesitated as she approached them—unsure of where to sit. When she started to shift towards sitting on the other side of her roommate, Emma quickly shuffled over—patting the vacated space that lay between her and Jason. Elle paused again before carefully sitting down on the floor between them.

“That’s better.” Emma smiled. She scooted closer to Elle—pressing up against her friend and bumping her into Jason. Elle smiled shyly up at him. Emma opened the schnapps, took a sniff, and then drank straight from the bottle. “Wow, they weren’t kidding about the apple part.”

“Is it alright?” Jason asked distractedly. Elle had initially stiffened as soon as Emma had bumped her into him. He could still feel the tension in her body. When Emma offered the bottle to him, Jason leant across Elle’s body—he felt her tremble against him.

“Bit sweet.” Emma said, licking the residual sugar off of her lips—her pink tongue darting out. “It’s not bad though.”

Jason took a pull of the spirit—Emma was right, the taste of apple was very apparent. It was sweet, and he felt a pleasant warmth running down his throat and into his chest. Through half-closed eyes he could see Elle looking at him intently as he drank.

“Here.” Jason said, holding the bottle to Elle. He smiled. “Em’s right, it’s not bad.”

Elle took the bottle from him, her fingers touching and lingering on his own. She didn’t see, but Emma was watching her intently. She regarded the lip of the bottle where Jason had just been drinking from for a moment. Elle tilted the bottle and took a long sip—blushing self-consciously when she realised she was the centre of attention.

“Sweet.” Elle said in agreement, handing the bottle back to Emma.

The three of them relaxed as they shared the bottle, not talking about much at all. The schnapps wasn’t that strong—Jason checked the bottle and it was only 19%—but they all drank it quickly enough that they started to feel the effects. They all sank back against the bed, stretching their legs out in front of them. Elle seemed to have got over being up against Jason and was now comfortably leaning against him.

“My lips feel all sticky.” Elle giggled, sounding tipsy. She sounded the most relaxed and happy that Jason had ever seen her.

“Mine too.” Emma murmured with a slow smile. She licked her lips carefully, look at Elle’s face with heavy-lidded eyes. “Although yours look really sweet.”

She casually reached out and placed her finger on the corner of Elle’s mouth, slowly running her finger along her bottom lip. Her friend giggled again and didn’t stop her.

“Very sticky.” Emma said playfully. She took her finger off of Elle’s lips and reached past her to Jason—extending the finger in front of Jason’s mouth. “Here, Jace—see what I mean?”

Jason knew what Emma wanted. When she pressed her finger up against his lips he sucked it into his mouth—running his tongue over her slender digit. He could feel Elle’s sudden intent gaze burning into him.

“Very sticky.” Jason said when Emma removed her finger. He locked eyes with Elle. “Very sweet.”

Elle blushed and murmured something that Jason couldn’t quite catch. Smiling happily, she leant over and rested her forehead against the side of his chest. Elle softly nuzzled her nose against him for a few moments. Jason held his breath, not moving. He could sense Emma doing the same.

“Very sweet.” Emma breathed out as she watched her friend cuddle up to her boyfriend. She licked her lips again, but this time it wasn’t because of the sugary residue. She exchanged a heated look with Jason over Elle’s head.

Elle suddenly sat upright, flushing bright red with embarrassment. She looked at Emma and then away, stammering the beginnings of an apology. Emma brought her to a standstill when she put her finger on her lips once more.

“It’s alright.” Emma said softly to her friend. She smiled gently, slipping her arms around her and hugging her firmly. She kissed Elle on the cheek—right at the corner of the girls mouth so that their lips touched. Unnoticed by Elle, Emma reached past her and gripped the side of Jason’s shirt—pulling gently towards Elle in encouragement. “Isn’t that right, Jason.”

“Yeah.” Jason said softly. For the second time that night his heart was beating loudly but this time it was in excitement. He slid his arms around Elle so that both he and Emma were embracing the girl between them. He leant down and kissed her on the cheek just like his girlfriend had—his lips grazing the corner of hers. “You’re safe here with us, Elle.”

Elle turned towards him when he spoke—out of desire or reflex he didn’t know. The end result was though that their lips pressed together in a soft kiss. Jason didn’t move for a second—letting the girl decide whether or not she wanted this. When she didn’t break their kiss, Jason gently moved his lips—sliding and folding them over hers. He didn’t push or rush her, and when he broke their kiss she was staring at him wide-eyed—her rapid breathing sending puffs of warm air wafting across his face.

“It’s okay.” Emma whispered into Elle’s ear, taking her attention. When her friend turned back to face her, Emma kept moving forward until her lips met Elle’s as well.

Jason watched as his girlfriend tenderly kissed her roommate. Elle had frozen just as she had with him, but she soon relaxed—leaning into the kiss. Emma was more daring than he had been; she softly cupped her friends cheek, tilting her face so that she could start to kiss her properly. Jason heard Elle let out a soft moan, the sound sending a surge of arousal through his body.

Emma leant forward, moving over Elle and gently but insistently pushing her back and down. She followed her friend down to the floor, not breaking their kiss all the while, until they were both laying down on their dorm room floor—Emma cradling Elle’s face while she kissed her with growing passion. When Elle reached out and embraced Emma—clutching at her back as she began to softly writhe under his girlfriend—Jason smiled to himself in pure admiration of his girlfriend.

Elle hadn’t stood a chance.