The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 9

Author — Sidia

Jason slid down so that he was crouched next to Emma, hovering just to one side of the kissing girls. Emma sensed him next to her and broke the kiss with her roommate—turning to look at him with a heated expression full of lust and wanting. Elle laying panting on her back under them, her arms still loosely around Emma. Jason raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend and she gave him a sharp answering nod.

Emma moved slightly to one side as Jason leant down, pressing his mouth to Elle’s. The curvaceous brunette moaned under his lips as he kissed her. Jason raised one leg and placed it between Elle’s thighs—sliding it upwards. The girl willingly parted her legs for him and Jason settled down between—he could feel the warmth from her thighs radiating onto him. Elle pressed her crotch upwards towards him in a shallow thrust—arching her back so that her breasts stood out proudly under her low-cut top. Jason felt Emma run her hands caressingly along his back as he kissed her friend—encouraging him to continue. To do more.

Elle’s mouth tasted sweet from the alcohol they had been drinking, and her tongue was soft and yielding under his own. Jason reached down between them and put his hand on her hip, pausing for a second to see if she was fine. When he started to slid his hand under her top, his palm gliding over the smooth skin of her stomach, Elle arched her back again and let out another soft moan. He kept moving his hand up her body, her top bunching up around his wrist, until he reached the underside of one of her heavy breasts. Because she wasn’t wearing a bra, Jason was able to revel in the feel of her soft flesh on the back of his knuckles. Her skin felt feverishly warm.

Jason went for broke and moved his hand up over the pliant orb of her breast and gripped her tit firmly, sinking his fingers into the yielding flesh. Elle moaned louder than she had yet. Out of the corner of his eye Jason saw Emma quickly slip out of her top and bra so that she was only wearing a skirt. She then crouched down by Jason and gripped the bottom edge of Elle’s top—pulling it up her friend’s body so that it was bunched up under her arms. With both of Elle’s large breasts fully on display, Emma leant down and took her roommate’s unattended breast into her mouth.

Elle let out a surprised groan at feeling Emma’s mouth on her breast. Jason saw his girlfriend’s cheeks moving and he could tell she was running he tongue over her friend’s erect nipple. Elle put an arm around Emma’s head—cradling her to her breast as she licked and sucked.

Wanting to see what Emma would do next, Jason let go of Elle and knelt to one side. Emma moved smoothly from her friend’s tit back up to her mouth—taking Jason’s place and resuming making out with her. Their bare breasts were now rubbing up against each other; Emma’s pert little orbs and Elle’s heavy breasts. Without taking his eyes off of the show, Jason reached out underneath his girlfriend and undid the front of Elle’s pants. The girl raised her hips without him asking and Jason gripped the waistband of both her pants and underwear—pulling them smoothly down and off of her legs. Now all she had on was her defunct top pulled up over her breasts.

“Do you want him.” Emma whispered to Elle in between kisses. “Do you want him inside of you?”

“Yes.” Elle whimpered quietly.

Even though he was already fully erect, Jason’s cock gave a lurch of excitement at hearing the girl say she wanted him.

Emma got to her feet and took Elle by the hand, pulling her upright. She took the opportunity to fully strip her friend—slipping her top up over her head. Emma then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor so that they were both completely nude. She kissed Elle again—moving her friend backwards until they hit the edge of the bed. Emma pushed the other girl backwards so that she was laying on her back on Emma’s bed with her legs dangling over the edge. Emma then she slid onto the bed so that she was laying on her side beside her. Jason meanwhile had stripped himself naked and moved forward so that he was standing between Elle’s thighs. The height was a bit awkward but he leant forward while holding his weight up off of the slight girl. She reached out and wrapped her arms around him—digging her fingers into his back and lifting herself up so that her breasts pressed up against his chest. She was panting with need, her eyes hazy with excitement and lust. Jason groaned with he felt Emma reach down and grip his hard cock in her small hand—moving it into place so that it was at the entrance to her friend’s pussy.

“You want this, don’t you.” Emma whispered, running her hands lightly along Elle’s bare thigh.

“Yes.” Elle panted.

“Ask.” Emma said softly.

Elle looked at her, her face blank with desire. Emma leant down and kissed her hard, pulling back while sucking Elle’s bottom lip into her mouth.

“Ask him.” Emma smiled. “Ask him to fuck you.”

“Jason.” Elle whispered, turning her big eyes up to him. Her face was red; a mixture of lust and embarrassment. “Please? Fuck me.”

Jason didn’t need another invitation. He moved forward slowly, the folds of her pussy oozing around the tip of his cock. She moulded around his shaft deliciously tightly and Jason let out a groan of pleasure as he gradually sank himself into her. Elle was panting rapidly as she stretched around his invading member—moaning constantly as she took his girth. Jason had no idea how big Mark was but he couldn’t be that impressive considering how tight his girlfriend’s pussy was. Elle buried her face in the crook of Jason’s neck, opening her mouth and scraping her teeth against the skin on his collarbone. Emma stroked Elle’s hair as her boyfriend gradually filled her friend with his shaft. When Jason’s hips met hers, he paused—savouring the feeling of being buried all the way inside of this sexy teenager.

“Fuck her, Jace.” Emma said softly, kissing him. “Fuck her hard.”

Jason started to move inside, Elle’s pussy gripping him so tightly that it felt like it didn’t want to let him go. Emma meanwhile had leant down between them and had started to make out with her friend. Elle’s groans were muffled by his girlfriend’s mouth as Jason started to built up to a strong and powerful rhythm. He was soon stroking his entire length in and out of Elle’s pussy with each thrust he gave her. Jason wanted the girl to enjoy this—something told him she wasn’t used to enjoying sex—so he was pacing himself. Watching Elle’s large and firm breasts jiggling around on her chest each time he stroked into her while Emma made out with her was simply amazing—all the more so because of the fact that he was actually have a threesome and he hadn’t had to rely on the Rings for it to happen! Jason kept up the steady pace of fucking Elle for about ten minutes, concentrating on making himself last, before Emma interrupted him.

“Sorry, babe.” Emma said to Elle, giving her one last kiss on the mouth. “But I need some of what you’re getting or I’m going to explode.”

Elle let a shaky giggle and gave a preening stretch. Whatever else was going through her head, she was clearly enjoying the attention she was getting from the two of them.

Smiling to himself, Jason pulled out of Elle—his smile turning into a grin as the girl let out an unconscious moan of disappointment. He took a step back to give Emma some room—he wasn’t sure what she had in mind. His girlfriend swung a leg over Elle’s waist so that she was straddling her roommate’s body. She then scooted down until she was face to face with her friend. Their breasts pressed together once more, the girls wrapped their arms and legs around one another—cuddling tightly. Without looking back at Jason, Emma wiggled her hips at him in invitation—Jason looking on in open-mouthed lust a the sight of both of their pussy’s laying one on top of the other … open and available for him.

“Aren’t you going to ask me properly as well?” Jason teased Emma, swatting her lightly on her upturned rump.

“Jason.” Emma giggled. She shivered. “Please fuck me.”

Jason crouched behind both of the girls and lined himself up with Emma’s slick opening. He took advantage of the face that his cock was coated with Elle’s juices and simply slid inside of his girlfriend with one smooth thrust. He began to fuck Emma harder than he had Elle, and soon he could hear the sound of his balls slapping down on top of Elle’s pussy every time he bottomed out inside of Emma.

“Harder, Jason.” Emma moaned. Her voice was muffled as she was speaking in between making out with Elle. She was gyrating her hips, grinding her crotch down on top of her friends.

Jason wondered how much of what she was doing was a show for her friend. No matter. He did as she asked and started to stroke into her with even harder thrusts. He had one hand on the small of her back with the other resting on of her her pert buttocks. Jason raised that hand and then brought it down on top of her ass with a loud smack. The sound made Elle jump in time with Emma’s moan and subsequent hiss of pleasure.

“Yes—more!” Emma cried out. She clung to Elle and buried her face against her friend’s neck, panting loudly.

Jason spanked her again. He was looking right into Elle’s face as he did so. Her eyes were almost closed and her mouth was parted slightly as she watched him pound himself into Emma’s slender body. Jason spanked Emma once more—the hardest yet—and his girlfriend let out a long keening moan and started to cum.

Emma shuddered and cried out softly as she endured the climax ripping through her body. Jason closed his eyes and savoured the feeling of her pussy clamping deliciously tightly around his thrusting cock as she orgasmed. He kept fucking his shaft into her until she shakily begged him to stop.

“Jason, please.” Emma moaned breathlessly. “I can’t take anymore, please stop.”

Jason gave her one more hard thrust and did as she begged him—stopping while his cock was buried inside of her up to the hilt. Emma panted and clutched at Elle while she recovered from her climax.

“Fuck but I needed that.” Emma groaned, stretching happily. She leant her head down and gave Elle a swift kiss. “I bet you want your turn again now.”

“Uh huh.” Elle nodded, smiling up at Emma sweetly as she kissed her again.

“If you’re up for it that is, Jason.” Emma turned and looked over her shoulder at him, winking playfully.

“I think I am.” Jason said to his girlfriend dryly.

Emma grinned at him and then scrambled off of Elle. Being post-orgasm making her ungraceful for the moment. She moved around and laid down on her stomach with her head towards Jason; resting her head on folded arms so she had a good view of what was about to happen.

“Good.” Emma whispered once she was comfortable. She tilted her head and planted a soft kiss on Elle’s bare hip, making the girl shiver.

Jason moved forward once more and took hold of Elle by the ankles. He wanted more leverage this time around. Jason placed Elle’s legs up on his shoulders and stepped forward so that he was once again poised at her tight entrance. Elle’s breathing rate started to pick up again as the head of his cock nudged at the soft folds of her pussy.

“Ready?” Jason asked, his voice hoarse with suppressed lust. He couldn’t wait to be inside of her again.

Elle nodded her head vigorously, reaching out her arms towards him. She couldn’t quite reach him—all she could manage was gently scrabbling at his hips in an attempt to urge him to sink his cock inside of her. Elle wanted Jason in her almost as much as he did.

With one thrust of his hips, Jason was once again inside of Elle.

He had intended to stick to a slow pace like before, but the combination of Emma cumming on his cock and this new and better position meant that his lust began to take him over. Elle’s breasts were bouncing wildly on her chest with every thrust he made and it made him want to go even harder—to make them thrash around even more. Jason unconsciously straightened legs while keeping tight hold of Elle’s thighs. The girl’s ass lifted up off the edge of the bed, so that only her back and shoulders remained on the mattress. Her arms flung up bonelessly above her as Jason started to pound his shaft into the girl harder. Elle’s head started to flop from side to side as she took her pounding.

Jason watched as Emma reached out a hand and placed it carefully between Elle’s thighs—just above his thrusting cock. She began to gently rub and massage Elle’s clit while he fucked her—teasing out the sensitive nubbin from under its hood. Elle started to really lose it then—moaning so loudly under the joint assault that Jason started to worry that people would hear her cries of pleasure.

Emma solved the problem by getting up to her knees and changing position so that she could press her mouth to her friend’s. Elle’s moans became muffled as Emma kissed her—and all the while she kept her arm outstretched so that she could continue to rub and tease Elle’s clit.

When Elle started to cum it was a huge relief to Jason—even with all his experience he didn’t know if he would have lasted much longer. Elle went completely rigid as her orgasm hit—arching her back and lifting her ass even higher off of the bed. Jason held onto her with difficulty—struggling to maintain his thrusts into the spasming girl. Emma kept up her manipulation of her friend’s clit until the point the pleasure became almost painful for Elle. The sight of the cute brunette moaning and gyrating on the bed in front of him was enough to tip Jason over into his own climax and he only just managed to pull out of Elle in time.

Jason gripped his cock and stroked it furiously—groaning with his eyes half closed as he spurted thick ropes of cum onto the smooth pale skin of Elle’s stomach. He coated the girl liberally—covering her belly with his seed until he was was spent—standing panting above her her tender and exhausted body.

Emma murmured soft words to Elle in between caring kisses. She slid back over so that her body was once again on top of her friend—heedless of all of Jason’s semen. Elle held onto her gently as they lazily made out—Jason’s cum smearing between their bodies until Emma was almost as covered in it as Elle had been.

Jason watched the two sexy girls kissing in front of him with half-closed eyes. He hadn’t expected the night to go this way at all and right now he couldn’t think of a single thing that could have made it any better.