The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 10

Author — Sidia

It was a tight fit but all three of them managed to fit into Emma’s bed that night. Jason, sandwiched between the two sexy girls, found that he didn’t mind the lack of room in the slightest. Emma was half draped over his chest, her arm and legs sprawled lazily over his body and Elle was laying on her side—cuddling his arm to her chest. They had fallen asleep pretty quickly; alcohol and sexual exhaustion ensuring that none of them stirred until morning.

When Jason awoke he found himself looking into Emma’s face—his girlfriend sporting a very satisfied smirk. Her chin was resting on his chest and he was unsure how long she had been looking at him. Elle was still breathing steadily beside him; the covers had slipped down at some point during the night and he could see her bare shoulder and the upper swell of her large breasts. Her mouth was slightly open as she slept and she looked utterly adorable.

“How’d you sleep?” Emma asked him, her voice not much louder than a breath. She was trying to not wake up her friend.

“Like a log.” Jason whispered back just as softly. He really wanted to stretch out but found he didn’t want to wake up Elle either. He was feeling oddly protective of their new friend; sharing her with Emma—introducing her to their bed—had given him a sense of responsibility towards her. “How about you?”

“Mmmm … the same.” Emma said, her eyes shining playfully. She licked her lips. “I wonder how Elle is feeling?”

“Pretty good.” Elle murmured softly. They hadn’t noticed the change in her breathing that signified her waking up. She glanced up at the two of them and her cheeks flushed pink. She buried her face down against Jason’s arm and gently nuzzled him. “Umm … a little sore maybe.”

“Hopefully not too sore.” Jason said lightly. He turned his head and placed an affectionate kiss on the crown of her head.

“Hey, where’s mine?” Emma said, putting on a pretend pout.

Jason grinned and turned to kiss her head too but Emma scooted forward a bit so that she could meet his lips with hers. Elle had raised her head up and was watching them.

“Have you … I mean, have you done this before?” She asked them hesitantly. She gestured vaguely at the three on them in bed.

“No.” Emma said simply. She ignored Jason’s raised eyebrow—it was technically true since he had never had sex with someone who wasn’t under the influence of the Rings. Emma leant over Jason’s chest and before Elle fully realised what she was doing, she had kissed her friend softly on the mouth. She pulled back and gave Elle a secretive smile. “But I’m glad it was with you.”

“Me too.” Jason agreed. He placed a finger under Elle’s chin and very gently tilted her face up towards his. He was giving her a lot of opportunity to pull away if she wanted to. Jason leant down and kissed her much the same as Emma had.

Elle blushed again and leaned into him even more—a clear invitation. Jason wasn’t going to say no, so he leant down and started to kiss her more thoroughly—slipping his arm underneath her body so that he could pull her up to him more firmly. Her heavy breasts fell onto his chest as he pulled her half on top of him and he felt her body shiver.

“Are we going to go again?” Emma asked somewhat whimsically. She grinned and leant down to kiss Elle affectionately on her bare shoulder.

“Um …” Elle murmured, looking hesitantly down at Jason. She let out a cute little gasp when he let his hand slip down to rest on her behind so that he could squeeze her ass. “I think I might want to have a shower first.”

“Yeah, me too I guess.” Emma sighed. She glanced over at the very small bathroom attached to their room. “Want to go first, Elle?”

“Yeah, okay.” Elle said, blushing again.

She looked uncertain for a moment about how she was going to get to the shower before taking a deep breath and slipping out of the bed. Her blush spread down from her face to the top of her breasts as she quickly walked across the room to the bathroom. Jason eyed the girl’s rolling hips and buttocks as she quickly stepped out of sight, making a small sound of appreciation. Elle really did have a fantastic rear end. He idly wondered if she would be into anal sex.

“See something you like?” Emma said playfully once Elle had closed the door.

“Yeah.” Jason said honestly. “How about you? To be honest, when you said we should try and pick someone up last night I didn’t think you meant Elle.”

“Me either.” Emma said truthfully. “I’m glad it was though.”

“I hope you don’t regret it.” Jason said, flopping back down onto the bed. They heard the shower start.

“I don’t think I will.” Emma said thoughtfully. “Besides I think she needed that.”

“She needed a threesome with her roommate and her boyfriend?” Jason said skeptically.

“Maybe.” Emma said, sprawling back over his chest. She rubbed herself slowly along his body, her nipples hardening against his skin. “I think it needed to be something major to shake up her world view a bit.”

“I guess.” Jason said. He thought about the waste of space that was her presumably now ex-boyfriend. “She still looked a bit embarrassed and unsure this morning though.”

“That’s just the morning after.” Emma said confidently. “She’ll soon get over that.”

“I guess we’ll see.”

They lay on the bed silently for a while, comfortable and relaxed. When Elle came out of the bathroom she had a towel wrapped tightly around her body. She took a few steps into the room and stood hesitantly as she looked at them still in the bed.

“Our turn.” Emma said lightly, swinging her legs out of bed and standing up. She stretched like a cat, heedless of the fact she was naked in front of her friend. “Come on, Jason.”

She walked past Elle, reaching out and touching her lingeringly on the arm as she went. Jason got out of bed, not quite as confident as his girlfriend about his nudity. That said, when he noticed Elle’s eyes flickering down to look at his cock he gave her suggestive wink which made her laugh and flush prettily. Jason touched her arm in the same place that Emma had as he walked past her into the small bathroom.

The shower cubicle was so small that even with Emma’s slender body they were pressed up against one another.

“Aright, I’m over this.” Jason sighed as he reached awkwardly behind him to adjust the water temperature. “Thank god it’s Friday. Tonight we are going back to the house where there’s space to actually move.”

“Don’t forget the bigger beds.” Emma giggled as she squirted shower gel onto her breasts. She playfully rubbed up against Jason’s chest, spreading the soap between them.

“Yes, the beds.” Jason laughed. He gathered some soap on his hands and ran them up and down her back and ass. “That’s going to be nice as well—not having to worry about breaking them.”

“Do you have classes today?” Emma asked, purring and arching her back under Jason’s hands.

“I have a lecture around lunchtime.” Jason said, distracted. “But I might skip it.”

“Jason.” Emma said chidingly.

“Hey, I’ve done the reading for it already.” Jason said defensively. “Besides, I don’t feel like going to classes today. What about you?”

“I have a lecture pretty early.” Emma said. “I’ll have to get going soon.”

“Damn.” Jason said. He cupped her buttocks with both hands and squeezed her cheeks firmly. “Can I convince you to stay with me instead?”

“Mmm … maybe.” Emma said softly, biting him on the shoulder gently. She looked up at him and a wicked and playful light shone in her eyes. “Or—maybe you can use the time to get to know your new friend a bit better.”

“What, really?” Jason asked, raising his eyebrow.

“Why not?” Emma said. “I don’t think she was anything on today. Unless … you don’t want to spend some quality time with her?”

“I’d rather spend some ‘quality time’ with you.” Jason said truthfully. “Besides, she might not want to be alone with me.”

“I don’t think she would mind.” Emma said archly.

“You might be biased.” Jason said lightly, kissing her briefly on the lips.

“And you might be oblivious, baby.” Emma said wryly. “Trust me, Elle would love to spend some one on one time with you.

“Oh.” Jason said awkwardly. Then because he knew Emma very well, he cocked his head at her. “And maybe you don’t want to give her any time to overthink and second guess what happened last night?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Emma said airily, but them spoilt it by grinning widely at him.

“And you don’t mind?” Jason asked her curiously.

“About what?”

“About me being with Elle without you.” Jason clarified. Karla had never seemed to care about what he was doing with Emma before he had Bound her to him—a direct contrast to how his mother used to react. He wondered if it was something to do with he different Bindings used, or if it was something to do with their base personalities.

“No?” Emma said, sounding slightly surprised. Then she grinned at him once more. “Although I don’t exactly want you to forget that I exist either. So before I have to go and leave you alone with her …”

Emma slid down his body until she was squatting down at the bottom of the shower. She was resting on the balls of her feet and her knees were spread widely on either side of Jason’s legs. Her face was right in front of his bobbing cock and she flashed him a heated glance before she opened her mouth wide and took the thick head of his dick between her soft lips.

“Shit, Em.” Jason sighed happily as his girlfriend started to bob her head back and forth along his shaft. He rested his hands on top of her head and settled back to enjoy the feeling—she was so good at sucking his cock now.

There wasn’t enough room in the shower to do anything much, but Jason started a gentle thrusting in and out of his girlfriend’s mouth as she sucked him—a lazy and relaxed motion in time with her own movements. It wasn’t long before Jason deposited a thick load of cum into Emma’s mouth, which she immediately swallowed down with a smile.

Jason was wearing a towel around his waist when they exited the bathroom but Emma hadn’t bothered—instead striding confidently back out into the main room as naked as when she gone in. Jason was surprised to see that Elle was still wearing nothing but a towel. She was sitting on the edge of her bed looking a bit unsure of herself. Jason wondered if she had wanted to join them in the shower—not that all three of them would have fit of course. He thought it was a good sign that she hadn’t dressed even if she was feeling awkward and embarrassed about what had happened the night before.

Emma quickly threw on some clothes—bemusing Jason at how good she could look without seeming to take any time choosing an outfit—and then started fixing her hair.

“I have to go to class.” Emma said to Elle casually over her shoulder. “You don’t have anything today do you.”

“Um, no?” Elle said cautiously. She glanced over to where Jason was standing. He hadn’t bothered to get dressed so he, like her, was still only wearing a towel.

“Didn’t think so.” Emma said. She turned and gave her friend a small smile. “So I guess it’s just going to be the two of you until I get back.”

“Oh?” Elle said carefully, ruining it by blushing furiously as well. She fidgeted on the bed, shifting her thighs against each other.

“Yep.” Emma said, finishing getting ready. She grabbed what she would need for class and then walked over to Elle. She leant down kissed her friend on the cheek, not pulling back immediately and instead whispering something into her ear that Jason couldn’t hear. Elle whispered something back that sounded like a question. Emma said something that made her friend giggle in surprise and then they shared a knowing smile. Emma then walked over to Jason and slipped her arms around his neck, standing on the tips of her toes so that she could give him a lingering kiss. “I won’t be too long, Jason. Miss me?”

“Always.” Jason said softly, kissing her back. He tightened his grip around her waist for a moment.

“Relax, Jace.” Emma said impishly. She slightly tilted her head towards Elle, whispering softly. “Make sure she enjoys herself.”

“Love you.” Jason grinned down at his girlfriend.

“Right back at you.” Emma smiled back.

“So.” Jason said casually as he sat down next to Elle on the bed. “Do I want to know what you two were whispering about?”

“I don’t know.” Elle said, smiling shyly at him from under her lashes. “Do you?”

“Maybe.” Jason grinned. He shifted over a few inches so that their thighs touched—giving her an opportunity to move away if she wanted. He wasn’t sure exactly how to go about this—it was like a seduction but it wasn’t. They’d already had sex after all. He continued, choosing his words carefully. “It’s a shame the shower is so small here …”

“Is it?” Elle said softly. Her tongue darted out to wet her lips.

“Yeah, there was barely enough room for me and Emma.” Jason said, his voice equally as soft.

“It sounded like there was enough room.” Elle said, hiding a smile. Her cheeks were pink.

“Yeah.” Jason said. He put a hand at the small of her back, feeling her body heat through the towel. “But not enough for all three of us.”

“Yeah, it’s only big enough for two people.” Elle said, swallowing. She licked her lips again. “There’s—there’s only two of us now.”

“True.” Jason whispered. His fingers were moving in small circles at her back. “But we don’t need to have a shower now. Do we.”

“No.” Elle whispered back. She turned her torso to face him—looking up at him with her big dark eyes. Her chest was heaving to the point that her breasts were threatening to spill out of the towel. “But—there’s still just the two of us.”

“Yes.” Jason said, and he leant down and kissed her.

Elle melted against him, making a happy sighing sound as she kissed him back. Her arms snaked around his neck and she hung limply from him—moving her lips and tongue against his own. Jason gripped her waist and lifted her up into his lap—her thighs resting on either side of his legs. This caused her towel to ride high up to her hips, exposing her crotch. Jason’s cock had hardened again and had escaped the flimsy confines of his own towel so that it lay pressed between their bodies. When Elle realised that she was essentially grinding herself against his shaft, she began to move her hips urgently against him.

“Jason.” She gasped, clutching him tightly. “I—I want you inside me again. Please?”

Her face was flushed bright red but she sounded determined as well.

“You’re going to get that wish.” Jason promised with a crooked smile, giving her a swift kiss. “But there’s no hurry. There’s a few other things I want to do first.”

Jason pulled her towel fully off her, freeing her breasts. He took a moment to admire them in the light of day—they seemed utterly perfect to him. Jason would be willing to bet that he had seen more breasts in person than nearly anyone his own age. Both his mother and aunt had impressive racks—although his mother’s were bigger than her little sister’s. He would never think that his mother’s heavy breasts were lacking in any way, but there was something to be said for youth—Elle’s tits were nearly as big as Helen’s but they seemed to defy gravity. They stood proud and firm on her chest, rounded orbs tipped with erect nipples. Because she was actually pretty short, her curves were all the more eye catching.

“Wow.” Jason said simply. He flashed a quick grin at Elle. “Elle, you are absolutely gorgeous.”

Elle blushed, tensing her fingers on his shoulders.

Very slowly Jason rolled over with Elle so that he was on top of her. Having her small curvaceous body laying under him was inflaming his ardour—he wanted to enter her, to fuck and to claim her as his … but that wasn’t all. Jason wanted to show her just how good sex could be—somehow he couldn’t imagine Mark being an overly sensitive lover and he was determined to show her the difference. On top of that, Elle was so sweet and strangely innocent—this was going to be fun.

Elle reached out to Jason, clearly expecting him to take her right then and there just as he had the night before. Her face screwed up in surprise when he instead started to slide his way down her body, trailing kisses as he went. Jason paused at her breasts, capturing one of her nipples and playfully nibbling on her teat while her fondled her other breast. Elle gasped and let out a soft moan as he teased and sucked on her tits, alternating his mouth on each breast. When he eventually continued his way down her body she let out a small noise of protest which made him grin.

As he neared her hips, Jason began to feel Elle start to tense up. She didn’t feel uncomfortable though, just nervous. With gentle pressure he encouraged her to part her legs for him. When he kissed her inner thigh she let out a little squeak and her breathing picked up. Jason paused.

“Are you okay?” He asked Elle softly.

“Y-yeah.” Elle said. Her mouth was open a bit and she looked down at him with an expression that was a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. “I’ve just never had anyone … well, you know.”

“Ah.” Jason murmured. He bit back what he wanted to say about Mark and how he hadn’t appreciated this sexy girl as much as he should have—it wouldn’t help and would only spoil the mood. Additionally he currently had Elle naked and open for whatever he wanted to do to her—there wasn’t any point in dwelling on her past. “Well I hope you’re ready for it now because I fully intend to be merciless.”

“Merciless?” Elle asked, her voice trembling with arousal. She bit her lip as she looked down her body at Jason while cupping her breasts.

“Yes.” Jason said, his voice a gruff with his own excitement. “I’m not going to stop until I make you explode.”

With that he put his hands firmly on her inner thighs and parted her legs even wider. Her skin was silken under his touch as she opened up to him. Jason could see the shine of her arousal on the folds of her pussy and he licked his lips in anticipation before starting in on her.

When his tongue first caressed her pussy Elle let out another soft squeak, reaching down and putting a hand on his head. She was very receptive; being unable to hold back her noises of pleasure each time he did something that she liked. Because of this Jason very quickly zeroed in on what was going to give Elle maximum pleasure. He used every trick he had been taught, utilising all the skills that Sarah had imparted to him so long ago, and very soon Elle was a twitching mess under his tongue.

He upheld his promise to be merciless and soon his grip on her thighs was necessary to stop her from thrashing around and escaping his grasp. Elle’s head tossed from side to side and her moans were getting progressively louder. When he was sure that she was close, Jason started to focus on her clit, lathing his tongue over the hard little nub in a manner that resulted in what he had promised her—he made her explode into her climax.

Jason had difficulty holding her down but he tried to keep his mouth glued to her pussy; not letting up in the slightest as she shuddered and spasmed under him. He didn’t stop until she started to beg—gasping out that she couldn’t take any more. Jason got up from between her thighs, his face shiny with her juices, and laid down on the bed beside her. Elle was panting, her arms stretched out weakly along her sides, her head tilted back as she came down from the strength of her orgasm.

“Holy. Crap.” Elle gasped eventually. She rolled her eyes to the side so that she could see Jason. “That was … incredible.”

“You’re incredible.” Jason grinned. He leant over and kissed her softly on the mouth. Elle licked her lips, tasting the remnants of her own arousal. If she had an issue with it she didn’t say. “Are you ready for more?”

“More?” Elle asked, slightly incredulously. But she looked excited as well.

“Of course.” Jason said, kissing her again. He took hold of her hand and placed it on his hard cock, feeling her soft fingers instinctively wrap around his shaft. “I would really like to fuck you now, but if you prefer I wouldn’t mind going down on you again. What do you say?”

Elle suddenly rolled over towards him, throwing a leg over his hips as she pressed her lips to his. She kissed him passionately as she straddled his waist, moving down so that his cock was pressed against her sex.

“Does that answer your question?” Elle whispered hoarsely, giving him a heated smile.