The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 11

Author — Sidia

Emma returned unexpectedly early—letting herself back into her dorm room while Jason and Elle were right in the middle of sex. Jason noticed her first because Elle’s back was to the door—the curvy girl was wholly engrossed in the act of riding his dick and was completely oblivious to the fact that they now had an audience. Jason thought there was a strange look on his girlfriend’s face for a moment but she hid it from him too quickly for him to be sure. Emma silently sat down on the other bed and got comfortable—making an exaggerated show of the fact that she was enjoying watching them. She winked at Jason and gave him a thumbs up which nearly made him burst into laughter. He thought about letting Elle know Emma had come back, but decided not to break her concentration—besides, the roll of her hips as she rode him felt amazing and was not something he wanted to interrupt.

Having Emma watching him was an added kink so it wasn’t long before he let out a groan and came—spurting his seed into Elle’s tight little body. She had told him that she was on the pill—apparently Mark could never be bothered to put on a condom—so he filled her with his cum without hesitation. Elle let herself fall forward and relaxed happily against his chest, smiling down at him—her face reddened from exertion. She had a light sheen of sweat on her skin and her heavy breasts glistened as they lay pressed firmly against his chest. Jason felt a little odd having finished without Elle having done so as well—he was pretty used to his partners cumming whenever he did; one of the perks of having them Bound to him. That said. Jason had been sure to give Elle a number of orgasms during their time together this morning so it wasn’t exactly like she had missed out. In fact she looked very satisfied to have made him cum.

When Elle noticed Emma sitting on the other bed smiling at them, she startled—blushing furiously and looking quickly back at Jason with an expression of guilt. No matter what the situation was—that Emma had pretty much given her blessing to Elle—it had to be a little weird to be caught having sex with someone else’s boyfriend.

“Hey, Elle.” Emma grinned, choosing to tactfully ignore her friend’s momentary panic. “I didn’t want to interrupt since you both looked like you were enjoying yourselves.”

“Y-yeah.” Elle smiled weakly at her friend. Obviously deciding it was a little weird to be talking while Jason’s softening cock was still inside of her, she got up off him. Cum immediately started to dribble out of her and she quickly cupped her crotch with her hand, looking around awkwardly. “Um, sorry, I just—I just need to go to the bathroom.”

Elle flashed Emma a shamefaced grin and padded quickly over to the small bathroom, closing the door behind her.

“Fuck, but she’s cute.” Emma grinned, getting up lithely and settling herself in Jason’s lap. She kissed him affectionately on the cheek. The strange look she had worn when she first came into the room was back.

“You’re not wrong.” Jason agreed. He gave his girlfriend a searching look—she didn’t seem unhappy with what she had walked in on. There was something else bothering her. “Em, what’s up—you can’t have finished your class already.”

Emma frowned at the closed bathroom door and sighed.

“I thought I better come back and check on you two.” She said, her tone a little grim. “I saw Mark hanging around outside. I was worried he was going to try and come in here. I don’t want to think what would happen if he saw …”

She gestured vaguely at Jason and then towards the bathroom. They heard the sound of the shower turning on.

“Yeah that would be awkward.” Jason said quietly. He cocked his head. “What was he doing?”

“Nothing really.” Emma said. “But something about it made me uneasy—like he was psyching himself up or something.”

“Do you think he was going to —”

“I don’t know.” Emma sighed again. “I know we were looking forward to going back home today for the weekend, but I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave Elle by herself. Not when Mark is around. None of her family live anywhere close to here.”

“No, I don’t think it’s a good idea either.” Jason agreed. “We better take her home with us then.”

“What, really?” Emma asked taken aback. She gave him a skeptical look. “You don’t think she might think there was something strange about your home being full of women? Scantily dressed ones at that?”

“Well I can probably make sure they don’t walk around the house naked while she’s there.” Jason said, amused. “Besides, I think a change of scenery would be good for her anyway.”

“I agree, I just didn’t think it was an option to take her home with us.” Emma mused.

“I think the idea of all three of us in the shower caught her imagination …” Jason teased.

“Really?” Emma said slowly, flushing a pretty shade of pink. She caught her bottom lip in her teeth as she eyed the bathroom with a speculative look. “That does sound pretty nice …”

“Why don’t you go and into the bathroom and invite her back to our place.” Jason said, hugging her lightly. “I’ll the others know what’s up and that they have to behave.”

“Alright.” Emma said, perking up. She grinned at Jason and kissed him quickly. “I’ll break the fact Mark is hanging around gently—maybe distract her by offering to help her wash.”

“That should do it.” Jason grinned back. He patted her playfully on the backside. Go on—get!”

Emma grinned once more and headed towards the bathroom—shedding her clothes as she went. She opened the bathroom door and slipped inside—closing it behind her.

Jason let his smile fade as he dug through his clothing for his phone. It would be a little weird having Elle there in his house—although it shouldn’t be that hard to explain away the other three women. His home was big enough to explain why so many people lived there—and as far as Elle would know it was his mother’s house, not his. It wouldn’t be strange that her younger sister lived with them—and Karla could be dismissed as a friend of Sarah’s. They were close enough to the same age that it should pass unnoticed.

Jason quickly sent off a group text to everyone explaining the situation—that Elle needed somewhere safe to stay until they decided what to do about her ex. Jason laid out some quick ground rules—everyone had to be fully clothed and no behaviour that Elle might think as weird. He didn’t mention the fact that he was intimate with her—he wasn’t sure how to phrase that one.

His mother and Sarah got back to him quickly. Helen said she was proud of him for looking out for a girl that needed help and to let her know if she could do anything else for them. Sarah echoed the sentiment but didn’t add anything more. Karla got back last with a simple acknowledgement but texted him directly outside of the group chat a few moment later, asking if she could call him. Jason eyed the bathroom but from the muffled giggles he could hear it seemed like Emma and Elle were otherwise occupied in the shower. He texted back that she could.

“So, is she cute?” Karla asked immediately after he picked up. Her tone was light and amused.

“What’s that got to do with anything.” Jason said, laughing a little.

“That’s a yes then.” Karla said, the grin evident in her voice. “So would I be right in thinking that she will be joining Emma and you in bed?”

“How would you know that?” Jason asked, surprised. He didn’t bother to deny it.

“That was quick!” Karla laughed delightedly. Her voice turned into a soft pur. “I think I’m getting to know Emma very well—she’s very determined. I thought she would want to get more adventurous with you at some point.”

“Well you’re not wrong.” Jason said wryly.

“Although I am a little sad if I’m honest.” Karla sighed dramatically. “This means that I won’t get you at all this weekend.”

“Probably not.” Jason said apologetically. “Sorry.”

“Maybe you could sneak out at night and come and see me.” Karla said teasingly. There was a note in her voice though that said she was being half serious. “That is, if you’re not too worn out by your teenage bedmates.”

“That might not be the best idea …” Jason said regretfully.

“Jason.” Karla said, her voice soft and velvety. “Dont make me … beg.”

Her words and tone sent a shiver of anticipation throughout Jason.

“Maybe …” He breathed out, unable to stop himself. It wasn’t smart but Karla was getting very adept at pushing his buttons.

“Maybe it is.” Karla whispered. Then in a more normal voice. “Crap—sorry, Jason. I have to get back to class. I’ll see you tonight.”

They made it to Jason’s house a little after midday; they had stopped for some food at a restaurant chain on the way. It hadn’t taken Emma much to convince Elle to come stay with them for the weekend—not after she let her know that Mark had been hanging around outside their dorms. She didn’t seem to dwell too much on her ex though—Elle quickly had become excited about the prospect of spending the weekend with them.

“That’s your house?” Elle asked, her voice hushed as she stared up at the massive home once they pulled up.

“Well, my mom’s house anyway.” Jason lied as they got out of the car and grabbed their bags. “I’m not sure if anyone’s home right now.”

“It’s not a bad place to spend a weekend.” Emma grinned, bumping Elle playfully with her hip. “Don’t worry, I won’t let you get lost.”

“Ha ha.” Elle smiled as they walked up to the front door.

When they let themselves inside, the only person in sight was Sarah. Jason’s aunt had been sitting on the couch in the living room when they entered but stood up to great them. One of her hands was resting comfortably on her swollen belly as she greeted them.

“Hello.” Sarah smiled. “You must be Elle. I’m Jason’s aunt Sarah.”

“Hi.” Elle said, ducking her head shyly.

“Anyone else home?” Jason asked his aunt, his voice casual.

“Your mother is getting some groceries.” Sarah replied. She took a half-step towards Jason as if she wanted to embrace him but stopped herself last minute. She gave them all a slight smile. “Is there anything I can get for you all?”

“No, we’re fine.” Jason said, the two girls echoing him. “We’ll just put our stuff in my room.”

“Alright.” Sarah said easily. She turned her attention to Elle. “I’m sorry to hear about your … troubles. I’m glad Jason was able to help you out.”

“Thank you.” Elle said, blushing slightly. She seemed quite taken with Sarah, and asked her shyly. “Jason didn’t say you were pregnant. When are you due?”

“Not too far off and not far enough.” Sarah joked, and Elle laughed.

“Is your … partner around?” Elle asked, catching herself last minute. Since Jason hadn’t mentioned it, she suddenly realised that maybe it was a loaded question.

“He’s … around.” Sarah said uncomfortably. She studiously avoiding looking at Jason. “It’s not an easy topic though.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” Elle said hurriedly. “I didn’t mean to pry—”

“You didn’t.” Sarah smiled gently. “It’s fine. Really it is.”

They all trooped up the stairs towards Jason’s room. He had decided that he wouldn’t show Elle Emma’s bedroom—thinking it would raise too many questions. They would just keep to his bedroom.

“You’re aunt is so lovely!” Elle said quietly so that Sarah wouldn’t hear. “I hope I didn’t embarrass her asking after the father.”

“I’m sure you didn’t.” Emma said, her lips quirking slightly. “And besides, pregnancy has really mellowed her out.”

“Oh?” Elle asked curiously.

“Yeah.” Emma said, not being able to hide her mischievous grin. “She used to have a real attitude problem. And that’s putting it lightly.”

“Really?” Elle said, her surprise evident.

“Yeah. Getting knocked up really fixed her personality.” Emma laughed.

“Em!” Jason said, slightly scandalised but also amused.

“Sorry.” Emma said wryly. “I misspoke. It was only part of what fixed her attitude.”

“Umm … okay?” Elle said, confused. She clearly knew there was a joke there but she also didn’t get it.

“Ignore her.” Jason said lightly to Elle. “Come on, here’s my room.”

Elle was amazed at the size of his room—and at just how big his ensuite bathroom was.

“How do you stand to live at the dorms at all?” She asked him incredulously. “I don’t think I’d ever leave this place if I had a choice!”

“Are you saying you want to move in here with us?” Emma said teasingly, putting her arms around her friend in an affectionate hug.

“Can I?” Elle joked.

“Hmm … I don’t see why not.” Emma said slyly. She looked over at her boyfriend. “What do you think, Jace?”

“Has some good points, that’s for sure.” Jason said, grinning at the two pretty girls. “I’m not sure I could keep up with the two of you though!”

“Oh, I’m sure you could manage the two of us.” Emma said wryly, ignoring Elle’s giggles. “You’re fragile stamina not-with-standing, what do you feel like doing now?”

“Hmm …” Jason mused. It was still the early afternoon and they had already eaten. “Do you feel like watching a movie? I’m sure we could find something on netflix.”

“Of course you have a tv in here too.” Elle laughed, spotting the screen on the wall. “We aren’t going downstairs to watch something?”

“I think Sarah is relaxing, she won’t miss us.” Emma said, guessing that Elle felt a little strange about getting into bed with the two of them while Jason’s aunt was home—even just to watch a movie.

Elle hesitated and then leant in to whisper something to Emma that Jason didn’t catch.

“Don’t worry.” Emma said soothingly. “We’ll make up a bed on the floor or something to explain why you’re staying in the room with us. It’ll be fine, won’t it.”

Emma looked at Jason as she spoke. He hid his amusement at the situation; they didn’t need to hide what they were doing in the slightest—the only person they were hiding things from was Elle herself. But if it made her feel better he didn’t mind making up a faux bed for her.

“Yeah.” Jason said easily. “You don’t have to worry, Elle.”

They all climbed onto Jason’s bed and got themselves comfortable. The two girl’s got on either side of him, cuddling up as he turned on the tv and started the seemingly endless hunt through all the shows available. He eventually found something they all liked and they settled back to watch. Elle held one of Jason’s arms close to her chest just as she had this morning while sleeping. Emma was more relaxed; she was softly stroking her hand over his chest in lazy circles.

Emma’s hand was infinitesimally getting lower and lower on Jason’s chest as the movie wore on. It hadn’t distracted him too much at first, but as she neared his hips he found it harder and harder to pay attention to what was on the screen. Emma didn’t look at him once but he occasionally caught a glimpse of her trying to hide a grin as she watched the movie.

When Emma’s wandering hand reached his crotch he saw that it hadn’t escaped Elle’s attention. She bit her bottom lip as she carefully watched her friend trace the outline of Jason’s hardening cock through his pants. Emma kept her attention on the tv as she slowly pulled down Jason’s zipper—the clicking noise as she undid his pants startlingly loud in the closed room. Jason was starting to get excited but he was content to see where his girlfriend was going to take this.

Emma fished out his cock from his pants, wrapping her slender fingers around him as they all lay on Jason’s bed. Elle’s breath had caught in her throat when she saw Jason’s cock—gasping again and squirming when Emma started to softly jack him off in front of her.

Without saying a word Emma slid down Jason’s body until she could reach his dick. She didn’t make a big deal of it, she simply took him into her mouth and started to bob her head up and down. Elle had propped herself up on her elbows at this point so that she could see better—staring fixedly at her friend as she sucked Jason’s cock.

Emma came up for air, licking her lips while her hand lazily stroked Jason’s shaft. She gave Elle a heated look and raised an eyebrow at her—cocking her head towards Jason’s hard dick in a clear invitation. Elle swallowed and hesitated for the briefest moment before eagerly sliding down the bed to join Emma. She reached out with a slightly shaking hand and took hold of him as well—her hand just above Emma’s on Jason’s shaft. Emma took her hand away and put it around Elle’s shoulders—leaning over and planting a kiss on her cheek.

“Go on.” Emma whispered.

Elle shivered and then lowered her head to Jason’s shaft, parting her lips and taking him into her mouth.

Jason groaned happily as Elle started to suck his cock. She didn’t have the same skill as Emma—but seeing the pretty teen so engrossed with his dick was such a turn on. It got even better when Emma gently pulled her off his cock so that she could go back to sucking him. They two girls took turns—swapping back and forth as the they gave Jason one hell of a blowjob.

When Jason felt his balls begin to tighten, he reached down and put a hand on either of their heads. Elle currently was the one with his cock in her mouth, so it was Emma who noticed that he was close to cumming. She tilted her head to one side and started planting light and wet kisses on the base of his shaft and his balls—be careful not to break Elle’s rhythm. Jason let out a long groan and started his climax—his cock pulsing as he filled Elle’s mouth with cum.

Elle froze in shock for a moment as he started to shoot ropes of semen into her mouth but she kept herself in place—her lips forming a seal around the head of his cock so that nothing escaped.

When Jason had finished cumming, Elle sat up—her mouth pursed tightly shut. She mustn’t have been comfortable with the idea of swallowing because she started to move towards the edge of the bed—intending to go to the sink in the ensuite bathroom.

Emma stopped her with a hand on her shoulder though. Elle looked at her questioningly, her eyes widening in surprise when Emma leant forward and kissed her. She was rigid with indecision for a moment before relaxing and returning Emma’s kiss. Jason watched intently as his girlfriend slipped her tongue between Elle’s lips—allowing his cum to swap from her friend’s mouth to hers. They made out with increasing passion—Emma’s throat moving as she carefully swallowed Jason’s semen.

They broke their kiss, both girls panting with arousal. Emma leant in and whispered into her friend’s ear—playfully nibbling at her earlobe.

“I want you.” Emma said, her voice husky. “Elle, can I—can I go down on you?”

Elle looked at her friend intently, her mouth parted as she panted with suppressed desire. She glanced once at Jason before nodding firmly to Emma—turning her head so that she could kiss her again.