The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 12

Author — Sidia

Jason was unable to keep the wide grin from his face as the two girls sank back down onto the bed, the mouths locked tightly together as they kissed passionately. He didn’t think that Elle even remembered that he was there as Emma started to deftly remove her clothes without a pause in their making out—not that Jason minded in the slightest. Watching his girlfriend strip their new bedmate down to her underwear was absurdly exciting—as was the slow reveal of Elle’s body. Emma started to slither her way down her friend’s curvaceous form—trailing a wet line of kisses as she went. Jason was struck by the thought that Emma was doing exactly the same thing to Elle that he had done earlier that day.

As Elle began to writhe and moan on his bed under Emma’s talented tongue and mouth, Jason settled back to enjoy the show—he was utterly spent for the moment so he felt a slight amount of regret that he couldn’t join in, but that didn’t mean that there wouldn’t be other opportunities—other chances for them all to be together.

Emma and Elle lay panting and entwined on Jason’s bed, their naked bodies glistening with perspiration as they recovered from their fun. They both had broad grins on their faces as they looked into each other’s eyes—tenderly and absently exchanging light kisses. Jason had been impressed at just how well Emma had played and toyed with Elle’s body—bringing her right to the brink of climaxing and keeping her there. He idly wondered where exactly she had got so proficient in pleasuring other women.

Jason checked the time; it was only just approaching evening. He was starting to feel a little bit peckish but at the same time he felt very content to stay where he was; having Emma and Elle laying naked in the bed next to him was pleasant to say the least.

A knock at his door spoilt the relaxed mood.

‘Jason?” Helen called to her son through the closed door. “I’m back from the shops. Dinner will be ready soon if you all want to come down.”

“Yeah okay, mom!” Jason called back. “We’ll be down in a bit.”

Jason choked back a laugh when he saw Emma silently sigh at the interruption. Elle was clearly panicking—being caught in bed with Jason and his girlfriend by Jason’s mother wasn’t something she relished.

“Alright, honey.” Helen answered. She rattled the doorknob which caused Elle to squeak in fright and jump off the bed in search of her clothes. When Helen spoke next there was a note of amusement in her voice that made Jason think she had done it on purpose. “I’ll see you shortly.”

“Elle, it’s alright.” Emma said, sliding out of bed as well and taking her friend by the shoulders. “You don’t need to stress—she’s gone.”

“Don’t stress!?” Elle exclaimed, her voice shrill. She looked over to Jason. “Is there a lock on your door?”

“Lock?” Jason said, as if he was pondering.

“Jason.” Emma chided him but mirth was dancing in her eyes as she comforted Elle. The brunette had started scrambling for her clothes again. “Elle, he’s joking. No one is going to walk in on us.”

“I hope not.” Elle muttered. Then she giggled. “At least I wouldn’t be the one who had to explain everything. Jason, you should be the one who’s worried!”

“I’m terrified.” Jason said wryly. Emma’s lips quirked in a smile. “Come on, let’s have a shower before going down.”

“Do we have time?” Elle asked hesitantly. “And it wouldn’t be weird? If they heard the shower going from your room?”

“They’ll just think we are taking turns.” Emma said soothingly. She grinned. “They don’t have to know we were all in there together.”

Emma reached around behind Elle and playfully pinched her bare ass.

“Come on, let’s get you in the shower.”

They spent an enjoyable ten minutes or so piled into Jason’s massive en-suite shower. After washing off their sweat, Jason and Emma filled in the rest of the time by caressing, groping, and kissing Elle’s body. Their new friend quickly became overwhelmed by the attention; she stood under the cascading water and mutely reached out to both of them in turns—hanging off them as they overstimulated her.

Jason was again struck at how much Emma seemed to be enjoying taking the lead in their play with Elle. It was at a stark contrast to how his mother usually acted when she was involved in a threesome—and that was the only other baseline that Jason had. Instead of feeling a need to dominate and control, Emma delighted in stimulating and encouraging Elle.

Watching his girlfriend kiss and fondle her roommate did wonders to renew Jason’s tired libido and if he hadn’t said they would come downstairs to have dinner with his family he would have much preferred to see how things turned out here. He thought it ironic that the only thing stopping him from indulging with the two girls again was the fact that Elle would be too worried about what everyone was thinking about their absence—it wasn’t like his mother and the rest of the women in his house would think it odd at all if he was late to dinner because he was having sex.

They dressed and came down the stairs to find Jason’s mother and Karla waiting for them in the kitchen. It was unusual to find Karla spending time with Helen and Jason guessed that she had chosen to so that she could be there in case anything happened. Jason wasn’t really worried any more on that front, but he thought it was kind of her to think that way.

From the look of all the ingredients on the kitchen bench, it seemed like dinner was well on it’s way to being ready. At the sound of the three of them entering the kitchen, Helen turned and showed her usual warm and welcoming smile at her son. Jason couldn’t help but notice the arch look his mother flashed at him as she took in three of them standing together freshly showered. Helen kept her greetings brief since they had company—after saying hello to Emma, she turned to Elle, looking expectantly at Jason to introduce her.

“Elle, this is my mother, Helen.” Jason said, smiling reassuringly at the brunette girl. Elle looked pretty nervous. “Mom, this is Emma’s roommate, Elle.”

“Hello.” Helen said warmly, stepping up to the girl and putting a hand on her arm. “It’s lovely to meet one of Jason’s friends.”

“Hi.” Elle said shyly as she greeted the attractive older woman. “You have a lovely house.”

“That’s nice of you to say, dear. I’m just so glad that Jason was there to help you when you were in trouble.” Helen said. “That he could ... look after you.”

Helen had paused momentarily during her last sentence. It was so brief that it could have meant anything but Jason knew what his mother had been implying. Fortunately though, her innuendo seemed to have gone completely over Elle’s head.

“Yeah, I’m lucky to know both of them.” Elle replied earnestly. Jason saw to his amusement there was a look of slight consternation on his mother’s face.

Karla chose that moment to step forward as well; timing it so that she could head anything else off before it started.

“Hello, Elle.” Karla murmured softly as she greeted the girl. “Jason told me about what was going on. I’m Karla. I’m glad that he and Emma were able to be there for you as well. Knowing these two, I’m not surprised at all that they got involved.”

Karla gave Jason and Emma and affectionate look. Behind Elle, Emma flashed Karla a grin and a quick wink. Karla’s lips quivered as though she was holding back an answering grin.

“Thanks.” Elle said hesitantly. She looked at Karla and her brows furrowed slightly. She was obviously trying to work out how this gorgeous younger woman fitted in to Jason’s household since no one had explained why she was there. “It’s, uh, nice to meet you.”

There was a moment of awkward silence before it was broken by Sarah gliding into the room. She took in the tableau of everyone standing in a circle facing one another, and gave Jason a questioning look.

Karla adroitly and naturally walked over to Sarah and put slipped her arm around Jason’s aunt in a quick hug. She leant in and whispered something in Sarah’s ear with a secretive smile. Sarah hesitated for the barest instance before she smiled back and gave a soft laugh.

Elle looked at the two young women standing intimately together and then blushed slightly—a look of realisation dawning on her face. Jason looked over at his aunt and high school teacher in admiration at how quickly and wordlessly they had solved a problem—he hadn’t even had to do anything! It did amuse him a little that Elle now thought Sarah and Karla were together, but he supposed it wasn’t that far from the truth anyway.

The moment passing, they all started casually talking while Helen finished prepping their dinner. Jason found himself holding back while the five women chatted comfortably together. He noted that Karla and Emma were the ones shepherding the conversation—making sure that Elle didn’t feel left out or uncomfortable in any way. Jason was somewhat bemused to realise that Emma was the one calling most of the shots. His girlfriend was deftly avoiding and deflecting any laden questions or barbs that his mother directed towards Elle. He could see Helen looking confused and then a little irritated at just how well Emma was getting around her.

His girlfriend really was a strong willed person.

After a while Jason excused himself to go and get his phone—having left it in his room by accident when they had come downstairs after their shower. After he had grabbed it, he ran into Karla outside of his room—she had slipped out after him. Finally having a private moment, she took the opportunity to embrace him—slipping her arms around his neck and tilting her face up to his so that she could kiss him.

“I like her, Jason.” Karla murmured, her lips brushing his as she spoke. “She’s cute.”

“Yeah, she is.” Jason said back just as softly as he kissed her. He ran his hand down along her lower back and felt her press up against him firmly. Jason then cupped her firm ass—squeezing her rear affectionately.

“Should you really be doing that?” Karla asked him a touch breathlessly as he groped her bum.

“Probably not.” Jason said, slightly happily as he kissed her soft lips again. Her scent was enveloping him. He had really missed her over the last week. “Why—don’t you like it?”

He dug his fingers firmly into the taut muscles of her ass.

“I’m not even going to bother answer that.” Karla said, her voice throaty. Then she softened her tone. “I’ve missed you, Jason.”

“Yeah.” Jason said, sighing for a different reason. “I thought we would have more time together once we had all moved into this house. But school and study is taking up so much time ...”

Karla turned her head and kissed him softly on the side of his neck. She gently moved her body—rubbing herself against him.

“Aren’t you just the greedy one.” Karla said archly. She licked him playfully on the neck. “And here I thought I was the one was being too eager.”

They grinned at each other for a moment before coming back together in a kiss. They made out hungrily, hands roaming over each other’s bodies. Jason was growing inflamed at the feel of Karla’s curves against him—at the heat radiating from her body.

The sounds of people moving closer to the bottom of the stairs broke their moment of passion. Jason pulled away from Karla reluctantly—he wasn’t used to being interrupted in his own home. Karla gave him a small and whimsical smile as they parted.

They then straightened their clothing and went downstairs to have dinner.

Jason woke up spooned up against Elle’s soft ass. He blinked in confusion for a few seconds—seeing that Emma on the other side of her friend. The two girls had fallen sleep cuddling up face to face. He reached over to this phone to check the time and then realised what had woken him up. He had received a text and the phone’s vibration had broken his sleep.

It had only just gone ten o’clock—they had retired to his room not long after dinner. Jason unlocked his phone and opened the message—quickly turning the phone away from the girls so that Elle couldn’t see it. They were both asleep, but considering the content of the text it was best to be safe.

Karla had written anything to him—all she had sent was a picture. It was of herself, kneeling in supplication on the floor. She was completely naked and looking up at the camera with a heated and excited look on her face. Her lips were parted and her tongue was visible. Her free hand was dipped down between her thighs and it was obvious that she was playing with herself while panting.

Jason swallowed and glanced over at his bed partners, his cock throbbing into an instant erection at seeing his old teacher so submissively offering herself to him. The two girls hadn’t stirred at all. His phone flashed again. This time Karla had sent only one symbol—a question mark.

That was enough for Jason and he carefully eased himself out of bed. He thought he heard some movement behind him as he approached the door, but it looked like one of the girls had simply shifted in her sleep. He slipped out of his room and headed down the hall to Karla’s bedroom.

Jason expected some teasing with Karla—maybe some banter—but she didn’t say a word as he let himself in. She quivered in place as she knelt in the center of her bedroom, licking her lips as he approached. Karla let her mouth fall open wider, her pink tongue hanging slack, as she looked up at Jason with lust-glazed eyes.

Jason shrugged himself out of his pants as he approached her—his cock hard and angry. He let his hands rest on the sides of her head as he lined his erection up and fed it into Karla’s ready and willing mouth.

Karla made faint gagging sounds as Jason began to thrust at her face before she got used to accommodating his thick member. She soon found the best angle though, and Jason began to fuck her face in earnest—the head of his cook nudging and then pushing past the entrance to her throat.

Jason groaned in pleasure as he started to hammer away at Karla’s face. This was one of the perks that he had initially had trouble accepting from the Bindings of the Rings; that it wasn’t always the case of him abusing his power over his women. He liked having regular sex and so did they ... but sometimes what they craved—what they needed—was for him to act in accordance to the attributes he had chosen for them.

In Karla’s case, what she sometimes wanted Jason to roughly use her while she submissively took it.

Karla’s hands were at the back of Jason’s thighs—pulling him towards her and trying to get him to go faster. To go harder. Jason obliged—soon Karla’s eyes were watery, tears making rivulets down her cheeks, and she started to occasionally cough and splutter when he thrust particularly deeply into her throat.

And she still pulled at him—trying to get him to go faster.

Jason was completely obvious to someone entering the room—he was panting as he hammered his cock into Karla’s lovely face—until they were standing right by his side. He turned to see his aunt standing demurely beside him—dressed in a sheer baby-doll nightie, she was looking down at Karla with a certain amount of trepidation and envy.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude.” Sarah said softly. She gripped the bottom of her nightie in a tight fisted grip—subconsciously pulling it further up her smooth thighs. “Do you—do you mind if I stay?”

Jason glanced down at Karla. She smiled as much as she could at him with her lips stretched around his cock and nodded her head.

“Of course.” Jason said, his voice rough. He pulled back a bit and thrust hard into Karla’s mouth.

Sarah embraced him from the side—kissing his neck as she pressed her body up against him. Jason trend his head to kiss her and began to make out with his aunt. Her rounded belly was warm on his hip, and Karla started to gently suckle at the head of his shaft while he was preoccupied with Sarah. Jason pinched roughly at his aunt’s erect nipples through her nightie—causing her to let out a gasping moan.

“Strip.” Jason ordered his aunt gruffly as he broke their kiss. “Get that thing off you.”

Jason eyed Sarah hungrily as she hesitantly slipped the baby-doll off over her head. Sarah always inflamed his lust—the way that she could act like she was anxious and nervous about obeying him while desperately wanting it at the same time.

“Kneel down.” Jason said when Sarah was naked. He pulled his cock out of Karla’s mouth and took a step back. “Down next to Karla.”

Now both women were on the ground looking up at him. Karla—her lovely face a bit of a mess from the treatment he had been giving her—all pale skin and strong limbs ... and Sarah—soft and rounded from her pregnancy.

“Kiss.” Jason ordered, his excitement making his voice crack. He swallowed. “Make out with each other.”

The two women exchanged small smiles before they leant in and started to kiss. Jason stroked his cock as he eyed the two women making out. Their embrace was a little awkward as they had to work around Sarah’s belly but their passion was unfeigned.

“Okay, stop.” Jason said, his voice almost a growl he was so filled with lust. “Turn and face me. Yes, like that. Now—press your cheeks together ... perfect.”

Sarah and Karla were still embracing one another but had turned their heads to face Jason and were now cheek to cheek. Jason stepped forward and offered his cock to Karla. Both women kept their position as Karla opened her mouth—passively allowing Jason to thrust his shaft back between her lips. After a few thrusts he pulled out and then placed his dick against his aunt’s lips. Sarah shivered and opened her mouth as well and then Jason was thrusting away inside his pregnant aunt’s mouth.

Jason alternated from one woman to the other—staring into both their eyes as he fed his cock to them. It was so intense; both of them lovely in their own way—and they were both kneeling at his feet.

Wanting him.

Needing him.

When he started to feel the rising signs of his impeding orgasm, Jason dropped to his knees as well—gently but insistently pushing Sarah backwards so that his aunt was now prone on her back before him. She looked up at him with startled and excited eyes—alarm and lust obvious.

“Stroke me.” Jason ordered Karla while he reached out and caressed his aunt’s swollen belly. He moved closer. “Jerk me off—I want to cum on her stomach.”

Sarah let out a soft moan and writhed on the floor in front of him. Jason felt Karla’s fingers wrap delicately around his shaft—gripping him firmly—and then she was masturbating him as he knelt in front of Sarah.

“Faster.” Jason grunted as he felt himself get closer. He loomed over Sarah’s pregnant body, taking in her curves as Karla’s skilful hand milked his shaft. “I’m almost—ah!”

Karla kept up the frantic pace—aiming his dick as he started to shoot thick ropes of cum out over Sarah’s body. His cum splattered out over his aunt’s rounded belly—coating it in his seed. Jason groaned and shuddered as he finished his climax—the last spurts of cum landing onto her smooth skin. He eyed with pleasure the sight of Sarah liberally coated with his semen. He turned to kiss Karla hard.

“Lick it off.” Jason whispered to her as he stared into her eyes. “I want to watch you clean her.”

Karla kept her gaze fixed on Jason as she lowered her head—extending her tongue and delicately lapping a thick globule of his cum off of Sarah’s pregnant stomach. It was so obscenely arousing—so erotic—that Jason’s tired cock gave a lurch of appreciation as he watched the lovely blonde begin to thoroughly eat all of the cum off of his aunt’s belly.

A gasp from behind him caused Jason to whip around in surprise. Sarah mustn’t have shut the door all the way because there, standing silhouetted at the entrance to Karla’s bedroom was Elle. She had a hand raised to her mouth, shock and confusion obvious even with her features obscured in the dim light.