The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 13

Author — Sidia

Elle ran.

“Oh shit.” Jason breathed out.

In a daze, he looked from the now empty doorway down to the two naked women on the floor before him. Karla gave him a pained and resigned look while Sarah just looked worried.

“Do you want us to —” Karla began.

“No.” Jason said shortly. Karla couldn’t help him this time. “Just—just stay here, okay?”

Jason clambered to his feet and stumbled out after the fleeing girl. He had no idea what he was going to say—what he was going to do. It didn’t even register in his mind that he was still naked. All he knew was that he had to do something.

Jason got a fleeting glimpse of Elle disappearing back into his bedroom and slowed his steps. Emma was in there—maybe she could help. He hugged the wall and crept down to his doorway, listening hard to what was going on inside.

“Elle!” Jason heard Emma exclaim from his bedroom. “What’s wrong?”

Elle didn’t reply straight away, breathing heavily as she gathered herself.

“Did—did Mark call you?” Emma asked hesitantly. Her tone firmed as she began to sound angry. “Did he do something to you —”

“No.” Elle said flatly. She took a deep breath. “Oh, Em. I—shit. I don’t know how to -

“Elle, what’s the matter?” Emma said, alarmed.

“I—I saw Jason.” Elle stammered.

“Jason?” Emma asked in a guarded voice.

“Yeah. Jason. With—with Karla and. Oh fuck.” Elle said, shaking her head as if to clear it. “That was his aunt, wasn’t it? They were—they were doing. Things.”

Emma took a deep breath.

“What exactly did you see?”

“They were. Well, I mean, they were … together.” Elle finished lamely.

“Together?” Emma repeated, her face shutting down into an expressionless mask.

“Yeah, they were …” Elle trailed off and she narrowed her eyes at her friend. Emma wasn’t reacting the way she was expecting. She started to speak more rapidly, growing more hysterical by the second. “You know! Don’t you?”

“Elle, I’m sure it’s not what you think —” Emma began but Elle cut her off.

“Don’t try and give me that bullshit!” Elle said, tears gathering in her eyes. “What is wrong with you? God, what is wrong with me?”

She pushed past Emma and started to gather her things, angrily thrusting them into her bag.

“Elle …” Emma said, as evenly as she could. That said, there was a slight catch to her voice. “Listen, please stop for a moment.”

“I thought this was special. That it meant something.” Elle said miserably, tears streaming down her face. “That I meant something.”

“You do —” Emma said, sounding almost as upset now.

“Shut up!” Elle yelled. “It doesn’t, don’t lie to me. This is some kind of—some kind of sick orgy house or something. What, was I just some kind of game to you? A joke to see if you could get me into bed with you guys?”

Emma blinked back her own tears.

“No, it’s not like that at all, Elle.” Emma said firmly. “Really, it’s not what you think —”

“Stop saying my name!” Elle yelled. “Just … stop!”

Elle bundled all her things in her arms and stumbled towards the door. She came to an abrupt stop when she saw Jason hovering just outside of the room. She ran her eyes over his naked state and snorted derisively.

“What, they weren’t enough for you that you still want some more?” Elle sneered. It didn’t come out as cutting as she intended because she was crying hard now. “Or do you think that I’m so pathetic that I will just jump straight back into bed with you?”

“Elle …” Jason said, feeling ill.

“You sick fuck!” Elle screamed suddenly. “I know what I saw! You can’t talk yourself out of this. You both must have been laughing so much at me. Oh look, there’s Elle—we can get her into bed, no problem! And I was so easy, wasn’t I?”

Elle paused, breathing hard. She looked at Jason, hurt and pain stamped in large print on her face.

“I thought you were both my …”

Elle dropped her things to the ground and covered her face with her hands, breaking down completely.

Jason looked at the crying girl helplessly. He knew instinctively that this wasn’t confined to what she had walked in on. Everything that had happened to her over the last few days must have caught up to her all at once. What had happened between her and Mark had only been masked by the unexpected thrill of being intimate with Emma and him. Now her breakup—how Mark had abused and treated her—as well as her feelings of betrayal, were hitting her hard. Unfortunately Jason couldn’t just view or act like this was only the hurt feelings of a girl they liked. The ramifications were far greater than that.

Jason looked over Elle’s shoulder to where Emma stood—a stricken and miserable expression on her face. He told her to keep Elle in the room—to wait until he got back—and then he turned and hurried away down the hall.

They couldn’t rely on just comforting Elle—to rely on her getting over this. Eventually—maybe soon—she would talk. There was nothing he could say to explain away what she saw; Jason had been having sex with Karla and Sarah. That in itself was bad enough—he imagined his reputation wouldn’t be great if she blabbed all over campus about what went on in his house—but what was worse was that Elle knew Sarah was his aunt. Incest was illegal—there was no getting away from that. Elle was a bit naive but it wouldn’t be too far of a leap for her to guess that the child Sarah was carrying was his—and then shit would really hit the fan.

Jason cursed himself. Couldn’t have waited until she was gone before he indulged with the other members of his household? Was he really that much of a slave to his desires? It had been so stupid of him!

Jason was lost in his inner monologue to the extent that he almost bowled over his mother. She had come out to see what all the fuss was about.

“Baby?” Helen asked, concern in her voice. Her gaze flickered down to take in his naked state. She put a hand on his arm to make him pause when he would have pushed by her. “Jason, what’s wrong?”

He didn’t have time to explain this.

“A shitshow.” Jason said shortly. He glanced back over his shoulder. “Look—go into my room and help Emma with Elle. I don’t want her trying to leave until I get back.”

Jason didn’t bother to check on what his mother was doing, instead he hurried on towards the safe—the one he had wanted specifically in the house so that he could securely store the Rings.

He hadn’t really intended to use them again—why would he? Oh, sometimes at night he would think about the possibilities—of how he could use them to take and have any woman he took a fancy to … but they were just fantasies. Jason already had four gorgeous women at his beck and call, it wasn’t like he was lacking in the sex department in any way. If anything, he didn’t have enough time for the women he already had! But this … this was a necessity.

Jason looked down at the heavy master Ring that was still on his finger. It was the main reason why he thought this would work; he had never been able to take it off. When he had claimed Helen, Sarah, Karla, and Emma, the gems on his Ring had gone blank—matching the ones on the smaller Silver Rings. It should work just the same as it had before if he gave Elle a Ring. It had to.

Jason opened the safe and stared at the box containing the Rings. His heart was hammering in his chest, adrenaline pumping through his veins.

“Here we go again.” Jason whispered to himself as he opened the box and carefully selected one of the Silver Rings.

When Jason got back to his room he found a scene of turmoil and struggle. Elle, her yells muffled by a hand over her mouth, was trying to get free from his mother. Helen was behind her and had a firm grip on both of her arms. Emma was in front of her, pleading with her friend to calm down while she covered her mouth. Jason gaped for a minute, stunned at how far things had got out of hand. He hadn’t meant that they would physically restrain her …

“What they fuck are you doing!” Elle yelled, shaking her head to one side and freeing her mouth. She spotted that Jason had returned. She looked away from him in disgust. “You’re all crazy!”

Emma looked over her shoulder at Jason, looking uncharacteristically out of her depth. Helen, having no problem at all holding the teen girl in place, just rolled her eyes at her son.

“Elle.” Jason said firmly, walking up to her. Emma got out his way. He had to sort this out quickly, there was no point in dragging it out. Jason waited for Elle to look at him but she refused to.

“Fuck off, Jason.” Elle spat bitterly. She closed her eyes tightly, sounding miserable and angry. “I thought you were different but I was wrong. You’re just a pig.”

“Elle.” Jason said again. He swallowed his hurt at her words. He held out the ring to her. “Look at me, please.”

Elle sneered and ignored him. Jason wondered what he should do but his mother decided it for him. Making a noise of annoyance, Helen released one of Elle’s arms so that she could grab a handful of the girl’s hair. She pulled on it, wrenching Elle’s face towards Jason. The girl gasped, her eyes flinging open in shock …

… and she saw the Silver ring sitting on Jason’s palm.

Elle instantly went silent, her body relaxing—staring fixedly at the seemingly innocuous band before her.

“Okay.” Jason said quietly. He swallowed. “You can let her go now, mom.”

Helen released Elle and took a careful step back from her, although she kept a watchful eye on the girl. She didn’t have to worry though as Elle seemed barely aware that anyone else was in the room. She took a hesitant step towards Jason, raising her hand out in wanting towards the Ring.

“Mom.” Jason said carefully, not taking his eyes off of Elle. “Can you leave us please.”

His mother quietly left but Jason paid little attention. He was barely away of Emma standing silently in support at his side. His mind was quickly running through the options of what he could use to Bind Elle. Before Jason had locked the Rings away he had thoroughly studied all the information the box had contained—what little there was of it anyway. So far he had used four of the possible six combinations; The Broken for Sarah, The Dutiful for his mother, The Submissive for Karla, and The Lover for Emma. The remaining two combinations were Fear and Love; The Timid, and Fear and Obedience; The Slave. Jason was wary of the thought of using those two—they both utilised Fear to begin with, and the descriptive names themselves made him feel hesitant. If he ever did use them—and ‘if’ was the operative word—he couldn’t imagine using them on someone he actually cared about … and he had been growing very fond of Elle.

That left using one of the Bindings he had already used. Elle had already been hurt enough over the last few days and she had turned to Emma and Jason as a means of escape. She had viewed being with them as a safe space … and he had ruined it. Jason couldn’t bare the thought of using Fear as a binding on her. He viewed this all as his fault—if he had just controlled himself none of this would have happened. That meant Sarah’s Binding was out.

That brought the possibilities down to three. The mildest option would be to choose Love and Lust … but something inside of him baulked at the idea of Binding Elle in the same manner that he had claimed Emma. And he was wary of using Love and Obedience as well … he had too many uncomfortable memories associated with the mistakes he had made with his mother. That only left one option—Lust and Obedience. The Submissive.

It felt like the safest choice by far—although Jason recognised that he may have been biased by how well it had all turned out with Karla. Decision made, he proffered the Ring up to Elle and watched as the girl carefully pick it up.

Elle slipped the Ring onto her finger and paused; swaying on the spot for a moment. She blinked … and then came back to herself. She slowly looked around the room in confusion, her eyes coming to a rest on Jason. She smiled hesitantly at him.

Jason slowly turned to face his girlfriend, not wanting to startle Elle in any way and to subsequently Bind her with an unintended Attribute. He bent down and whispered softly in Emma’s ear.

“Can you help me?” He breathed out.

Emma looked at him intently for a moment, her face still visibly upset by what had happened. She then gave Jason a brave smile and nodded.

Jason took a step closer to Elle so that he was towering above her. Her smile took on an uncertain edge.

“Um, Jason?”

Jason didn’t answer. Very slowly, not wanting to alarm her, Jason reached down and took hold her chin with two fingers. He tilted Elle’s face so she was looking right up at him and then, his movements relaxed and smooth, Jason kissed her. He stepped closer into her, using his other hand to reach behind the brunette and cup her ass. He firmly squeezed.

Elle froze for a second when his lips touched hers, her eyelids fluttering as she was imprinted with a governing attribute. As Jason continued to kiss her, he felt Emma move to the side. She embraced her friend, slipping her arms around Elle’s waist as she started to trail soft kisses along her jawline and neck.

Elle whimpered softly into Jason’s mouth as he and Emma held her tightly between them. They kissed and softly groped the girl for a few minutes before carefully disengaging. Jason looked down at the Ring on his finger and sure enough one of the small gems was glowing a faint green.

Elle had bound by Lust.

Despite himself, Jason felt a surge of excitement at the fact that he had once again used the Rings. Elle was going to be his—and it was something that would never have occurred to him only a few short days ago.

The girl in question stood swaying before them, her face having grown flushed with arousal. Since her face had already been botchy and red from crying it had left her in a bit of a mess. Just like always, any preconceived thoughts or hangups she’d had in regards to Jason being with any of his other women had vanished. All he had to do now was implement the second Binding and all would be well.

“Elle.” Jason said carefully. He spoke in a firm and commanding voice but was careful not to startle her. He wanted her to do what he said, not to be scared. The trick was to phrase something that wasn’t unreasonable as an order. “Go into the bathroom. Wash your face.”

Elle licked her lips and glanced uncertainly between Jason and Emma. She took a wavering step towards his ensuite bathroom.

“Elle, go into the bathroom.” Jason repeated firmly. He smiled. “Clean yourself up. We’ll join you in a minute.”

Elle shivered and swayed some more. Just as she had earlier, her eyelids fluttered.

“O -okay.” Elle said softly. She turned and did as asked—walking into Jason’s bathroom.

As soon as she had turned away, Jason had raised his finger to check his Ring. He breathed a sigh of relief to see that a second gem was now glowing blue. He had successfully Bound Elle with Obedience. Both gems were very faint—they had been locked in but there was some work to do if he was going to build them up.

For some reason the thought of quickly claiming her—locking Elle in with as little changes as possible as he had Emma—didn’t even occur to him.

“Is this less complicated or more complicated?” Emma murmured. She was a warm and comforting presence at his side.

“How do you mean?” Jason asked curiously.

“Well if she moves in with us.” Emma said, raising her eyebrows at her boyfriend. “People might talk.”

“I guess so.” Jason said absently, lost in thought.

“And,” Emma continued. She nudged him playfully in the side in an attempt to lighten to the mood. “Can you really keep up if there are five of us now? Might be stretching yourself a little thin there stud.”

“That’s thoughtful of you.” Jason laughed, relaxing as Emma had intended. He directed a wry grin to his girlfriend. “Maybe I’ll just give Elle to you and you can deal with it.”

“Me?” Emma asked, surprised.

“Why not?” Jason grinned. “Or do you not like the idea.”

“I didn’t say that.” Emma said slowly. There was a considering note to her voice.

Jason pulled Emma to him and kissed her passionately.

“Why don’t you get undressed, Em.” Jason whispered into his girlfriend’s ear. He could feel her slender body quivering with growing excitement.

Jason watched as Emma quickly stepped out of what she was wearing. He wasn’t being too altruistic; he wanted to make Elle’s bindings stronger than they already were and the easiest way for that to happen was through sex. Unfortunately Jason felt a bit too tapped out at the moment—he’d already had too much sex today and, exciting as this all was, he didn’t think he could quite manage another erection. He was going to see if it was possible to use Emma instead. It probably wouldn’t have occurred to him to try if he hadn’t already spent some time today watching the two girls have sex—a very enjoyable experience. He was going to change things around a bit this time though; although his girlfriend had definitely enjoyed being with her friend, it had pretty much been a one sided affair; Emma had mostly been focused on making Elle feel good. Jason felt like it was only fair that Elle returned the favour.

He was pretty certain that it would work as long as he was there as well—he just wouldn’t be the one actually fucking the girl.

They joined the brunette in his bathroom, both of them naked. Elle looked momentarily surprised to see them in a state of undress but there was an increased spark of excitement in her eyes. She had scrubbed her face clean from tears and looked almost back to her regularly cute self.

“Elle, I want you out of those clothes.” Jason said, giving the girl no time to process things. He watched as she shivered from the impact of his choice of words. It helped that they had already been intimate together—it wasn’t unnatural at all for them all to be naked together.

“Why, what exactly do you have in mind?” Elle asked impishly as she started undressing in front of them. Her breathing rate was picking up, her chest heaving with the excitement of submitting to him. Elle glanced down at Jason’s crotch and shivered again. “Because I know what I’ve got in mind.”

Jason smiled at her but didn’t answer. He instead turned to Emma and put his hands on her waist. She was so slight that he barely grunted as he lifted her off the ground. Jason placed his girlfriend on top of the bathroom counter, perching her so that her ass was resting right on the edge. He gently took hold of Emma’s knees and parted her legs—spreading her thighs wide so that she was sitting completely open and exposed. The smooth lips of her pussy were glistening with arousal already and she arched her back as she rested back on her elbows—her small, firm breasts pointing proudly into the air. Elle looked at her nude friend with wide eyes—unable to stop herself.

“Don’t move.” Jason grinned at Emma.

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” Emma said to him archly. She licked her lips, goosebumps appearing on her inner thighs as her face flushed slightly.

Jason took hold of Elle’s shoulders and moved the curvy teen so that she was standing in front of Emma’s parted legs. He stood behind her and embraced her from behind—hefting her large breasts in both hands and gently fondling the soft orbs. Jason kissed her softly on the side of the neck, feeling Elle quiver with growing excitement as she pushed her ass back into his crotch.

“Elle, doesn’t Emma look lovely like that?” Jason asked softly.

“Y-yeah.” Elle said just as softly. “She’s—she’s gorgeous.”

Emma blushed lightly and looked hungrily at her friend.

“She is.” Jason agreed. “I want you to do something.”

“What?” Elle whispered.

“Elle, you have to do anything Emma tells you to.” Jason said, his voice a firm tone that brooked no disagreement. He dug his finger hard into the pliant flesh of her breasts.

“W-what do you mean?” Elle asked, her voice sounding hoarse. She shivered again but it didn’t seem as though she disliked the idea.

“Anything Emma wants you to do …” Jason whispered, kissing her on the neck again. “You do it. She’s your world. Understand?”

Elle jerkily nodded her head, swaying back against Jason. Her eyes were fixated upon her friend. Emma looked over Elle’s shoulder to Jason and gave him a look that was emblazoned with an excitement that matched his own.

“Elle.” Emma said to her friend, her voice soft. She licked her lips. “I want you. Can you go down on me?”

Emma had chosen her words well, echoing what she had said herself to Elle only earlier that day. In the mirror of the bathroom Jason saw the realisation hit Elle—saw the pretty girl blush furiously as she remembered how Emma had teased her and tormented her into painful pleasure with her mouth and tongue. Jason watched as Elle set herself as walked forward out of his arms and towards Emma.

Elle put trembling hands on either of Emma’s thighs—gingerly touching her friend. She bent forward at the waist, slowly lowering her face down to Emma’s waiting and eager sex. Emma was breathing very rapidly, her pert breasts rising and falling, as she watched Elle get closer to her through heavy-lidded eyes. When Elle softly planted a kiss on Emma’s inner thigh, she let out a low moan.

“Go on.” Jason said to Elle. He ran his hand slowly along her bare back, encouraging her. Elle was bent over at ninety degrees, her legs straight, as she hovered her mouth of Emma’s crotch. Jason wished he had it in him to go one more time that night—he pictured standing behind Elle, gripping her by the hips, and sliding his cock into her as she went down on his girlfriend. Her ass was full, rounded, and soft—and Jason would have loved to have felt her buttocks slapping into his hips as he took her right then and there … but it would have to wait until another time. “Do it, Elle. I want to see Emma cum on your tongue.”

Elle’s body quivered with suppressed emotions as she obeyed Jason’s wishes and soon the bathroom was filled with the sounds of Emma moaning in pleasure as Elle obediently coaxed orgasm after orgasm from the slender redhead.