The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 14

Author — Sidia

Jason let out a sigh of contentment as he realised it was Saturday, carefully stretching so as not to wake up the sleeping woman in the bed beside him. It was still very early and Karla had her head tilted away from him and Jason could hear her breathing regularly as she lay snuggled under the sheets. Her fine blonde hair was in a tangled mess—compliments of what they had got up to the night before—and Jason looked over at her fondly. They had gone out on a date last night—deciding to risk being spotted by anyone that they knew. It hadn’t been anything major, just dinner, but they both had had a great time. Jason had been particularly taken by how stunning his high school teacher had looked in a deep blue dress that had contrasted incredibly with her fair skin. The bottom of the dress had been low enough to not be considered indecent, but it had ridden up high enough on Karla’s pale thighs when she crossed her legs that it inflamed Jason’s ardour. By the time they had made it back to the house Jason had been unable to think of anything other than getting Karla onto the nearest available bed, table, or even floor

Either everyone in the house had decided to be considerate or they were just being lucky since they made it up the stairs to Karla’s bedroom without incident—unless he counted the stumbling while they kissed and caressed each other the entire way. When Jason had kicked the door closed behind him and they started to weave their way towards her bed, Jason had felt completely intoxicated with the gorgeous woman in his arms. The way she moaned his name, tilting her head back and pressing her body against him hard while he kissed her neck … . It had been too long since he’d had her all to himself.

Karla had clearly felt the same way because she had taken charge of things for once. Jason hadn’t been directing or controlling her in any way during the evening so Karla must have felt comfortable with a deviation from their usual roles—not that he minded in the slightest.

Jason had found it incredibly exciting to have the older woman unbuckle his pants and strip them off his legs—pushing him gently backwards until he was laying on top of her bed. Karla had climbed on top of him—straddling his waist while hiking her dress up around her hips—before deftly guiding him inside of her. Laying in the dark in Karla’s bedroom—the squeaking springs of the mattress the only sound apart from their laboured breathing—her hands braced on his chest as she skilfully rode him … . It was something that Jason was going to remember for a long time.

The night hadn’t ended their of course. They had showered, fucked, dozed and fucked again—not stopping until they had fallen asleep exhaustedly in each other’s arms.

Jason couldn’t help the satisfied grin that he knew was plastered on his face. Waking up in bed with a beautiful woman—knowing that there were another four sexy women who would be just as happy to be in Karla’s place … could life get any better?

Elle had fit into the house so seamlessly that it had soon seemed like she had always been there. It had been almost a full month since he had bound her to him and the time had flown by. Apart from classes, they all stayed full time at Jason’s house now. There hadn’t been any real discussion about it—they still had their dorm rooms back on campus but none of them had spent a night there since. It was just far more … practical … for Jason and Emma to take Elle home with them. There had only been one incident with Elle’s ex. Mark had accosted her on campus—practically stepping out from behind some bushes so he must have been following her for some time. Jason hadn’t been there but Emma had given him a gleeful report of how Elle had publicly dressed him down—verbally whipping the guy until he had fled from her cutting words and the laughter of the bystanders around them.

Apparently Elle had no trouble standing up to Mark any more now that she was Jason’s.

When the three of them were alone it was a slightly odd dynamic though. Nothing bad about it—it was just that it had taken Jason a little while to get used to it. Emma and Elle were closer than ever—spending time together like regular friends when they were in public. When they were in private though … .

Jason grinned again. It had certainly been nice to have a live in partner that he could share with Emma. It was a different relationship—separate from the rest of the house. Devoted though she was to him, Jason sometimes thought that Elle adored his girlfriend more than she did him—not that he minded of course. The two teens shared Emma’s room and bed together. Jason had offered to shift things around a little—he could take the large common room on the top floor so as to give Elle her own space—but she had declined, being more than happy to stay with Emma.

Jason’s mother was much the same as always, even though she had been better behaved lately. She was still suggestive—still tried to tempt him … but that was all that she did. She had struck on a compromise with her son and if he was honest Jason found it hot enough that he couldn’t bring himself to stop it. When they were together and having sex she would whisper little ‘fantasies’ in his ear. Fantasies about taking and using someone together. Helen never named this nebulous third party—she knew that Jason wouldn’t long tolerate it if she stepped over the line. Instead she kept things deliberately vague—except for the kinky acts she was proposing. Those she laid out in elaborate detail. Jason had been tempted a few times to bring to life what she had whispered to him but so far he had held strong. Although to be honest it might have had more to do with the fact that with five women in the house all wanting to be with him Jason didn’t really have a lot of free time to experiment.

Sarah was now ridiculously huge with child—it wouldn’t be long before she gave birth. She wasn’t capable anymore of acrobatically riding Jason the way he had so enjoyed—and he had put his foot down to anything else overtly strenuous as he didn’t want anything bad to happen to her or the child. His aunt had murmured that he was overreacting but she had gone along with his wishes. She still insisted on blowing him regularly though. Jason had started to make a habit of going into his aunt’s bedroom and cuddling with her while they talked and caught up. After a while Sarah would smile at him and make her way down the bed where she would give him a long and luxuriously slow blowjob. They still had sex occasionally of course but Jason was growing quite attached to these more tender kind of blowjobs.

Jason’s musings were cut short by Karla murmuring sleepily and stirring slightly. One arm slid free of the sheets and something about the sight of her bare shoulder—her pale skin seeming to glow in the dim light of the room—thrilled him into growing hard. He had been intending to sneak out without waking her but he suddenly had no intention of leaving.

Jason leant over and placed a soft kiss on Karla’s shoulder, gazing affectionately down into her face when she looked over her shoulder at him with a slow answering smile. She rolled over, letting the sheet fall away from her body entirely—putting an arm behind her head and looking up at him tenderly. Karla’s gentle smile turned into a grin when he leant down again and kissed the tips of each of her breasts.

“Jason.” Karla murmured, arching her back and practically purring. “You didn’t get your fill of me last night?”

Jason arched an eyebrow at her.

“What do you think?”

It was well past midday and Jason had been having a few rare hours to himself when he received a quick text from Emma asking if he could come up to her room. He replied that he would be up in a few minutes, holding off from asking what it was about. Jason was feeling distracted as he had been thinking hard about some of the ramifications of having such a large house full of women. The morning’s fun with Karla had sparked off on an unexpected tangent when she had gently brought to his attention a few things he hadn’t considered—namely long time plans about finances.

Jason didn’t think that Karla felt it was unfair that she was the only person in the house with a full-time job—she had never given any indication of that at any rate—but that was besides the point. Jason felt that it was unfair and it made him uneasy.

If he didn’t care to think about the future it did seem like he was more than fine with the money he had received from his trust. But a few months of his financial planning course had instilled a niggling doubt that it wasn’t as much as he had thought it was. Sure, he owned his house outright but that didn’t mean that he could always count on never having any unexpected expenses.

After laying in bed with Karla until mid morning Jason had stopped by his aunt’s room. Seeing her so heavily pregnant with his own child gave him an extra point of worry—it had never really struck him that he was going to have to be financially responsible for a kid before. The thought made him feel weird—funny even. He was still basically a kid himself!

Sarah hadn’t been overly reassuring or helpful when he had carefully asked her what she thought about it all—apart from being quietly confident that he would look after them all. Jason wasn’t all that surprised at that though—even though his aunt was no longer the bitch he had hated, he had never known Sarah to have been overly concerned with long time plans or goals.

So it was with a head full of real world problems that Jason made his way up the stairs to his girlfriend’s bedroom. When he entered he didn’t see the girls straight away but when he did he stopped dead in his tracks—eyeing them both appreciatively, a large smile growing unbidden on his face. All thoughts of monetary concerns immediately fled—banished for the moment.

“Told you he’d appreciate that.” Emma murmured out off the corner of her mouth to Elle, her voice a little smug. Her friend didn’t answer but suppressed a giggle.

Both girls were kneeling side by side on Emma’s bed, their rears resisting on their heels, with their hands folded loosing in their laps. They were both completely nude and a small part of Jason idly wondered if they had stripped especially for this or if they just hadn’t bothered to dress today. Most of his attention was on admiring their bodies though. Jason’s smile grew broader when he noted the stark love bites marring the otherwise perfect skin of Elle’s large breasts—he absolutely loved seeing evidence of what Emma got up to with Elle when he wasn’t there.

“Last I checked I wasn’t dead.” Jason said dryly. “Of course I like it. Dare I even ask what the occasion is?”

“Well, I want to ask you something.” Emma said, looking down coyly. She looked up at him through a curtain of her fiery red hair not trying to hide the grin on her face. “And I thought this would put you in a good mood.”

“Not going to lie—you thought right.” Jason laughed. “Although I’m a bit worried about what it is you want to ask. Should I be scared that you felt like you needed to butter me up first?”

“Not everything has to have an ulterior motive.” Emma said loftily. She tilted her head and absently planted a kiss on Elle’s shoulder—an artifice that was betrayed when Jason spotted just how intently she was studying his reaction.

“You just said that you wanted to put me in a good mood.” Jason said wryly, deciding to play along.

“I didn’t say it was related to the question.” Emma said primly. She grinned and sunk her teeth gently into Elle’s shoulder, making her friend shiver. “Can’t a girl just want to make her man happy?”

“Well I won’t argue with that.” Jason smiled. Another pale red mark on Elle’s skin from his girlfriend’s teeth. He wondered if Emma did it because she was aware of how hot he found it. “So—what’s up?”

“Elle and I have been talking about a few things.” Emma said. She relaxed her pose, settling back into a more seated position and drawing her knees up to her chest. She flushed a little at seeing Jason’s obvious attention to her bare and now exposed sex—happy at his attention. “It’s the weekend and we’re feeling a bit adventurous.”

“Adventurous?” Jason asked distractedly. He had noticed a few reddened marks on Emma’s inner thighs very close to her pussy—evidence that it wasn’t just his girlfriend who liked giving out love bites.

“Yeah.” Elle said, softly. Her voice was quiet but her eyes were sparkling with excitement. “Emma has some ... interesting ideas.”

“Sounds promising.” Jason smiled at her. “So—lay it on me.”

“Well—we want to raid your mother’s stash of toys.” Emma said casually, gauging his reaction. “There’s a few things Karla’s told me about that I want to try.”

“I’ve heard something about this.” Jason said, a swell of lust growing within him as he looked at the two girls. He already knew he was going to like whatever it was that Emma had in mind. He laughed. “But why are you asking me? It’s not like I’m going to say no.”

Emma’s brows furrowed for a second and she seemed to be debating exactly how to phrase her next sentence. Elle glanced across at her friend and then spoke up.

“We don’t actually know where they are.” Elle said earnestly. “So —“

“So we thought it might be best if you were to act as a go between.” Emma finished. She cocked her head at Jason and gave a rueful smile. “I don’t want to tread on any toes. They are your mother’s after all.”

“You don’t want to ask her yourself?” Jason asked curiously. Emma had been so adept at dealing with any attempts of his mother at controlling things that he was surprised she was being so cautious.

“Jason.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. “Are you really asking me why I’m hesitant about asking your mother if I can pretty please borrow some of her sex toys?”

“Well if you put it like that ...”

“It’s not that I’m scared or anything.” Emma continued. “I just don’t want her to be weird about it.”

“Do you want to go and buy some for yourself then?” Jason asked. “We can—it’s not like we can’t afford it.”

“I probably will.” Emma said seriously. “Eventually. But I want to try some first to get a better idea of what I want.”

“I see.” Jason said. Her turned to the curvaceous brunette next to her. “What about you, Elle? Are you thinking of getting a few things of your very own as well?”

Elle blushed and nodded—lowering her head and letting her hair fall forward to mask her face. She was the very image of a willing submissive but Jason could see that she was grinning down at the ground.

Even though it had been almost a month Jason still hadn’t fully bound Elle and claimed her as his. The stones on her Ring were getting very bright now—far brighter than any of the other women’s had ever been. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to make things permanent with Elle—it was more that he was purposefully holding off so he could see how things turned out.

With everyone else Jason had been so concerned about permanently altering their personalities that he had made it a priority to fully Bind them as soon as he could. He knew better now. Jason didn’t think there was any real danger of dangerously altering Elle—and indeed, he hadn’t noticed anything outside of what he had expected. Nothing bad at any rate. What had happened though was that Elle had become almost absurdly receptive to him when he approached her or acted in a way that pushed the Attributes of Lust and Obedience. All Jason had to do was walk up behind the girl and bend her over the nearest available surface and Elle would become instantly wet—lowering her head and bracing herself—getting ready for anything that he wanted to do to her. In every day life she was mostly the same as she always had been, but as soon as Jason began treating her like she was some kind of submissive pet—that’s what she immediately turned into.

It was a far more extreme example of how it was with Karla. If Jason was honest with himself he knew that Elle’s submissive traits were bleeding a little into her every day behaviour ... but he kind of liked it. Besides, it was hard to tell if she was like that all the time or just when he was around. Jason had listened in through Emma’s door a few times when it was just the two of them in there—they were both expressive and animated—giggling between themselves as they cavorted and played beneath the sheets.

Jason knew he would fully Bind Elle to him eventually—maybe even soon. But for the moment he was content to have things as they were.

“Well I don’t mind acting as your go between.” Jason teased the girls. “What exactly do you have in mind anyway?”

“I want to fuck her, Jace.” Emma said baldly. She slipped an arm around Elle’s waist, pulling the girl against her. “I mean, properly fuck her. I think you know what I mean.”

“Yeah.” Jason said, his voice going a little hoarse. He coughed into his hand to cover it and grinned. His cock was rock hard at hearing Emma say what she wanted to do. “Uh, what—right now?”

He must have sounded more eager that he had thought because his girlfriend started to giggle.

“Not right this second.” She said demurely, regaining control of herself. Her eyes sparkled at him though. “But maybe this evening ... if you want to join us ... ?”

“Yeah.” Jason said again, his voice rough. “I’ll just—I’ll just go and talk to my mom, shall I?”

“Please.” Emma grinned up at him. “I’d be very grateful.”

Jason turned to go and hurried out of the room but paused once he was in the hallway- a thought striking him. Emma was usually more perceptive than he was and there was probably a few reasons why she hadn’t gone herself to ask his mother. Now that he wasn’t staring at the two naked girls he was able to think a bit more clearly.

For the longest time Helen had been trying to get her son to indulge with her in using some of the more creative toys she had purchased. Apart from a few occasions, Jason had mostly held himself back—there were too many connotations and connections between the items his mother had bought and the more extreme sexual behaviour that his mother had been pushing him towards. After Jason had reigned his mother in she had become more subtle in her urgings—not pushing the boundaries that he had placed with her. It was possible she might even be ... hurt ... if Jason raided her stash of toys with the intent to use them with someone else. He knew he could just tell her to do something and she would do it, but he also knew she wasn’t some kind of emotionless concubine either.

On top of that there was the matter of his mother’s whispered fantasies to consider. If Emma could be so into having sex with her friend—even when he wasn’t there—it only made sense that his mother’s constant drive to share and dominate another woman was perhaps part of her own particular set of desires. For the first time Jason considered the possibility that his mother actually wanted and got off on the things she had done with Sarah, Karla, and to a lesser extent, Emma. He had been thinking that he had unconsciously driven her to depravity for so long in an effort to please him that it was strange to think of it in this new light—but then again it wasn’t as though he had known very much about his mother’s sexual preferences before he had found the Rings.

This didn’t mean he was going to start indulging his mother and letting her go wild ... but it did change things somewhat. He had seen her eye Elle speculatively more than a few times since Jason had brought her to the house—perhaps naturally assuming she would be invited to play with her as well. Jason had been sharing her with Emma right from the start after all so it wasn’t a stretch of the imagination. Helen hadn’t said anything though—perhaps finally learning the unsaid boundaries ... perhaps only biding her time.

Either way, suddenly things weren’t as clear cut as he had thought.

“Jace?” Emma asked softly, exiting her room as well and coming up behind him. She embraced him from behind and rested her head on his back. “What’s the matter?”

“Just thinking that mom might be a little offended if I raid her toys for you two.” Jason sighed. “You know—just take them and leave?”

Emma murmured wordless agreement, confirming Jason’s suspicion that his girlfriend had already been aware of the fact.

“She might—she might want to join in?” Jason said hesitantly. “I mean, she did buy those so we could enjoy them together.”

Jason sighed again.

“Maybe—maybe we should just go out and buy some for you.” Jason said. “That might be simpler in the end.”

“Jace, it’s alright.” Emma said quietly. She kissed him on his back through his shirt. “I don’t mind if she comes and joins us.”

“What, really?” Jason asked a trifle incredulously. He turned around and put his hands on her shoulders, looking down searchingly into her face.

“Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want things getting out of hand.” Emma said firmly. “At least I don’t want her calling the shots. But ... they are her things. And it’s not like it would be less fun if your mother joined us all in bed. Besides ...”

Emma cocked her head and gave Jason a crooked smile.

“This might work out really well.” She finished.

“What do you mean?” Jason asked her.

“It’s just that you know what toy I’m after in your mother’s stash.” Emma murmured. The corners of her lips quirked upwards. “If you mother comes that makes four of us. Two cocks if you get my drift ...”

Emma reached down between them and gently grasped Jason’s cock though his pants—squeezing his shaft and grinning when he let out a soft groan.

“Wait, do you mean ...” Jason managed to say.

“I’ve made a promise to Elle that I would be the one to fuck her.” Emma whispered, standing on her toes so that her face was more level with his. Her cheeks were flushed but not with embarrassment. “And I don’t intend to break that promise. Not to mention how much I want to try it for my own sake. And after I do that ... well, I want to get the same treatment from her.”

“Jesus.” Jason said, his voice slightly strangled. Emma knew what he liked and how to get him going. She was just as good as his mother in that regard but she wasn’t as manipulative.

“And since I don’t want you to feel left out,” Emma continued in a velvety voice. “Or your mother for that matter. While you’re watching me fuck our little friend why don’t you do the same to your mother. I’m sure Helen won’t complain about missing out if she’s getting filled by your wonderful cock while you both watch me fuck Elle with my own cock.”

Emma squeezed his dick again through his pants.

“How does that sound, Jace?” Emma purred.