The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 15

Author — Sidia

Jason’s mother wasn’t in her room when he went looking for her. It had taken an effort for him to tear himself away from Emma—having his girlfriend whispering to him the details about what she had planned had been an incredible turn on. It hadn’t helped matters that she had been gloriously nude while doing so either. Only the thought of just how sexy it was going to be to watch her interact with Elle allowed him to resist the urge to simply jump into bed with the two teen girls.

Jason found his mother on the top floor in the communal living space. She was in the middle of working out so she didn’t hear him when he came up the stairs. Even though he had a somewhat pressing urge to get things started back in Emma’s bedroom, Jason still paused to admire the view.

Helen was wearing skintight spandex leggings and a sports bra—a look Jason knew very well from his days of surreptitiously checking out his mother’s body every morning before school. Helen’s exercise regime had done wonders for her figure—she had always been absurdly fit for her age, looking far better than women 10 years her junior, but now that was ratcheted up to the nth degree. It seemed as though every part of her had been firmed and toned—losing any trace of soft and rounded flesh. Even now as she performed a gruelling set of squats he could see the muscles of her abdomen—tensed and pronounced—beneath the silky skin of her stomach. As he eyed the globes of her tight ass working beneath the spandex Jason mused that he somewhat missed how she used to be—he had very fond memories of the first time they were together—but he had to admit that that her improved figure was something akin to a work of art.

Something alerted Helen to her son’s presence because she suddenly stopped her exercising and turned to face him—surprise and gratified welcome on her face.

“Jason!” Helen smiled warmly. “Sorry, I didn’t see you there, dear.”

“It’s quite alright.” Jason grinned back. He flicked his eyes up and down his mother’s body appreciatively. She had a light sheen of sweat coating her skin. “I was just enjoying the view.”

“You’ll make me blush, honey.” Helen teased, but her face had flushed pink with pleasure at his words. She turned away to collect her things off of the floor. “So to what do I owe this visit?”

“Do I need a reason to see you?” Jason asked. He walked up to her and gently embraced from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. He kissed the side of her neck, tasting the saltiness of her skin. His mother jumped in surprise.

“Jason! Stop, I’ll get you all dirty.” Helen said softly. As if to belie her own words, she reached down and rested her hands on Jason’s arms encircling her middle, tilting her head more to accomodate him more while letting out a soft sigh. “You should wait until I get cleaned up. I’m not really ready for you like this.”

“You look amazing.” Jason murmured sincerely. He trailed kisses down her neck. He could feel his cock tightening in his pants and knew that his mother would be able to feel it pressing into her ass.

“Jason.” Helen sighed. She pressed herself back into him, her buttocks soft against his crotch. “You should let me change first, I’m going to get you all sweaty.”

“Wouldn’t be the first time.” Jason said playfully.

“I guess not.” Helen laughed softly. She turned within his arms and looked up into his face. “I’m happy to see you but I am a little surprised as well.”

“What do you mean?” Jason asked his mother curiously. He let his hands slide down until they were resting in the small of her back. He let his fingers trace little circles, playing with her soft skin.

“Well, you are usually a little busy on Saturday.” Helen said, flushing some more under his touch. “You’re usually with Karla. Or, lately, your two girlfriends.”

“I see.” Jason said, considering her words. He wondered if his mother had been feeling left out lately. He did try and spread himself around but it was true that he had probably been spending more time in Emma’s bed with Elle than not. “But since you bring them up, I have something of an invitation for you.”

“Oh?” Helen said, quirking her eyebrow.

“Emma would like to borrow some of your toys—if that’s alright with you.” Jason said diplomatically. “I guess she’s been thinking about trying them for a while.”

“Oh?” Helen said again. This time her voice was slightly guarded—wary of where this was going.

It seemed that Jason had been right about what his mother would think of his girlfriend’s proposal. Well, if he was honest Emma had been the one to draw his attention to it. He had been excluding his mother from a lot of play—which would have to have rankled considering how involved she had been with everthing at the start.

“Yeah, it looks like Emma has been planning a few things behind my back.” Jason said, trying to smile nonchalantly at her as if there was nothing to be concerned about. It was hard to read his mother’s mood. “It certainly sounds interesting.”

“I’m sure it does, dear.” Helen said, sighing. She forced her face to brighten as she reached out and cupped the side of his face with one soft palm. “I guess they want them now. Do you know what Emma’s after?”

Helen gently disengaged herself from Jason and turned to head towards the door, readying to go to her stash of toys. She turned around to face her son in surprise when he reached out and took her by the hand.

“I’m not sure if she wants one thing or a few things.” Jason said, pulling his mother into him. He kissed her softly on the mouth, feeling her lips part around his own. “But while they are enjoying themselves I was wondering if you’d like to keep me company?”

“Of—of course.” Helen said, her cheeks flushing pink with pleasure. “But don’t you want to be there with them?”

“Yeah.” Jason said, grinning down at her. For some reason the look of confusion on her lovely face was very cute. “I thought we could watch together.”

“You want me there?” Helen asked hesitantly. It was obvious the idea had already caught her imagination. Jason watched as her tongue darted out to wet her lips.

“Well it’s not exactly the same as the things you whisper to me while we fuck.” Jason said softly. At his mentioning of what had been until now something completely restricted to their time together in bed, Helen’s eyes went wide. “But I thought it could be pretty hot if we watched them experiment together. And if you get any ideas …”

Jason kissed his mother again—this time her tongue met his—darting against him wantonly. Desperate in her need.

“… you should definitely tell me.” Jason finished. It felt like he was crossing, if not a line, then at least some kind of mental block. He had been worried for so long that he had been the one corrupting his mother—if inadvertently. But if that wasn’t the case—that it was just a part of his mother’s sexuality … then that made things a little different.

“Jason.” Helen breathed. She pushed her body harder into him, crushing her breasts into his chest. “Do you mean you want to … us, with them … ?”

“I’m not sure.” Jason said quietly back. His eyes were locked with his mother’s. He hadn’t felt this turned on for a long while. Perhaps it wasn’t so strange that he found what his mother was into so hot—he had to get it from somewhere after all. “Maybe—maybe not with them.”

“Then …”

“Maybe …” Jason swallowed. The way Emma and Elle interacted together—getting closer all the time … . Maybe that wasn’t a fluke. Maybe it could happen again. Would it really be the worst thing in the world if he found his mother a companion in the same way that Emma had Elle? “If I found someone who would suit … . We could find someone to play with. That the two of us … “

Jason couldn’t get anything else out because his mother had flung her arms around his neck and started to kiss him hard. She lifted one leg and hooked it around his waist, practically climbing him as they made out. Jason gripped his mother by her firm ass—helping to lift her up—and soon Helen had both legs wrapped around her son, whimpering in pure lust as she clung to him tightly. Jason walked them over to the nearest wall—sandwiching his mother up against it as they kissed and pawed at one another. He didn’t actually have any plans at the moment to add anyone to his growing family—particularly not as their financial situation had become a new concern for him—but just the fact that his mother was so excited by the idea made him so fucking horny.

“Jason …” Helen gasped, tilting her head to one side while her son trailed kisses down her neck. She clutched tightly at his back. “I don’t want you to stop, but didn’t you say your girlfriend and her friend wanted to borrow something form me?”

Jason stopped his assault on his mother’s body and pulled back a bit, panting.

“And …” Helen paused, biting her bottom lip. Her face was flushed, excited. “Weren’t we going to watch the two of them?”

“Yeah …” Jason said slowly. It was hard to pull himself away from his mother—no matter how much he was looking forward to Emma and Elle’s show.

“Though I wouldn’t mind a shower before we joined them.” Helen said softly. She tightened her legs around his waist, thrusting her lower body into him suggestively. “I’m sure they won’t care if they have to wait a little first. You could even join me?”

Jason stared at his mother for a few long seconds before groaning in frustration.

“Okay!” Jason said, carefully lowering her to the ground. His voice sounded rough even to his own ears. “Come on, before I change my mind.”

Helen laughed softly, happy of her effect on her son. When Jason took her by the hand to lead her downstairs she let herself by towed along behind him. She was a little unsteady on her feet.

Since they passed Emma’s bedroom on the way to his mother’s, Jason stuck his head in the door and told her to come and pick out what she wanted—barely pausing before continuing on down the hall to their destination. When they were inside, Jason wasted no time in grabbing the bottom of his mother’s sports bra and yanked it up over her breasts. As her large orbs fell free of their confines, Helen laughed girlishly at how eager her son was—lifting her arms gracefully above her head to assist him. Jason had only just flung her bra to the ground when Emma walked in, followed closely behind by Elle. Both girls were still nude and looked curiously at Jason’s half-naked mother.

“Sorry for interrupting.” Emma said playfully. She arched an eyebrow at Jason, putting an arm around Elle’s waist. “Should we come back later?”

“No.” Jason said, breathing heavily. He was beginning to feel overwhelmed—it was getting to the point where all he wanted to do was fuck someone. “We were just —.”

“I just want to take a shower first, dear.” Helen said, as she stepped around her son to face his girlfriend. “We shouldn’t be too long. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Course not.” Emma said, smiling knowingly at the older woman. “It would give us time to figure out how everything works anyway.”

“It works out well then.” Helen said, returning a wry smile Emma’s way. “Come on—I’ll show you where everything is.”

Helen led the teen over to her closet where she showed her where all the toys were stashed.

“Wow, you have so much stuff.” Emma said slowly, peering interestedly at everything.

“I may have gone a bit overboard.” Helen said demurely. “Take whatever you want, dear.”

“Thank you.” Emma said sincerely. She looked at Jason’s mother for a moment with her head cocked a little to one side. She continued hesitantly now. “I wasn’t sure if it would have been alright.”

“Well I won’t lie and say it wasn’t strange at first.” Helen said, sighing. But then she brightened up and gave Emma a look that was just a little bit wicked. “But I also won’t lie and say I’m not interested to see what you have planned with them.”

“Works out perfectly then.” Emma said grinning. She suddenly stepped into Helen and slid her arms around the older woman waist—hugging her tightly. “Thanks.”

“No need to thank me.” Helen said awkwardly, her face flushed. Being so close to the naked girl was clearly exciting her but she was unsure of how to proceed. Her arms were held out stiffly on either side of Emma—she hadn’t expected to be suddenly embraced by the slender teen. She had been keeping her distance from Emma ever since the first time they’d all had sex together. Helen spared Jason a quick glance before gingerly lowering her arms and hugging the girl back. With her mouth pressed against Emma’s red hair she softly said, “And thank you too.”

Jason absently rubbed at the bulge in his pants as he watched his mother and girlfriend embrace. His mother was still wearing her spandex pants but as the both of them were topless he was treated to the captivating sight of his mother’s massive breasts pressed up against Emma’s smaller orbs. Jason glanced over at Elle—the curvy brunette was staring intently at Emma and Helen while slowly rubbing her thighs together.

“Elle, you should go and help Emma pick out what you want.” Jason said, his voice gruff. He swallowed. “Mom, let’s go have that shower.”

Emma and Helen turned towards Jason, their faces cheek to cheek—both sporting near identical expressions of surprise.

“I think he might be a little worked up.” Emma said, her eyes sparkling as she looked at Jason.

“I think you might be right.” Helen murmured back, her voice cracking as she tried to keep it even. She didn’t even seem to be aware of the fact that her hands were moving in gently caressing circles on Emma’s bare back.

Jason’s mother and girlfriend exchanged a glance and smiled at each other. They kissed once, softly—Helen making an abortive movement like she wanted to twine her hands in the girl’s hair and kiss her more thoroughly—before stepping away from each other.

“Shall we, baby?” Helen asked shakily as she gestured towards the shower. She only made it a few steps before Jason slipped his arm around her waist and hurried her into the bathroom.

“Fuck, you’re all killing me today.” Jason groaned as he turned on the shower and started to pull of his clothes. “I don’t think I can take much more.”

“That’s my line.” Helen said unsteadily, as she peeled her tights down her legs. Her movements seemed almost drunk, lacking her usual grace. “Jason, I need —.”

She didn’t manage to get anything else out before Jason was on her—covering her mouth with his in a bruising kiss. Helen mewled wordlessly as she melted against him. Jason could hear the two girls out in the other room giggling as they went through his mother’s stash of toys. He pulled his mother into the shower with him—not breaking their kiss as the warm water sluiced down over their bodies.

“Jason.” Helen gasped, coming up for air. She clutched at his shoulders, still unsteady on her feet. She flicked her eyes downwards to where his hard cock was pressed into her belly. “Do you want me to —.”

Helen squeaked in surprise when Jason roughly turned her around to face away from him. He put one hand in between her shoulder blades and pressed her face first into the tiled wall of the shower. Jason used his other hand to tug at her hips—his mother got the idea very quickly and arched her back, pushing her ass out. With her in position, Jason slid one arm around her chest, gripping one of her breasts tightly, while he stroked the arousal-slick folds of her pussy from behind.

“You seem a little worked up.” Jason said softly as he played with the sensitive skin of her sex. He could feel his mother’s heart racing under his palm.

“So—so do you —” Helen moaned softly. She twitched her hips, trying to get him to be more forceful with her -unsatisfied with his gentle caresses.

“So I better see to you needs then, mom.” Jason whispered, speaking over the top of her. He slid a finger between her folds, teasing the digit at her tight entrance.

“M-me? I thought we were going to —.” Helen groaned as Jason thrust his finger inside of her. She clamped down on the invading digit, clenching the muscles of her ass tightly as she thrust her rear back at him.

“Time enough for that later.” Jason said gruffly, turned on and amused by the power of her reaction. He did want to fuck her—but he also wanted to enjoy himself while they were watching Emma and Elle. “Right now I want you to cum for me.”

Jason slid a second finger into his mother and started to pump them in and out of his mother’s pussy from behind. Soon he could hear squelching sounds as he thrust into her sopping wet sex. Helen had her mouth hanging open as she pressed her cheek into the cool tiles of the shower—her breath was coming out in ragged gasps of pleasure.

“Baby—it’s my job to —.” Helen managed to say before Jason cut her off again.

“Make me happy?” Jason asked softly. He increased the pace, feeling her shudder.

Helen nodded jerkily, unable to speak.

“What would make me happy is if you came for me, mom.” Jason lightly scraped his teeth over his mother’s collar bone before kissing and sucking at the side of her neck. “And then afterwards—when you’re nice and relaxed and watching the girl’s fuck each other … .”

“Yeah, baby?” Helen managed, her voice hoarse. She was hunching her hips back at him, trying to get his fingers to penetrate her even deeper.

“While we watch them I’m going to fuck you, mom.” Jason said, his voice equally as hoarse. His cock was throbbing. “I’m going to fuck you and you’re going to tell me every single perverted thought that comes into your head.

“Y-yeah?” Helen asked faintly. Her entire body was trembling wildly.

“Yeah.” Jason whispered by her ear. “Because if you don’t tell me what you like—what you’d want to do—how am I supposed to make it happen?”

“Fuck!” His mother cried out, her knees buckling as she started to cum. Her pussy tensed and rippled on her son’s fingers before she unconsciously jerked her body forwards—Jason’s digits slipping out of her.

Jason wasn’t expecting the strength of her orgasm and he lost his grip on her. His mother sank down into a sprawled heap at the bottom of the shower, her body twitching and shaking as the water cascading down onto. She was moaning softly, one hand pressed up against her pussy while she clamped her thighs down tight around it.

Jason hadn’t seen her orgasm that hard for a long time and the power of her climax had only solidified the idea that he was going to have to find someone for his mother to play with. That in mind, Jason reached down and helped his mother to her feet—it was time to go join Emma and Elle.