The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 16

Author — Sidia

When Jason and his mother entered Emma’s bedroom, they interrupted her and Elle giggling between themselves as they examined the sex toy they had chosen. They seemed to be having some trouble with putting the harness onto Emma—although it was probably more due to nerves than it being technically difficult. Jason murmured to his mother that maybe she should go and help Emma out—Helen hesitated for a second then nodded her assent. Elle drifted away as his mother approached—coming to stand by Jason. He put his arm around the diminutive brunette’s shoulders; she was trembling slightly as he hugged her to him but he was used to that with her by now. Jason kissed her absently on the temple, hearing her sigh happily as he did, and settled back with a smile as he watched his mother and girlfriend awkwardly interact with each other.

Jason actually found it adorable—both women were intermittently blushing as they very carefully danced around one another. When his mother settled the harness onto Emma’s hips, the teen flushed bright red—shivering in place as the older woman’s fingers lightly brushed against the sensitive skin of her hips and pelvis.

Emma then did a little pirouette for Helen; turning around and showing off the finished result. Jason swallowed at seeing the long dildo protruding from his girlfriend’s crotch; it bounced around obscenely as she twirled. It wasn’t as long as his own dick, but it seemed huge on Emma’s slender frame. Jason glanced sidelong at Elle—in only a few minutes he was going to get to see his girlfriend pumping that cock into Elle’s delicious little body. The imminent reality of what was about to happen had clearly struck the brunette as well—Elle’s mouth was hanging slightly ajar and she was breathing so rapidly she was almost panting.

Jason jumped when his mother came up beside him; preoccupied, he hadn’t noticed her approach. She put a hand on his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek.

“Why don’t we get comfortable on the bed?” Helen whispered to her son. She glanced over at Elle and smiled at the girl. “Let’s let them enjoy each other.”

Jason nodded his agreement and allowed his mother to lead him over to Emma’s bed. Emma and Elle were now standing opposite one another in the centre of the room—Jason and Helen climbed onto the bed and positioned themselves so that Jason was laying behind his mother. They were spooning each other so that they could both see what was going on between the two girls. Jason’s cock was achingly hard and he ground it up against his mother’s backside—gripping one of her breasts tightly in his hand and squeezing it.

“How do you think they’ll —.” Jason began to say, his voice already sounding rough with lust. His words cut off in surprise though as he watched Elle drop to her knees in front of his girlfriend. Jason stared as the brunette teen delicately leant forward and took the cock jutting out from Emma’s crotch into her mouth. “Holy fuck.”

“I thought you would like that.” Helen whispered hoarsely. She shivered pleasurably, pushing her rear backwards against her son’s hard-on. “Look at her go! I think Emma’s enjoying it too.”

Elle was now giving an enthusiastic blowjob to the fake cock—her palms were resting on top of Emma’s pale thighs as she bobbed her head back and forth—coating the dildo with her saliva. Emma was staring down at her friend with an expression of lustful disbelief. She had her hands resting on top of Elle’s head, twining her fingers gently in the girl’s hair.

“I think you’re right.” Jason whispered back. “Fuck that’s hot!”

“I know.” Helen breathed. She thrust her backside back against Jason’s cock again. “It feels strange. Just watching I mean.”

“Want to join in do you?” Jason asked his mother, amused. He groped and fondled her large breasts as he slowly humped up against his mother’s rear. His cock was sandwiched between her buttocks.

“Do you blame me?” Helen asked him, groaning quietly when Jason pinched a nipple.

“No.” Jason said, not taking his eyes off of the two girls. It looked like they had completely forgotten that he and his mother were in the room with them. He slowly exhaled in appreciation as Emma took a step back from her friend, allowing the dildo to slip from between Elle’s lips. The girls repositioned themselves; Elle dropping down onto her hands and knees with Emma kneeling down behind her. Elle dropped her chest and face flat to the bedroom floor, arching her back, and pushing her ass high into the air. Emma gently caressed her friend’s behind and planted a soft kiss on one upturned buttock. Then, after exchanging a few words, Emma lined up the dildo and pushed it inside of Elle. “Wow … .”

“Wow indeed.” Helen said breathlessly. She gazed at the two teens as they began to fuck; Emma seemed awkward and unable to maintain a proper rhythm. She was moving her whole body instead of just her hips. “Although she hasn’t quite got the hang of it, has she? Ah … that’s better.”

Emma seemed to have worked out the best way to go about fucking her friend and was building into quite a decent rhythm. She was digging her fingers hard into Elle’s ass-cheeks as she pumped the fake phallus in and out. Elle was letting out cute little gasping moans and slowly rubbing her face from side to side on the carpeted floor.

“Damn … .” Jason said quietly. His cock throbbed and he felt his mother react to it. “They look so hot.”

“Jason … .” Helen whispered softly. She clenched the muscles in her ass and gyrated against his erection. “Do you want to fuck me, dear?”

“What, are you horny again?” Jason asked, his voice teasing. He did want to fuck—how could he not with watching two lovely teen girls fucking each other? And Jason hadn’t missed how his mother was reacting to the show either—the note of desire and lust in her voice wasn’t just because she could feel his hard dick grinding against her.

“Jason … .” Helen moaned softly, half playful and half frustrated. She gripped his arm that was groping and fondling her tits.

“And I went to so much trouble to make sure I saw to your needs before we came in here.” Jason continued in mock seriousness. His actions belied his words however; he started to hunch his hips forward while reaching down between them to take hold of his cock—aiming it towards her entrance. His mother, panting heavily, pushed her rear back while arching her back to give him better access to her sex. When Jason slid the head of his dick into her from behind, his mother let out a strangled groan of pleasure that made the two girls glance up at them. Jason saw Emma wink at him before turning her attention back to Elle. “Aren’t you lucky that I’m horny too.”

“Yes … .” Helen moaned as her son began to thrust his cock into her in short little strokes.

Jason lazily screwed his mother from behind while watching his girlfriend fuck Elle. The thought struck him that he would also love to see his mother behind Elle—taking control of her like Emma currently was. The only issue with that was that he didn’t want to spook Elle—she was already very submissive, courtesy of her Bindings. But then again, there was no reason why he couldn’t oversee things … make sure that it didn’t get out of hand. Every other time he had allowed his mother to indulge herself he had been caught off guard—in the heat of the moment he allowed his darker desires to make the decision. It would be very different if he went into it with his eyes wide open—if he arranged matters before hand.

“Should I see if Elle would like to join the two of us one night?” Jason whispered into his mother’s ear. He instantly felt her pussy pulse around his thrusting shaft.

“What?” Helen asked, her shock making her voice over-loud.

Both girls glanced up at them again, Emma’s expression curious. Jason lifted a hand and waved her away, smiling. Emma hesitated and then returned the smile.

“Jason, could you throw me a pillow please?” Emma called out, her voice sounding a touch breathless. Her eyes were sparkling with pleasure though.

“Sure.” Jason replied easily. He fumbled behind him and tossed her a stray pillow. “Here you go.”

“Thanks.” Emma smiled again.

Jason and his mother were silent for a few moments as they watched the two girls rearrange themselves. Elle rolled over onto her back—lifting her hips so that Emma could slide the pillow under her ass. Now that she was in an elevated position, Emma scooted forward on her knees until their lower bodies were close enough to slide the dildo back inside of Elle. She began to rock her hips back and forth, one hand pressed possessively on Elle’s belly while the other gently stroked the girl’s clit as she fucked into her. Elle was soon gasping and moaning, tossing her head from side to side as she whimpered in pleasure.

“Quiet now.” Jason eventually said, having momentarily been distracted by what was going on in front of him. “No need to let them know yet—we are just talking about the possibilities.”

“I thought you didn’t want me to … .” Helen trailed off, swallowing hard. She shuddered and started to thrust her ass back into him as much as she could in their spooning position.

“Not to the extent that you’re probably thinking about.” Jason amended, kissing his mother’s neck apologetically. “Elle’s sweet—I wouldn’t want to scare her in any way. But I dont see any problem if she agrees to let us play with her … . I’ll ask her if she’s interested.”

Jason found that he did meant it. He would ask her. But before he did that he would run it by Emma first—she would have a better idea if Elle actually wanted to join in or if she was just submissively agreeing to his wishes.

“Call it a test run.” Jason continued. He picked up the pace of his thrusting and soon he could hear the soft slapping sounds of his hips meeting his mother’s ass-cheeks. “A trial before I find you a more permanent bed partner.”

“I—I’d like that.” Helen whispered, shivering in anticipation already. She abruptly craned her head around, showing her son just how flexible she was, and pressed her lips to his in a passionate kiss. “You’re too good to me, honey.”

“You’re welcome, mom.” Jason said, his voice low and rough.

They were silent for a time, turning their attention back to watching the girls. It looked like Elle was pretty close to cumming.

“If I wore that … .” Helen whispered, meaning the strap-on that Emma was fucking Elle with. “Do you—do you think she would be able to take both of us?”

“Fuck, mom.” Jason groaned. He kissed her on the neck before lightly scraping his teeth along the top of her shoulder. He started to punch his cock up into her body harder and faster. “I—I think so?”

“Well, it sounds like something we should try then dont you think?” Helen grunted, her body shaking with the force of her son’s thrusts. She wriggled her hips in encouragement, trying to get him to fuck her harder.

“Yeah.” Jason breathed out. He eyed Elle on the floor, his gaze fixed on her shivering body as Emma rocked the dildo in and out of her. He knew from experience just hot tight the hot little brunette was around his cock—how would she feel if his mother was filling up her ass? Or, and Jason shivered in anticipation himself—would it be the other way round.

His thoughts were interrupted by Elle climaxing. The girl shook wildly as Emma suddenly started to hammer to strap-on dildo into her. Elle crossed her arms over in front of her face—hiding as if embarrassed by the sensations running through her. Jason wondered if she would react like that if it was his mother and him screwing her—two cocks pistoling in and out of her holes.

“I can’t wait to see the look on her face.” Helen said hoarsely, unconsciously echoing her son’s thoughts. “I can’t wait to hear what kind of sound she makes the first time we fill her up.”

“Fuck!” Jason grunted. He had been trying to make himself last but it was no use; he shudders and started to fill his mother’s clenching pussy with his seed. He could hear her cooing words of encouragement to him as he painted her insides with cum but most of his attention was on the cute brunette gasping on the ground before them. He rode out the rest of his orgasm, dimly aware of his mother gently stroking his arm and that Emma had risen to her feet.

“Well, that was hot.” Emma said, breathless but grinning. She looked up at Jason and his mother. Emma looked a little tired but her eyes were very bright and alive with excitement. She had one hand on her hip and the other gently cradling the fake cock jutting from between her legs. It was slick and shiny with Elle’s juices. She glanced back at her friend who was still laying motionless on the ground—her eyes glazed as she panted. Elle didn’t look like she quite knew where she was yet. “I think I might have broken her.”

“You certainly made sure she enjoyed it, dear.” Helen murmured, her eyes heavily lidded as she looked hungrily down at Elle. She clenched her pussy around her son’s softening cock and wiggled her hips against him in unfulfilled excitement. “I’m almost jealous.”

“Oh?” Emma raised her eyebrows suggestively and ran her hand obscenely up and down the fake phallus. “Do you want a turn?”

“Um, I think I’ll be okay.” Helen said, her voice cracking slightly.

Jason had recovered enough that he noticed his mother’s hesitation. He knew she had meant that she would like to be the one fucking Elle, but the catch in her voice when Emma jokingly proportioned her had been interesting. Jason had cum so much quicker than he had intended and for once his mother hadn’t cum alongside him. Listening to his girlfriend and mother’s conversation had given him a wicked idea.

“Don’t say a word.” Jason whispered firmly into his mother’s ear, his voice all but inaudible. He felt her body stiffen against him. He then raised his head and spoke to Emma. “Do you think you have enough energy for it?”

Emma blinked.

“She hasn’t cum yet.” Jason continued, placing a tender kiss on his mother’s neck. He gave Emma a wink, unseen by his mother. “I’m sure she’d love it if you helped her out.”

“Really?” Emma asked, her voice slow. She was looking intently at the older woman’s naked body.

“Really.” Jason said, grinning. He put his mouth back by his mother’s ear, and whispered instructions to her. At every word he could feel her body trembling wildly, overcome by growing arousal. “I’m going to let her fuck you now, mom. And you’re going to love it. Every time she fucks into you I want you to think about the two of us fucking Elle. I want you to picture it. Every single little part of it. Her little body gasping and moaning between us as we fuck it.”

“Oh fuck, Jason … .” Helen gasped. She twitched uncontrollably.

“And,” Jason continued, a perverse thought striking him. “Before you cum you have to ask permission.”

Helen twisted around, gaping at him. She was surprised but looked intensely aroused.

“You are not allowed until you get permission.” Jason repeated. “Understand?”

He squeezed her breast and pinched at her nipples.

“Yesss … .” His mother hissed. She swallowed and shivered again.

“Good.” Jason said softly. He suddenly sprung up from behind her and slapped her lightly across the ass. “Come on—up you get! Bend over the bed so Emma can give you a good fucking.”

Helen slowly rose to her feet, looking unsteady and unsure. She looked over at Emma who was eyeing her intently and blushed bright red. She obeyed her son, turning around and bending over the bed. She leant forward so she was resting on her forearms, her ass sticking high into the air. Emma walked up behind her, turning to Jason and running her tongue over her lips, wetting them. She looked almost as turned on as Helen.

When Emma placed her hands on Helen’s rear, the older woman flinched and let out a near inaudible moan. Emma gently but firmly moved Jason’s mother’s legs further apart so that she was at a better height for her. She ran her fingers lightly over Helen’s exposed sex—caressing her and playing with Jason’s cum that had begun to leak out of her.

“Thanks for lubing her up for me, Jason.” Emma said her voice husky.

“My pleasure.” Jason grinned. He sat down on the bed next to his mother. Helen’s face was still flaming bright red. “I cant wait to see you make her cum.”

“You know I haven’t cum yet either, Jason.” Emma said drily, but her expression was heated as she readied herself to enter his mother.

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure to reward you afterwards.” Jason promised. “Now hurry up and give it to her!”

“As you command.” Emma laughed. She carefully placed the tip of the phallus at Helen’s freshly fucked pussy … and then thrust forward—easily burying the entire length inside her in one go.

Helen gasped at feeling Emma fill her up with the dildo. She gripped the bed sheets with both fists, trying to remain in control of herself. Emma drew back very slowly, withdrawing until only the tip of the fake cock remained inside of Helen … and then she slammed her hips forward, eliciting another cry of pleasure from Jason’s mother.

Emma wasn’t as careful or as tender with Helen as she had been with Elle. Soon her face and chest was dripping with sweat, her small breasts bouncing wildly as she exerted herself. Jason didn’t know if it was because she was almost at the end of her strength or if she was just more turned on with his mother, but he watched in awe as his girlfriend savagely fucked his mother. Elle silently came up and knelt at Jason’s feet—watching what was going on with wide eyes.

Soon, surprisingly soon, Helen raised her head and looked at jason—her face twisted with lust.

“J-Jason!” Helen moaned, tripping over her words with the force of Emma’s thrusts. “F- fuck, baby—can I—can I cum?”

Emma raised her eyebrows at Jason but didn’t stop her furious pace.

“Oh, I don’t know … .” Jason drawled.

“Please, baby!” Helen moaned. “I can’t take much more of this!”

She hung her head, panting and groaning.

“You’ll have to ask Emma.” Jason said softly but seriously. “She’s the one fucking you. You want to cum, you get her permission.”

“Jesus, Jason.” Emma hissed through gritted teeth. She gripped two handfuls of Helens ass, roughly pulling apart the cheeks as she thrust the dildo in and out of her.

“Jason … .” Helen moaned looking up at her son. When he didn’t change his expression she licked her lips and hung her head again, speaking into the bed. “Emma. Fuck, Emma, can I cum?”

Emma didn’t answer but just kept fucking her.

“Emma!” Helen cried out, her voice beginning to sound frantic. “Please, please can I cum?”

Emma spanked her lightly across her ass, relentless as she pounded the fake phallus in and out of the Jason’s mother.

“Oh god, I need to cum! Please—please I cant take it I need to cum.” Helen wailed. Her body was twitching wildly. “It feels so good, I cant take it. I cant take it, I cant take it —.”

“Helen, you can cum now.” Emma gasped, interrupting her babbling.

Helen let out a screech and went rigid—falling forward so that Emma’s cock slipped out of her. She landed face first on the bed—a full body flush taking hold until her skin seemed to be glowing a dull red.

Jason stood up and embraced his girlfriend, kissing her on the cheek. Emma was breathing heavily, her hair damp with sweat. She turned and grinned impishly up at Jason.

“So do I get a reward now?”