The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 22

Author — Sidia

It was early when Jason woke up—so early that it could in all practicality still be described as night. He stared up at the ceiling for a few minutes, trying not to move so that he didn’t wake up Karla sleeping next to him. Her fair hair seemed to glow in the dimly lit room as she lay on her side facing him—an arm flung across his chest. Jason was feeling restless but he didn’t want to talk to Karla—or rather that he didn’t want to burden her with what was going through his mind. He knew that she would be supportive and would doubtless give him good advice but he wasn’t sure if that was what he wanted.

Jason wanted to talk to someone with a less upstanding mindset.

Jason very carefully lifted Karla’s arm off of his chest, gently shushing her as she murmured at him questioningly. As he eased himself out of her bed, Karla snuggled up into the warm spot that he had just vacated—sighing before falling back into true sleep. Jason regarded her affectionately for a few moments before turning and padding silently out into the hallway.

It had been a few days since he had last been to the health spa—a few days since he had last seen Miranda. The morning after he had fucked Emma while fantasising about the slender and gorgeous girl, Jason had felt oddly guilty. Partly because he felt like he had been cheating on his girlfriend but mostly because he felt uneasy about the directions his fantasies were taking. If he went through with it and bound Miranda to him with a Ring where would that end? It was bad enough with what he was planning for her mother Selene.

What concerned Jason the most was that he wasn’t sure if he was actually worried about it or if he was just going through the motions out of habit—that his angst about his desires was just a way to make himself feel better.

Jason noiselessly opened his mother’s bedroom door and entered her room. Helen was sound asleep and didn’t hear his approach—not even when he came to a stop at the foot of her bed. Jason’s mother was alone for once—Emma had wanted to spend some time with Elle, so with Jason sleeping with Karla, Helen had no one to join her.

Jason idly ran his eyes over his mother’s sleeping form as he thought things through. In the days following his run in with Miranda, Jason had come to the conclusion that the longer he let things drag out the more tempted he would become. He needed to Bind Selene to him for practical reasons—and he wanted her daughter for his own enjoyment. Although he’d only had one run in with the girl and barely knew her, she had captivated him more than he had ever expected. He couldn’t ever remember experiencing such a burning need to have someone. Jason wondered if he would have felt this way about any of his other women if he had gone into it with all the knowledge of what he had now—the expectation of guaranteed pleasure and control.

Helen murmured in her sleep and stirred restlessly—perhaps subconsciously aware of her son’s presence. She shifted onto her side, drawing her legs up slightly so that she was curled up on the bed. She looked younger to Jason than she normally did—her features almost innocent in repose. Looking at her now he could see his mother the way he used to perceive her—a gorgeous and unobtainable angel.

Of course he didn’t need to worry about her being out of reach anymore.

Jason climbed onto his mother’s bed, not trying to be stealthy. His weight rocking the mattress caused his mother to wake up and Helen raised her head—blinking sleepily at finding her son kneeling over her in the gloom.

“Jason?” Helen murmured. She propped herself up on one elbow, letting the sheet slip down her torso. Unlike her usual habit of being nude, Helen was actually wearing pyjamas for once—having discovered that her son responded well to variety. The small pink top and shorts she wore would have normally been described as cute, but the way that her curves filled out the sheer fabric changed the impression to that of pure sex appeal. Helen rubbed at her eyes, yawning. “Sweetie, is everything alright?”

“It’s fine, mom.” Jason replied softly, patting her reassuringly on her hip. He left his hand there, liking how her shorts had bunched up so that there was only a thin band of fabric between her hip and thigh. Jason had come into her room to talk to her but it wasn’t like their conversation couldn’t wait—there was nothing wrong with indulging himself first. He was powerfully reminded of how he had been that first week after he had bound his mother—the way he had acted the first few days after having sex with her for the first time. His mom had happily made herself available for her son—willing to let herself be bent over again and again so that Jason could find pleasure in her body. They had moved on quite a ways from then but Jason suddenly craved a return to that time—when he didn’t have to concern himself with anything other than sex and desire. Back then all he had concerned himself with was that he wanted to fuck his mother so he did. It was had been as simple as that.

“That’s good.” Helen mumbled sleepily. She yawned again. “Did you need anything then —.”

Helen’s words trailed off with a soft inhalation of breath as she felt her son take hold of the sheet half covering her and slowly pull it down all the way. She blinked up at Jason and started to sit up but stopped when he placed a hand at her shoulder.

“Mom, can you roll over for me please?” Jason murmured, gently encouraging her to roll over onto her stomach with his hand. As he watched his mother obediently move so that she was face down on the bed, Jason felt his cock lurch in appreciation. Her small shorts had bunched up between her rounded buttocks, wedging themselves deep in her ass crack. Jason took hold of her mother’s hips and pulled her back so that she was up on her knees with her torso still laying flat on the bed. “Perfect.”

Jason moved behind his kneeling mom and pulled his shorts down to free his cock. He didn’t bother pulling his mother’s shorts down her thighs though—they were loose enough so that he was able to hook a finger around where they covered her crotch and simply move them to one side. He gently stroked the soft folds of his mother’s pussy, loving how swiftly her body responded by getting wet for him. Jason grabbed his hard dick with one hand and rubbed the engorged head of his penis over his mother’s eager sex. Then, only a few minutes after first entering his mother’s room, Jason pushed forward—sinking his thick cock deep inside his mom’s pussy.

Helen let out a muffled grunt as her son filled her up with his shaft. Still half asleep, she seemed to be aware that Jason wasn’t interested in talking for the moment, so instead she braced herself on the bed—arching her back to provide her son with the best possible angle to thrust into her. Jason gripped his mother’s hips and settled down into a relaxed and easy rhythm—one he could keep up for a very long time. In the dark silence of his mom’s bedroom, the only sounds were the gently creak of the bedsprings and the soft sounds of his hips slapping into her upraised ass.

As he fucked her Jason idly gathered the fabric of his mom’s shorts—pulling them up further so that they were wedged even tighter in her ass. It looked pretty hot on her and in the dark it almost looked like she was wearing some kind of lingerie. Jason made a mental note to tell his mom that she should wear stuff to bed more often. She was glorious naked of course, but it was a lot of fun to fuck her in an outfit as well.

Jason reached out and took hold of a fistful of his mother’s hair, wrapping it around his hand until he had a firm grip on it. With his other hand holding onto her hip, Jason used this leverage to increase his pace. He had intended to just have a nice lazy fuck but it was hard to resist pounding his mom when she was in this position. Helen still didn’t speak, although her breath was escaping in little grunts every time her son slammed his hips into her. Jason moved his hand from her hip to the small of her back—pressing her middle down so that her back was arched even more acutely. At the same time he pulled her hair back so that her head strained backwards. Only the fact that she had been exercising and doing yoga her entire life allowed her to be contorted like this.

Jason’s breathing was beginning to grow ragged as he slammed his cock into his mom from behind. He felt the familiar sensation of his balls tightening as he approached his climax—giving his mom no warning before he shuddered and began to fill her insides with his cum. Jason punched his cock into her pussy a few more times—groaning as he held himself inside her for a few seconds with each thrust—shivering with pleasure as he shot the last few spurts of his seed inside of her. Jason then pulled his softening cock out of his mother’s quivering sex—falling down next to her with a satisfied sigh.

Jason was dimly aware of his mom slowly untwisting herself—getting up so she was kneeling on the bed and then raising her arms in a long stretch. Helen put her hands in the small of her back and stretched again before reaching down and readjusting her shorts so that they were no longer wedged between her buttocks.

“I think you made a mess of my shorts, Jason.” Helen laughed quietly as she felt the fabric resting against her crotch. Even in the dark room Jason could see the darkened stain of his mom’s arousal and his semen.

“Sorry.” Jason said apologetically.

“That’s alright.” Helen smiled at her son. She leant down and planted a tender kiss on his lips before straightening and shimmying her shorts down her legs. She flung then down onto the floor and after a seconds thought stripped her top off as well. She then lay down and snuggling up next to Jason. “If it means you wake me up like that again I don’t care what you do.”

“I’ll remember that.” Jason grinned as he put an arm around his mother’s shoulders and pulling her into him. Her heavy breasts squished up against his side as he absently turned his face and kissed her forehead affectionately. He would be doing this again and not just to his mother either. A thought had crystallised within while he had fucked her—a concept that had the potential to change everything about how he lived his life. He had been wrestling with what to do about Selene and her daughter Miranda—had come to see his mother to talk about it—but instead he had come to a realisation about something else entirely. It had happened when he had decided to fuck his mom like the old days—when he had nothing to worry about except enjoying himself. Jason hadn’t had any real worried or concerns back then—or at least none that seemed important in hindsight. Everything had all been about enjoying himself. Exactly when had he started to take on so many burdens and concerns? And did he even need to?

“So if nothing was wrong does that mean you wanted to talk to me about something?” Helen murmured sleepily as she snuggled up closer to her son. She raised her leg and slid her thigh up over Jason’s waist.

“I did.” Jason said. “But then I realised I didn’t need to. I’ve been thinking about things all wrong.”

“Oh?” Helen said in a reserved tone. She sounded a little hurt.

“Don’t be like that.” Jason smiled. He affectionately kissed the top of her head. “If it makes you feel any better I don’t think it would have occurred to me if I hadn’t come to see you.”

“That does make it a bit better.” Helen sighed. “Can I ask what it is you decided?”

“It wasn’t so much a decision.” Jason said. He stared blindly up at the ceiling for a few moments, gathering his thoughts. “It was more about … stress? About all the things I’m worried about and how I don’t have to be.”

“I see.” Helen was quiet for a minute. She craned her head around so she could look at her son—a worried expression on her face.

“It’s fine, mom.” Jason laughed. He leant down and kissed her on the mouth, long and deep. “Seriously. I actually came here to talk to you about Selene. And … about Miranda. I wanted your advice. But then I realised it doesn’t actually matter and I was looking at it all wrong.”

“How —.” Helen licked her lips, a little breathless from the sudden kiss he had given her. “How were you looking at it wrong? Did you change your mind about them?”

“No.” Jason said simply. “I haven’t. I realised what I was doing wrong was acting as though I can have a normal life—no different from anyone else.”

“Jason, you can have a normal life!” Helen said, turning so that so was half leaning on top of his chest. Jason was momentarily distracted by the way her soft tits rested on top of him. “There’s no reason why —.”

“Mom.” Jason said patiently. He reached out and cupped the side of her cheek, running his thumb softly over her skin. “It’s not about what I can’t have. It’s about what I want. And about what I do have—what I can have. Why would I settle for anything resembling a normal life when I can stay here with all of you?”

“Oh.” Helen flushed, looking pleased and a bit embarrassed. A small frown creased her forehand. “Does that mean you don’t want to go to college anymore?”

“I’m not sure.” Jason said carefully. “I went because that’s what I thought I had to do. I didn’t give it a lot of thought. That was all before I came up with the idea of taking someone just for their money. Back then I hadn’t ever considered the fact that could be another way.”

Helen stared down into her son’s face for a few moments, her expression unreadable. Then a wry smile sprung up on her face.

“So you want to make the house like a private harem just for you?” His mother teased him.

“Isn’t it already?” Jason countered, flushing slightly. Then he smiled. “I’m not saying that any of you can’t do what you want—can’t have a career. But if I can solve our money situation with Selene—or at least use her to see the way forward—why exactly am I studying for anyway? Do I even need to in the long term?”

“I see.” Helen said again before falling silent. She settled down, turning her face to rest her cheek on her son’s chest. “I can see what you mean when you said you came to a realisation. Jason, I don’t even need to tell you that I’ll support you in whatever you decide to do. Decide for us. It’s not like you’re making a rash decision.”

“You don’t think so?”

“I don’t.” Helen said. She turned her head and softly kissed her son’s chest. “All you’re doing is accepting who you truly are. I’m so proud of you, baby.”

She kissed his chest again. And then again—trailing wet kisses across Jason’s skin. Despite his earlier exertions, Jason started to get aroused again. When Helen felt her son’s cock begin to harden against her inner thigh she began to wriggle her down—kissing her way along Jason’s body until she reached his hips. Jason spread his legs for his mother as she settled down between his thighs—resting her hands on each of his legs as she bent her head to take the head of his penis between her lips.

“So I’m not going to class tomorrow.” Jason groaned softly, reaching down to place a hand on top of his mother’s bobbing head. Her mouth felt so hot and wet as she began to suck him. “So I think it’s time we take Selene.”

Helen paused for a second as her son’s words hit her before restarting with greater urgency—showing Jason her approval of his plan with her mouth. Jason once more took a hold of his mother’s hair as he directed her bobbing head to the pace he wanted.

“We didn’t learn anything new about her schedule the last few times we went.” Jason said breathlessly. “There’s no point in waiting. If there’s an opportunity we are going to take it.”

Helen groaned, taking one of her hands and reaching down between her thighs so that she could play with herself as she sucked her son. Even with her mouth full of his cock, there was no doubt that she was excited about the prospect.

“I’m done with waiting.” Jason continued, his voice getting rougher. He began to forcibly move his mother’s head up and down on his cock, no longer simply guiding her. Every now and then his mom would gag when his cock went too deep, pressing up against the entrance to her throat. Jason closed his eyes, enjoying the sheer pleasure of his mother’s eager mouth working his shaft. “Tomorrow is going to be a big day.”