The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 21

Author — Sidia

When Jason broke the news to his mother that he wasn’t going to take Miranda as well as Selene, she took it much better than he thought—but then he had been paying a lot more attention to her lately. That alone could explain her improved mood, but it could also be because they had been inviting Elle to join them in bed more and more. Jason always made a point to invite Emma along as well as her friend, and although she usually demurred, on a few memorable instances she did agree to join them. His girlfriend was showing a growing propensity to taking charge when they had multiple partners in bed—what was more surprising than even that though was that his mother seemed to have no problem going along with it. All this meant was that a few times a week Jason was lucky enough to enjoy a spontaneous orgy with three gorgeous women. Of course he had enjoyed group sex before, but as int his case there was an air of free will involved, it seemed all the more exciting.

In between going to college and seeing to the sexual needs of his growing household, Jason brainstormed with his mother as to how best take Selene. After Sarah had pointed out that he didn’t necessarily need to have her physically living with him, everything seemed easier. As long as he was careful he figured that Miranda wouldn’t even notice that there was something going on with her mother. It would necessitate a certain amount of sneaking around, but it shouldn’t be too much trouble. During the day Miranda would be at school and by the end of the year she might even be moving away to study. That left plenty of time for Jason to interact with the attractive older woman.

After much back and forth, Jason decided to join the health spa along with his mother. It would attract too much attention if he was constantly hanging around as a visitor. He baulked a bit at how much the joining fee was, but he tried to view at as an investment. If everything went according to plan the money should be returned to him many times over. Since Selene visited almost every afternoon once she finished at her work, that’s when Jason took to going. Helen went with him most days—she attracted less attention than her son when she loitered around the private workout rooms. To begin with they were simply doing reconnaissance—they wanted a firm idea of Selene’s habits. Fortunately the woman kept to her schedule like clockwork—once she’d made sure that Miranda had begun her workout, Selene went up to one of the smaller workout rooms. Sometimes she had an assistant with her—sometimes she didn’t. On that aspect neither Jason or his mother had been able to identify a pattern. Jason had begun to think that he was just going to have to carry one of the Silver Rings every time he went to the health spa and to just take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself.

On account of him frequenting the gym almost every afternoon, Jason got to see a lot of Miranda. He viewed this with mixed feelings; one one hand he felt like he could simply stare at the willowy girl for hours—the way the muscles of her ass worked as she ran on the treadmill was simply hypnotic, and that wasn’t taking into account her fine featured and gorgeous face. Jason found himself even focusing on the way her pulled-back silky black hair bounced as she ran. Having always been more attracted to full-figured women, Jason found it almost bemusing that he was so drawn to this tall and slender teen girl. The downside to all this though was that he was beginning to struggle with a building desire to give her a Ring along with her mother. It wasn’t even about all the kinky scenarios his mother had been whispering to him either—he wanted her. It was as simple as that.

The thought made Jason feel guilty—his general stance on the concept of selfishly binding a stranger hadn’t changed. The problem was that every time he was in the room with Miranda, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. Jason started to exclusively work out in the main room where she was—he was starting to neglect his task of keeping track of Selene in favour of watching her daughter.

Jason started to get a feel for Miranda’s personality even though he had never spoken to her. The girl was always quiet—ducking her head and staying out of everyone’s way while she was at the gym. Jason thought it might have something to do with her overbearing mother—even after only speaking with Selene once he thought that he had a pretty good idea of how she had raised her daughter. He imagined that Miranda had always been ridden pretty hard—expected to act and speak a certain way with no chance to do anything else.

Even with how much time he was spending in the same confined space with her, Jason still hadn’t actually spoken Miranda—and he wasn’t sure if he ever intended to. The choice was taken out of his hands however when one afternoon he was rushing to get to the gym on time—traffic had severely cut into his Miranda watching time—and he almost collided with the girl as she was exiting the room.

“Shit, sorry!” Jason said, his mind going momentarily blank as he found himself face to face with the girl. Miranda had clutched her hand to her chest and taken a few steps back from him. The movement of her hand gave more definition to her small breasts under the tight sports bra, and Jason struggled to keep his eyes from dipping down to look at her body. Not that it was all that hard—seeing Miranda up close made her doll-like face seem even more beautiful. “I meant, I didn’t mean to … .”

Jason trailed off and looked at the girl helplessly. She was eyeing him warily but still hadn’t said anything. He wondered why she was looking at him so intently.

“Um, hi.” Jason added lamely.

“Was that on purpose?” She asked him, her voice soft and quiet. There was a slight lilt to her words that Jason found captivating.

“What?” Jason blinked, trying to get his mind on track. “No, of course not!”

Miranda cocked her head and studied him closely. It reminded Jason of the stare that her mother had given him. It wasn’t as hard a gaze, but it certainly felt like he was under a microscope. He wondered if she had simply picked up the look from her mother or if it was genetic. Jason uneasily tried to think of why she would suspect that he almost knocked her down on purpose.

“It’s just that you’re always looking at me.” The girl continued. Her expression stayed fixed in the intent gaze she was pinning him in place with, but her cheeks coloured slightly in a faint blush. “I mean, I’ve noticed you looking over the past few days.”

“Oh.” Jason said faintly. It was his turn to feel embarrassed. He mustn’t have been as discreet as he’d thought. Still, he was very glad that she hadn’t been party to his thoughts while he started at her. “Well, now I really feel like I need to say sorry. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable or anything.”

“I never said that.” She said neutrally.

“Sorry?” Jason asked.

“I never said I was uncomfortable.” She said it clearly, enunciating her point. “I just said that I had noticed you looking … . So?”

“So what?”

“Was there a reason for that?” She pressed him calmly. She gestured to the empty space between them to indicate their near collision. “And for this?”

Jason relaxed slightly, beginning to enjoy himself. Miranda was certainly more confident in herself than he had thought. It seems he had mistaken being quiet for being meek—right now he wasn’t getting the impression that she was anything resembling a pushover. Even though she was questioning him, Jason wasn’t picking up on any signs that she was annoyed or upset.

“Bumping into you was a genuine accident.” Jason smiled, holding up one hand. “I swear. And as for the other thing … .”

Jason ducked his head as though he was embarrassed at being caught out.

“I wasn’t exactly doing it on purpose. It’s just that you kind of stand out in any room you’re in.”

For an instant Miranda’s composure cracked and she gaped at him in surprise—her cheeks colouring pink again.

“I don’t know about that.” She said ambiguously. Still, she flashed Jason a shy smile.

“Well, anyway—I’m Jason.” Jason said, looking at her expectantly. His first meeting with her was going far better than he’d ever thought it would. In all his half-baked and not-so-serious thoughts of talking to the girl, he had never thought of simply barging into her to initiate conversation.

“Miranda.” Miranda said. She fidgeted on the spot for a second, ending up slightly closer to Jason than she had been before. “So, how are you finding your first week here, Jason?”

“Excuse me?” Jason asked, surprised. Then the ramifications of what she had said hit him. In addition to noticing him checking her out, Miranda must have been keeping careful track of him to know how long it had been since he had joined. When Jason saw the look of mortification on her face when she had realised what she had given away, he quickly changed the subject—diplomatically choosing to ignore her faux pas. “Nice to meet you, Miranda. Actually—does Selene happen to be your mother?”

“What?” Miranda asked, taking on a guarded look once more—her face shuttering closed. “You know my mom?”

“No—not really.” Jason said hurriedly, waving his hands in the negative. He hadn’t meant to get her back up again—her mother must be a touchy subject. “My mom was showing me around the other week and we bumped into her. I barely said more than a few words to her.”

“Oh.” Miranda said, relaxing.

“Yeah, she was—sorry, I know she’s your mom.” Jason said. “But she was a bit … full on?”

“You can say that again.” Miranda sighed, but there was a shadow of a smile back on her face.

Excuse me.” A voice said indignantly from behind Miranda.

Jason looked past the girl’s shoulder to see someone was impatiently waiting to leave the workout room—he hadn’t realised that they had been standing in and blocking the exit. The person must have been waiting for a while because when Jason and Miranda didn’t immediately move, they bulled their way forward; rudely pushing Miranda out of their way. She was bumped forward and stumbled against Jason and for a brief but wonderful moment he held the willowy girl to him, his hands resting on her upper arms.

“Hey, watch it!” Jason called out angrily at the person’s retreating back but they didn’t bother to even slow their pace. He looked down into Miranda’s face, trying to resist the urge to stroke her arms with his fingers. Her skin felt so damn soft. “Are you okay?”

“Uh, yeah.” Miranda said. Her face was red as she gently disentangled herself from Jason. “That’s twice now we’ve bumped into each other.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Jason laughed softly. It was a struggle to watch her step back away from him, but he noticed that she remained far closer to him than she had been standing before. “Um, do you want to go somewhere else so we avoid a third time? I guess we are kinda in the way here.”

“That would be nice.” Miranda said slowly, sounding regretful. She quirked a small smile at Jason. “But I was on my way out—Mom should be finished up about now and will be wondering where I am.”

“Oh.” Jason said. His disappointment must have been too obvious because he caught a glimpse of Miranda’s smile turning into a full on grin before she hid her expression.

“It’s not that bad.” She said to him gently. “Maybe we will ‘bump’ into each other again. Don’t things usually happen in threes?”

“I think that’s bad luck.” Jason grinned.

“Well.” Miranda reached out and lightly patted him on the arm, her touch butterfly soft. “Hopefully this will be an exception.”

“I guess we’ll just have to find out.” Jason said, his tone making it slightly questioning.

“Yeah, we will.” Miranda said, giving him another lightning fast smile. “Cya.”

“Cya.” Jason echoed, watching her walk away. He eyed her narrow back and hips—his eyes falling down to rest on her tight little ass. She looked so good that it was driving him crazy. It had been a while since he had felt such a visceral and strong attraction to a girl. Jason felt like it was profoundly wrong for Miranda to be walking away from him—he should be in the middle of leading her to his bed. Jason didn’t know if it was just because he’d become accustomed to being able to have sex whenever he wanted or if it was something else entirely. All he knew was that he wanted her—and badly.

Jason only turned away from looking at Miranda because he felt like he should try to hide just how hard his dick was. In the light workout shorts the wore it would be shockingly obvious to anyone who happened to glance his way. Jason awkwardly turned to the wall and tried to tuck his erection up under the waistband of his shorts—half hunching over as he lurched towards the exit—he didn’t feel like working out anymore.

That night Jason sent Elle to join his mother in bed. Helen was more than happy to have a playmate to enjoy for the evening—only being slightly disappointed that her son wasn’t going to join them. Jason was feeling out of sorts didn’t feel up spending time with too much company. He was still incredibly horny after running into Miranda at the health spa but he didn’t know what he wanted to do about it. Actually that wasn’t really true—Jason knew exactly what he wanted to do, but since he didn’t currently have the ability to call the girl into his bed he was left feeling frustrated.

Jason ended up laying in bed and watching a movie with Emma—only paying a cursory amount of attention to the plot. He could feel Emma’s questioning gaze as she looked at him—usually any attempt at a movie night was interrupted pretty quickly with sex—but she didn’t say anything to him. She perhaps sensed that he didn’t want to talk about whatever it was that was keeping him preoccupied.

Jason cuddled his girlfriend after the movie had finished and they turned off the lights. Emma feathered light kisses on his face—gauging his mood. This turned into a proper makeup session—slower and more reserved than what they usually did but still enjoyable. As he kissed the tiny redhead, Jason’s thoughts inevitably turned towards Miranda—wondering what it would be like to be kissing her just like this. No sooner than he had thought it though. Jason was filled with guilt. It wasn’t fair to Emma that he was thinking about another girl. For some reason thinking about someone that he hadn’t Bound to him seemed far different than his thoughts straying to Karla, Sarah, or anyone else in his household.

Jason’s turmoil was cut short by his girlfriend huskily whispering into his ear. Driven to the breaking point by their slow kissing and touching, Emma practically begged Jason to fuck her—that she needed him inside of her.

It was like a switch had been flipped within him; Jason told Emma to get down onto her hands and knees—moving into position behind her as soon as she had done so. Emma arched her back, sinking down so that her head and chest were flat on the bed—pushing her ass up for her boyfriend as much as she possible could. Jason wasted no time in sliding his cock into her pussy—holding tightly onto her slender waist as he fed his dick to her until his hips were pressed up against the soft flesh of her buttocks. Emma sighed in pleasure as he started to thrust in and out—a soft counterpoint to the muffled slapping sound that occurred every time his body met hers.

In the dark it was absurdly easy for Jason to picture that it wasn’t Emma he was fucking—that it was Miranda that was positioned on all fours in front of him. That it was Miranda who was moaning gently as he plunged his hard dick into her tight opening.

Jason couldn’t resist—he closed his eyes to be able to picture the girl completely. He remembers how she had looked when he had briefly held her—how she had blushed to find herself in his arms, her skinny body seeming tiny next to his own. He remembered how tight and firm her little ass had looked as she had walked away from him—thinking about how she would look in the same position that Emma was in right now.

Jason groaned, picking up the pace. He could feel his balls churning as he relieved the tension that had been building all afternoon—all week really, ever since he had first started watching the beautiful doll-like girl at the gym. It didn’t take Jason long to climax—far quicker than it usually took. One second he was steadily pumping his cock in and out of Emma’s pussy, the next he grunted and began to spill his seed within her—imagining that it was Miranda he was pumping his load into. Emma moaned her pleasure at feeling him fill her up with his cum—her body twitching gently as she climaxed along with him.

Jason collapsed onto the bed, absently hugging Emma as she snuggled up against him. He finally felt like he could relax.