The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 20

Author — Sidia

Jason’s mother lay underneath him on the bed as he thrust into her. Her ankles were crossed behind his back and she was holding onto his shoulders. Helen alternated between kissing her son’s neck and sinking her teeth into his collarbone—whimpering in pleasure as Jason pumped his thick cock in and out of her pussy.

“So good, honey.” Helen gasped, her words trailing off into a soft moan. She flashed a look of intense satisfaction up at her son. “I really needed this.”

“You’re welcome, mom.” Jason grinned. His mother had practically begged him to fuck her as soon as he had got home. “Although we did have sex this morning as well, remember?”

“Exactly.” Helen purred, giving him a long and wet lick on the side of the neck. “It’s been ages.”

“Well if you’re that eager … “ Jason smirked down at her and took firm hold of her body—rolling over onto his back and taking her with him so she now lay sprawled on top of him. She raised herself up onto her elbows, her heavy tits brushing against his chest, and gave him a look of mock indignation. “… you’re more than welcome to do all the work.”

“I thought you’d be more respectful than that.” Helen said primly, but there was a playful glint in her eye. She gathered her legs up underneath her, squatting over her son while bracing herself with her hands leaning on his chest. She started to raise and lower herself onto Jason’s cock—the toned muscles in her belly and thighs working.

“I guess you just didn’t raise me right.” Jason teased, running his eyes over his mother’s body in delight. She really did look hotter than most women half her age.

“Oh, I don’t know.” Touch of breathlessness in her voice as she increased her pace, soft slapping sounds as her body met her son’s hips. “I think you turned out alright.”

“You might be biased though.” Jason murmured, a wry smile on his lips. He reached out and cupped his mother’s bouncing breasts, carefully groping them so as not to distract her from her rhythm.

“Or just lucky.” His mother countered.

They shared a smile before falling silent—concentrating on pleasurable sensations of Helen riding his cock. The only sounds were the sounds of their breathing and the soft squeaking of the mattress springs.

“So was there anything in particular that got you so worked up?” Jason asked eventually.

“Mmm … .” His mother moaned, rocking her hips back and forth a few times a little rougher than she had before. “Well, it might be because of who I saw at the gym today.”

“Oh really?” Jason murmured in a noncommittal tone.

“Oh—ah!—yes.” Helen gasped. She held herself fully impaled upon her son’s cock for a moment—shuddering with happiness at how well he filled her up. “You’re little friend was there.”

“Uh, mom?” Jason said eventually after taking a moment to enjoy how tight and warm she felt enveloping his shaft. “I don’t have a friend there. I’ve only been there once.”

“You know who I mean.” Helen said coyly, leaning forward to look him in the eye. “Miranda.”

“Yeah I do know who you mean.” Jason said dryly. “And calling her a friend is a bit of a stretch. I’ve never even spoken to her.”

“But you were quite taken with her.” His mother said, giving her son a wink before going back to riding him. “I was there, I could tell.”

“Well … .” Jason trailed off. It wasn’t exactly an exaggeration—even when he had first glimpsed her from behind as she ran on a treadmill she had been eye-catching. Miranda had been very slender and tall—her barely-there curves helped along by just how narrow her waist had been. It had been almost hypnotic how the girl’s tight and compact ass had worked beneath the skintight lycra she wore. And that was before he happened to see her face—a stunning composition of porcelain skin, fine features, rosebud lips, and silken black hair. Jason cleared his throat. “Before you try and put it all on me, I think it’s fair to say that you were the one who saw her first.”

“Well I won’t lie.” Helen whispered, leaning forward again to plant a soft kiss on her son’s mouth. She stayed in place, her lips brushing his as she continued to speak. “From the moment I first saw her I was fantasising about riding the girl’s face.”

“Jesus, mom.” Jason groaned at hearing his mother say something so crude. He could picture it too—he’d had enough experience with what his mother liked to do in bed that it was easy to see her roughly holding Miranda in place beneath her. It was a startlingly hot image.

“Sorry, baby—I can’t help it.” Helen said hoarsely. She began to ride him in earnest, making the entire bed rock with the force of her movement. “But tell me you don’t feel the same—you saw her too. She was like a doll! Wouldn’t you just love to mess up her face?”

Jason panted, taking hold of his mother by the hips and helping her to ride him.

“I’d love to look down and see her face between my thighs.” Helen continued, sounding breathless. “And I’m sure you’d love to look her in the eyes as you slipped your cock between those plump lips of hers.”

Helen curled her fingers on Jason’s chest, scraping his skin with her nails.

“Although you were rather fixated on the girl’s ass, now that I think about it.” Helen purred, smiling in satisfaction when she felt her son’s cock pulse within her. “Maybe you’d prefer that—to take her from behind. Actually wouldn’t that be perfect? We could both get what we want! You splitting her open from one end, me smothering her face with my pussy from the other —.”

Jason cut his mother off by abruptly flinging her off of him and onto her back. He moved over her immediately, pushing her thighs apart with his knee as he readied to plunge his cock back inside of her.

“Jason, wait!” Helen gasped, shuddering underneath her son.

“What?” Jason asked, his voice rough. He needed to thrust, to fuck.

Helen lithely rolled over onto her stomach beneath him. She lifted her hips, pushing her ass up for her son’s pleasure.

“Take me like this, baby.”

Needing no further encouragement, Jason slipped into his mother’s pussy from behind, not stopping until the soft skin of her toned ass pressed up against his hips.

“Yesss … .” Helen hissed as he filled her. “Fuck me baby. Fuck me the way that you want to fuck Miranda. Impale that skinny little thing on your thick cock. Split her open!”

Jason started to roughly pound his dick into his mother, unable to resist what she was saying. Helen was breathing heavily as she gasped out increasingly depraved scenarios for her son’s enjoyment. Jason closed his eyes, picturing Miranda. He had only seen her for a few moments but she had certainly made an impression on him. So slender and delicate—porcelain skin and fine dark hair. He knew absolutely nothing about the girl other than her appearance, and for the first time Jason considered what it would be like to plan out and purposefully take someone for his own. Someone with whom he didn’t have any kind of prior relationship—a complete stranger whose only appeal was in her appearance. Taking her because he wanted to and because he could.

“I don’t know if she’s a virgin or not.” Helen groaned, pressing her face into the bed. She was clutching at the sheets in both fists as Jason pounded her body into the mattress with a force that he rarely used. “Although it wouldn’t surprise me. Selene—her mother—strikes me as the sort of woman to shelter her child as much as she could. Wouldn’t you just love to be her first? To take her—just like you’re taking me now?”

“Fuck … .” Jason groaned. He normally wouldn’t consider it—even though he sometimes indulged in darker play he wasn’t overly rough as a rule … but the added kink of not only taking this girl—but to also roughly pound himself into her … . To feel her soft and nubile body laying helpless beneath him … .

Jason groaned again, louder this time, and started to cum—spraying his mother’s insides with his seed. He collapsed down on top of her—not caring for the moment that he was probably too heavy.

“We could have such fun, honey.” Helen said breathlessly as she lay under her son’s weight. “She’d be the perfect toy. You know it’s true. She—and her mother as well—are perfect for what you need. What we need.”

Over the next few days Jason kept to himself—or as much to himself as he could with an entire house filled with women who wanted him. He’d been feeling uncomfortable—uneasy even—ever since he’d last had sex with his mother. It wasn’t exactly because of what she had been proposing that they do to Miranda—he’d actually already done most of what she had been whispering to Elle when the teen joined them in bed.

He felt disquieted because he knew he was seriously considering taking Miranda for no other reason than he wanted her. And he couldn’t even put it in as strong a term as that if he was honest—it was a whim born from circumstantial desire. He might actually not like her at all if he got to know her … but the fact that he didn’t know her was the point. There was a dark thrill in taking someone just for the hell of it. Miranda was an innocent bystander; he wasn’t in a relationship with her—she wasn’t like his mom or aunt who he’d had to take out of necessity. She wasn’t a friend like Elle who had stumbled into a situation where he had to bind her to him. If Jason didn’t go after this girl she would never have anything to do with him—if he took her it would be because he’d made the conscious decision to.

And did he even want to do it? The thought of fucking her—taking her—the way that his mother had described made his cock lurch even now. But on the other hand it wasn’t like he was starved for beautiful women to have sex with—and he couldn’t think of how it would work out if he brought Miranda into his house—there wasn’t any more room. Who was he to think about turning the girl’s life completely upside down. And the only reason she had come to his attention in the first place was because she was the daughter of a woman who he was thinking of taking for purely financial reasons.

Not that he wouldn’t mind having Selene available for other things as well though. Miranda definitely got her loss form her mother. Even though she was older, Selene would turn the heads of most guys who saw her. She wasn’t quite so slender as her daughter, but there was a lean attractiveness to Selene’s body that made you wonder what she would look like in the throes of pleasure. Of course, most guys would also be put off by her abrasive personality, but it wasn’t like that would be an issue for Jason. Not when the Rings came into play.

Feeling restless, Jason got up and walked aimlessly around the house. Most of his woman were out today—he should have been in class as well but he hadn’t felt up to going. Some noise from the small study that they had tuned into a nursery caught his attention so Jason poked his head through the doorway.

His aunt was sitting on a chair next to Violet’s crib, holding her baby to her chest as she nursed. Jason watched them for a few minutes. It was oddly relaxing—as well as a touch erotic—to watch the baby suckle at Sarah’s breasts.

“Are you going to come in or just stand there, Jason?” Sarah called out softly without looking up at him.

Sheepishly Jason walked into the room, coming to a stop by his aunt’s side. Violet had her eyes closed, contentment radiating from her tiny form.

“You’ve been looking like you’ve had something on your mind lately.” Sarah said gently, turning his attention to her. She gave him a small smile. “Is it really that bad?”

“Maybe.” Jason said slowly. He took a deep breath. “I’m not sure.”

“Do you need someone to listen to you? Sometimes that helps —.” Sarah winced and gave Violet a rueful smile. “Sorry, sometimes she clamps down a bit too hard.”

“Maybe she gets that from me.” Jason joked.

Sarah flashed him a grin.

“Anyway, as I was saying.” Sarah said. “Sometimes it helps to have someone to listen to your problems.”

“Alright.” Jason sighed. And he laid it all out for her. The fact that they needed to do something about their finances. About how he had decided that the easiest thing to do would be to take someone with money—and how he had arrived at Selene. And then about how he was tempted with Miranda. It all came spilling out so quickly that it surprised even Jason.

Sarah gave him a long and inscrutable look. “I see.”

Violet had finished feeding during Jason’s story so Sarah got up and laid her down in the crib. She barely finished swaddling the baby before Violet dropped off to sleep. Jason came to stand beside her so that he could look down at their daughter.

“I always wish I could fall asleep that quickly.” Sarah murmured to him softly. She then turned stepped behind her nephew, gently hugging Jason from behind. She took a deep breath, pressing her breasts affectionately up against his back. She then spoke in a slow and considering tone. “Do you actually want more people in this house?”

“Well no.” Jason said. “No I don’t. I actually kind of like how things are now.”

“Me too.” Sarah replied, the smile she wore evident in her voice. She nuzzled her face against his shoulder. “Well it seems pretty clear to me then. If you don’t want things to change too much I don’t see why they would have to. If you need this woman, this Selene—and it sounds to me like you need access to her resources more than you want her for yourself—why can’t you just keep it at that?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that I think you’re getting hung up on the idea that she would have to move in here at all. For one thing she has her own life and things she needs to attend to. She must be busy all of the time if she’s the CEO of a company. For another thing I’m sure she’d prefer to stay in her own house or apartment. Whichever she has, I’m sure it’s quite nice.”

“I see what you’re saying.” Jason said slowly. He rubbed at his face. His aunt was right—he had been thinking about it in terms of adding yet another woman to his house. He didn’t want that and he didn’t have to do that. Karla had continued to live at her own apartment after he had first taken her—she had only moved in with him because he had decided to have everyone in the one place. He needed to control Selene—not add her to his life. And if he was thinking about it in those terms there was still a few different Binding configurations he hadn’t tried out yet—they might suit him better than anything he had previously tried.

“And as for this woman’s daughter … .” Sarah continued. She let her hands roam affectionally over his chest. “I’m sure that you’ll do the right thing.”

Even though that sounded a bit ambiguous, Jason felt a lot better. He turned around in her embrace and put his arms around her.

“You’re pretty smart.” Jason said. He bent his head and kissed her softly. He tightened his grip, hugging her tightly to him. Even this small display of the strength disparity between the two of them was enough to cause Sarah to let out a small gasp. She shivered in his arms, softening her body until she seemed to melt against him.

“Thank you.” She whispered hoarsely.

Jason kissed her again and soon their tongues were swirling around each other. Jason felt his aunt moan against his mouth and he was filled with an overwhelming need to take her. He started to carefully walk them both backwards towards the doorway but Sarah made a faint noise of protest and resisted. Before Jason could ask her what was the matter, she sunk down to her knees before him and started to tug at the front of his pants.

“What about … .” Jason gestured towards the crib where Violet was peacefully sleeping.

“Jason, she’s a baby.” His aunt whispered huskily. “She won’t even know we’re here.”

That was enough for Jason. He dropped down and joined his aunt in shedding clothing on the floor. Once they had stripped he took hold of her shoulders and tumbled her onto her back, moving to hover over her. Sarah eagerly spread her legs, allowing her nephew to take his place between her soft thighs. She turned her head and stifled a cry as he plunged his cock into her.

They both tried to be quiet as he rocked his hips against his aunt’s body—trying not to wake their sleeping child in the crib above them. Sarah was urging him on by clutching at his back and ass—her moans of pleasure getting louder and louder despite her best efforts. Trying to keep her quiet, Jason covered her mouth his his hand—not fully expecting the reaction it would bring. Sarah’s eyes flung wide—looking up at him with the familiar thrill of fear. He whole body shuddered and she gasped wetly against Jason’s palm.

Jason fucked her harder now—her body sliding a little on the carpet with the force of his thrusts. He kept his hand over her mouth and the desperate puffs of air from her nose tickled his skin. When he started to get close to cumming his aunt tried to speak—mumbling unintelligible words against his hand.

“Jason, remember!” Sarah gasped hoarsely once he had removed his hand.

“Remember what?” Jason grunted as he hunched his hips up against hers.

“Remember.” Sarah moaned. “Remember to cum inside me this time.

Jason pressed his mouth to hers in a savage kiss—thrusting roughly and driving her body hard into the carpet. He was making as much noise as he dared—need overriding his common sense for the moment. He didn’t stop until he spilled his seed into his aunt’s waiting body.