The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 19

Author — Sidia

After Sarah arrived home with Violet, Jason’s aunt took to being a mother with almost alarming alacrity. The complaints and annoyances she’d had while being pregnant seemingly vanished overnight. Although Jason thought part of that might have something to do with how quickly Sarah had bounced back to her pre-pregnancy figure. She’d started exercising again as soon as she was able to and, a few months after giving birth, anyone looking at her would be hard pressed to believe she’d had a baby. In fact, the only visible sign was that her breasts were noticeably larger due to the breastfeeding. Jason had wondered if there might have been something else in play to explain the rapid change, but he didn’t have enough information to draw any conclusions. Some women did seem to lose baby weight very quickly after all—actresses did it all the time. Maybe Sarah had just won the lottery in regards to her genetics and there was no need for him to be suspicious.

Jason had been finding it difficult to connect with his child—something that made him feel a bit guilty. He could look at her objectively and think that she was a cute baby, but it wasn’t like she actually did anything. His mother had told him more than a few times how Violet was a remarkably placid baby—hardly ever crying—but Jason didn’t have anything to compare her to. When he held Violet he did feel something—maybe a strong form of affection?—But he still thought he should be feeling more. In addition, there was so much going on in his life that being a father didn’t seem to hold much weight—and it wasn’t like his household was traditional in any sense either. The fact that he’d had a kid was a secret from anyone that was outside of his family as well so that didn’t help matters. It was hard to focus on being a father when he had access to multiple gorgeous women that would do anything he wanted. The only woman Jason hadn’t spent much time with lately was Sarah herself—his aunt being too busy taking care of their child for anything other than the briefest of interactions. Lately though she had been giving him hints that she would be very eager to return to having a more active role in their bed.

Jason had decided he was going to do something to remedy that. He’d never actually gone out with Sarah—she had been the first woman he’d taken and even though their relationship had evolved into something far more tender than it had been in the beginning, all their interactions had been limited to being inside the house. Tonight though he was going to change that and was planning on taking his aunt out on a proper date. Jason had already spoken to Emma and Elle—they had been very eager to agree to look after Violet for the evening; Jason sometimes thought that the baby had replaced him in being the most loved person in the house.

Jason had given a lot of thought as to what he wanted to do with Sarah on their date. It wasn’t going to be a traditional night out like he’d taken to doing with Karla—he wanted to do something that would excite his aunt. He’d decided that he was going to do his best to keep Sarah off-balance all night—to use her sense of uncertainty and stoke her binding of Fear. Jason wanted to control his aunt, to give her the thrill he knew she was craving. She had missed out on this kind of play for almost a year after all.

Wanting to keep Sarah in the dark as much as possible, Jason hadn’t told her much more than the fact that he was taking her out that night. Deciding that he was going to kick off the fun a little earlier than she had expected, Jason entered his aunt’s bedroom in the late afternoon to find her going through her wardrobe—clearly trying to decide what she was going to wear that night. She was wearing a robe belted loosely shut at the waist and was showing quite a lot of leg and cleavage.

“Need help picking an outfit?” Jason asked her, enjoying the startled glance his aunt shot at him over her shoulder—she hadn’t heard him come in.

“That would be helpful.” Sarah replied, her voice a little tart. She smiled at her nephew though to show that she wasn’t really annoyed. “It’s hard to choose when I don’t know what we are doing.”

“That’s the downside to it being a surprise I suppose.” Jason smirked. He walked over to his aunt and took hold of the front of her robe. “Here—stand up straight. Let’s see what we are working with.”

Jason deftly untied the robe and pulled it open—cocking his head with a smile as he studied Sarah’s nude body. His aunt had taken a sharp breath when he had exposed her—shivering in pleasure and anticipation as he let his eyes roam over her curves. Jason slipped the robe off her shoulders, letting it slither down her body to pool in a heap around her feet. When he casually turned away from her to face the wardrobe, Jason hid a smile at the look of surprise on her face that he would ignore her.

“Now let’s see … .” Jason murmured to himself as he rummaged thought her clothes. “This would look good—but I think it would hide your tits too much. It would be a shame to cover them up since they’re so big now.”

Jason heard his aunt make a small noise as he talked about her like she was an object to show off. He couldn’t tell what she meant but from the sounds of her shifting about on the spot he could tell she was getting off on it.

“Where—where are we going exactly?” Sarah asked, her voice sounding a little strangled.

“I’m not going to tell you just because you asked again.” Jason said absently. “This dress would show you off well—and it’s also good to have easy access to you.”

“No—no arguments there from me.” His aunt said faintly.

“Actually, let’s go a different route.” Jason said. He chose a pair of pale-blue jeans for his aunt to wear. He had no idea how she fit into them—they didn’t look wide enough to fit his arm down the leg—but for what he had in mind skin-tight jeans would be perfect. As for the top, Jason chose a loose and flowing piece. It looked a little too dressy to wear with jeans but it exposed quite a lot of cleavage and the loose folds of fabric gathered over the chest would hide the fact that his aunt wouldn’t be wearing a bra. Not that she knew that yet. Sarah would have to be careful all evening so that she wouldn’t be flashing everyone her tits—the added anxiety would be a nice addition to her overall mood. Decision made, Jason turned back to his aunt and held up his choices. “I think these are perfect, dont you?”

“Alright.” Sarah said, her voice very quiet. She licked her lips and shivered—enjoying her nephew’s controlling behaviour. She took a hesitant step towards Jason and held out her hand.

“What’s your hurry?” Jason drawled, tossing her clothes over onto the bed. He gripped the waistband of his pants and pulled them down his legs, straightening again to show his engorged cock to his aunt. “I thought you could have your appetiser before we go to dinner.”

Sarah gave her nephew a small, pleased smile before gracefully dropping down to her knees before him. She rested the palms of her hands on his thighs—leaning forward and taking his shaft eagerly between her lips. Jason sighed in pleasure as he started to lightly thrust his cock into his aunt’s mouth.

Jason escorted his aunt into the restaurant, his arm resting lightly at the small of her back. He could feel her trembling beneath his touch. Jason had added one further addition to her ensemble before they left—he had raided his mother’s stash of toys and had picked out a small vibrating egg which was currently nestled inside of his aunt’s pussy. Jason had the remote for it in his pocket and had amused himself with turning it on and off during their car ride. Sarah was trying to remain composed but her body was noticeably growing more and more aroused. When they had parked and he had steered her towards a very crowded restaurant, Sarah had made a noise of excited dismay—she knew that Jason would be switching on the vibrator all throughout the meal. Sarah would never consider removing it without his permission, but Jason was fairly sure that his aunt was reacting favourably to the fact that her skin-tight jeans would make taking it out exceedingly difficult for her.

When they were led to their table and their waiter asked them what they wanted to drink, Jason palmed the remote in his pocket and readied to turn it on. His mother had obviously gone for quality because even when they had been in the car Jason hadn’t been able to hear a thing. In the noisy restaurant there was no chance of anyone hearing the toy—only the rising flush in his aunt’s face and the way the tips of her breasts had hardened against her top gave a clue as to what was going on.

When it was Sarah’s turn to order Jason made sure to buzz her every time she tried to speak. She tried to hide it, but a soft gasp escaped her lips every time and she would involuntarily shiver. This caused her tits to jiggle beneath the loose confines of her top and a few times Jason almost thought she would spill out completely. This didn’t escape the notice of their attentive waiter, and Jason could tell he was trying very hard not to stare at his aunt’s chest.

“That was mortifying.” Sarah whispered once their waiter had reluctantly left. Her eyes were very bright.

“Don’t pretend like you didn’t enjoy it.” Jason grinned. “I could see you squirming while that guy was trying to get a look down your top.”

Jason extended his hand across the table to her and Sarah took it.

“It’s not looking down my top that I’m worried about.” Sarah said wryly. “Jason, I feel as though my breasts are on the verge of falling out of—.”

Jason turned on the vibrator again, this time holding it on for a long count of ten. Sarah tightened her hand in his and struggled to not cry out. She bit down on her lip, hard. Jason waited until it looked like Sarah was on the verge of losing control and then turned the egg off again.

“Thank you for that.” Sarah said shakily. Her face was flushed red and she swallowed—closing her eyes until she managed to master herself once more.

“You’re welcome.” Jason said smugly. He looked over her shoulder. “Oh look, he’s back to take our order. Make sure you know what you want.”

“Oh fuck.” Sarah whimpered as Jason turned the vibrator onto a pulse setting.

After they had finished their meal—and after several near misses where Sarah had only just managed to control herself—Jason and his aunt took a drive. He didn’t tell her where they were going—and to be honest it didn’t look like Sarah was paying much attention to her surroundings for the moment. He wasn’t using the vibrator on her right this second, but he had been relentless in his use of it as they were exiting the restaurant—Sarah had been swaying so much on their walk back to the car that she had appeared intoxicated.

Sarah blinked in surprise when Jason turned down the road that led to the lake. It wasn’t too late yet but it was definitely dark—and generally people only came down this way when they had a certain thing in mind.

“We have beds at home, Jason.” Sarah murmured, but she sounded excited as well. Jason had kept her off-balance and turned on all evening and she was very eager for whatever came next.

“I thought you might like to stay out of the house for a little longer.” Jason countered. He grinned to himself and turned on the vibrator again to its strongest setting. Sarah arched her back in surprise—gasping as she thrust her chest out, her breasts right on the point of being exposed. She pressed her legs together and moaned, crossing them over and over. Jason eyed her shapely legs—enclosed in the seemingly painted-on jeans. Her thighs looked so good in them.

Jason didn’t turn the vibrator off until they had parked. Sarah remained in the passenger seat until he walked around and opened her door for her. His aunt looked up at him with a glazed over expression—panting with arousal. As Jason gave her a hand out of the car, he reflected that he hadn’t been here since he’d come with Emma. It all seemed like such a long time ago now.

Jason had parked in a remote corner of the carpark and they had a fantastic view of the lake. The moon was almost full and had risen while they had been at dinner. It looked even larger in the shimmering reflection cast over the waters of the lake. Jason put an arm around his aunt and she snuggled up against him as they leant back on the hood of the car. She didn’t mind in the slightest when he took the opportunity to slip his other hand under the front of her top to cup one of her breasts. Jason gentled fondled his aunt’s tit as they enjoyed a few moments of contented silence.

“This is more romantic than what I thought was going to happen tonight.” Sarah murmured.

“I’m glad.” Jason murmured back. He flicked a finger back and forth over her nipple, coaxing it into hardness. “But the night isn’t over yet.”

“Oh?” Sarah asked, her tone very interested.

“Here.” Jason said. He slid off the hood and offered his aunt a hand again. “Come over here.”

Jason led Sarah back around the the passenger side door. Without a word of warning he turned her around so that she was facing away from him and pushed her up against the car door. Sarah gripped the roof of the car, groaning as Jason kissed the side of her neck and pawed at the front of her tight jeans.

“Jason, we are right out in the open.” Sarah moaned. She wriggled her hips, brushing the cheeks of her ass agains the front of his pants.

“We are way off to the side.” Jason said breathlessly. He managed to get the front of her jeans undone and roughly shoved his hand down the front of her panties. She felt absolutely saturated. “Although you should try and be quiet unless you want an audience.”

Sarah whimpered near silently.

It took a lot of effort, but Jason tugged and pulled his aunt’s jeans down over her hips. It felt more like shimmying her out of a catsuit than taking off a pair of pants. As he got the jeans down to her thighs they began to peel over themselves—exposing her pale buttocks but also turning into makeshift leg restraints. By the time he was finished, Sarah’s legs were bound tightly together from her knees down to her ankles.

Jason gripped the flimsy pair of panties he had picked out for her and ripped them off her in one sharp tug. His aunt let out a soft cry and shuddered. The vibrating egg practically fell out of her pussy she was so wet. Jason unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock—rubbing the head over the lips of her pussy from behind. Sarah hung her head and tightened her grip on the cars roof—pushing her ass out towards him as much as she could with her legs locked together.

Jason groaned as he impaled his aunt on his cock. Her pussy felt so tight in this position. He wasted no time and started to pump his dick in and out of her—loving the short little cries she uttered as she tried not to attract attention. They could both see moment of people in the distance over the roof of the car.

“Quiet.” Jason said, spanking her lightly on the ass. Jason reached around the front of his aunt and pulled her top open, letting her breasts spill out into the cool night air. He pushed her forward more, forcing her up onto her toes so that her tits were now resting on the roof of the car. Sarah yelped at the feeling of the cold metal on the sensitive skin of her breasts.

“Quiet.” Jason said again, thrusting his cock into her harder. “Unless you really do want an audience.”

Sarah didn’t answer but she was rocked her hips back into him as much as she could.

“I think you do want people to see you.” Jason continued. “I think you’d love for people to walk over her and seeing being fucked. To stare at your body on full display.”

Jason spanked her again, a little harder this time. Sarah tried to move but she was stuck in place—helpless to whatever he wanted to do to her. Somewhat to Jason’s surprise they actually did hear the sounds of someone coming closer. They were walking on the path near the lakshore and while they couldn’t see them yet, they would be sure to to a good look at Jason and his aunt when they drew level.

“Jason … .” Sarah whimpered as he continued to fuck up into her.

“Yes?” Jason murmured. He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the feel of her gripping pussy around his thrusting member.

“Oh fuck.” His aunt whispered. Her entire body was quivering with apprehension and lust.

“Any second now.” Jason taunted her softly. “And you’ll be on full display.”

“Oh god.” Sarah moaned—loud enough that Jason could see some people in the distance pause in their conversation. “Oh fuck, Jason—I’m going to —.”

“Don’t make a sound.” Jason ordered his aunt roughly as her body began to shudder.

He quickly pulled her out of the way so that he could open the passenger side door. Jason then shoved his aunt face first into the car, leaving her ass sticking out. She was now hidden from view and Jason looked like he was just leaning against his car roof. He was still rocking his hips, pumping his dick into his aunt, when the people they had heard came into view. They glanced up at Jason but saw nothing amiss.

In the meanwhile, Sarah had begun to climax—all the stimulation proving too much for her. She was trying to be silent—she had her fist in her mouth, biting down on her knuckles as her orgasm ripped through her. It was Jason’s turn to try and remain quiet as his aunt’s pussy rippled and clenched down around his dick.

When the people who had interrupted them had gone far enough down the path for it to be safe, Jason started to roughly fuck into his aunt from behind. He gripped her by the hips as he pounded her exhausted body—making her ass shake as he felt the beginnings of his own orgasm.

At the last moment Jason pulled out—pumping his cock in his fist as he started spraying his cum all over the pale cheeks of his aunt’s upturned ass.

Jason dropped to his knees behind his aunt, panting with exertion. Sarah twisted her head back around so that she could look at him.

“Why did you pull out?” Sarah asked him softly.

“I—well, I didn’t have any protection and I didn’t know if you … .” Jason trailed off. Despite what his mother had been insinuating over the past few weeks with Elle, Jason wasn’t sure if he wanted any more children in the house.

“It’s alright.” Sarah said, turning around so that she was sitting facing him. She cupped his face and kissed him firmly, giving him a smouldering look. “Next time though, please cum inside me.”

“Um. Okay.” Jason said softly. Did she really mean … .

Sarah tried to get to her feet but swayed for a moment before felling back onto her ass. She laughed helplessly as she gestured to her jeans tangled around her legs.

“Jason, can you help me up? My legs aren’t working properly yet.”

Jason grinned and helped his aunt to her feet.