The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Binding Rings Book 2

Chapter 18

Author — Sidia

The ride to the hospital took forever as they ended up getting stuck in peak hour traffic—although in truth the entire trip was a complete blur to Jason. He was dimly aware of his mother talking to him as she drove—her voice soft and soothing—but he couldn’t for the life of him remember a single thing that she said. He retained only the dimmest recollections of the trip—he remembered seeing the hospital, looming up on the side of the road like some obscure edifice, but he had no memory of parking the car or even of going through the waiting room. He must have seen Emma as she had come to the hospital with Sarah, but he didn’t remember it. Jason’s first real concrete memory was when he suddenly found himself standing in Sarah’s hospital room.

His aunt was laying on the bed, propped up with pillows, and it took him a few moments to realise that she no longer had the rounded belly he had grown so used to seeing. Sarah looked exhausted, her face pinched in an expression of worry and anxiety. As soon as she saw Jason and her sister enter through the doorway though she visibly relaxed.

“There, you see—your sister and nephew are here now.” A woman standing next to bed said soothingly. Jason jumped; to him it seemed like she had suddenly teleported into the room. She was finishing up writing something up on a chart, standing next to what looked to him like a specialised crib. She turned a practiced smile towards Jason and his mother. “Poor thing was so worried about you being here in time.”

“Is she alright?” Jason’s mother said hesitatingly, pausing. “Is the baby —?”

“Mother and baby are fine.” The woman reassured them. “She had a beautiful baby girl—she was so eager to see the world that we only barely managed to get them into the delivery room before she arrived.”

That would explain why Sarah wasn’t noticeably pregnant anymore. Even though Jason still felt like he was thinking through a fog, he knew it can’t have been too long since he’d gotten the phone call from Emma. He locked eyes with his aunt—Sarah gave him a tremulous smile, clearly relieved to see him. Jason felt like kicking himself—why hadn’t he been paying more attention? He knew Sarah’s due date was close—why hadn’t he kept himself near her?

“I’m so sorry I wasn’t there.” Jason said, his voice cracking as he spoke. He realised it had been the first thing he had said since they had left the gym. “I shouldn’t have left you by yourself.”

Jason was dimly aware that the nurse gave him an odd look and he realised he might have overstepped, but his mother swept in to take her attention.

“That’s alright, dear.” She smiled at her son. She looked at the nurse and shrugged. “My sister caught us all off guard, we had only just left the house when she went into labor.”

Helen stepped over to her sisters bed and fussed around with her pillows.

“I must say I’m envious, Sarah.” Helen said to her sister. “With Jason it dragged on for hours and hours—and here’s you done before we even got here!”

“Just lucky I guess.” Sarah said in an exhausted voice, smiling wryly.

Jason hung back a bit while his mother and aunt talked, wanting to sit right by Sarah’s side but not wanting to draw further comment. He edged around the bed, craning his neck to see into the crib but his view was blocked by the nurse. She noticed Jason’s attention and gave him a warm smile.

“I guess you want to see your little cousin.” She said. “I’m done now, I’ll get out of your way so you can all chat for a bit.”

The nurse turned her attention back to Jason’s aunt. “Sarah, I’ll come back and check on you in a little while.”

Once she left and they were alone, Jason walked around to where the crib was and looked inside. The baby was sleeping and it looked … well, to Jason she appeared mostly red and wrinkled. Still though, a sense of life-changing vertigo swept through him. Seeing the baby in the flesh made him fully realise for the first time that he was a father. It truly didn’t seem real to him.

Jason reached down with a trembling hand and very gently touched the baby girl’s hand, letting the tip of his finger rest on her palm. His eyes widened when the baby involuntarily close her hand, gripping his finger in a hold that seemed way to strong for something so small. For some reason his eyes focused on the perfect and tiny nails on the baby’s hands.

“Wow.” Jason said softly. He turned to see both his mum and aunt looking at him. Helen was smiling proudly at her son, her eyes glistening with emotion. Jason smiled at his aunt. “Sarah, she’s beautiful.”

“I know.” Sarah whispered, smiling at him tenderly.

“She really is.” Helen said, walking around to stand next to Jason. She looked down at the baby and shook her head as if in disbelief. She leant across and kissed Jason on the cheek. “She’s perfect.”

Helen turned back to Sarah and leant down to kiss her sister on the brow. “Have you thought of a name for her?”

“Yes, we decided a while back.” Sarah said tiredly. She smiled across at Jason and nodded at him.

“Violet.” Jason said quietly. He felt the baby squeeze his fingertip again and turned back to smile at the infant. “We’re going to name her Violet.”

After they had made sure that Sarah was okay, the nurse returned to check on her. She informed them that Sarah would be able to go home with the baby in 48 hours—maybe sooner—but that it was standard procedure to keep them for observation for a time. Jason was amused when Sarah rather crabbily said she’d prefer to go home straight away, but she was so tired that she subsided fairly quickly. They said their goodbyes, promising to come back soon.

They found Emma in the waiting room—Jason immediately felt terrible as he hadn’t even thought about his girlfriend since he’d arrived in the hospital. He tried to apologise for leaving her alone but Emma laughed him off, saying that it was perfectly understandable. After telling Emma that mother and baby were fine and what they had named her -

“… oh, Jason—Violet is a lovely name!”

- they made their way back to the car, only becoming slightly lost in the labyrinthian hospital carpark. Jason raised his eyebrow at just how much the parking fee was, but there wasn’t really anything he could do about it. His mother drove them all home, with Emma holding his hand tightly the entire way.

When they walked into the house, Karla and Elle were waiting, rising to their feet and looking at them expectantly.

“Well,” Jason said, clearing his throat. He grinned. “I have a daughter. We named her Violet.”

Jason was suddenly enfolded within a group hug, surrounded on all sides by lovely women. They all murmured their congratulations, their words overlapping until Jason couldn’t keep track of who was saying what.

“I have just the thing for the occasion.” Helen said cheerfully, stepping away from their group embrace. “Hang on just a second—Elle, come give me a hand in the kitchen.”

Jason’s mother led the girl into the kitchen, returning in short order with a bottle of champagne and glasses. She distributed the glassware, opening the bottle with a loud pop that made them jump. Helen poured everyone a generous amount, smiling artlessly at Jason when her son raised his eyebrows at her for pouring everyone alcohol.

“It’s a celebration.” Helen said firmly.

“Well, questionable parenting aside, I’m not exactly going to say no.” Jason grinned.

“Me either!” Emma cheered next to him. “Thank you, Helen.”

“You’re both welcome.” Helen beamed. She raised her glass into the air, an act that everyone copied. “Here’s to Jason’s new daughter, Violet!”

They all cheered the sentiment, swiftly drinking down their glass.

“Should we all cheer for you becoming a grandmother next?” Emma teased Jason’s mother.

“Don’t you dare.” Helen mock-shuddered, smiling to take the bite out of it. “Another glass everyone?”

They quickly finished off the rest—a second and third bottle of champagne quickly following. Karla put some music on and Emma flung her arms around Jason’s neck, kissing him and softly swaying against him in time to the music.

“Are you happy, Jace?” Emma asked him softly, her lips tickling his skin.

“Yeah. I really am.” Jason said truthfully. He cocked his head and gave his girlfriend a genuine smile. “I’m so glad you’re here to share this with me, Em.”

“Me to.” Emma whispered. “Me too.”

Then she went back to kissing him, not stopping for a good long while. After Emma, Karla took her place, taking the chance to murmur her own private congratulations to him.

“Haven’t you just come a long way.” Karla said softly as she slid her arms around Jason’s waist.

“Who would ever have thought, right?” Jason grinned tipsily. “Thank you.”

Karla then kissed Jason thoroughly, teasing his tongue with hers and pressing herself tight up against his chest. She gave him a wry half-smile when she felt his cock begin to harden against her belly, gently pulling away from him. Jason didn’t want her to leave, running his hands over her body hungrily.

“Jason, as much as I’d like to be selfish, I think Elle wants to talk to you next.” Karla said, her voice a trifle breathless. Her hands lingered on his arms though.

When Elle took Karla’s place—the teen shyly offering her own best wishes—Jason barely let her finish speaking before enfolding her in his arms. He was feeling very tipsy now and he kissed Elle far more aggressively than he had with the previous two women. Jason was happy, excited, and rapidly becoming drunk—what had started out quite innocently was quickly devolving into something else entirely.

Jason felt Elle tremble beguilingly against him—her mouth open and pliant as he kissed her. He slipped his hands under the waistband of her shorts so that he could cup her bare ass. Elle let out a little squeak—eagerly pressing herself up against him.

Just when Jason was fuzzily considering where he could take Elle, his mother interrupted. She tapped him on the shoulder, handing him another glass of champagne when she got his attention. Frowning at the glass he suddenly found himself holding, Jason gave his mother a look of frustration.

“Sorry, baby.” Helen smiled. She took him by the hand and gently urged him to follow her towards the couch. “Come join me, I want to talk to you about something.”

Jason sighed and followed his mother, flopping down on the couch and spilling some of his drink onto himself in the process. His mother settled herself on the couch next to him and gently pulled him back so that he was leaning against her. Jason turned his head slightly and nuzzled his face against his mother’s breasts. He was feeling quite light headed now and found it hard to concentrate on what was going on. Jason realised that Elle was standing hesitantly before him so he reached out and took her by the hand, pulling her down on his lap so that she was facing away from him. He placed his free hand around the girl and cupped a rounded tit in the palm of his hand, gently squeezing the soft orb as he drank his champagne.

Movement caught his eye and Jason realised that Emma and Karla were cuddling on the couch opposite them, looking over with half-closed eyes as they quietly murmured to one another. Their cheeks were flushed pink from the alcohol. As he watched they turned to face one another, pressing their lips together in a soft kiss. Karla and Emma always looked amazing together, Jason thought—their white-blonde and flame-red hair made a stunning contrast. Emma slid her hand up under Karla’s shirt, gently caressing and exploring. Karla laughed breathlessly as the teenager groped at her chest, in turn slipping her own hand up along Emma’s thigh.

Jason shifted on the couch, grinding his hardened cock up against Elle’s soft ass. He fumbled his hand up under the girl’s shirt so that he could cup her bare breast—absently fondling her as he watched his teacher and girlfriend become more heated with each other. When Emma suddenly pulled her shirt up over her head allowing Karla to lean down and suck one of her nipples into her mouth, Jason decided it was time to enjoy himself as well.

He released his hold on Elle and the girl once again showed him that he didn’t have to actually articulate what he wanted with her. Elle slid off his lap and immediately dropped to her knees—skilfully unzipping his pants and pulling out his erection. As the brunette lowered her mouth over his shaft, Jason’s mother wrapped her arms around him, gently stroking her fingers over his chest.

“She’s so well trained.” Helen murmured softly to her son as they both watched Elle bob her head up and down on his dick. She placed a hand on top of the girl’s head and gently ran her fingers through her hair.

“I’ll say.” Jason said happily, leaning back further against his mother’s breasts. He felt Elle make a pleased sound at the praise, the noise vibrating pleasantly around his shaft. They fell silent for a bit, Jason relaxing as Elle languidly blew him.

“I’m so proud of you, Jason.” Helen whispered into her son’s ear. “I know you’ll be an amazing father.”

“It still sounds weird to hear that.” Jason said, laughing drunkenly. “But I hope you’re right.”

“I know I am.” Helen said firmly. She gently sucked at her son’s earlobe. “For Violet and any other children you’ll have.”

“… other children?” Jason repeated, confused. It was hard to concentrate with all the alcohol he’d drunk so quickly—and having his cock buried in Elle’s mouth didn’t help either.

“Mmhmm.” Helen murmured throatily. She bit down playfully on her son’s ear. “Don’t you want to give little Violet a baby sister?”

“Mom, I’m fairly sure one pregnancy was enough for Sarah.” Jason said, his voice a little strangled. Elle was currently milking the tip of his cock at the back of her throat. He reached out and rested his hand next to his mother’s on the back of Elle’s head. He didn’t even have to apply any pressure—the teen took it as a sign of what he wanted and greedily took him even deeper down her throat.

“Yes, I know.” His mother purred.

“So …?” Jason gasped, twitching as Elle picked up the pace.

“She’d look really cute with a nice rounded belly … don’t you think?” Helen whispered, flickering her tongue along his neck. “If you asked her you know she’d say yes.”

“Mom?” Jason asked, half turning his head so he could see her. He followed her gaze and realised she was looking at Elle. “You’re kidding.”

“Picture it, baby.” His mother said, her voice silky and too low for Elle to hear. “Picture knocking her up, seeing your second child growing in her. Wouldn’t that be so hot?”

Jason didn’t answer; he grunted and tightened his hold on Elle’s head—holding her in place as he started to shoot his load down the girl’s eager throat.