The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of a Bimbear

pt. 2 — Benji Gets a Haircut

Ben awoke with a raging boner. His hand was already wrapped around it and he was just going to town. He was so horny thinking about the man in the alleyway last night and images of sucking his dick flooded his mind. He’d never done something so... dangerous before. But he was glad he did. He needed to get out of his shell more. He was always so repressed because of his shyness but something about this man made him feel daring and a bit reckless. Normally he’d be a bit ashamed but it all felt so wonderful. He really should have gotten the man’s number. He wondered why he didn’t ask for it but all he remembered was sucking him off in the alley and then waking up alone with his dick in his hand. He honestly didn’t remember drinking that much and he was glad he took a ride-share to the bar but he wasn’t sure if he took one home or that guy... what was his name, Rabbit? Maybe he brought him home. This was all too much to think about while jerking himself off so he let the thoughts just melt away as he just enjoyed the sensation of his hands on his rock hard cock. He jerked off for a good twenty minutes but he couldn’t seem to get himself off. The odd thing was the more his hand slid up and down his shaft the more horny he felt, but every time he got close he unconsciously slowed down the pace. The thing is, this made him even hornier but would never let him reach orgasm. He finally decided to give up and take a shower.

The hot water felt so soothing against his body and he couldn’t help but play with his cock again. But just as he stared to feel really good he noticed a feeling in his ass. He never did much with ass play and had never actually been fucked before but it was like there was something calling him to fill his hole. He massaged the area around it just a bit, teasing it a little, apprehensive about going further for fear it would hurt, but before he could worry too much his finger slipped and effortlessly slid inside. Waves of ecstasy flooded his body as he began finger fucking his ass. Then, almost instinctively, he slid in a second finger, then a third. He was jerking his cock and ramming his fingers deep into his hole and it felt amazing. “Oh man, my boy pussy feels sooooo good” he moaned out loud. Wait a minute. Boy pussy? Where did that come from? He never talked like that. But just as the thought formed it slipped away and he was lost in the pleasure again. He usually spent his shower time thinking about a hundred and one things but right now the pure bliss of pleasure was the only thing in his mind and that’s all he wanted. He closed his eyes and before him he saw the image of Rabbit and it made him even more horny. The image kept getting closer and closer until he was face to face with him looking into those beautiful eyes, bright blue like tiny spirals. He leaned back and shot a load so powerful it hit him right in the face. He just stood there for a few minutes with the hot water cascading down his back and his own cum dripping down his face, some of which was sliding right into his open mouth, and he felt incredible. Normally he would have washed his face immediately if something like that had happened but this felt so good. Someone like him should have cum on his face and body. It was just right. He finally shook himself out of his post-orgasm bliss and cleaned himself up. Where were these new thoughts coming from. He felt really strange. Yet he also felt so good he was having a hard time being concerned about it. He almost felt like all the old thoughts that usually held him back were trying to assert themselves but he was feeling so good doing what he was doing that he just couldn’t be bothered to let them.

He dried himself off and looked at himself in the mirror. Man, he looked rough. He’d just gotten paid yesterday so he decided he needed a haircut. He went to pick out a pair of underwear and found himself poking through the boxer briefs that he usually wore. He always just picked one but today he wanted something different. For just a moment he wondered why he was looking for something that wasn’t there because he only wore boxer briefs but again the thought formed and the though went away. He picked up a pair of underwear and put it on, feeling disappointed over how boring and bland they were. They were a soft red, almost pink, and he’d never worn them because he was afraid someone might somehow see them and get the wrong idea. But today they were the one pair that was the least boring, so at least he had that going for him. Then he went to pick out some shorts and a shirt. All the shorts were either khaki or black and went down to just above his knees. And they were so baggy they practically looked like a skirt. And his shirts were all single color polo shirts and a handful of t-shirts that had funny sayings on them. He looked at them like they were someone else’s clothes. He knew they were his but at the same time he couldn’t imagine wearing them. He finally picked out a pair of black shorts and a light blue t-shirt that said “If you can read this make me a sandwich”. He looked at himself in the mirror and groaned. He looked like himself yet somehow he didn’t. Maybe getting some action helped his self-esteem and now he just wanted some new clothes to reflect his more positive outlook.

Without thinking much about it he caught a ride-share and found himself in an old school barber shop but that seemed to have a cool hipster edge to it. The barbers were all sexy bears and were covered in tattoos and piercings. He looked at the place for a sec and realized he’d never been to this part of town before. Why did the driver bring him here? He didn’t even remember giving him an address. But the more he thought about it the less he thought about it. Then he tried to remember what he was thinking about and couldn’t.

“Ya gonna get out of my car, buddy?”

The driver almost startled him and he giggled a little. He thanked him and stepped out onto the sidewalk and went right into the shop where the sexiest man greeted him. He had a haircut that was faded on the sides and back but combed over one side hanging all the way down to his bearded chin. He had a round belly and was covered in tattoos and spoke to Ben in a beautiful deep voice.

“Do you have an appointment?", the barber asked.

“Um... no, I don’t think so. I mean, I didn’t make one so I guess I don’t”, said Ben nervously.

The barber smiled at him, “what’s your name, sexy?”

“Benji... um, Ben. Ben I mean”, he said and giggled again.

“Oh, you’re Rabbit’s boy. Man, he gets around. We’ve been expecting you. Right this way.”

Ben was confused. He thought to himself, “How could they be expecting me when I didn’t make an appointment. What did he mean by Rabbit’s b... How did he... Who... What was I thinking about?” Ben giggled again. He felt so confused but that made him feel so good, even a little horny. Thinking was becoming so hard. Or was it? Wasn’t thinking always hard? It was so much easier to go with the flow and just be a good horny boy who didn’t think too much.

He sat down on the chair and the sexy tattooed barber fired up the clippers and started working on his hair. For a moment he thought it was odd that he started cutting before asking him what kind of haircut he wanted but then he wasn’t even sure if he had told him already or not. It was all happening so fast he didn’t have time to think. But that was good so he just relaxed and let the man cut his hair. Then he put these little foil thingies all in it and painted them with some goop. Ben looked at his reflection in the mirror and noticed the look on own his face. He must really be relaxed sitting in this chair because he looked so blissed out. He hardly recognized himself. He just had this dopey smile and his eyes were nearly vacant and he looked so much hotter because of it.

The barber put him under the dryer and he just sat there feeling blank and horny and so wonderful. He looked around the shop and marveled at all the pretty colors and the pictures of sexy guys with different kinds of buzzcuts on the walls. Then he saw a guy in the chair next to the one he had been sitting in. The barber was just finishing up his haircut. He had come in with medium length brown hair that had been combed in a very conservative way but now that the barber was through the man had a short mohawk with the sides shaved to the skin. It was a look that some called a “jockhawk” because it made guys who wore it look like jocks. Ben also noticed that the guy’s eyes had the same vacant look that his did. He thought that this place must be very relaxing to make everyone look like that but before he could finish the thought it was gone and his dick was so hard he wanted to play with it.

Suddenly, the dryer beeped and the barber brought him over to the sink to rinse him off. He then brought him back over to the chair. Taking the scissors to the cut one last time he made some final touches and when he spun the chair back around to face the mirror Ben couldn’t believe his eyes. Gone was the same conservative haircut he’d been wearing since high school and in its place was a super cute short and spiky undercut with blond highlights. He’d also trimmed his beard and waxed his eyebrows so they were perfectly shaped, not too thin, and even curved up at the ends closest to the center giving him a boyish, almost perpetually clueless look. He looked at his reflection and the word “slut” popped into his head. He looked sexy and slutty and he loved it.

He reached into his pocket to get out his wallet but the barber stopped him. “No need, Rabbit took care of it already. But I do want to give you some complimentary hair products to keep those highlights from getting brassy and some stuff you can spike it up with so it’ll look real nice. Come into the back room with me so I can get them.”

Ben got up and did as he was told. It felt really good to do what he was told. The barber directed him to a doorway then whispered into his ear, “Right in there, boy”.

Being called “boy” sent a tingle through his body that resonated from his head down to his toes and most importantly through his balls and out into his raging boner. He’d been pleasantly horny all the way through his haircut and now his dick was seriously tenting his shorts.

Once inside the stockroom he was led past a small office and into a small room with nothing but a cot and a dresser. “We have a room back here because sometimes we have private parties that run late and one of us will stay behind to clean up and just spend the night.” Ben looked blankly at him with a dopey smile still on his face. “You don’t care, do you boy?” He asked as he ran his hand along the shaved sides and back of Ben’s new undercut. Ben giggled and replied, “huh?”

“Exactly. That Rabbit sure does have a type. Speaking of Rabbit he said he would cover the haircut but you would cover the tip.”

Ben went to reach for his wallet when the barber unzipped his super tight jeans letting them fall to the floor. He wasn’t wearing underwear.

Ben forgot all about the tip and instantly fell to his knees. It’s not that he thought about giving this hot barber a blow job, he didn’t even think about blowing him as means of a tip, he really didn’t think at all. It was just right to service any dick that was presented to him. He was a slut and that’s what sluts did.

The barber moaned as he pumped his rock hard cock in and out of Ben’s mouth. Ben was practically floating as he was fulfilling his purpose to be a cumdump for hot, beefy bears. Not a thought in his pretty little head until he heard the barber speak again. “Rabbit was right, you’re becoming the perfect little Bimbear, aren’t you?”

The word “Bimbear” echoed in his mind. Was that why he felt like he was changing? Was he becoming something new? But as the barber’s cock slid effortlessly down his throat all these thoughts swirled around in his head. It was getting hard to think, no he didn’t think, he was just hard. He was feeling slutty, no he was a slut, plain and simple. Simple, he was simple. He didn’t need to think. He was becoming a Bimbear... no... he WAS a Bimbear. And at that exact moment the barber shot his load down Ben’s throat as Ben shot his load into his boxer briefs without even touching his cock.

The barber pulled his dick out of Ben’s mouth and one last burst of cum splashed him right on the forehead. He wiped the head of his dick clean with the palm of his hand and carefully stuffed it back into his jeans. He had to tell Ben to stand up again because he was just patiently kneeling looking up at him with a dumb smile and drops of cum dropping down his face. The barber took his dirty hand and wiped the remaining jizz off of Ben’s forehead, rubbing it into his messy hair. He used the jizz to spike his hair up just like before and it held perfectly. “There, he said, ready to take on the world. Now make sure you leave me a good Yelp review and make an appointment before you leave to come back in two weeks to keep your new cut nice and fresh.”

Ben walked through the shop glancing at his reflection in the various mirrors. His hair looked amazing but he really needed some new clothes. He stopped at the front desk and a different barber was there at the computer. He said, “Okay, you’re all set for another appointment in two weeks... Ben”. He smiled and corrected the man, “Benji, my name is Benji”.