The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of a Bimbear

pt. 3 — Bro Burro

Benji walked into a clothing store he’d never been to before. Even though he had the look of a bear he didn’t really ever dress the part. He didn’t hang out at bear events or wear cute bear t-shirts. He pretty much kept to himself. But given his new attitude he felt he needed a change. He felt super sexy after getting his haircut and the way the barber just fucked his face made him feel kinda slutty. And he loved it. He’d never been in this store before, in fact he’d never even noticed it, but something just drew him in. The hot bear behind the counter smiled at him and said, “Welcome to Abundant Bear. Can I help you find anything?". “Uh.... It’s my first time here, so I... uh...” The clerk hopped out from behind the counter and led him around the store, showing him where the underwear was and dressing rooms. He offered to help him find something but Benji was so overwhelmed with all the choices he decided to just look around. The first thing he checked out was the ass of the clerk as he walked away. And when he turned around and caught him Benji just giggled and blushed. “It’s funny”, he thought to himself, “normally I would be mort... um... morty... hmmm freaked out giggle at someone catching me but like, right now I’m... um... I’m... I’m so fucking horny. What was I thinking about?” This had been happening all afternoon. Every time Benji would start the internal dialogue that normally permeated his thoughts he would get distracted by his raging hard-on. He usually thought in complete sentences but today he could barely string more than a few words together. And his capacity to use or even remember big words was quickly diminishing.

A crop top caught his eye. It was bright red with the word “HONEY” in big shiny gold letters in a drippy font with a pair of matching shiny gold shorts. For a moment thought he would never wear something like this but then it was as if the thought itself was turning to mist and evaporating right out of his brain. He looked at the outfit and decided to try it on, even though something seemed a bit odd. Just as he turned to head towards the changing room he bumped into a sexy bear with a short spiky mohawk who was standing there holding a white mesh jersey and form fitting football shorts.

“Oh man, I’m sorry”, Benji said with a giggle.

“It’s cool, bro.” the guy replied with charming deep voice. “Didn’t I see you at the barber shop?”

“Yeah, we were both getting done at the same time” he said. The sexual innuendo of his statement made him giggle and blush but it also gave him an instant boner as his mind filled with images of him and this sexy bear, side by side, getting their asses rammed.

“Fuck”, the guy said with a glazed look in his eye. Benji noticed a sizable tenting in his sweatpants and replied, “I know what you’re thinking. giggle I’m glad it’s not just me”.

Benji gave him the once over and was so turned on by this man. He was Latino with beautiful honey brown skin, deep brown eyes you could stare at for days and a smile that could melt ice cream. Benji realized the two of them were basically staring right at each other and they both started smiling. Each felt there was something familiar about the other but they had no idea what it was.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Burro.. er, I mean Bruno. Man, I been doin’ that all day”. I don’t know what’s up with me.

“Me too. My name is Benji but... it’s Ben... but it’s not. It’s supposed to be Ben but it feels like it’s Benji.”

“I totally know what you mean, bro. I’ve been talkin’ like a fratboy all day and looking at all this jock stuff but I always hated sports. And it’s like I can’t think right. I have a PDH man! I PHD? That’s not right. You know, one of them papers that says I’m smart. And I keep thinkin’ my name’s Burro and I don’t know why.”

Even though he was listening, Benji couldn’t help but look down at this guy’s raging boner which has been getting harder and harder the longer he’s been talking. Part of him seemed to be in a panic but another part of him seemed to be getting more and more turned on as he talked about all this crazy stuff he was going through.

“Well, it sure looks like you’re hung like one”. He said.

Burro looked down and saw that his boner had betrayed him. “Yeah, man, I been horny AF lately and even talking about this stuff is gettin’ me boned. I don’t know what to do, bro. I don’t know... um.. anything.”

Benji stood there confused for a second. He was having such a hard time thinking but something was going on and he needed to figure it out.

“I don’t know what’s going on either” he said to Burro, “but we’re here and we picked out some clothes. Why fight what’s going on?”

Burro looked stunned that this guy was giving in so easily. “Dude”, he said, “I’m supposed to be all smart, n’ shit. I got a car... ear? You know, a job! And I.. um... I need to do something or be somewhere. I’m so confused!”

A moment of clarity hit Benji for a moment. He saw a bit of himself in Burro and he saw how he could take what was happening and run with it or fight hard to reject it. He still didn’t even know what “it” was but he’d been enjoying it so far.

“Listen”, he said as he moved closer to Burro, “do you like being horny?”

“Yeah bro, it’s the best.”

“Don’t these clothes look so sexy?”

“Fuck, bro, yeah they do.”

“Don’t you want to just try them on and see how they look? I know I do.”

Burro’s eyes glazed over a bit and he started panting. A single drop of drool leaked out of his mouth and as it fell to the ground it landed on the tip of his rock hard cock, which had already left a growing spot of precum on his stretched out sweat pants.

“Fuuuuuuck, bro”

Overcome with lust Benji grabbed him by his dick and playfully led him to the dressing room. They both went in and he absentmindedly let go of Burro’s dick before turning around and without realizing it Burro walked right into him causing his boner to slide right up against Benji’s ass. His entire body quivered and he nearly shot his load right there but Benji spun around and kept him going. Neither wanted this feeling to end so they both started to change. As soon as both were dressed they looked at each other side by side in the mirror. Benji looked like a slutty go go boy about to take the stage in a sleazy gay club and Burro looked like he was about to do a striptease at a sports themed bear bachelor party. Both had vacant looks in their eyes and dumb smiles on their faces. And both felt like this was exactly who they were. Overcome with lust they turned to each other and started furiously making out. Even though they had never met before today they couldn’t get enough of each other. Their hands roamed all over each other’s bodies, caressing, slapping, massaging nipples and fondling crotches. And just as things were getting hot and heavy the door to the dressing room swung open and there was the clerk from the counter, staring at them. They both froze and were at a total loss at what to do. With their diminished brain capacity they couldn’t even think of an excuse to get out of it so they both just stood there with their mouths open. But then they noticed his cock was sticking outside of his fly, hard as a rock, the tip wet with precum.

“Look, if you two sluts are gonna be gettin’ it on in here then I want in on the action!” he said.

Without even missing a beat Benji and Burro dropped to their knees and with one swift motion one of them undid his pants while the other pulled them and his jockstrap down to his ankles.

“I closed up shop for the night, sluts, so take your time”, he said as he placed his hands on the backs of their heads. They immediately began worshipping his dick, working in tandem like a well oiled machine. One working his nuts while the other worked his shaft, switching at the exact same time. It was like they had been working together for ages. Neither one even thought about how intuitive the other was because the only thing they could manage to think about was the clerk’s raging hard-on. They worked his cock so well he had to put both arms out to grip the doorway to keep his knees from buckling. After that he ordered them to both strip out of the clothes they had been trying on. He mused aloud about how to arrange the three of them to which Benji replied, “With all due respects Sir, I’m aching to get Burro’s donkey dick deep inside me” and Burro added, “Yes Sir, and it would be hot if you’d plow me like a dirty whore”. The clerk smiled a huge lascivious smile and without saying word grabbed Burro by the waist and spun him around so he was facing Benji. He reached up to a small shelf in the back of the changing room and pulled out a bottle of lube they used when guys tried on rubber. Within minutes he was riding Burro while Burro was deep inside Benji and the three of them were making so much noise you could have heard them down the street.

Benji, flat on his back, looked up into Burro’s eyes and found himself feeling a need to talk dirty to him. He never did that before but he couldn’t help himself. It was like stream of consciousness and he didn’t really know where it was coming from. “Yeah, fuck my ass jock boy. You like being a dumb jock, don’t you? You don’t need all those smarts, just let ’em go. Be a dumb slut like me. We’ll be bros. Fuck I love having you inside me, you’re so fuckin’ hot. You gotta share this with as many men as possible. Who needs smarts? We just need cum and dick and men to use us.” And as he talked Burro’s eyes got dimmer and dimmer as his mouth formed an “O” shape, making him look like a living sex doll. The deep guttural moans that spilled out of his mouth were so sensual the sound alone could have inspired men to shoot their loads. And as the clerk started shooting his cum into Burro’s sweet ass he himself started cumming into Benji. And while he was cumming his eyes glazed over even more and his voice started forming words, almost like he was speaking in tongues. “I’m a dumb jock, I’ve aways been a dumb jock, it’s what I was made for, bro, I’m a dumb jock with a donkey dick, my name is Burro, I’m a dumb ass donkey dicked jock boy”.

Once the clerk was done he sat back on the floor pulling his cock out of Burro’s ass. In turn, Burro pulled his enormous dick out of Benji, causing him to moan in ecstasy, and settled back into the clerk’s big firm arms. Benji then got up and brought his cock right up to Burros’ face. He looked at the clerk who, knowing full well what he wanted, nodded his permission and then Benji wrapped his hand around his cock, brought it up to Burro’s face and stopped. They locked eyes and shared a singular thought between them. Burro looked at Benji with a look of hunger and need and desperately whispered, “please bro”. And with that Benji shot a huge sticky load all over his face, into his open mouth, and down his chin onto his chest as if baptizing him into his new life.