The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of a Bimbear

pt. 4 — Brother Angel

Benji and Burro walked out of the clothing store carrying several bags each of slutty club wear that they were going to wear everywhere and not just when they went clubbing. Benji, in his Honeybear outfit, and Burro, in his football go-go gear, decided to stash their stuff at Benji’s because he lived closer. They stood in the living room for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do next but then they got too horny to think so they 69’d until they both came again. They cleaned themselves off, which took about an hour because they started fucking in the shower, and then tried to figure out what do to next. If they had a brain cell between them they would have been amazed that they could come again so quickly, especially since they had already shot huge loads back at the clothing store, but being horny, dumb and excessively full of cum the thought never struck their pretty little heads.

“You know what we gotta do...” Said Benji. “Uh... no, I don’t. That’s why we’re here” replied Burro. Benji had to focus really hard to keep his thoughts together because every time Burro talked he looked so hot that Benji’s thoughts started drifting to sex but he knew they had to figure this out. “We gotta go back to the club!” he said. “The Rabbit Hole?” Burro answered without thinking. “Is that what it’s called?” asked Benji. “I don’t think I ever looked. And why does that sound famm... um... fammeem... why does that sound like I should know what it... sounds like.” He was talking himself in circles again, which in turn made him horny which, in turn, made him forget what he was talking about. Luckily Burro was following along. Well, truth be told Burro was thinking about how much he wanted to suck his dick but he felt like if he kept up with the conversation they would get to that part.

Finally, Benji grabbed Burro’s hand and said, “Come on, let’s go!”

They took a ride share down to the club. It was about 11:30 by this point and the place was packed. They went up to the bar to order a drink and realized that neither of them had their wallets. The go-go shorts had pockets just big enough for their phones but no place for a wallet. But before they even had a chance to say anything the bartender interrupted them.

“Don’t worry, boys. All of Rabbit’s boys drink free. What’ll ya have?’

Benji looked wide eyed at the bartender. “What do you mean...Rabbit’s boys?”

The bartender said, “oh, you’re still... well, no worries. Drinks on the house, what’ll you have?”

Benji looked blankly and him for a moment and then blurted out, “Long Island?". “BRUSKIE” came a guttural chant from beside him. He looked over and Burro had a gleam in his eye. He was really starting to embrace whatever was happening to him and enjoy himself.

Just then another voice wafted though the three of them, seemingly riding on a cirrus cloud of sweet smelling perfume. “I’ll have a Sex on the Beach, hon”.

Benji and Burro turned to see the most magnificent creature. He had a boyish face that was masculine yet pretty, framed by a neatly cropped beard awash with pink glitter. His short, spiky platinum blonde hair swept from the back to the front getting progressively longer until it swept over his forehead and hung seductively over one eye. His arms and shoulders were an impressive size framing a voluptuous round belly. His outfit, what there was of it, was hot pink and amounted to a short sleeve shirt that was cut off above his pecks and a jockstrap that was designed with a see-through pink plastic triangle allowing you to see his shaved crotch and the top of his dick. He was smooth all over and his body glimmered with a light dusting of body glitter. He smiled and it was evident that he had on just a touch of lip gloss. He was the perfect mix of masculine and feminine in a stunning bear body.

Burro stood wide eyed with his mouth agape, while Benji reached out his hand to introduce himself. “Hi there. I’m Benji and this is my broth... um... buddy Burro.”

“I’m Angel. Haven’t we met? I swear we’ve met before.”

Burro shook his head as if trying to clear out a bunch of cobwebs that had formed while he was standing there. “Bro!!! I was thinkin’ the same thing! You look like someone I know, but I don’t know how I know. Ya know?”

Angel giggled. “I like this one. He’s a real cutie. Where you boys from?”

Benji replied, “I live across town. I used to be from... um...” He looked at Burro confused, as if somehow he would know where he was from. “Don’t look at me Bro, I can’t even think of where I’m from... thinking is bad. I don’t like to think.” “Yeah, thinking is bad”, Benji said, almost entering into a trance like state. They both were suddenly sporting raging boners and each one couldn’t stop thinking about another round of hot steamy sex with the other right there in the bar until Angel’s voice snapped them out of it.

“My, my, you two are a couple of horndogs, aren’t you”? Will you hold my drink, I need to go to the little boys room.” He eloquently handed Benji his cocktail and wafted off towards the bathroom. Benji turned to Burro and said, “Wow, he’s something else, isn’t he?” But before he could answer they were interrupted by a man who had been standing near the bar. “Things are not what they seem,” he said. The man was black, dressed in a leather vest, black jeans and sneakers with short hair and a close cropped beard. His had a light dusting of hair across his chest leading down to a perfectly formed treasure trail, with a belly that extended out past his vest. Benji and Burro both thought this man would be very handsome if it weren’t for the fact that he had a worried look on his face and had just interrupted their conversation.

“Listen, I don’t know how long I have to talk but you need to know this. That man’s name isn’t Angel. He’s my friend, Angus. A week ago he was a beer guzzling straight guy. Now he’s this girly gay guy. I don’t know what’s going on but something strange is happening. And... I don’t really know how to say this...”

“This” said Burro proudly. Benji shushed him and gestured for the man to continue.

He looked back and fourth between both of them and said, “You guys are different too.”