The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of a Bimbear

pt. 5 — Baby Brother Cubby

“Come on Angus, we don’t have all day!”

Dominik was a getting anxious. He wanted to get to the club and Angus was taking his good sweet time. He was so particular about his looks that he took forever getting ready to go out. It was like every hair on his head had to be perfect and his clothes had to be impeccable. The funny thing was that Angus was straight and tonight they were going to a gay bar, so why he was wearing out his mirror was anyone’s guess.

Angus stuck his head out of the bathroom. He looked great. “I’ll just be a minute”, he said.

Angus was an adorable bear cub. He had a narrow face with a little cleft in his chin, which you would never see because of his goatee. He had a nice belly and strong arms and on the rare occasion Dominik had seen him wrapped in a towel going from the shower to the bedroom he could tell he had a great body. He couldn’t figure out why he always wore so many layers to hide it all. He figured it was because Cameron was straight and growing up his mother had always nagged him about his size. But the thing was, he was extremely attractive. She obviously had a very narrow idea of what beauty was because she was always on him about eating less and wearing lots of bulky clothes to hide his shape. Dominik often wondered if this was also why he was so terrible with women. He would start to date a girl and then expect so much of her that she would dump him before they even made it past a few months. He wasn’t mean or anything, he just didn’t know how to treat woman properly. If he wasn’t always going on about sports or cars Dominik would think he was super closeted, then again he doth protest too much so maybe that was the case.

Dominik and Angus had been roommates in college and when college was over they got a place together and just stayed roommates. They were close friends so living together was easy. Sure they fought a little here and there, as most roommates do, but for the most part they stayed out of each other’s way at home and enjoyed hanging out together.

Angus finally came out of the bathroom. Every hair in place, his purple dress shirt neatly tucked into his black pants with a black undershirt so he wouldn’t even show off the slightest bit of his furry chest. He walked past Dominik as if he were the one in a hurry and turned back to say, “Well, are you coming?”

Dominik had to quickly avert his eyes because he didn’t want his roommate to catch him looking at his ass. It was sad but true, Dominik had always held a bit of a candle for his roommate. But given that he was straight it was to be unrequited.

Dominik had a good feeling about tonight. He checked himself in the mirror and was looking good. He’d been exploring the leather culture and was finding himself to be quite Dominant. The only problem was he was a bit shy, so trying to get the two sides of his personality to work together was a bit of a struggle. But tonight he felt sexy. He had on a leather harness over a black T-shirt, black jeans and army boots. He figured that big things would be happening tonight. He had no idea how right he was.

“Look, I don’t have a lot of time so I’ll tell you what I know. Angus and I were here at this bar a few weeks ago. I went off to dance with this hot boy and when I looked over I saw him talking to his older Asian dude. I don’t know his name but I think he owns the place. Nobody here will talk about him and if you ask them it’s like they go all spacey and don’t know who you’re talking about.”

Burro furrowed his brow and asked, “Spacey... like Kevin Spacey?”

Dominik looked at him intently. “You don’t even remember me do you?”

Burro smiled and replied happily, “No but if you drop your pants I might remember”

Dominik got even more frustrated. “I hit on you about a month ago, right here. It was during an afternoon beer bust and we were watching the game on TV. We had a really in-depth conversation about how straight men often grow up watching sports because of the bonding they have with other men but gay men fetishize sports because we lack that bonding and internalize our... feelings.” Burro looked like the conversion was starting to give him a headache, but he was also starting to get a raging boner, which was all too visible through his tight football pants. “And look at you now. You’re the epitome of a guy with a football fetish.”

“Don’t swear at me, I ain’t no pity me, whatever that means!” Burro spat out with a child like indignation.

“And you,” he said turning to Benji, “I’ve been watching you sit over in that corner for weeks. Even if someone made eyes at you you’d never know it. Now all of a sudden you’re walkin’ around here like sex on a stick? Nobody gets that kind of confidence overnight. It’s that guy I’m telling you!”

“What guy?” a booming voice said from behind them. Dominik slowly turned in place while Benji and Burro looked from him to the mysterious stranger who just approached them. And there, standing before them, Angel under one arm and a young hairless Twink under the other, was Rabbit.

He looked majestic. Salt and pepper beard framing a smile that would melt all of the ice caps at once, a big beautiful belly with big strong arms, and firm, strong legs. He had on tight black jeans, a denim vest ornately decorated with gold designs and shiny army boots. Around his neck was a gold chain with a circular medallion that contained Chinese lettering and an image of what appeared to be two men, their bodies entwined, locked in embrace. He stood before the three of them mighty and powerful. Angel had his hand on his hip like he was a piece of arm candy on the red carpet and the Twink was nonchalantly sucking on Rabbit’s thumb as it draped over his shoulder. The boy was 22, lithe and handsome, with a mop of dark floppy hair, a bit of scruff on his chin and the very beginnings of a little pot belly. He was so into Rabbit that he paid the others no mind at all.

“You’re behind this! What have you done to them?” Dominik yelled. He was attempting to make a scene but noticed that only a few of the other bar patrons barely glanced over and the bar staff were too busy either flirting with the patrons or groping each other, putting on a bit of a show. Rabbit let out a booming laugh that nearly shook the rafters and the sound of his laugh hit each of them like an erotic rush. Benji and Burro gravitated together and started unconsciously rubbing each other’s bellies while Angel and the Twink both sported obscene bulges from their rock hard cocks straining against what little fabric was holding them in. “Why don’t we retire to my chambers and we can discuss things there.” he said.

“I’m not going anywhere with you!” said Dominik defiantly. At this Rabbit gave Angel a knowing look and removed his arm. Angel practically floated up to Dominik and said, “Honey, it’s for the best. He knows what he’s doing. Come on back and everything will make sense.”

Dominik started to protest but then found that the scent of Angel’s perfume was intoxicating. That, mixed with the musk that was now pouring from Benji and Burro, was making his head swim. Then he looked deep into Rabbit’s eyes and he swore he saw them glow. Rabbit smiled a huge beautiful smile and said, “Good... then follow me”.

The five of them followed Rabbit to the back of the club, up a nondescript set of stairs and into a loft apartment that overlooked the club. None of them had ever even known about this place because the blackened windows blended in with the black walls yet once inside they had a perfect view of the dancing, sweating, groping bodies below.

The room was lavishly decorated with male statues of various sizes, all of them with erect cocks. The light was low and inviting. There was a bar at one side that could have easily served a small club. One would think that Rabbit hosted many private parties up here. All the other rooms were open and sat a few steps above a large circular sunken living room, including a bedroom with a double king sized bed, a small dining room and fully stocked play room complete with a fuck bench, St. Andrew Cross and an array of BDSM tools and gear that would make even the most well equipped Master jealous. The floors were black and shiny, like dark mirrors, except in the living room, which was covered in pillows and cushions. On one side was a large, ornately designed, throne that was big enough for Rabbit and one or two others to comfortably inhabit at once, cushioned all around so one need not sit upright while in it. It was exquisite and decadent.

“Can I get you a drink”, he said to his guests. “We don’t have time for this”, Dominik said trying to summon the anger he’d been building up for weeks yet failing. “I wanna know what the ffff....” at that moment Angel started nibbling at his neck and making his cock get so hard it was getting difficult to think. He’d secretly wanted this for so long, but not like this. He was so confused by what was going on.

Rabbit stepped down into the living room and sat on his throne. He looked over the five men standing in the doorway and motioned for each of them. One by one they followed his hand motions, partially because an unseen force seemed to be gently moving them in that direction and partially because they were all so in shock none of them could think of anything else to do.

Benji and Burro were moved to the left side of the living room, Dominik and Angel to the right and the Twink sat silently and blissfully on Rabbit’s lap appearing to be in a pleasant fog. Rabbit snapped his fingers and suddenly all five of them were naked.

Rabbit beamed at his collection of boys. “I know there are many questions...”

“Yeah” said Burro, “Like when your’e the bottom at an orgy how do you know when everyone else is done?”

Rabbit smiled at Burro. “You were always so bogged down with such heavy thoughts. I see you have adapted well to your new life.”

“But why are we all here?” Benji blurted out. “I mean, did you pick us? Did we seek you out unconsh... on conch us... damn, whatever that word is”

Rabbit chuckled to himself, “All will be revealed soon. But first, you have two new brothers to welcome.”

Benji, Burro and Angel all instantly knew what he meant. Brothers! That was the word that tied them all together. That was the reason the three felt that they had met before. They were brothers. Not in biological sense but in a sexual and spiritual sense. They were bonded because they were Rabbit’s boys. And they’ve been out wandering around searching for each other. But something was still missing.

“Hush your minds, boys. Tonight the circle will be complete.” Rabbit said as he lifted the Twink off of his lap and gestured for him to move to the center of the room.

Instantly a calm overtook all of them and they became incredibly horny. Without even thinking about it they all started playing with their cocks. Their bodies were on fire and it was like unseen hands were massaging their nipples, fingering their hungry holes and touching and teasing every part of their bodies. They each knew the others were feeling this too but never took their eyes off of the boy who stood there naked before them. Even if they could muster any outside thought they didn’t want to, they were too lost to the energy that was quickly filling the room.

Even Dominik, who was still not sure of anything that was going on, was too caught up in the moment to event think about running. He didn’t understand why he felt so calm and peaceful while he should have been panicking, but the sensations flowing over his body were making him so horny that all he could do was sit there playing with his own cock and balls and loving every second of it.

Rabbit took a moment and looked over the Twink. A thoughtful look came over his face. His eyes started to glow with a golden shimmer while at the same time the boy was enveloped with a similar golden glow.

“What is your name, boy?”

“Charles, Daddy”.

“What do you seek, boy?”

“I... I wanna be a bear cub, Daddy.”

His cock slowly rose as he spoke. Rabbit playfully twirled the hairs on his chin while he pondered what the boy was saying. It was almost like he was peering deep into his mind while at the same time listening to his words. He spoke again.

“Why do you call me Daddy rather than Sir or Master”.

The boy begin trembling, “I... I don’t know, Daddy... I just... I don’t know.”

“Speak boy” said Rabbit firmly. But the boy’s face became anguished. Like he knew the words that wanted to come out but couldn’t bring himself to say them. It was as if the 22 years of his life had been spent building up a wall that he wasn’t strong enough to break through. The softest gasp left his flushed face and the faint trail of one word... “Please”.

Rabbit stood and his eyes burned with golden fire that reached out like two arms and wrapped around Charles like a warm embrace. Charles’ eyes let up with the same golden light and his cock hit full mast with a raging hard-on, precum dripping from the tip like a leaky faucet. His body stood bolt upright like a soldier at attention while his face went slack and his eyes wide.

Rabbit said firmly but compassionately, “Speak your truth, boy”.

Charles’ mouth moved and his voice spoke in an eerie monotone as if the words were coming straight out of his subconscious without the benefit of being processed by his mind.

“I am lost between two worlds. I am man. I am child. I seek a Master to pleasure but a Daddy to cuddle. I am a sexual being capable of servicing all kinds of men and yet I am a child who wants to be nurtured and cared for. I long to give up this world and be a Daddy’s boy. A sexy chubby baby bear. My mind is horny and perverted but also sweet and innocent and it’s complexity keeps me from ever progressing forward. It needs to be uncluttered and released from this torment. My soul yearns for this my Twink body betrays me. I don’t fit in anywhere. I am lost between worlds.”

Rabbit walked around to face the boy while the others watched, enraptured, from behind him. He cupped the boy’s face in his hands and the boy seemed to regain control again. He asked, “Do you trust me, boy?”

Tears started streaming down the boy’s face, “Yes Daddy, I trust you”

“Do you give yourself to me, boy”, he asked earnestly and intently.

“Yes Daddy, I give myself to you.” the boy replied, his smile widening.

“Do you accept your new life with your brothers totally and completely?”

“Yes, Daddy, I accept my new life and my new brothers”, he said excitedly, his cock bobbing up and down sending droplets of precum all over the floor.

Benji, Burro and Angel all watched in amazement. It was like a door to each of their minds had been opened and they remembered this ritual happening to each of them. What they didn’t realize was that something had gone wrong. Dominik was a part of this but he had resisted. But he was here because he was still drawn to them. And in this moment none of that mattered. To any of them.

With a look from Rabbit Benji, Burro and Angel all moved closer to Charles. Feeding off of the incredible amount of energy surrounding them they started running their hands all over him. Taking turns giving his cock a lick or a suck but not lingering long enough to make him shoot his load. They kissed him, one by one and kissed each other. Deeply, passionately. They caressed his butt, teased his hole with their dripping cocks and surrounded him with their bodies.

Meanwhile, Rabbit beckoned Dominik closer. Standing only a foot away from the four brothers who were locked in an orgiastic cluster he turned Dominik to face them while he wrapped his gigantic arms around him. Dominik stared in wide eyed amazement, his cock so hard and aching for attention. He could no longer tell where one of them ended and the others began and he wanted to be a part of it so bad.

“Give in... give in to it... let go” he cooed into the man’s ear. “You know you want to”. Dominik’s head was getting fuzzy. Thinking was so hard. It would be so good just to give in and be a part of this. But something held him back.

Giving him a big firm loving hug, Rabbit said, “Ahhh, in due time, my boy.” And with that he released him, letting him stumble backwards and fall gently onto the throne, as if guided by unseen hands. He then approached Charles spreading his arms wide enough to encircle all four of them and looked the boy deep in the eyes.

“You give yourself freely and openly to me... and I will always love and protect you... you are now a part of my family... and you will bring love and sex to the men you service in my name... baby boy, be free of society’s chains and wear only mine. Be free of their stupid rules. Forget what you’ve been taught and know only what you know. Be reborn as my baby bear cub... Your name is Cubby. We are one.” And with that Cubby fell to his knees. All three of the surrounding brothers shot their loads onto him and as the warm liquid showered upon his skin he was in paradise. Rabbit approached, his rock hard cock just inches from his lips. Cubby looked up into his eyes and kissed it then opened his mouth to suck his Daddy’s cock. The other boys gathered around Rabbit and ran their hands all over his body. In an instant they knew there was no Top or bottom, there was only sex. They played with his nipples, stuffed their cocks into his open and inviting hole, explored his mouth with their tongues and brought themselves into a frenzy of sexual heat. The golden glow that surrounded the two now surrounded the entire group and they were all lost in it’s delicious haze. It was like they hadn’t even cum because they were all close to shooting their loads again and they were all in sync with each other. Then Rabbit pulled the boy’s mouth off of his cock, pulled him up to face him, and gave him a long sensual kiss. They peered lovingly into each other’s eyes for just a moment and then Cubby gave a mischievous smile, spun around and offered his hole to his Daddy. The brothers continued putting their dicks into any hole they could find and offering their own to whatever found it’s way there while Rabbit mounted his newest boy. It went on for what seemed like an eternity yet none of them wanted it to end. But then in one electrifying moment Rabbit let out a moan that seemed to break through the Heavens and burst open Hell. And as he pumped his load into the boy’s hungry hole all of them them started cumming along with him. The golden glow surrounding all of them started glowing a fiery red and the boy began to change. With each pump his body got thicker and hairier while his belly extended into a sexy round ball. His handsome Twink face rounded into that of an adorable bear cub, his peach fuzz blossoming into a nice, well manicured, short beard. And his eyes. His eyes grew dull yet lustful, like he was no longer troubled with heavy thoughts. Or any thoughts at all really. Just an eagerness to please.

And as he pumped his last shot of semen into his new creation he whispered, “you may cum” and Cubby let out a moan that stared out as a high pitched squeal that melted deliciously into a deep guttural baritone roar as he shot a load like he’d never shot before. The last vestiges of the man he had been escaped within a torrent of jizz that rained like a thunderstorm across the cushions on the living room floor. It was so powerful his knees buckled and Rabbit gently let him down to lay upon the soft warm floor. The rest of them joined in, sweaty and spent. Cubby looked deeply into Rabbits eyes and said, “thank you Daddy”.

They all lay breathing heavily on the floor of the living room for a few minutes when the sound of a door slamming shook them out of their afterglow. Well, everyone but Rabbit. Benji looked up, “Dominik!” He looked at the others, panicked. “He took off”.

“Don’t worry, my boy,” Rabbit said, smiling, while cradling Cubby’s head close to his chest. “He’ll be back”.