The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of a Bimbear

pt. 6 — Baby Bear Makeover

It had been a two weeks since Cubby’s transformation and the ceremony bringing together Rabbit’s new family. The boys had been spending their nights at the club in training for their new jobs as go-go boys. Given their diminished IQs and overactive libidos they very well couldn’t go back to their regular jobs, especially since the idea of wearing work appropriate clothing made them all terribly uncomfortable. But today Benji and Burro were given a task. They were to take baby bear Cubby and get him some new clothes. Rabbit had gotten him some super cute booty shorts and tank tops for daily wear but there was something missing. So Rabbit gave them the keys to his SUV, went over their instructions, and sent them on their way.

Before going shopping Rabbit wanted them to take Cubby to get a haircut and they knew exactly where to take him. Walking into the shop, Benji waved to Rod, the barber who had cut his hair. “Hi Rod, we brought Cubby”.

“Excellent”, he replied. “I’ve been looking forward to this. Up in the chair, little guy.”

Cubby got a big smile on his face. He was used to Rabbit referring to him as “baby bear” but his cock got really hard anytime a big strong man talked to him like he was a child. It was like they were showing their dominance over him that even though he was a 22 year old adult he was just a little boy in their eyes. Rod pulled the clippers out and started shaving the sides and back of Cubby’s hair. Then he cut and styled the top so it swept over one side giving him an adorable surfer boy look. After that he pulled out the foils and started adding bleach to his hair. Once he put him under the dryer he started talking to the barber next to him, then looked over to Benji and Burro, motioned towards the back room and smiled. Without missing a beat they obediently went to the back.

A few minutes later Rod entered and locked the door behind him. When he turned around the boys were naked and kneeling on the floor, cocks totally erect, with the kind of excited look dogs get when they hear food being put in their bowls. Rod chuckled to himself and said, “Boy, Rabbit really has you boys trained well. Just the thought of cock has you all fired up. It’s like a pavlovian response”. The boys looked at each other and giggled, like they often did when they heard big words they didn’t understand, and their dicks bobbed up and down dripping precum on the floor underneath them. “That’s right, you little himbos are too stupid for big words. Let me see if I can explain it a little better” and with that he unzipped his fly and let his big huge cock flop out of his jeans. The boys eyes glazed over and their jaws dropped open, tiny threads of drool spilling out of them. He looked at Benji and said “Well, you just had a taste of this so you get to eat my ass while you’re friend here gets his turn”. He undid his pants and before they hit the floor Benji was already behind him digging his face deep into his delicious ass, reaching his tongue in as deep as he could. Meanwhile, Burro was deepthroating his cock just as he had been trained, stealing sniffs of the musk buried in his thick mass of pubes every chance he could get a breath past his restricted airway. He loved sucking cock before he met Rabbit but now he was becoming a pro, using his throat muscles to keep Rod’s dick hard and on the edge but backing off before he was ready to cum. This went on for a little while and Rod was totally enjoying using the two sluts but what he really wanted was a crack at Burro’s ass. He looked behind him and said to Benji, “No matter what I do you keep that face buried deep in my ass, got it boy?” “Mmmm ymmms smmmrrr”, he replied without pulling away. Knowing they had customers in the shop he kept himself quiet and knew he had to make sure the boys would also. He opened a drawer that was next to the cot and pulled out a leather gag. Grabbing Burro by the hair he gently but firmly pulled him up until he was face to face with him. “Gotta keep you quiet so we don’t disturb the customers” he said, as he inserted the gag into his mouth, pulling the straps behind his head and buckling it securely. He then pushed the boy down onto the bed, lubed up his rock hard cock, pulled up his legs and started fucking his ass. Burro moaned softly but knew not to make any noise. It felt so good to be used by this guy, especially knowing that it was payment for his brother’s haircut. Not only did it make him feel super slutty to be whored out like this but it also made him happy that he was doing something for his brother. Benji would have felt the same but he loved eating ass so much that he forgot all about the reason they were there. Then, with a grunt and a satisfied sigh Rod shot his load deep inside Burro’s guts while Burro’s eyes rolled back inside his head, quietly moaning in ecstasy. He pulled his dick out leaving him lying on the cot happy and content with his legs still in the air.

He told Benji he could get dressed while he looked Burro up and down, enjoying what he was seeing. “Oh, that reminds me”, he said. He then pulled a nice sized black butt plug out of the drawer, coated it with lube and slid it into Burro’s hungry hole. “Rabbit left this here a while ago when we were having a little gang bang back here and I’ve been meaning to return it. He told me how much you love your cunt stuffed so I’m gonna let you carry my load home with you. Please thank him for letting me use his toy”. He looked at Benji and then back at Burro and added with a smile, “...uh, toys”.

Once they were all cleaned up they went back out into the shop to see Cubby looking absolutely adorable. His hair flopped over the side and had been done in wavy blonde highlights of varying shades that made it look like he spent all his time in the sun. His beard had been trimmed and was a shade lighter as well, and his eyebrows were perfectly manicured. They were used to things being on Rabbit’s account so they made sure Cubby thanked Rod and the other barber and left to go shopping.

As they walked out to the parking lot Cubby stoped and asked, “How do I look?”

“Bro, really?” Burro replied as he started to get into the car, “With your eyes, silly. Boy, are you dumb.”

Benji giggled and hugged Cubby, “You look awesome baby bro”. He smiled and watched them both get into the car. He thought about how dumb Burro was and it gave him a raging boner. It didn’t help that he didn’t get to cum while eating Rod’s ass since he hadn’t been given permission. But he wondered why he seemed to be a little sharper than Burro and Cubby, and having to be the one to take charge. He didn’t mind. He loved his brothers. But a little part of him wished he could give up all responsibility and just be lead along like them. But once these thoughts started running through his head he started getting a bit of a headache.

Just then Burro stuck his head out of the window, “Hey bro, what ya doing? We gotta get lil bro his new clothes.”

“Okay, okay, I’m coming” he replied.

“No fair!", Burro said as he pulled his head back inside. “I didn’t get to cum”.

Meanwhile, back at the club, Rabbit had just opened the doors to let the staff in to start setting up for the afternoon Happy Hour crowd. Angel walked in, put his hands behind his back and bowed his head. He was wearing hot pink booty shorts and a matching pink tank top with the image of an angel in pastel pink in the center. He had on pastel pink sneakers with knee high white and pink striped socks. His beard and eyebrows now matched his platinum blond hair and with his pale skin tone it looked amazing on him.

Rabbit was welcoming the bar staff as they filtered in but took a moment to gaze upon the majesty of the demure creature standing before him. He gave him a big bear hug and placed his palm firmly on the back of his head, gently pushing it into his chest. Angel could hear his heart beat and the feeling of having his Master enveloping him in his strong arms made his entire body tingle. “How’s my girl doing?” Rabbit asked.

Although he loved to straddle the line between masculine and feminine, Angel still identified as male and totally gay. But when Rabbit referred to him as a girl it made his dick so hard he could barely stand it. He didn’t find it humiliating or demeaning as some might. He loved women. He wouldn’t enjoy dressing in panties or girly clothes if he didn’t. But there was just something about Master sexualizing his femme side, while so many other gay men rejected it, that made him so turned on.

“I’m super horny, Master”, he said as he took a step back and looked into Rabbit’s eyes, “but I don’t want to bother you while you have work to do. I just wanted to come over... to be near you.”

“You’re never a bother, honey” Rabbit replied. Then he got a serous look on his face. “Have you seen him?”

“Oh he comes and goes. Doesn’t say much. But since I’ve been here late every night he’s already asleep by the time I get home and he’s gone to work by the time I get up in the morning. If I’m there any other time of the day he leaves soon after I get there. I tried to talk to him but he just looks at me with anger and gives me the silent treatment. I don’t know what to do.”

Rabbit took Angels face in his hand, “You know this isn’t about you, right? He’ll come around.”

“I know, Master. But thank you.” he said with a great big smile.

“Now, all this has to have been weighing heavy on that pretty little head of yours. Go upstairs and get the pink dildo out of the cabinet and start workin’ that pussy of yours until all those silly thoughts just melt away. You know I like my girl to be a ditzy little slut. But no cumming until I get up there.”

“Yes Master”, he replied and flitted up the stairs giggling.

Across town Cubby was expecting to go back to the same shop Rabbit took him to for his booty shorts. He was super excited because last time he got to suck off the store clerk under the counter while he checked out other customers. He knew they could see him and he loved that they were watching so he really put on a show for them, pulling his dick out of his mouth and smacking himself on the face with it, bouncing it off his tongue, looking up hoping the clerk would look down and make eye contact with him between customers. But today they were going a different way. He was a little confused when they pulled up to a building he’d never seen before, but that was nothing new. He was often confused and that made him giggle and get a boner, so he just smiled and enjoyed the ride. They finally pulled into a parking lot of a building that had all the windows blacked out. “What kind of place his this?” He asked innocently. Benji smiled and said, “Well, you’re the baby of the family and Master thought you should dress the part.”

They walked into the shop and Cubby’s eyes got real big. There were racks of adult sized onesies and footy pajamas, oversized stuffed animals, and t-shirts with colorful cartoon animals on them. Cubby couldn’t believe his eyes. He’d heard of stuff like this but he never thought he could ever wear any of it. The clerk welcomed them and asked if he could be of any help. Benji explained that his “little brother” needed to dress more appropriately for his place in the family and the clerk was more than happy to help them.

“You’re Rabbit’s boys, aren’t ya? I’ve been expecting you. Does the little guy need a diaper change before we start?”

Cubby’s face turned beet red. “Um... I don’t wear diapers.”

The clerk smiled, “You do now, strip down and hop up on the changing table over there”.

Cubby looked around, “Right here out in the open?”

“Don’t worry. This is a destination shop. Anyone who comes in here knows what kind of shop this is and what to expect.”

So Cubby did as he was told and hopped up on the table naked as a jaybird. The clerk took a large pacifier and put it into his mouth. It was light blue and had a cartoon teddy bear on it. Cubby giggled and eagerly sucked on it while the clerk laid out an adult diaper that had matching teddy bears on it. Cubby’s head was spinning and he could almost hear Daddy’s voice saying over and over again in his head, “You’re Daddy’s little diaper slut... you’re Daddy’s little diaper slut.” The clerk did the full service, wiping his cock and ass with a couple of moist disposable towelettes, which wasn’t easy as his dick was rock hard and leaking precum like crazy. The clerk playfully tugged at his boner a few times making Cubby coo, giggle, and moan a little bit. Then he used lotion and baby powder on him before securing the diaper in place. Once he was done he helped Cubby off of the table, handed him a teddy bear that matched the ones on his pacifier and diaper, then took him over to a full length mirror. Cubby looked at the image staring back at him in awe. The skinny hairless Twink he had been just a few weeks ago had already completely faded from his memory but seeing himself standing there in a diaper, holding a teddy bear and sucking on a pacifier caused his head to spin again and his jaw to drop open. The pacifier slipped out of his mouth and dangled on a ribbon around his neck. After a moment or two his open mouth turned into a great big happy smile and he said out loud, “I’m Daddy’s little diaper slut!". He clapped his hands, exclaimed “Yay!!!” and did a little happy dance.

For the next hour or so his brothers helped him try on a variety of onesies and little boy clothes, all of which were specially designed to show off his beautiful body. The T-Shirts, most of them cut off at the midriff, had cartoon animals or sayings like Diaper Slut, Daddy’s Boy, and Baby Bear on them. The shorts were made so that you couldn’t not see the diaper poking over the waistband. And even the onesies were form fitting to show off his beautiful curves. When they left the store the he was practically skipping while holding his two brothers hands. Cubby had never been happier and neither had his brothers.

Meanwhile, back at the club Rabbit had just finished getting dressed and was pouring himself a drink at the bar before heading down to check on his employees. He turned to look into the bedroom at Angel fast asleep when he heard the front door open behind him. “I knew you’d come back”, he said with a smile, “I’m just surprised it took you so long.” When there was no reply his smile faded and he turned around slowly to see Dominik standing there pointing a gun at him.