The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of a Bimbear

pt. 7 — Ben and Bruno and Angus and Charles and...

When Rabbit bought the club a few years ago he was disappointed that all the bartenders and go-go boys were muscular, white, and all looked the same. It didn’t take much to influence many of them to seek work elsewhere, implanting an idea that the club down the street had better opportunities, or that maybe they could explore hidden talents and try something different. A few that courted an element of constant partying and were on a dangerous path found themselves simply forgetting that lifestyle ever existed, became repulsed by the substances that led them to it and ended up quitting to pursue lives that were a little more mundane, like settling down with an office job and a monogamous relationship. Rabbit wasn’t much for revenge but he felt if one can’t swim the dark waters of physical and spiritual delights without the use of addictive substances then maybe it was best for them to stay out of the pool.

Over time he began to augment the staff with a more diverse group of men, including men of color, non-binary and trans men. The original bar staff that remained were the ones who had already formed a bond with each other. And each new employee was hand picked so they would easily fit in. Yet something was still missing. For both himself and his club. Rabbit wanted a family. A small group who would not only help him run the bar but also become his personal family as well. So he started getting to know the regulars who considered his bar a second home, maybe not in the conventional way, but by peering into their souls. And after several months of getting to know so many of them he settled on five. Five men to whom he would give the greatest gift. And one of them was currently pointing a gun at him.

“What did you do to them?” Dominik said, his trembling voice rising above the distant thumping of the club’s music below. He couldn’t tell if he was more nervous or afraid, but he’d come this far and it was too late to turn back.

Rabbit addressed him as he motioned towards the bar. “Dom, you don’t need that. I’ll be happy to answer all of your questions. Let me make you a drink.”

“Oh, so you can drug me? Is that how you... you... get inside their heads? Y... you drug them? Or is it some kind of hypnosis or brainwashing? Angus was perfectly fine just the way he was and now he’s... he’s...”

“I’m what Dominik?” Angel stepped out of the bedroom wearing nothing but a silky see-through robe.

“Well, look at you. You’re different. You’re not you!” Dominik blurted out.

“And how well do you know your friend, Dom?” Rabbit asked.

Dominik looked at Angel for a moment with a mix of sadness and anger then back at Rabbit. “I know him well enough to know that you’ve done something to him. You’ve done something to all of them. And why do you keep calling me Dom, my name is...”

“Dominik!!!” Benji yelled from the doorway as he dropped the bags of diapers and clothes he was carrying to the ground. Dominik spun around and Benji saw the gun. Burro and Cubby came up the stairs behind him and he quickly put his arms out to keep his brothers from entering. “Get back, he’s got a gun!!!”

Rabbit calmly said to his boys, “Go back downstairs, boys. Angel, go with them. Dom and I have some things to discuss.”

“NO!” Dominik yelled. “They have a right to know what you’ve done to them! Just as I do! Get in here. We’re all gonna get to the bottom of this!” Burro said meekly, “I... I’m a bottom” to which Benji shook his head with a “not now” look.

Dominik looked at the package of adult diapers and the bag of oversized baby clothes, some of which had spilled out onto the floor, and let out a disgusted sigh. He motioned with his head for the boys to move over to the other side of the room, opposite the bar and to the side of Rabbit and himself. Rabbit looked at Angel and motioned with his eyes that he should join his brothers.

“Daddy?” asked Cubby, obviously frightened. “What’s he talking about? I’m scared.”

Dominik looked at Rabbit with a look of total confusion, “I thought I had hallucinated that night. I know I was sober when I met the kid, but... but how does he still look like that? He couldn’t have gained that much weight in just a couple of weeks. What’s going on here?”

“Don’t be scared baby boy,” Rabbit said reassuringly. “We’re just going to have a little talk. Dom, what’s happened here is that I wanted a family. One that could be with me, help me run the bar, and have a life together. And I wanted each to one to share a different fetish of mine so we could all have a lot of fun together. I have so many fetishes, pups, jocks, ABDL, femboys, leather, and when you mix them all together the capacity for pleasure is endless. But you, Dom, you have resisted me. Why?”

Dominik looked towards the boys and a tear trickled down his cheek. “Because I didn’t want you to turn me into something I’m not. Make me dumb as dirt and helpless against you. Turn me into one of your freaks!”

“Is that what you think is happening?” he said as he took a step closer to Dominik. “You think they’re here against their will?”

Dominik looked back at Rabbit and shook the gun at him. “Don’t come any closer! I’ll... I’ll shoot”.

Rabbit looked intently at him, “No you won’t. You didn’t come here to kill me. You just want answers.” He took a few more steps.

Dominik was shaking now, and began sobbing uncontrollably. “Don’t... please. Whatever you did to him... THEM. Whatever you did to them, just stop. Let us go. Please.” he cried as he looked back towards the boys.

Rabbit’s eyes narrowed. He looked at him then to the boys. Finally he figured out what was going on. He wasn’t looking at all of them. Only one.

“That’s it, isn’t it. You didn’t resist me out of fear... or anger... you resisted because of love.”

A look of shock hit Dominik’s face, as if a long held secret had just been revealed. Like something he’d buried deep down had just been pulled out of him and exposed to the light. But he wasn’t ready for it. If he could, he would have taken all the words out of the air and stuffed them back where they came from but the action had been done and all he could do is stand there in shock, tears streaming down his face.

“Well then,” Rabbit said. “you came seeking answers... perhaps more answers than you even realized. And now you shall have them.”

All at once it felt like all the air had been sucked out of the room. Everything went black, the faint music from downstairs stopped and it was totally quiet. Dominik was standing next to Rabbit and they were facing Benji, Burro, Angel and Cubby, who were each naked, staring straight ahead with their eyes unfocused as if in a deep trance. Each of them were inside a pillar of light that seemed to stretch upwards to infinity. Benji was bathed in shimmering yellow, Burro was awash in a deep green, Angel was surrounded by soft pink and Cubby was in baby blue. Dominik’s gun was gone and he and Rabbit were naked as well. He looked at the guys then back to Rabbit. “I feel like I should be scared but I feel totally calm and at peace. What did you do to me? And what’s wrong with them?”

Rabbit smiled and put his hands on Dominik’s shoulders. “We are somewhere outside of the world you know, but you are safe. We’re in a place where there is no fear and no anger. I didn’t drug you, I didn’t drug anyone. I brought you here so you could know the truth.” He addressed the four men, “Gentlemen, we are speaking to your very core. This part of you is pure. It is unencumbered by human wants and needs, by the rules of society, and from the ravages that the world has made upon your psyche. Speak your truth so that your brother can know the gift I’ve given you and what awaits him should he choose to join us.”

The word “choose” hit Dominik like a ton of bricks. Through all of this he honestly didn’t believe these guys could have chosen this nor did he think that he’d be given a choice. He looked at Rabbit again and saw a kindness in his eyes he hadn’t noticed before. Rabbit gestured for him to approach them. He took a few steps and realized that each of them looked like they had when he first met them. Cubby was Charles again, the skinny little Twink he was before that crazy ceremony, Benji’s, or Ben’s hair was longer and a bit unkempt, as was his beard, Bruno had a bit of a slouch and his hair was curly and pulled back in a pony tail. And Angus... Angus looked like his friend again with his hairy body and neatly coiffed hair, still its natural color. It was eerie how they all stared straight ahead totally expressionless.

He started with Ben. “Are you aware of what’s happened to you?” he asked.

Ben continued to stare straight ahead and his voice came out in calm, measured tones. “In my waking state... no. There is no need. Here everything is clear.”

“Okay. So, at least here you know he’s changed you. Made you into some kind of dumb slutty freak. Doesn’t that bother you?”

“I don’t feel like a freak. I feel free to like what I like. I am unencumbered by all the over thinking and self-doubt that used to hold me back.”

“But I’ve seen you around the club. You weren’t like this. You were...”

“Sad.” He said with a hint of sorrow.

Dominik thought for a moment and realized the few times he’d seen Ben at the club before he never saw him smile. Not like he has lately. “And you’re happy now?”

“Mostly.”

That was even more puzzling than anything else going on here but he needed answers not more questions, so he decided to move on to Bruno.

“And what about you?” He asked. “Doesn’t it bother you that he’s made you so dumb?”

Bruno’s also continued to stare straight ahead just like Ben, speaking in the same calm, measured tones in his original speaking voice, which was a bit higher than his dumb jock persona. “Does intelligence cause happiness? Is ignorance not bliss? Does one even know if they’re smart or not?”

Dominik got annoyed at his riddling. “Stop trying to confuse me, you didn’t even like sports and now you’re this horny jock boy. Tell me you’re okay with that.”

“You’re right. I don’t like sports. But it’s not appropriate to share your perverted thoughts about guys in athletic gear with a bunch of vanilla friends who don’t even know the real you. Talking smart to fit in and building so many walls around yourself that you don’t even know who you are anymore. A quiet mind knows peace. A horny mind that is free to think what it likes might not desire any more thought than that. Too much thought brings doubt. Too much doubt brings suffering. I was suffering but now I’m happy. I’m finally free.”

“But you seemed happy when I met you before”, Dominik said trying to make sense of what he was hearing.

“We all wear masks, Dominik. Some hide more than others. Don’t be fooled by one’s appearance. It’s usually untrue.”

This was almost too much for Dominik to take but he had to press on. He approached Angus, paused, then continued on to Charles. “You. I still can’t believe what I saw, or what I’m seeing. You are such a cute little Twink. Why would you want...”

“...to be fat?” answered Charles. “You are attracted to an image. An image that you have been conditioned to be aroused by. You are worried about mind control when it is you who’s been brainwashed. By the media. By the marketing companies. By society. The image you see before you that you find ‘cute’ is a curse to me. I love bears, I always have. I love guys with luscious round bodies. I want to fuck them. I want to love them. And I want to be one of them. Every time I looked at myself in the mirror I hated what I saw. If I hadn’t met Rabbit I would have continued forcing myself to eat just to make my belly grow, but that wouldn’t have been enough. It would have probably taken me until I hit 30 to get the body that I wanted, and I wouldn’t have been happy until then. But with Daddy’s love and light he’s made me feel sexy. He’s made me feel whole.”

Dominik couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He didn’t know these guys well at all, and he had never met Charles before the other night, so he didn’t know how much of this was true and how much was some made up bullshit Rabbit was somehow feeding him. But they all seemed so genuine in what they were saying.

“But what about all the other stuff. You’re a bright young man who can become anything he wants and this guy’s got ya dressing like a little kid. And I’m guessing since he’s been calling you baby those diapers are for you. Is this really what you want?”

“With all due respect, you don’t know me. You don’t know how many times I’ve secretly jerked off to images of guys in diapers on the internet. And how horrible the guilt was after I’d cum, frantically wiping out my browser history and vowing to never think about that stuff again. Until the next time I’d get horny. You wouldn’t know about the chats I’ve had asking people about the ABDL scene and how they got into it. And the fear I had about people finding out. Daddy did change me. He took away my shame. He took away my fear. He let me be me.”

Dominik stood there for a moment in quiet contemplation. The guys were all deep in some sort of trance so none of them spoke unless spoken to. He knew what was coming next and wasn’t sure if he could handle it. After all this time with Angus was he ready to hear the unfiltered truth? But it was time, and he couldn’t put it off any longer.

“Angus”, he said, “I don’t understand.”

Angus, still looking straight ahead through unfocused eyes, replied, “What is it you don’t understand?”

“This isn’t you. I don’t know how but it just isn’t you.”

“Is it not me, or is the not the person you want me to be?”

“I... I don’t know what you mean.”

“In this space we have been given clarity. I stand before you in a crevice between two worlds. I am Angus and I am Angel and I can see both clearly. As Angus I was ashamed of my body. I was ashamed of my sexuality. I was ashamed of my femininity. I was ashamed of all the things I was and of all the things I wasn’t. But most of all I was ashamed of not being enough for you.”

The words cut through Dominik like a knife. “What???”

Suddenly, he felt a warm, strong hand on his shoulder. It was Rabbit. He said, “I think you might need a little help with this one.” He looked at Dominik to see his reaction as he spoke to Angus. “Angel... Angus... How do you feel about your friend here?.”

Even though he had been keeping the same tone as the others his voice started to tremble slightly, “I love him. I’ve always loved him, for as long as we’ve known each other. But I couldn’t bring myself to tell him.”

Dominik stared at him in disbelief. “Why??? Why couldn’t you tell me?”

“I worked so hard to be the things you wanted me to be but I didn’t feel it was enough. I was so scared. I thought if I came out to you and told you I loved you and you rejected me... I would never recover. I didn’t want to lose what we had so I didn’t want to change.”

“But you did change. You changed into something totally different. You changed into...”

“I changed into me. I became who I was meant to be. Without fear or filter. Take away the shame and layers of self-doubt and you finally become who you are at your core. Angel is more me than Angus ever was. And as much as I loved you, I had to love myself more. I had to love myself enough to change and be my authentic self. And you were supposed to join me. But you ran. I didn’t know what to do but Rabbit reassured me you’d be back. So I waited.”

Dominik looked at Rabbit in complete shock. “You knew about this?”

Rabbit’s face took on a concerned look. “No, this one was buried so deep that even I was not aware of it.”

Dominik looked back and fourth from Angus to Rabbit a few times then let out an exasperated laugh. “So NOW what do we do?”

Rabbit put both hands on Dominik’s shoulders and looked deep into his eyes. No magic, just love. “All five of you are here for a reason. Each one of you had a potential that you were holding yourselves back from and each of you had something special that I fell in love with. And on top of that each one of you had a fetish buried deep inside you that totally gets me hot. I didn’t set out to create a family with five random guys, I chose each of you. And I hoped that each of you would want to be with me... and each other. So, what will it be?”

Dominik pulled his arms up in front of him and closed his eyes as if waiting for some sort of attack. After a moment or two he opened one eye and looked up at Rabbit, who was smiling at him. “Well, isn’t this where you do your mumbo jumbo and make me agree?”

Rabbit let out a huge belly laugh. “What else do I have to do to prove to you that they all agreed to be here?” He turned to the four who were all still in trance and said, “Listen to me, boys. You all know that you have no ability to lie to me, so answer this question honestly... I give each of you the choice to go back to the way you were. You will have no memory of ever having been a part of my family and you will go back to your lives as if nothing ever happened. I will miss you but I will do nothing to force you to stay. What do you decide?”

There was a silence for a moment and Dominik noticed that each of them seemed to wake up out of the trance state they were in. They looked back and fourth at each other and over to Rabbit and Dominik. He could tell they were actually thinking about the question and not just answering blindly. Then one by one they each answered “No Master, I want to be here. I want to be in your family.” and upon answering fell back into trance. But when it got to Angus he paused a little longer than the rest. He looked at Dominik and said, “If we go back we won’t know what we know now. It’ll go back to the way it was. I... I can’t.” At this he looked at Rabbit and said, “Please Master... I want to stay”, but before he fell back into trance he gave Dominic a pleading look and whispered, “please” and was lost in trance again just like the others.

Dominik turned back to Rabbit and said in a very matter of fact tone, “Okay, I can’t imagine I’m in a position to make demands but I have to at least try”. Rabbit looked amused, “By all means, go ahead”.

“I’ve always been a top but I suppose you’ll make me into a total bitch boy. That I can probably handle. But can ya not make me stupid? I like my brain the way it is.”

Rabbit let out a laugh that nearly shattered the walls. “First of all, I’m flattered that you think I have enough stamina to keep five boys with ravenous sexual appetites satiated. But believe me, even I need a break from time to time. Your part in all this will be as an Alpha. You answer to me, but they answer to you.” Dominik’s dick got instantly hard, which made Rabbit very happy. “I know you’re into leather and have been dying to explore your Dominant nature, so I will be your teacher and you will have four very eager submissives to play with. And, you see, I’ve always thought that dumb slutty bears were the hottest so I set out to find guys who would make perfect Bimbears.”

“Bimbears?” Dominik asked.

“Yes, Bimbears.” Rabbit answered proudly, “You know how Himbos are male Bimbos? Well Himbo bears are Bimbears”. And believe me, these guys were more than happy to be relieved of the burden of thinking for themselves so I figured I’d help them along.”

Dominik looked blankly at him for a moment then simply said, “Okay, sure.”

Rabbit continued, “But you... well, a good Dominant needs his critical thinking skills. I may remove all the clutter you have up there and let your mind think clearly for once. You know, remove all that fear and doubt you all love to hold on to so much. But you, at your core, are quite intelligent and that will be an asset to the family.”

“That... well, that sounds pretty fuckin’ amazing, actually.” He said.

“I know,” replied Rabbit. “And as far as you being a top, one of your duties will be to keep my hole well serviced.”

Dominik looked at him all confused to which Rabbit replied, “What, you think I deny myself any pleasures of the flesh? I love to get fucked!”

Dominik smiled and said, “I think I can handle that.”

“Oh I’m sure you can.” He said looking down at his hard cock.

Suddenly Dominik’s face got very serous. “How will things work... you know, with Ang... Angel”

“Tell me, when you love someone does it please you to see them happy?”

“Well yeah, totally”

“What if I told you that years of sexual repression have given Angel quite the sexual appetite.”

“Yeah, but then I have to watch you whore him out, and I dunno...”

Rabbit got a very stern look on his face. “Where do you get these ideas from?”

“I know how they pay for their haircuts. Angel told me.”

Dominik was actually quite shocked to see Rabbit smack his palm to his face.

“Look, I want for nothing, money wise. And neither will my family. Rod, the barber, is an old friend of mine and the haircuts... go on my account. I told the boys to offer themselves as tribute because Rod’s a great lay and I knew they would have fun. But it’s more fulfilling for them to feel they are being of service to me. You’ll come learn the subtle nuances of Domination. So if I ‘order’ them to service someone it’ll only be in their best interests. And they can always say no. Yes, that’s right. Their minds may be simple but their core will always have the ability to consent or not. I care for my boys and will always see to it that they are safe and happy.

“I really had you all wrong”

“Yes, you have... and it’s been exhausting. Can I finally just brainwash you now? I have tons of ironing for you to do and the dishwasher is broken”.

“Wait, what???”

Rabbit burst out laughing again. “I’m just kidding. Wow, remind me to give you a sense of humor. Okay, what do you say we bring them out and go home”

“Works for me. Oh wait, there’s just one more thing”, Dominik said in a serious tone. “I know I’ll be your... boy, but I really can’t bring myself to call you...”

Rabbit interrupted him, and with a caring look placed his hand on the side of his face, “You will call me Boss. And you will always be ‘Alpha’ to me. Or... your name.”

Dominik thought for a moment then remembered the name Rabbit had been calling him. “Dom” he said, and smiled, realizing this was all a part of Rabbit’s plan the whole time. “Yes,” Rabbit answered with a smile, “Dom.”

They turned to face the other four. Rabbit lifted his hands in the air and just before he could open his mouth Dominik interrupted him.

“Boss, one more thing.”

“You’re running out of things”

“I know, and I’m sorry. I just have to know. What... ARE... you?”

Rabbit looked at him, smiled a great big smile and said, “Some things should not be known”. He went to raise his hands again, looked back at Dominik half expecting another interruption, then when there wasn’t one simply shrugged, snapped his fingers and the Universe folded into itself.

Back at the club the night was in full swing. They had a good crowd and everyone was dancing and drinking and having a blast. Meanwhile upstairs Rabbit was addressing his family. Benji, Burro, Angel and Cubby were standing in a semi-circle in the sunken living room with Dominik facing them and Rabbit right behind him. All of them were naked.

“My family,” Rabbit began, “it has taken a while for us to get to this point but the circle is nearly complete.” A strange energy filled the room and a wave of horniness overtook all of them. Their cocks sprung to life instantly and began dripping long ropes of precum like leaky faucets. The four Bimbears slowly started playing with their cocks while listening intently.

“Your fifth brother has finally joined us, and we are here to welcome him with open arms. He is to be my second in command, your Alpha, and you will submit to him as you submit to me.” All four of them had a look of pure ecstasy on their faces as they took in this new development.

Suddenly a warm fiery glow emanated from Rabbit’s eyes and enveloped Dominik. His head felt hazy, almost like he’d had a few hits off a joint and was pleasantly buzzing but not quite stoned. Then the strangest thing happened. He started hearing voices, familiar voices. It felt as if his head was full of water and someone had made dozens of recordings of all the negative thoughts that went through his mind on a daily basis and they were now floating through it. There was such a cacophony of voices that he couldn’t make out any individual words but he somehow knew exactly what they were saying. It grew louder and louder until the din was getting to be too much.

He almost cried out but then it was like someone had pulled the plug and all the water drained out taking the voices with it. After that, peace. A quiet peace he’d never known. He looked at his four brothers and felt their bond. He looked at Angel and felt his heart sing like it never had before. And this energy that the five of them had together felt like it was circling around him. Gone was the fear, the anger, the jealousy and instead was just love, devotion and respect. Then these big powerful arms wrapped around him and his body filled with an incredible rush of lust. He surged with power and dominance and as he looked over his brothers he started to fantasize about all the wonderful perversions he would enact on them, knowing full well they would gleefully submit. He had a vision of Angel standing before him with clamps on each of his nipples, whimpering in a high pitched girly voice while he gently tugged at a silver chain that connected them, while he directed Burro to eat his ass. Cubby was just beyond, watching from his playpen while his little cock strained against the chastity cage he wore buried deep in his thick wet diaper. And Benji... for some reason Benji was on all fours at his feet and it felt right for him to be there. Like that was his place. And Rabbit was sitting on his throne watching his family play with a huge smile on his face.

Then, as soon as the vision appeared it was gone again. Rabbit gestured the other boys to come fourth. One by one they each took a part of Dominik’s body and began worshipping it as Rabbit ran his big strong hands all over Dominik’s big beefy torso and voluptuous belly. The warm fiery light that surrounded the two of them expanded and wrapped around all of them in a beautiful golden glow as they fed their hedonistic hunger. Cubby was sucking on Dominic’s thumb while Burro passionately licked and nibbled his ear, Benji had crawled between his legs and was rimming his ass. Rabbit was playing with his nipples and Dominik noticed that while they had never been sensitive before they now felt like two erect cocks on his chest for all the sensations they sent coursing through his body. Then Angel stood before him, dropped to his knees and began sucking his dick. He was so overcome with emotion and sexual heat he felt like he would explode.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion and lasting an eternity and he couldn’t have been happier. Rabbit leaned in and said quietly into his ear, “You need to receive my seed, but you’re not a bottom... what to do... what to do...” Dominik slowly pivoted in place, being careful to not whip the lot of them around like a human Tilt-a-Whirl, and said, “Boss, I am yours, in body, mind and spirit. Do with me as you will.” Rabbit’s eyes sparkled and he held up his index finger as if to say “one moment” and looked around. Making eye contact with Angel, he gestured towards his crotch and without missing a beat the fembear was down on Rabbit’s cock sucking furiously. The golden light intensified as he got closer and closer to climax while the rest of them followed suit. The people downstairs at the bar were oblivious to whatever was going on even though the light was so bright it could be seen through the tinted windows and the sounds of their orgiastic ritual could be heard even over the loudness of the music. Every single one of them were so lost in the moment that human speech was no longer capable while the room was a tempest of bodies and sweat, drops of precum and long threads of saliva as lips joined and parted.

Suddenly, thunder and lightning shot through the room as everyone came at once and Rabbit shot his load into Angel’s mouth. And as everything started to settle Angel stood, turned to Dominik and gave him the most passionate kiss he’d ever received, sharing Rabbit’s seed with his lover.

As their lips parted and he swallowed Rabbit’s cum, he looked Angel deep in the eyes and said, “I’ve been wanting to do that since the day...”

Dominik’s eyes widened as his body froze in place. His brothers each took a step back in shock. Rabbit also stepped back, spread his arms wide and said, “The circle is now complete. Boys, meet your new brother... Dom.”

The golden glow that now filled the room erupted into every color one could imagine. Dominik crouched down, knees bent for just a moment, then in one fluid motion stood up and let out a guttural roar like a dozen different wild animals all rolled into one. The muscles in his arms and shoulders expanded and his jaw became squarer while his ass formed into two beautiful round globes. His image blurred and when it became clear again he stood before them in an exquisite pair of form fitting black leather chaps, biker boots, a leather jock which perfectly framed his new bubble butt, and a harness made of shiny metal and leather that was strapped across his large, round pecs and plump pierced nipples, accentuating his beautiful big belly. And to top it all off, a stunning leather Muir cap rested upon his mighty head. His short grey beard was now a 6″ long salt and pepper goatee and his hair, a short sexy mohawk. A light dusting of frosty white chest hair shown strikingly in contrast to his beautiful black skin. And when he opened his mouth even he was shocked to find that his voice had dropped an octave and in a deep sensual commanding tone said, “Brothers, come to me”. Benji, Burro and Cubby all surrounded him, worshiping his body and basking in the sexual heat of their new Alpha, while Angel approached slowly, unable to stop looking at him from head to toe. Dom said, “Do you like what you see... Angel?” with a huge smile Angel replied, “Yes Daddy!” Dom then grabbed him by his hair and with a gentle force drew him in for a long, slow, deep kiss.

While all this was going on Rabbit sat down on his throne and took a moment to rest. He couldn’t stop smiling because he was so happy to finally have his family together. And while the five of them began to dive right back into a great big kinky orgy, Benji looked over at him, made eye contact for a moment or two and broke away to approach him. Rabbit knew there was one more thing that needed to be done.

“Master, may I speak to you for a moment?” He said.

Rabbit patted the cushion next to him and beckoned Benji to sit down. “Of course, my boy. You can always speak openly to me, but first... I want to thank you.”

“Thank me, Master?”

“Yes, you had the most difficult task of all.”

“You mean bringing the family together.”

Rabbit thought about this for a moment and said, “Not exactly. Each of you would have eventually found your way to me on your own. But you were full of doubt.”

“Master, I wasn’t. I swear.”

Rabbit chuckled, “When you saw Burro in the clothing store, what did you do?”

“We had a three-way with the owner of the shop.”

He rolled his eyes, “Yes, but before that?”

“I told him we had to figure out what was going on.”

“Exactly, and when I found you boys with Dom in the club?”

“We were trying to figure out what was going on.”

Rabbit put the palm of his hand on the back of Benji’s head and gently rubbed behind his ears as he spoke, “You couldn’t let go of that quest for knowledge. That need to use your brain, could you?”

“No Master, I guess I couldn’t believe that you really wanted me so I thought something else was going on. I was full of doubt. I’m so sorry.” Benji bowed his head in shame.

“It’s okay, boy. It worked out for the best because I hadn’t anticipated that Dom would run and you took over the Alpha role when I needed you to. I know that hadn’t been easy for you and that’s why I want to thank you.”

Benji lifted his head and looked Rabbit in the eye, “Well, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. You know if my brothers need me I’m there for them. And I’ll do anything you want me to. It’s just that...”

“I know, boy. You’re not an Alpha. And I’m sorry you had to take take that on. You’ve made me very proud by stepping up. You know, you’re very special to me. I chose you first. I saw something very special deep inside you, and I knew you were going to be a part of my family. And not only did you demonstrate extreme loyalty to me by watching over your brothers but you also acted selflessly when you tried to protect them from Dom’s gun. These qualities go above and beyond the things that a boy does. I’ve had a plan for you all along and now that all the pieces have fallen into place I have something for you. Now, do you trust me? Finally?”

Benji looked up and a huge smile came across his face, “Yes Master, I trust you completely.”

“Good!” he replied. And with that he held up his other hand and out of thin air the most magnificent pup hood appeared. It was soft, shiny black leather with a neon yellow trim. The eyes were cut in such a way, with yellow trim creating slightly upturned eyebrows, that it gave the hood an adorable dumb mutt look. Benji’s eyes lit up with excitement. “It’s beautiful Master”.

“Sometimes you’ll be in full on pup mode and sometimes you’ll serve in boy mode, but regardless you’ll always be the family pet. And that means you can finally let go and just be with us.” Rabbit continued to cradle Benji’s head in his hand, rubbing behind his ears, while a soft golden light emanated from it. What was left of his cares and worries seemed to melt away as his eyes grew slightly dim and a great big dopey smile formed on his face. Rabbit put the hood on his head and he let out a playful bark.

“Come on, pup. Let’s join the rest of the family. Why should they have all the fun?” And with that they all fucked for the rest of the night until they collapsed on the soft cushions of the living room floor and feel asleep.

One week later The Rabbit Hole was hosting a special event and there was an incredible erotic energy throughout the club. The place was packed, the bar was having amazing drink specials and the DJ played an exceptionally good set. When midnight came all the go-go dancers left their stands to take a break. Deep dramatic keyboard chords began to play as one by one, five bears took their places. The first was an adorable cub sucking on a penis shaped pacifier, dressed in a diaper and crop top that read “Daddy’s Baby Bear”. The next one was a gorgeous latino bear with a wide short mohawk who wore a super tight wrestling singlet that not only showed off his big beautiful belly but also perfectly outlined his big thick semi-hard cock. Then a big black Bear Daddy in full leather took the third stand and cracked a whip causing everyone within ear shot to jump. In full contrast, a gorgeous bleached blonde fembear took the next stand dressed in white knee high platform go-go boots, shiny silver booty shorts and a silver mesh tank top, beard awash in glitter and shiny silver lips and eye shadow. And finally, the fifth bear took his stand wearing shiny black PVC booty shorts with an open zipper down the back which revealed a pup tail butt plug hanging out of his ass, a shiny black crop top with neon yellow letters reading “Slut Puppy” and a sexy leather pup hood with neon yellow trim. The owner of the club hopped up onto the bar with a microphone in his hand and addressed the crowd, “Attention everyone, I just want to thank you all for being here tonight to help me celebrate. The staff of The Rabbit Hole has been like family to me ever since I took over but for a long time I’ve been wanting my own intimate family. And now we’re all finally together. It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you... my Bimbears!!!”

The crowd went wild as the music burst into high gear. Benji looked around. Why was everyone cheering? It didn’t matter, Master told him he was gonna dance when the music started so he shook his booty and wagged his tail. He liked looking sexy and making Master happy giggle. What was he thinking about again? giggle Never mind. Thinking is hard Benji. Just dance.