The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Bethany

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Final Chapter

After school the next day Elizabeth drove Victoria’s car over to Mary’s house. They greeted each other with a sensuous kiss before Elizabeth told Mary of her financial woes.

“You no longer need to worry about money,” Mary explained. “Melanie was created from my essence which means that part of me is becoming part of you. You are becoming my child and I would love to put my daughter through college.”

“Thanks, Mom,” Elizabeth said as she grabbed Mary and stuck her tongue in her mouth. After a few minutes she pulled away and said, “I’m ready to finish this.”

Elizabeth walked upstairs to Melanie’s room. Once the girl appeared she rushed over and inhaled deeply on her essence. With her head still spinning she drew the girl into her lungs again. While she had trouble focusing she could tell that there was very little left of the smoke girl. She sucked at the girl for the last time. As the last of Melanie disappeared into her lungs Elizabeth fell to the floor.

Mary found Elizabeth lying on the floor unconscious a few minutes later. She shook the girl gently until she eventually opened her eyes.

“Are you okay, Elizabeth?” Mary asked.

The girl looked around the room for a few moments before rising to a sitting position. She assessed her situation. Melanie’s voice was no longer merely active in her head; their minds had merged. “Elizabeth is no more,” she said eventually. “We are not Elizabeth, nor are we Melanie.” The girl stood. “We are Bethany”

Mary was at a loss for words.

Bethany pulled a cigarette from her purse and lit it. She drew deeply and pulled Mary into a smoky kiss. They made out for a couple minutes before Bethany pulled away.

“I would love to stay, but I have some people I need to deal with. I’ll come over tomorrow night and I’m bringing friends.”

“Delicious.”

“I need to borrow some clothes before I go,” Bethany said.

“Anything of mine is yours,” Mary replied.

Bethany headed to Mary’s bedroom and changed into one of Mary’s tight dresses. She left the Wilson’s house walking on four-inch heels and wearing a dress that displayed her chest to great advantage and barely covered her crotch. She drove directly to her parent’s house. With a cigarette dangling from her mouth she burst into their home.

“Oh, Mommy dearest,” Bethany called.

“What…,” her mom began.

“Silence!” Bethany ordered before she blew smoke into her mother’s face. “Listen to me and learn your new fate. From now on, besides caring for your children Jimmy and Donna, your primary concern will be pleasing your husband. You will yearn to bring him to orgasm; it will dominate your thoughts. You will consider yourself an abject failure if you cannot bring your man to climax nightly. The thing is, you will soon find that he will have a new smoking fetish. He will only be able to cum if you are smoking seductively for him.” Bethany tossed Beverly a pack of cigarettes. “Better get acquainted with these, Daddy will be home soon.”

Bethany waited outside her parent’s house for her father and sister to arrive home. Once her father arrived she blew smoke in his face before describing his new smoking fetish to him. She let him go inside and continued to wait for her sister Heather. Eventually she gave up and drove home to deal with Victoria and Becky.

She headed to Victoria’s room first. Instead of simply blowing smoke into the face of her nemesis she grabbed her and forced the smoke down Victoria’s throat.

“You’ve been a very naughty girl, Victoria,” Bethany began. She smiled as a plan formed in her mind. “Yes, you have been naughty haven’t you? You are a naughty little girl aren’t you?”

“Yes, I have been naughty,” Victoria replied.

“I want you to find a school girl uniform, a real naughty one that shows a lot of skin,” Bethany stated. “You will wear it exclusively until I tell you otherwise. You will act submissively from now on. Everyone knows better than you, especially any men you may encounter. You now have a strong desire to find a daddy who will take care of you.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“You will begin to crave cigarettes,” Bethany explained. “This craving will continue to grow until you eventually try a cigarette. With every puff you take off a cigarette you will find you want the next puff all the more. Your habit will grow until you smoke a pack a day.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Your name is Vicky now. Meet me at this address tomorrow at 6pm.” Elizabeth handed her a slip of paper.

Bethany left Vicky and barged into Becky’s room. She filled her lungs with smoke before reprogramming the girl.

“You really screwed things up, Becky,” Bethany began. “If you had just kept your mouth shut…Oh well. You have been a very bad girl, Becky. You know how bad girls are, don’t you?

“Yes,” Becky replied.

“How do they dress?” Bethany asked.

“They wear leather and the show lots of skin.”

“Very good, and how do they talk?”

“They swear a lot,” Becky replied.

“Correct,” Bethany said. “Do they smoke?”

“Of course.”

“Do they fuck?”

“Any one they want to,” Becky answered.

“Are they into piercings and tattoos?” Bethany asked.

“Fuck yeah.”

“Becky doesn’t make me think of a bad girl; you’re Rebecca now. I want you to skip school tomorrow and get yourself a bad girl makeover. Meet me at the following address tomorrow night at 6pm.” She gave Rebecca a slip of paper with the Wilson’s address.

In the morning when she met Paul at their new meeting place she handed him a pack of Marlboro’s.

“I want you to smoke these from now on,” she told him. “While you only need to smoke when I smoke, I want you to smoke like a man. No more wimpy inhales; pull on the cigarette like you’ve got a pair.”

Paul removed a cigarette from his new pack and lit both his and Bethany’s cigarette. He inhaled deeply followed by a slow, thick exhale.

“Good job, Baby,” Bethany said before she reached up and kissed him.

Bethany pulled Tracy into a hug as soon as she arrived and kissed her passionately.

“I am no longer the girl you once knew,” Bethany told Paul and Tracy. “Elizabeth has been joined by Melanie and together we are Bethany. I love you both and want all three of us to be lovers.”

Paul and Tracy responded by kissing each other. When they broke apart a few moments later she asked them both to join her at the Wilson’s that night.

Mary led the trio into the living room when they arrived at her house that night. Nathan was playing bartender and mixed drinks for his guests. Both Paul and Nathan wore nice slacks and dress shirts; the women all wore short, club dresses. Paul and Tracy made themselves comfortable on one of the couches while Nathan sat on a large easy chair. Bethany pulled Mary into the hall.

“Okay, my former house mates will be arriving soon and you can do whatever you want with them. They will do whatever you want them to do. I just don’t want to see them again,” Bethany said.

“I have the perfect solution,” Mary said. “We own a strip club and we can always use new dancers. I will set them up in an apartment down the street from it.”

“I don’t want you putting any moves on Tracy or Paul. We belong to each other and I’m not sharing them. I’ll still party with you and Nathan from time to time.”

“No problem, Baby,” Mary replied.

“If anyone else pisses me off like the two who are coming tonight I will send them your way.”

“Perfect,”

Bethany didn’t recognize Rebecca when she arrived fifteen minutes later. She expected the girl to arrive wearing leather and more makeup, and while Rebecca did not disappoint, the girl had gone so much further. The first thing that stood out was her height. Rebecca stood five-nine normally. The sky-high stilettos on her feet put her over six feet. Second, she had obviously been to a salon. Her hair was much shorter and had been dyed black; it was slicked back on the sides and spiked on the top. Both ears had been pierced multiple times and were filled with a colorful variety of studs. Thick, black eyeliner surrounded her eyes and the lids were covered in a dusky shadow. An unlit cigarette dangled from her blood red lips. She wore an unzipped leather jacket which revealed a black bikini top underneath; pierced nipples bulged under the thin fabric. A fresh tattoo of thorny vines ran down the sides of her waist and joined together below her belly button only to disappear into the top of her low-rise, skin-tight, black, leather pants.

“Do you need a light?” Mary asked once they joined the others in the living room.

“I need a fucking drink,” Rebecca replied as she accepted a light from Mary. “Why don’t you be a doll and get me some whisky.” She walked over to Bethany while exhaling the smoke from her lungs. “You were right babe, I am a bad girl. I can finally unleash and let the world see the true me.”

“Glad I could help,” Bethany responded.

“One whisky,” Mary said as she handed a glass to Rebecca. “Is there anything else I can get you?”

“I’m horny as hell and I got a taste for pussy tonight,” Rebecca said as she grabbed Mary by the ass. “You want to fuck, sweet cheeks?”

“You really know how to sweet talk a girl, don’t you?” Mary replied. “Yes, I would love to fuck you, let’s go upstairs.”

After she watched Rebecca lead Mary down the hall she looked over to the couch where Tracy and Nathan were busy making out. She wanted to join them something fierce, but she needed to get Nathan situated first.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and Bethany answered it. It was bashful Vicky. Pink ribbons created pigtails of her long, wavy auburn hair.. Her white blouse, which was tied into a halter top, displayed a generous amount of cleavage and exposed her entire waist. On her feet she wore block heel Mary Janes. Her legs were covered with white, thigh-high stockings and on her hips a tiny tartan pleated skirt. She was hesitant and nibbling on her index finger. She looked lost.

Bethany took Vicky by the hand and led the shy girl into the living room. As Bethany introduced her to the group she hid behind Bethany.

“Are you looking for something Vicky?”

Vicky looked at the ground and spoke so softly that no one could understand what she said.

“It’s okay Vicky, you can say it,” Bethany said gently.

“A daddy,” Vicky said in a small voice still not looking up.

“Mr. Wilson is a daddy,” Bethany said as she led Vicky by the hand to Nathan. She positioned Vicky in front of him and said, “Is there something you want to ask him?”

“Will you be my daddy?” Vicky asked demurely.

“I would love to,” Nathan replied. “Come and sit on my lap like a good girl.”

“Okay, but I’m not a good girl,” Vicky said as she sat on his lap. “I’m naughty.”

“Perfect,” Nathan said with a wicked grin.

Bethany walked over to Paul and Tracy and sat between them. The trio watched Nathan and Vicky.

“Why do you smoke?” Vicky asked as Nathan lit a cigarette.

“I like smoking,” he replied. “Do you smoke?”

“No,” Vicky said. “It smells yummy though.” She breathed in deep through her nose. “It looks naughty.”

“Yes, it is naughty, perhaps you should try it.” He handed the lit cigarette to Vicky who started bouncing up and down on his lap in anticipation.

Vicky brought the cigarette to her lips and sucked a little smoke into her mouth. She coughed when she tried to breathe it into her lungs. “I didn’t do it right. Are you going to spank me now?”

“No, I’m not going to spank you,” Nathan said. “Just try it again, you’ll get the hang of it soon enough.”

Vicky pouted. “If I do it right, then will you spank me?”

“Yes, if you smoke the cigarette for me I will spank you for as long as you like.”

“Goody,” Vicky said and began bouncing on his lap again. She took another puff and was able to hold the smoke without coughing. She released a thin stream of smoke from her mouth. “I did it!”

“That was very good, but I know you can do better.”

Vicky sucked harder on the cigarette. She inhaled and held the smoke for several seconds before exhaling and even thicker stream. “I’m getting dizzy.”

“That will pass in a little bit,” Nathan said. “Once it does I want you to blow all the air out of your lungs and then suck on the cigarette for a really long time. Hold the smoke in your mouth for a moment and then breathe in as deep as you can. Hold your breath for the count of four and then exhale.”

Vicky let the air out her lungs and then sucked on the cigarette for several seconds, the tip glowing bright orange. When she pulled the cigarette away she held her mouth open so Nathan could see the smoke before she breathed it into her lungs. She held her breath until her eyes watered and then pursed her lips and sent a thick cloud of smoke into Nathan’s face.

“How was that, Daddy?” She asked coltishly.

“You’re doing great,” he said and then lit another cigarette. “Do you like smoking now?”

“It tastes even more yummy than it smells,” she replied. She took another deep puff and exhaled into his face.

“I’m glad you like smoking, it makes you look very naughty.”

“I like sucking on your cigarette,” she said as she began to massage his cock through his slacks. “Do you have anything else I could suck for you?” Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on the cigarette.

“I certainly do,” he said. “Come with me you naughty girl, it’s time for the spanking I promised you.”

“Goody!” Vicky said as she jumped off his lap. She held his hand and skipped as he led her to the stairs.

Finally alone the college trio began removing each other’s clothes. Soon their screams of ecstasy mingled with those coming from the two couples upstairs.

On the drive home that night they made plans for Paul and Tracy to move into Bethany’s place. They decided to haul Victoria and Becky’s belongings to goodwill sometime during the week. While they would each have their own room they suspected that they would all be sleeping in the same bed most nights. They also decided that they should probably upgrade to a King bed at some point.

Once home they made their way to Bethany’s room and prepared themselves for bed. Tracy and Paul fell asleep quickly, but Bethany sat up for a bit and smoked. She still had not gotten even with Heather yet and she was not sure how she would punish her sister. She remembered something that Mary had said. She’d said that Bethany would be able to make others like her. While she wasn’t sure what that actually meant, she decided that she would try it out on her sister. As Bethany drifted off to sleep visions of Heather as a Goth princess converting her friends into smoking sluts danced through her head.

The End