The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Bethany

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 4

In the morning Bethany made her way to the kitchen for some breakfast dressed in a pair of black tights, a low cut blouse, and a pair of three-inch pumps. She found high heels much easier to walk in than she had on Saturday. She just needed to walk with confidence and she had lots of that now.

“Are you really going to school dressed like that?” Victoria asked as soon as she saw Elizabeth.

“Absolutely,” Elizabeth replied as she pulled a cigarette from her purse and lit it. When she removed the cigarette from her mouth the filter was stained red from her lipstick.

“There is no smoking in this house!” yelled Victoria.

Elizabeth exhaled into Victoria’s face and then said, “Shut up, I’m sick of your blather.”

Victoria stared at Elizabeth. It looked like she wanted to say something, but seemed unable.

“You really can’t talk, can you?” Elizabeth asked. Mary had told her that she would be able to control people; she decided to test it. “You can talk again.”

“How did you do that?”

“Shut up again and listen closely.” She drew deep on the cigarette and blew more smoke into Victoria’s face. “You no longer have a problem with me smoking in the house. In fact, you will find the smell kind of pleasant. You will no longer boss Becky. You will ask for her opinion and you will treat her like an equal.” Elizabeth paused for a moment. “You won’t remember seeing me this morning, but you will still follow everything I said.”

Elizabeth found Tracy in smoking area near the school’s library. Tracy’s shock at Elizabeth’s attire was quickly outdone when she saw Elizabeth light up her own cigarette.

“My word Elizabeth, you look amazing,” Tracy said. “I see you have changed your mind about smoking.”

“That’s not the only thing that’s changed.” Elizabeth replied. “Can you study with me tonight?”

“Sure, I’d love to,” Tracy said.

“What the hell?” Paul said as he spotted Elizabeth smoking a few minutes later. “I thought you said you didn’t smoke.” He turned to leave.

“Paul wait,” Elizabeth called. When she caught up with him she took a drag on her cigarette as she pulled on his shoulder. She exhaled into his face as soon as he turned. “Come with me.” They walked back toward the smoking section. “You’re no longer mad at me and my smoking no longer bothers you.”

“Okay,” Paul replied. Once they rejoined Tracy Paul put his arm around Elizabeth while the girls finished their cigarettes.

Later that day at home while waiting for Tracy Elizabeth thought about the last 24 hours. She knew that she had gone through a significant change and she liked it. When Mary had told her what was going to happen to her she was frightened at first, but she no longer feared anything. She thought that she should probably be mad at the Wilson’s for doing this to her, but she found she could not be mad at Mary. All she wanted to do was please her. She could take or leave Nathan, but she would take a bullet for Mary. She thought about Melanie. As much as she wanted to see the girl she thought it best to avoid going to the smoke girl if she could. There wasn’t much left of Melanie and she did not know what would happen to her once she’d fully consumed the girl. While she was enjoying her current state she was fearful of the next stage.

When Tracy arrived an hour later they retreated to her bedroom to study and smoke. After an hour or so of study Elizabeth decided to make her move. Tracy had just lit a cigarette and instead of lighting her own as she had done all day she waited until Tracy had a couple drags and then asked for a puff. Tracy handed her the cigarette without question.

“Tracy, I want to try a smoking trick I learned recently,” Elizabeth said. “Do you trust me?”

“Yeah, I trust you,” Tracy replied.

“I’m going to blow smoke into your mouth, and I want you to inhale at the same time.”

“Okay,” Tracy said hesitantly.

Elizabeth took a deep drag off the cigarette, leaned in close to Tracy until their lips were an inch apart and then exhaled in a tight stream. Tracy sucked in the smoke, breathed deep and then exhaled a faint exhale.

“How was that?” Elizabeth asked.

“Weird, but kind of cool,” Tracy replied with a smile on her face. “Can we do it again?”

Elizabeth repeated the process, but this time she brushed her lips against Tracy’s as she fed her the smoke.

“That was even better,” Tracy breathed, her eyes glued to Elizabeth’s lips. “We should probably try it once more.”

This time when Elizabeth finished exhaling her tongue followed the last of the smoke and the two girls began making out in earnest. They continued kissing for several minutes before Tracy finally broke the kiss.

“I should go,” Tracy said.

“Don’t go,” Elizabeth replied. “We don’t have to kiss, we can just talk.”

“That’s the problem,” Tracy said. “If I stay all I’ll want to do is kiss you and I never thought of kissing a girl until just a few minutes ago. I have to figure this out.”

“Okay,” Elizabeth replied. “I’ll see you tomorrow, right?”

“Yes, absolutely.”

The next day Paul arrived even earlier than Elizabeth and was waiting for her at the school’s smoking area. When she pulled a cigarette from her purse he whipped out a lighter and lit it for her.

“Why thank you,” she said after she exhaled.

“My pleasure, my lady,” he replied.

“Paul, you should come over tonight at eight,” Elizabeth said. “I have a special treat for you.”

Tracy joined them a few minutes later and Paul once again held Elizabeth tightly as the girls smoked and talked.

Elizabeth was dressed in a bath robe when she greeted Paul at the front door that night. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into her bedroom which glowed from the light of at least a dozen candles.

“You should get undressed,” she said as she let the robe drop, revealing her only article of clothing: a red corset.

Paul quickly stripped his clothing. Elizabeth instructed him to lie on the bed while she lit a cigarette. She lay next to him and stroked his rising cock with one hand while using the other to play with her own nipple. She smoked the cigarette while it dangled from her mouth. Once he was at full mast she released his cock and handed him the cigarette.

“Take a drag,” she said with a wicked smile on her face.

“What?” He asked, obviously bewildered.

“It’s really simple. I’ll continue, but only if you smoke.”

“But I don’t want to be a smoker,” Paul replied as he took the cigarette from her.

Elizabeth lowered her head until her mouth was an inch from his cock. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip. “I’ll make you a deal,” she said huskily while looking at him. “I’ll suck on this if you suck on that.”

Paul brought the cigarette to his lips and pulled a small amount of smoke into his mouth. He blew out a ball of un-inhaled smoke.

“Good boy,” she said. She grabbed the base of his cock with her hand and slid her lips over the head. She sucked on the tip for a few seconds before pulling away. “Your turn,” she stated. “You know, if you suck longer so will I.”

Paul sucked quite a bit longer on the cigarette this time, but before he could exhale Elizabeth dug her fingernails into his thigh. His gasp sucked the smoke into his lungs; he broke into a coughing fit. Once he stopped coughing the smoke out of his lungs Elizabeth began sucking on his cock. She worked at it for a full minute before once again stopping.

“Okay, that was a little mean of me, but I want you to inhale every time.”

“This is really gross Elizabeth,” Paul said.

“It turns me on watching you smoke, so do it for me please,” she replied.

Paul inhaled again after dragging on the cigarette. He was able to suppress a cough as he blew smoke into Elizabeth’s face. She pulled his cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it while Paul finished his first cigarette. He soon came into Elizabeth’s mouth and she discovered that she preferred the taste of Paul’s cum over Nathan’s.

They cuddled together while Elizabeth smoked and Paul recovered. He was ready to go shortly after she finished her second cigarette. She climbed on top of him and straddled his upper thighs. She started stroking him to erection again.

“Time to light up lover boy,” she said. “This time I want to watch you smoke while you fuck me.”

“What about your purity pledge?”

“It doesn’t count if you fuck me in the ass,” Elizabeth replied.

Paul grabbed a cigarette and lit it as Elizabeth began to slide his cock into her ass. She worked his cock into her slowly, trying not to grimace at the pain. Once he was fully in her she rested for a moment. The pain subsided after a minute and she began to enjoy the fullness in her ass.

“Time for another puff, lover boy,” she said.

Paul inhaled a lungful of smoke as she began to slowly slide up and down on his cock. He blew the smoke into her face once again. This spurred Elizabeth on and she started bouncing on his pole. Being the first time ever inside a woman he came before the cigarette was finished. Afterwards Elizabeth snuggled up against him and while they held each other tightly. She didn’t make him smoke any more cigarettes that night. They eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Both Victoria and Becky were in the kitchen the next morning when she and Paul awoke. Neither said a word to her as they joined them for breakfast before heading off to school. When they met Tracy in the smoking area, Elizabeth lit two cigarettes and handed one to Paul. Tracy raised an eyebrow, but made no comment. Paul took a few tentative drags off the cigarette, but mostly held it while the girls enjoyed theirs.

Elizabeth’s mother called her shortly after she arrived home from school and demanded her presence at home. She borrowed Victoria’s car and drove to her parent’s house. Her mother lit into her as soon as she entered the house. Her father was in attendance as well, which meant that he had left work early for the occasion.

“Elizabeth, did you sleep with Paul last night?” her mother demanded.

“Who is telling you this shit?” Elizabeth asked.

“Watch your language, young lady,” her father said.

“Do you deny it?” her mother asked.

“No, not at all,” Elizabeth replied. “I not only slept with him, he also fucked me up the ass.”

“Get out of this house!” Elizabeth’s mother screamed. “We won’t be paying for your schooling any longer.”

“Is this what you want too, Dad?” Elizabeth asked her father, hoping for once that he might go against his wife.

“You had better leave, Elizabeth,” he replied.

Elizabeth turned and walked out of the house. As she walked to Victoria’s car Heather opened the front door.

“Goodbye whore,” Heather called to her sister.

Elizabeth glared at her sister for moment before entering the car and heading to her place. As soon as she arrived home she lit a cigarette and yelled for Victoria and Becky. The two girls showed up in the living room a couple moments later. Elizabeth blew smoke into their faces as soon as they arrived.

“Okay, I want you to tell me if you have told my parents that I smoke or that Paul spent the night here last night.”

Neither girl spoke.

“Surely one of you told on me, which one of you was it?”

“I told Heather,” Becky said meekly.

Elizabeth glared at the girl for a moment. She turned to Victoria and said, “You can’t be innocent. Tell me how you’ve been screwing me over.”

“I’ve been charging you too much for rent and utilities,” Victoria replied.

“Overcharging me by how much?”

“Your share of rent is $100 less than I made you pay and utilities are actually included in the rent,” Victoria replied.

“I should have known,” Elizabeth said. “Okay, you two can go back to whatever the fuck it was that you were doing.”

Elizabeth went back to her room and pondered her options. Her current trimester was paid in full, but that only gave her another six weeks before she needed to come up with a few thousand dollars or drop out of college. She could probably use her smoke to make her parents pay for her schooling, but she would prefer to make them pay in another way. She decided that she would pay another visit to the Wilson’s and see just how far they were willing to subsidize her. She was just about to call Mary when there was a knock at the front door.

“I’m in,” Tracy said when Elizabeth opened the door.

“In?”

“In to you,” Tracy replied. “I’m all yours. I still don’t think I’m into girls, but I’m totally in to you.”

“Come in, baby,” Elizabeth said with a smile.

Elizabeth led Tracy to her bedroom and quickly forgot about her monetary problems. The girls slowly undressed each other while gazing into each other’s eyes. They lay on the bed and caressed each other while they kissed lovingly. Eventually their mouths found each other’s sex and they both reached orgasm in the sixty-nine position. They held each other tightly as they smoked in post-sexual bliss. Like with Paul the previous night Elizabeth soon fell asleep in Tracy’s arms.