The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Bethany

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 3

Elizabeth awoke excited in the morning. Tonight was her dinner date with Paul. Her excitement died quickly once she looked through her closet for an appropriate outfit for the evening. All her clothes looked so frumpy to her this morning. She wanted tonight to be special and all her clothes looked plain and boring to her. She thought of her new friend. Tracy had a great style and clearly knew how to dress to impress. She called Tracy before heading to the shower.

Tracy arrived a couple hours later with a garment bag and a couple suitcases. The garment bag contained several dresses and the suitcases held more clothes, shoes and makeup. They spent the next couple hours talking and giggling as Elizabeth tried on every imaginable combination of clothes and shoes. When they had narrowed the selection down to three outfits Tracy excused herself to go outside to smoke.

“You can smoke in here,” Elizabeth said.

“I thought your roommates didn’t allow smoking in the house,” Tracy replied.

“I pay my share of the rent and it’s my room, so I say it’s okay to smoke in here,” Elizabeth said. “We should probably open a window though so it doesn’t get too smoky.”

Tracy stood by the open window and lit her cigarette and double pumped. “God that’s nice,” she said with smoke escaping her mouth as she talked. “I’d wanted one for a while, but we were having so much fun I didn’t want interrupt it to go outside.”

Elizabeth suddenly had a strong desire to smoke as she watched her friend enjoy the cigarette. She hadn’t even thought of smoking all day, but now the urge to join her friend was hard to resist.

“Can I try a puff?” Elizabeth asked.

“Sure,” Tracy replied as she handed the cigarette to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth sucked hard on the cigarette before inhaling and handing the cigarette back to Tracy. After a few seconds she pursed her lips and released a long plume of smoke. “Thanks.”

“Wow, your smoking sure had advanced since Thursday,” Tracy said. “Two days ago it looked like the first time you ever smoked and today you look like you’ve been smoking for a long time.”

“I had a cigarette yesterday with Mr. Wilson,” Elizabeth admitted.

“Just one?” Tracy asked. “I guess you’re a natural then.”

“Well, I still don’t want to be a smoker, but it’s kind of nice to do it once in a while.”

“Yeah, be careful with that,” Tracy replied. “That’s how I started, but then I got hooked. I’ve been thinking of quitting actually.”

“Well, before you quit smoking, let me have another drag.”

After finally deciding on Elizabeth’s outfit for the evening, they painted each other’s nails. While their nails dried they shared another cigarette. They were so engrossed in conversation that they failed to hear Elizabeth’s roommates arrive home. Elizabeth was in mid drag when her door burst open.

“Elizabeth, why does the house smell like cigarettes?” Victoria demanded as she opened the bedroom door. “Are you smoking?”

“Oh Em Gee!” Becky said from behind Victoria.

“This isn’t what it looks like,” Elizabeth said quickly. She looked down at the cigarette between her two fingers and then exhaled smoke toward the window. “Okay, it is what it looks like.”

“When did you start smoking and why are you doing it in the house?”

“I didn’t start smoking, I was just trying it,” Elizabeth replied. “I see no reason why I can’t smoke in my own room.”

“We may have to seriously rethink the living arrangements around here,” Victoria stated. “Also, the utilities were a bit more last month so I will need you to kick in another fifty and I need it by Tuesday.”

“Tuesday?” Elizabeth exclaimed. “I need more time.”

“I don’t think so.” Victoria replied. “Come up with fifty by Tuesday or find another place to live.” She pulled the door closed as she left the room.”

“Well, she’s a real bitch.” Tracy said.

“That is so unfair,” Elizabeth said as she handed the cigarette to Tracy. “I guess I’ll ask my mom for a loan.”

“I would lend it to you, but I’m broke,” Tracy said before taking a drag on her cigarette.

The girls studied and talked for the rest of the afternoon. Tracy smoked a few more times, but Elizabeth did not join her. Her run in with Victoria and Tracy’s warning about getting hooked had spoiled her appetite for smoking. Watching Tracy smoke still filled her with the desire to join in, but she found that the urge was manageable. The pleasure she received from Tracy’s second hand smoke was enough.

After Tracy left, Elizabeth donned the evening’s outfit and appraised herself in the bedroom’s mirror. Her long blonde hair was pinned back and fell down her back. On her ears she wore a pair of long, dangly earrings which nearly brushed the thin straps of her baby-blue, sleeveless dress. While its neckline was not low enough to show cleavage the hem of the dress fell to mid thigh and displayed her long shapely legs to great effect. She wore a pair of low-heeled, strappy wedges on her feet. Tracy had originally suggested a pump with a much higher heel, but Elizabeth’s lack of practice walking in high heels was quite evident, so she settled for a more modest heel.

She gazed at her face. She wore more makeup tonight than she had ever worn before, but Tracy knew her stuff and it accentuated her features and coloring well. Elizabeth felt more beautiful than she had ever felt before, and yet she was also nervous. This was a big change for her and she feared Paul’s reaction.

When Paul arrived and stood stock still with his mouth agape Elizabeth feared that she had over done it and he did not approve. Paul quickly regained his composure and began to gush.

“Wow, you look amazing Elizabeth,” he said. “I mean you look great all the time, but...wow!”

“Thank you,” she replied, feeling herself blush.

They had great time during dinner. Paul played the gentleman all evening and his doting made Elizabeth feel special. After their meal Elizabeth asked Paul to drive her home. Paul was visibly disappointed; he evidently did not want the date to end so quickly.

“Paul, I had a great time tonight,” Elizabeth said when they pulled up to her house. “Do you want to come in?”

“Yes,” he replied. “Are you sure it’s okay? I thought there was ‘no guy’ house rule.”

“Let me worry about the house rules,” Elizabeth replied. “Are you coming?”

Once in her room Elizabeth turned on some music and then they sat on her bed and began to kiss. Elizabeth pushed Paul onto his back, climbed on top of him and they began to French kiss. After a few minutes she grabbed his hands and pulled them up to her boobs.

“What about your purity pledge,” Paul asked as he squeezed her breasts.

“Let me worry about my pledge, Tiger.” Elizabeth ran her hands down his torso. “This is for breaking our date on Friday.” They resumed kissing as she massaged his growing manhood through his slacks.

Elizabeth slid off his body and lay next to him while she unzipped his pants and fished his cock out of his underwear. It was the first time she had ever touched a penis and it felt amazing in her hands. Paul pulled her close to his body, thrust his tongue into her mouth, and massaged her breasts while she slid her hand up and down his rigid erection. He came quickly with a roar.

Afterwards they cuddled together on top of the bed’s blankets while listening to music. They didn’t talk much; they simply enjoyed holding each other, and eventually they fell asleep. They awoke to the sound of pounding on Elizabeth’s bedroom door.

“Elizabeth, why is Paul’s car parked in the driveway?” Victoria yelled from the other side of the closed door. “We agreed no guys in the house after dark. I’m going to the store and he’d better be gone by the time I get back.” The sound of the front door slamming soon followed.

“I’m sorry I got you into trouble,” Paul said as he began to pull his pants up.

“She’ll be gone for a half hour at least,” Elizabeth replied as she slid her hand into his underwear. “How would you like an orgasm for the road?”

In the morning she dressed in her Sunday clothes and slipped out while her roommates were in their rooms getting ready for church. Since she did not feel like dealing with her roommates this morning she caught a bus to church instead of riding together in Victoria’s car as was their normal custom.

Elizabeth sat with her family during the service. The six of them took up a pew to themselves. She sat near the wall next to her mother, Beverly. Beverly wore a plain house dress that covered her entirely, only her feet, head and hands were visible. Her dark blonde hair was wrapped in a tight bun. She was the embodiment of austere. Elizabeth’s mom had been raised in an ultra, conservative, devoutly-religious household and intended to raise her family in the same manner.

Her father, Benjamin sat at the other end of the pew. He was tall imposing man and currently dressed in a suit and tie. He was a man of few words and even tempered, but he was also the enforcer when it came to her mom’s rules.

In between her parents sat her three siblings. Jimmy, who was turning 16 next month, sat next to her father and looked like a younger version of him. Next to Jimmy sat 14 year old Donna whose face was obscured by a swath of her light-blonde hair. Donna suffered from almost terminal shyness, even around her own family. Heather, who had turned 18 last month was devoutly religious and was her mother’s daughter. She not only obeyed her mother’s rules she reveled in them.

After the sermon she waited while her family chatted with various members of the congregation. Normally she talked with Victoria and Becky, but she was still in no mood to deal with them. She did notice her sister, Heather, talking animatedly with Becky at one point. She joined her family at her parent’s house for their regular Sunday brunch. She decided to wait until after they ate to bring up the subject of money. She helped her mother clear the table after they finished eating.

“Mom, do you think I can borrow fifty dollars?” Elizabeth asked while rinsing plates in the kitchen sink.

“Why do you need the money?” her mother asked.

“I need it to help pay utilities,” Elizabeth replied.

“When you asked to move out your father and I made a couple things perfectly clear,” Beverly stated. “First was that you would pay for all housing costs yourself and second that you would still behave as if you were living under this roof. In exchange for this we would pay all of your schooling costs.”

“I know, I just need a loan for about a week,” Elizabeth replied. “After a couple more babysitting jobs I’ll pay you back.”

“Elizabeth, I want you to answer me truthfully, have you been smoking?”

“Who said I was smoking?” Elizabeth asked.

“Never mind who,” her mother replied. “Have you?”

“I tried it, but I’m not going to do it anymore.”

“You had better not,” said Beverly. “If I receive anymore reports that you have been smoking or breaking any other rules you will be paying for college yourself.”

On her bus ride home Elizabeth pondered how her mother had found out about her smoking. She had seen Heather and Becky talking, but she could not believe that Becky would say anything. She would certainly believe it about Victoria though. She wondered if Victoria had called her mom. Once Elizabeth returned home she called Mrs. Wilson.

“Hello,” Mary answered.

“This is Elizabeth. Do you happen to need a babysitter tonight or tomorrow?” Elizabeth asked. “I need to make fifty dollars by Tuesday so I could really use the job.”

“I don’t have need of a babysitter, but I can help you out with the money,” Mary replied. “Why don’t you come over this afternoon and we can discuss it.”

Elizabeth changed into jeans and a blouse before catching the bus to the Wilson’s home.

“Come in dear,” Mary said with a smile when she opened the door. “I’m so glad you could make it. Would you like some coffee or tea?”

“Tea, thank you,” Elizabeth replied as she took in Mrs. Wilson’s attire. She wore thigh high black leather boots with a tall, stiletto heel. The top of the boots disappeared mid thigh under a skin tight black dress; it gave her a very domineering look. Elizabeth felt terribly underdressed in her jeans, sneakers and plain blouse.

“Why don’t you make yourself comfortable in the living room and I will be out in just a few minutes.”

Elizabeth walked to the living room, sat on the elegant couch and waited for Mrs. Wilson. A few minutes later she arrived carrying a silver tray laden with a china tea set.

“It’ll be just the two of us this afternoon,” Mary said as she poured the tea. “Nathan is running errands and Billy is with his grandparents.”

“Thank you,” Elizabeth said as Mrs. Wilson handed her a cup.

Mrs. Wilson took a sip of tea, set the cup down on its matching saucer and grabbed her pack of cigarettes. “Would you like one?” she asked.

“No, thank you anyway,” Elizabeth said.

“Feel free to have one if you change your mind later,” Mary said as she removed a cigarette and then placed the pack between the two of them. Mary lit her long, all-white cigarette, inhaled deeply and blew out a large cloud of smoke away from Elizabeth. She held the cigarette between two extended fingers, palm out next to her head. “I’ll come right to the point. I know about your adventures upstairs. I know what you have been doing while we have been away. I imagine you probably want to go upstairs right now and I intend to let you, but first I thought you might want an explanation.

“Go on,” Elizabeth replied. She felt like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Even though she was embarrassed and even a little frightened she couldn’t help but marvel at the way Mrs. Wilson smoked, at the way she handled the cigarette; she made it all look so elegant and feminine.

“Nathan and I are sexually adventurous and it can be such a pain finding willing partners,” Mary said. “With the help of some people I know I created the creature upstairs, she is made from my essence, from my smoke, and she is becoming a part of you.”

“Becoming part of me, what do you mean?” Elizabeth found that she was afraid of the answer.

“During the creation of that lovely creature I imbued her with certain characteristics. Every time you ingest her smoke these characteristics start to become your own.”

“What characteristics?” Elizabeth asked. She wondered what she had done to herself. She wondered why she hadn’t stayed away from that room.

“I am going to set you free Elizabeth,” Mary said before exhaling across the room. “You are such a beautiful woman, but you are so repressed. I gave your smoke girl confidence, sexual freedom, a healthy dose of vanity and a whole lot of naughtiness; you will revel in your beauty and its affect upon others. By the time you have consumed the creature you will be able to get anyone you desire into bed and you’ll want them all; men, women and all those in-between.”

“I won’t go in there again,” Elizabeth said. “I’m not going to become some whore.” She found that she yearned for a cigarette. The smell of Mary’s smoke along with the sight of Mary’s red lips wrapped around the white filter of her cigarette had a strange effect on her.

“Oh, you won’t be a whore dear,” Mary replied. “You’re going to be sexually free. We are all sexual creatures and we torture ourselves by denying what we instinctively desire. To put it simply, soon you won’t deny yourself any longer. You’ll find that you’re going to have an uncanny ability to get others to do what you want. Eventually you’ll even gain the ability to fully convert others just as you will have been converted.”

“I won’t be part of this,” Elizabeth said as she stood. “I am never coming back here; I am not going to become your sex puppet.”

“It’s already too late my dear,” Mary said sweetly. She stood, drew deeply on her cigarette and exhaled directly into Elizabeth’s face.

Elizabeth froze. Mary’s exhaled smoke captivated her. She stared helplessly as Mary reached out a hand and gently caressed her cheek.

“I could let you go,” Mary said. “You’d be begging to return within a couple days, but I’m not in a patient mood today.” Mary drew on her cigarette again, inhaled deeply and then leaned her face toward Elizabeth’s and kissed her.

Within moments Elizabeth began to return the kiss; she found that it was very akin to kissing Melanie. She felt Mary’s tongue pushing at her lips and she as soon as she let the tongue in it was quickly followed by smoke. Elizabeth drew deeply on the smoke pouring from Mary’s mouth, and she felt a familiar tingling in her nipples. She grabbed the back of Mary’s head while her tongue played with Mary’s. After a minute Mary pulled her head back a little.

“Still want to leave?” Mary asked.

“Yes, but we both know that I won’t.” As her desire to flee evaporated she found that it was replaced with a new desire. She pulled Mary’s head to her own and resumed French kissing her.

Several minutes later Mary pulled away again. “Would you like to see your friend now?”

“Yes,” Elizabeth breathed. Elizabeth’s heart was pounding, her face was flushed, and her panties were damp. She gazed longingly at Mary’s lips and as much as she desired to suck on her tongue again, to have Mary feed her more of the lovely smoke it was nothing in comparison to how much she wanted to be with Melanie. “Her name is Melanie by the way,” Elizabeth said as she followed Mary upstairs.

“That’s a very pretty name,” Mary replied as opened the door and ushered Elizabeth into the room. The smoke girl’s face lit up as soon as they entered the room. She noticed that the smoke girl seemed fainter than before.

“I missed you so much Melanie,” Elizabeth said as she rushed to the girl. “Did you miss me?”

Melanie nodded vigorously and spread her arms in anticipation of Elizabeth’s embrace. They hugged each other for a few moments before they started kissing. Once their lips met their hands began to roam each other’s bodies. Elizabeth accepted Melanie’s tongue in her mouth and inhaled the girl into her lungs. She held her breath as long as she could before reluctantly exhaling back into Melanie’s mouth. Her head spun and her legs faltered but Melanie held her tight and their tongues continued to dance. Once her balance returned she breathed in as much as Melanie as she could. Even now that she knew what this act was going to do to her she could not resist, not when Melanie’s lips were glued to hers and her hands explored her body. She was still recovering from the second round when Mary pulled at her shoulder.

“Your body can only take so much at one time,” she said gently. “You’ll get to see her again soon, I promise.”

“Okay,” Elizabeth said to Mary. She took Melanie’s hand in her own. “I’ll see you soon.” She gave Melanie another quick kiss. Elizabeth held onto Melanie’s hand as she slowly walked to the door. Once distance broke their grasp they trailed their fingers along each other’s hands until only their finger tips touched. Elizabeth paused for a moment, not wanting to break contact with Melanie, before continuing her journey. She continued to gaze at the girl until Mary closed the door.

Elizabeth stared at the closed door. “I’m not going to be able to stay away from her,” she said as her eyes welled up with tears. She turned to Mary. “I’m going to become a slut like you and I’m not going to be able to stop myself. Why did you do this to me?”

“You did this to yourself,” Mary bristled. “I told you to stay out of the upstairs rooms.”

“You wanted me to go into that room,” Elizabeth retorted.

“True, but totally irrelevant; had you done as I asked we wouldn’t be here right now,” Mary said. “I gave fair warning; you made your own choice.”

“Fair warning? I hope that helps you sleep better at night,” Elizabeth said angrily.

“My sleep is fine and soon yours will be too,” Mary said.

Elizabeth threw a wild punch, but Mary caught her arm. She caught the second arm and pulled Elizabeth into a hug. Elizabeth only struggled for a few moments before she felt her resistance fade. She melted into Mary’s embrace and they were soon kissing again. Mary broke the kiss after a few minutes.

“How are you feeling now?” Mary asked.

“Conflicted,” Elizabeth replied. “I want to hit you and kiss you at the same time. I want to smoke, but I don’t want to be a smoker. I want to go home and burn all my plain, boring clothes, but I’m afraid of looking like a slut. I want to tear off your clothes, but I also want to keep my purity pledge.”

“Well, the last two aren’t exactly mutually exclusive,” Mary replied with a wicked smile. “Don’t those purity pledges refer to normal, vanilla, boy-girl sex? Since I don’t have a penis to stick in your vagina your purity pledge should be safe with me.”

“Oh…okay,” Elizabeth said in a small voice.

Mary grabbed Elizabeth by the hand and led her into the master bedroom. “I’ve been waiting for this moment all week,” Mary said.

“I’m afraid,” Elizabeth replied. “I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Don’t be, you will love this I guarantee it,” Mary said. “Now let’s get you undressed.”

They kissed as Elizabeth unbuttoned her blouse and Mary unzipped her jeans. Once Elizabeth was down to her underwear Mary broke away and grabbed a cigarette from a pack on the vanity. She lit it, inhaled deeply, and exhaled toward ceiling. Elizabeth held one arm across her chest and covered the front of her panties with the other. Her heart was pounding and her cheeks felt hot from embarrassment. She felt exposed and vulnerable.

Mary made her way over to Elizabeth and pulled the girl’s hands away from her body. “Don’t cover yourself,” Mary said. “You have nothing to be ashamed of,” she said as she gazed at Elizabeth’s youthful body with obvious lust. “God you’re gorgeous. Now stand straight and shoulders back. You are a beautiful woman, stand with pride.”

Elizabeth stood tall and pulled back her shoulders, thrusting out her chest in the process. She kept her hands at her sides. Mary drew deep on her cigarette, leaned in and fed Elizabeth her smoke. Elizabeth threw her hands around Mary and pulled her tight. Mary reached around Elizabeth and unclipped her bra. She pulled away from Elizabeth’s face and kissed her way to Elizabeth’s breasts. Elizabeth moaned as she sucked at her nipples. Mary eventually pulled away.

“Sit on the edge of the bed,” Mary said. Once Elizabeth sat Mary handed her the cigarette before removing the girl’s panties. “Lie back and smoke for me.”

Elizabeth lay on the bed and delighted in the taste of Mary’s lipstick as she wrapped her lips around the cigarette’s filter and sucked. Mary moved her head between Elizabeth’s thighs and began to suck as well. Elizabeth inhaled deeply as she spread her legs wide for Mary. As she slowly released the smoke she noticed Mary eyes fixed on her exhale. Mary’s tongue worked furiously at Elizabeth’s clit while the girl continued to smoke for her first lover. Smoke billowed from Elizabeth’s mouth while she screamed during her resulting orgasm.

They shed Mary of her clothes and switched positions. Elizabeth was in heaven as she savored Mary’s juices and inhaled the many smoky exhales Mary sent her way. Elizabeth moved one hand to her pussy as her tongue lapped at Mary’s clit. Elizabeth soon brought both of them to orgasm and they shrieked in one voice. Elizabeth slid her body up the bed and they cuddled together for sometime while they shared more smoky kisses.

“I have some presents for you,” Mary said eventually. She left the bed, pulled on a robe before retrieving several clothing store bags from the walk-in closet. “I didn’t know your size, but I think I came close.”

Elizabeth pulled on her clothes, joined Mary and began looking through the contents of the bags; there were revealing dresses, tiny skirts, skimpy blouses, a rainbow of tights and very tall heels. One bag had all manner of makeup items and another a couple cartons of Virginia Slims.

“I don’t know what say,” Elizabeth said, holding up a red corset.

“You don’t need to say anything,” Mary said. “Let me know if anything doesn’t fit; we can go shopping later this week and exchange it. I also want to take you to the salon for a full makeover.” She pulled a wad of cash out of her purse. “Here’s 500 dollars, let me know when you need more.”

“I don’t want to be ungrateful, but I’m still conflicted about wearing clothes like this and like I said, I still don’t want to be a smoker.”

“You will soon enough,” Mary replied.

The bedroom door opened “I hoped you would still be here,” Nathan said to Elizabeth. “Is she ready?” he asked his wife with a lecherous grin.

“Almost,” Mary replied as she lit a cigarette.

“Ready for what?” Elizabeth asked, suddenly very fearful.

Mary blew a lungful of smoke in her face. “Go see Melanie and then rejoin us in the bedroom.”

Elizabeth left the room in a daze and walked down the hall to the smoke girl’s room. Melanie was even fainter than before. A few more visits and there probably wouldn’t be anything left of the girl. Elizabeth grabbed the girl and locked lips with her. She sucked in as much of the girl as she could. As soon as she exhaled she inhaled the girl’s smoke again. Elizabeth pulled away and swayed. Melanie was almost transparent now.

She stood in the hall for a moment after leaving the room and ran her hands up and down her body. She felt so alive. She could feel Melanie in her now, coursing through her body. It was clear to Elizabeth that Melanie had been affecting her actions ever since she had first ingested the girl, but the girl’s influence had been subliminal. Now Melanie was very active in Elizabeth’s mind and the girl had firm ideas in how she should act; ideas that were suddenly very appealing to Elizabeth.

As soon as she entered the master bedroom she removed her clothes. The Wilson’s were already naked. She climbed up on the bed and locked lips with Mary for several moments before turning her attention to Nathan. While she French kissed him she rubbed Mary’s pussy with one hand and stroked his cock with the other.

“I’m very ready now,” Elizabeth said once she broke her kiss with Nathan. “One rule first. Don’t you dare try to stick that thing in me.” She told Nathan. “I want Paul to be my first, okay?”

“That’s fine,” Nathan replied.

“Great, now here’s your reward for being a good boy,” Elizabeth said. She continued to stroke his manhood as she kissed her way along his muscular torso. Once her face reached his crotch she inhaled deeply on his musky scent. She gazed longingly at his towering erection for only a couple moments before she ran her tongue over the tip of his cock. Desire flooded her body once she tasted him. Her mouth engulfed half his length and she worked her head up and down, fervently sucking his rigid tool. After a minute she felt small, feminine hands spread her legs just before Mary began to lap at her aching pussy. Nathan came into her mouth just moments before Mary had Elizabeth screaming with her own orgasm. Nathan and Mary both lit up shortly thereafter.

“No thanks,” Elizabeth said as Mary offered her a cigarette. “I prefer to share yours.”

Mary and Nathan took turns giving Elizabeth smoky kisses. They were at each other again once the cigarette break was over. True to his word, Nathan did not try to enter Elizabeth. She continued to reward both of her new lovers as best as she could for the rest of the evening.

Later that evening, after driving her home, Nathan carried Elizabeth’s bags to the front door. They kissed passionately before she opened the front door and pulled her treasures in with her. She went straight to bed and dreamed about what she would do with Paul the next time she got him alone.