The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All of the characters in this story are completely fictional. You can find this and all of my other stories on my blog, http://varianm.blogspot.com/

The Birth of Bethany

by Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 2

Elizabeth skipped a shower in the morning and grabbed a quick breakfast before heading to school. Elizabeth arrived before Paul again. After waiting a minute she eyed the bench she had sat upon the day before. She noticed a large crowd of smokers near the bench. Elizabeth decided she would rather sit than stand and headed to the bench. Similar to yesterday the cigarette smoke drifted straight to the bench. Unlike yesterday Elizabeth did not flee, rather she breathed deeply and felt herself become very relaxed.

“Hey Elizabeth.”

Elizabeth turned to the speaker and recognized her instantly; it was Tracy and they shared a couple classes. Tracy had shoulder length auburn hair and while they shared a similar build Tracy was a bit more adventurous when it came to clothes and makeup. Tracy didn’t display her assets to Mrs. Wilson’s degree, but she didn’t try to hide them either.

“Hi Tracy, how are you?”

Tracy took a deep drag off her cigarette and then tossed it into an ashtray stand. As she walked over to the bench she released a large exhale which flowed directly into Elizabeth’s face. Elizabeth didn’t flinch.

“I’m sorry about that; I didn’t mean to blow smoke in your face.”

“It’s okay,” Elizabeth replied. She found she rather enjoyed the experience.

“Are you ready for the Economics quiz?” Tracy asked.

Tracy panicked. “Oh no, I totally forgot about it.” She had spent so much time fighting her desire to return to the smoke girl that she had not studied for the quiz.

“You can study in Statistics; I’ll take notes for both of us while you prepare for the Economics quiz.”

“That’s so nice of you Tracy.”

“See you in an hour in Statistics,” Tracy said as she departed.

“Bye,” Elizabeth replied. She looked over to the library and saw Paul standing at the entrance. She had gotten caught up talking to Tracy she had forgotten to keep an eye out for Paul. She rushed over to him.

“Hey sweetie,” she said as she hugged and kissed Paul.

Paul pulled away. “You smell like an ashtray,” he said with a disgusted look on his face.

“I was sitting on a bench by a group of smokers.”

“Smells like you’ve been smoking yourself,” he said.

“Well, I watched Billy Wilson again last night and you know how the Wilson’s are. Plus when Mr. Wilson drove me home he smoked the whole way. Then this morning I got up late so I had to skip showering,” she replied. “Now stop hurting my feelings and give me a real kiss.”

“You want to go to dinner on Friday night?” Paul asked after kissing Elizabeth for a few moments.

“Yes, you know I do,” she replied. She pulled Paul into a hug and gave him very passionate kiss.

Elizabeth showered reluctantly once she arrived home from school. While she did not want to lose the smoke girl’s scent on her body she was worried about developing other odors.

Thursday morning Elizabeth woke early. She arrived on campus a full thirty minutes before her normal meeting time with Paul. She made her way directly to the bench. As she approached it she felt a pang of disappointment that the smoking area was empty. She told herself that she had arrived at school early to have some extra time to talk to Tracy. She knew deep down that Tracy’s absence was not the real source of her disappointment though, and this troubled her greatly. Her reactions to the smell of cigarette smoke had changed dramatically over the last 36 hours. Cigarette smoke in general no longer smelled unpleasant; it now smelled normal, almost natural. The smell of Tracy’s exhale though had been pleasant. It was as if it carried with it a promise of something to come, similar to how the smell of cookies held the promise of their taste.

After a couple minutes some smokers arrived and after a few more minutes Tracy arrived. Elizabeth jumped up when she saw her friend and walked over to the smoking area.

“Morning Tracy,” Elizabeth said. “Thanks for the help with the quiz yesterday; you’re a life saver.”

Tracy finished lighting her cigarette and inhaled deeply. “No problem, I’m glad I could help,” she said as smoke poured out of her mouth.

“Are you ready for tomorrow’s Statistics test?” Elizabeth was standing downwind from Tracy which suited her just fine.

“God no,” Tracy replied. “That test is going to be a beast.”

“Do you want to study together?” Elizabeth asked.

“Sure that would be great. Do you want to study at your place?”

“If we do it at my house you can’t smoke. My roommates are very anti-smoking.”

“We can do it at my house, but everyone there smokes so it may be unpleasant for you.”

“That’s okay, I don’t mind,” Elizabeth said. “Well, I have to go meet Paul. I’ll see you in class.”

When Elizabeth arrived at Tracy’s house that afternoon she was greeted by Tracy’s mother and quickly led to Tracy’s room. Tracy was in the middle of a cigarette and jumped up to great Elizabeth.

“I’m looking forward to studying together,” Tracy said. “I’ve always studied alone, but sometimes thought it might not be the best way. It’s really smoky in my room; I can open a window.”

“No, that’s okay. It’s kind of windy outside and it would probably blow our notes all over.”

The two girls dove into studying for the next hour during which time Tracy smoked several cigarettes. For the most part Tracy tried to keep her cigarette away from her non-smoking friend and would exhale away from Elizabeth or toward the ceiling, but occasionally, when lost in concentration, she’d exhale directly at Elizabeth. When she would see one of Tracy’s plumes headed her way Elizabeth would quickly empty her lungs and then breathe as deep as she could when the exhale was at its thickest. This only happened a couple times, not nearly enough for her.

During a break from studying they headed downstairs for a snack and their conversation turned to boys.

“How long have you and Paul been going out?”

“A couple months now,” Elizabeth replied. “He’s a really great. We’ve mostly hung out at school or gone to the occasional movie, but Friday were going on a real date at an actual restaurant. I’m real excited.”

“That sounds great,” Tracy said. “How serious are you two?”

“I like him a lot, but we are taking it slow.” Elizabeth told Tracy about her purity pledge and how Paul respected her vow.

“That’s so sweet,” Tracy replied. “Every guy I go out with turns into Mr. Grabby hands by the second date and become real assholes once we finally do it.”

“Are you dating anyone right now?”

“No, but I have my eyes on one guy in particular,” Tracy replied. “You know Brent in Economics?”

“No.”

“Tall, blonde, blue eyes and sits in the second row near the wall.”

“Oh him, he’s super cute. You go girl!” They both started giggling.

After their break and back to their studies Elizabeth looked for opportunities to catch another of Tracy’s exhales. It took a while, but after about 30 minutes Tracy sent a juicy one her way. Elizabeth emptied her lungs and as the plume hit her, she closed her eyes, inhaled and basked as the smoke poured around her. When she opened her eyes Tracy was looking directly at her.

“Do you want a cigarette?” Tracy asked.

“I don’t smoke,” Elizabeth replied.

“You could have fooled me,” Tracy said. “I’ve been around a lot of people who’ve tried to quit smoking and you look someone who is seriously Jonesing for a cigarette.”

“I’ll be honest with you, I’ve kind of started enjoying the smell of cigarettes, but I don’t want to be a smoker,” Elizabeth replied.

“Probably a wise decision, but if you change your mind you got to know that I wouldn’t judge you or anything.”

Tracy invited Elizabeth to stay for dinner and she accepted. They ate pizza with her family while watching a movie. Afterwards they headed back upstairs and Tracy lit up as soon as they entered her room.

“Do you think I could try a puff?” Elizabeth asked hesitantly.

“Of course, but are you sure you want to?”

“Yeah, I want to try it,” Elizabeth replied.

Tracy handed the lit cigarette to Elizabeth who brought the cigarette to her mouth and sucked on the filter tentatively. She blew the smoke out of her mouth without inhaling. While the taste was not as good as the smell, it wasn’t too bad. She handed the cigarette back to Tracy.

“Thanks,” Elizabeth said.

“So, what do you think?” Tracy asked.

“I don’t know…it wasn’t that bad, but it wasn’t all that great either,” Elizabeth replied.

“Well, if you’re going to really try it you’ll need to inhale,” Tracy said as she handed the cigarette back to Elizabeth.

She brought the cigarette back to her mouth and sucked on it a little longer this time. Once she removed it from her lips she held the smoke in her mouth for a moment and then breathed in. The urge to cough was not as strong as it had been when she’d inhaled a bit of the smoke girl and she was able to suppress it. She exhaled and watched the thin, smoky stream glide across the room.

“That was a little nicer actually, but I still like the smell better,” Elizabeth replied as she handed the cigarette back to Tracy. While she had told Tracy the truth about her smoking experience, she found that she was disappointed as well. She had wanted it to be reminiscent of the smoke girl’s kiss, but it was nothing like it. She had hoped that being exposed to smoke would diminish her desire return to the Wilson’s smoke girl, but it actually made her want it more.

“Fair enough,” Tracy replied. “If you ever want to try it again just let me know.”

Once Elizabeth arrived at home that evening she called Mrs. Wilson on the phone. She had been hoping that they would have asked her to babysit again. With the amount they paid she would have enough for her share of rent after one more night watching Billy. She told herself that her growing desires for the smoke girl had nothing to do with it.

“Hello,” Mary answered.

“Hi, Mrs. Wilson, I was umm…I wanted to thank you for letting me babysit Billy,” Elizabeth said. “He’s a really great kid.”

“Thank you Elizabeth,” Mary replied. “I do agree that he is special, not that I’m partial or anything.”

“Umm, I was wondering if you needed anymore babysitting. I’m totally available.”

“Well, we didn’t really have any set plans, but I could probably talk Nathan into taking me out dancing tomorrow night,” Mary replied.

“Ohh…tomorrow…” said Elizabeth as she remembered her date with Paul.

“If tomorrow is a problem we could wait until next weekend.”

“No!’ Elizabeth cried. “Friday is fine,” she said more calmly. “What time should I be there?”

“Nathan will be in your area tomorrow, he can pick you up at five thirty.”

“Sure, that will be perfect,” Elizabeth replied.

She hung up, called Paul and asked him if they could move their date to Saturday. He said yes, but disappointment was evident in his voice.

Elizabeth headed to school early again on Friday so she could hang out with Tracy before meeting Paul. She had always avoided making friends with smokers in the past and her growing friendship with Tracy made her regret it. She was glad she had stopped discriminating; Tracy was a really nice person. Elizabeth was so caught up in their chatting with Tracy that forgot to keep a look out for Paul again. Eventually he sought her out and found her with the smokers.

“Hey Elizabeth, what’s going on?” he asked when he found her.

“I’m sorry, Paul, I was talking with Tracy and I lost track of time,” she replied. They hugged and kissed and headed to class holding hands.

“Are you a smoker now?” Paul asked on the way to class.

“No, Tracy smokes and I was just talking to her.”

“Doesn’t all that cigarette smoke bother you?” he asked. “You used to say it made you want to puke if you caught just a whiff of it.”

“It doesn’t bother me that much anymore,” she replied.

“Well, I wish it did; you smell like cigarette smoke all the time now and it’s kind of gross.”

“Sorry, I’ll try to stay upwind of Tracy from now on.”

At home that evening Elizabeth sat by the window and watched for Mr. Wilson to arrive. She let out a squeal when she saw his car pull into the driveway. She grabbed her bags and raced out the door before Mr. Wilson made it halfway up the front walk. He smoked a couple cigarettes on the drive to his house, but he did not offer Elizabeth a cigarette this time. When they arrived at the house he did not exit the car; instead he told Elizabeth that he would wait in the car for his wife. She found Mrs. Wilson just inside the front door; she seemed very excited to see Elizabeth.

“Thank you for volunteering to watch Billy tonight,” Mary said. “If this evening goes as I hope, we could be seeing a lot of you in the near future.”

“I hope everything goes according to plan then.”

“So do I dear, so do I,” Mrs. Wilson said.

The next two hours were the longest in Elizabeth’s memory, the room was just upstairs, but she was stuck downstairs playing with the kid. Eventually his bedtime arrived and after a quick story she made her way to the smoke girl. As she walked down the hall she was gripped with panic. What if she was no longer there? What would she do then? She opened the door and the smoke girl quickly materialized; the girl smiled once she saw Elizabeth.

“Hello,” Elizabeth said as she closed the door. She walked to the girl and took hold of her hands, and a wondrous tingling washed through her body. “I missed you.”

The smoke girl pulled on Elizabeth’s hands and drew her closer. The girl leaned in close and they began kissing. An electric sensation shot from her lips to her nipples which caused Elizabeth to moan. Elizabeth welcomed the girl’s tongue into her mouth as their hands found each other’s breasts. Elizabeth inhaled a lungful of the smoke girl and this time she did not cough. She savored the feeling in her lungs for several second before releasing a huge cloud of smoke toward the ceiling. Elizabeth swayed from the resulting head rush, but the smoke girl grabbed her arms and steadied her. She was a little disappointed that the girl had stopped caressing her breasts.

“Is it bad that I breathed you into my lungs?” Elizabeth asked.

The smoke girl shook her head.

“Can you understand me?” she asked.

The smoke girl nodded.

“Do you have a name?” Elizabeth asked.

The smoke girl shrugged.

“Umm…can if I give you a name?”

The smoke girl smiled and nodded.

“How about Melanie?” Elizabeth asked. “I’ve always liked that name.”

Melanie nodded her approval.

“Do you like it when I breathe you into my body?”

Melanie nodded enthusiastically.

“I like it too,” Elizabeth replied. “But I had better take it easy or I’ll make myself faint. Maybe we could kiss some more though.”

Melanie smiled and leaned in and began French kissing Elizabeth again. Elizabeth’s hand found Melanie’s breasts again and she was amazed to feel the smoke girl’s hardened nipples beneath her palms. Elizabeth seized the opportunity and began tweaking them. Melanie’s hands slid from Elizabeth’s back down along her waist and then along her thighs. Melanie massaged Elizabeth’s leg through her jeans for a few moments before moving her hands inward and soon the girl was rubbing Elizabeth’s throbbing sex. Elizabeth began to feel a warm dampness in her panties. She emptied her lungs through her nose and while still French kissing Melanie she breathed in as deeply as she could. She held her breath before releasing an endless exhale through her pursed lips. Once again she became light headed and once again Melanie steadied her. It took her much longer to recover this time and she feared that she may not stay conscious if she inhaled the girl a third time. She was still kissing Melanie while the smoke girl rubbed her pussy when she heard a voice from downstairs.

“She’s probably in the bathroom. I’m going to check on Billy.”

Elizabeth recognized Mrs. Wilson’s voice. She pulled away from the girl and turned toward the door. She stopped turned back toward the girl. “I’ll see you soon.” Elizabeth gave the girl a quick kiss and headed out of the room.

She tiptoed down the hall, hoping she could make it past Billy’s room before Mrs. Wilson finished checking up on him. She’d just made it past his door when Mrs. Wilson exited his room.

“Oh, there you are,” Mary said.

“I was just going to the bathroom,” Elizabeth replied. “I should have used the downstairs, sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Mary said with a big smile. “Nathan is waiting downstairs and will take you home now.”

Elizabeth walked downstairs, grabbed her books and followed Mr. Wilson to the car. Once inside the vehicle Nathan started the engine, but did not start driving. Instead, he pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of his pocket. He shook the pack until a cigarette popped up. He grabbed the cigarette with his lips. When he started shaking the pack again Elizabeth’s heart started to race. She knew what was coming and she knew what she was going to do and she felt herself shake in anticipation.

“Would you like one?” Nathan asked as he extended the pack to her.

Elizabeth’s hands shook as she pulled the cigarette from the pack. He clicked the lighter to life and held it out to her. Elizabeth leaned forward until the tip of her cigarette touched the flame. She sucked lightly as the tip glowed. She removed the cigarette from her mouth, held it between her index and middle finger and then inhaled before pursing her lips and exhaling a thin stream.

“Thank you,” Elizabeth said as Mr. Wilson lit his own cigarette.

“You’re welcome,” he said with smoke pouring from his mouth. He put the car in gear and backed out of the driveway.

Elizabeth brought the cigarette back to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the cork filter and drew the smoke into her mouth. When she removed the cigarette she held the smoke in her mouth for a couple moments before inhaling. She held her breath for a moment and then watched the smoke pour from her mouth as she exhaled a cloud of smoke. Smoking this cigarette was a bit better than her first experience with Tracy.

After a minute she brought the cigarette back to her mouth and drew on it again, inhaling a little deeper this time and holding the smoke a little longer. As the smoke poured from her lips she felt a little disappointed. Smoking the cigarette was nice; she could see now why people did it. Smoking with Mr. Wilson was even nicer; it made her feel more adult. But it paled in comparison to her experience with Melanie; inhaling the smoke girl was so intimate, so sensual. When she had accepted the cigarette from Mr. Wilson she had hoped it would rival that experience, but it just made her miss the girl.

They rode in silence while Elizabeth finished smoking her first entire cigarette. Elizabeth now knew that she enjoyed smoking, but she also knew it was still a health hazard and didn’t think it would be a regular thing. She might share one with Tracy if they studied together again, but she wasn’t going to become a full time smoker.

When they arrived at Elizabeth’s house Mr. Wilson held the pack of cigarettes out to her. “Here, take these,” Nathan said. “You’ll probably want one later.”

“No thank you, Mr. Wilson,” Elizabeth replied. “I enjoyed the cigarette, but I’m not going to be a smoker.”

That night as Elizabeth lay in bed she thought back to her night with Melanie. She knew she should be concerned, even frightened, of the smoke girl. She was clearly not of this world, but she could not deny the way the girl made her feel. The thought of smoking had utterly repulsed her just a few days ago and tonight she smoked an entire cigarette and actually enjoyed it. She had always thought of herself as strictly heterosexual, but tonight she had not only kissed the girl of smoke, but had caressed her breasts while the girl had rubbed her pussy. Elizabeth moved her left hand to her nose and relished the girl’s scent while her right hand massaged her breasts. Soon her right hand made its way between her legs and she imagined it was the smoke girl’s finger moving in and out of her as she brought herself to orgasm.