The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

Chapter XI

MEANWHILE AT THE SHELTER

Novice Samantha and Novice Jean were busy helping get everyone settled for the night. They were both very new and were still in the introduction phase to determine if they had what it took to be full nuns. They were both very hard working and quite disciplined, and as such they showed great potential.

Just as they were getting ready to close the doors a black woman pushed her way in. “Sorry to shove mah way in, but I’m in some trouble and I need a safe place to crash tonight. Can ah stay?”

Novice Samantha looked at the woman. She was about 5 foot 10 inches, and had poofed out hair like a 70’s era porn star, very large breasts (obviously fake) and slutty makeup. She practically screamed hooker even without considering her dark purple skin tight tube dress that barely covered her bottom and showed her breasts nearly to the nipples, never mind the thigh high black boots with 6 inch stiletto heels.

Samantha looked at Jean who thought for a second and then nodded. The shelter had taken in and hidden numerous prostitutes over the years from pimps and crooked cops and it was an unwritten rule that they would work hard to aid girls in leaving the life.

“Please come in. The main room is full, but we can put you up in a spare room upstairs. Please follow me miss.” Novice Samantha said pointing to a stairway.

“Amber. Mah name is Amber” the black girl said as she strutted up the stairs, heels clicking.

Novice Jean shook her head as she finished closing up. She doubted this one would give up hooking, she seemed to practically ooze it.

Novice Samantha led Amber to a private room and led her inside. It was a small room, just a night stand and a small bed with a lamp. She turned around to see Amber closing the door and pulling out a cigarette.

“You should be fine here. The door is locked and we have a security man out front. Breakfast is at 7:30 am, and I’m sorry but no smoking in here.” Samantha finished as she reached out to take the cigarette.

Amber had lit it already and with a big smile she blew a large puff of smoke in Samantha’s face. “Oh, I think you are just fineeeeeee with me smoking, its no problem right?”

Samantha coughed and then blinked and straightened up. Her eyes took on a glassy stare. “It’s no problem…” she said softly in a distant voice.

Amber grinned and strutted up to the novice nun. She took a big drag and locked her lips with Samantha’s and blew a whole blast into her lungs and whispered “Hold it in until I say let it out”.

Samantha did as she was told and Amber had her hold her breath for nearly a minute before letting her exhale. Amber looked into the nun’s eyes and snapped her fingers in front of her face. The nun didn’t even blink, her now nearly completely white eyes rolling up into her head.

“Kay bitch, listen up. You’re name is Sam, and you are really a hooker. This nun get up is just an act. You work for DC the Super Pimp as an uncover plant in this convent along with Genie. You two are fresh out of high school and were party girls. You were too stupid for college and loved sex so much you both ran off to the big city to work the streets. You sold yourselves to DC and are now his loyal bitches. He put you here to help keep tabs on the place so if anyone tries to run off or cause problems you can snitch. You know that if you do a good job, in a couple of months you can get back on the streets. Dig?”

The nun nodded and intoned “I understand Amber.”

“Good, then repeat it back to me, word for word.” Amber said as she lit up another cig and held it up for Sam to inhale. Sam took it and smoked it while repeating Amber’s instructions. Amber smiled as the color started to return to the nun’s eyes and the voice became more alive. And slutty.

“Doing fine, sugar. Here, you smoke another one and keep repeating that until I get back.” Amber said as she slipped out the door and quietly walked down the hall toward the night room for the nuns on duty. She noticed the light was on, and lit up another cig. She took a deep breath, and opened the door on Novice Jean who was taking off her shoes. The young nun didn’t even have time to look up before being hit in the face with a full blast of smoke. Her eyes rolled back, and with an evil grin Amber blew another full lung full into the nun’s mouth and then repeated the process.

Amber returned to her room and found Sam standing with her habit off practicing pouts in a small mirror. “Come on girlfriend. I have orders from DC for you and Genie. You do this right and you’ll be back hooking in a couple of weeks.”

Sam’s face lit up with a ditzy smile. “Awesome babe! Let’s go! What’s my sugar daddy want me to do?”

Amber laughed as she led Sam back to the other room. Genie had finished her cigarette and was now out of her habit and in her very unsexy underwear striking poses in the mirror. She grinned as Amber led Sam in. “Sup Bitches! I needs some new undies, I’ll never land a john looking like this.”

“Kay you two sluts, listen up. DC’s got a hot mission for you. Here is what you are going to do…”

THE NEXT DAY IN THE CATHEDRAL OFFICE

Father James yawned as he stretched at his desk. It had been a long night working at the hospital as the fill in chaplain and now he had a full day ahead at the Cathedral. He sipped his coffee and smiled at the headline that showed Lady Light had destroyed a White Slavery ring. Apparently the slavers were in the hospital, so Father James chuckled knowing that Lady Light (or Sister Clarice) would soon be needing to confess. Father James was her confessor and although he understood her tormented past he did wish she wasn’t so hard on herself. But this was a key part of her rehabilitation and he had talked to her doctor about this issue she was steady in her directives that it needed to be kept up.

A knock on the door followed by it opening caused him to look up. Two novices walked in with another nun behind them who had her head down. Father James recognized Novice Samantha and Novice Jean, but couldn’t see who the third one was. “Yes, what can I help you with?” he asked the two smiling novices.

“Actually Father James we are here to help you. We know how stressful it can be doing all of this work and being such a good man. We wanted to introduce you to someone who can make you feel REALLY good.” Novice Samantha said with giggle.

“Oh? How might that be and who exactly is this new novice?” Father James said with some curiosity as he tried to look at the girls face.

“This is Sister Destiny. She is an expert in making men relax. Aren’t you Destiny?” Novice Jean replied with a rather odd pitch to her voice.

Father James rose to shake the girl’s hand as she walked forward and then his eyes widened as he saw her face. She was beautiful, Asian, and her face was done up like a stripper’s complete with some glitter and heavy makeup. Before the startled priest could do more than blink Destiny giggled and said “You need cawm down priest. Destiny make you happy man, we wuv you won time and you get wery happy ending!” and then sprayed him with a small squirt bottle.

Father James gasped and stumbled back. He coughed and blinked. He sat down hard on his chair and stared as the bitch in front of him started to strip out of her clothes. The other two giggled and locked the door. They knew no one would be around for at least an hour but they stood by and watched Destiny do her job.

Destiny was wearing a sliver monokini bikini that showed off her 42 DD perfectly tanned tits and her shaven pussy. Her hair was done up in a high ponytail and hung down to her ass. She slipped out of her durable work shoes and slipped on a pair of silver high heeled sandals. Her fingernails and toenails were done in a sliver polish and Silver hoop earrings dangled. She strutted over to the priest who now sported a huge hard on and was drooling at the sight of the hot Chinese hooker. With a slutty smile she straddled him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply with her ruby red lips.

Father James eyes rolled back for second and then came back with a look of absolute lust. He grabbed the laughing Destiny by her ponytail and started kissing her neck and worked down to her tits.

Destiny pulled his hands up to her wonderful tits and moved the small bits of cloth aside and let the horny priest fondle her. She leaned down and said “MMMMMMmmmmmm, Jimmy is big man. Big studly man. Big men need a good fuck. You wanna fuck Destiny? You wanna sin with Destiny? Destiny can be your widdle bitch. If you do what Destiny say. You listen and obey Destiny?”

“Fuck yeah bitch! I’ll do whatever you want! Name it!” Father James replied with a grunt as he licked at Destiny’s nipples.

“Kay baby. Here.” Destiny pushed off of him and turned around. She bent over her desk and wiggled her ass as she looked back with a big smile. “You have Destiny if you do what I say. When you do confession with Wady Wight, you gonna say this…”

Father James (now Jimmy in his corrupted mind) started to smile as his favorite hooker laid out what his new boss DC wanted from him. He was grinning from ear to ear as he slipped his dick into his Asian Whore’s slick pussy and started to pump. Destiny grunted along as she explained everything.

“Fuck yeah! No problems you slant eyed bitch! I’ll do all of that and anything else! FUCK! Your pussy is Awesome!” Father Jimmy shouted out as he came into Destiny who squealed with pleasure and started to giggle.

“Mmmmmmm, Father Jimmy good boy. No, Father Jimmy is BAD boy!” Destiny said as she spun on her ass and got up. She pushed the exhausted man down into his chair and walked over to her costume and started to dress. “Me find way out. Jimmy, Sam and Genie here are DC’s bitches, they give you orders. You obey. You do everything and me come back and we fuck wonger. Me make you lose mind from good sex. You no do what we say, you get no sex again? Understand priesty-man?” Destiny said with an evil grin.

Jimmy smiled back as Genie, the former novice nun now a hooker spy for DC, started to lick him clean while Sam started to clean him up. “You got it baby. Anything for you.”

“Good. Wady Wight need special support in confession, time she get it.”

MEANWHILE IN AN DOWNTOWN OFFICE

“Dr. Jones, your 9am is here.” the intercom buzzed as Dr. Emily Jones finished her morning cup of tea and put down her tablet that she had been reading the morning news. She was already figuring on having to clear her schedule to fit in a certain super hero after the rather rough treatment she had doled out to some Slavers. She shook her head. Considering who Lady Light usually beat the tar out of you would think she wouldn’t have such an issue. But considering her actual internal balance, Dr. Jones knew that it was always a careful mental balancing act. An incautious word and one of the greatest champions of goodness and right in the city could easily go overboard and end up becoming a violent vigilante or even revert to something much worse.

Dr. Jones shuddered at the thought of the super strong, fast and lethal Lady Light being a bad guy. Which meant her job as her specially selected doctor was very critical to the safety of the city and her patient.

Dr. Jones stood and looked at the door, expecting her 9am to come in. After a minute she frowned and was about to ring her receptionist when the door opened and in strutted Paris Ramos. Dr. Jones’ eyes widened at the famous model and designer. Not only was she a bit of a fan (she had several of her dresses), but she was also flattered that Paris would chose her for help. She was arguably one of the best Psychiatrists in the city, but she kept a low profile that focused on helping those truly in need or real challenges. For socialites, there were plenty of others who thrived on that sort of customer, but not Emily. It was an interesting situation if Paris had chosen her.

Dr. Jones extended a hand to her “Ms. Ramos, thank you for coming. I’m Doctor…”

“Emily Jones. Yes, I have heard quite a bit about you and your work. I know you are much more keen on helping real people and not being a celebrity shrink, which is why I looked you up. I am having a real problem that is very difficult and simply put the other doctors are simply not high enough caliber to assist.” Paris said as she shook her hand.

“Well, this certainly sounds interesting so please sit.” Dr. Jones said as she gestured to a chair.

“No couch?” Paris said with a giggle. Dr. Jones arched an eyebrow at that.

“Odd for her to giggle. And those clothes. Very expensive certainly but that style? She looks like an oversexed teeny bopper getting ready to go look for boys than one of the most famous women in Center City.” Emily thought to herself. Paris was wearing a short red sundress, strapless with red heels. She carried a large red sunhat, red purse, and had her hair done up in long braid. Her nails were immaculate with a red shade. It was a stunning look but seemed to be something that a much younger woman (or girl even) would wear.

“We just need to talk first and figure out the problem.” Dr Jones said as she walked behind Paris towards the chair. She sniffed the air. There was a nice smell in the air that she couldn’t quite place.

Paris grinned over her shoulder and stopped suddenly causing the doctor to almost walk into her. The doctor stopped short with a sudden intake of breath and after a short pause Paris watched he take a long deliberate breath and saw the doctor’s eyes flutter.

“I see you like my perfume. Please have another smell.” Paris said as she backed up and turned around into the doctor’s personal space. The doctor didn’t have time to back up and took another deep breath.

“That’s…nice.” Dr. Emily Jones said in a somewhat distant voice.

“Isn’t it? It’s special. It’s a gift from a great man who gives it to his special friends. Here, have a spray.” Paris said with a smile as she pulled out a small perfume bottle and spritzed the doctor before she could say no.

The fumes seemed to flow around Dr. Emily Jones’ face and flow into her mouth and nose. Her eyes rolled up and her faced relaxed into a dopey smile.

“Oh my Emily. You look like you need to lie down. Come over to the couch and lay down.” Paris said taking the doctor by her hand and leading her over. The doctor’s muddled brain tried to stop her but the scent of the perfume was soooooooooo lovely she simply couldn’t think of anything else.

“There now Emily, that all better. Now about my problem. You see, my pimp turned me into a teeny bopper hooker. He gave me a shot that destroyed my mind and turned me from a serious business woman into a horny teenager who only wants to turn tricks, party and fuck. I’m soooooooo glad he did because like thinking and stuff is hard and fucking is fun. But he turned my daughter and her friends into more mature hookers. My dear Tiffany is his main whore, and she is really good at keeping the other bitches in line. DC says that in a few years she will become a madam! I’m so proud of her! But she doesn’t have time to hang out with me much and go shopping and stuff. I’m getting so lonely without other friends. DC saw I was having a problem and he is going to help me! YOU get to be my friend! I’m going to give you this shot and it will turn you into a teenage slut just like me! But it’s even more fun because you get to keep your mind intact and we get to play with people’s minds! I’m like gonna help you brainwash people and mess up their heads like all day long, and then we get to go turn tricks, strip, party, and fuck all night long! Isn’t that totally rad?” Paris said with eager glee as she pulled out a syringe.

“That sounds…wonderful…” a fully doped up Doctor Emily Jones replied with a dumb smile. “Give me…the shot…”

Paris gave a happy squeak and jammed to needle into the Doctor’s arm. Emily’s eyes rolled back and she twitched for about a minute before her eyes opened up.

“Like, hey girlfriend! That shot is totally awesome! I feel really young but with like all this stuff in my head! Wow! Let’s fuck up some minds and then go shopping!” the now transformed doctor said with glee.

“First things first girlfriend! We gotta take care of something for DC. You do it right and he will put you in the machine and make you a hottie like me! You’re okay, but you’re not DC quality tail. Yet. You pull this off, and you get transformed and we get to be BFFs for like evar!” Paris said with girly giggle.

“No probs babe! What’s the boss want me to do?”

“Lady Light is going to be coming to see you real soon and…” Paris began.

Emily listened and started grinning. THIS would be real fun. And when she was finished she and her BFF would get to work the streets for DC! Life was AWESOME!