The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Bittersweet Surrender”

( mc / Ff / ff / Fff )

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under 21, this story may not be for you. If you’re under 18, this story is definitely not for you. If description of sex offends you, particularly sex between multiple women, then you probably don’t want to read this story. Do something productive, like maybe watch The Disney Channel.

PART ONE

“I don’t know who it’s from,” Angela said with a giggle, holding the phone in one hand and twirling the phone cord in the other. “It was just laying outside my door. I’m surprised no one stole it.”

“You get a package without any name on it, just a card that reads ‘For My Angela’?” replied the voice on the other end. It belonged to Leah, Angela’s close friend of many years. “It just seems a little strange.”

“Don’t worry, Leah,” Angela said, trying to soothe her friend. At 45, Leah was just about twenty years older than Angela, and sometimes her tendency to want to “mother” Angela showed. “I mean, it couldn’t be a bomb or anything like that.”

“Yeah,” Leah replied with hope in her voice. “Maybe you have an admirer after all!”

“Yeah, maybe.” Angela paused at this exciting thought.

“Well, are you going to open it?”

“I will later, I think I’ll shower first,” Angela answered. “I just came home from work!”

“I understand, Angela. You take care of yourself, okay, dear?”

“You too, Leah. Love you!”

“Love you too. Bye.”

Angela hung up the phone and cast another glance at the lacey package. It had previously sat just outside her apartment door, and Angela had just looked incredulously at it. The card that read “To My Angela” was so very intriguing. Although she was a good looking 25-year-old woman, Angela was very shy and introverted, only comfortable around her older friend Leah. She didn’t know of any man who might have sent it...

As Angela undressed and prepared for her shower, she thought of the possibilities. Who had sent the present, and what was in it? She thought of ideas while using the hot water of the bath to rinse her tension away...

* * *

Angela exited the bathroom, a white towel wrapped about her upper body. She shook her blonde hair out, sat on the bed, and bumped into the present. “Oh,” she said aloud and took the present in hand, observing it. Plain white with a red bow and lace trim. Hmm. Overcome by the desire to end at least the mystery of the present’s contents, she undid the bow and opened the box. Inside she found many white pieces of paper which covered...

A pair of panties? Angela gasped as she realized what the present was, and paused in utter surprise. Then she took them out to get a better look at them. Like the box, the panties were white, and there was light lace trim everywhere. The most notable things about the panties was the crotch, which contained what looked like red velvet in the shape of a heart. Angela opened up the panties and looked inside them, and found the heart covered the entire area between the leg holes, and it had tiny little seams inside.

‘How strange,’ Angela thought to herself. Who’d have the gall to send her a present like this? She felt the fabric between her fingers and found it to actually be quite soft and pleasant to the touch. It felt nice. Perhaps she should put them on? Angela ran a finger over the velvet heart, and it felt even nicer than the white fabric. She noticed that the velvet would actually be touching her womanhood, and shuddered. She reconsidered the idea of wearing the panties.

‘I’ll think about it later,’ Angela thought, and clicked the TV on. She surfed through a few shows, but she couldn’t focus on anything she saw. Instead, she kept on stealing glances at the panties. Angela found that she really wanted to try them on, see just how that fabric would feel on her privates. The more Angela tried to avoid thinking about it, the more she did, so she finally gave in. Unwrapping the towel and casting it to the floor, she stepped one leg, then the other into the underwear, then pulled it up slowly and somewhat hesitantly over her legs. Finally, she tugged them to her waist and snapped the band around her.

They felt really nice, Angela found. The fabric felt soft and warm, almost billowy. The red velvet on her sex provided some pleasant sensations, but nothing very noticeable. They mostly just felt like a snug pair of panties. Angela smiled. Maybe this was a good idea after all. Night was fast approaching and it was getting cold, so she put on a flannel nightshirt and wool socks to keep the cold out.

Back to the TV... Angela flipped the channels idly, shifting positions occasionally (and feeling the fabric of her underwear caress her as she did). She eventually settled on some syrupy sweet romance flick that had been playing for some time now. She ordinarily didn’t go for that type of stuff, but tonight she seemed transfixed. Watching the lovers woo, and embrace... Angela never had had a boyfriend, and sometimes she felt lonely. Her thoughts fell on the panties. Who had sent them? She hoped whoever it was would tell her... and not keep her hanging...

The thought that she might never know who had given her this nice gift moved Angela, and she felt tears well up in her eyes. She tried to fight them back, but they came quicker than she could handle, and she buried her face into her hands and began to weep. All she could think of was her sadness and solitude... she cried and cried and cried...

But through her tears Angela realized that she was starting to feel a soft tingle on her pussy, a gentle tickle that was growing ever so slowly. And the tears were drying and dying away, replaced by soft moans. Angela looked up and noticed the television was still on. She bent her body to retrieve the remote and her body was struck with overwhelming and powerful sensations of pleasure shooting through her body.

It was too much for a human to take. Angela sat bolt upright and the pleasure stilled to the gentle thrills of before. She turned her head slightly and reached her arm out to take the remote without moving her body, and turned off the television. Then, without being sure why, she slowly moved off the bed and on to the ground on her knees as the pleasure built between her legs. She cried out as her legs touched the floor, and as she moved to the kneeling position the feelings increased and she became aware of a thousand small kissing sensations in her most intimate areas...

Angela’s mind clouded over as she became lost in the erotic thrills that burned inside. Slowly, her hips began to grind and sway, causing the panties’ velvety kiss to slide across her rapidly swelling pussy lips. Angela touched her hands to her knees through the nightshirt, and without knowing where it came from, began to chant...

“I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love......”

...over and over with each undulation of her hips. But after a short time, Angela realized what she was doing and regained control of herself, breaking her erotic spell. “What am I saying?” she said aloud, and got up off her knees. Or at least, she tried to get up. Unexplainably, her knees wouldn’t move. Angela tried a few times before she gave up, realizing she didn’t really want to stop kneeling...

‘Why am I feeling this way?’ she thought to herself. The panties were making Angela feel strange, and she didn’t like it at all. She decided to get rid of them. She reached behind her back and undid the buttons on her nightshirt, then pulled it up over her head, leaving her in only the panties and socks. She then cast it aside... and paused. As the cold air touched her bare skin, the teasing of her sex resumed, stronger than before, and a strange feeling of apathy and sluggishness swept over Angela. She started to panic and tried to fight it, but her body felt so heavy and tired...

Angela felt a tingle of sensation on her breasts and looked down. Without her being aware, her hands had risen up and were now gently caressing her rapidly hardening bosom! Fear rose up in Angela’s body and she tried to pull her arms away, but they wouldn’t respond, and the titillating pleasure that filled Angela’s pleasurable parts were making her mind cloudy again. She fell into an erotic trance, rubbing her breasts and rocking her hips, and her lips opened...

“I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love......”

Over and over like a mantra. Somewhere deep inside, Angela knew the panties were somehow affecting her mind, but she was powerless to stop it any longer. A sheen of sweat formed over her body and as her nerves sent continous messages of pleasure to her brain, she could feel her mind opening itself up to the phrases she chanted, the words that she spoke burned into her. Tears fell from Angela’s eyes as her voice became more ragged and husky, yet always repeating the same words...

“I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love...... I love to live....... I live to love......”

And then, without warning, Angela’s mind was released from whatever force had taken ahold of it, and she screamed. As she did, the power in the building shut down and she was left in darkness. Terror paralyzed her body and she could feel her heart pounding inside her chest. She couldn’t even think to imagine what kind of fate had been intended for her. What had driven her to put on those damn panties? How could she have known what they would do to her? Angela started to cry again, frightened of what would now happen to her...

A knock on the door.

Angela’s eyes moved to and became fixed on the door. As she did, a tingling of pleasure welled up again in her body and she became filled with the desire to open the door, accompanied by the horrible premonition of what lay outside that door. She tried with all her strength to purge her mind of the urge to open the door, but she was already crawling towards it. As Angela rose from the ground and put her arms around the doorknob, she started to cry again. She tried calling out for help, but her voice wouldn’t work, and she had already turned the knob. As the door swung open, Angela prayed to be anywhere but here.

Angela’s eyes settled on the open threshold. It revealed nothing. Even though it was dark, Angela could see no one there. She shivered and squirmed, not daring to venture beyond the threshold or even try to find out who had knocked. Instead, she got ready to back away from the door, close it, and go to bed. Before she could, though, she caught sight of something...

An arm... extending itself in sight just beyond the threshold, its hand moving towards Angela’s face which was clinging to the threshold. Angela gasped as the disembodied hand waved its fingers over Angela’s face without touching it. Her breath was ragged and came in short gasps, and tears flowed over her face. She opened her mouth, and barely whispered out... “Please... d-d... don’t...”

Then the fingers grazed across her cheek.

Angela instinctually flinched, but as the sensation passed over her body, she found herself irresistably drawn to its touch. The fingers passed over Angela’s cheek again, and it felt to Angela as if a good friend, or maybe even a mother, was caressing her. Angela’s fear ebbed. She knew this touch was good, and could do her no harm. She smiled.

“My Angela,” a female voice called out sweetly. “My dear Angela.” The voice of the woman was assertive, yet soft and gentle. Now her hand was running over Angela’s face. Her cheeks, chin, lips and nose all felt the tantalizing and infinitely comforting touch of that hand. The terrified Angela that had been paralyzed just moments ago was now smiling widely, closing her eyes and enjoying the touch. She could never be afraid of someone whose touch felt so good and whose voice was so sweet and loving.

The hand moved down, and stroked Angela’s neck and shoulders. She sighed in contentment as they lightly massaged that area, then moved down to her upper body. Angela’s breasts swelled at the mysterious woman’s touch, and she moaned quietly in pleasure. She was safe now. Nothing would hurt her.

“Come with Me, Angela,” the woman said. “Come away with Me...” As her voice rung like a sweet bell in Angela’s ears, she could feel warm tingles erupt between her legs. As it did, Angela could feel all her cares and troubles and woes floating away from her, out of reach... unimportant. Nothing was important... except feeling that touch... and obeying that voice. Angela moaned again as she felt that hand draw back up from her belly, over her breasts and upon her shoulder... then down over her arm. Angela felt the hand of her Mistress touch over her own, and she somehow found the strength to grasp it...

Angela’s eyes still closed, she allowed herself to be led out of her apartment by her mysterious Captor. As she did, she felt Her other hand begin to stroke her body. She moaned and followed her Mistress wherever She went. She had no idea where she was going, but she trusted her Mistress with her life. Away she went, and without realizing it, Angela had begun to chant that mantra once more, ever so quietly and to herself...

“I love to live....... I live to love......
I love to live....... I live to love......
I love to live....... I live to love......
I love to live....... I live to love......”

TO BE CONTINUED